Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Apr 15, 2015 4:17 AM

Sep 2014
Damn RiP Petra and co. ;-; Poor Levi..
Eren being badass in titan form and then gets eaten again ^^.
Great episode.
nerfxApr 15, 2015 7:36 AM
Apr 24, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2014
Beside the huge number of deaths, whole Levi's team squad!!
EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS DIED !!

I think Levi had the worst experience ever that made him still holding strong despite his huge anger and sadness. He is really one of a kind!

RIP beautiful squad.
May 27, 2015 12:41 PM

May 2015
That episode was intense! I can't believe all of Levi's squad! What's the regeneration percentage on a Titan? ie will everything grow back if the nape is cut out in full?
ShuggieMay 27, 2015 12:56 PM
May 28, 2015 9:42 PM

Feb 2013
Oh no, Petra </3
Jun 1, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
5 good episodes in a row? This show is on a roll.

4/5
Jul 1, 2015 2:41 AM
Aug 2008
Wow, Just wow.
Couldn't stop watching ! It's really interesting to know who's the giant. I still think it's Annie or whatever her name.
Because she fought with Eren before, she has strange personality and now we know that the giant is someone who saw Eren before.
Well might it be christie as Annie isn't with them? But christie appeared when she saved them. Although Christie went missing.
It really have a lot in it. But sadly they haven't done it anime !
Jul 20, 2015 8:12 PM

Jul 2015
Intense (and heartbreaking)!! I can see I'm not the only one devastated by the loss of Petra lol. She obviously worked her way into our hearts where the other guys in Levi's squad did not. And somehow her death pose and gaze made it all the more painful. Still, the devastation of such an elite squad is a huge loss to the good guys.

And is it just me, or does the female titan's eyes and nose look an awful like Annie's? Seems the obvious candidate -- too obvious, even -- but I can't deny the resemblance. And Eren's titan form doesn't look much like him as a human, so it doesn't really prove anything. Still, I always felt there was more to Annie and her backstory that has only been hinted at so far, and I think they'll circle back to her eventually, even if she isn't the titan.

Only time will tell! 5/5
Jul 26, 2015 2:48 AM

Dec 2014
RIP Petra. Mikasa is a fucking badass.
Sep 2, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2013
VanZanX said:
Intense (and heartbreaking)!! I can see I'm not the only one devastated by the loss of Petra lol. She obviously worked her way into our hearts where the other guys in Levi's squad did not. And somehow her death pose and gaze made it all the more painful. Still, the devastation of such an elite squad is a huge loss to the good guys.

And is it just me, or does the female titan's eyes and nose look an awful like Annie's? Seems the obvious candidate -- too obvious, even -- but I can't deny the resemblance. And Eren's titan form doesn't look much like him as a human, so it doesn't really prove anything. Still, I always felt there was more to Annie and her backstory that has only been hinted at so far, and I think they'll circle back to her eventually, even if she isn't the titan.

Only time will tell! 5/5

I also thought the Titan looks like Annie but it seems the person inside the titan is a member of the corps and Annie didn't join them.

Interesting episode in general. At the moment all I am praying for is that this manga doesn't become something like One Piece or Naruto, a prolonged series that seems to never end and one needs to entrust reading/watching the end to the next generations. I hope it manages to keep the quality or even get better till the end.
Oct 14, 2015 3:19 AM

Nov 2014
Holy titan crap
PETRA NOOO! (And everyone else too) =(
That was an intense fight O_O
I'm sure Eren's okay though. I think. Probably.
It was pretty cool how he had total control over himself in titan form this time! The last 2 times he went full on titan he had no control and didn't even remember anything after.

Something that's been bugging me for a while is how they can just...I'm gonna say hookshot, because that's what it reminds me of, through the trees like that without even looking forward or paying attention. If that were me I'd faceplant into a tree. xD

In some scenes in the opening where Eren is covered in blood he kinda looks like Ganta from Deadman Wonderland xD
BlackFox24Oct 14, 2015 3:24 AM
Oct 25, 2015 12:38 PM
Oct 2015
5/5 Best Episode so far.
Mar 11, 2016 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
Bitch titan is tough as hell damn.
She crushed Eren's jaw and Eren still fights back beast.

Amazing episode.
Jun 29, 2016 9:34 PM

Mar 2013
For all of Eren's big talk, it's pretty disappointing how he ended up decapitated. He could have fought more systematically with the female titan instead of just blindly throwing fists and missing. Mikasa herself did more damage to the female titan than Eren did despite being in fricken titan form
Jul 12, 2016 8:41 AM

Jun 2015
R.I.P. Petra and those other two (I forgot their names).

Can't say I'm thrilled with this show overall, but since I've come this far, I'll sit through it.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Aug 15, 2016 10:57 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe it. Really I can't.....

I was about to believe in Levi's group, believe in the power of nakama. At first it was looking good, they blinded her and also managed to get her arms down. But what the hell, the FT focused her regeneration on one eye?

I was sad about Gunthers death, but then when every other, especially Petra and Jinn got killed in such a cruel way the pure rage break out. It was like I wanted to become a titan. The fight was crazy, the whole time I had my fists clenched. I wanted Eren to rip her in pieces. Long time ago I was so mad about someone.

But unfortunately you could see that the FT had way more experience with her titan. If you think about the diamond hardening as example.

I don't no what happened to the FT. She went super serious at one point and the moment later Erens head flew by. Poor Mikasa had to see how Eren got eaten. The rage was real.

Oh and Levi, that he had to see what happened to his team omg. He didn't show it, but I think next epsiode Mikasa + Levi vs. the FT. This will be super good. I hope they will beat this bitch. God damn..... -.-

Sep 7, 2016 8:07 PM

Jan 2016
All those cool characters getting killed off is so tragic...
Oct 29, 2016 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
God dsmn that was a fight....RIP Team Levi.
Apr 1, 2017 5:31 AM

Jun 2015
I've always been a little mad Levi's squad was killed off in a blink of an eye because I liked them all and they were cool, but rewatching it furthered it ;-; I understand the decision to do it, it's just sad. (Especially Petra)

Apr 3, 2017 6:47 AM
Mar 2013
SO GOOD AND NERVE-RACKING OMG
Apr 4, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
well there were so close..damn that female titan is strong
Apr 8, 2017 3:56 AM

Aug 2009
Rewatching this show with a housemate to prepare for the second season (since it's been almost four years) and holy shit, this episode is by far the best this anime has to offer. Absolutely fucking mental.

I hope S2 will have episodes at least as good as this one.
Jun 19, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2012
This episode is every bit as overwhelmingly intense as when I first saw it. The most chilling moment was when Eren swears to eat the female titan and he has this huge, menacing grin on his face. It makes me wonder if his bloodlust for titans is ironically turning him into one bit by bit.
Sep 18, 2017 1:30 PM

Mar 2012
Awesome fight, shame about the rest of the squad getting killed by the female titan though :( Levi's face as he found them dead one by one :( :(
Oct 31, 2017 6:18 AM

Oct 2016
What the ff.....
That fakku assu bitchi!!!!
Stupid Eren can't beat her.
The only choice is to rely on Levi and Mikasa.

Man, I hate that bitchi.
Nov 1, 2017 6:06 AM

Sep 2016
Petra no ;-;
Also Titan vs Titan, that was worth it though,
And Eren eaten again, what even.
Feb 23, 2018 4:07 AM

Sep 2017
Seriously Eren?You don't trust your comrades. That's why they died. If you had just gone to HQ instead of fucking wandering around there like an idiot.

I like the female titan though. She is just as cool as the armored titan. She's got skills. She was able to kill all 4 of the team. RIP Petra Gunther.

I don't have time to mourn for the 3 people who died. They knew the risks and died. And it was not due to Eren's decision that they died anyway. Stop trying to guilt trip yourself over everything. Also, Mikasa was gonna come for Eren every time huh? What is she, his babysitter?

But it is nice that the female titan was able to blow Eren's head off. Pity she didn't chew him while devouring him. Plot armor I guess.

At least Levi is becoming more useful in this episode rather than the last one. I liked the animation of Eren's face inside his titan body.

I have got a theory. It is possible that the colossus titan was part of the manguard when Eren met him 2nd time at the wall. I am still working on the theory. Also, the female titan may be that girl who decided not to join the Survey Corps at the orientation. Annie maybe? Or is it Sasha blouse?

But Sasha was along the Survey corps when the female titan was there, so it could have been Annie? But Annie was not in Survey corps when bean died. So, I don't know who, but it is more likely Annie due to her blonde hair.

Keep guessing.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 13, 2018 9:18 AM

Dec 2015
Poor Petra T-T really sad for rivaille squad :/
Nov 18, 2018 6:28 AM

Aug 2014
omg the author could at least spare Petra... she would be great character for next seasons...
having only rookies from training camp survive is stupid idea, instead Eren should gather new friends all the time like in some RPG game
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 6, 2019 1:57 AM

Aug 2018
Good thing that Titans don't have reproductive organs....XD

Jokes apart, the Female Titan is about to feel the wrath of a menace!
Mar 31, 2019 6:24 PM
Mar 2019
I don't know, it seems kind of obvious to me who the female titan is...
She looks identical to Annie Leonhart, not to mention the female titan does all the same leg sweep moves that were made such a big deal of when she bodied Eren during training camp
Aug 16, 2019 12:11 AM

Jul 2016
Loved that fight scene but the whole traitor thing is so painful. It's been done so many times. I didn't really expect the source of this whole titan thing to be a human created thing but that seems to be exactly what it is.

Gee how OP can they make the enemy. Hate having everyone die.
Aug 16, 2019 12:13 AM

Jul 2016
LeafJonin said:
I don't know, it seems kind of obvious to me who the female titan is...
She looks identical to Annie Leonhart, not to mention the female titan does all the same leg sweep moves that were made such a big deal of when she bodied Eren during training camp

I was thinking ANnie exactly sicne she was the only one that left. Was a LITTLE thinking CHrista but naw, Annie. However...it being a man turning into a female titan would be good cover but oh wow good catch on the leg sweeps!

But really losing interest if everyone is going to die.

When she opened her jaw to eat him tho....Frightening...
Aug 16, 2019 12:14 AM

Jul 2016
Trung5 said:
Poor Petra T-T really sad for rivaille squad :/

yeah that pissed me off
Sep 21, 2019 1:02 AM

Apr 2017
Every other new recruit gets bodied instantly by the female titan.... except for Mary-Sue-chan, of course! yare yare...

Other than that, good episode. I'm not convinced Eren is dead since they already had a fake-out death with him early on. If he actually is dead this time I probably won't be continuing past this season.
Nov 12, 2019 10:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode was just AWESOME, INSANE, GREAT, 10/10 episode, I hope Eren isn't dead.
Dec 27, 2019 2:48 PM

Nov 2018
I am the only one who got very annoyed about all the bitching and whining?
The action and the story are really great, but I just can't stand all the "What if did...", "Believe in yourself", "My friends" and all this childish bull crap.
Dec 28, 2019 10:31 PM

Sep 2019
oceanmachine said:
Every other new recruit gets bodied instantly by the female titan.... except for Mary-Sue-chan, of course! yare yare...

Other than that, good episode. I'm not convinced Eren is dead since they already had a fake-out death with him early on. If he actually is dead this time I probably won't be continuing past this season.
Whom you are referring to Mary soo Chan?
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Dec 28, 2019 10:33 PM

Sep 2019
serg90 said:
I am the only one who got very annoyed about all the bitching and whining?
The action and the story are really great, but I just can't stand all the "What if did...", "Believe in yourself", "My friends" and all this childish bull crap.
There are many people who don't like characters that much but like the story as it's not a character driven series. It's a plot driven series mostly.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 2, 2020 7:30 PM

Aug 2018
Fuck fuck fuck

Petra actually died cmon so they let the rookies outside so that they dont fight the female titan since its their very first mission im fine with it but a lot of elites died on this

So now two of great user of three dimesional gear Mikasa and Levi joined forces to save eren from this female titan this will be lit af
The stakes are really high in this 2nd cour of this series.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 8, 2020 12:57 PM

Jun 2017
Wait Petra's upper body should have turned to a pulp .No way that much of her body would remain intact.Even if by chance it did her spine would be in pieces and that impact would have decapitated easily. Rip Levi squad...
Eren contemplating his decision was pretty natural imo.Leaving his mother and watching her die in front of him at a delicate age ,the regret must have etched into his soul.
The intensity of the fight was well portrayed..Eren is really tapping onto his bakemono potential and the bloodlust was unreal.Also it looked like more of a capture as the female titan didnt chew him out.He may probably be valuable as a specimen ..
Also find a gf who looks at u like the Female T looked at Eren's titan form..
Looking forward to best girl and Levi's teamup in rescuing our loose canoon.
bakakisimaJan 8, 2020 1:19 PM
Mar 14, 2020 11:22 PM

Mar 2019
Eren had the upperhand if only he used his brain more. But Mikasa and Levi working together they could kill

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenApr 27, 2020 2:40 AM
Jun 3, 2020 11:23 AM

Jun 2019
Petra and Squad.... ;-;
Jul 28, 2020 5:22 PM
Jul 2020
Man i hope eren can hone his abbilities by the end of this season, but damn that was a valiant effort by him. GO MIKASA
Jul 30, 2020 6:22 AM

Mar 2019
Yea nvm what I said earlier. This episode was good even as a rewatch. I HATE that they had to die, I loved every single one of them, maybe not the first one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 21, 2020 4:04 PM

Feb 2019
I'm having the most goosebumps ever from this ep.

there is no correct answer to any of this, it's all but a gamble. Literally felt like a typical shounen last episode with the trust thing and the optimistic vibes, then boom reality slaps, HARD. RIP the senpais, Gunther, Eld, Oulen and Petra. RIP.

That titan showdown is as gruesome and berserk as it can get, holy moly poor Eren he thought he made the wrong choice, nobody blames you tho as Levi said anything could happen, and it did happened..

100/10
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 30, 2020 7:27 AM

Jun 2020
Holy fuck what did I just watch

Also I’ve never been this angry watching an episode of anime

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 28, 2020 7:27 PM
Jun 2020
Man when does Eren get good he's terrible.
Nov 7, 2020 3:45 PM

Feb 2020
OMGGGG THIS SHOW IT'S SO TENSE but man they have no problem killing off just about anyone huh, petra was so sweet! great action scenes in this ep

the female titan's eyes and hair remind me of annie, the one who joined the police brigade......

(also the prologue was sooooo long, it took 5 minutes for the ep to actually start!! are you for real my dudes)
Nov 8, 2020 4:13 AM
Sep 2019
When I first looked at this episode 2 years ago, the death of the Levi squad hurt so much and after just coming back to this episode years later it hurts more than it did the first time.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

» Actors who you think is perfect for the cast of AOT live action

Hickykissy - Sep 3

38 by rocketeu »»
Sep 7, 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.