Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 4, 2017 2:07 AM

Sep 2015
Everyone that's complaining about everything like spoiled brats should honestly just leave and stop watching the show, its obvious you dislike it for whatever inane reason(s), so get out already. Nobody here cares aside from the other idiots in your circlejerk.
Sep 4, 2017 2:41 AM
Oct 2015
That saber on saber action was the fight I was waiting for but I'm still confused how sieg was able to get possessed let alone survive that Nobel phantasm from berserker.
Heckle was here...
Sep 4, 2017 2:51 AM

Aug 2014
TheHeckle said:
how sieg was able to get possessed let alone survive that Nobel phantasm from berserker.

He has Siegfried's heart, and forced a miracle by using a command spell.
It's similar to Shirou in Heaven's Feel, to a certain degree.

Also, it's not that Sieg survived that Noble Phantasm, is that he was saved/revived by it. Blasted Tree has Fran's life force in it and can also create life (well not exactly create but something like that)
Sep 4, 2017 4:42 AM

Jul 2014
Well, the battle finally got the stakes it needed by killing off Frankenstein (as was unfortunately inevitable), but everything after that is kinda ridiculous. Mordred is powerful enough to survive Frankenstein's Noble Phantasm? Sure, I can live with that. But the same Noble Phantasm reviving Sieg? The hell? Furthermore, I know he has Siegfried's heart, but it seems like one hell of a stretch to suggest that this translates into being able to be possessed by Siegfried to fight Mordred? Also, doesn't that kinda invalidate killing Siegfried off to begin with, given that he can now possess Sieg like that? And why do both Sabers seemingly have the same Noble Phantasm (and seemingly the same as Saber from Fate/Zero as well)?

Interesting ideas, but it's all very messy still.
Sep 4, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2016
Atavistic said:
Well, the battle finally got the stakes it needed by killing off Frankenstein (as was unfortunately inevitable), but everything after that is kinda ridiculous. Mordred is powerful enough to survive Frankenstein's Noble Phantasm? Sure, I can live with that. But the same Noble Phantasm reviving Sieg? The hell? Furthermore, I know he has Siegfried's heart, but it seems like one hell of a stretch to suggest that this translates into being able to be possessed by Siegfried to fight Mordred? Also, doesn't that kinda invalidate killing Siegfried off to begin with, given that he can now possess Sieg like that? And why do both Sabers seemingly have the same Noble Phantasm (and seemingly the same as Saber from Fate/Zero as well)?

LeloTheUnamused said:
TheHeckle said:
how sieg was able to get possessed let alone survive that Nobel phantasm from berserker.

He has Siegfried's heart, and forced a miracle by using a command spell.
It's similar to Shirou in Heaven's Feel, to a certain degree.

Also, it's not that Sieg survived that Noble Phantasm, is that he was saved/revived by it. Blasted Tree has Fran's life force in it and can also create life (well not exactly create but something like that)

Sabers who can't shoot beams aren't sabers
-GUDAGUDA Order

Artoria is Mordred's father so you shouldn't be surprised that they have similar NP

The reason why Siegfried can possess Siegmunculus is because Sieg is a homunculus. A homunculus' soul is young as such they won't be dyed by anything so their bodies can endure any kind of transformation
WeedCatxSep 4, 2017 6:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 7:12 AM

Aug 2017
Atavistic said:
Furthermore, I know he has Siegfried's heart, but it seems like one hell of a stretch to suggest that this translates into being able to be possessed by Siegfried to fight Mordred? Also, doesn't that kinda invalidate killing Siegfried off to begin with, given that he can now possess Sieg like that?

-RenRen- said:
The reason why Siegfried can possess Siegmunculus is because Sieg is a homunculus. A homunculus' soul is young as such they won't be dyed by anything so their bodies can endure any kind of transformation

Siegfried is dead.
Sieg: He has special black Command Seals which appeared on the back of Sieg's left hand known as Dead Count Shapeshifter: Dragon Revelation Command Spells
To explain it simply, they basically allows him to take the form of the Heroic Spirit Siegfried for 180 seconds (3 minutes) every time he uses one. The catalyst is Siegfried’s living heart. However, while Siegfried’s body could withstand the dragon blood within it, Sieg’s body can’t. That is reason that the spots on Sieg’s hand where the Command Spells disappeared from turned black.

Sep 4, 2017 7:41 AM
Jun 2011
*Sigh* I really want to like this show. I love the Fate franchise...but the more I watch the more I think the negative criticisms of the show might be valid. I dunno, perhaps it's just that I havn't felt anything for any characters yet and we're already 10 episodes in? I enjoy Mordred cuz she just looks badass, but I do agree with some criticisms that she doesn't really stick to one way of thinking. Especially the way she's been acting in the most recent episodes.

Sieg? Well...I just dunno what to think of him, he's been revived twice now by two different Servants and he just feels out of place? Rider of Black seemed awesome at first, but he's weaker then Sieg now? And what the heck is the point of Ruler? Sometimes she fights, sometimes she doesn't? Now she gets visions of people and so does Shirou? Is it cause they're connected to god? Does she fight to keep the integrity of the grail war intact? If so, there were much harsher things that happened in other grail wars so why only in this one?

And also I thought the greater Grail was in Fuyuki created by the Einzberns and it being corrupted by Angra Mainyu was the whole point of it causing so much destruction in the 4th and 5th war? If this series is an alternate ending of the 3rd war...could we just, I dunno get an anime on the 3rd war instead?

Again...I really want to like this show. Maybe if I keep watching my questions will get their answers...I hope thats the case

(Edit: I know the Grail was moved but would that really explain why there are 2 sets of 7 servants now? Did they wish upon the grail to make a larger grail war for more power?)
Gigamecha12Sep 4, 2017 7:44 AM
Sep 4, 2017 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
Atavistic said:

It's a running joke in Grand Order that a lot of Sabers fire beams from their swords, you aren't a true Saber if you can't fire beams! But in this case, there's actually a pretty good reason for both to have Noble Phantasms similar to Arturia.

Mordred is a literal clone of Arturia who wants to replace her as king and served under her, and initially idolized her, so it's understandable she'd imitate her attack in a less skilled but more brutal way.

Siegfried's Noble Phantasm is Balmung, also known as Gram in other versions of the myth. In the original Fate route, Gilgamesh explicitly identified Gram as the prototype for Caliburn, being an older "sword of selection" story.

Also, in the story of Frankenstein the electricity is what gave life, so it's not that much of a stretch that the magical electricity she releases could jumpstart Sieg's heart.
MoekouSep 4, 2017 8:00 AM
Sep 4, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2013
Mordred's fun, hands down ~ things always get spicy when she's around, regardless of what people's opinions are about her. I also think it's a good think that there's one Saber that act's different from the expected knightly character that would fit the class, yet not far off enough that you'd say she isn't one(actually, tons of medieval knights acted like her).

And as for the battle, I'm battled people are calling her a bully of all things. She's part of the opposing faction and doing what she's supposed to: fighting the opposition. It's also Sieg who attacks her, then stabs her, trying to save her opponents. Like, the heck is she supposed to do? Give him a slight slap on the cheek and tell him to go home & play with toy swords? Yea, she could've not attempted to finish him off and just beaten him up unconscious which is I assume what people wanted? The guy picked a fight with someone WAY out of his league and she's not exactly obliged to hold his hand to that extent ~ I mean, he's got plot armor for that...

Also, Sawashiro Miyuki is love & life.
ManlyTearSep 4, 2017 10:08 AM
Sep 4, 2017 10:03 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow to think that Sieg would be brave enough to confront Mordred though in order to save Astolfo though. Though given the difference in skill it will be hard for him to help. Berserkers intervention there was timely though. It seems that Black assassin is also making her little mess on the field away from the frontlines. Kinda cute seeing her get flustered over a cellphone though. To think that Mordred was actually far more powerful than Berserker though. Despite the difference in power Sieg is actually brave to challenge saber though. It seems that Sieg's bravery really made an impact on Mordred though. Well Berserker sure is living up to her rep in managing to survive fatal injuries to go and try to strangle Mordred. So Berserkers noble phantasm is actually a self destruct spell then.

But to bad that Mordred managed to survive the explosion though not without sustaining heavy injuries. Caules must feel so horrible right now after letting Berserker sacrifice herself for nothing though. Its kinda sad that despite being invincible in battle that Siegfried never actually had any other wish but to help people and that ultimately led to his death as well. But in death i guess he managed to discover what his true wish was. Its interesting how Sieg managed to find his purpose in this new life via his conversation with Siegfried though. But the reason being to save someone is a reason that i think is suited to him. Wow so the result of that talk was that Sieg not only gained the power he needed he also become Siegfried as well by allow himself to be possessed by Siegfried's spirit. The battle between the two sabers sure is interesting though. Can't wait to see how this battle turns out when both are getting serious by unleashing their noble phantasms.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 10:28 AM
Oct 2007
SOMEHOW I like this episode the most so far! This week was pretty epic for me even when compared to the previous few even more action packed episode(s).
Sep 4, 2017 12:19 PM
Sep 2016
I don't get why everyone hates this, I think it's pretty good so far.
Rip best girl Fran, I hate it when characters sacrifice themselves and it ends up being all for nothing.
The ending actually gave me goosebumps, hype for next episode.
5/5
Sep 4, 2017 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
Gigamecha12 said:

And what the heck is the point of Ruler? Sometimes she fights, sometimes she doesn't? Now she gets visions of people and so does Shirou? Is it cause they're connected to god? Does she fight to keep the integrity of the grail war intact? If so, there were much harsher things that happened in other grail wars so why only in this one?

Ruler is summoned when there is the possibility for the Holy Grail War to bring about a great disaster (yes, far larger in scale than the Fuyuki one we saw in Fate/Zero), and/or when there is a situation in which a mediator is needed to watch over the whole situation.
She is supposed to be neutral and just observe, but:
1) her summoning went wrong and something in the whole war seems amiss
2) the Red Faction deliberately tried to kill her twice
3) she is guided by those visions, that basically point to whenever she needs to go to figure out what she's looking for

For these reasons she's been running around the whole time. She tried to meet some Master of Red at the church but they were gone, and she's followed the Hanging Gardens up to the battlefield. Shirou knows that Ruler is pursuing them and he's been avoiding her the whole time, while also trying to just take her out of the whole game.
All of these are informations that the anime gave us.
Now, for the obvious "Why all of this?", I can only say: "It will be explained, just wait a few more episodes. We are close"

Gigamecha12 said:
And also I thought the greater Grail was in Fuyuki created by the Einzberns and it being corrupted by Angra Mainyu was the whole point of it causing so much destruction in the 4th and 5th war? If this series is an alternate ending of the 3rd war...

Is not just an alternate ending, but I can't say more because of spoilers.

Gigamecha12 said:
could we just, I dunno get an anime on the 3rd war instead?

Welcome to the "Nasuverse dream anime" club.
Now you can wait and hope with all of us for a complete Third Grail War story that will never happen.

Gigamecha12 said:
Again...I really want to like this show. Maybe if I keep watching my questions will get their answers...I hope thats the case

As I said, they will.

Gigamecha12 said:
(Edit: I know the Grail was moved but would that really explain why there are 2 sets of 7 servants now? Did they wish upon the grail to make a larger grail war for more power?)

Nope, it's an emergency system inside the Grail itself, it was activated when the Mage Association attacked the Yggdmillennia territory. Ruler as a summonable class was also always present, but never needed.
Sep 4, 2017 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Michael Bay approved sound effects. And the protect worthy girl had to go bye-bye. Seems like Mordred is channeling her Gilgamesh by abusing the term "Faker". Decent episode which can be summed into two words: Fuck Mordred.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 4, 2017 6:16 PM
Apr 2016
things happen just to move the plot along and most of the characters are unlikeable.
Sep 5, 2017 12:57 AM

Aug 2014
materics said:
things happen just to move the plot along

Every single story of fiction works like that.
I've seen this specific type of criticism, and I really don't get it.
If it was more specific, with reasons and details on why its bad in a certain context, it will be fine, but just saying "eh stuff happened to advance the plot" is not how you point out a negative aspect of the story, it's just an easy way to bash something without even trying. It becomes nothing more than a bunch of buzz words.
Sep 5, 2017 1:25 AM

Apr 2016
TheDreadedCone said:
I don't get why everyone hates this, I think it's pretty good so far.

Most of the people who hates this actually haven't read the LN. They just swallow up a certain priest's word that Apocrypha is worse than it really is. Heck, the LN isn't even fully translated yet. And there are people who claims to read it eventhough they only read the summary on the wiki
Sep 5, 2017 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
RIP Fran-chan :(

Modred is OP :O
Sep 5, 2017 10:02 AM
Apr 2014
Finally a servant goes down in battle.
Mordred is absolutely ruthless and I like it, no honor nonsense like her dad, just straight up going to business.
I've already had enough of Sieg's bullshit, so much convenience.
Astolfo doing his title justice as the weakest of Charlemagne's paladins.
Sep 5, 2017 1:29 PM
Jan 2015
All this sudden Mordred hate is pretty ludicrous. She's literally just preforming her duty as a servant, eliminating the enemy servants.
My Queens

Sep 5, 2017 2:54 PM
Aug 2017
-Mahesvara said:
All this sudden Mordred hate is pretty ludicrous. She's literally just preforming her duty as a servant, eliminating the enemy servants.

It's funny how it's acceptable to shit and scoff Sieg for any no good reasons, while having issues with people who criticize Mordred who actually has a legit reasons to do so.
You're actually trying too hard.
Sep 5, 2017 2:59 PM
Jan 2015
Ginobi said:
-Mahesvara said:

It's funny how it's acceptable to shit and scoff Sieg for any no good reasons, while having issues with people who criticize Mordred who actually has a legit reasons to do so.
You're actually trying too hard.
Except I haven't said anything about Sieg? Lml. You're the one trying to hard bud.
My Queens

Sep 5, 2017 3:44 PM

Aug 2017
Monsterdred is literally a Tatsuya clone from Mahouka in this episode, in other words, in other words, she is a generic shounen Mary Sue and I hate it, she fights like a vile, arrogant barbarian against anyone who're weaker than her with little regards of respecting others. Not to mention she has no qualm scoffing Siegfried for dying honourably while sacrificed honorably to save Sieg, which also in turn insulted Astolfo and Sieg himself like a bully, just straight up going to stupid battle, getting ZERO character development.

Why didn't Astofo and Frank regenerate like the Mary Sue?
Celenike and Caules are mages too.
We cannot have two weights and two measures for the same shit.

I've already had enough of Monsterdred's bullshit, so much convenience.

Sep 5, 2017 6:23 PM
Apr 2014
forcestriker said:
Monsterdred is literally a Tatsuya clone from Mahouka in this episode, in other words, in other words, she is a generic shounen Mary Sue and I hate it, she fights like a vile, arrogant barbarian against anyone who're weaker than her with little regards of respecting others. Not to mention she has no qualm scoffing Siegfried for dying honourably while sacrificed honorably to save Sieg, which also in turn insulted Astolfo and Sieg himself like a bully, just straight up going to stupid battle, getting ZERO character development.

"Waah god forbid a servant is actually being brutal and ruthless in a war! have mercy! Be nice to each other!"
What? And she's not really a Mary Sue, that would mean that she's perfect and wouldn't need support from her Master in form of command seals to attempt to dodge and power up.
Seems like you just want her to be a genuinely nice person, handing out flowers to her opponents. Well too bad for you, not everyone is like that.
Frank is just weaker despite being a Berserker but has an upside suicide NP and I'm sure other nice parameters that make up for it, if Mordred was staring down Herk, she'd be singing a different tune.
Astolfo is known as weak goof.
Caules was actually spamming command spells.
Drake1000Sep 5, 2017 6:36 PM
Sep 5, 2017 6:51 PM
Jan 2015
Drake1000 said:
forcestriker said:

"Waah god forbid a servant is actually being brutal and ruthless in a war! have mercy! Be nice to each other!"
What? And she's not really a Mary Sue, that would mean that she's perfect and wouldn't need support from her Master in form of command seals to attempt to dodge and power up.
Seems like you just want her to be a genuinely nice person, handing out flowers to her opponents. Well too bad for you, not everyone is like that.
Frank is just weaker despite being a Berserker but has an upside suicide NP and I'm sure other nice parameters that make up for it, if Mordred was staring down Herk, she'd be singing a different tune.
Astolfo is known as weak goof.
Caules was actually spamming command spells.
Don't bother with him, he's just trying to trigger me since he failed to do so on his alt. He's only made Mal accounts to shit post on the forums for Fate/Apo, so its best to just ignore him altogether.
My Queens

Sep 5, 2017 9:11 PM

Jul 2015
Hhhmmmmmmmm and with that the only character I'm left caring at all for is Assassin of Red because she confuses the heck out of me and Shakespeare... WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL FRANKENSTEIN SO SOON DANG IT. Freaking Mordred... I want her dead. She ain't even a good character...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 6, 2017 12:38 AM

Feb 2015
He is a homonclus, servant and master at the same time damn.
things are getting kinda excited somehow. Dat frankenstein tho. Awsome.
Sep 6, 2017 11:00 AM
Aug 2017
Still not a good Fate show, but this episode was kind of ok. Really don't like Sieg.

The revival/possession is pretty stupid and Sieg as a character is literally just a worse version of Shirou, he even does the whole "I'm a fake but I'm as strong as the real thing" speech but way shorter. Then gets interrupted by Caster to save budget by animating less of the fight.

I don't even like Shirou but at least you understand why he is the way he is, has a power up that makes a degree of sense and doesn't have awful character design. Would have much prefered Sieg if he didn't get "possessed" and instead survived by the skin of his teeth thanks to the heart and maybe got some kind of power up.

2.5/5 at best, animation is at least a bit better than usual but that's all.

TL;DR, like the rest of the episodes it feels like bland, factory-made Fate/Sauce and is trash compared to homemade delicious Ufotable Fate/Sauce
TrapsAreHomoSep 6, 2017 11:03 AM
Roses are red
Felix is a dude
Traps are gay
And so are you
Sep 6, 2017 11:46 AM
Jul 2011
Really glad to see Mordred, despite her flaws, take out the trash. I hope loli assassin is next.
Sep 6, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2013
Rip Berserker of Black, you (won't) be missed.

No Jeanne this week. Wonder what she'll do :blobthinking:
I'm guessing Astolfo will be spared because he has mc-kun protecting him. Meh, lame.
Sep 6, 2017 6:30 PM

Sep 2016
that trap boy astolfo is easily the most annoying and worst character in this series, why didn't uzumaki mordred just murder him???? she had like 1342354234 chances to kill him, what a waste. to make it worse astolfo probably survive till the end cuz he is fan favorite and get the fucking plot armor all the time.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 6, 2017 6:54 PM

Apr 2013
So wait lemme get this straight. Homunculus Boy gets stabbed through the heart by a very beefy sword. His chest is basically a gaping wound, there's clearly nothing left of the heart but scraps. But a bit of lightning from low-tier waifubait berserker's NP makes his heart(?) start beating again and then he's A-OK to use one of those Command Spells he suddenly has to fuse with a Heroic Spirit and become a servant?

I've never experienced such a complete 180 from being pleasantly surprised to completely disgusted, especially not in the span of a few minutes.
Sep 6, 2017 6:59 PM

Aug 2008
RIP Berserker. Mordred is still my favorite servant. She's the best. Does anyone know why is it Sieg manage to pierce through Modred's armor while Berserker after couple of hit on Modred doesn't seems to do any damage?
ZapredonSep 6, 2017 7:03 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 6, 2017 8:08 PM

Aug 2017

Why didn't Astofo and Frank regenerate like monsterdred-kun? Celenike and Caules are mages too.
Why the fuck didn't Celenike use a Command Spell on Astolfo? Astolfo could have easily killed monsterdred-kun while Fran has her in a choke hold, or while monsterdred-kun was regenerating.

Why didn't you answer my question?

but I totally agree with you, we've had enough of monsterdred-kun's bullshit and his generic shounen master, so much convenience. Basically a repetition of the same retarded shit such as what happened at episode 6.

Drake1000 said:
wouldn't need support from her Master in form of command seals to attempt to dodge and power up.

Unlike Caules and Celenike, the Monsterdred-kun's generic shounen master was not even watching the battle.

However, he conveniently knew the exact moment he should use a Command Spell to save monsterdred-kun's ass when he was not even watching the battle.
And are you telling me this shit isn't plot convenience? Meh, lame. Do you believe in Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny too?

I totally agree with you, we've had enough of monsterdred-kun's bullshit and his generic shounen master, so much convenience.
forcestrikerSep 6, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 7, 2017 2:10 AM
Dec 2008
Episode 11 preview

Sep 7, 2017 9:44 AM

Mar 2012
forcestriker said:

Why didn't Astofo and Frank regenerate like monsterdred-kun? Celenike and Caules are mages too.
Why the fuck didn't Celenike use a Command Spell on Astolfo? Astolfo could have easily killed monsterdred-kun while Fran has her in a choke hold, or while monsterdred-kun was regenerating.

Why didn't you answer my question?

but I totally agree with you, we've had enough of monsterdred-kun's bullshit and his generic shounen master, so much convenience. Basically a repetition of the same retarded shit such as what happened at episode 6.

Drake1000 said:
wouldn't need support from her Master in form of command seals to attempt to dodge and power up.

Unlike Caules and Celenike, the Monsterdred-kun's generic shounen master was not even watching the battle.

However, he conveniently knew the exact moment he should use a Command Spell to save monsterdred-kun's ass when he was not even watching the battle.
And are you telling me this shit isn't plot convenience? Meh, lame. Do you believe in Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny too?

I totally agree with you, we've had enough of monsterdred-kun's bullshit and his generic shounen master, so much convenience.

You are obviously a troll but I’ll answer.
Mordred’s armor is made of mana like her “father’s” so she can just regenerate it by using more mana. And she suffered no major injuries except that.

Are you serious about the Astolfo bit? He didn’t attack her while Fran was holding her because she was about to freaking explode! And he didn’t attack while she was regenerating her armor cause even then she would have destroyed him without even trying. He is one of the weakest servants ever.

Also, the fact that Sisigou didn’t see the worst Type moon character ever immediately doesn’t mean he wasn’t watching.

Sep 7, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2012
This was so intense. Fate/Apocrypha fights are much better than the one from fate stay night UBW

I thought that Mordred was on the good side, but in this episode she felt more like villain. I have feeling that Shirou is planning something big, he look like he is going to be the final villian instead of Vlad master
thepathSep 7, 2017 10:23 AM
Sep 7, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2015
Aaaaah, NO, fucking hell, not Berserker-chan! ;__;....

Sep 8, 2017 1:25 AM

Oct 2008
Nice! Seig possessed Kuro no Saber!
too bad Kuro no Berserker has fallen...
5/5.

Sep 8, 2017 2:28 PM

Aug 2017
J1m1s said:
He didn’t attack her while Fran was holding her because she was about to freaking explode!

You are obviously a secondary redditor troll but I’ll answer.

Hey secondary redditor, did you really watch the episode?
He didn’t attack monsterdred-kun while Fran was holding her because Astolfo's master ordered him to withdraw.

J1m1s said:
Also, the fact that monsterdred-kun and the shounen dumb big guy are the two worst Type-Moon characters ever.

We totally agree with you, secondary redditor, monsterdred-kun and the shounen dumb big guy are the two worst Type-Moon characters ever. They're just like one of those generic stereotypical shounen characters with a one track mind that are found in practically every shounen manga.

its really difficult to know which of these two character is the worst: The tomboy delinquent genki girl with the mentality of a a 2 year old mentally handicapped child with excessive and pointless fanservice, bland comedy, and his dark incest magic past for autistic virgin waifufags.
Or the shounen dumb big guy with a one track mind and his forced, cringe-worthy humor for kids ages 2 to 3 with Down syndrome.

They're so generic, so stereotypical, and both are also uninteresting and annoying characters with forced, cringe-worthy ''humor'' and an abundance of plot holes, besides a lack of lack of explanation for just about everything.
It's not an important decision and it isn't worth stressing over.

God, secondary redditors are so fucking predictable.

forcestrikerSep 8, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 8, 2017 2:43 PM

Mar 2012
forcestriker said:
J1m1s said:
He didn’t attack her while Fran was holding her because she was about to freaking explode!

You are obviously a secondary redditor troll but I’ll answer.

Hey secondary redditor, did you really watch the episode?
He didn’t attack monsterdred-kun while Fran was holding her because Astolfo's master ordered him to withdraw.

J1m1s said:
Also, the fact that monsterdred-kun and the shounen dumb big guy are the two worst Type-Moon characters ever.

We totally agree with you, secondary redditor, monsterdred-kun and the shounen dumb big guy are the two worst Type-Moon characters ever. They're just like one of those generic stereotypical shounen characters with a one track mind that are found in practically every shounen manga.

its really difficult to know which of these two character is the worst: The tomboy delinquent genki girl with the mentality of a a 2 year old mentally handicapped child with excessive and pointless fanservice, bland comedy, and his dark incest magic past for autistic virgin waifufags.
Or the shounen dumb big guy with a one track mind and his forced, cringe-worthy humor for kids ages 2 to 3 with Down syndrome.

They're so generic, so stereotypical, and both are also uninteresting and annoying characters with forced, cringe-worthy ''humor'' and an abundance of plot holes, besides a lack of lack of explanation for just about everything.
It's not an important decision and it isn't worth stressing over.

God, secondary redditors are so fucking predictable.

That's what I get for replying to a troll that tries to bait everyone. Won’t happen again.
Sep 8, 2017 5:22 PM

Aug 2017
J1m1s said:
That's what I get for replying to a troll that tries to bait everyone. Won’t happen again.

Please secondary redditor, get out!

Sep 8, 2017 5:37 PM

Jul 2012
I know servants have to die, but why did Fran have to go so soon D:
Sep 8, 2017 6:26 PM

Mar 2009
Poor Fran. Her Master blamed himself, but there was really nothing else he could have done. She was going for the suicide attack, anyway.

Moedred was quite brutal in this episode. Miyuki Sawashiro knocking it out of the park as usual.

Really good episode. This show has picked up quite nicely.
Sep 9, 2017 2:19 AM

Aug 2014
forcestriker said:

Please secondary redditor, get out!

Please, elitist 4channer, get out.

This stopped being funny like two weeks ago, and since then you've just being annoying. At this point you've become Fai 2.0, shitposting the same thing in every damn thread while acting like a pretentious know-it-all to anyone who tries to disagree or even just argue about it.
And no, even doing it "ironically" doesn't make it less stupid.
Sep 11, 2017 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
Why Astolfo need to blame Mordred for stabbing that retard sieg!?? He's the one clearly at fault with jumping on the battlefield knowing full well of the danger. Really hate Astolfo this episode for defending that useless homunculus. She along with Ruler and Sieghardt already put their lives in danger for giving him a chance to have a normal life, yet the mindless numbskull screwed it by jumping in the middle of war smh

Here I thought I would finally see another Fate anime other than Zero without useless Shiro, but turnout there's another Shiro's clone here as well (╯ಠДಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sep 15, 2017 10:47 AM

Feb 2014
Mordred proving that she is the best girl
Sep 26, 2017 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
This was sort of entertainining episode. Sieg reminds me of shirou obviously and hopefully I will like him more as episode progresses.

btw I am starting to hate that mordred and she is personally pissing me more than the show itself :\
Sep 30, 2017 5:10 AM

Jul 2009
This Sieg guy is pain...Fran's phantom was really nice, I am sad she died...and in the process this Sieg guy is back, like Siegfried...wasn't it easy to let Siegfried alive? He was really likable...can't say the same about Sieg...
Oct 7, 2017 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
Wow! The narrative finally comes to cover the moments seen at the beginning of the series and now you understand how it really went with Sigfrido. The plot is ever more exciting. Poor Frank, I was afraid of his life already in the confrontation with Kotomine, instead was Saber to put an end to his life, what a sadness! The power of Saber is impressive, it strikes like a blacksmith.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

370 by Remlz_77 »»
Aug 22, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Jul 24, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

102 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Jul 24, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

86 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Jul 23, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

154 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Jul 22, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.