Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 11, 2023 12:08 AM
Jul 2021
As a manga reader I gotta admit

I LOVE HOW THEY HANDLED HAHARI'S BACKSTORY

I was worried they wouldn't take it seriously or wouldn't give the story time to boil in the viewer or characters, but no, they gave a great amount of time for both the viewer and Rentarou to let the story dig in.

Glad to say this adaptation is everything I wanted form a 100kano adaptation, I hope they do the rest of the series equal amounts of justice
Dec 11, 2023 12:53 AM

Oct 2013
I'm able to predict a lot of things but I will admit this I absolutely did not see coming. Lmao, what in the world
Dec 11, 2023 12:56 AM

Mar 2022
This show is something I look forward to every week, and this week it did not fail to make me laugh so hard that I was crying. From what I have heard it only gets more crazy and if this episode was anything to go by I can not wait to see what happens next. Most definitely my favourite show of the season, and possibly the year.
Dec 11, 2023 1:03 AM

Mar 2007
OMG he cries, the eye drops clear his eyes and then ZZZZZAP!!

HAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. Seriously this rom com has no business being this funny.
Dec 11, 2023 1:13 AM
Jul 2023
Thought it was okay, but it had pacing issues. It was beat for beat identical to the manga, but since this part of the manga had a bunch of cliff hangers(The laser room, Hakari's mother) and character moments, it had a hard time keeping up tension.
Dec 11, 2023 1:51 AM
Apr 2023
Bro... aint no way after their eyes met hakari's mom ask rentaro to go out like... he has 5 girlfriends and now he got 1 hakari's mother...
Dec 11, 2023 2:29 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to SparCy
YuChunHsieh said:
@phantomfandom Having sex at 13 years old is gonna cause a shitstorm among audiences. Before you bring up the age of consent being 13 in Japan, know that while true, every region is allowed to set its own lowest age consent, and pretty much every part of the country sets 16 as the lowest, with 13 only happening in undeveloped and unknown countryside areas, but it is frowned upon and not encouraged. So 16 might as well be the lowest possible age consent allowed in Japan because of this.

She didn’t have sex at 13 she got artificially inseminated
@SparCy I know. I was responding to phantomfandom, who was wondering why she chose artificial insemination instead of having sex, and I told him why having sex is a bad idea for this show.
Dec 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Jul 2019
I was wondering how he was going to get to 100, guess he just has to go collect all his gfs moms, aunts and sisters. Makes sense.

Shizuka continues to be the best part of this series. Even though I can predict every joke they are going to make with her, It still get's me every time.
Dec 11, 2023 4:32 AM
Sep 2021
The rescue mission to save hakari from her mom failed but surprisingly aijo's new soulmate is hakari's MOM.
Dec 11, 2023 5:41 AM

Oct 2022
This anime is literally one of the dumbest shit I've ever seen yet it's so fucking good.

F I N A L L Y , A M I L F .

"Save Hakari" itself is quite fun but that ending is fking absurd. I'm half expecting it obviously but the fact that they actually choose that route is so stupid yet so genius at the same time. Imagine your boyfriend 6 timing you, 2 other girls, 2 lolis and your MOM.

Artificial insemination came out of nowhere and I'm just wandering what adult agree to let a 13 years old girl to have a kid.
thetkakakaDec 16, 2023 7:02 AM
Dec 11, 2023 6:32 AM

Feb 2021
That house protection is really hard to breakthrough and they manage it XD

The pebble really doesn't make sense but hilarious XD

Now the madam just loves him too XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 11, 2023 9:07 AM
Oct 2023
The turn of events in the last part was so shocking, and idk why but i suddenly imagined incest.
Dec 11, 2023 9:13 AM
Apr 2018
It was a fun episode up until I had to walk away from cringe at the end. Good thing it was the end of the episode. I can survive another week not seeing cringe.
Dec 11, 2023 9:34 AM

Nov 2012
what

What????

WHAT????????
Dec 11, 2023 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
Karane with the "rich person's cat" "rich person's dog" comments were oddly amusing

No, Nano leave the cat and dog alone. I like you less now ;-;

Aw poor adorably defenseless Shizuka scared to death then getting slobbered on by the doggy.

Oddly enough those eyedrops are legit. There was a few experiments on the subject of giving humans the ability to see infrared light. This involves controlling their nutrition to the extreme where they only get a certain form of vitamin A. Good job Kusuri.

Didnt expect to hear Tom Cruise mentioned in this and not just in subtitles but by actual name in dialogue.

Heh Karane getting all embarrassed and excited from Rentaro having his face against her tummy is cute.

Heh Nano, and Kusuri meowing and Shizuka's TTS "meow, it cried" and the security guards fell for it still lol

Hahari's backstoey is sad though since it was done so quickly it didnt give that emotional impact for me...though im also sleep deprived

lol I saw it coming since previous episode that Hahari and Rentaro could be soulmates because I was thinking "wouldnt that be funny" and shrugged it off till I started seeing it coming again with Kusuri's warning about the eyedrops making normal vision go away when in use which I knew meant it would delay him seeing Hahari if they get caught. I like Karane's reaction wondering what the hell is going on between Rentaro and Hahari. Lol She is going to be real jealous if they get intimate.

But Im worried for Hikari. She sounded like she was having suicidal thoughts. They better get to her quickly.

Dec 11, 2023 11:57 AM
Jul 2021
Yeah somehow my wife predicted the development at the end of this episode, LOL.
Dec 11, 2023 1:24 PM
Mar 2022
best episode so far
Dec 11, 2023 1:56 PM

Feb 2016
@JeXxTaR It doesn't need to make sense to be actually funny or interesting πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Sorry if my english is bad (γ£Λ˜β–½Λ˜)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 11, 2023 3:04 PM

Aug 2022
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Dec 11, 2023 4:04 PM
Aug 2016
I lost myself at mission impossible scene, they even played the theme! And of course, finally mommy girlfriend reveal, nothing truly is off limits in 100gf!
Dec 11, 2023 6:49 PM

Feb 2016
@JeXxTaR I don't even know u, why do u care so much about some rando saying something you don't like is bad?
get a life πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 11, 2023 7:48 PM
Jan 2013
They have have slightly altered stuff form the manga to make the jokes land much better.
The manga overplayed the joke of how the mom got pregnant being too overfocused on virginity.Here they kept it straight and simplyfied it.

The anime is willing to improve from the manga.This gives hope that future episodes will be better than the manga counterpart.

Dec 11, 2023 7:56 PM

Jul 2016
No way that plot twist was real lol. 6th girlfriend and first MILF of the harem let's goooo
And hopefully, she won't be the only one.
Dec 11, 2023 8:09 PM

Feb 2016
@JeXxTaR When I updated my list it asked me if I wanted to rate the episode and put a comment on it, so I did, like always.
Unlike you, who went out of his way to look at each individual comment like a no life otaku looking for what randos on the internet say about the shit he likes, while also lookig for someone to grab his balls being an annoying fuck.
Pathetic πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 11, 2023 9:42 PM

Feb 2016
@JeXxTaR Says the absolute piece of shit clown ass asshole that asked me why I made a comment here in the 1st place.
Oh, the irony πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 11, 2023 9:45 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to Adizcool
Finally, the moment all manga readers were waiting for! This was the point in the manga where I knew this story was something special. I believe this episode will turn off many viewers due to the age gap, but for the people who will stick around, the story get 10 times better and a 100 times funnier from here on!
@Adizcool Good, let the overly sensitive normies left the show, more fun for us xD
Dec 12, 2023 12:56 AM

Jul 2017
Hakari being bound by her mother Hahari, it's Rentaro Family to the rescue!

It's definitely Love: Mission Impossible for the Rentaro Family as they need to work together and make magic happen, like Nano collecting rocks to open the lock while sacrificing her nails at the least. Once they get into the house, there is a guard dog...and Shizuka got too scared to plop at the dog's footsteps and become its plaything since it can detect her weak innocence. Once they get inside, the security gets even more troublesome, and thankfully, Shizuka has the medicine for it...but that drug which was part of her dream research team that she was supposed to send, saving Hakari is more important...if only Rentaro had the skills of Tom Cruise to begin with.

The one who can do this...is Karane, climbing alongside Rentaro through the walls (even with the somewhat similar Mission Impossible derivative BGM to go with it), and for all the embarrassment, they made it through to the inner rooms, which they found out there that Hakari even has her room rigged in case of the escape. Well, too bad that both Rentaro and Karane were ALMOST there, being captured by Hakari's mother Hahari. Rentaro going for the sugarcoating treatment, it sure did not pass through her mother since she gave birth to haakari at age 13 through artificial insemination, without a father who had died early in his life. It is bitter for Hahari that Rentaro cried weepishly, and the moment that he began to see her, the love sparks just fly.

Hahari's 16 years of waiting for another partner...she might just have found it again.
Dec 12, 2023 1:37 AM
Oct 2021
Peak! That's all I can say here.
Dec 12, 2023 5:46 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
For a second I thought they were about to rob a massive diamond from like a high security museum. Who has that kind of security? But that cat sure seemed cute.
And of course, mama gotta join the harem. Milfy time.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Dec 12, 2023 6:46 AM
Oct 2019
That Mission Impossible theme song LMAO

Oh my god that ending.
Rentaro took "I love her and her mom" literally.
Dec 12, 2023 10:04 AM
Jun 2022
Yay oyakodon time let's goo
Dec 12, 2023 11:15 AM

Jan 2021
And there were people arguing with me a couple of weeks ago because I said the zing was brainwashing lmao, this episode made it very clear that it indeed is brainwashing.
Dec 12, 2023 1:24 PM
Jul 2023
WHAT THE ACUTAL FUCK
RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE INTEREST
THIS MANGAKA SHOVED SIXTY TONS OF DRUGS UP HIS ASS AND CALLED IT A DAY..
I CHOCKED ON A SNACK I WAS EATING
WHAT THE FUCK
I CALLED IT TOO
I THOUGHT YEP NO WAY HE AINT BAGGING A MILF
JESUS CHRIST BUDDAH
Dec 12, 2023 1:25 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Lampblasted
Oyakodon route unlocked!

All the girls performed wonderfully in the heist, from Nano's efficient animal abuse to Shizuka's decoy skill. Listening to Hahari's backstory, there's definitely a timeline where she kills Rentarou and he somehow knocks up Hakari with his dying breath, thus having the family's fate repeat itself. But instead, Hahari turns out to be one of the soulmates, and Rentarou now has a rich MILF to bankroll the family's schemes!

I'm not sure what to expect from the ending, but I'm most interested in seeing Hakari's reaction to sharing Rentarou with her own mother.
@Lampblasted

oyakodon is gonna be wild
Dec 12, 2023 4:01 PM

Sep 2017
Lmao the fuck is this degen trash bro. This show is so whack.
Dec 12, 2023 8:11 PM
Aug 2022
Nah we hit peak

I’m just saying, that final scene literally had me stand up, walk into a different room, do a whole dance and musical number, walk back to the show and rewatch the scene again.

Had me absolutely awestruck, stunned, astonished, dumbfounded and even potentially a little flabbergasted.

A must watch :)
Dec 12, 2023 11:50 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Apparently i didnt notice until now, but I dont actually recognize rentaro's voice actor.
Also apparently there's been an eng dub for this for some time. welp.

In hindsight i had forgor, but shizuka and kusuri had their own sad backstory too.
It was a bit suspicious how kusuri is introduced in ep 7, so there's like an oddly large gap after her.
Still, there was no indication or otherwise last ep. I did suspect that it was *possible, and/or the drug side effect was a thing but like.
Maybe its just me, but I cant think of any anime where the mc has the girlfriend's mom as a girlfriend too.

At first I thought it had to be girls from his school, but its probably either a loophole and/or worded that actually not really.
That really opens a whole thing now if any random girl he meets can count.

It seems at some point animelist listed this as 12 eps now, not sure why it was listed as ? at the beginning. Really confusing whats going to happen now, is it just going to be two more eps or ep 12 is going to be a filler?
CocoaGalaxyDec 12, 2023 11:54 PM
Dec 13, 2023 3:37 AM

Apr 2023
So Hahari really is...Oh my gosh. But that's still amazing...
Dec 13, 2023 4:43 AM

May 2015
WAIT how Rentaro will manage a relation with Hakari AND her mother ???
Dec 13, 2023 6:03 AM
Apr 2022
ok great now Hakari's mother will be Rentarou's girlfriend too so what is this MC really thinking that even a milf is in love with him xd
Dec 13, 2023 2:26 PM
Aug 2022
what even happened lmaoooooo
Dec 13, 2023 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
lol I did not expect that to happen :D
(γ₯οΏ£ ³οΏ£)γ₯ けゅっ けゅっ γ‚­γ‚Ή (´ο½‘βœͺωβœͺq`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 13, 2023 10:48 PM

Jul 2019
Shizuka-chan is doing her very best, the sweet girl.

I also realized for the first time that it's the gross vice principal in the intro, I always assumed it was a mariachi for some reason and never questioned it...
Dec 14, 2023 4:18 AM
Aug 2023
Mission impossible even for Tom Cruise? but Rentarou, with his Chad, managed to complete this mission with the help of his girlfriends. and Hakari's mother is also a destined person? woahhhhhhhhhh
Dec 14, 2023 4:24 PM

Dec 2021
Yep... expected that. So now Rentaro has a MILF GF.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. πŸ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Dec 14, 2023 6:02 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Netbug
what

What????

WHAT????????
@Netbug Same, I say the same thing in every episode, specially in this one hahahaha.
Dec 14, 2023 7:01 PM
Mar 2019
And then there were six. Who said the soulmates had to be of the same age range? haha
Dec 16, 2023 12:44 PM

May 2016
That was quite unexpected turn of events.
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM
Oct 2023
TOO WELL EPISODE FUNNY
Dec 17, 2023 7:41 AM
Feb 2022
I have never laughed harder watching and anime
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.