Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 29, 2023 7:07 AM

Sep 2016
I really dislike everything about the isekai part. it's so boring and generic.
This anime is best when Yuuya's flexing his awesomeness in real world.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 29, 2023 7:12 AM
Jan 2023
Great anime if I do say so myself
Jun 29, 2023 7:21 AM

Apr 2022
Kaori is a fucking r-word, she knew very well that there are monsters, and not only did she go out alone but she went directly towards a fight, only to yell out "Yuuya! ヽ(`Д´)ノ" a couple of times when he was in the middle of battling, then promptly hid behind a rock to cry, as if any of that was gonna help. Why was she even there? Why does this episode's title have her name in it? She adds nothing to this already shitty anime, much less this episode where all she did was gasp a few times.

Not a single thought behind those eyes
felixsifuriJun 29, 2023 7:40 AM
Jun 29, 2023 8:19 AM

Jan 2019
Pretty bad :b

Could it be, the script was AI generated?
Jun 29, 2023 9:02 AM
Mar 2022
For me, I will give this episode 5/5 cuz I just love how Kaori still love Yuuya for he is from the first episode till this final episode. Not like the other waifus who only have their eyes on the current Yuuya form.

Kaori is such a goddess cuz she prioritises kindness and not appearances 🥺 She has been watching Yuuya from the very first and she knows Yuuya for such a long time which makes her the best for Yuuya even though the other waifus are also good but yeah they will still think the opposite if Yuuya had that old looks when helping them right??? Hahaha

Anyway, I really enjoyed this show even though lot people find this very cringe but not for me. I love how Kaori still has it for Yuuya now the same like Yuuya old. 🫶🏻♥️ Rooting for Kaori 😩

How it started

How it ended ♥️🫶🏻🥺

Jun 29, 2023 10:09 AM
Dec 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Kaori: there are a lot of dangerous monsters in the forest
also Kaori: walking into that forest mindlessly
WHAT da fuq!!!

They also brought Yuti into our world and enrolled her in the same school as Yuuya. lmao...
Sorry Akarin and Kaorin but both Kaori and Lexia are super annoying. The girls from this anime are cute, for example Kaede, but not both of them. Well, I mean both Kaori and Lexia are considered cute but their personalities are very annoying to me.

seriously I was going to give this a good rating but that ending just passed me off
Kaori is an idiot and she did what an idiot would do but wth was yuuya's reaction. The normal reaction for that situation would have been him getting angry and telling her what she did was stupid or explaining to her nicely that she shouldn't have done that but he doesn't even mention that part that was a disappointing ending
Jun 29, 2023 10:52 AM
May 2022
Lol the last ep is good in a trash way
Jun 29, 2023 11:14 AM

Jul 2022
Ameenzaruba10 said:
How it started…

How it ended…

Thanks for pulling those up. Yeah, Kaori's great: she never lets Yuuya get away with putting himself down. She's like the angel of self-esteem and delicious bear meat. The show definitely needed the comedy and romance tags instead of action.
Jun 29, 2023 11:35 AM

Jul 2019
Is Kaori fucking braindead? She knew there are monsters, yet she entered the forest and became a hindrance. You have no reason to be there you dumb fuck. Also breaking into Yuuyas house
Jun 29, 2023 12:16 PM
Feb 2021
JUST CHILL TO WATCH
Jun 29, 2023 12:27 PM

Oct 2008
I liked this anime, much more than I was expecting to. After this last ep it remains a feeling like "I want more"...

I don't think I'm the only one here but I would really like to have a continuation after this.
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Jun 29, 2023 12:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yuuya could've probably squirted that heal-everything juice all over Yuti and it would've solved the problem, but that wasn't needed because apparently the pig turns out to be some divide god. I love how the rabbit then is like: aight everything's good here, peace the f*ck out

This anime is so bad. But it's because it's so bad that I personally enjoyed this; along with what I found to be an attractive art style, despite some less-than-stellar animation pretty much all the time. Like these are some cute anime girls; if they got more than just one-dimensional character writing (and not that I expect anything remotely resembling reality from this show, but when Yuuya does superhuman stuff like wrestling a bear and beating it, I'd expect a BIT more of a reaction from the surrounding spectators rather than just a "wow, amazing!"), a lot of them would be waifus of the year. Except Kaori, she's actually boring, and dumb. I hate how SHE the "main" girl. Anyway, it's a so-bad-it's-good show. Could an actual good story be created from all this? Maybe, it'd take a lot of work, and I'd probably actually love it in an un-ironic way. But this is what we get, and it's fine like this, and it works quite well as a guilty pleasure. As usual, I dropped a lot of shows this season, shows arguably far better than this . But I kept coming back to this, and am even somewhat sad that it has ended.

It's sh*t, but you can still bet your ass that I'll be back for a season 2.

1/10 in my mind,
10/10 in my heart. Fr I actually have no idea how I want to rate this

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 29, 2023 1:43 PM
Mar 2023
This anime was mostly cringefest but it was funny
Jun 29, 2023 1:55 PM

May 2018
How many arcs did we speedrun at the end lol

Overall it had an interesting start but the rest was... yeah. I love the waifus though :D

4/10
Jun 29, 2023 2:17 PM

Jun 2016
The character design is somewhat original, different from the average isekai (visual novel style) the waifus are beautiful (Lexia is adorable) and the story is intriguing, it has potential and I'm interestend in the future developments, I would watch a S2 even tho the basic concepts of an overpowered pussy magnet protagonist are not the pinnacle of originality and the pace of the progression of the story is very revisable... not a masterpiece but entertaining.
Jun 29, 2023 2:20 PM

Jan 2012
bro am i imagine things or did they really use the rubber tool lazy af to delete a part of the tree render to make her stand on it?
bruhh look at all those holes it looks like a caterpillar eat trough it

Jun 29, 2023 2:53 PM
Mar 2022
verbinflection said:
Ameenzaruba10 said:
How it started…

How it ended…

Thanks for pulling those up. Yeah, Kaori's great: she never lets Yuuya get away with putting himself down. She's like the angel of self-esteem and delicious bear meat. The show definitely needed the comedy and romance tags instead of action.

Yeahhh show is more to half romance and half action. So, I wonder why they didn’t put romance as genre for this show

Fr! Kaori is just the best waifu here. If I am in Yuuya’s place, I wouldn’t be hesitated to choose Kaori over the other girls cuz she accepts him for who he is, no matter he is powerful or if he’s already like monstrous human being. I wish I will have someone like Kaori in the future 😔

Overall, this show is good but what’s lacking is the animation & graphic is a bit off
Jun 29, 2023 3:06 PM
Aug 2022
this has to be the worst thing ive ever watched this year, this is so boring and bland like how
Jun 29, 2023 4:02 PM
May 2017
Lmao what a chaotic last episode with a shitty cgi fight to end it off with. Well that checks out considering the previous episodes.

rated 2/10, this won the spot for my worst rated anime, tally-ho!
Jun 29, 2023 4:26 PM

Jan 2008
Can't believe I actually managed to finish this. I guess it was so bad that curiosity couldn't help but see how much worse the self insert wish fulfillment would get. Literally the only good thing about the show was that the visuals were pretty, not the animation, just the character designs. The isekai power fantasy story is nothing new but the glorifying of the guy being hot by the masses was too overwhelmingly stupid and how serious the show tried to take it. The entire parts involving his life outside of the isekai were an utter waste of time. 

Would have been better as a hentai/10.
Jun 29, 2023 5:10 PM
Oct 2012
Honestly, there are some complaints with this anime, and the final episode didn't really help. I just want to say this to get it off my chest, by why did the king bother having him attend the "princes trial" if he was just going to take the attitude of "outsiders should just stay out of it" ...then immediately just let MC do whatever he wanted anyway.

Which kinda brings me to the main issue I don't get with this whole anime. How does the power scaling work? Like...it makes no sense. The girl from our world, had straight 10s as all her stats, and is in a prestigious school and is considered gifted. MC's stats get bumped to over 5000 and we see that in some of his physical feats, but he can't seem to follow the class work or has trouble understanding it at times? His weapons don't do any of the things that were advertised they do, or rather, they kinda do then don't inconsistently. Like how many times was his sword blocked when it theoretically cuts through anything? MC is strong, but doesn't utilize his powers or they were nerfed or...I just don't know. It's all over the place. 

I like power fantasies, I don't really have a problem with him being OP. I have a problem that the rules are changed on a whim and completely inconsistent. It bothered me so much this whole season and this episode just wraps everything up so fast and with minimal explanations its just so unsatisfactory. 
Jun 29, 2023 7:26 PM

Feb 2018
Bruh Kaori wyd? The final fight kinda felt randomly forced, like it had to happen for final episode's sake lol.

Looks like that Yuti girl began to live with Yuuya and started going to school in the other world at the end lol.

Welp this anime is finally over, I feel like it could've been way better, but was poorly executed in some parts.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 29, 2023 7:43 PM
Apr 2023
It's finally done. Episode 12 is actually a disaster. They had to use powerpoint animation on some parts of it to save time (I heard they fixed it later) and this finale was delayed 2 days. But still, somehow the finale while it feels like things are being fast-paced too much, this episode is one of the best for this series so far. Overall, Cheat Musou is nothing special but I feel it is better than Shinka No Mi.
I don't know, maybe if another studio animated this it might have been better but Millepensee did a mediocre to decent job on this as long as it does not get compared to another.

There is also a manga adaptation of this if anyone wants to continue with the story and if you can't handle reading light novels.
Jun 29, 2023 8:04 PM
Jul 2010
It wasn't as bad as the chasing part, but unfortunately it seems a bit too rushed for me. Especially the ending, because due to its title, I thought there would be something between the 2 characters. The last frames are also shown as Kaori flirting with the princess and telling stories. Okay, but this way we don't know what Kaori says about the princess wanting to marry Yuua. If they had given it a little more time, maybe it would have been closed better, but they wanted to close it quickly. Healing the prince's joy through his body is a gas. The main boss is beaten and without explanation, is he now a prisoner or what is the end of this season? After thinking about it, it's more connected than I first thought. Of course it can be watched, but because of these 2 last parts, they would rather stop if they know so much.
Jun 29, 2023 8:12 PM
Jun 2023
This anime is the perfect analogy to "Good graphics does not make a good game" or in this case, "Good artwork does not make a good anime."

Also, it appears a lot of the artwork was AI generated and corrected by the artist in post. They blew their budget and couldn't pay to generate anymore frames for the animations. /j
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 PM

Jul 2012
Show is a high 5/10 I suppose. I didn't hate it. It is however a tremendous waste of some gorgeous character designs.
Jun 29, 2023 10:58 PM

Nov 2014
People in this series get forgiven so easily, which is kinda the weird characters in the show I guess. But Kaori is really dumb, who the heck thinks oh there seems to be a huge battle with explosions going on over there, I'm weak and frail and have no idea what self defence is.. maybe I should go over there and see what's happening because there's no way I'll get in the way of whoever is fighting. *eyeroll*
Jun 30, 2023 3:08 AM

Jul 2015
Improvement over fruit of evolution, although not much of an achievement. Kind of a shame that with mostly good visuals, the plot itself was generic isekai wishfulfillment. The premise could've been more interesting like Yuuya struggle and gradually level up while exploring the isekai world or something, instead of showing people's reaction to his looks and him one-shotting backyard monsters.

Jun 30, 2023 5:25 AM
Aug 2016
The 3D art was very very bad compare to other episodes. If the first episode would have looked like this, I wouldn't have watched this anime.
Jun 30, 2023 6:35 AM

Feb 2011
The ending credits raise a lot more questions than i'd expect... Wtf? Yuti is a student now? How is that gonna work? She gonna learn japanese and stuff?

wack ass show, the animation was solid tho
6/10 

Jun 30, 2023 6:56 AM
Aug 2019
muito bom, espero a próxima temporada
Jun 30, 2023 7:32 AM

Oct 2008
if not for that BUTA cheat! lolz... the whole show is just mediocre but one thing stands-out: the impressive character design style is an A-okay for me.
4/5.
7/10.

Jun 30, 2023 7:58 AM

Aug 2018
The beginning of this show was interesting, sadly it went downhill from there. I am quite amazed I was able to finish this series and didn't drop it.

I give it a 3/10. Wouldn't advise it to anyone, there are plenty of shows that are better. Don't waste your time on this.
Jun 30, 2023 8:06 AM
Jan 2023
bro wtf is this man??? 3d in 2d??
Jun 30, 2023 8:58 AM
Sep 2019
Cringe & cliche the anime. Stupid people. Stupid little animals. Predictable every episode. Main character naturally a loser every time i see him. Just gonna add that vile girl to his fan club. Cant say i didnt expect how it would go so idk why i really tortured myself to watch if thru
Jun 30, 2023 9:17 AM
Mar 2023
I like this anime plot
Jun 30, 2023 9:54 AM
Jun 2023
Es un buen isekai mas alla de que lo comparen con la fruta de la evolucion
Jun 30, 2023 10:00 AM
Aug 2017
That was really, really very bad. I love a dumb isekai, and I'm not a mean person, but, this cheat skill was trash.
Jun 30, 2023 10:03 AM

Jun 2015
Akatsuki totally clutching it at the main battle. Best.. erm.. Hog!

Very much enjoyed this ending eps after a bit of a bumpy ride.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 30, 2023 10:24 AM
Feb 2020
The CGI is awful

The jump to the boss fight mid-episode was random

I couldn't really care about the plot

The show really went downhill

Jun 30, 2023 1:34 PM

Feb 2010
For a self-insert anime, it's hard to put yourself in it
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 30, 2023 4:12 PM

Jan 2008
The music and animation production quality for this anime was probably way higher than it deserved, but it made it more palatable when there's so many cliches and tropes that could have easily made this a vomit-inducing nightmare not worth watching beyond episode 1. I feel like it should have been a 24 episode season, as the unique characters designs of the supporting characters almost seemed like wasted potential. It wasn't the best series ever, but it was enjoyable for what it was (even if they changed some stuff around from the manga).

As for this episode itself...Kaori, my god. How can anybody be this dumb. And I'm glad other people are of the same opinion as me. She knew the forest was dangerous and that there were sounds of fighting in the distance, yet she walked straight into the fray. It honestly pissed me off, because she may as well have waltzed into a burning house fire out of curiosity for what was cooking in the kitchen. Aside from her ditzy cluelessness in the face of danger, and Yuya still being the low-self esteemed push over that he is...this episode wrapped up alright even if it was rushed and glossed over with the first real (and final) fight with Yuti. I like how she was able to cross over into the real world; that would have been interesting to see how it ended up that way. I would have liked to see how she adapts to the real world, which could have been a whole episode in of itself.

Overall, a decent time-waster for this season, 6.5...maybe 7 at best /10. My score more or less matches the overall score of this show's rating, which I think fairly reflects it.

It's a guilty pleasure that wasn't the worst thing I've seen in my life, and I've seen plenty of terribly written shows over the decades.

Estoy_GordoJun 30, 2023 4:19 PM
Jun 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
Definitely sticking with the manga. I'm doubting that we'll see another season for this series given the very streamlined ending we got during the outro. I'm at least interested in the story regarding the Divine and Vile, but overall wasn't impressed with how the show was executed. A lot of head-scratching moments. Wasn't a fan of the stiff CGI that was used. Give it a 6/10, rounded up.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 30, 2023 8:43 PM
Dec 2022
So Regair was scared because of the mental trauma he gained from being scarred by Lexia's magic? Is that entirely her fault? Anyway Yuuya's fight with Yuti was insane, and to have Kaori see all of that, I thought Yuti was gonna use her as leverage! Yuti's master, the divine archer, I wonder if he's related to the sage that Yuuya inherited everything to🤔. I'm glad things ended well and Yuuya didn't punish Yuti. The ending was pretty smooth, Koari meeting the Lexia and Luna (Wonder if they invite her into their little war), seeing Yuuya's siblings interested me since I wonder if they want to patch things up, and Yuti in Yuuya's world and enrolled in his school was pretty cool (I wonder if they smoothed things out after the fight)! I hope they'll keep making this because this is a good anime!!
Jun 30, 2023 9:10 PM
May 2022
I got mad when she showed up in the other side without saying anything and even he is still middle of a fight but he didn't say a word to her what the heck
Jun 30, 2023 9:43 PM
Jan 2018
O anime eu gostei de maneira geral por conta do mangá, contudo, a produção ao longo da produção ficou confusa e me pareceu perdida, a história tinha seus pontos fortes e um potencial que poderia se tornar algo grande e que foi desperdiçado, creio que o autor não soube desenvolver os vilões de forma mais complexa ou com um objetivo mais conclusivo e plausível, ficou algo como que pode existir para dar continuidade, se fosse mais trabalhado também no quesito animação, pois um dos episódios ficou perdido, em especial, o 12 e 13! Faltou muuuuito trabalho da parte de estória e desenvolvimento de personagens, senti certa complexidade na Lexia e uma inteligência absurda, mas os elementos envolta do prota e da própria personagem não foram o suficiente para desenvolver da forma que melhor os encaixava! O quesito vilão foi mal apresentado e mal explicado, faltou uma profundidade maior e uma clareza! Nota 6,5/10, sendo bem generoso!
Jul 1, 2023 12:29 AM
Apr 2021
I like the ending but it's lacking uniqueness and battles
Jul 1, 2023 3:53 AM

Jul 2020
The show's had its ups and downs, the start was interesting, the middle was insanely boring, and it's gotten slightly better by the end. it's also kinda amusing how incredibly dumb all the characters are. 6/10 from me
Jul 1, 2023 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
Kaori no baka. Seriously, how dumb can you be.
Jul 1, 2023 6:51 AM
Apr 2023
Anime comunzão nada demais no começo é estranho e sem chamar atenção na real não gostei dele no começo muito falso animação estranha principalmente no 3D do yuuya apesar disso a luta do final temporada foi boa mas ainda assim muito simples, enredo do anime não gostei mas enfim espero que nem tenha segunda temporada.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

70 by cjlouotaku416 »»
Jun 26, 12:42 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

79 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.