Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
The birth of new life signals a beginning for this show imo, even though this is the end. So glad to see everything working out with the village being happy after all their hard work.

It seems like a generic ending but still one that celebrates the show overall. And I'm sure Ru would make a great mother. 

Jul 2017
Life in The Great Tree Village is living life at its finest, and Machio is working hard, not forgetting that he has Lu in his hands preparing for her pregnancy at any time. Of course, this piques the interest of the girls, but it's her wellbeing that matters...and that means, no alcohol. She has become the odd one out, and seling off the alcohol would be a bad business decision, leaving it to age overtime would be the best option since the whole village is in unison not to break the habit for Lu's health. It's heartwarming to see everyone be involved with the process, and when it's the time for delivery, everyone double-times for the eventual moment. All that's left now, is to wait for good news. The baby's delivery is done, and he came out fine, though everyone tutors Machio because he has completely no knowledge of childbirth, becoming a father for the first time. And his name: Alfred.

It's been one hell of a journey for Machio, becoming mayor to eventually a father. The result of all that: money and currency for all the hard work and complexity of managing goods. But right now, it's too complex a change, so this is incremental according to whatever they need or want...which gives Machio more work to do on top of parenting. The big celebration feast where everyone can finally be of relief now that Lu is fine and all, and the wooden mallet used to break a wine barrel, kicks off the feast, though the aged wine would be great for Alfred when he grows up enough to drink wine.

The Great Tree Village in a state of change as more refugees come in, and it'll grow to become a tour de force for the future.

Decent show, enjoyable in spots, and that's all it matters.
KANLen09Mar 24, 2023 6:25 AM

Feb 2018
They were still going about their daily lives as usual, harvesting vegetables. Ruu came to give lunch to Hiraku, drinking iced tea together was quite romantic. Hiraku is also surprised that Hiraku will become a papa. Girlls party at night are discussing that Ruu belly is getting bigger. They discussed whether it was a boy or a girl. There was nothing to worry about, except that Ruu regretted that she couldn't drink alcohol. Zabuton made baby clothes for Ruu. They assumed that Ruu was having cravings. Everyone were excited that Ruu's birth was approaching. They all prepared gifts to visit Ruu, and even began to abstain from drinking alcohol while Ruu was pregnant.

It was a beautiful flower, dark elf gave herbs and it seemed to be useful. Lastismoon gave a beautiful necklace, Maid gave pudding, Elf gave flowers, Imouto gave mappo tofu, Zabuton gave baby clothes, Lizardman gave scales. They were really happy about Ruu birth. After receiving the gifts, Ruu stomach began to feel pain, all the maids rushed to the birth. The day of the birth soon arrived, and although the all maids hurriedly handled the situation, Hiraku, who could do nothing seemed restless.

Hiraku under the tree, Hiraku was grateful that Hiraku could get the peace he had been wanting. It was Hiraku first son. Hiraku was nervous when Ruu told Hiraku to carry his son.

One week after the birth and it was discovered that Hiraku named Alfred. Hiraku plans to repay everyone kindness. Hiraku made money, it was a coin. They were still confused about the money system but Hiraku explained it quite well. An apple is equivalent to 3 strawberries, that's pretty expensive, lol.

Hiraku gave the coins to the everyone as a start, I didn't really hear how much Hiraku gave. Zabuton works as a clothesmaker, lol. Zabuton will get rich quickly I'm sure of it. Ruu returned in loli form, and the village celebrated again. It was a happy ending, really. 15/10
Mar 24, 2023 6:30 AM

Apr 2010
I want a second season!!

And another nice episode and Ru got her child which was nice to see they seems like nice parents.
The village seems to be expanding even further with a lot more members, guess it will be a city soon.
On the other hand Ru got a lot of presents from the others which was funny to watch.
Mar 24, 2023 6:40 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Sad. This anime is now over. My guilty pleasure of this season for sure.

It's a very peaceful anime with lots of lovable characters. All of its soundtrack is relaxing and peaceful too. It's got the elements to be classified as an "Iyashikei" anime but I might be the only one who sees this as an Iyashikei anyway so I'll just leave it like that.

So sweet that their baby has been born, and it's a boy. I believe their baby Alfred will grow up to be an outstanding man. Then the population of the Great Tree Village will continue to increase once more people start to move in. I would love to see what kind of new people will become the new citizens of their village.

I absolutely enjoyed this anime and I'm going to miss it. I honestly wanted more of this, though. I loved it lots.
Mar 24, 2023 6:55 AM

Apr 2011
Oh, they finally admitted it. Good that they realised they couldn't skirt around it that much.
Mar 24, 2023 7:03 AM
Mar 2021
Beautiful final episode, i really love this anime, it hit the right spot for me and i hope they will make 2nd season.
Mar 24, 2023 7:10 AM
Jun 2015
a nice and decent isekai anime for those who came in blind
different from the usual isekai tropes, good vibes, cute character designs

a rather frustrating, but passable, for those who know a bit of the source materials
undeedMar 24, 2023 7:13 AM
Mar 24, 2023 7:15 AM

Nov 2021
I had a lot of fun! Every episode was fun, especially some of the episodes in which comedy bits were hilarious. Twas enjoyable.

A sequel would be awesome.

Mar 24, 2023 7:18 AM

Oct 2017
Lu gave birth, their baby is cute. Everyone celebrating was really nice. Fun episode to end the season.

Really liked the anime, need more so hopefully s2 will be announced soon. Though I wish the anime was more faithful to the source material.
Mar 24, 2023 7:24 AM
Sep 2015
This anime is so obsess with alcohol, almost as half of Grand Blue Dreaming.
Mar 24, 2023 7:34 AM

Dec 2022
the kid was born without issue hiraku really went from near death to be a father the vilage is expanding and i want more
Mar 24, 2023 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
found it so weird that they tried to avoid them admitting he was the kids dad for so long, considering what the manga had involved. :p still enjoyed this toned down version too.
Mar 24, 2023 7:55 AM
Sep 2021
Was really a good season, the development of civilization was shown well, had a good slice of life feel to it as well.
Mar 24, 2023 8:00 AM
Oct 2022
love the final episode it's a relaxing and happy ending to a wonderful anime it's sad that it's over I hope in the future they make a second season.
for me this anime was one of few anime that was actually good this season but overall fantastic anime
Mar 24, 2023 8:16 AM

Feb 2019
Just like sugar apple fairy tale, this one didn’t feel like a season finale. Felt like a direct set up for a second season which I hope we get. Congrats to Lu for the birth of Alfred. Every day the village is getting bigger and bigger. Would love to see how the second great tree village turns out.

Really cute isekai that shook up the formula . Nice art, good character designs and just wholesome vibes. I’d say second best isekai for me this season, really fun.
Marinate1016Mar 24, 2023 8:20 AM
Mar 24, 2023 8:54 AM
Jul 2019
All in all what a good relaxing anime to watch
Mar 24, 2023 9:07 AM

Jan 2013
All the changes dragged my rating down to a 6, but at least it ended on a good note. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 24, 2023 9:12 AM
Feb 2021
Better ending than I expected.
Mar 24, 2023 9:21 AM

Dec 2008
Zabuton and the wine drinking slime really stood out for me. 
May the Uguu be with you.

Mar 24, 2023 9:27 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with the birth of Alfred, the birth of currency, the birth of new wine, and the birth of plans for a new village.

This show was one that kinda got lost in the shuffle for me this season. I'd watch it, and it was nice and cute and relaxing enough, but my mind would occasionally wander. I tended to separate it into two halves. The first half, the first few episodes in particular, felt like a sort of isekai retelling of an Animal Crossing game or whatever farm sim you prefer. Then as more and more girls, most of them with big, beautiful tits, got added to the cast it sorta morphed into a harem. I say sorta because, so far as I know, the dude hasn't actually slept with any of them except Lu, but it's clear several want him bad. It's just usually played for comedic relief. I don't read any version of the source material, so I obviously don't know, but it wouldn't shock me if he eventually had more children with some of them. But yeah, this was enjoyable if nothing memorable. I'd probably watch more if we got it. 7/10
Mar 24, 2023 9:42 AM

Mar 2010
Started out interesting and it just ended up being bland and overall underwhelming. I guess I was expecting a little trouble here and there but it wass just too SoL

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 2023 9:43 AM
Sep 2021
I just wanna know how Lu got pregnant
Mar 24, 2023 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
My favourite anime this season. It's not perfect, but pretty damn great nonetheless. I'm going to miss this relaxing 20 min to end a week...
Mar 24, 2023 9:58 AM
Jun 2015
AlwaysDistracted said:
So Lu wrote a letter to Zeus, saying that she wants a baby, and then Zeus answered by sending a stork to deliver the baby

you know...

(in case anyone wondering, it's a joke)
Mar 24, 2023 10:28 AM
Oct 2021
LunyRem said:
Sad. This anime is now over. My guilty pleasure of this season for sure.

It's a very peaceful anime with lots of lovable characters. All of its soundtrack is relaxing and peaceful too. It's got the elements to be classified as an "Iyashikei" anime but I might be the only one who sees this as an Iyashikei anyway so I'll just leave it like that.

So sweet that their baby has been born, and it's a boy. I believe their baby Alfred will grow up to be an outstanding man. Then the population of the Great Tree Village will continue to increase once more people start to move in. I would love to see what kind of new people will become the new citizens of their village.

I absolutely enjoyed this anime and I'm going to miss it. I honestly wanted more of this, though. I loved it lots.

I hope there will be another season. I was really looking forward to the tournaments, and the other babies.
Mar 24, 2023 10:46 AM
Jun 2019
Happy family slowlife but funny
Mar 24, 2023 10:53 AM
Feb 2022
A fun and relaxing show. As an anime only fan of this show it was also fun watching people who read the source material bitch every week about the lack of sex. Hopefully we can get a season 2.
Mar 24, 2023 11:04 AM

Mar 2021
Such a solid finale. This show ended up exceeding my expectations and delivering a chill fantasy SoL story with a cute cast. Truly a harmless show.

With how much confusion there is about how Lulucy got pregnant, I'm starting to think some weebs need the birds and the bees talk.
Mar 24, 2023 11:06 AM
Dec 2021
I need a second season
that's all I am going to say
Mar 24, 2023 11:07 AM

Mar 2013
Great final episode for this season, I will miss this warmhearted series!

They made it more for most audiences instead of focusing on the adult department which makes me appreciate this story a bit more.

Now on to continue to read the info dump. 😏
CrazyButNot4UMar 24, 2023 11:11 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 24, 2023 11:12 AM

Dec 2011
Really liked it. There's something fun in seeing the village upgrading every episode. Either more villager, more facility, or more "villager".

Also I'm glad they're making Hiraku loyal to Lu all the way to the last episode. I want to see what kind of anime original plot they'll make if they do season 2. I mean, since he doesn't have multiple children and wives.
Mar 24, 2023 11:23 AM
Dec 2022
will really miss this anime 
its very relaxing to watch every week on friday night after rough days

ah wish they announce season 2 immediately.. hope there will be similar anime like this in the future 
Mar 24, 2023 11:23 AM
Aug 2022
Finished on 24th March 2023 at 23:49 Hrs IST.
Congratulations Mayor. your child is so cute.
now it's time for 2nd child 😂.
Now it's time for Season 2. I can't wait for the S2 Announcement.
Mar 24, 2023 11:43 AM

Jun 2020
loved it. from first ep to last ep, this anime was so chill and i never felt boring watching it while for some other animes this season, i felt boring even watching some fight scenes...
Mar 24, 2023 11:47 AM

Jun 2020
Rasco said:
Started out interesting and it just ended up being bland and overall underwhelming. I guess I was expecting a little trouble here and there but it wass just too SoL

and that's why it's good or otherwise it would've been felt like some generic anime with same plot
Mar 24, 2023 11:52 AM
Feb 2021
I don't understand the need for money in the village. Trading apples for strawberries? Do the apples belong to somebody and the strawberries belong to someone else? That didn't seem to be the case before this episode. I didn't know that Hiraku was personally distributing every single thing in the village. That also did not seem to be the case in any episodes before this one. It pretty much just seemed like everybody worked (even lazy dragon woman) and everyone had everything they needed. 
Mar 24, 2023 12:25 PM
Jun 2021
The ending was... very disappointing. Disappointing but nice.
Mar 24, 2023 12:35 PM
Feb 2022
yhunata said:
Oh, they finally admitted it. Good that they realised they couldn't skirt around it that much.

Yeah now I’m just wondering if they’ll admit everything about all the other girls
Mar 24, 2023 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
It was so nice to see them bringing gifts to Lu, including the dogs and spiders haha.

The beast loli wanting to buy a baby was hilarious... she even offered 3 coins! xD. Of course the thirsty elf would want to get on the wagon only to be immediately rejected lmao.

Big and motherly Lu was a pleasure to watch. She went back to her smaller form rather quickly though.

Anyway, a nice and wholesome ending to a nice and wholesome show. I started watching it with some doubts but by the end of the first episode I was pleasantly surprised and ended up enjoying the show more than I expected. I would like a second season but for now... \(o_o)
Mar 24, 2023 1:13 PM

Nov 2011
I liked this anime a lot. It's just a nice comfy anime that doesnt need any extra non-sense. People wondering how Lu got pregnant, well think about it.

Solid anime with hints of a possible season 2. Give it to me.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2023 1:21 PM
Jan 2023
I definitely need there to be a season 2. This was a beautiful series.
Mar 24, 2023 1:43 PM
Jun 2021
I really enjoyed this episode. It felt very sweet. I would love for them to continue adapting the story. There is plenty of content for another season.
Mar 24, 2023 1:44 PM
Dec 2021
this anime is good, personally.
Mar 24, 2023 1:50 PM
May 2021
i liked the show and i think it ended nicely. as an anime only all i really wanted to see the whole show was hiraku and lu actually acting like a couple, so i was happy to finally get that this episode. although people who've read the source have been saying the everyone wanting to have sex with hiraku thing actually happens in the manga rather than just coming across as a running gag like in the anime, so ill have to check it out at some point so i can see the differences and compare them
My 2023 candies:
Mar 24, 2023 1:54 PM

Jan 2013
depressed-kid said:
AlwaysDistracted said:

+1 man
I Even searched the manga but there also........JUST DISAPPOINTMENT 😑
I don't think I get this joke. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 24, 2023 1:55 PM
Sep 2020
jamesarr67 said:
I don't understand the need for money in the village. Trading apples for strawberries? Do the apples belong to somebody and the strawberries belong to someone else? That didn't seem to be the case before this episode. I didn't know that Hiraku was personally distributing every single thing in the village. That also did not seem to be the case in any episodes before this one. It pretty much just seemed like everybody worked (even lazy dragon woman) and everyone had everything they needed. 

Source material laid it out better. Essentially, it was to but goods that would have been otherwise traded or for "luxury" goods like chess sets, toys, games etc. So the communal hard work gets you a minimum level of food, shelter also drink and the coins are there to redeem for the but extra to make life more varied and fun. Anime kinda skipped over it due to time constraints.
Mar 24, 2023 1:57 PM
Mar 2021
Happy and wholesome ending
Want see Lu's child more in season 2
Mar 24, 2023 2:13 PM
Feb 2021
DizietSma said:
jamesarr67 said:

Source material laid it out better. Essentially, it was to but goods that would have been otherwise traded or for "luxury" goods like chess sets, toys, games etc. So the communal hard work gets you a minimum level of food, shelter also drink and the coins are there to redeem for the but extra to make life more varied and fun. Anime kinda skipped over it due to time constraints.

I guess that makes sense, but I still don't think it fit the whole vibe of the village.
Mar 24, 2023 2:22 PM

Nov 2016
Very enjoyable show all around. Usually I'm not going crazy about this type of isekai, so I consider it to be quite the feat that Farming Life in Another World pulled off here.

7,5/10

Hopefully there will be a second season

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.