Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Jan 25, 2022 8:02 PM

Sep 2019
PirateHasan said:
Spektral_Beast said:

Ending isn't in this season, and this season ends on 131 which is literally one of the best chapters in the series.

What,
How much longer will the final season drag?
as long as the world stills. Money will be poured.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 25, 2022 9:25 PM

Oct 2019
It was a great episode, the visuals were fantastic and a lot of scenes to remember! Too bad I was spoiled with what happened with Eren. But since I'm anime only I'm still excited for a lot of stuff 😬
Jan 25, 2022 10:57 PM

Dec 2016
Yes the scene everyone was waiting for...
Eren's head just went like that baseball. That was amazing.

Those still frames were beautiful.

It's been a while we saw all those mindless titans roaming around Shiganshina while AoT main theme played in the background, that was nostalgic.

“There's no greater salvation than never being born in this world”
Best quote of this episode.
Jan 25, 2022 11:06 PM

Apr 2021
TheFounder131 said:
Morpheme said:

LMAO You were really reading the manga with your eyes open????

Jan 25, 2022 11:40 PM

Sep 2020
Morpheme said:
TheFounder131 said:
LMAO You were really reading the manga with your eyes open????

damn never thought I'd see Aang's famous quote in an AOT episode discussion thread on MAL
Jan 26, 2022 1:06 AM

Oct 2019
i cant believe i'm going to have to say goodbye to my favourite character...

commander pixis

throughout the whole series he's shown to be the backbone of the AoT saga, holding the story together with his wrinkly hands—don't get me started on the ova

honestly though i relate pixis to my grandfather so much, they literally are the exact same person: small, bald, alcoholics

love him

but he's GONE

FUCK
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 1:23 AM

Dec 2008
epic episode, maybe one of the best, even though I don't care about the characters, I never did, but well it was great. Zeke's dirty move lol, well after being forced to drink spinal fluid I would prefer being dead because it is gross lol.

Sniper Gabi dealt him a nice blow, that is what you get for hurting your childhood friends.

I would have never expected that they would add a magic dimension to the story.
Eren looked really badass, but Zeke played another trick.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
Pixis lead the humans to their first victory...
End Zionazism
Jan 26, 2022 3:12 AM

Oct 2009
Holy fuck that was amazing!
Haven't felt like this since season 3. My mouth was wide open the whole time, dam..honestly I somewhat didn't believe that Eren was just tricking Zeke. Seeing Eren's head fly off was something else.

Also dang we finally got some proper 3D maneuver action, Mikasa looked great as usual!

RIP Pixis you goat!
RIP Porco, kinda came full circle there. It was a good death I guess.
RIP Colt. :(
AozureJan 26, 2022 3:18 AM
Jan 26, 2022 3:40 AM

Sep 2020
'
Fabienne said:
epic episode, maybe one of the best, even though I don't care about the characters, I never did, but well it was great. Zeke's dirty move lol, well after being forced to drink spinal fluid I would prefer being dead because it is gross lol.

Sniper Gabi dealt him a nice blow, that is what you get for hurting your childhood friends.

they added this dimension quite a while ago
all the way back in s2 if you look closely
Jan 26, 2022 4:14 AM
Apr 2020
Haunt-bot said:
The battles in this season are insanely good. They are some of the best battle sequences I've seen. I love how the titans are mixed with human infantry. In comparison, it's a shame the main plot with the founding titan realm is so naff. It's like with the Truth in FMA Brotherhood but handled a lot worse. It's basically magic and anything can happen at this point, even characters coming back from the dead. It doesn't ruin the series for me but my eyes definitely start glazing over when they go to that magical landscape. I much prefer the more grounded feel that was there before all the mystical crap started showing up.

EyeLowView said:
Do you guys know the reason why falco chose to eat porco instead of reiner considering zeke himself had already ordered him to go after reiner? Not to mention that reiner was also way closer to him rather than porco. Does a mindless titan actually still has "mind"? Will it be explained in the next episodes or is it just a mere plot armor to reiner?

My guess is he had a vague order like "eat the nearest human" and or as a titan him having direct eye contact of Porco made him go for him instead. There is also a scene earlier on where Zeke is in Beast Titan form and has a titan with him which goes to eat someone, and Zeke smacks the Titan aside saying "didn't I tell you not to eat him?", showing he doesn't have complete control over them.
oh yeah, that really makes sense, thx.
Jan 26, 2022 4:26 AM

Jun 2019
One of the best anime episodes I've ever seen.

Amazing.

10/10
Jan 26, 2022 4:39 AM

Dec 2008
Zprotu said:
'
Fabienne said:

Oh my bad, I honestly don't remember, since it has been a while.
In the previous seasons I always thought about rewatch everything.
maybe someday...
Jan 26, 2022 8:59 AM

Mar 2017
Every fucking time I think someone’s finally out done Zeke he turns the tables 😤

I can’t tell you how many times I almost screamed; when Falco turned into the Titan, when Galliard & Colt died, when Eren’s head blew off, when the Found Ymir walked right past Eren… I just hope Eren isn’t really dead (somehow!)

Loved the scene where everything was still and the camera moved through Shiganshina… that was really powerful
Jan 26, 2022 9:57 AM
Nov 2021
Damn!! What a Episode! Amazing! Great job by everyone involved. The fight scenes were great. Shit was going off.
Eren fighting to get to Zeke while his comrades join in and help.
Mikasa being awesome as always, that reverse blade kill was damn good.
Zeke bringing the titans and that S1 OST hitting was incredible.
That zoom in freeze shot was damn good.
Eren getting 360ed by Gabi and that CATCH! The vision type thing! Paths!
SO much happened! Top class episode! Cant wait for next week!
Jan 26, 2022 1:22 PM
Jul 2019
All honestly, I felt the scene of Gabi killing Eren had more tension in the manga. It felt way too fast here and didn't take enough time on the screen.

Otherwise it's a good episode.
Jan 26, 2022 2:08 PM

May 2018
Wow this episode was amazing! I thought Eren had it all planned out but Zeke was always one step ahead. Damn Zeke must have some serious mental issues
Jan 26, 2022 6:42 PM

Sep 2020
Fabienne said:
Zprotu said:
'

Oh my bad, I honestly don't remember, since it has been a while.
In the previous seasons I always thought about rewatch everything.
maybe someday...

yeah this show is actually so rewarding on a rewatch
Jan 26, 2022 8:21 PM

Jan 2020
matias067 said:
errr...i'm hysterically confused...AHAHA!
Hoping that it's in a positive way..
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 26, 2022 11:46 PM

Jun 2020
兄と弟……..I wanted to cry when Falco transformed. Colt holding onto Falco so tight and not letting go. MY HEARTTTTTTT. The stills were so great so much tension!!!! And Reiner MADE ME TEAR UP. Hosoya Yoshimasa was so great♡ MY POOR BOYSಥ﹏ಥ

RIP Commander Pixisಥ﹏ಥ

Eren got into the Path BUT AT WHAT COSTTTTTTT

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 27, 2022 2:27 AM

May 2019
Man, the cliffhangers are all out of place...
Jan 27, 2022 2:40 PM

Aug 2021
Episode 3 Review:
The best scene was eren getting his freaking head blown!!

many people died like falco ,pixix, colt, MP commander so that was sad but as sad as muffler scene from episode 2.

MAPPA tried their best maybe but only 2(that too only mikasa's) 3d manever sukagas ?! wtf mappa1? this is AOT!!
as usual it looked 1000/10 when not involving 3dmGear or titans

the ending
"BECAUSE I WAS BORN IN THIS WORLD" was just out of this world but soon to be outsmarted by monke zeke omfg what a twist i can comprehend

Score 9/10

and also mappa skipped many frames things could have been done slowly instead of putting many things like head catching, reiner scenes ofscreen !! FUCK YOU MApPA
DarkGamerAJan 27, 2022 9:10 PM
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Jan 27, 2022 8:48 PM

Sep 2020
DRK-EXDS said:
Episode 3 Review:

many people died like falco ,pixix, colt, MP commander so that was sad but as sad as muffler scene from season 2.

MAPPA tried their best maybe but only 2(that too only mikasa's) 3d manever sukagas ?! wtf mappa1? this is AOT!!

the ending
"BECAUSE I WAS BORN IN THIS WORLD" was just out of this world but soon to be outsmarted by monke zeke omfg what a twist i can comprehend

Score 9/10

and also mappa skipped many frames things could have been done slowly instead of putting many things like head catching, reiner scenes ofscreen !! FUCK YOU MApPA

lol it was supposed to be frozen in time so slowly animating it wouldn't make sense
Jan 29, 2022 10:39 AM
May 2021
Bros head went flying
if the bullet was a few inches higher
series wouldve ended right there
Jan 30, 2022 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
That was the best adaptation of the Apocalypse of John that has nothing to do with it, yet I still watched it with almost religious experience and feeling of final times happening here and now, right before my eyes.
9000 years/9 titan shifters powers, would get Isayama-ed again.
Jan 30, 2022 6:53 AM
Dec 2019
DRK-EXDS said:
Episode 3 Review:

many people died like falco ,pixix, colt, MP commander so that was sad but as sad as muffler scene from episode 2.

the ending

Score 9/10

lol they didnt skip anything, it was meant to be like that.
Jan 30, 2022 7:36 AM

Aug 2021
Hentai_heaven said:
DRK-EXDS said:
Episode 3 Review:

the ending

Score 9/10

just because something isnt in the manga it doesnot mean it should not be in the anime for example the time stopped scene of his head getting blown off wasnt in the manga...

so same way a instead of just showing reiner screaming and stuff , they could have added a few body moment scenes like wit did

!!
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Jan 30, 2022 11:03 PM

Mar 2020
here comes the fuckery
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jan 31, 2022 1:50 AM

Feb 2015
el3mel said:
All honestly, I felt the scene of Gabi killing Eren had more tension in the manga. It felt way too fast here and didn't take enough time on the screen..

Agreed... in the manga, iirc the whole scene ended with a cliffhanger when Gabi blew his head off so we had to wait till the next chapter to find out what really happened.

That should've been what happened here (though, Gabi would've gotten unnecessary hate) but instead, we got this rushed version.

Once again, Gabi did nothing wrong!
Jan 31, 2022 2:45 AM

Oct 2010
rip porco, he was annoying
rip colt, he was annoying
and it's hilarious how zeke is saying that he can control the founder because he spent so much time in Paths, yeah, that makes sense
Găbiţa never misses
Jan 31, 2022 10:36 PM

Sep 2020
DRK-EXDS said:
Hentai_heaven said:
just because something isnt in the manga it doesnot mean it should not be in the anime for example the time stopped scene of his head getting blown off wasnt in the manga...

so same way a instead of just showing reiner screaming and stuff , they could have added a few body moment scenes like wit did

!!

uhhh the time stopping was in the manga lol?
Feb 1, 2022 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
The Gabi moment did not disappoint. Seeing that in the manga was as shocked as I have ever been.

And now we get to the paths.

As Dr. Strange once said....we're in the endgame now.
Feb 5, 2022 5:54 PM

Feb 2020
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT PLOT TWIST CENTRAL OUT HERE

my mind is a bit blown and confused but what even

HE REALLY TITANED THEM ALL>????????? AND EREN'S HEAD????????

zeke never needed eren's founder? wow that's awkward - but hey i knew eren old buddy old pal was too Good to agree with zeke's stupid plan, what a stand up guy

PORCO FALCO COLT WHAT WHAT :( as soon as i start warming up to people in this show BAM death!

i also liked the sort of freeze-frame shots it showed before the coordinate - and those memories, i managed to catch a glimpse of goth mikasa, now i get where it is from (although why it is a memory is another question?) and there was also a weird place that looked like a sauna???

and the detail to the eye! tbh in this show, eyes have been one feature that has always been highly detailed, especially eren and armin's i've noticed

i do like the music in season 4. i've liked it throughout the whole show but it feels more memorable to me in mappa episodes, hits different. and there is none of that weird singing whenever anyone transforms (which i HATED gosh)

that's all i can think of right now, maia out
Feb 8, 2022 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
My god what an episode. I don't even know where to start with how much was going on and I'm still trying to process because I'm just blown away.

I wasn't sure what Zeke would do, when Colt begged him not to scream because of what would happen to Falco. I mean he definitely thought about it for a moment, but at the end I guess it wasn't important enough. Reminded me a lot on season 3 how the whole place was glowing in this yellow/golden light when everyone was transforming. RIP Colt and all the people who drank the spinal fluid like Pixis :(

As if this wasn't traumatic enough for Gaby and Reiner, they also had to watch Falco eating Galliard who looked more dead than alive from all the punches he took from Eren before.

When Eren began running towards Zeke and by how much already happened, I honestly wasn't expecting too much more. Unless when I saw Gaby and this giant rifle pointing at Eren and blowing his head off. So the second time we see Eren "die", if you want to put it like that.

But even beheaded Eren still managed to reach the coordinate where all paths converge and Zeke apparently was waiting for him. I began to doubt Eren would agree with Zeke's plan, when back in their conversation in Marley Zeke threw the baseball towards him and he dropped it. That indicated something wasn't right. But who had thought Zeke didn't even need Eren as a founder? Ymir has so much power, but is still a slave for people with royal blood and Eren was just the key for Zeke to get this power, damn. I have no clue what will happen from here on. We still don't know Eren's true intentions. Will they be able to stop Zeke?

Anyways, like I said before, this was such an amazing episode and I'm super excited to see the next one.
Natsu88Feb 8, 2022 7:21 PM

Feb 11, 2022 12:04 AM

Dec 2020
bro what the fuck. bro what the FUCK?

insanee ep. so many characters i like from the first 3 seasons, dead. just like that. but then again, it's aot. whats new lmao

gabi being the master sniper she is and eren's life literally flashing right before his eyes, damn. eren turning out to not be an ally of zeke was a relief for me. ig thats why zeke was surprised when he didnt catch the ball? but mfin founder ymir just .. had to. what the hell man zeke's a FREAK
Feb 12, 2022 11:19 PM
Sep 2020
Hands down the best ep in this 2nd half so far.
There was so information that it's overwhelming to process. All I need to know is Zeke and Eren aren't a team anymore.
Feb 13, 2022 7:51 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
When Eren's head flew away my body jumped around like a world class athlete that I almost qualifid for the Olympics.
Feb 13, 2022 11:39 AM

Apr 2013
Louro_8 said:
Let's not forget about Colt's burnt body, which looked just like Armin's.

Ah yes true, that as well. Feels like Shiganshina is a place of likely occurring overlapping Events. With all the shit going down in this very district it's not all too surprising though.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Feb 17, 2022 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
Eren Jeager is such a terrible person!
Mar 9, 2022 2:09 AM

Dec 2013
RIP Colt and Galliard. It was especially sad seeing Colt spending his final moments comforting his little brother.

Gabi suddenly shooting Eren's head off was one of the most wtf moments in this series. Although it feels a bit ridiculous that Eren's head just happens to land in Zeke's hand.

As expected, Eren was never planning to go along with Zeke's repulsive plan. I'm curious to see how Zeke will attempt to change Eren's mind. Even though I know he won't succeed.
Mar 12, 2022 8:14 PM

Jan 2021
Gabi with that clutch headshot damn..

this episode is so good!!! mappa really surpassing their limits, the animation during that flashback is so good
Apr 1, 2022 8:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh wow Zeke on strike again being a savage by giving no shit to Falco. At least Falco still had a chance to live some more lifes because the other just giving up, but its not Reiner. While his older brother. Rip...

Gabi with a fast respond already grabbed a gun and headshot Eren, also speeding up the contact process! Then, welcome to Pot O' Gold at the End of the Rainbow. So Founder Ymir was that girl. Had no own will but enslaved by the royal blood family will? Kinda giving me an idea the origin of titan power. But oh well, Zeke on strike again!

Honestly not expecting twist after twist over Eren and Zeke dialogue. But still idk why but i feel weird with this episode. Pacing too fast, and the twist didn't really stand out much as its also got an explanation minute later.

Alright, that's fine, still a decent episode thou. Ani to ototo cleared up. Next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 2, 2022 1:07 AM

Apr 2020
deg said:
Taltibalti said:
Bruh they showed Attack on School Castes LMAO

AOE anyone?

Multiverse Confirmed lol Isayama is a huge fan of Muv Luv game anyway

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

can u tell me time stamp when it appeared because i guess i missed it
and also what is aoe u guys talking about
Apr 2, 2022 1:14 AM

Apr 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
I can't believe they animated the sauna AU lol.

what sauna, goth mikasa ,nerd armin? and au?
if its gonna explain in future episodes then dont tell me but id it isnt then tell what u guys are talking about?
Apr 2, 2022 1:16 AM

Apr 2020
Jabungus said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
I can't believe they animated the sauna AU lol.

That's hilarious, imagine anime only viewers pausing it and being confused

so its something that will be explained later on?
Apr 2, 2022 3:34 AM

Dec 2020
Omine proved himself again,
the founding power activation is up there with one of the best-directed scene in all of aot anime

The title of the episode Two brothers. Eren and Zeke, holding the greatest powers in the world, both with their own belief of what freedom and salvation look like, trying to change the world and save everyone. Colt and Falco, both stepped up to sacrifice for their family's tainted reputation, finally united in the worst way. And, most surprisingly moving to me, Marcel and Porco. Both were holders of the Jaw, and along with our Ymir, seemingly destined to die sacrificing themselves in order to protect someone else. Those small moments of connection are what really grounds this arc.

Reiner was saved again...well....plot armour is strong

Another thing to note,Eren says stop when Zeke was trying to scream, even Reiner was surprised by that, there may be two possible reasons he told the yeagrists to lock his friends in the cells, but all the military officials who drank the wine are locked there as well, so it'd be really bad for his friends if Zeke screams and everyone is turned into titans...and another reason is Falco he know Falco also got few drops of the spinal fluid in his mouth, and perhaps he doesn't want him to turn into a mindless titan ...probably becuz he genuinely cares for him

It was pretty obv that Eren was acting..just to use Zeke, being born in this world=freedom for Eren, and to think that he'd say that there is no great salvation than never being born...this was just so out of character for him to say ,well it was finally confirmed this episode
I won't go with a plan that messed up....hopefully Eren plan is less messed up then,right, right?

Once again,it was phenomenal episode,which elevated the manga content, exceptional Music choices,mostly consistent character design with a couple of off-model Eren shots which hopefully will get fixed in the Bd
Top 3-5 episode of the series
Apr 2, 2022 3:37 AM

Dec 2020
NaughtySempai said:

so its something that will be explained later on?

The Goth Mikasa, Sauna scene were easter eggs(they appeared during the memory shrads sequence)

In an interview Isayama was asked what he would do once AoT ends?
he said he would open sauna from all the tears of the fans that they would have shed

Goth MIkasa and Nerd Armin are from AoT High School, were our cast is in high school and lead normal lives
Apr 28, 2022 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
Oh hell yeah, this is the part I've been waiting for! Seeing Eren taking a direct hit to the head from an anti-titan rifle!
Nice job on this adaptation for adding in this time-stop kinda scene when Eren got decapitated. The grand scale of what has just occurred in this time alone. The intensity and chaos building up to the brothers' union is superb, while all others are distressed and is engaged on the battle at hand, the time stops for the two brothers as they chat in the path.

However, nothing is as easy as it seems, prepare to get mindfucked, this next ep will be yet another wild ride, but not through hails of bullets and destruction, instead, through time and memories.
ShadowkillZApr 29, 2022 9:04 AM
Apr 28, 2022 10:58 PM

Jan 2020
I'm still trying to process what exactly happened in this episode, but damn that was so entertaining and even with my terrible vocabulary I really enjoyed this.

As someone who's barely heard AOT manga spoilers, this was a big plot twist. While not the most unpredictable (due to the fact that AOT has done these similar types of twists all throughout the series) it was still pretty shocking to say the least.

Always been a fan of shows and anime that take risks.
Although, I didn't feel like I got the full enjoyment out of this episode. Something felt slightly lacking but eh what can you do about it?
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.