Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 9, 2022 8:00 AM

Mar 2021
Starting off with Rudy mentioning Eris is 13 as she’s about to strip this show hasn’t changed at all! I wish Rudy would be nicer to the man god but I guess he really hates being in his old form. I don’t know how I feel about the Demon Loli Emperor she’s being to loud and annoying for now hopefully she gets better. Wish they animated the eye swapping better but a eye of foresight could become extremely useful! Also a bit gutted he didn’t meet Roxy hopefully they reunite soon.
Feb 24, 2022 8:21 AM

Jul 2021
Great episode. It picked up right from where we left off in part 1.

Eris is getting more likable as a character as the series progresses, her getting excited after seeing Umi was a cute scene, what followed wasn't cute, too bad for Eris & Rudues that the Umi is full of monsters xD.

Their were so many close encounters of Roxy AAAAAAA, I want them to meet soo bad.

They were struggling for money as it requires 2000 of their currency to transport a Superd from demon continent. Rudeus was thinking of selling his staff but Ruijerd explained him why he shouldn't, I like these heart to heart conversations between Rudeus and Ruijerd, I like how their relationship is growing.

It's been a year since they reached that city and the trio has become quite famous there.

The man-god appears again with his advice and following his advice leads Rudeus to the demon emperor herself, he helps her and in return he gets a demon eye which helps Rudeus to see a bit of future aka the eye of foresight, now that's something handy. I like this contrast between being a demon emperor and looking like a funny and weird loli, she seems like a fun character and I hope we get to see more of her.

This was a solid episode, 5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 5, 2022 12:12 PM

Sep 2015
Yeah the great Emeperor of the demon world.. not liking her design at all..

Another disturbing fanservice with Eris as well...
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 6, 2022 3:42 PM

Feb 2018
Ruijerd obtaining the op demon eye. Would have been shame if he actually sold his staff and pretty sure Eris would have been really mad at him
Mar 8, 2022 5:41 PM

Jan 2009
Rudeus got an eye that can predict the future eh that will be helpful in battle for sure
Apr 14, 2022 10:31 PM

May 2017
solid start, god do i fking love the compositing in this show, combine that with the crisp art and animation oooooof yummy

Apr 21, 2022 8:12 PM

Jun 2020
Well the second season is as good as the first one even better at least well as to my assumption and really early we're seeing Roxy there, Damn the timing we were this close to greatness oh well she's going to appear in episode 3 or so

Kishirika finally making her debut well we saw a glimpse from the first season, So that's what Rudy's eye was about in the trailer looks neat though and that could be a very crucial part of Rudy's traits especially in combat I sure look forward to him using the hell out of it

I really must say Eris grew on me she's getting there almost to Roxy but we'll see rip Sylphie enjoyers hope they'll cover her in the future, But seeing Rudy being this desperate is concerning.
Apr 30, 2022 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
that sucubus said to call her if he needs her so he should call her and ask her to give 1demon eye to Eris to

they are passing by rox many time without seeing each other was funny
Jun 2, 2022 6:48 AM

Feb 2019
Just like first season, the animation is so beautiful to look at. Top quality art.

Funny loli demon emperor gave Rudeus foresight eye. That was crazy.

Rujierd and Rudeus have a heart to heart conversation, the guy that Rudeus saved the previous day comes to offer him a business deal, perhaps.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jun 14, 2022 7:06 PM

Jan 2019
Forgot how fucking gorgeous the art and animation of this show is, no other show comes close.

Sep 14, 2022 1:44 PM

Jan 2011
i really dislike whenever they make the demon emperors or demon kings or demon gods or whatever to be some annoying loli other than that it was a good enough start
Sep 21, 2022 6:59 PM
Jul 2021
Another good episode
Nov 5, 2022 6:05 PM

Mar 2010
Random and finally its fun. That demon lord is a wrench in da gears tho.. so out of this world.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2022 2:33 PM
Sep 2022
Essa parte 2 da primeira temporada me ganhou...
Jan 16, 2023 11:20 AM

Apr 2013
That's certainly quite a useful eye, it even made up for the combat ability distance between Rudeus and Eris. Seems like they also found their smuggler in the last minute there.
Jan 18, 2023 12:11 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The season is starting with a much better episode than the previous left out on.
Jan 19, 2023 5:50 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting start into the second part. Once again I'm just blown away by the gorgeous animation, which never fails to amaze me.

The price for the crossing definitely is a big problem. If Rudeus is even willing to sell the staff he got as a present from Eris, you know how dire the situation actually is for them.

Rudeus getting another tip from Hitogami, which lead to him getting a demon eye. Foresight is such a crazy strong ability to have and will certainly be useful in the future.

Gallus, the guy Rudeus helped the other day, overheard the conversation between Rudeus and Ruijerd. I wonder what he's up to. Eventually he can help out with the money problem?

Besides from that, I'm pretty excited what's about to happen this time.

Apr 5, 2023 7:08 PM

Mar 2014
They keep teasing that Roxy is so close but that next episode title isn't making me very optimistic that they'll finally reunite :(
May 3, 2023 5:20 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Great first ep of this second part! The eye power up is pretty cool, idk how an all powerful demon emperor got to that state though 😅

My man Rudy has learned future sight all of a sudden lol.

Superd guy is really growing on me, good character. I guess he’s coming with them back to the human continent now? I hope he permanently stays in the show as a party member.

I don’t care for this god dude. Unnecessary plot point imo.

Hopefully a reunion with Roxy soon!
May 6, 2023 6:48 PM
May 2023
Seru dan sangat menghibur
Jun 15, 2023 6:29 AM

May 2020
started rewatching part 2 in preparation for season 2
still as good as i remember it being

Jun 22, 2023 6:40 PM

Nov 2009
With the addition of a Chuuni Loli Demon Lord it gets a little bit harder to take any anime more seriously, she seems to be the comic relief doe, so I guess it`s fine. Now, what I truly dislike is the lazyness of characters being "so close but so far", the city seems really big, so, either they do not meet at all or they do meet. It is just frustrating and annoying to watch them almost seeing each other. By the looks of it the whole season will be like this. I swear if they come up with a  'seeing but not seeing' bs or they keep this situation of being close but not meet, I will have to drop this one. I cant stand lazy writing.
Jul 2, 2023 7:30 AM

Jan 2018
The OP is still the same as last cour. I thought it was just the 2nd verse of the first OP but turns out it's a different song. But the same singer.

They're still in that desert city. In fact, it's been 1 year already. But it doesn't seem like they had much progress sadly.

Damn, that demon emperor Kirishika is a 300-year-old loli... Because of course, she is. And she even has a fiance. But the cool part was that Rudeus got a new eye. Its ability to see into the future is cool and could get really insane in the future.

I find it a bit annoying that Roxy is in the same city as Rudeus right now. But they're not meeting because of plot. Hope they'll meet sooner rather than later.

I think Rudeus found a smuggler near the end.
Jul 2, 2023 11:39 PM

Dec 2022
It seems La Roxy is back and as good as ever this episode is.
Animation still went hard asf.

Jul 5, 2023 2:02 AM
Dec 2022
Sylphie/Fritz was so cool this episode :) can't wait to see our boy Rudy in the next.
Jul 20, 2023 12:54 PM
Jun 2021
Yo no necesitaba ir a terapia, solo necesitaba ver como Rudeus afrontó las cosas para que me inspirará 
Jul 26, 2023 7:07 AM

May 2015
Random power up go!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 6, 2023 3:59 AM
Aug 2021
Goddamn, wheres roxy!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeesh, just reunite already ffs
Aug 27, 2023 11:17 AM
Jul 2022
I love this Anime... Agreat mix of action, sudden world changes and love.
Sep 18, 2023 4:39 AM
Oct 2017
Im dropped because i dont want talking about old guy dick the whole season
Oct 7, 2023 12:02 AM
Nov 2016
I'll be honest, this is probably one of my favorite episodes, I still dislike the MC and hate his fatass self in that dream with the God or whatever that is, I don't want to see that nerdy, stupid-looking fatass, that guy is fucking cringe but other than that, this episode is actually pretty good, I also disliked like 95% of the ecchi scenes in part 1, those scenes are pretty damn bad and cringe, but the ecchi scene in this episode with the demon lolita is actually pretty fucking awesome and I loved it because those type of ecchi scenes is on the "wacky" side, like Kill la Kill, I'm totally cool with these types of ecchi scenes so I really hope that this part 2 has those type of ecchi scenes in the remaining episodes, that demon lolita is pretty hilarious too, I want to see more of her.

I'm also loving the red hair girl too, she was extremely annoying at first but damn, she's really growing on me, I'm loving her character development.

Anyway, this is a solid episode and probably the best one I've seen so far, pretty good stuff here, this part 2 has a great start, I hope they don't screw this up later on.
Oct 15, 2023 11:09 AM
Jul 2019
cool, not even 1 minute in and this creep is already giggling at the sight of a 13 year old getting undressed. SIGH.
Oct 17, 2023 3:58 AM
Dec 2022
Start with going straight into action and no recap or anything.
Nov 10, 2023 8:42 AM
Oct 2017
The design for the "Demon King" is slightly disturbing
Nov 10, 2023 8:42 AM
Oct 2017
The design for the "Demon King" is slightly disturbing
Dec 15, 2023 1:44 AM
Nov 2023
Kishirika seems cute :3
Apr 3, 2:18 PM

Jun 2020
I’m not sure how I fell about the eye.I just think it not gonna be this easy to use it especially thinking there were a big difference between Eris and Rudy in swords. Is really 2 seconds can help this much? I really don’t think it’s that effective in a sword fight when you not that good at it
Apr 5, 2:03 AM
Dec 2022
Rudy L
DAWG RUDY AND ROXY WERE LIKE RIGHT THERE AND DIDNT EVEN NOTICE EACH OTHER NOOOO
wait kishrika girl
she so goofy Eye of foresight
Ruijerd better LMAO that transition got me dying LMFAOOOOOOOO
Apr 8, 10:07 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, This god and his random advice and talking about this...
The sequence of the meeting between Kishirika and Rudeus is one of the most random and fun in this entire anime along with a very good animation, it seems that the meeting was useful: he gained a demonic eye that allows him to see the future although it is only for 1 second but maybe he'll perfect it later

Poor Eris, she felt frustrated because Rudeus beat her at something she has been training for a long time so it is understandable.

There is still disagreement in the team over decision-making, but it is something that has to be discussed and reached an agreement among everyone even if it is difficult to be honest.
Time to talk to the smuggler who is surely the guy who turned up in the end.

PS: They are all together in the same city and they don't realize it (the Redues team and Roxy's team)

PD 2: Beautiful Opening or Ending
May 1, 5:15 AM

May 2020
Still no hit point, it just like normal episode. The Succubus give Rudeus Future Eye, well he unlocked another skill.
May 12, 11:48 AM
Apr 2024
I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jun 7, 7:54 AM
Sep 2021
very good peak anime
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is Mushoku Tensei the best Isekai and the best anime of the last 5 years? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Aug 14, 2022

72 by KillLaKillGOAT »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

275 by jfabritz »»
Jun 30, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

417 by Pippo_ »»
Jun 30, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

470 by MamudPasha »»
Jun 24, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

472 by Artemis_Furrson »»
Jun 11, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.