Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2021 6:02 PM
Nov 2020
Naoto has the easiest job in this series. He pretty much tells Takemichi what to do, and all he has to do is sit back and reap the benefits of an altered timeline without losing his memories.

And wow, Hina went from cute to beautiful in the present day.

Damn, so is this pretty much a Steins;Gate situation in which the right conditions have to be met so that everyone can be saved (or else they'll just keep dying over and over)?

Takemichi should probably try to hold his tears back more. It's not manly for him in this timeline especially after he saved Draken.

That's part of his persona/reputation now, though. Even Akkun calls him the "crybaby hero".
Jun 26, 2021 6:18 PM
Apr 2020
Why now?

Why did everything had to happen 12 years after the big parking lot fight? COuldn't they kill the two earlier?

This episode just screams "here's why we'll make 22 volumes of this manga"
Jun 26, 2021 6:20 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
I.... wow. Wow! This episode legit had me in my feelings! First annoyed and then... damn... waiting a week is going to be rough.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Jun 26, 2021 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
HOLY SHIT WHAT AN EPISODE. Gave a literal fist pump when he said he’s going to be the head of Toman. Absolutely can’t wait for next week’s episode
Jun 26, 2021 6:49 PM

Aug 2020
Feel bad for Hina for having a idiot boyfriend.

Jun 26, 2021 6:50 PM
Jun 2019
-Jiyuu- said:
Stark700 said:
Takemichi should probably try to hold his tears back more. It's not manly for him in this timeline especially after he saved Draken.

He also cries too much for my taste but I don't see how it would be not manly. Holding the tears back just to appear more manly would be pretty pathetic and not very manly in itself imho.

I agree and I agree. At least give the tears a meaning and please don't use them for every fucking scene. That way the tears just get a nuisance.
Jun 26, 2021 6:55 PM
Jul 2017
Manga18 said:
Why now?

Why did everything had to happen 12 years after the big parking lot fight? COuldn't they kill the two earlier?

There is a reason why they're killed 12 years later and not before but it's a spoiler.
Jun 26, 2021 7:16 PM
Dec 2020
OMG.
I was not expecting that to happen. This anime is crazy!
Curious to see how Takemitchy is gonna become the head of Touma
Jun 26, 2021 7:22 PM

Dec 2020
adult hina animated, god she's so pretty T____T

Jun 26, 2021 7:27 PM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
"Truck-kun" in this series is just built different. They did that scene justice.
bruh this is so cursed
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 26, 2021 7:48 PM

May 2020
I thought I would enjoy this more considering Re:Zero is my favorite anime but it really just feels like a cheap ripoff, like the author is trying so hard to be like Re:Zero, some lines towards the end are even exactly the same as Re:Zero.
Jun 26, 2021 7:48 PM

Jul 2020
why not just leave Tokyo for good and all
Jun 26, 2021 7:52 PM

Jun 2014
Of course it was too good to be true. I had a bad feeling this whole episode, and I even noticed the car Akkun was driving in the background of some scenes, which just furthered my suspicions. Both Hina and Akkun are dead again, looks like it's back to square one.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 26, 2021 7:52 PM

Nov 2014
Jun 26, 2021 7:53 PM

Nov 2014
-Jiyuu- said:
Stark700 said:

He also cries too much for my taste but I don't see how it would be not manly. Holding the tears back just to appear more manly would be pretty pathetic and not very manly in itself imho.
indeed. I guess OP was raised in a man should not cry family 🤷‍♂️
Jun 26, 2021 8:01 PM
Apr 2018
ttcchen said:
R77Prodigy said:
Im guessing he will save her in the end but in the process he loses her(rommantically)... fuck this ep hit hard af even though he can always redo it again. Long hair hina looks amazing.
sounds like ERASED, tho i doubt it
i would not compare it to erased im one of the few that didnt mind the end. Unlike takemichy the erased mc didnt even know her before going into the past it was never about love from my pov. He also was building up with pizza girl in the present timeline and we see them at the end in the new timeline. Erased is a 10/10 in my book i see alot of clips in tiktok of people hating on her how shd didnt wait 15 years for him... come on they were separated as kids and after that he went into a coma. He was happy that she was happy.
Jun 26, 2021 8:06 PM

Sep 2018
lol, 26 years old my arse. Why is this 13 year old looking clown the main protog? So much plot convenience for this moron. Also, just awful script and inner monologue going on, it's grating listening to these episodes.

This show is painfully average, from the story to the directing, it's failing miserably to get me emotionally invested, sorry but cheap crap like this ain't gonna do it. It's like they're pandering to the young crowd for the most part, but still trying to somehow get the older audience invested as well. Shounen failing to also be a Seinen.
GakutoDeathGlareJun 26, 2021 8:14 PM
Jun 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2016
Locadi said:
Manga18 said:
Why now?

There is a reason why they're killed 12 years later and not before but it's a spoiler.

As an anime only watcher have been thinking that Kisaki has a similar power to Takemichi but now it occurs to me it could be he has the same power in reverse maybe...
Jun 26, 2021 8:33 PM

Jan 2013
holy shit dude. gotta keep the story going somehow
anyway, gotta respect the consistency of Hina getting killed over and over again because Takemitchy keeps running away from shit lol
Jun 26, 2021 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Feeling on the edge of dropping this. The first half was just hard to watch, and the second half was too ridiculous to take seriously. What was punishment dude even there for? He conveniently talks to himself long enough to drop a hint then wanders back out of the plot.
Jun 26, 2021 8:47 PM

Nov 2012
Akkun is trash!?

Takemichi needs to spend sometime getting stronger and learning how to fight. He's a puppy in a pack of beasts and now he wants to go all in.
Jun 26, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2021
I was really intrigued to see how the story would continue after he managed to save everyone in the past, and boy did this episode provide some great fuel for what is to come. Finding out that Takemitchy was the one who had dumped Hina was a bit of a surprise though.

It looks like his determination is as bright as ever, and he is ready to go and try to save everyone once again.

This could also be a sign that nobody can play God and rewrite the results of history.

Jun 26, 2021 9:39 PM

Mar 2021
Things are not pretty well even now after all the hard work Takemitchy had done.
That's Awful!!
But he said that he will do the thing again and again until it will bear fruit.
Pumped for the upcoming episode.
Let's see how this arc will go.
Jun 26, 2021 10:30 PM

Oct 2017
This was just too tragic, that was really sad to see.
Jun 26, 2021 11:14 PM
Dec 2018
The fuck happened to Mikey, how he going let kisaki ho everyone. Although kisaki does know Mikey's weakness is his dependance on Draken. Takemichi gonna finally have to man up and get his hands dirty. But at the end of this series he going to have a couple of screws loose upstairs. Even if he does permanently save Hina.
Jun 26, 2021 11:24 PM

Feb 2016
now this is getting good. the real story begins here
Jun 26, 2021 11:48 PM
Jun 2020
Bruh, I was so pissed Hinta died in the present, but then I realized all he has to do is shake the lil bro's hand and he can go back in the past 😅
Jun 26, 2021 11:49 PM
Aug 2016
They changed from the manga the mood of Akkun's dialogue when he hit Hina's car, i don't know how to feel about that since i think that was a bit important.
Jun 27, 2021 12:46 AM

Jul 2020
That was a very enjoyable episode.

Damn, looks like Takemichi is going to have to restart from the start. It was really nice seeing them reunite again, it was really cute, despite the awkwardness, and it was nice to know that they still love eachother even after so long. Definitely looking forward to the next episodes.
Jun 27, 2021 12:48 AM

Jul 2015
So i haven't read the manga but noticed something, possible major spoiler...

John_MaxJun 27, 2021 12:56 AM
Jun 27, 2021 12:48 AM

Apr 2020
Just when I thought the entire series was going to end with me scoring it a 5, this episode happened... guess Imma have to reconsider the score of this anime. I wonder if Hina got isekai'd after that Truck-kun crash.
Jun 27, 2021 1:03 AM

May 2021
another crap episode in this crap series, my gosh how is the mc so insufferable. predictable and boring

Jun 27, 2021 1:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Wow. This is some actually riveting stuff. I don't know what's going on but seeing takemitchy absolutely emotionally crushed like that is amazing to see. Haven't read the manga but I hope I'm right in thinking there is a great story about to unfold here

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 27, 2021 1:28 AM
Jan 2020
John_Max said:

Nice catch. It’ll be interesting if that’s the case
Jun 27, 2021 2:06 AM

Jul 2020
OMG I KNEW IT!! I had a hunch that Hina will die again. It was so sad but I guess Takemichi will stay in the past as long as he needs to. That declaration at the end is powerful. Really hope he’ll get stronger physically and emotionally. I’m tired seeing him cry everytime though I also cry with him LOL.
Jun 27, 2021 2:10 AM

Jul 2020
John_Max said:

Woah this actually make sense because come to think of it how did that “Punishment” guy (sorry I can’t remember his name) and Akkun knows that Takemichi and Hina is in that car. Yeah they can be tailed but only Naoto was with them earlier before that and may know their whereabouts.
Jun 27, 2021 2:34 AM

Jul 2015
Touma_Dragon said:
John_Max said:

Soraaaxii said:
John_Max said:

Woah this actually make sense because come to think of it how did that “Punishment” guy (sorry I can’t remember his name) and Akkun knows that Takemichi and Hina is in that car. Yeah they can be tailed but only Naoto was with them earlier before that and may know their whereabouts.

Buzz kill is that this show is usually moving "really" slow in the story department and now that we got in to the good parts, its gonna take a brake next episode and we have wait another whole season to get the answers!
Jun 27, 2021 2:39 AM

Jul 2020
John_Max said:
Touma_Dragon said:

Soraaaxii said:

Buzz kill is that this show is usually moving "really" slow in the story department and now that we got in to the good parts, its gonna take a brake next episode and we have wait another whole season to get the answers!

No way!!! Seriously?! I thought this will be continuous!!
Jun 27, 2021 2:39 AM

Oct 2017
Jeez that was a dark episode :(
Jun 27, 2021 2:42 AM

Jul 2015
at first I was so happy that things finally get normal.. akkun became a hairdresser like in his childhood dream, hina being alive. but my happiness was short-lived!

when naoto drove hina and takemicchi I could see akkun's car following them. idk why none of them noticed. if naoto hadn't been called for work he'd probably ended up dead as well :/ the scene was so brutal. and out of all his middle school friends why does it have to be akkun.. that guy didn't seem like someone who would betray his friend..

anyway I would not be prepared to see naoto's reaction when he found out about this
Jun 27, 2021 2:52 AM

Nov 2013
Takemichi in the end: "Fine, I'll do it myself"
Jun 27, 2021 3:05 AM

Aug 2013
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Takemichi in the end: "Fine, I'll do it myself"

Thanos was right.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 27, 2021 3:06 AM
Nov 2020
that's some steing's gate type of sadness. Watching death after death
Jun 27, 2021 3:59 AM
Jun 2017
What!!! Takemichi taught he does change the future... Anyways atleast he has saw Hina again in adult form---> but well amidst changing the course of the future, it seemz that the end result will still be the same...

Lets see what he will do this time.
Jun 27, 2021 4:16 AM

Oct 2016
Jesus fucking Christ, things will never change unless Takemichi deals with the root cause, which is Kisaki. I think I know why past Takemichi would break up with Hina, it's probably to protect her, that's something he would definitely do. But sadly, I don't think Hina's deaths are just accidents anymore, she's definitely specifically being targeted.

We haven't met Kisaki officially, but he's already such a massive pain in the ass. Akkun looked better than when Takemichi last came back, but that's all that changed with him, Kisaki still had him by his balls. That was the best episode so far for me, looking forward to the next one.
Jun 27, 2021 4:19 AM
Jan 2021
Wow, I knew something bad was ought to happen, but that really caught me off guard. The paradox with Akkun repeating what he said before was a great detail, really didn't expect for him to do that.
And Takemichi finally telling Hina he loves her was so bittersweet considering the circumstances, can't wait to see where it goes from here and hopefully witness Takemichi's rise to the top of Toman.
Jun 27, 2021 4:22 AM

Dec 2018
Oh shit, here we go again.
Love this episode, so sweet and tragic at the end...
Takemitcy does not only process the time travel power, he's also invincible xD
I guess he broke up with Hina to keep her safety since Takemitchy is the target.
Geez Akkun, you and Hina is dead again.
It's time to change the past again, hoping he'll defeat/kill that Kisaki for real this time.

Jun 27, 2021 4:24 AM
Jun 2016
Criticiza said:

I'm guessing this season is 2 cours? If it is, bloody brilliant!

hope I quoted correctly.
Given that mal doesnt display the total number of episodes this season I would make a guess that it's going to be a 24/25 episode long season maybe even more.

Either way I'm hyped as hell to see how Takemichi changes past this episode, this timetravel plot is exactly the type of shit I'm into. If you like this show I think you'd love re;zero, Erased and steins;gate 100%.
Jun 27, 2021 4:48 AM

Jun 2016
this is stupid !!

how dare you make hina die twice like that !!!

fuck this shit !!
Jun 27, 2021 5:48 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, I knew it.

That vehicle is very sus

Never expected the driver to be Akkun though. Pain.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

343 by Letom2040 »»
Sep 21, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

252 by AeonHeals »»
Aug 19, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

113 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

129 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

207 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 6:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.