Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2021 8:16 AM
Oct 2019
I'm little bit confused why they called Rodan as Radon...
Perhaps maybe Japanese name?

Did Jet Jaguar just did Fortnite Dance??? Lmao
Apr 18, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2012
davidyodo24 said:

I think the name alludes to its radio wave abilities.

According to the Wiki, a truncation of "Pteranodon"

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 19, 2021 5:45 AM
Oct 2019
Fortress_Maximus said:
davidyodo24 said:

I think the name alludes to its radio wave abilities.

According to the Wiki, a truncation of "Pteranodon"

Oh.. thank you for clarifying it
May 10, 2021 12:59 PM

Jan 2009
are radio waves killing the Rodans thats why Rodans are attacking them to stop those radio waves

and damn that ending too much Rodans invading Japan i guess
May 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Mar 2020
I dunno anything about godzilla tbh but goofy giant robot fighting a dino to 1970's music was surprisingly hype and funny as heck, and the opening is fire
Jun 6, 2021 1:39 PM

Mar 2010
Combating just one of them rendered dat robot into pieces, with a swarm dat big.. they are gonna have to call in da army haha.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 11, 2021 12:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's quite interesting so far with the development of all that dinosaur attacks, and of course they're special... that end with all the pterodactyls though :o
Jun 17, 2021 11:35 AM

Jan 2019
(English) Jet Jaguar and a Pterodactyl have a comical fight, at the same time that brings up a lot of questions about what's really going on? It looks like a scientific experiment is behind this. Godzilla is finally being mentioned as an ancient legend that barely survived. Satomi also seems to be an interesting character for the main group.
Other pterodactyl bodies have been found all over Japan, this is really weird. Everyone is aware of and popularizing the latest events.
The software created by Yun and used by Mei really has the funniest moments of the show. Pero II is a pretty cool character.

(Portuguese/Português) Jet Jaguar e um Pterodátilo têm uma luta cômica, ao mesmo tempo que isso traz muitas perguntas sobre o que realmente está acontecendo? Parece que uma experiência cientifica está por trás disso. Godzilla finalmente está sendo mencionado como uma lenda milenar e que sobreviveu por pouco. Satomi também parece ser uma personagem interessante para o grupo principal.
Outros corpos de pterodátilo foram encontrados em todo o Japão, isso é realmente estranho. Todo o mundo está atento e popularizando os últimos acontecimentos.
O software criado por Yun e usado por Mei realmente tem os momentos mais engraçados do show. Pero II é um personagem bastante legal.
Jun 18, 2021 10:56 PM

May 2020
I did not know that seas could actually be that red. Apparently its a real life phenomenon caused due to algal blooms. Did they mention why it was red in the show ? I distinctly remember Yun's character saying something about red tides in the first episode.

Solid episode. I don't care for the AI bot or Mei's blasé nature towards it. I feel like she should be a little more concerned about how much control some random software she downloaded from the Internet has.
Aug 13, 2021 12:34 PM
Oct 2020
Episode 2 was better than Episode 1 even though my feelings are still mixed. I really appreciate that there's an intro and outro as opposed to a short opening and an end with foreground credits. The fight between Jet Jaguar and Rodan was pretty good. The 76 second restart was actually on point. Yeah, I timed it - and I bring this up because in Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), there was a count down in the Rodan/Argo scene that was on point. Mei's cooking mishap was funny, kinda like Madison's. So was the Rodan merchandise. There's still excessive technobabble, but less than the previous episode, so it was nice to have quiet moments of visual storytelling. At least I didn't have to watch the English dub to pay better attention.

And I noticed that this iteration of Rodan actually has maple-leaf fins at the tip of his tail and on his back, so

At least it's gives me a reason to watch Episodes 3 and up.
BiitoreinGoji94Aug 13, 2021 1:17 PM
Sep 19, 2021 3:58 AM

Jul 2015
Old man Goro is the hero we need but don't deserve for fighting off the pterodactyl while getting a lot of shit for not capturing it alive from those dumbasses on tv.

Its funny how Pero-2 created that journal paper without Mei knowing, it definitely is malware lol.

Oct 6, 2021 5:15 PM

Jan 2021
ok

this anime is gonna be great

they referenced the Beast of 200,000 Fathems that brings me immense joy

also the ed was amzaing
Sep 4, 2022 8:36 PM
Sep 2022
A bit rich but Overall Ok i find it a bit boring
Jan 16, 2023 1:22 AM
Jan 2019
Anyone else caught the Jaws reference towards the end scene? :D

I’m trying to remember if the “radio waves” is a throwback to the “science” of the Godzilla mythology. I know Godzilla didn’t have much science (: and its atomic elements were a reference to the nuclear weapon bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The show’s obviously “updated” to the anime crowd, but I think I’d rather see it than the Americanized kanji films and Godzilla certainly had his share of “less popular” films…!

Jan 29, 2023 3:07 PM
Apr 2022
RODAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Feb 24, 2023 12:40 AM

Nov 2012
The Godzilla painting was cool asf. The OP & ED seem pretty good & chill too!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 9, 2023 10:41 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Wow the most ugliest robot I've ever seen in anime and that geezer to much moving his mouth rather then controlling his own robot
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - Mar 25, 2021

84 by Yugesai »»
May 22, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 3 Discussion

Clas1ck - Apr 7, 2021

45 by alex26gc »»
Jan 16, 9:39 PM

» Gintoki Ripoff Design

EXCLMaker - May 9, 2023

7 by Yugesai »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 16, 2021

78 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 9 Discussion

Clas1ck - May 19, 2021

41 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.