Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2021 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
Another great season!
Diablo is awesome and reminds me of Sebastian a bit lol

And now I'll have to be patient and wait until summer for the 2nd part.
Mar 30, 2021 3:10 PM

Jun 2016
Great episode! I can't wait for the next season!
I must say this: all the haters that have made bad reviews on the main page and continue to downvoting the episodes can go f**k themselves! if you don't like it don't watch it! simple...
Mar 30, 2021 3:24 PM

May 2015
Yay! Best boy Veldora is back!

Loved the season, it brings so many positive emotions, waiting for the next season too.
Mar 30, 2021 3:25 PM

Apr 2010
Beautiful ending. I'm loving the second part of slime 2nd season (first one was a bit boring)
BTW nice bots voting 1/5
Mar 30, 2021 3:39 PM

Jan 2021
Damn, they cut a lot of stuff here, that makes me sad. Hopefully they rearrange it into the second half. But finally the otaku dragon is back!
Still not the biggest fan of Diablo's design in the anime but I do enjoy the voice acting a lot, very on point.
Also cheeky bastard Raphael, passing that suggestion of as your own when it was Ifrit who came up with it, tss tss.
Mar 30, 2021 4:05 PM

May 2010
its been a while since i read the WN, but i thought veldora was a girl in humanoid form or am i misremembering?
Mar 30, 2021 4:16 PM

Apr 2020
The biggest problem about this part of the season is that...I dozed off for about half of it. The first 4 episodes were really just decent, and the rest of the season felt a bit slow. Not helped by the fact that animes like MT, Re:Zero, AoT, and more were airing alongside it. With that said, the last episode and this are great!!!

We have Shion and the whole dead men reawakened again, and the first thing that Benimaru suggested when she awakes again is to say "Shion's cooking is shit. Look I agree with the sentiment, but Beni doesn't realize that Shion was dead once, and that she can have the power to fill that coffin with his body (damn my thinking is shit). But anyways, it's good to see Shion smile again. Also Rimuru and Raphael are getting along really well. (It's just your imagination) oh come on Raph don't ruin the mood.

Finally after so long we see Nava in her true Demon Lord form, and wow she did not spare anything and just erased the whole kingdom, hell is literally unleashed! Also RIP that Demon Lord that I don't know the name of, you were killed well. And it seems like the Eurazania survivors and the Tempest Federation will battle against Carrion and his lackeys in Part 2, now that's a much more interesting arc.

Sir and Madams, I would like to announce that we have a new husbando, Diablo is acquired! Damn his reactions when Rimuru ignores him was just too funny, and hey I'm glad we have a new cool-looking servant to Rimuru (it's totally not because I'm crushing on-). And Veldora is awakened again! This time taking on a human-beast form, and wow it's been truly a long time since I see him on the screen (ignores the Veldora Nikki recap).

Compared to Re:Zero 2's stop point, this one felt more of a cliffhanger. Things are getting more intense, and it's sad that we have to wait until the Summer to watch them again. But there's the SoL spinoff...I don't know about that.

8/10
Mar 30, 2021 4:22 PM

Jan 2013
Seasons ends when it finally gets good....What a tease!
Mar 30, 2021 4:24 PM

Jan 2013
DannyTheDonkey said:
The only interesting thing in the episode is Veldora scene because something actually happens.
Otherwise it just boring finale with cringe comedy nonsense.

Nailed it 100% !!!
Mar 30, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2011
I am kind of upset they didn't go into the Gifts that some of his People got in regards to Rimiru's Evolution ESPECIALLY SHION'S new skill, but hopefully they can handle that in the first episode of the 2nd half in Summer time.

I loved this episode. I thought it was a great ending of this arc and still gave excitement for the second arc in Summer time. 10/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 30, 2021 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
I almost felt bad for Benimaru when Rimuru turned his password against him.

Black has a new name! Rimuru wasn't exactly creative with the name "Diablo" but I still like it.

Veldora is back and his got a human form! Seeing him return has gotten me more excited about the next half of season 2.
Mar 30, 2021 4:48 PM

Apr 2017
Yeah definitely pacing issue. This series is much better when you binge watch it from season 1 to the next season to come. Abrupt end on this episode didn't help either.

Story itself is fine but the pacing is definitely causing too much of a watching issue for many. Still, the sound editing is godly. Consistent animation across the episodes.

Still a 8/10 series.
Mar 30, 2021 4:49 PM

Aug 2018
man, what a cliffhanger...
they had even announced the 2 cours would be back to back, but ye olde 'rona moved it back to july :(
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 30, 2021 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
Poor Benimaru, Rimuru turned it around on him and now he must survive torture no man has before. I pray for your life my good friend.

Great finale on the whole, I was expecting the whole thing would be just winding down but they setup the story for the next arc too.

I wonder what Clayman is doing behind the scenes if 3 Demon Lords are in some sort of Alliance, I'm also curious about what sort of role Rimuru will play in the upcoming arc.

So he named the demon Diablo, reminds me more of the game than the car but yeah, that's a demonic name if nothing. Diablo was already supposed to be a primordial demon but what did he evolve into now that he has a name?

Overall, fantastic sequel to the first season. Rimuru's demon lord powerup was super satisfying to watch. Slime is definitely one of the better overpowered Isekai stories out there, it's fairly straightforward in it's power fantasy but I really like the way it's executed. Looking forward to the second cour in Summer.

8/10
Mar 30, 2021 5:30 PM
Aug 2018
'Hated it' is on top for this episode? Tf man whos botting?
Mar 30, 2021 5:47 PM

Oct 2008
That ending was so abrupt. Overall was very enjoyable for the most part. Will be looking forward to the next season.
Mar 30, 2021 5:58 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,what an episode,to start like that right after the last episode,and this was an even better episode!
Loved how Benimaru had the tables turned on him by Rimuru and Raphael,and Rimuru's chat with Great Sage,sorry,Raphael was hilarious,Diablo's return was good(every good anime needs a demon butler),and to top it all,Veldora's Back!!!
Man,that was excellent!
Only one question,if Veldora's free,wheres Ifrit?
Roll on summer,its gonna be a good one :)
Mar 30, 2021 6:07 PM

Oct 2020
Man im super happy that Shion is back,Rimuru probably miss his crown if you know what i mean

Finally Veldora was finally revived and he looks pretty damn cool

Really looking forward to the next season or the second half of season 2
Mar 30, 2021 6:25 PM
Dec 2018
AddaeAkono said:
This was actually one of the few episodes I liked. So Shion is back to her ditzy self again and no one can withstand her terrible cooking. Things go from bad to worse as Demon Lord Milim destroys Animal Kingdom and kills their demon lord. Rimuru finally names the arc demon he summoned Diablo which means "devil" in Spanish. Rimuru also finds out that he can finally set the Storm Dragon Veldora free and he finally gets a human for that looks very cool. Can't wait to see more of him in Part 2. Honestly, Part 1 could have been so much better if they didn't spend time covering content that was cut from Season 1. We could have gotten more out of Part 1, but instead we get a cliffhanger ending at Veldora's appearance.

I give Part 1 a 6/10 due to inconsistent pacing and tone in terms of trying to create some actual tension.

See you guys in the Summer.

Slime is still airing. The Slime Diaries do a lot to flesh out all of the characters in Tempest.
Mar 30, 2021 6:26 PM
Dec 2018
guizo- said:
man, what a cliffhanger...
they had even announced the 2 cours would be back to back, but ye olde 'rona moved it back to july :(

They never announced that tho.
It's the first part of the season, then the spin off gets a full season, and then we pick up the main story again.
(It was planned that way all the way back when Season 2 was announced.)
Mar 30, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2011
Saygram said:
Yep... that was nice ending. But wtf?? Sports car? I thought it was from Diablo the game? Now we wait for part 2... Ahhh July 2021...
Lamborghini diablo
Mar 30, 2021 6:35 PM

May 2019
Episodes 10 and 11, and some episodes before preparing this, was the high point of this series.

If this series was only that episodes: 10/10

But the rest of the episodes and this last one had a terrible storytelling. Rushed as hell, inconclusive even for a "cut" moment of a season. Some boring overused jokes.

5/10.

Since i liked the series overall, 8/10 is final verdict, but Slime Isekai could be much better if the director was not lazy.
Mar 30, 2021 6:41 PM

May 2019
And what was the point of AALLLLLL that foreshadowing in season 1 for this ultra-simp Diablo?

Why all this work just to introduce Rimuru's Black Butler? lol

Nobody can deny to me that this character was not unashamed inspired in someone...
Mar 30, 2021 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
this season of slime was pretty awful from a perspective of writing and went in away i feared
a decent setup that had actually stakes and tension all shot down the drain with laughable antagonists if you could even call them that all for them just to give slime-kun more royal servants to circle jerk and worship him

add on the fact of it jumping away from it's more lighted tone to go into a very jarring edgy arc only to mostly forget about it one episode later as though it never really happen(sure they still have the king deal with like they said ) but it just felt weird going from yeah so we just wiped out this army and brought back some peeps and became a demon lord ,anyways.

ending with dragon daddy was the most interesting thing all season, though im debating if i really wanna watch it still since this has turned into something im super not into ,animation was top tier with the sound design though 5 or 6/10 for this part
Mar 30, 2021 7:00 PM

Nov 2007
I loved this season so much, the middle part was a bit rushed but overall the beginning and end were well-done. It is definitely obvious there is more content/story to cover with a third season.

Excited to see Diablo fight again as an evolved Archdemon. Also wonder how Veldora will play a role in the future.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 30, 2021 7:15 PM

Nov 2015
Veldora is back ! And he has a cool human design o: I love the dynamic between Rimuru and Diablo, I hope he sticks around consistently.

I might be in the minority, but I enjoyed this season more than the first. Not to say I don't have a few problems with it. When people were hyping this season up to be dark, I don't know if they fully understand what that means... All of the "high" stakes where very easily revolved and the villains' had basically nothing to say. Some other stuff too, but whatever, it's just dumb fun to me. I think Rimuru is fun to watch, so I watch.

Ultimately though, I find this show really comforting. It's an easy watch and I'd love for more.
Mar 30, 2021 8:12 PM

Apr 2014
Now we just need more
Mar 30, 2021 8:14 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode to end this split cour! Glad to see everyone's back, plus Veldora is back omg! Now the tides completely turned 180, now that Rimuru has Veldora and Diablo, oh boy! Can't wait for the 2nd part.

Milim is obviously being controlled, but our DL will solve it xD
Tbh i did enjoy a lot this season, especially these last episodes, a 9/10 from me and can't wait for the next cour.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 30, 2021 8:20 PM
Nov 2015
Wow even capcha cannot stop a bot attack huh
Mar 30, 2021 8:46 PM

Mar 2019
Fantastic... now wait for Part 2 or Season 3...

A Reminder: 1/5 votes doesnt exist.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 30, 2021 9:34 PM

Jul 2020
I liked the finale. Thought the season was decent overall. Definitely a step down from Season 1 though.

6/10

I accept random friend requests!
Mar 30, 2021 9:46 PM
Jan 2021
that episode was pretty good ngl and i cant wait for season 2 part 2 to see how this anime turns out overall part one of season 2 was pretty good compared to season 1 imo. but have you guys noticed how like every episode ends in a cliffhanger that kills me cause i have to wait a whole 7 days to see the next part and in this case we have to wait god knows how long till season 2 part 2 comes to see what happens to veldora and how it continues sigh smh

but fr rimuru and diablo and now veldora thats gonna be some sick combo cant wait for part 2
Mar 30, 2021 11:04 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Seems like I'm in the minority here but I definitely enjoyed this season more than the previous. Chaos, oddly enough, stood out for me in positive light and while the whole resurrection felt meh, the character development sort of made up for it.

Damn, Demon Millim though. Rimuru vs. 3 Demons, now that's certainly something to look forward to. Diable meanwhile xD.

Veldora is back! I guess. Strange way to end things off, even though I'm aware that there's Part 2 coming later in the Summer.

Going to settle with a generous 7/10 here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2021 11:29 PM

Jun 2014
Nurguburu said:
This season is slightly better than the first season yet its still bad. Its still afraid of taking risks and when I feel tension, they return to the status quo in 2-3 episodes. It doesn't help the pacing is a mess at first due to the disastrous direction of the second half of S1 making the whole "Demon Lord Rimuru" arc less impactful. Generic villains are fun to watch only if the anime isn't taken seriously but unfortunately is not the case here. They're compent when the plot demands it. It tries so hard to be Overlord now. 4/10 for the anime.

Yeah, it will never get any better because the "pleasant tone" permeates the entire show. When things took a dramatic direction, they reset the clock and went back to the usual "genki, genki, we're all tomodachi who help each other in our safe space". I cringed so hard at the end where they all bow to slime. It's the ultimate fantasy for the otaku, having this little make believe world with video game rules where everyone fawns over you. Ugh.
Mar 30, 2021 11:37 PM

Jul 2016
For a super high-class demon called "Diablo", the dude sure has a pretty cute side. Wish Rimuru had given him some head-pats.

Well, best girl Shion is back; Milim devastated Carrion's realm because she felt like it (or because she's being brainwashed by cartoon villain Clayman. Who knows?) and Veldora finally obtained a physical body to wander around. He kinda looks like Gilgamesh's chuuni cousin tho.
All in all, a decent way to set things up for July.

And... that's it for this first half of season 2. First of all, I was never a fan of this show's idea of taking the "dark" route just to go backwards a couple of episodes later. Shion and Gobzo's corpses were found yet it's revealed they can be resurrected alongside the rest of dead civilians in the exact same episode? Yeah... no.

And as for this season's new "antagonists"... they ended up being pretty bad as well. Seriously, those edgy isekai'd dudes as well as pretty much, all of Falmuth's people were so awfully written. Granted, I had a great time seeing Rimuru and his group massacring them this last couple of episodes but that doesn't negate the fact that the author wrote them in the most uninspiring way possible (a bunch of lunatics and catholic murderers with no depth led by a one-dimensional greedy king) just to make the audience feel hyped and extra excited for the eventual revenge. Entertaining in terms of seeing the bad guys pay but disappointing in the sense that they made it extra easy for us to empathize with Rimuru's side.

5/10 - Anyways, hoping for things to get better now that the issue with Falmuth is mostly solved.
Mar 31, 2021 12:17 AM

Aug 2008
6/10 the seson for me, it dragged way to much. As a manga/ novel reader felt slow, yes they add some things which should been inthe first, but i disnt enjoyed as much / but i willl continue watching it
The spider is watching
Mar 31, 2021 1:12 AM
May 2020
S2 was a madness ahlie glad that shook got revived and that veldora was able to be freed. Diablo seems like he’s gonna be a cool character as well. Can’t wait for the next season
Mar 31, 2021 1:26 AM
Dec 2018
The ending with Vel was a bit different than what I remember but it wasn't bad at all. I'm looking forward to seeing Part 2.
Best boy D
Mar 31, 2021 2:01 AM
Oct 2016
I hate it for making me wait.
Mar 31, 2021 2:17 AM

Feb 2017
Starhammer said:
Damn,what an episode,to start like that right after the last episode,and this was an even better episode!
Loved how Benimaru had the tables turned on him by Rimuru and Raphael,and Rimuru's chat with Great Sage,sorry,Raphael was hilarious,Diablo's return was good(every good anime needs a demon butler),and to top it all,Veldora's Back!!!
Man,that was excellent!
Only one question,if Veldora's free,wheres Ifrit?
Roll on summer,its gonna be a good one :)

Well, Ifrit is obviously still trapped within Rimuru stomach but dont worry, he's not really that lonely in there cuz Veldora could still talk with him with the help of Wisdom King Raphael

but the funny thing is Rimuru doesnt know about any of this, Veldora atm doesnt dare to ask Rimuru to free Ifrit yet cuz you know, we all know that Rimuru and Ifrit had like pretty complicated relationship
Mar 31, 2021 2:29 AM

Feb 2017
Caraculiambro said:
Nurguburu said:
This season is slightly better than the first season yet its still bad. Its still afraid of taking risks and when I feel tension, they return to the status quo in 2-3 episodes. It doesn't help the pacing is a mess at first due to the disastrous direction of the second half of S1 making the whole "Demon Lord Rimuru" arc less impactful. Generic villains are fun to watch only if the anime isn't taken seriously but unfortunately is not the case here. They're compent when the plot demands it. It tries so hard to be Overlord now. 4/10 for the anime.

Yeah, it will never get any better because the "pleasant tone" permeates the entire show. When things took a dramatic direction, they reset the clock and went back to the usual "genki, genki, we're all tomodachi who help each other in our safe space". I cringed so hard at the end where they all bow to slime. It's the ultimate fantasy for the otaku, having this little make believe world with video game rules where everyone fawns over you. Ugh.

The answer is simple,
because we havent yet to reach the 'Serious Part' in the story

Have you watched slime season 1?

These Goblins dont follow Rimuru for no reason, they are all supposed to get annihilated by the Direwolves and its Rimuru who saved em all plus provided foods, outfits and the place to shield em from rains and sun. so Could you tell me one single reason for em to Not Respect Rimuru?
Mar 31, 2021 3:31 AM

Mar 2021
ya I'm with you nina444

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Mar 31, 2021 3:35 AM

May 2016
Those 1/5 ratings tho lmao. Can't blame them I guess. Anime only viewers might have been expecting something mindboggling to happen after the last episode but it was just some SoL stuff in the end. Not to mention they skipped a lot of things just to tease Veldora.

Well, I'm looking forward to the second season. Also, I recommend anyone curious to check out the LN because the real plot haven't even begun yet. The story is quite complex and detailed with in-depth characters. Those King Falmuth and his troops or even Demon Lord Clayman are a far cry from the real villains who haven't even show their true faces yet.

Mar 31, 2021 3:38 AM

Mar 2021
that's just bots fault...
once check AOT and wonder egg priority too
why these many just check black clover
they all got more 1/5
bots are bots

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Mar 31, 2021 5:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, the episode started out with a fine joke featuring Beni and Shion. Password your ass, Beni. Its a suicide xd. Good thing Raphael gave such a wise words xD. Well, after all, glad that everyone back in a safety. Shion still big voluptous tiddies Shion. Rimuru-sama noticed Raphael in a bit different form. Obviously, my lord. Though i may be very much sure, they didn't got such a huge change in their appearance. Well, i may be wrong there, or hide it for a good reason ...

Anyway, never expect that Veldora revived into that kind of human figure. This is a surprise, can't figure out the meaning behind that op scene related to this one. Lmao. Rip his dragon form, then. I wonder if its could back to that form again? Not to mention this episode also revealed Milim battle mode. Poor Carrion got a ganged up like that. I wonder if he really survived against that. Also, the Diablo received a name and changed his appearance. Holy shit, what a hype ending with such a huge cliffhanger. The next deal may straight to head-to-head confrontation against Clayman, considering the surrounding human areas will be clear enough after Veldora got an awakening.

So, well, i shall be patience, then. 3 months were not too long to wait. So, yeah, i give this first checkpoint a solid 8/10. May change it one point if the second cour ending give me more satisfaction. Really looking forward to it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 31, 2021 5:52 AM
Jun 2007
Hmm glad to see everyone is alive. Diablo is his official demon now and got stronger haha. Get to see Veldora got his freedom
Mar 31, 2021 7:34 AM
Apr 2020
Although this episode has no fight scenes at all but heavy dialogues, it's still pretty good! Really glad that Shion is back with those heavy melons

In overall, this 1st cour was pretty decent for me. Although the story progressing is really slow on this one, it was still enjoyable. I don't know why but literally every single episodes feel really satisfying to watch. Great animation and a great character developments. Really great overall. I'll give it a 9/10 for this 1st cour.

Can't wait for more demon lord rimuru in the next cour! Seems like the next one will be pure fights!
Kirukato05Mar 31, 2021 7:39 AM
Mar 31, 2021 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
seems a little bit rushed, but still enjoyable.

I was wondering, is there anyone who actually knows that Veldora is inside Rimuru's space body storage all along? some Demon Lord maybe?
or is there anyone in the series actually knows that Veldora is the one who give Rimuru's name?
I am curious as per Verdora revival, if there's no one knows then the first episode for next season is gonna all about introduction of Veldora to Rimuru's citizens
Mar 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
I think this season was insane, the 1st one doesn't even come close to it. Completely tense, this arc was so good, and seeing Rimuru totally enraged and evolving into a Demon Lord after seeing his people dead (but now revived, ngl, seeing Shion dead gave me one hell of a jump scare man), was so satisfying! Rimuru is God now, at this point i just want to see him do some insane shit and owning some fuckers who oppose him xd

PS: Milim battle suit was cool to witness 👌who knew such a loli could be so deadly xD

8/10 for the 1st season, 9/10 for this one, 2nd cour can't wait!
WaterLordMar 31, 2021 10:56 AM
Mar 31, 2021 11:05 AM

Oct 2020
The episode was amazing, a great end to a great season. Shocked me to see 65% of voters hated the episode though lol. Veldora looks amazing.

That aside, serious question. Why on earth is Diablo loyal to Rimuru? Is it because of his strength + the 20k bodies? Because there are (possibly) stronger individuals than Rimuru at this point. His soul maybe?

Spoilers are welcome. Thank you!

✧ FOUND YOU, MY DARLING ✧ FORUM SET BY:BUNNY

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 19, 2021

102 by nat_gaan »»
Aug 19, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

350 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 6, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2021

325 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 6, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

191 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 6, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

241 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 6, 3:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.