Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2021 1:00 PM

Apr 2015
Fushiguro development! That Domain Expansion, Chimera Shadow Garden, was sick! Even Sukuna was impressed, after all he saw loads of potential in Fushiguro!

Those "Bro's" are really weird. Now I can't wait for Itadori & Kugisaki tag team.

Juju Scroll this week was freaking hilarious!

Only one more to go...
Mar 19, 2021 1:03 PM

Jul 2017
oh shet Megumi finally managed to face off against someone without just being there to get beat up and show how strong the opponent was :P

but at least with that flashback (visuals were amazing lol) at least the identity of the girl from the 1st OP is now properly revealed
Mar 19, 2021 1:04 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Directing was excellent as per this episode.

Megumi backstory was also pretty cool also 😁
Mar 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Nov 2018
Damn best boy Fushiguro really popped off this episode. The animation was breathtakingly beautiful as always. Can't wait to see Kugisaki and Itadori kick ass in the next and final episode. I can't believe it's ending next week already but this season will go out with a bang. Also the juju scroll was so hilarious. Poor Fushiguro has to put up with those three dorks all the time. I love their group's dynamic so much.
Mar 19, 2021 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
Only one more episode to go of this, thank god it's time is finally concluding until a season 2 at some point.
Mar 19, 2021 1:14 PM
Aug 2016
This episode for FIRE 🔥🔥🔥, especially Megumi's Domain Expansion. I wonder how will his complete Domain Expansion be. 😯

5/5
Mar 19, 2021 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
forget the fact that i literally forgot it was friday and that there was a new episode... my sister lowkey sent pics of gojo to me and i was like ?? i never seen these and then i remembered.. lmao embrassing..

anyway I love love love this episode so much. i love megumi's devolopment. He kinda went crazy there though which i ofc love. That megumi domain expansion had me suprised bcs i didn't expect that but it was amazing! Every second of this fight was flames! And ofc the megumi's number 1 fanboy sukuna was there seeing everything xD I mean it's best boy Megumi so i get him for being interested in him. I lowkey try to hate sukuna but i swear he just so likable for some reason. that new curse? or curse user( idk wtf he is) with the weird thing on the back was just so weird.

Even the juju stroll was funny this week. Yuji really thought megumi was getting hit on xD it was funny how all three run to him. trying to "save" him as if they are his parents xD. And then gojo did that... i fcking can't stand this man... my camera roll is full of him and i both love and hate that ...

from episode 1 to 23, jjk has been amazing and i hate to see it ending in one week... but that means i can finally start the manga
removed-userMar 19, 2021 1:21 PM
Mar 19, 2021 1:16 PM
Oct 2016
feral Megumi is the best Megumi

Mar 19, 2021 1:17 PM
Jan 2021
It was soo good also megumi got more screen time that's always good I loved every second of it
Mar 19, 2021 1:37 PM

Mar 2018
MEGUMI THE GOAT

WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THIS SWING MOVE HOE WAS ABOUT TO DO DAMNIT

he still took out a special grade though thats insane and the way sukuna noticed my boys greatness too

This episode was most definitely a crossover with a jojo villain too by the looks of it
xFLUXEYMar 19, 2021 1:42 PM
Mar 19, 2021 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
Jojo villian appeared.
Mar 19, 2021 1:54 PM

Jun 2019
We got more focus on Megumi this episode with a look at his relationship with his sister and his domain expansion. It was hype once he pulled it out and I hear that it wasn’t even complete yet.

I am really impressed that the fights stayed at a high quality throughout the season. This was MAPPA’s answer to Ufotable’s Demon Slayer and the popularity is an acknowledgement of their efforts.
Mar 19, 2021 1:57 PM
Mar 2015
megumi was able to show his true self in this episode
Mar 19, 2021 2:29 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Megumi's Domain Expansion was sooo cool! To be honest, I thought all the hype for this series would have finished with the last arc, but I was wrong. I really hope Jujutsu Kaisen ends strong next week and hopefully we'll get a second season announcement soon!

Also, so much Gojou fanservice, damn. I can't get enough of his eyes.
Mar 19, 2021 2:44 PM

Mar 2021
this may very well be my favorite episode of the season, it was incredible. the jujusanpo had me on the floor, that "you homewreckers" made me laugh so hard. jjk is just pure serotonin, i'm gonna miss it a lot
Mar 19, 2021 2:51 PM

Apr 2018
Damn another great episode especially the Megumi fight was nuts. They did it so well and his backstory was nicely done.
Mar 19, 2021 2:55 PM
Feb 2017
Time to talk about how good MAPPA is and completely ignores the author's writing less goooo give me your social security number thank you mappa!!
It's Aiko!!!!
Mar 19, 2021 3:05 PM
Dec 2018
Vayetse said:
Damn, great episode and sunghoo park with the animation...what a monster.

What does the director do exactly? Do they help animate the frames too or do they mainly direct and coordinate the animators?
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Mar 19, 2021 3:18 PM

Apr 2018
How are they gonna adapt the whole arc in one episode? Kinda confused because the last fight is kinda long.

Imagine if they do a 40-min episode xD

Fire episode btw.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 19, 2021 3:30 PM

Dec 2020
i loved this episode so much
megumi is my favorite character in this show :D

only one episode left? im gonna cry
"give up on your dream and die" -levi ackermann
Mar 19, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2014
CeddyyBearr said:
Those "Bro's" are really weird.

it only gets weirder from here...
SideCharacterKal said:
How are they gonna adapt the whole arc in one episode? Kinda confused because the last fight is kinda long.

Imagine if they do a 40-min episode xD

Fire episode btw.

we only have 4 chapters left. i think it's definitely possible to fit that all in one episode. if i remembered correctly, episode 19 or 20 also adapted 4 chapters.
Mar 19, 2021 3:46 PM

Mar 2010
Wtf second to the last episode? damn the fight was short but still well faught, and the skit at the end is probably my favorite from all the rest lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 2021 3:50 PM
Aug 2019
It's Megumi's time to shine. I loved his domain expansion so much. Megumi's crazy face was the best. Mappa putting way too much effort into Gojo's eyes.

Mar 19, 2021 4:01 PM

Nov 2007
I probably wanted to say something meaningful...but the jujutsu sanpo made me forget everything else that was in this episode
Mar 19, 2021 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Dukino said:

Probably the best part in this entire episode: his facial expressions. He looked so menacing, almost villain-like. Quite epic!
Mar 19, 2021 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
*Megumi does something*

Sukuna: FCK YESS WELL DONE!
Mar 19, 2021 4:27 PM
Feb 2021
That megumi greatness 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mar 19, 2021 4:34 PM

Jan 2021
Was an great episode.

Mitadori is just gettin better and better and this episode was a real breakthrough for him. His battle was epic and his domain was really cool though incomplete.
MAL:
Mar 19, 2021 4:35 PM

Jan 2019
Holy shit when Megumi did his Domain Expansion. I did not expect that. My man just went full throttle. Amazing episode.
Mar 19, 2021 4:42 PM
Oct 2020
Now THIS is the Megumi episode I was waiting for. Great episode, I wonder why Sukuna is interested in Megumi....
Mar 19, 2021 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
megumi's expansion was very epic, that guy who has a face on the coast was very bizarre.
Mar 19, 2021 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
Conceptualhero said:
Vayetse said:

What does the director do exactly? Do they help animate the frames too or do they mainly direct and coordinate the animators?

the director role is gives a whole idea how the anime is going to be, giving idea to all division in production, such as storyboarder, director of photography, art director, 3dcg director, sound director, music, even animator like character design, chief animation director, animaton director, and key animation. and top of that, director gives a final decision to every decision from episode director and all division director.
Mar 19, 2021 4:56 PM

Dec 2020
I like the few scenes in the fights they’re so funny, It was really enjoyable this episode?
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 19, 2021 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing episode, the animation of the fight scenes was top-tier
Megumi is my favorite character from this show so I'm really happy now that he's getting the spotlight
Mar 19, 2021 5:08 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Episode was too short need more the end is here and I'm sad 😥

Mar 19, 2021 5:21 PM
Mar 2018
Conceptualhero said:
Vayetse said:

Another user already commented on the director’s role but I would like to make special mention to the director for this anime himself because he actually animated several parts of the show himself.

Episode 7 (the entire Gojo vs Jogo) was key animated and directed by him as an example while his other key frames are seen in episode 12 (yuji beatdown), episode 16 (panda vs mechamaru), episode 20 (a part of Todo and Itadori vs Hanami). And of course, this episode”s action scenes was mainly key animated by him as well.

Sunghoo Park is the type of director who almost always involves himself in the animation aside from directinh because from an interview, he said that he’s basically an animator at heart so he has to get involved. Another example is GoH, another show he directed which he basically animated and storyboarded half of the fights himself.
Mar 19, 2021 5:22 PM

Aug 2015
i'm so curious about sukuna's interest in megumi. the dude is such an arrogant prick so what the heck is so different about him??

obviously i won't have answers this season but i'll faithfully wait for season 2 (if i don't end up reading the manga first anyways)
Mar 19, 2021 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
Fushiguro was badass than usual. His domain expansion also powerful.
I understand his feeling and past. Great character.
Mar 19, 2021 5:38 PM

Feb 2014
Fushigoro going all out like he didn't give a shit. While Sukuna watching his penpig grow. XD

BTW Juju Strolls are getting out of control.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 19, 2021 5:44 PM
Sep 2008
I love watching this anime using it like a re-read of the manga, picking up on foreshadowing. Waiting for season 2 will be torturous.
Mar 19, 2021 6:03 PM
May 2020
What an episode! Very much glad that we were able to see megumi in full action, disregarding that strategic mentality and embracing the art of fighting. And with that jojo looking character, hope hes able to deliver next week for the final episode
Mar 19, 2021 6:11 PM
Dec 2020
omg a unsurprisingly great episode!!!! and aaaaaa megumi's domain expansion was awesomeeeee!!! i love gojo sm, so happy he was able to let megumi see he is much more than he thinks. and nobara was badass as usual and yuji with that cursed spirit was so funny when they saw the brothers back. so happy and proud that megumi was able to exorcise the special grade curse!!!! and hope his sister gets well soon >_< and the sisters friend is deadass me too megumi. and poor megumi, hope nothing bad happens to him. can't wait to see yuji and nobara kick ass next episode 11/10 episode today!!!!! <33
Mar 19, 2021 6:35 PM

Aug 2017
uh so where do you think they will end the anime at? (do you think they are going to adapt until chapter 63/64)
Mar 19, 2021 6:49 PM
Apr 2014
Megumi certainly need to let loose more often. Good eps as always, only 1 episode left :(
Mar 19, 2021 7:03 PM
Mar 2018
-Elevate- said:
uh so where do you think they will end the anime at? (do you think they are going to adapt until chapter 63/64)

Chapter 63 is the perfect way to end the season. Since the next few chapters are mostly fighting, they can definitely squeeze in 4 chapters this time (like the Todo and Itadori vs Hanami fight).

Chapter 64 could be a good way to start a Season 2 (if its confirmed).
Mar 19, 2021 7:17 PM
Dec 2018
F9s said:
Conceptualhero said:

Another user already commented on the director’s role but I would like to make special mention to the director for this anime himself because he actually animated several parts of the show himself.

Episode 7 (the entire Gojo vs Jogo) was key animated and directed by him as an example while his other key frames are seen in episode 12 (yuji beatdown), episode 16 (panda vs mechamaru), episode 20 (a part of Todo and Itadori vs Hanami). And of course, this episode”s action scenes was mainly key animated by him as well.

Sunghoo Park is the type of director who almost always involves himself in the animation aside from directinh because from an interview, he said that he’s basically an animator at heart so he has to get involved. Another example is GoH, another show he directed which he basically animated and storyboarded half of the fights himself.

Nice! Is he pretty much going to be THE director for the entire series then? The animation quality for the anime is top-notch, so I am guessing he will be on JJK for season 2 (If there will be one) too?

JJK's animation has been so consistently good that I want to compare it to Demon Slayer's animation quality.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Mar 19, 2021 7:19 PM

Sep 2020
UM OK so this epsiode was absolutely AMAZING

The animation was so cool it just like AHHHAUDSOJ words cannot describe how much I loved this epsiode. I especially liked how we got to see Megumi's backstory and stuff and like know more about his character and his thoughts and feelings

I laughed so hard when like at the scene where Gojo was telling Megumi about what happened with his parents and he was doing that weird thing with his fingers HE'S SO FUNNY and the juju stroll was hilarious PLS

I'm so sad that there's only one episode left tt (Definitely gonna start the manga after the last episode of the first season? comes out bc yeah this has been so much fun to watch)
Mar 19, 2021 7:52 PM

Jul 2016
Dukino said:

I loved this scene.

I am goin to miss this show after next week :(
Mar 19, 2021 7:57 PM

Aug 2020
Megumi really improved a lot.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 19, 2021 8:20 PM

Apr 2020
Awesome animation here this eisode!
Nobara keeps getting pulled off somewhere in these kinds of fights XD
Alright, so Eso got pants here lol
The OG laughing Curse(actually not but still) is back. Its gonna be hard to deal with as ever.

Wow, his Domain Expansion was great! He got the finger, and a little bit of wholesome Sukuna appreciation.

Megumi's past a little bit. Pretty sad honestly. He regrets not getting along with his sister more.
They saw his back lol.
The Rot technique is where it ends. I'm really not sure if this arc can be completed in 1 more episode.

The stroll was hilarious as usual. Gojo makes too many sexual noises XD
--AbiSa--
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

653 by Serina_Night »»
Jun 22, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

457 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 22, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

281 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 19, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

252 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 19, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

348 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 18, 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.