Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 9, 2021 6:15 AM

Feb 2018
Really like that parents introduction, can i call you father? Damn
Mar 9, 2021 6:46 AM
May 2018
Very good episode, they did well.

I never imagined Human God's speech patterns like that, but it fits their character.

"May I call you father-in-law?"

Rudy...
Mar 9, 2021 10:29 AM

May 2016
Another top tier episode sasuga. Mushoku. 5/5
I hope its more than 11 ep or I will feel very bad in the next few months.
Mar 9, 2021 11:24 AM

Feb 2021
Raizel said:
Another top tier episode sasuga. Mushoku. 5/5
I hope its more than 11 ep or I will feel very bad in the next few months.

Yes, it is more than 11 episode. The next set of episodes won't be airing until summer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2021 12:10 PM

Mar 2018
Wow Roxy's village is pretty cool, turtle shell buildings look sick. Roxy's parents are cool too, though I thought Rudeus would give them a figure tbh.

Ruijerd is pretty cool, seems like he has thing for protecting children.

Where did Ghislane go?
Mar 9, 2021 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
Gulfarion said:
AlexGK said:
God damn it, why did they have to use the CGI :(
Until now there was no sign of any budget compromises regarding quality, I really didnt expect that. It felt so out of place compared with the animated stellar art, I have no idea why they did it.
4/5 for me for the episode. Re:Zero now has the quality crown for the season, until now Id argue they were equal.
insert 'you wont get it' meme, as a WN reader, the cgi suit Hitogami.

Slemmen447 said:
AlexGK said:
God damn it, why did they have to use the CGI :(
Until now there was no sign of any budget compromises regarding quality, I really didnt expect that. It felt so out of place compared with the animated stellar art, I have no idea why they did it.
4/5 for me for the episode. Re:Zero now has the quality crown for the season, until now Id argue they were equal.

CG does not equal bad. Hitogami is supposed to look out of place. He's supposed to be creepy. Using CG here is a good decision.

Maybe you guys are right.
The show is the gem of the season for me, so I really hope it does well.
Mar 9, 2021 1:41 PM

Apr 2020
Lamss said:

Bitch, it's Lil Uzi Vert.

Maybach, Maybach.
I was searching for this one

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Mar 9, 2021 3:52 PM

Aug 2008
So what are the odds they just happen to find the village that Roxy is from and meet her parents? Its absurd.

Only one pedo incident in this episode, drooling on little girls can't be the complete focus I suppose.
Mar 9, 2021 7:34 PM

Oct 2008
w0w, quite surprising that this is such a normal level-headed episode huh...
4/5.

Mar 9, 2021 7:57 PM

Aug 2015
Curious to see where things go from here now that they are on their journey. I'm guessing we're gonna get some sort of bonding episode?
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Mar 9, 2021 8:03 PM
Dec 2020
Only 2 episode left. Ruijerd I feel bad for him hopefully now he can turn things taint for his tribe. Roxy’s mom is smokin hot damn. Also that man-god dude is so funny and weird.
Mar 9, 2021 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty fun episode.
Quite surprised all this development.
Mar 9, 2021 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
DannX said:
Very good episode, they did well.

I never imagined Human God's speech patterns like that, but it fits their character.

"May I call you father-in-law?"

Rudy...

That god was pissing me off XDD
Mar 10, 2021 3:26 AM

Jan 2019
The environments and the world building this episode were amazingly done, im getting invested in this world and its history and politics/problems ! Also the chemestry between the characters and the way they interact is such a joy to watch. Now i get why the previous episode was called "Turning Point 1" - because this episode felt like a completely different anime.

Also would love to mention that anime like Re:Zero and this are breaking out of the mold and standarts of anime and how the OP's and ED's are supposed to work and thats amazing, hopefully more anime in the future get to experiment with that in order to benefit the mood and story !!
Mar 10, 2021 4:51 AM
Jan 2014
https://youtu.be/eqvsLx6KV4I
sharing it for everyone deeply invested with the series
Mar 10, 2021 2:45 PM
May 2012
I like Ruijerd. Kinda sounds like my name.
Mar 11, 2021 5:24 AM

Feb 2019
Ruijerd is a good guy, the discrimination against the Superd is real

Eris is very adorable

I want to see more, the episode went by so fast
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 11, 2021 5:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, so it was the Mana Disaster, eh? I wonder what cause it in the first place, and i hope Ghislaine was alright. Well, at the white foggy world, Rudy mental form converged by the Human-God like form. He mentioned a lot of good information, and i hope its enough to fill out my dumb brain. The world called Six-sided, and the one whose responsible to brought Rudeus at those world called Dragon-God. Interesting knewing the god also had a several form at those unknown another world.

Ofc his appearance was not just like that. The God helped Rudy cause its an amusement for the god, well, obviously, no way the MC should be abandoned at 9 episodes only, right? So, thats the Human-God advices when Rudy-Eris stranded at desolate areas which surprisingly was the demon continent areas. Ah, the foreign language study actually pretty helped Rudy out. However, the man understood human language and made them easily befriended after that. However, what exactly reason behind the action?

Before that, the real journey started. I can't even talk much about their reaction over Superd savior man previously, especially with Eris and the way the camera angle shot her shock. Lol. Strangely fine. Anyway, after Superd, they actually met Roxy's tribe too? Even finally met his father-in-law? Then a dang forever beauty, the mother of Rudy's goddess too. How great your journey started out there, Rudy! 44 years old, not so old like i previously expect. Not too bad!

In short, Rudy decided to help the Superd savior man, Ruijerd, out of his misery, cleaned the dark and wrong history of their tribe. Its also connected to the story of Laplace, and his reputation, which mean kinda disturbed the well-worthed peace Rudy had before. Whats the implification of Rudy's decision? Lets first see how well they survived at those strange land!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2021 10:09 AM

Jul 2020
Love the begin of the episode!! And the exploration of this new "world", but no character make me feel worry for them, like Eris, that girl sucks. I dont feel very comfortable watching that anime, maybe i drop in the next season, or even do i not begin starting to follow the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2021 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
badabass said:
The world called Six-sided, and the one whose responsible to brought Rudeus at those world called Dragon-God. Interesting knewing the god also had a several form at those unknown another world.

We don't know this for a fact yet, he just implied that he might've done it, not that he did it.
Mar 11, 2021 4:16 PM

Mar 2019
Gotta love Rudy for that reaction. I feel kind of bad for that guy tbh, still curious if he will betray them in the future or something but highly doubt it since his backstory was touching. And also, damn that 100 years old wife looks kind of cute.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 11, 2021 4:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
randomage said:
badabass said:
The world called Six-sided, and the one whose responsible to brought Rudeus at those world called Dragon-God. Interesting knewing the god also had a several form at those unknown another world.

We don't know this for a fact yet, he just implied that he might've done it, not that he did it.

I see. Well, lemme note that thing!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2021 8:51 PM

Aug 2018
Dang this story is huge!
There are so many plot threads going on throug many years, now in multiple continents even.
Loving it!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 12, 2021 3:05 AM

Jan 2021
Preview of Episode 10.

Mar 13, 2021 8:05 AM

Dec 2016
The way Eris overreacted, it was so annoying I wanted to slap her. But it's a good thing that she was understanding enough...

I hope Ghislaine is ok...

Rudy was more shocked about the village being Roxy's homeland and here I was like “Wait Daughter??” Roxy looks much older than her own father...

How people fear Superd reminds me of how Orvelia hates/fears Dark Elves in King's raid.

Ruijerd is really kind, I hope people change their views on Superd.

Really liked that conversation Rudy had with that Man-God.

Can't wait for the next episode, I'm excited to see what their journey will unfold.
Mar 13, 2021 12:12 PM
Sep 2012
started watching this anime yesterday, 9 episodes very quickly. worth it ;D like it a lot. people are overreacting about the pedo things, the way I see it it's just a representation of the medieval times where men were horny rabbits and monogamy wasn't really a thing. women being used by men in this way also fits the medieval era. very refreshing/original type of show even if ecchi never been really my thing. it doesn't distract me from the message most episodes try to portray. looking forward to the rest of this season and the rest of the split cour in summer.
Mar 14, 2021 7:17 AM
May 2020
this episode left us with so many questions. what was the cause of the mana disruption and why did Laplace betray the demons.
once again being blessed with gorgeous animation and the exploration was just beautiful.
Mar 14, 2021 8:12 AM

Jan 2021
_______Roxy 🤝 Roxy's mother_________
_________[Kawaii asf]____________________
Mar 14, 2021 6:38 PM
Mar 2021
Good episode. Glad the anime stop being "slice of life"... for now at least.
Mar 15, 2021 8:48 AM

Apr 2020
I was shocked at the beginning, 😆 but other than that, this episode is really comfortable in a slice-of-life way.

Mar 16, 2021 3:43 AM

Nov 2012
Luxeraph said:

Three things:
1) could I get spoiled a bit about how long the travel takes, nothing more.
2) tech wise they seem to be on the late middle ages to early renaissance, but it seems they're taking the long way around by the road drawn on the map, is it due to a lack of boats able to withstand the ocean, are they avoiding such boats or as unlikely as it sounds, no one has ever tried to go from Asura kingdom to the demon continent?
3) which way is he measuring? one way is 1/3 of our world circumference, the other is 2/3.

liam0207 said:

The world is huge. The demon continent is huge, but is still only about a fifth or a sixth of the size of the map itself. To go from one side to the next of the demon continent at the speed of a horse would probably take over a year, maybe more

2 AND 3
(Took this from another thread)
KorhalChild said:
I thought that the anime would touch a bit on it in this or last week's episodes, but since it didn't I wanted to give anime onlys a little bit of context about how the world looks like and the route Rudy and Eris have to take to return home, since that whole conversation was skipped from the anime.

To start, Rudy said in the webnovel that the distance from where they were found by Ruijerd (the Northeastern part of the Demon Continent, Bigoya) and the Asura Kingdom is as far as Las Vegas to Paris, so they're quite far away from home. This is what a rough map of the world looks like:

https://www.maptoglobe.com/SyvTZQ4m_

Looking at it, your first thought would be to go west through the Heaven Continent, but it is 3000 metres above sea level so it's impossible to get there. You can't head west through sea either because it's the territory of the Sea People and they forbid the people on the ground to cross them.

So then, the only route left is to go south. In the last episode they arrived to the town of Rikarisu, next they to go to the Wind Port. From there, they have to take a boat to the Milis Continent, go west from there and then take another boat to the Central Continent. From there they just have to go north to return to the Fittoa Region.

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Mar 20, 2021 1:07 AM

Mar 2020
WaterzBailed54 said:
We got Gintoki and Otose speaking to each other again during the first scene. Man, I really miss Gintama.

Me too mate, Me too.
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Mar 28, 2021 6:44 AM

Nov 2019
Great episode. Chris Hansen is not required after Roxys age confirmation. They probably gonna run into Ghislaine later down the line and that will make for an epic battle
Mar 30, 2021 11:03 AM

Jun 2020
Fucking brilliant episode. Loved the world-building & the storytelling was so good. The start was so trippy & thought-provoking too. Rudy was so disappointed when he thought it was over & you could really tell just how much he was enjoying his new chance at life.

I love this!!!!!!! Usually am bored by isekai this is stellar story with nuanced themes of regrets & trauma being embedded in the flawed MC’s core, it takes my breath away. This episode was beautiful to boot & I loved that another language was introduced.

Ruijerd is not only fucking hot but such an interesting character. I was captivated right from the start. Stoked for this arc, it’s definitely going to be good.

Also I love Eris more & more with every episode???? Look at this girl. She’s whisked off to a harsh foreign land & instead of whining & complaining she’s adapting & even looked so excited to be there & experience something new. She was even willing to put aside her bias & clearly got along with Ruijerd lololllll. Hats off to her for not acting unbearably spoilt & for being such a fun character. Love her!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 8, 2021 2:39 AM
Mar 2018
Teared up for some reason, this episode was impactful for how low-content it may seem

Apr 14, 2021 5:17 PM
May 2020
that was really nice and interesting, Eris is so fucking lovely and cute when she's not very rude, love her now.
Apr 16, 2021 8:27 PM
Nov 2018
Well holy shit this story just became so much more interesting! I predict that Rudeus is gonna go through some hardship since he’s teaming up with the supard guy.
Apr 30, 2021 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
The father-in-law joke was too funny and well-executed!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 4, 2021 5:09 PM

Jul 2017
Really good episode as a whole, with some good world building (although not perfect in that aspect of course since not much time to truly go into the explanatory detail about particular things in the world itself), good character introductions in Ruijerd, a really damn solid MT character for the now and the future, Hitogami (Man-God), as well as meeting Roxy's parents, and good interactions as a whole. Eris was shitting bricks when she was Ruijerd initially but very, very quickly, thought of him as one of her closest pals once she really got to speak with him with the help of Rudeus.

It was slow in terms of plot movements beyond explaining the history of the Superds and establishing the adventure together for the trio as they look to get back home and find out what the hell happened, but the pacing felt mostly quite right for me and was still really easy and enjoyable to watch. Because this show does a great job with pacing itself and caring for the characters and the world building and the fantasy side of the show a lot more than most other isekai/fantasy shows like this, even the slower episodes all feel enjoyable and meaningful for me in different ways. Quite a special show this is.
May 4, 2021 5:56 PM
May 2021
Trash anime
Pedo Mc
May 23, 2021 10:26 PM
Aug 2017
Ah, so the history books of the Superbs don't tell the whole story? Imagine if that happened with the history of our world...

But for real, this was the kind of world building stuff I was hoping for with this series. Backstory & giving us more than just one perspective and it giving the characters motivation (or at least something other than Rudy's perverted goals at least).

Also, where the heck is Ghislaine? If she's killed off than easily, I'm throwing hands.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Things more important then what your hunting for, could be right there on the side of the road.”

Jun 6, 2021 2:31 PM

Feb 2018
It was nice seeing Roxy's village. "May I call you father-in-law?'' lol
Jun 10, 2021 5:49 PM

Aug 2017
Rudeus original body wasn't that bad as I thought. Roxy's parents look like her own siblings. Interesting.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 28, 2021 2:30 PM

May 2020
I loved pretty much everything in this episode, especially that there's no stupid "lewdness"...
Huh, I wonder what the last two episodes are going to be?
Sep 25, 2021 12:00 PM
May 2020
•Nossa como fiquei concentrado com o início do episodeo.
•Caralho, como assim os superd não são maus. Essa mentira foi potente em, para o mundo todo acreditar nela. Ludibriagem infinita do mais alto nível. kkkkk
•Agora temos uma espadachim
•"Sogro". Que lindo, espero que sim.
Sep 30, 2021 12:29 PM

May 2018
It's nice to see Rudy grow more and more as a person and as a character. The Sperd guy is a nice guy; I can't believe I fell for the Sperd bad story fabricated by Laplace until now T_T.
Oct 6, 2021 2:29 PM

Jul 2015
Rudeus is still a 40+ yo child predator.

Oct 7, 2021 4:43 AM
Jul 2021
this anime is so legendary and fabulous. :)
Oct 16, 2021 1:49 PM

Feb 2019
Ruijerd is one handsome demon.

Rudy meets Roxy's parents. They all look so young.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 26, 2021 12:01 AM

Apr 2009
So one of the many gods (I'm assuming since there's Man-God, Dragon-God, etc.) decided to intervene.

And it has to be a Sperd, and probably the chief warrior among them? Why did the Man-God refer to him as a man? Unless the gods themselves don't distinguish race? This Sperd's quest and Rudeus's now as he intends to help, just got harder. It seems the Sperd has been demonized (in our current world's context) further than we have ever assumed.

Father-in-law? Ohh so intends to build a hream in here too! Just like his games back in this shitty world.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Am i missing something? ( 1 2 3 )

Kenzolo-folk - 8 hours ago

107 by NewestPersonHere »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

300 by k-rolzinha »»
Yesterday, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

232 by jfabritz »»
Jun 30, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

443 by Pippo_ »»
Jun 30, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

473 by Psicopop »»
Jun 30, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.