Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 2021 6:05 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shits going down, only 3 more chapters left until the series concludes 🥲
What was everyone’s thoughts on the chapter? Are your current theory’s still standing after chapter 136?

Here’s this months chapter summary: (from current leaks) fourm will be updated as chapter is officially released Jan 9th.

- Mikasa & Co. escapes founding titan with Falco, heading towards fort salta
- Boat is sunk from his transformation
- Gabi coming along to help now
- Levi dies?

*PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC AFTER THE CHAPTER RELEASES*

Jan 6, 2021 7:58 PM

Jan 2009
this are better summary https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/krjs7v/leaks_discussion_chapter_136/gia9zdz/

there is 3 official pages out so far that are meant as preview though

looks like my prediction of Mikasa killing Eren might become true https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1880680
Jan 6, 2021 8:10 PM

Oct 2017
deg said:
this are better summary https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/krjs7v/leaks_discussion_chapter_136/gia9zdz/

there is 3 official pages out so far that are meant as preview though

looks like my prediction of Mikasa killing Eren might become true https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1880680

Thanks, I’m taking everything with a grain of salt before full leaks. I’ve only listed what’s happened with the first 3 pages that were shown. Only listing stuff with actual confirmation and page panels
Jan 7, 2021 2:30 AM

Feb 2018
I was a full Eren supporter until now. Alliance simply didn't have anything convincing to win me over...to save the world? how generic and pathetic, but now...in these dark times when miss. Kiyomi's kindness shines like a beacon of hope...I'm speechless. I mean she literally sacrificed her boat, this level of dedication and sacrifice, we've never witness before. EREN HAS TO BE STOPPED! So we can repay Kiyomis kindness and her boat!
Jan 7, 2021 4:58 AM
Dec 2020

cringe only increase with every chapter
>3 chapters left
good
Jan 7, 2021 6:43 AM

Sep 2019
It isn't even released. Why there's a chapter discussion? Is it a calmness before storm!?! Feeling is like, this chapter will make fans angry.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 7, 2021 7:22 AM

Aug 2019
Peeti said:
It isn't even released. Why there's a chapter discussion? Is it a calmness before storm!?! Feeling is like, this chapter will make fans angry.

It's already released.
Jan 7, 2021 7:24 AM

Feb 2018
The action was a lot better than 135, with some sick panels like the Warhammer archery. Really hoping for some deaths in the next few chapters though and Eldians-Marleyians still on each other throats was reassuring tbh.
Jan 7, 2021 7:39 AM

Jan 2009
damn what a chapter lol

no one died yet but they are all got huge death flags

ye Armin might kill (directly or indirectly) Zeke to stop the rumbling?

and that centipede spine is the source of all titan powers eh so the founding titan Ymir merge with Eren i guess
Jan 7, 2021 7:39 AM

Aug 2019
It actually was more eventful that the what the summary made it look.

Good chapter, pieces are in place for the next one to be fully in the paths which is always great,.
Jan 7, 2021 7:41 AM
Jul 2016
Really love the Armin and Levi’s stuffs there. Overall a really good chapter! And Gabi mentioned if they decapitate Eren’s titan, the spine might appear again which is really interesting to me. Moreover i can expect deaths for next chapter since the death flags are quite strong with this chapter
Jan 7, 2021 7:43 AM

Jan 2009
might be also Armin with the help of the royal blood of Zeke will talk no jutsu Ymir the founding titan since he cannot fight Ymir at all so he can only talk to her especially in the PATHS dimension
Jan 7, 2021 7:52 AM
Nov 2020
i couldn't stop laughing throughout this entire chapter lmaoo😂😂😂 annie's humour is the best thing in this chapter, so we got okapi? or pig titan huh? lol 🐷

damn PIECK!!!!! of course she's the peak fiction of this series, also we got to see annie and mikasa working together, damn i couldn't decide who's the best girl, they all f***ing amazing!!!!!!

and those Marleyan soldiers idiots...da hell are they still acting like dicks when previous chapters they literally broadcast the speech to let go of the hatred? geez i rather they get trampled instead of those innocent citizens....

So i guess the path is like the main control centre, armin will probably do something in there to stop the rumbling? again Levi gotta choose now between killing Zeke right away or let him live to stop the rumbling :/
Jan 7, 2021 7:54 AM
Aug 2016
Good Chapter. Lot of action happening on all fronts literally. We have left over Marleyans and eldians, we have Eren killins squad, and we have the Armin rescue squad. I am surprised how so many are still alivee after so much shit. It seems Isayama is gonna build everything up and kill many characters in one go.

Also, my simp meter for Pieck is going off the charts lol. Such a badass character.
KoustubhJan 7, 2021 7:58 AM
Jan 7, 2021 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
Damn, this was a pretty good chapter. Theorising after this one is going to be interesting, this confirmed quite a bit.

Levi's death really couldn't feel any more imminent at this point lol

Edit: I like that Isayama recognises how much of a miracle the alliance's advances have been up to this point. I really hope things go horribly wrong :D
AttackonfillerJan 7, 2021 12:06 PM

Jan 7, 2021 8:07 AM
Apr 2019
Armin's dead or not ? In the path,eaten by Ymir so he can resurrect right ? Lol
Jan 7, 2021 8:12 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah, reminiscing about the SC is definitely a death flag for Levi, like in Hange and Erwin's case. Still, seeing him realize the futility of everyone's sacrifice was sad. They all wanted to believe there's a better world out there, and that's what motivated them to keep going amidst the darkness.

Pieck was amazing, transforming so many times while fighting all those titans.

I think the final scene of Armin in paths is definitely a few moments before kid Eren and Armin's confrontation, which we saw as the ending panel of a few chapters back.

The pace has picked up but I hope Isayama has sufficient time to wrap things up in 3 chapters.
Jan 7, 2021 8:17 AM
Oct 2015
I wonder.....is this a straight take, or just the preamble for the turn?
Jan 7, 2021 8:19 AM
Feb 2018
At this rate, Levi's death is almost confirmed. Armin probably has a high chance to die just like Levi. Let's just assume that Eren/Ymir is still winning in the end, or they're all simply dead but Eren is stopped.

I think it's gonna be a suicide ending, with Armin as the key of this last attack.
Jan 7, 2021 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
Koustubh said:
Also, my simp meter for Pieck is going off the charts lol. Such a badass character.

Pieck is making me forgot my love for Hange and Historia lol
Jan 7, 2021 8:27 AM
Feb 2018
Because, you know, no matter on how much we need to Talk no Jutsu to Ymir, it's all means nothing. Ymir barely heard Zeke even knowing that he's a royal blood. I cant even see any possibility for Armin and Zeke to escape Paths.

But if Armin does escape miracoulously, then it's not gonna be a shonen-type generic comeback. The Survey Corpse Commander curse is gonna took Armin's life too, but with entire Survey Corps left dying.

Also, according to Pieck's words, even if they're fighting as long as possible, its way too much(this might be a sign that fighting is almost hopeless.
Jan 7, 2021 8:28 AM

Mar 2018
Hell yeah Zeke's back, and he's been making sand castles all this time, GOAT. Fantastic chapter, the Levi and Armin stuff was really emotional, all the character dynamics were great, the action was really good and I really loved Pieck in this chapter. Was a bit worried about the direction the manga was heading since there's only 3 chapters left but I'm really happy with this chapter.
Jan 7, 2021 8:29 AM
Jul 2020
Finally Levi stoped fighting and being SUICIDAL MANIAC dude got a thunder spear explosion on his face and he was fighting just a week later what the hell( oh i didn't notice he teared up 😭poor heichou went through toooooo much yet i don't want him to die i might be delusional ) . Anyways apart form that this chapter was really cool and exciting i loved everyone in it especially Peick best girl and falcooo. I beleive Armin will find a clever solution our genius is the one who will save humanity after all but since the end is near we are going to face the death of a lit of our loved characters sadly we are going to suffer 😭
chichiLAJan 7, 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 7, 2021 8:30 AM

Aug 2019
A pretty good chapter overall. The most interesting part of the story for me, at least over the last 20 chapters has always been what goes in the PATHS realm.

Given it's an action-fantasy series, the physical battles are a given and to be expected, but I have a feeling it's what goes on in PATHS between Armin, Ymir, Zeke and Eren that will primarily define the outcome of this story, which I'm happy about, because that's a far more unique take than a straight-forward mano-a-mano between the two groups.

There's clearly something still going on in PATHS which hasn't been revealed yet.
Jan 7, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2020
Leaks didn't do this chapter justice. It was much better. I enjoyed it more than 135.
My thoughts:

-Comedy around Mikasa and Annie was GOLDEN and really warm at the same time.
-Seems the centipede thing will be explained in better detail.
-I thought Falco was gonna land on fort Salta and we were gonna have many character interactions but seems Isayama has a different plan, it's very interesting Marleyans/Eldians are being portrayed like this again. I thought they already joined hands. Goes to show peace really isn't something so easily achievable. Really liked it.
-This is the best chapter for Pieck, she was the least developed of all the alliance members and I like her much more after her badass fighting style.
-Levi death flags all over.
-Annie launching Mikasa was epic. OKAPIIII!!!
-Armin monologue was great except that oxygen line, it was so unnecessary. Armin is definitely going to pull something in the Paths, with or without Zeke's help.
Jan 7, 2021 8:36 AM
Dec 2020
i strongly feel isayama will only kill a character at this pint with a proper payoff......
or else it'll kinda end up like Hange's death where its sad but doesn't have as much of a payoff
Jan 7, 2021 8:38 AM

Oct 2020
NakolHira said:
Armin's dead or not ? In the path,eaten by Ymir so he can resurrect right ? Lol
I doubt he is dead. I wonder about Zeke tho.
Danae said:
Yeah, reminiscing about the SC is definitely a death flag for Levi, like in Hange and Erwin's case. Still, seeing him realize the futility of everyone's sacrifice was sad. They all wanted to believe there's a better world out there, and that's what motivated them to keep going amidst the darkness.

I think the final scene of Armin in paths is definitely a few moments before kid Eren and Armin's confrontation, which we saw as the ending panel of a few chapters back.

The pace has picked up but I hope Isayama has sufficient time to wrap things up in 3 chapters.
Why do you think it's out of order?
MAQS said:
I wonder.....is this a straight take, or just the preamble for the turn?
It seems to me Isayama is building towards one great moment which will solve everything.
Jan 7, 2021 8:38 AM
Dec 2020
deg said:
Koustubh said:

We need more Pieck appreciation, she never dissapoints!

The only people who dissapoint are all those damn rule 34 artists who don't do her beauty justice at all!!!!!!!!
Jan 7, 2021 8:40 AM

Jan 2009
Harsha1314 said:
deg said:

The only people who dissapoint are all those damn rule 34 artists who don't do her beauty justice at all!!!!!!!!

lol damn dude you sure are publicly horny
Jan 7, 2021 8:42 AM
Feb 2018
ramy22 said:
what now Alliance simps? it's full chapter now. No eren POV. SMH. 3/10 chapter. No one's fucking died. shounen trope. I'll reduce it to 2/10. GOT or Marvel ending?

I think the next chapter will. This chapter is a sign for Levi to die soon, as a character with a huge fanbase, of course he needs a dramatic scene before his death and this chapter is.
Jan 7, 2021 8:44 AM
Aug 2020
ramy22 said:
what now Alliance simps? it's full chapter now. No eren POV. SMH. 3/10 chapter. No one's fucking died. shounen trope. I'll reduce it to 2/10. GOT or Marvel ending?

Hey look, another troll account made to just shit on the series.
Go outside!

On another note,this chapter was Pieck fiction.Seriously though,Pieck is seriously giving off the badass waifu vibes,my mvp. Also next one is probably gonna be a 121 moment.Looking forward to it!
Jan 7, 2021 8:45 AM

Sep 2019
cAbaddon said:
Peeti said:

It's already released.
why chapters got released before official date? I have seen only once that AOT chapter came on the official date. Also when I made that post, only chapter leaks were out. You can read early comments.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 7, 2021 8:46 AM

May 2020
Can some1 explain to me about the pig titan ? What is it ? Is it the one that ate armin ? Judging from what Zeke said , is that pig Ymir ??

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Jan 7, 2021 8:47 AM

Sep 2019
I don't know how Levi didn't die yet but him or Pieck is going to die soon, both of them have a big death flag.
Jan 7, 2021 8:48 AM

Jan 2009
shingojira-chan said:
Can some1 explain to me about the pig titan ? What is it ? Is it the one that ate armin ? Judging from what Zeke said , is that pig Ymir ??

yep it might be Ymir since last chapter(?) there are pigs around Ymir (flashback scene) on the front page anyway lol
Jan 7, 2021 8:49 AM
May 2020
TitanGotRekt said:
ramy22 said:

Hey look, another troll account made to just shit on the series.
Go outside!

On another note,this chapter was Pieck fiction.Seriously though,Pieck is seriously giving off the badass waifu vibes,my mvp. Also next one is probably gonna be a 121 moment.Looking forward to it!

My friend, I've been here for months and I've been reading manga for years. So shut up. This is my opinion . clown
Jan 7, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2014
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Danae said:

Why do you think it's out of order?

what do you mean out of order?
Jan 7, 2021 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
Why is the warhammer titan still standing there with pieck's titan? Did time just freeze for them when we left off during the start of last chapter? Why didn't the warhammer titan just swing pieck off the founding titan as soon as it can? Why is reiner able to fight an army of warhammer titans by himself when they all have hardened weapons that can pierce through his armor? why didn't falco just transform in the water instead of sinking the ship and now everyone's stranded in the middle of the ocean? how is falco so good at flying that he can dodge an army of warhammer titan archers when it's the first time he transformed?

seriously what is going on with attack on titan?
Jan 7, 2021 8:52 AM

Jan 2009
chiearlymorning said:
Why is the warhammer titan still standing there with pieck's titan? Did time just freeze for them when we left off during the start of last chapter? Why didn't the warhammer titan just swing pieck off the founding titan as soon as it can? Why is reiner able to fight an army of warhammer titans by himself when they all have hardened weapons that can pierce through his armor? why didn't falco just transform in the water instead of sinking the ship and now everyone's stranded in the middle of the ocean? how is falco so good at flying that he can dodge an army of warhammer titan archers when it's the first time he transformed?

this manga suppose to be so realistic right lol welp its the endgame anyway so just use your suspension of disbelief
Jan 7, 2021 8:53 AM
May 2019
WTF with people who want to kill the characters with no contest or pay off!! If Isayama starts to think this way, it will botch the ending of the manga.

When an important character dies, the author should build it slowly to reach it. In this chapter, we got 2 or 3 characters that have a death flag for the next 2 Chapters.

overall, a very good Chapter, and giving time for most of the characters in the battle to shine is nice, the ending is really promising!
Jan 7, 2021 8:57 AM

Sep 2019
deg said:
chiearlymorning said:

this manga suppose to be so realistic right lol welp its the endgame anyway so just use your suspension of disbelief
is this chapter realistic? How much?
Jan 7, 2021 8:58 AM
Apr 2019
deg said:
Harsha1314 said:

We are always horny :)
Jan 7, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2019
chiearlymorning said:

If you start to nitpick anything like that you’ll never enjoy anything.
Dec 2019
Great Chapter, at this point as long as the ending is great. I don’t care how it ends but I atleast want to see Mikasa put on the scarf again.

May 2020
This chapter was better than I expected . I'm not the biggest fan of the alliance but this chapter was great overall . I was a bit disappointed considering the last chapters but AOT might actually get a good and well written ending . Really exited

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Jan 7, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2009
Bababazooka69 said:
deg said:

We are always horny :)

agreed im a simple man too after all

Peeti said:
deg said:

is this chapter realistic? How much?

didnt you read his whole post he is expecting realism thats why i said to him to just use suspension of disbelief
Jan 7, 2021 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
chiearlymorning said:

After RTS arc, after Marley arc. It just doesn't compare. I feel like I'm watching an Avengers movie. Seriously what the fuck happened
Jan 7, 2021 9:03 AM
May 2019
Same as me, as long as the ending is written well and gives justice to the major characters, I don`t care which side will win.
Jan 7, 2021 9:07 AM

May 2020
chiearlymorning said:

Thats just how Isayama wanted the story to go . I am totally fine with it as long as it isn't something ridiculous .

Jan 7, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2019
chiearlymorning said:
deg said:

After RTS arc, after Marley arc. It just doesn't compare. I feel like I'm watching an Avengers movie. Seriously what the fuck happened

Sure, in what avenger movie has half of humanity been stomped to death already?

If this was an avenger like movie Eren would’ve been stopped before reaching Marley in chapter 130.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

231 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 29, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 121 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arjuna777 - Sep 4, 2019

263 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 27, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Oct 4, 2019

246 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 25, 2:16 PM

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

7 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 25, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 123 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Nov 6, 2019

220 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 24, 12:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.