Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2020 3:47 PM

Apr 2019
seeing the scope of Satoru's power... damn. anddddd he's hot too.

Nov 14, 2020 3:59 PM

Dec 2012
Wow! Pretty the best episode yet, action and mystery were at an all time high. The after credits was funny too :P
Nov 14, 2020 4:02 PM

Feb 2015
I just read this entire discussion and I'm actually kinda speechless.
Some of y'all seriously need to stop being so butthurt over people not liking this show, cause so far it has been pretty generic with amazing animation and even if that changes later on, you can't really blame people for pointing out what we've been given so far.

You can't just insult people and call them dumb cause they don't like this show. And you most definitely should never tell anyone to die (my jaw dropped when I read that), just because they aren't fond of an anime. What has gotten into some of you?

I like the anime so far, but this already looks like it's shaping up to be the typical toxic fanbase most shounen have and that's really killing the vibe.
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Nov 14, 2020 4:04 PM

Oct 2017
Joei-12 said:
Who the hell within the nine circles of hell, could come up with the great idea that Mahito would have to sound like a Trap-Shota.

this is absolutely annoying and irritating

I kinda agree you on this one.
I was expecting some crazy messed up tone , ended up getting a very calm and feminine voice... Ummmm...
Nov 14, 2020 4:11 PM
Dec 2012
StormxNightmare said:
Some of y'all seriously need to stop being so butthurt over people not liking this show, cause so far it has been pretty generic with amazing animation and even if that changes later on, you can't really blame people for pointing out what we've been given so far.

You can't just insult people and call them dumb cause they don't like this show. And you most definitely should never tell anyone to die (my jaw dropped when I read that), just because they aren't fond of an anime. What has gotten into some of you?

I like the anime so far, but this already looks like it's shaping up to be the typical toxic fanbase most shounen have and that's really killing the vibe.
Indeed, wouldnt want it to be MIB or Berserk fanbase where one side thinks its perfect and the other think anythingt is criticism, with no in-between. This why neither of this disingenuous approaches should be exempted as theyre both toxic.
Nov 14, 2020 4:21 PM
Oct 2019
Jogo got rolled by Gojou. He just explained his infinity thingy and still yoinked him. The whole domain expansion was pretty cool with Gojou taking off his blindfold to reveal some nice blue eyes that sends Jogo into Gojou his infinite domain. Jogo is lucky he's still alive. We know that the cursed spirits are going after Gojou soon, trying to seal him up. We also got to see Mahito for the first time.

Next episode will introduce some new characters again.
The ending with Mahito, Getou and Hanami playing football(soccer) with Jogo his head was pretty funny.
Life is not daijoubu
Nov 14, 2020 4:44 PM
Apr 2019
this anime deserves the hype!
Nov 14, 2020 5:18 PM
Sep 2020
erwins1995 said:
No it doesn’t it’s an above average Shonen but def doesn’t deserve the hype.
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 14, 2020 5:24 PM

Jan 2018
StormxNightmare said:

You can't blame people for pointing something out but you can blame them for how they're doing it, Kimurah isn't the only one not liking the show in this thread but he's one of the few being blamed, so not liking the show isn't the problem, if you read the entire discussion how did you miss one part of the problem?

So far the show has been generic? That's your opinion, not a fact.

It's shaping up to be the typical toxic fanbase? Based on 2 or 3 fans on this thread? Whoa...
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Nov 14, 2020 5:28 PM

Apr 2009
lol Gojo is big dick energy, no wonder the whole internet is going crazy over him, you can't scroll Jujutsu twitter without seeing art of him right now.

Nov 14, 2020 5:39 PM
Apr 2019
HamAndBacon said:
erwins1995 said:
it's my personal opinion thou and it seems there's alot of people also has d same lol
Nov 14, 2020 6:00 PM

Feb 2015
SethBigBoss said:
StormxNightmare said:

You can't blame people for pointing something out but you can blame them for how they're doing it, Kimurah isn't the only one not liking the show in this thread but he's one of the few being blamed, so not liking the show isn't the problem, if you read the entire discussion how did you miss one part of the problem?

It's shaping up to be the typical toxic fanbase? Based on 2 or 3 fans on this thread? Whoa...

I left out that part of the problem because the defending side was definitely more extreme - attacking a show and attacking a person (verbally) is also not the same kind of bad imo. Yes, the people who are criticizing the show should also do it in a constructive manner, but Ofcool2947 & Kaasfondue were also antagonized immediatly after not praising this anime. Calling every criticism or opinion "bitching" is extremely childish.

You really don't see how this show is generic? Tell me one thing that's unique to it's plot or characters then. Generic doesn't mean bad by the way, it's just not really innovative.
Nearly everything we've seen so far is basically Naruto with a few tweaks here and there, but they are fighting curses instead of other humans, which is pretty similar to the premises of shows like D.Gray-man or Soul Eater. Combine that with the overall narrative of collecting a fixed amount many special items, a fake out protagonist death, overpowered teacher character, the main characters visiting a special school... those are all common tropes in battle shounen. Nobara or rather her abilities are the exception so far imo (cause extreme physical strenght/having a powerful being sealed inside of you & summoning beasts isn't a rare ability at all in shounen). And that's not really an opinion, cause those are all proveable.

That being said, I enjoy this anime & Megumi has my favorite fighting technique so far. It has amazing visuals, a great soundtrack and enjoyable characters - but it's still (up to this point at least) a pretty generic shounen.

And yeah, I might be a little bit overzealous by calling the fanbase toxic just because of a few bad apples here, but looking at every other big shounen anime, I'm prepared for the worst.
StormxNightmareNov 14, 2020 6:19 PM

Nov 14, 2020 6:03 PM

Jul 2020
Why is this show so amazing. And the ending with playing soccer LMAO 😂😂
Nov 14, 2020 6:05 PM

Jul 2019
StormxNightmare said:
SethBigBoss said:

I left out that part of the problem because the defending side was definitely more extreme. Yes, the people who are criticizing the show should also do it in a constructive manner, but Ofcool2947 & Kaasfondue were also antagonized immediatly after not praising this anime. Calling every criticism or opinion "bitching" is extremely childish.

You really don't see how this show is generic? Tell me one thing that's unique to it's plot or characters then. Generic doesn't mean bad by the way, it's just not really innovative.
Nearly everything we've seen so far is basically Naruto with a few tweaks here and there. Combine that with the overall narrative of collecting a fixed amount many special items, a fake out protagonist death, overpowered teacher character, the main characters visiting a special school... those are all common tropes in battle shounen. Nobara or rather her abilities are the exception so far imo (cause extreme physical strenght/having a powerful being sealed inside of you & summoning beasts isn't a rare ability at all in shounen). And that's not really an opinion, cause those are all proveable.

That being said, I enjoy this anime & Megumi has my favorite fighting technique so far. It has amazing visuals, a great soundtrack and enjoyable characters - but it's still (up to this point at least) a pretty generic shounen.

And yeah, I might be a little bit overzealous by calling the fanbase toxic just because of a few bad apples here, but looking at every other big shounen anime, I'm prepared for the worst.

"but Ofcool2947 & Kaasfondue were also antagonized immediatly after not praising this anime. Calling every criticism or opinion "bitching" is extremely childish."

oh really like do both of these two "critiques" valid?.
Nov 14, 2020 6:08 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Koshi_Inaba said:
@kimurah fuck off and die

>Telling random strangers on the internet to die over fiction
Nov 14, 2020 6:10 PM

Feb 2015
@Jeppydaweeb
Yes, I personally think their critiques are valid. They both explained why they felt that way and what they'd like to see improved without insulting the fans of this show in any way. They didn't just go "this bad lol".

Nov 14, 2020 6:42 PM

Jul 2019
StormxNightmare said:
@Jeppydaweeb
Yes, I personally think their critiques are valid. They both explained why they felt that way and what they'd like to see improved without insulting the fans of this show in any way. They didn't just go "this bad lol".

oh really? then let's get over their critique shall we, this should be fun *drink soda*

"This story literally has a MC who's OP as fuck from the start, how is this not lazy?"

sure for a human, the mc is op but that doesn't really matter because no matter how strong you are, it's useless if you don't have curse energy at least according to Fushigoro states "curse can only be defeated by other curses" also yuji got his ass beat in episode 4 so yeah lol.

"He's naturally a god at everything he does for some inexplicable reason"

that is false, he is only good at physical and fighting (maybe he is a bit quick witted) but that's it.

the only thing i can understand from the dude is "how poorly introduced the side characters are" but even then that might improve. also what bout Gojo and Fushigoro, are they poorly introduced?.

pretty much their "critique" in a nuthshell is that it's generic. generic or cliche/=/bad or poorly written.
Nov 14, 2020 6:49 PM
Aug 2020
pockyharem said:
Yes!!! Today's feast was so good! Gojo honestly exceeded my expectations with his power level, I thought the curse would clap him so fast. Also they somehow managed to add comedy in this serious episode. Please tell me i'm not the only one who watches the little scenes at the end LMAO.

so many reference at this anime XD. At this eps is tsubasa XD
Nov 14, 2020 7:43 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
All I can say is....Satoru is a copy of Kakashi.

Both white hair and spike up
Both are sensei
Both have mask on
Both have eyes power
Both eyes power have similar ability (tsukuyomi???)

SOMEONE is definitely in love with Naruto when they make this chara. Ya should love naruto like creator-san :d
Nov 14, 2020 8:04 PM

Dec 2016
SATORU IS SO DAMN PRETTY, HE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL WITH THOSE EYES ⊙_⊙

Satoru is so sus, he's definitely hiding something, so overpowered

It looked like he was seducing that ugly ass special-grade curse ≧∇≦

What movie was Itadori watching? (◐∇◐*)

MAPPA must have enjoyed making that football scene, it has been a long time since they did “Days”.
Rickydory123Nov 14, 2020 8:08 PM
Nov 14, 2020 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
Gojo is so damn broken! It's no wonder the big villain wants to seal him instead of actually killing him.
Nov 14, 2020 8:45 PM

Nov 2014
Ventus_S said:
Joei-12 said:
Who the hell within the nine circles of hell, could come up with the great idea that Mahito would have to sound like a Trap-Shota.

this is absolutely annoying and irritating

I kinda agree you on this one.
I was expecting some crazy messed up tone , ended up getting a very calm and feminine voice... Ummmm...
i think it's perfect. That's the vibe he gives off most of the time anyway. It should be Geto's voice that doesn't suit him.

Rickydory123 said:
SATORU IS SO DAMN PRETTY, HE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL WITH THOSE EYES ⊙_⊙

Satoru is so sus, he's definitely hiding something, so overpowered

It looked like he was seducing that ugly ass special-grade curse ≧∇≦

What movie was Itadori watching? (◐∇◐*)

MAPPA must have enjoyed making that football scene, it has been a long time since they did “Days”.

Lord of the rings
Nov 14, 2020 8:51 PM

Nov 2014
xkazutox said:
All I can say is....Satoru is a copy of Kakashi.

Both white hair and spike up
Both are sensei
Both have mask on
Both have eyes power
Both eyes power have similar ability (tsukuyomi???)

SOMEONE is definitely in love with Naruto when they make this chara. Ya should love naruto like creator-san :d
inspired by, maybe, but not copied. U can compare all u want but the moment u say copy ur slandering the author and thats a big no no
Nov 14, 2020 9:15 PM
Aug 2020
StormxNightmare said:
SethBigBoss said:

I left out that part of the problem because the defending side was definitely more extreme - attacking a show and attacking a person (verbally) is also not the same kind of bad imo. Yes, the people who are criticizing the show should also do it in a constructive manner, but Ofcool2947 & Kaasfondue were also antagonized immediatly after not praising this anime. Calling every criticism or opinion "bitching" is extremely childish.

Nearly everything we've seen so far is basically Naruto with a few tweaks here and there, but they are fighting curses instead of other humans, which is pretty similar to the premises of shows like D.Gray-man or Soul Eater. Combine that with the overall narrative of collecting a fixed amount many special items, a fake out protagonist death, overpowered teacher character, the main characters visiting a special school... those are all common tropes in battle shounen. Nobara or rather her abilities are the exception so far imo (cause extreme physical strenght/having a powerful being sealed inside of you & summoning beasts isn't a rare ability at all in shounen). And that's not really an opinion, cause those are all proveable.

I’ve seen my name in this post 👀, but yeah i tried giving constructive criticism about gojo’s ublindfold appearance and some weird diehard fan attacked me for that lol, all i just said was that in my opinion, gojo’s unblindfold design looked plain compared to the manga, but that JJK fanboy didn’t like that, a show can’t be good without criticism and it’s about time Jujutsu kaisen needs criticism, constructive criticism, no anime is safe from criticism :)
Nov 14, 2020 9:19 PM
Nov 2020
I'm actually a big fan of jujutsu kaisen kaisen manga, but both fan and haters need to chill, this show has only 7 episodes. The manga is very good, but it's nothing special in the first 20 chapter, at the moment the show is overhyped because the best is yet to come
Nov 14, 2020 9:57 PM

May 2018
Even as a manga reader, I never expected to be fed this well. Literally let this man flex all over for an entire episode. Those eyes literally gonna have its own fan club. Mappa seriously did not pull any punches at all, they let this man express his whole broken arsenal as a performance, he was not being serious as all. Gojo really out here already trending on twitter too

Nov 14, 2020 10:08 PM

Mar 2016
I didn't think we'd ever see Gojou's eyes. Or at least, not this soon. And, damn, he's pretty.

I think I'd enjoy following Gojou and Megumi more than Yuuji. Yuuji is just boring and I can't relate to him at all. Also, I'm not sure how to explain it, but there's something about the way he reacts that it doesn't feel genuine (as if the writer himself isn't emotionally connected with the scenes.)

I never thought I'd see LOTR in an anime. haha
Nov 15, 2020 12:24 AM
Jan 2020
Gunjan0biswas said:
All hail MAPPA. I can't believe it. They did really some amazing job, they did this scene justice. The animation is far better.

Thanks to god Attack on titan final season will be in their hand.

I have only full hope.

i agree, excellent animation, aot is in great hands.
Nov 15, 2020 2:04 AM
Sep 2014
This show just doesn't miss. Never fails to impress me. Such a fun, kick-ass anime and I'm all in for this wild ride!
Nov 15, 2020 3:12 AM
Oct 2020
Blue_Maroon said:
z7ProSpyce said:

Sorry but ...

I think this is obviously lava lol.

Im not saying that you have to like everything lol.

The fact is that you said that CGI of lava was bad but ... was not bad.

The fact is that the CGI of lava was used correctly in tecnical terms.

I think you want to say is that the direction of Seong-Hu Park in that scene was confused (for you).

It had nothing to do with the direction. Like I said, it is because the lava was shown in the Volcanic Domain that I knew it was lava, but it did not look like lava to me. It was obviously done in CGI to save on costs, since it looked the worst while in the background. The lava that the curse shot out of his head looked good, but the CGI lava in the Domain looked like poorly compositioned water. You can think that it looks good, but it stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

I totally disagree. The ambience was changed and the colorization too in that scene so the visual of the CGI lava was different becouse of toon shaders and others factors like I said before.

This was confused (for you) becouse these factors that I said and the photografic of the scenes somed with the direction and storyboard.

But ... Ok if was bad too you. What I can do?! It's your opnion right!?
Nov 15, 2020 4:12 AM
Oct 2020
Ofcool2947 said:
z7ProSpyce said:

Im not taking your comment seriously, Im was showing other point of vuew. But that was Im saying to you. The art of the manga in KnY is not good for the studio follow and this is why have corrections not "improviments".

MAPPA not "copy" the manga. They making the art with a style that remember the manga but have differences.

They combined the original style with the style of character designer and generate something original like Gojō's face there is a bit diferent but at the same time they respect the original style.

The art of JJK in the manga not have many errors like KnY and that is why MAPPA follow the art.

The characther design in Gojō unblindfold fit with the correct proportions of your face in Gojō blindfolf design.

In the manga the two designs not fit well ... He look much younger than he is suposed to be and the prorpotions of your face not fit with the previous design in manga.

The segment in art style of MAPPA is correct and acuracced.

Ufotable and Kyo Ani have different styles, ufotable don't improviment or correct so much that you think the example of this is Fate Series.

Kyo Ani improve becouse they make one anime per year, so ... They invest the maximum of the studio and they have so much time ... You think if they not have time the char design will be that level?! No.

“I’m not taking your comment seriously” then you didn’t get the point of my comment, “in the manga the two designs not fit well... He look much younger than he is supposed to be and the proportions of your face not with the previous design in manga.”

Buddy c’mon this is anime not real life, trying to add “realistic” features? you really think in “anime” you need to have “proportions” to fix your face, gojo’s face from the manga was perfectly fine to copy and paste into the anime, if the studio copied gojo’s unblindfold appearance and added sharper details, that would look perfect but they barely did that and he looked plain, it’s not bad but it didn’t have the same feel as compared to the manga’s design, bit of a downgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/yFVlNDn

Idc about kyo ani nor the fate series, wasn’t the point i made, i’m specifically talking about the ufotable team that did the KNY manga, that team adapted the characters from the manga and enhanced them, basically improved since the art from KnY looks weird, literally mappa can do the same with JJK, and since the art of jjk doesn’t have as many errors as KnY, i don’t see why enhancing the characters designs would be hard for mappa, if the manga artwork is there, they can make gojo unblindfold design look sharper.

Kyo ani is different from mappa, they take their time doing animes while mappa tries to grab a bunch of animes are tries to adapt all of them in 1 year like freaks, not saying it’s bad but it could affect their production, but if this is the reason on why mappa isn’t making the character design details more sharper, then i’ll just pretend they did better for the future.

But man lol. The prorportions have to be corrected, this is essencial. The point is that you not like what they made but it's not a downgrade.

If you compare the manga panel with the anime you will se that the body of Gojō is more correct in the anime but in the manga he looks like a younger adolescent and your body not see like much phisically stronger and your hands was drawing so rustic.

Yeah! They could "copy" the manga becouse for you it would be cool ... but not correct.

When you adapted a anime this have to be corrected and have a different vision.

The point is if they drawning Gojō like manga it would be incoerent with your design blindfold and incoerent for the character design in general.

You said that MAPPA "copy" the manga but they drawing Gojō a bit different lol.

So you claim for they drawing like in the manga but at the same time you said that they have to make enhances.

But this is not the vision of the character designer and director.

This is not becouse MAPPA not have time or anything like that. They make by the your vision of the looks in anime.
Nov 15, 2020 4:33 AM

Jun 2019
Amazing fight, Amazing animation. God bless Mappa for this. 10/10 Ep.
Nov 15, 2020 5:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I thought Jougou was death there. But he was saved by Hanami. Seriously, its really surprised me when seeing Gojou's Domain Expansion that looks like a total lost if someone entering those Domain that already imbued with his infinity jutsu. So, his talk when he could kill all of the jujutsu's world of sorcerer higher-ups easily was not just a bullshit. If you enter, you couldn't even do anything, and really became Gojou's toy, there. Kek! What a nice technique, even his eyes was just wonderful!

Well, i guess their plan to seal Gojou was a nice idea, instead, just relying a luck against him. Lol. Yes he was the strongest no doubt. Unless, i am seeing another sorcerers Domain. Maybe Gojou could really overcome Sukuna if he launched his Domain. Well, even though, i am still don't know about Sukuna's domain afterall. So, if someone seeing these to give me a little hint about Sukuna's domain technique, how its works, and whats possibility if Sukuna and Gojou Domain conflicted, i am pretty much happy with that. XD

Well, those group, with one new character, already announced with their plan at the date of 31th October in Shibuya. I am still curious about how they could exactly launched that scheme to seal Gojou. But i must be patience, until its day. For now, Yuuji training was not over, after what happened, Gojou decided to accelerate his training to make him stronger. And i might be have a chance to see everyone training again after these episode.

A pretty fun information and more knowledge to be reveal, as an explanations surrounded more about the another jujutsu technique via those Domain Expansion. When the battle sequences, itself, as an overall, was so cool with all of those power revelations. I am very intriguing to see the next episode. So i guess, thats it for now!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
HamAndBacon said:
omar_el_azzouzi said:
no we still have the Junpei arc to go through before the Goodwill event arc
Jujutsu doesn’t deserve the hype it’s just another generic battle Shonen with a few twists.
We're only at episode 7 geez stop making assumptions
Nov 15, 2020 5:55 AM

Aug 2019
xkazutox said:
All I can say is....Satoru is a copy of Kakashi

ohh he has white hair and covers his eyes, he's definitely kakashi, Really i never understand that bland comparative.

Gojou is more an antihero, he is willing to kill his superiors, he mocks his rivals, he is someone who would let several civilians die and kill others. but yeah that souns to kakashi no doubt.

AnitadelaBrisa said:
its quite valid that you didnt like the voice if its not as you imagined it (or whatever) ... but isnt your comment a bit offensive? also, its just the character's introduction. this seiyuu has different nuances in all the jobs he did. i like this "first" high-pitched voice, in my opinion, but i dont think he's going to use the same tones for every situation

And where is the offense in my comment, since the director telling the seiyuu to use that type of characterization and intonation for a character like Mahito is simply dissonant and it will be annoying and noisy
Nov 15, 2020 6:30 AM

Dec 2011
Oh no, he's hot.

Seriously though, Gojou is OP as all hell. I so much want to know how he got to this level of jujutsu.

A real enjoyable episode!
Nov 15, 2020 6:45 AM

Apr 2020
Joei-12 said:
AnitadelaBrisa said:
its quite valid that you didnt like the voice if its not as you imagined it (or whatever) ... but isnt your comment a bit offensive? also, its just the character's introduction. this seiyuu has different nuances in all the jobs he did. i like this "first" high-pitched voice, in my opinion, but i dont think he's going to use the same tones for every situation

And where is the offense in my comment, since the director telling the seiyuu to use that type of characterization and intonation for a character like Mahito is simply dissonant and it will be annoying and noisy

did the director say he used the "shota-tramp" characterization or did he just say an annoying and noisy one?

i dont think it's bad to complain about dissonance, it's the idea you built from mahito and it's more than valid.

the term shota tramp in a pejorative way its what bothers me, because gender expressions/roles are not meant to " tricking people" and i think you associate that characterization with something negative just because.
if the director said that, well, i have nothing to do here.
Nov 15, 2020 6:50 AM
Apr 2019
Dayum MAPPA. Amazing animation as always
Nov 15, 2020 7:01 AM
Apr 2018
07:58 "You'll die, JOUGO."

At least JOUGO is useful for Soccer.
Nov 15, 2020 8:18 AM

May 2015
Eyy i least, I'm having fun. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 15, 2020 8:21 AM

Apr 2016
bro i swear he has the prettiest eyes ive ever seen on an anime guy
Nov 15, 2020 8:28 AM
Sep 2020
omar_el_azzouzi said:
HamAndBacon said:
Jujutsu doesn’t deserve the hype it’s just another generic battle Shonen with a few twists.
We're only at episode 7 geez stop making assumptions
I’ve caught up with the manga dude.
Nov 15, 2020 8:29 AM
Sep 2020
erwins1995 said:
HamAndBacon said:
it's my personal opinion thou and it seems there's alot of people also has d same lol
Where are you basing that from?
Nov 15, 2020 8:45 AM

Jun 2019
z7ProSpyce said:
Blue_Maroon said:

It had nothing to do with the direction. Like I said, it is because the lava was shown in the Volcanic Domain that I knew it was lava, but it did not look like lava to me. It was obviously done in CGI to save on costs, since it looked the worst while in the background. The lava that the curse shot out of his head looked good, but the CGI lava in the Domain looked like poorly compositioned water. You can think that it looks good, but it stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

I totally disagree. The ambience was changed and the colorization too in that scene so the visual of the CGI lava was different becouse of toon shaders and others factors like I said before.

This was confused (for you) becouse these factors that I said and the photografic of the scenes somed with the direction and storyboard.

But ... Ok if was bad too you. What I can do?! It's your opnion right!?

Like I said before, I can’t argue about whether or not you liked it, but I am arguing about how well it fit within the scene to create 1. a realistic effect and/or 2. a visually pleasing effect. It did not match the “ambience” and “colorization” of the Domain either, the CGI of the background lava moved unnaturally and did not look good visually. It has nothing to do with the direction and storyboard. I am fine with how it would look if the lava was composited well.

Think about the anime “Handshakers” (if you’ve seen it) as an extreme example. In that anime, the CGI looks so ugly because it does not match the 2D aspects (not composited well) and looks visually ugly. Obviously, the background CGI lava in this anime looks better than that, but it is similar in its poor execution.

If you do not agree with these points, then we don’t need to keep going with this discussion, because we will just be wasting each other’s time at that point.
Nov 15, 2020 9:52 AM

Jan 2018
StormxNightmare said:

Kaasfondue first comment is basically "KNY is better than this, meh anime" how is it constructive ? Pretty obvious that comment would trigger some fans, plus that comparaison with KNY most likely would provoke an argument between the 2 fanbases, the 2 sides are childish.

I don't see that much shounens who can be as gruesome as this show. The power system is also innovative, I can't think of any over show that uses the same system and even if I'm wrong on this point there wouldn't be enough for it to be something generic.
Moreover, besides the fact that the mc has an entity inside him like naruto how is this show like Naruto, the plot, characters's goals, personalities and relationships between the main characters are different.
I haven't seen soul eater but JJK and D-gray man don't have the same plot, fighting enemies is something common in basically every shows (shounens or not) I don't see how it makes JJK generic, and of course you'll find shounen's elements in this show since it's a shounen but that doesn't mean the show isn't doing anything innovative and is a copy pasta. The Mc being basically killed by the people from his side is something common? I don't think so. The Mc not having an amazing goal like " being the greatest something" is common ? I don't think so. The plot (so far) is basically making the final villain stronger for finally killing the MC and villain to be killed together at the end, which show has the same plot ?
And I know that being generic isn't somthing that bad but a lot of people are using it for bashing a show.
SoukaTheRealNov 15, 2020 10:00 AM
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Nov 15, 2020 10:00 AM

Apr 2017
i surprisingly really like this anime despite it being pretty generic
Nov 15, 2020 10:54 AM

May 2015
StormxNightmare said:

Kimurah is toxic as fuck too.

Nov 15, 2020 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
ChetanS said:
07:58 "You'll die, JOUGO."

At least JOUGO is useful for Soccer.

i saw a reaction vid that mentioned how the whole soccer scene will get a lot of sand in his eyes... OUCH
Nov 15, 2020 11:10 AM

Aug 2019
Blue_Maroon said:
Like I said before, I can’t argue about whether or not you liked it, but I am arguing about how well it fit within the scene to create 1. a realistic effect and/or 2. a visually pleasing effect. It did not match the “ambience” and “colorization” of the Domain either, the CGI of the background lava moved unnaturally and did not look good visually. It has nothing to do with the direction and storyboard. I am fine with how it would look if the lava was composited well.

the lava part is not the only scene unnaturally, When Gojou drags Jogo into the forest They're several frame that look strange.
........................................................................................................................

there is something that is bothering me since the visual keys, and is how mappa readap the art of Gege, it is completely inferior.

the manga is superior in all aspects yeah Gege art is not excellent but those imperfections like the thick outline and the dirty look is what gives it its stamp in the anime everything looks so clean, For example Shoko in the manga looks like a sinister person but the anime never transmit that feeling.

Other questionable aspect is in the censorship of the blood of curses,
and how to forget how to ruin the Domain Expansion of sukuna

Nov 15, 2020 11:12 AM
Oct 2020
Gojou's eyes ❤️
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

353 by karj100 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 19, 2020

510 by karj100 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

673 by Undeadgirl »»
Yesterday, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

248 by Undeadgirl »»
Yesterday, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

358 by Undeadgirl »»
Yesterday, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.