Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »
Aug 27, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2015
Sairyuu69 said:
Sourire said:
yay! but Kuruneko too T_T

Kuroneko didn't lose, she won: every girl deserves better, WAY better* than Kyousuke.

So Ayase and Kuroneko won. I'm so happy!

*: except Kirino.

But I was really not happy when Kuroneko got dumped like that. Kyousuke you idiot

Anyway I agree that Ruri deserves better than a stupid one.
Aug 29, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
I guess I had to re-watch this Oreimo series and enduring the last 3 episodes.

The ending they stated they were gonig back to normal siblings so it is possible that Kysouke is going out with Ayase or Kuroneko
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2015 4:40 PM

Feb 2012
I don't mind brotherxsister incest in anime (they are just pixels in the end), so I really did want them to get together after all this build up. But for Kyousouke to turn down every girl just to date Kirino for few weeks? Add that break up which lacked any kind of emotion or sadness and you get an absolutely illogical ending. It was completely out of their characters and ruined the purpose of the whole OreImo's story and character development. This is an example of bad writing.

I've heard rumours that the writer of the LN was pressured to change the ending into a non-incestuous one, and I am mad about this, since he was taken his freedom as a writer away. But the change of the ending was handled was absolutely horrible. It was like a forced happy ending, whilst in reality it should have been a happy incest ending or a tragic bad ending. And what's the point of cancelling the incest relationship anyway if they already crossed the line and bothered people who are against incest? OreImo would have been perfect if the last few minutes did not happen. Unfortunately, they did.
LadyNightmareMay 20, 2016 7:34 AM
Oct 21, 2015 4:36 PM

Jul 2014
LadyNightmare said:
I have absolutely nothing against brotherxsister incest in anime, so I really did want them to get together. But for Kyousouke to turn down every girl just to date Kirino for few weeks? Add that break up which lacked any kind of emotion or sadness and you get an absolutely illogical ending. It was completely out of their characters and ruined the purpose of the whole OreImo's story and character development. That's an example of bad and rushed writing.

Well, I still think that this brotherXsister is weird, but I agree with you. Turning theirs lifes upside down, rejecting all the other girls and.... staying together just for few weeks? That's pointless.

facade63 said:
ehh i didnt really see the point in these 3 extra episodes i would have been quite fine with how it ended at ep 12or 13 whichever one it was

Yeah, me too.... If it was for them do not stay together, what is the point of his confession? I mean, I really dont like the siscon thing, but like someone said before, thats impossible to stop loving someone of overnight, its not simple like that.

In this case, they'll still love each other, and they'll not want to see the other one in a relationship, so, in short, they'll be unhappy forever (like when Kirino pretended her dating, or when Kyousuke dated Kuroneko).

They could be happy at last ep, but they'll not in the near future.

S1 = 8/10
S1 specials = 8/10
S2 = 9/10
S2 specials = 5/10
AckronOct 21, 2015 4:44 PM

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you: see my profile
Nov 4, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2014
I heard so much bad things about this ending I didn't watch OreImo. Now after I finally decided to see it I have to say it wasn't THAT bad... sure, he picked worst girl (she wasn't bad herself, just others were much better) and then it ended how it ended. But idk, it just didn't look like "lost everything" ending to me: he has good relations with his sister, peaceful life he wanted all the time and otaku girls are still his friends. It's not that bad imho.

I'm big fan of solid, conclusive endings and I really hate open ones, but I just can't hate this anime because of that small detail.

Time to play VN for Manami :)
Nov 12, 2015 6:10 PM

Jul 2015
I've never been more torn over how I feel about an ending before, but honestly that's kind of a good thing. Like on one hand, it's not a terribly satisfying ending since essentially he they both end up with no one, but on the other hand I gotta give them props for ending it in a way that's quite realistic to how this would likely go down in real life. Like it or not, incestuous relationships are very taboo, so it's not realistic for them to be able to keep up that sort of relationship for long.

A very bitter ending to this series, especially when you include all the other broken hearts, but I can say for certain this isn't a bad way to end it. Bravo OreImo, for completely shattering my preconceived notions of you and being a solid anime from start to finish!
Nov 28, 2015 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
Give it an 8/10. Would have given it an 8/10 even had they not "ended" their relationship.

In a series where realism was kicked to the side a few times (like how things immediately went back to normal with Kuroneko twice), I'm glad to see a realistic ending. Very few people would actually have the guts to continue a relationship like that. However, it's heavily implied the relationship isn't truly over (it only is officially, that doesn't mean they won't lose control later). It also leaves it open ended. He could end up with Kuroneko. He could end up with Ayase. He could even end up with Manami. But the implied ending is Kirino.

People who say it is bad because it doesn't have the ending they want should go read Russian novels and see what tragic endings are really like. The ending doesn't change how much I enjoyed the anime, nor had it been happy would it have redeemed the flaws of this anime. I'm glad it was concluded the way it was, though from what I've read the anime didn't end truly how the LN author wanted it to. Still, I don't really care. This has been a thoroughly enjoyable anime. 8/10 as an overall series easily.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Dec 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2007
WTF?! LOL in the end Kyousuke ended up with no one and back to square one. I think this ending was correct even though it was like wtf. Kyousuke doesn't deserve to be with anyone! Does he think he can go back to all the other girls he rejected? Doubtful. Now both Kyousuke and Kirino will have their image tainted by incest. Yes most people didn't seem to mind and support them but I have a feeling that they all are gonna have that thought in the back of their minds. 6/10

May Ayase and Kureneko find true happiest with a REAL man!
Dec 12, 2015 11:34 PM
Dec 2014
Its strongly hinted that they are continuing their relationship albeit in secret. This was implied in a mini-novel(?) that was released.

So we can all pretend the part after the kiss never happened. I for sure dont.
Jan 22, 2016 9:08 AM

Jun 2015
I wouldn't of minded the ending so much if they didn't make Manami out to be the bad person i mean she was one of my favorites who was only a side character but why make it seem like she was the villain? I feel bad for her and I think either her or Kuroneko should have ended up with him. I don't mind the incest ending but there promise was kind of unreasonable, how could you go from saying you love your little sister almost every scene to just going back to normal? That would be harder than you think.
Feb 17, 2016 2:15 AM
Jan 2016
penguindrum264 said:
I have mixed feelings on how to rate this.
I like Kuroneko and Ayase more than Kirino, but I enjoyed these 3 episodes...until the last few minutes. I think I should of just stopped watching after them kissing in the church because those last few minutes left an extremely sour taste in my mouth, one of worst scenes I've witnessed in anime. :/ They were so determined and it turned out they were gonna end it anyways, this made me more upset than when Kuroneko broke up with Kyousuke.

Wow, I just realized what Kirino meant when she said when it's all over he won't have anything left. So he threw away all those opportunities for a temporary relationship. I know he says he did it just to make her smile, but she's gonna have to leave one day because they can't get married and she'll probably marry someone else. He's gonna be left with nothing in the end.

Hopefully he'll get back with Kuroneko or start dating Ayase one day like I was originally hoping in season 2, but we'll never know cause the show ended. I'm seriously gonna miss this show because it was one of the first anime series I watched when I got more into anime. Sigh. :(
reading what you wrote helped me sort out what happened so ill just say thanx
Mar 10, 2016 12:24 AM

Oct 2013
pure fucking shit, i don't understand how anybody over 12 can enjoy this. 4/10.
Apr 2, 2016 12:26 PM

Dec 2015
I didn't get it..
I don't really see why they didn't stay a couple.
7/10
Apr 14, 2016 6:10 AM
Dec 2015
a little annoyed!! kyou turns away 4 pretty cool girls who lie him for his sister for only tempory?? he lost his childhood best friend in the process as well and a model and idol. Just for a temporary love haha. thats really frustrating yet alone he shouldnt have picked his sister over any of the 4 other girls especially ayase! so dissapointed with how they chose to end it
Apr 22, 2016 5:13 PM
Mar 2015
For me this ending was totally worthless. I've never been this furious about an anime ending. It totally doesn't make any sense.

The last 3 specials ruined the whole anime for me and now I can only look back on it with rage. I just don't understand how they can end it as they did. All I want to do is forget I ever saw it.

My rating can only be 3/10 as I did enjoy the first two seasons. But the specials ruined the whole experience.
May 16, 2016 7:25 PM

Mar 2014
Good series overall, lots of fun episodes with a lot of unexpected events. That catfight between Kirino and Manami was hype. Sucks to be Kyousuke now though since he literally had to turn down everyone to be with Kirino for I guess a couple months (Christmas to whenever graduation in Japan is).

Fun enjoyable series where most episodes made me laugh 8/10 for me.
May 30, 2016 12:13 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Stupid ending to go with a stupid anime.
Jun 2, 2016 8:26 PM

Dec 2009
Would have been a 9/10, but I'm too heartbroken by the fact that they broke up. Even if I saw it coming. Loved this series so much. I will definitely miss it. 7/10 for the last 3 episodes, 8/10 for the series overall.
Jun 3, 2016 6:42 AM
Jun 2016
This ending... I hate it so much. Very unusual idea from autors.
After watching this I feel like "WTF?!" This long story can end like this? Kyoske destroy all , what he got? Dodge all girls?? And the strangest thing it's WHY HE FIGHT AGAINST MANAMI?
Kirino told him "After school we will become normal brother and sister" , but he still doing like she didn't said that.

Ending didn't made me happy, I hope they will make some epilogue. (LET KYOSKE GET REAL GIRL PLZ)
But actualy it was good anime, very much emotions(but not positive)
Jun 8, 2016 3:18 PM
May 2016
So after all that Kyousuke is left without his childhood friend, without his sister's best friend and without anyone to love and for what reason? Because they said they'd stop for no reason and think they can go back to normal with all the bridges they've burned? How will Rori feel knowing he broke up with her to be with his sister and then promptly act like it never happened after school?
Jul 15, 2016 2:04 AM
May 2013
To my understanding, this is how I looked at the ending:

-Kirino ending, i.e. the anime and novel ended with kirino winning. But by winning, i don't mean they'll be together forever, only for the duration of the anime and novel, kirino and kyousuke(2nd and 3rd year of highschool for kyousuke). They went back to normal siblings in the end.

-The reason why kyousuke still chose kirino after manami pointed out that their relationship is impossible, i see it as because kyousuke and kirino is in a relationship, but we find out that they will only be together only for a limited time. Even if their relationship WILL end, it doesn't mean that they should end it NOW. Kyousuke is the boyfriend NOW, so it's obvious to choose your girlfriend over others. This is also my reason as to why kyousuke rejected every other girl. For the duration of their relationship, they need to act the part.
-Now for my twisted logic. In the end, Kyousuke used his "make kirino do 1 thing" to come near him and he kisses her on the lips.(LN ending from what I hear) Does that mean they're still in a relationship? No. It was more of a stolen kiss that consensual. Kirino blushes which means they still love each other. Remember that they're in Akiba in the last scene off to meet the Otaku Girls Unite community, which includes saori and kuroneko. The fact that kirino is meeting with saori and kuroneko means they both know about kirino and kyousuke's relationship and has accepted it. The fact that kirino doesn't look depressed or that she acts how she usually does means she is still friends with Ayase. The fact that Kyousuke is acting as he usually does means manami too has accepted their relationship.

Now, what kind of relationship do kirino and kyousuke have? They're in love with each other but aren't in a relationship. Which means everyone in their circle of friends know they both love each other but can't be together. This means Kyousuke is single. Which leads to this: The point of the whole series is getting kirino and kyousuke's relationship up to this point. What am I trying to say? If everyone in their circle of friends has ACCEPTED their relationship, then that means they're fine with it. Kyousuke rejected the other girls before because he wanted to be in a relationship with kirino. Now, they're not in a relationship and know that they never will be means other girls can confess again to kyousuke and this time it's not a sure 100% rejection because at this point both kyousuke and kirino know they will never be together.

If there ever is a sequel, it would be about how kirino can accept if kyousuke gets a girlfriend or how kyousuke can accept if kirino gets a boyfriend.

Anyway the point of my rant is that other heroines still have a chance
Jul 19, 2016 6:49 PM

Sep 2015
It's not the worst ending ever, I certainly wouldn't compare it to the levels of Mass Effect 3 ending (as one of the reviews did), that's a whole another league.

My problem with it is that it made the 3 extra episodes and the rejections feel kinda pointless. Essentialy Kyousuke's not dating anyone and it's open to each fan's intepretation who he might end up with. The only real difference from the ending of S2 being that Kirino is now fully out of the picture.

What felt especially pointless was Ruri's rejection. This of course depends on the your inerpretation, but in episode 11 when Ruri came to Kyousuke's apartment they came to an agreement that he couldn't date anyone until he patched things up with Kirino. You could say him confessing to Kirino, dating for 2-3 months and then going back to normal sibling relationship, all part of their agreement, is patching things up with Kirino. Done, now he and Ruri can have their talk, no need to add premature dramatic rejection into the mix. And yeah, technically the "dating only until graduation" thing wasn't decided until after he confessed to Kirino, but that poor diary didn' deserve such cruel fate.
Aug 13, 2016 10:06 AM
Sep 2012
Well, speaking realistically that was unevitably ending, i personally think its better than elope ending that gone too far from reality,bcoz live in society isnt that simple..
though it was obviously too stupid for him to thrown away that opportunities with other girls just for temporary relationship with her sister.. just like what manami said,they just can confess about each other's feeling and realize that was stupid,unreasonable and impossible bfore starting that inceshit relationship.. it should be enough with them knowig each other feelings..

Anyway,i really enjoy this anime,
love those characters kuroneko,ayase,manami <3
Catchy Op Ed,average art for nowadays anime but the seiyuu makes them charming,
9/10 for the girls except kirino ~
Aug 15, 2016 1:55 PM
Aug 2016
i dont believe i would do this, but i create an account for MAL for just ranting into this one... its really enjoyable for the season 1 as i will give it a 8/10 and season 2 for 7/10 until i watch these last 3 episodes... i would go for 3/10 overall.

honestly i have smell something rotten when kyosuke rejecting kuroneko, i keep thinking its not gonna happen... it will not gonna happen... if it happens, it will obviously ruined the shows from the start (especially for me) its like im against my own thought. just when kyosuke is about to confess his feelings to kirino, i have lost my interest for the show, i really want to close my media player and shift+del the folder contains this anime. but somehow i could force myself to watch the episodes till the very end. and ofc i feels sorry for myself to keep watching. these episodes were so devastatingly disgust me.
Aug 20, 2016 8:01 AM

Feb 2013
That bitch hit Manami, she is the worst female character I've ever seen.
So, the lame guy ended up all alone, he didn't deserve any girl btw.
Aug 20, 2016 10:29 AM
Jan 2011
Even if he wanted to bang his sister. Its not like you can end up together. So he should have suppressed those feelings and chose Ayase. Since Ayase matches his sister personality.
Sep 21, 2016 3:11 PM

Jan 2013
Makabe saying ~Onii-chan~ to Akagi was hilarious :D
Manami not minding her own business ... well it's only natural if you've been in love with him for so long and been childhood friends.
The "fight" was a lot of cringe but w/e.

I dont know how I feel about them just quitting it like that.
If he already promised that they'd quit after a while why not just say so to Manami or any of the others to avoid confusion.

So to sum up, Kyousuke ended up alone (knowing he'd end it with his sister anyway).
All the other girls confessed to him and he even dated Kuroneko.
Honestly, he should've just ended up with Kuroneko anyway, he seemed to have alot of fun with her and the only reason he broke up was because he wanted his sister.

I really liked the first 2 episodes of the specials (episode 14 and 15) but unfortunately I have to give the conclusion a 7/10.

And yes this was kind of inevitable since they knew it couldn't work either (being married etc) but still, kind of a cheap way to end the show.

Other than the final episode I thought the show was fanastic,it had a lot of great moments and some even made me grin from ear to ear (example being Kyousuke and Kuroneko dating)

Entire show as a whole 8.5/10
Sep 23, 2016 11:35 PM

Apr 2014
Why...did I watch this...
Oct 13, 2016 5:22 AM

Sep 2016
i liked that anime but.... that mamy honest good girls he recjected for sister...
i will give 4 -5/10 because i do not like the ending... but i know it it will finish like that
i prefer if he will be with ruri or moioka ...
Oct 13, 2016 5:23 AM

Sep 2016
Cynthamon said:
Why...did I watch this...

maybe bacuse you like the start but the ending was awful XD
Nov 1, 2016 1:49 PM
May 2013
So in the end he rejected 4 girls to be with another then to go back at 0 .
Kyousuke was an interesting character and I started to admire him until these ova happened .
No my lovely angel Ayase-tan ending = no win .
2nd favorite ending would be Manami
Nov 3, 2016 9:39 PM

Jul 2015
penguindrum264 said:
I have mixed feelings on how to rate this.
I like Kuroneko and Ayase more than Kirino, but I enjoyed these 3 episodes...until the last few minutes. I think I should of just stopped watching after them kissing in the church because those last few minutes left an extremely sour taste in my mouth, one of worst scenes I've witnessed in anime. :/ They were so determined and it turned out they were gonna end it anyways, this made me more upset than when Kuroneko broke up with Kyousuke.

Wow, I just realized what Kirino meant when she said when it's all over he won't have anything left. So he threw away all those opportunities for a temporary relationship. I know he says he did it just to make her smile, but she's gonna have to leave one day because they can't get married and she'll probably marry someone else. He's gonna be left with nothing in the end.

Hopefully he'll get back with Kuroneko or start dating Ayase one day like I was originally hoping in season 2, but we'll never know cause the show ended. I'm seriously gonna miss this show because it was one of the first anime series I watched when I got more into anime. Sigh. :(

I completely agree (except that part when you mentioned liking Kuroneko, I prefer Ayase and Kirino way more than Kuroneko).

Honestly, that ending made me want to cry :$ haha. I'm so mad honestly. I was so happy that they finally got together, but then what? They end up only as a temporary couple? Are you kidding me? adslknsadnksadnlsdanklasdnklsadknkdsn Like why couldn't they have just tried to make it work.. Isn't it going to be weird when Kirino actually DOES eventually find a boyfriend? Omg, I hope Kyousuke ends up with Ayase or something, like c'mon... Why does it have to end here..... I loved this series up until the last 3 minutes of this last episode omg...

Overall, for these 3 episodes: 7/10

caught in the wonder
Dec 4, 2016 10:01 PM

Sep 2013
Except for the phrase, "I'm totally at a loss for words," I'm totally at a loss for words.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 13, 2016 8:15 AM
Nov 2015
its 2016 i wish death for peopple still crying abbout ''my waifu dint win''
Dec 13, 2016 8:20 AM
Nov 2015
[quote=Gem message=48428818]
penguindrum264 said:
I have mixed Isn't it going to be weird when Kirino actually DOES eventually find a boyfriend? Omg, I hope Kyousuke ends up with Ayase or something, like c'mon... Why does it have to end here..... I loved this series up until the last 3 minutes of this last episode omg...

Overall, for these 3 episodes: 7/10

Dude,read the after story Kirino Still dates Kyousuke

And the rest of the girls:Who cares,the anime is called imouto
Jan 2, 2017 7:10 AM
Jan 2015
[DATE 2 JAN 2017]:
Looks like i'm not the only one who gave it 10/10 rating :D

[EDIT 5 JAN 2017]:

I re-watched the moments of this episode and i was like .. wtf ?? Did he really kissed his younger sister !!!! .. I was about to spit out .Awww Man , what did he do , really ? Love is Ok , but this is not .
IsekaiNekkoJan 4, 2017 10:42 AM
Jan 25, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2017
I knew this was an anime with incest involved, so I was not surprised by the wedding scene and other incestuous undertone moments. The siblings breaking up their marriage after their school graduations and going back to as regular sister and brother did not bother me. However, I was annoyed that Kyousuke broke up with Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko just so he could eventually marry Kirino, which the incestuous relationship ended very quickly. Therefore, breaking up with Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko was unjustified. Also, not just Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko's heart was broken, but also other girls' hearts were torn apart - Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko had the worst love situation though.

Outside of the anime Kyousuke might have went back with Ruri Gokou/Kuroneko or might have not, but what we saw in this last episode is Kyousuke as an asshole.

7/10 for the anime actually showing a closure to the sister/brother relationship, even if temporary, but left out closure for Kyousuke and his other potential gilfriends.
LineraxJan 25, 2017 8:26 PM
Jan 27, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2013
I really regret that I watched this episode.
I didn't like Manami from the beginning, selfish bitch.
WTF it was. Whole build up by 2 seasons and it ended like this? This is just awful. They literally screwed up the whole series by last 10 minutes of this episode.
Fuck it. Fuck fuck, fuck, fuck

kirinonakano said:

You mean Ln or what?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 27, 2017 5:02 PM
Nov 2015
rsc-pl said:
I really regret that I watched this episode.
I didn't like Manami from the beginning, selfish bitch.
WTF it was. Whole build up by 2 seasons and it ended like this? This is just awful. They literally screwed up the whole series by last 10 minutes of this episode.
Fuck it. Fuck fuck, fuck, fuck

kirinonakano said:

You mean Ln or what?

A short after story called "A Momentary Chance encounter" takes places 1 year after the LN ends and Ties oreimo and Eromanga Sensei
Feb 23, 2017 12:40 PM

Feb 2015
What a confusing end of this series. Not sure what to feel about it. Overall, I found the second season to be less enjoyable than the first one, with less comedy and more "romance", if you could call it that. I still don't get why Kyousuke chose Kirino over all the others, when she was the least likeable out of the entire girl cast of this show.
Mar 12, 2017 4:13 AM
Aug 2015
I think this was reasonably good ending for the series.
Maybe this was the only way they could get over their brocon/siscon complex, Kirino doesnt go overseas to study and everyone stays more or less friends in the end (At least after they hear about the breakup).
BlackstarlsdMar 12, 2017 4:17 AM
Mar 16, 2017 2:37 AM

Oct 2009
What happened here? I was enjoying the first two seasons so much; there were so many wonderful brother-sister love moments throughout the series. And then it just had to come to this sort of ending...

It should've ended towards the end of the second season before the bridges started to burn.
May 10, 2017 10:41 PM

Apr 2015
Top 10 most vicious anime fights

OMG I fcking love this show!
May 11, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2017
I thought the fight scene between kirino and manami will be a turning point for this show, but then boom. I fell into deep traumatic hole with never ending loop hole of that sibling wedding scene. damn, I took the siscon as comedy until they went too far.
The development between kyousuke and ruri really made my hope really high :')

Tock said:
Why didnt it stopped after the kiss...

May 18, 2017 1:17 PM

Nov 2013
Geez my second 3 score for anime, first was Boku dake.

Bakemonogatari potrayed better Bro n sis relationship than this (3 ova). Incest for you, I just want to protect my little girl than to love her sexually. But yeah in this world there's people who can make a love with his sister not to mention with his mother, and the kind of this people will certainly love this ending better than season 2.
Jun 17, 2017 2:56 AM

Oct 2015
This ending was one of the realest endings you can get. 4Chan kind of spoiled me on what was to happen, but I think this ending is fine. Everyone is complaining that her turned down the other four girls. In my opinion there were only two realistic options. Ayase and the loli mereru chick felt forced. Manami, and Kuroneko were the only real options. Kyosuke already said he didn't feel any romantic feelings towards Manami so I don't know why people are shocked that he didn't accept her. Personally I think Ruri was the best girl of the series, and should have been chosen. She had the best confession, the rapport they built up was nice by going on dates, and it just felt right. But, he loved his sister so much, and he risked everything to realize the dream. They knew they wouldn't be able to sustain so they took it as far they could.

The Manami fist fight was just bad, came out of left field.
Aug 31, 2017 7:04 PM
Jul 2016
Catfight... It is what it is and I love it. That was some true and hard truth from Manami there, but Kyousuke stopped giving a shit a while ago... But begging for not to tell their father was pretty... Yeah, lame xD But I would truly fear for him. Gotta give it to Kyousuke´s determination, he´ll do what he can, if inevitable he have to suffer for it he´ll take it. He´s stupid and he knows it but he don´t care, his love for Kirino will stand through anything until the very end.

That kiss was beautiful, but I´m a little sad yet relieved for both of them that they made that deal. But seems like Kyousuke will die alone now... And I don´t know what to really feel about that. All the best to him I guess ;P Nice cheeky kiss on the cheek, wonder what she were thinking ;)

"Going for the real sister ending!" xD To bad the deal ended before 100% completion though hehe xP

To sum it all up I think Kyousuke pretty much said it the best himself: "Yeah, incest for the win!". 7/10.

But COME ON with that ending 😖
HilariumosisOct 6, 2017 5:56 PM
Sep 15, 2017 6:15 PM
Jun 2017
Man, fuck this ending. There was all this bullshit they went through and he rejected all the other girls for Kirino but didn't even bother going balls deep, full incest. Are they just gonna keep living like none of this ever happened? I wish I got all the time I spent watching this anime back.
Nov 24, 2017 4:19 PM

Feb 2013
Manami is my hero for PUNCHING Kirino!

Fantasy over. Ruri/Ayase route re-opens (and backup plan Manami).

4/10 (below average) Same as the rest.

Shiipping: Ayase + Kyousuke. That's right, not Ruri. Ruri needs someone better to role play with. Manami would be a stable choice, but there just isn't any romance there. Ayase on the other hand, with her there's that spark, that chemistry, and it was there since season 1 when they first met.
BurntJellyNov 25, 2017 8:28 PM
Dec 30, 2017 11:50 PM
Dec 2017
So I'm 4 1/2 years late watching this anime. I wish I had watched this a lot sooner. I really enjoyed this series. I felt the 1st season was better than 2nd. It kinda turned into a harem anime halfway through season 2. The last 5 episodes were really emotional. I was rooting for PERFECT WAIFU Manami through the entire series. She was the best choice IMO, so I was thrilled when she had a final showdown with Kirino. Manami actually got in a few good punches and I thought she won. I didn't see the fight coming. Kyousuke was a fool to not choose her. I'd like to think Kyousuke and Manami ended up together at the very end. Overall this was a great show. Very entertaining 8/10
Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.