Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
May 18, 2013 11:18 AM
Oct 2011
UWAAAAAAA finally!!!! I still have shivers from watching that ep!!!
May 20, 2013 3:21 AM

Jun 2008
Wallu said:
I didn't care for Kuroneko too much in the first season, but now I am beginning to fall for her and I hope Kyousuke chooses Kuroneko and the ending was just great.

If you find Kuroneko so nice why the hell would you want her to end up with a creep like Kyousuke? The guy got a simple call from Ayase and he already made stupid thoughts and run over there.
May 20, 2013 10:20 AM

Feb 2013
parfaited said:
Kirino you bitch, talking to Kuroneko like that is simply UNFORGIVABLE.

Go fuck yourself Kirino, you're on my shit list now.

The ending made up for the bs though and can't forget Ayase that girl is just hilarious.

Just gonna say that I don't even want a Kyousuke x Kuroneko ending anymore, cause he's just a siscon and he'll probably go crawling back to Kirino.

It should be more like Me X Kuroneko tbh.

And now you on my shit list too.
May 20, 2013 2:49 PM

Feb 2013
So i was going to write a long speech of what i thought of this episode but seeming as ive been awake for far to long i decided to go the simple route by saying this was mt favorite episode of the season thus far!!!! everything was done wonderfully!!! :D

but im sorry am i the only one who thought kyosuke looked like he had been jizzed on with the cake on his face..... or that just me...
Chaos isn't a pit, Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail never get to try again, The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the realm, or gods, or love. Illusions only the ladder is real, the climb is all there is - Lord Petyr Baelish
May 22, 2013 5:08 AM

Apr 2012
Make up your mind production team (Kyosuke!) You can't have both...

Yandere Ayase is funny
May 22, 2013 4:55 PM

Sep 2009
LIquId4T0r said:
xuezhi said:
I find it funny that some people don't like Kirino, yet they like Kuroneko. Those two girls are extremely similar to each other.

I would agree with you if we were discussing the 1st season...no, even the very first episodes of the 1st season. They WERE alike, they are not anymore. Ruri did act in the same way as Kirino did. Just remember those episodes when Kirino started to pick on Ruri and Ruri fought back with swearing and all that kinda stuff. What do we see now? Kirino picks on Ruri in this episode and what happens? Our beloved Ruri doesn't engage in meaningless, stupid arguments. She has matured enough over 2 seasons not to do that. Ruri has dignity, Kirino lacks it and still acts in the same way as she did in the 1st season. She shows absence of character development at this moment!
And this confession! I always knew Ruri was shy, but it took hell-of-a-lot of willpower and courage to confess! Those few moments were priceless. Could Kirino ever do the same? Never, until she stops being a spoiled brat.
All I said is even more obvious in LN, as the characters are described much more thoroughly in it.

Nope, Ruri and Kirino are still similar. Both have problems in social settings where they do not know the people they are with. Kuroneko when she joined the Game Club at school was the same when she joined the Otaku Club with Saori.

Ruri still engages in childish arguments with Kirino. This is more evident in the LN mind you, but the point still stands.

Kirino confessing to Kyousuke will have huge ramifications. She would prolly get into a huge scandal. Ruri on the other hand has nothing like that to worry about confessing to Kyousuke. Their situations are different, apples and oranges.

May 23, 2013 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
WOW!!!

I didn't think this anime could go FULL retard, but it did.

Impressive to say the very least.

Everything in this episode was so damn bad.

Kyousuke just went up in my list of "Worst MC list" and Kirino continues to be one of the most hateful bitches I've ever seen.

Seriously....just wow.
May 23, 2013 6:59 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode, the guy Kirio brought just couldn't be her boyfriend it was kind of obvious he look liked a freakin' fag, anyway the drunk dad was quite funny and that speech by Kyousuke was the hell of a thing a siscon freak would do (just kidding) the end with Kuroneko...nice
May 26, 2013 10:51 AM

Aug 2007
Kirino is really a complicated person. But I really want to know her true feelings with her brother.
May 26, 2013 11:56 AM

Oct 2007
minimiau said:
Kirino is really a complicated person. But I really want to know her true feelings with her brother.
I don't think it would take more than one episode to learn about her feeling for Kyousuke.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 27, 2013 9:32 PM

Apr 2013
What a screw up family this series has.
Jun 5, 2013 6:09 PM

Apr 2010
Cyanwasserstoff said:

I am on the Kirino x Kyousuke site, but would accept a Ayase ending aswell.

So am I.
Jun 10, 2013 1:31 AM

Feb 2010
The confession was so cute.

FlamingYu said:
What a screw up family this series has.

You should go take a look at Kirino and Kyousuke's kids. LOl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2013 2:41 AM

Aug 2010
Can I now start to get excited for Kyousuke x Kuroneko??? please??? no bs siscon endings :l
Jun 24, 2013 3:28 PM

Aug 2011
SHIRONEKO!!

DAT CONFESSION!!!

HHHNNNNGGGG!!!!
Jun 28, 2013 5:40 AM

Sep 2008
Finally they got the derp crap out of the way.

Guess the next episode will be the one I've been wanting to see.
Jul 1, 2013 6:34 PM
Jun 2009
KURONEKO!!!! <3<3<3<3
Jul 1, 2013 8:07 PM

Mar 2011
Anybody know when the full ending song will be released? I'm dying of anticipation here.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jul 1, 2013 9:44 PM

Jul 2010
Damn. Protagonist have no dignity. Got bitch-slapped by younger sister in front of mother and some guy. lol

Just ending make up for the whole awful episode.
Jul 2, 2013 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
Kuroneko..<3
Also, Kyousuke's dad was hilarious in this episode.
Jul 4, 2013 4:44 PM

Aug 2010
Nice episode. Hopefully Kyousuke accepts Kuroneko's confession.
Jul 13, 2013 2:42 AM

Aug 2009
fak off ayase. Had enough of this yandere shit

hnnnnnnnnnng kuroneko ftw

fak off kirino. no one cares about u

saori<33

i almost forgot shes still middle schooler

lol dad and lol kyousuke. damn siscons

man the fuss. i think thats enough oreimo for the day. good guy mikagami

dat ending Awwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah pls no fake
Jul 13, 2013 9:59 AM

Oct 2009
Kirino is such a little bitch.
Jul 14, 2013 2:15 PM

Sep 2011
YESSSS@!@#@#@#!@
Jul 18, 2013 3:47 PM

Aug 2009
YESSS KURONEKO!! I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU! <3
Jul 20, 2013 3:29 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, like I said in the previous episode, he was really a fake :)
I'm glad they made up.

The scene with Ayase and later Kyousuke's dad was hilarious :D

Kuroneko was cute :) I'm pretty much happy with anyone who gets together with Kyousuke. Anyone, but Manami...
And I have a bad feeling that this isn't the final choice and it won't last for long :/
Kirino also won't take it so lightly though :/
Jul 27, 2013 11:56 AM

May 2011
Wow, this whole episode made me cringe. The whole family is stupid, Kyousuke, Kirino and even their dad. Their mother seems like the only normal person there. .-.

Funnily enough, Kuroneko made up for all of that crap again. I was just waiting for this episode to finally end, when that ending suddenly came--oh man, I nearly screamed in celebration. <3 Kuroneko route, go! ...yeah right, Kirino will pull some shit again and Kyousuke will go back into his siscon mode. I’m osing faith in this show, I really doubt they’d give us something as good as a Kuroneko ending.

Aurorae said:
Kirino is such a little bitch.

Agreed. Well, Kyousuke isn’t much better... they’re siblings alright. :|
VokocaJul 27, 2013 12:06 PM
Jul 28, 2013 6:58 AM

Jun 2010
that ending was unexpectedly expected
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Sep 27, 2013 9:44 PM

Mar 2012
Kirino makes this season so unbearable to watch, she's a total child and almost the exact opposite of last season....actually she's just reverted back to the first few episodes of the first season....I actually hope in the end her heart does get crushed, she doesn't deserve to be happy one bit, her brother sticks up so much and all she can do is be the biggest bitch ;p ah well, half way thru, almost there!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Nov 7, 2013 2:40 AM

Oct 2013
omgogm
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 27, 2013 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
LOL Kyousuke is so creepy when it comes to Ayase XD

And OHHHH Kuroneko asked Kyousuke out!! :D
Dec 11, 2013 6:23 PM

Nov 2013
*breathe with relief* I feel weak at the knees. So deep, so dramatic. Kyousuke really needs to hug Kirino, that was so unnatural he didn't.
I love this episode, it's full of Kirino and Kyousuke, all what I need. She's good for him and they're great together, I'm so happy Kirino didn't date that guy. I knew she wouldn't though, she loves Kyousuke too much plus she likes fake boyfriend thing (but she takes seriously her dates with Kyousuke).
That's why I watch this anime <3 I wish "I love you", the hug and the kiss :P Who said Kirino doesn't show her dere at all? Where are you guys? Now she openly admits that she has feelings for Kyousuke and so does he. Isn't it beautiful?

also I absolutely love Ayase, she's my #2 after Kirino <3 Handcuffs FTW!!! XD
http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1212/7a/f31376e1e748be0ecc3cf5e0892e317a.jpg
http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1212/2c/80c9bf048bafd675bdf943b77844092c.jpg

Ah and two words about the dark one. Sorry Kuroneko but that plane won't fly, you're a spectator in this anime :P Sorry boring bitch fans but this is a siscon anime, deal with it :))

Venom900 said:
Kirino makes this season so unbearable to watch, I actually hope in the end her heart does get crushed

Bye-bye. There are a lot of other animes bearable to watch ;) Now you know where is your hopes.
xMusicMohawk said:
Can I now start to get excited for Kyousuke x Kuroneko??? please??? no bs siscon endings :l

Bye-bye ;) There are a lot of other animes with no bs siscon endings. Let us have our own anime. Please???
Vokoca said:
I’m losing faith in this show, I really doubt they’d give us something as good as a Kuroneko ending.

Yup, losing. After the first season and six episodes of the second. Well, bye-bye ;) There are a lot of other animes with as good as a Kuroneko ending ;)
tsundereharasserDec 11, 2013 10:06 PM
Dec 12, 2013 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
I was pretty sure it was bluff all along, it was way too sudden. Also, I really want to see Kuroneko with Kyousuke, but I have a feeling that Kirino is gonna fuck this up. After all, it would be hyprocrite after all he said to her to go out with Kuroneko.

Also, Ayase always creep me out. She look like a total psycho addicted to SM.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 15, 2013 12:08 PM
Aug 2013
My god I really enjoy this anime, I mean I dont like it as much as my top 3, but its damn good.

<3 Kureneko, partly cause of the VA :D

I do like Kirino also... dem eyes o.o I think the artist(s) for this wanted to focus on the females eyes more than anything else in the close up scenes

Sadly I already kinda ruined the ending for myself with a video I watched on youtube... But its still interesting to see this all play out.

My only thing though, doesnt the LN go a different route than the anime?

That kinda urks me... but it just means Ill get to rewatch this series when I go to read the LN and watch episodes at the same time :D
Dec 24, 2013 2:08 AM

Sep 2012
The ending made me smile. Another good episode. This season has never failed to amaze me.
Jan 30, 2014 11:56 AM

May 2012
NICE! Really liked this episode and man the overall development sure is lovely but that ending sure blew my mind! Things sure going to get even more epic from now on off! But to be honest I was actually more rooting for Manami! Either way let's see what happens next!
Feb 2, 2014 2:48 PM

Mar 2013
From the moment on when the short black haird gothic chick told the guy she likes him, it really had the potencial to become just an ordinary boring romance anime, but atleast not a sick perverted combination of psychosic attacks from the main characters which suffer all on heavy braincancer. All HE had to do was screwing his retarded sister, but it was predictable that storywriters wouldnt do that, since they are otakus who want to be like the main character (propably like the likers of this anime).

But the episode showed how much this other black haird chick ( i think Ayase Aragaki was her name) suffers on her braincancer, you can nearly feel her being consumed by it making her unable to think in any logical way or act in a way that can be considered "normal". Poor little girl, i hope they put her suffering soon to an end, i hope the same for every other character in the show as well.
Apr 3, 2014 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
This season is getting more and more intense on every episode. The ending was priceless and unexpected!! I wonder what will Kirino react of all this XDD she'll probably scowl at Kuroneko for stealing her beloved big brother away from her XDD can't wait for the next installment.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Apr 13, 2014 6:40 PM

Feb 2013
Of course the whole boyfriend thing was a lie. I admit I thought it was true for a second but I knew it was fake. Pretty intense episode. Yandere Ayase still scares me. WOAH! A confession from Kuroneko! I wonder what will happen next. Great episode!
Apr 18, 2014 12:25 PM

Oct 2009
It still annoys me that Kyousuke has to work his ass off for Kirino and she still so bitchy :/

Man I am quite starting to love AyaseXKyouske. But please get together with Kuroneko D:!!
May 9, 2014 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
I knew it! Kyousuke X Kuroneko! Well it's been a little obvious in a way but let's see how this goes. ^_^
May 18, 2014 8:34 AM

Mar 2014
Good episode!
The Guy was really nice eh!
Yandere best girl ayase!!
Kuroneko's route next episodes!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2014 9:43 PM

Feb 2011
Why does Kyousuke has to be such a lame character? Why can't he just act like a man and stop taking shit?

Sigh...if this is an accurate portrayal of japanese men (I truly hope it isn't), it would seem that nuclear waste mutated their dicks into pussies.
Jun 30, 2014 11:01 AM
Sep 2013
Turned out to be a lie. Kyousuke takes too much from kirino just when it seemed like he was about to man up he apolozies uhh. That ending though.
Jul 18, 2014 12:59 AM

Jun 2014
The handcuff part was funny. xD
Jul 27, 2014 8:17 AM

May 2014
That was an intense episode!

Yeah, from the begining of the episode it was obvious that the boyfriend thing was just to make Kyousuke jealous.

Ayase playing with handcuff ... damn! <3 The whole Ayase x Kyousuke scene was great.
evilcyber said:

btw about last eps they said

Kuroneko's confession!!! Things sure aren't easy for Kyousuke.

This anime is great! But I have the feeling is becoming a harem.
Dec 19, 2014 2:48 PM
Oct 2014
This episode made me really realize how much I fucking hate Kirino.
Feb 25, 2015 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
Rofl, I knew she made it up.
That ending lel. Getting interesting with the love triangle.
Aug 6, 2015 9:00 PM
Jun 2014
Why doesn't he bury his fist in Kirino's face already? Such a fucking wimp that i get embarrassed by watching. He seems like he's got something to say often, but just wimps out like the fucking pussy he is. I don't ship Kirino x Kyousuke, but when she showed up with that guy and acted like that i seriously wanted to watch Kyousuke hit her with all his might. I actually wish he'd hit her a number of times already. I'm surprised how people can enjoy this sort of constant abuse and find it funny.
Aug 14, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2012
Trainwreck The Animation: Shitty Tsundere Edition confirmed
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.