Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2020 11:14 PM
Sep 2018
"The MC is OP" Um, the MC is the reincarnation of the founder of this entire society, in full possession of his memories and abilities, including everything that has been lost in the 2000 years since his death. Of course he's OP compared to everyone else!

Some call his doing the death/resurrection thing until his opponents acknowledge defeat sadistic. It's merciful; they are so convinced of their superiority over anyone not of "pure" descent from the Demon Lord of Tyranny that they'll die before conceding defeat. By resurrecting them each time, he's allowing them to not be dead at the end of it all...provided they actually did learn the lesson he was presenting. So far...they haven't, and ended up dead for real in the end. He gave them a chance and they chose to throw it away.

I'm not sure how well his jokes went over during his previous lifetime. I suspect his audience was not unbiased, given they were aware of who he was. That, I must admit, speaks poorly concerning his awareness of others.

It's clear he does value family; if he didn't...he'd never tolerate his parents' behaviour. That's part of what shows he's not a monster.

How long does it normally take his race to mature? He's only a month old...which does seem to be unusual given his parents' commenting as they do, yet they don't seem concerned about it in the least; it's a wonder to them, but not scary at all.

I want to know who his parents' VAs are; I'm pretty sure I've come across them before. They do seem to be a very good choice given how they are portrayed.

Destroying the measuring equipment via overload not being recognized for what it is by the school administration does point out how rigid the structure of this society has become.

The misfit label is appropriate. Misleading, but appropriate.
Jul 4, 2020 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ok. I wasnt planning to watch this anime.
Decided to watch this episode and it's not bad at all.
Fast paced start and worked well. Lets see what they got for us on the next episodes .
Jul 4, 2020 11:34 PM
Apr 2019
Looks pretty generic already.
Overpowered MC who is considered a "misfit" because of his magic power, and because his power level is literally zero he will be ridiculed by others.
A seemingly emotionless female lead(a kuudere, I guess) who befriended our MC. She's pretty uninteresting as of now but let's see if she will have her own story arc. If she will have one, I hope it will be handled well and will provide some development on her character. But so far, pretty stereotypical and not so interesting.
The Magic System is confusing af. Cannot understand how they invoke the spells, there are no "mana" introduced yet, the MC's heart beats, which butchered the heck out of the random villain dude, is something I can't grasp. I don't know if he cast a spell to amplify or convert his heart beats into a powerful force, but I think he did not since he did not say any incantation(and it's impossible that he is a mage that do not use incantation, since when he casted other spells, he shouted the names). It could also be possible that his heart beats are powerful enough to make an impact like that on a not-so-powerful person, but it's also pretty impossible since if that is the case then all the people who heard his heartbeats would have been dead already.
They also say some weird name for the spells, it could be pretty confusing as the show progresses since the audience can easily forget the names.
So far the Magic is unpolished and illogical, it made the fights confusing for me. I hope they will provide more info soon.

This first episode is not that strong for me. The Magic is confusing, the leads are stereotypical, the world is generic, the art is OK, the opening is decent, and so on. Nothing piqued my interest yet, but for now let's just see how this show plays in the next few episodes.
Jul 4, 2020 11:36 PM

Aug 2018
Isn't the OP the reincarnate of The Demon Lord?So why the fuck he has to go through a demon school?When he could just go and defeat the top demon and claim his position.I love dumb shit but when dumb shit takes itself seriously it turns into disaster.Monster Doctor & HxEROS>>>>>Demon Lord garbage.
Jul 4, 2020 11:41 PM

Jun 2014
it's cringy to the point where it hurts to watch this shit being made every now and then
Jul 4, 2020 11:59 PM

May 2015
Well this was pretty generic.
It feels like Wise Man's Grandchild but with a demon Lord.
Jul 5, 2020 12:20 AM
Nov 2019
When your favorite manga gets a garbage anime adaptation

I’m still gonna watch it anyway
rezme2Jul 5, 2020 12:23 AM
Jul 5, 2020 12:47 AM
Jun 2015
FireRifle64 said:
Rizki_Diablo said:
the fuck is this??? did silver link never know the word of prologue? after introducing about anos in 1 or 2 minutes now suddenly it go to 2000 thousands years later without explanation? now they ruin the sequence after they make us see "how to go to isekai" at their previous anime but not "how to reincarnate". at this point it is not worth to watch it, the reason is simple, what kind of studio that dare to cut and remake prologue? i have read author explanation in his new chapter and he have been recognize it that it is impossible to do perfect adaptation but of course i don't expect to be like this. haaah

let me said this once again as one of the reader of this series THIS ANIME IS REMAKE FROM WN / LN BE IT FROM SEQUENCE OF EVENTS OR CHARACTERS PERSONALITY NOT ADAPTATION

and what i mean as remake is not fixed quality or something like that but it is just silver want to create new anime with maou gakuin together with whatever is it have as basic idea then produce it using silver link style

1. skip prologue? okay, nobody have enough time to create good prologue but it doesn't mean you can remove it completely if it have "reincarnation" element in it especially when there is passion about why anos choose to reincarnate himself, there is a reason and history about it okay

2. despite they have been removed prologue now they spoil us with who will appear in this episode later. c'mon director-kun, even we have not seen anos and how he born in 2000 years later world but you show us other characters, you must be joking. the worse part is why silverlink make miisha look like tragic heroine at early minutes? too fast to do that duh

3. anos main appeal at first arc especially early part of it is his tyrant but silverlink only show it after zeps body violated by anos magic power that are released from his throbbing heart, after that they just show us how audience face turn into fear without show scene where zeps is "killed and resurrected many times in one minutes". can we said that this scene is show anos tyrant? no, it is just show how to make audience face turn into fear

4. why miisha follow anos so much? didn't she have her own role in first arc? damn, this is where i feel the studio give wrong attention to her. miisha start to act together with anos after taking an examination not while he taking it, know the difference. how can you turn silent girl turn into stalker right after mc talk to her for the first time, "it is not like she fall into love to him at first glance"

5. anos is more cool and rare to express enjoyment to his face especially after he feel despair with magic concept at 2000 years later. his first conversation to zeps is the evidence about it because suddenly his expression, speech and conduct turn into "hey mongrel, look my OP power and take mongrel role more serious or i will give punishment to you". trust me, this is not anos, it is just 3rd of gilgamesh

6. zeps zombification is worse too, it is like i see burned corpse suddenly wake up and walk like american zombie. from what i know about zombification in maou gakuin is it is not just turn target into zombie but the aura is more sinister and dark not like american zombie

7. after see episode 1 fully, it is hard to not called it remake even it is very surprising when i see other people can said that this is adaptation like "where is the part of adaptation?". no right sequence of events, remove and add new events as much as they want, not only that they make characters in it to different existence than what it have been explained in wn/ln. even manga can do better than it

if you are one of wn/ln/manga reader of it, let me tell you this "go drop this anime now, it is not worth your time or your money"

I can agree with you. I read the manga in winter timeframe and was pumped to see an anime of it. After seeing it today, what the fuck happened at the damn studio. I don't know if they will bring the exposition into the second episode but they really fucked the series over already. The pacing of the entire episode was so fucking fast.

don't misunderstand about "fast pacing" and "a whole new of composition events" because this time silver link make another maou gakuin anime with new (silver link) style and to make it they use same setting, same character and same design. the different is just character personality, nuance in event and character development

example is miisha, nobody want to see quiet girl take a role as stalker at first episode unless it is not miisha that we are talking about

another example is i see anos only act to show his OP to the world in anime rather than act to see the world after 2000 years by "adjusting his magic power" using "his bad joke". at this time we have seen the clear difference between two of them

should i add another example to show that this anime is failed product or bad counterfeit?
Jul 5, 2020 1:10 AM
Jul 2016
he claimed to be the Demon King but did not have the charisma of a king. He also bothered going to school to prove that he is the Demon King and only shows off his strength, he also likes to help adn figh evil. This is the nature of a child, not a king. score 5/10
DagashiyaJul 5, 2020 1:14 AM
Jul 5, 2020 1:42 AM
Aug 2019
I wonder if the production post the right episode since what the f*ck is happening? the pacing was too fast. literally just skip the prologue.
Jul 5, 2020 1:45 AM

Aug 2013
always diggin a badass mc, I definitely gonna enjoy this
Jul 5, 2020 1:55 AM

Feb 2009
kuroneko99 said:
I didn't think the show was a comedy.

It is not. Or at least is not supposed to be one.

So they skipped the prologue with no reason, and not just the prologue, but the month after his reincarnation.

Ok, I don't understand why, but it was part of the Worldbuilding. If they skipped that in the next episode, they will ruin the pace, and probably the overall enoyment, and even the series as a whole. Silver Link is having a hard time adapting things this days.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJul 6, 2020 4:42 AM
Jul 5, 2020 2:44 AM

Jan 2012
dayum this was way better than I expected

Jul 5, 2020 2:54 AM

Mar 2013
This one will be worthwhile to watch if this 1st episode's Animation would continue their quality animation. Its like HNTSADL but more badass.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 5, 2020 3:03 AM

May 2010
Good thing they skipped the prologue & increased the pacing, doesn't waste too much episode on cliche/generic start.
Jul 5, 2020 3:20 AM

Aug 2012
JuzuX said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Summer 2020 introduce us with an OP MC.

[Currently streaming at Tokyo MX]

I like how they start it with a fight. Cliché but bearable. So, they want Arnos to be mysterious in 1st ep. It is already a prolouge? I can't really feel it, the world building too. The pacing was too fast but tolerable. Anyway, Arnos was badass (reminds me of Tatsuya). Blood, blood and blood is everywhere. I liked it.

The animation was good (pretty sure it'll go down). I personally like the character designs and the seiyuu especially Suzuki-san (Ban seiyuu and LiSA fiancé). The OP and ED was good. Decent episode. Let's see how this turns out.

They skipped the prolgue.

KANLen09 said:
Quite a prominent start to the atypical fantasy show. It definitely has the feeling of "The Irregular in Magic High School", but vastly different in its own way.

The male MC character Arnos, he's definitely NOT fooling around as a potential candidate fielding for the Demon King, with his OP powers, more than enough to label him "The Misfit", even though he has ZERO magic. Even with the many enemies, he appears unfazed, which truly speaks to his strong charisma.

And of course, the sterotypical female character Misha following the MC as a "friend" of sorts (clearly a love interest of sorts, but we'll see).

Definitely has my interest, but have to see the content following afterward. An OK start.

1. he does not have 0 magic. the magic is so much the stone broke and only 0 got recorded.
2. the main issue is answering every question about the Founder
wrong
Bio said:
Went in with low expectations and still got disappointed.

leikosan said:
Is this a satire? The first ep plus the title makes it seem like a satire of great overplayed tropes

That's what I was wondering. The main is so overpowered that there's no way to have a plot. Beating someone up with your heartbeat is something even Saitama hasn't pulled, and the guy isn't a pure meathead either. He has mastery of the existing magic and powerful unique skills. Usually these god mains at least have a sort of tricky ability they can pretend has some gap or weakness. In the end, though, it really wasn't played for laughs aside from brief jokes. I guess reading this thread some people are into this played straight? Well, it's certainly blatant in what it is. You can't doubt it will deliver in overpowered guy beats people up. I'll be dropping right off even in this sparse season, though.

they moved over stuff a bit too fast. And yes he is extremely OP but is not like he will not get challenges.
Nieznajomy43 said:
For me ok start. Parents are kinda annoying by being one note but in the same time their full grown son (teenager) is only one month old (his mother was still pregnant +1 month ago, think about it) so by given that their mental state is at least stable in my opinion they hold well.

FireRifle64 said:

I can agree with you. I read the manga in winter timeframe and was pumped to see an anime of it. After seeing it today, what the fuck happened at the damn studio. I don't know if they will bring the exposition into the second episode but they really fucked the series over already. The pacing of the entire episode was so fucking fast.

Could you explain what they skipped (if it is not a big spoiler)? because as anime only watcher I honestly don't felt that something was missing.

Is explained in the first spoiler . But to summaries he has all memories of past life and he used magic to increase the age of his new body.
-Hyun said:
Looks pretty generic already.
Overpowered MC who is considered a "misfit" because of his magic power, and because his power level is literally zero he will be ridiculed by others.
A seemingly emotionless female lead(a kuudere, I guess) who befriended our MC. She's pretty uninteresting as of now but let's see if she will have her own story arc. If she will have one, I hope it will be handled well and will provide some development on her character. But so far, pretty stereotypical and not so interesting.
The Magic System is confusing af. Cannot understand how they invoke the spells, there are no "mana" introduced yet, the MC's heart beats, which butchered the heck out of the random villain dude, is something I can't grasp. I don't know if he cast a spell to amplify or convert his heart beats into a powerful force, but I think he did not since he did not say any incantation(and it's impossible that he is a mage that do not use incantation, since when he casted other spells, he shouted the names). It could also be possible that his heart beats are powerful enough to make an impact like that on a not-so-powerful person, but it's also pretty impossible since if that is the case then all the people who heard his heartbeats would have been dead already.
They also say some weird name for the spells, it could be pretty confusing as the show progresses since the audience can easily forget the names.
So far the Magic is unpolished and illogical, it made the fights confusing for me. I hope they will provide more info soon.

This first episode is not that strong for me. The Magic is confusing, the leads are stereotypical, the world is generic, the art is OK, the opening is decent, and so on. Nothing piqued my interest yet, but for now let's just see how this show plays in the next few episodes.

He did not get labeled a misfit that why.
nightcrawlercypJul 5, 2020 3:37 AM
Jul 5, 2020 3:46 AM

May 2019
I gotta say this was fun, I'm probably going to love this anime. Definitely not what I was expecting at all, but it's welcome, and that head pat though, amazing.
Jul 5, 2020 3:50 AM

May 2020
I don't understand why 22.33% people hated it. I think it's a good anime and i absolutely enjoyed the first episode. I hope that the whole series will be a hit.
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 5, 2020 4:44 AM

Jan 2015
Godou said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
For me ok start. Parents are kinda annoying by being one note but in the same time their full grown son (teenager) is only one month old (his mother was still pregnant +1 month ago, think about it) so by given that their mental state is at least stable in my opinion they hold well.

Could you explain what they skipped (if it is not a big spoiler)? because as anime only watcher I honestly don't felt that something was missing.

LOL This is such a gong show, honestly everyone should just read the manga or LN. They literally skipped the important parts and focused on the throwaway villains instead of Misha and Anos.

So for anyone wondering what actually is supposed to happen, The demon King, Anos and the Hero made a deal where the hero would kill him to create peace among the world since there was constant war. About 2000 years later he is reborn and to those two parents who are really naive and thinks he's just a smart boy but in the manga it's for comedic relief. He quickly transforms into a toddler using his magic and learns more about the current world through books and learns that about a academy that was made to find a qualified demon lord. He then transforms into a teenager and then sets out to apply to the academy. And the story goes on by no one believing that he's the demon lord which they cut out saying as well even though that's the main premise.
That should've been the prologue.
One other important thing they left out is how much magic has weakened over the years because they don't need it for fighting anymore since the war is over and that's why he's so overpowered compared to everyone else.

But ya, I don't get how anime only viewers could've watched that. It literally didn't make sense and cut off Misha character interactions completely. I can go on about the things they messed up on. Sad to see one of my favorite mangas done this poorly.

I think that prologue could've really added a lot more to the story and given more insight.

But as an anime only, I think it was a pretty good first episode. The production, especially surprised me.
Jul 5, 2020 4:44 AM
Oct 2017
Marinate1016 said:
De_Baer said:
Oh WOW, another anime where the main character is:

1.) reincarnated
2.) a demon lord
3.) overpowered
4.) gets girls to like him immediately

Now say it with me:

GA REY STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Absolutely amazing!

So don’t watch it? Just stick to battle shonen.

How about you don't tell other people what they should and shouldn't watch?
Jul 5, 2020 5:15 AM
Jan 2019
They skipped every important part. I hope they will show skipped parts in next episode.

Hikki_Senpai said:
I don't understand why 22.33% people hated it. I think it's a good anime and i absolutely enjoyed the first episode. I hope that the whole series will be a hit.
because me and they probably read the manga and saw what they skipped lol. misha is like a robot but in manga she grow a little bit personality until the end of this episode.

DeadlyRavenJul 6, 2020 4:43 AM
Jul 5, 2020 5:23 AM

May 2020
Zaleww said:
Hikki_Senpai said:
because me and they probably read the manga and saw what they skipped lol. misha is like a robot but in manga she grow a little bit personality until the end of this episode.
Lol i think that will be a valid reason ;) I didn't read manga so i loved this episode however if what you are saying is true than it's disappointing to know that they skipped :(
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 5, 2020 5:46 AM

Nov 2014
It's been some time since I watched anime with so broken OP protagonist, and even longer since he was so open about his absolute power. I like it.
Hopefully it stays like this. Nothing worse than introducing super strong character just to make him weak right after that.
Jul 5, 2020 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
It's one of the badass characters I'm going to like the most this season. This series, as far as you can see, will have strong emotions.
Jul 5, 2020 6:16 AM

Jan 2020
The plot is very generic, and from what I've seen so far, the characters are also quite generic.

The animation is decent. Nothing special, but definitely enjoyable.

I didn't dislike Anos. He's extremely overpowered and quite arrogant, but still kind of a badass.

Mashi is probably going to be a secondary main character, who won't be the main focus of the story, but will be an important figure to Arnos. She looks very cute, but lacks personality. I hope they will properly develop her and other characters later on in the show.

Although the show seems very generic and unoriginal, I will continue watching it. I am curious to see what happens next.
IrrelevantGuyJul 5, 2020 7:21 PM
Jul 5, 2020 6:29 AM

Dec 2018
silver link always works hard, don't forget to take a rest, lol.
O2-SamaJul 5, 2020 7:12 AM
"Anime Was a Mistake."- God

Jul 5, 2020 6:53 AM
May 2019
I liked the Mc, lot better than those lame pussy mcs, I just hope this doesn't turn into a typical harem fan service anime because I absolutely despise those types of animes
Jul 5, 2020 6:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The animation and art surprisingly very amazing. I even got stunned by how smooth the magic effect itself. Otherwise, its pretty generic type of magic school with goddamned fuckin op MC. What could i expected when the MC himself was the reincarnation of the the real lord of demon. Lmao. What supposed to do with the academy? I guessed he just wanna had fun with some random girls and make his own hare-- i mean, friends. Thats it. No other highly expectations with these generic type od fantasy with lord of demonic as the strength of the show. Why always demon? Oh, well!
badabassJul 5, 2020 6:59 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 5, 2020 6:56 AM

Feb 2014
Finally here he is, Shiba Tatsuya with much expressions. The OP Anos Voldigoad is dominating everywhere.
This episode was so damn fast on the uptake that it finished before I even noticed. Thank god I read the manga beforehand. Hope this show settles down a bit after the next episode.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 5, 2020 7:02 AM
Jun 2020
Don't know about you guys, but I think this anime kinda bland. We already watch to much anime like this, I hope as the story goes on it can bring something suprising to the table 🤔
Jul 5, 2020 7:05 AM

Jan 2020
AL_Weebs said:
Don't know about you guys, but I think this anime kinda bland. We already watch to much anime like this, I hope as the story goes on it can bring something suprising to the table 🤔

Yeah, I agree with you. The plot is generic and the characters are quite dull. But I will still keep watching the show to see where the story goes, and if the characters get any development.
IrrelevantGuyJul 5, 2020 7:35 AM
Jul 5, 2020 7:26 AM

Nov 2018
A pretty dope episode. The demon lord's kinda savage so that's a plus point, but as the king of all demon's, he should've been even more cruel than what was portrayed in this episode.
Jul 5, 2020 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
IT WAS OK.
The animation and art style is really good. But I was feeling like 'meh'. I'm not even hype or excited to watch the next episode. This is probably because I have seen lots of anime like this O_O and I got used to it.

Doesn't have any likeable character at the moment but the MC's parents are really cute and funny esp. her mother! :)

I hope the other girl isn't TSUNDERE. That would be very annoying just like any harem anime out there. But of course, there's an exception.

AL_Weebs said:

IrrelevantGuy said:
AL_Weebs said:

Yeah, I agree with you. The plot is generic and the characters are quite dull. I will still keep watching the show to see where the story goes and if the characters get any development.

SAME HERE. And here I thought I was the only one lol

DeadlyRavenJul 6, 2020 4:44 AM
Jul 5, 2020 7:36 AM

Dec 2019
This was possibly one of the most painful things that I've ever watched. Terrible presentation, really fast paced and just awful overall.

Main character is op, which is acceptable because he's the reincarnation of the Demon Lord, but why do they have to make him look so fucking edgy? - People don't know his true power so they make fun of him - get instantly obliterated and completely change their personality."Call out your brother's name!", coming from such a cocky asshole to another cocky character who MURDERED his brother without any mercy, can't this get any more cheesy? Kuudere girl immediately "falls in love" with him because he picked up a letter ???????

The animation is decent enough though. I'll only be watching this because I like to torture myself and I've got nothing better to do. And maybe, just maybe, this gets somehow better.

Jul 5, 2020 8:03 AM

Jan 2020
A pretty 'meh' start ngl

Jul 5, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2010
It was quite too guess he was the demon king. But seems nice start.

Jul 5, 2020 8:34 AM

Dec 2018
anyone know who is the va of the mc's mother, her voice is like toyosaki aki, if its not wrong?

Jul 5, 2020 8:36 AM
Dec 2017
The main character was too op but it was good. The only reason it was not that good was because they called him a misfit when they saw him literally with their own eyes killing that stupid guy and reviving him over and over agaiin.
Jul 5, 2020 8:57 AM

Jul 2016
Pretty surprised, I expected utter trash and while this ep wasn't groundbreaking it was pretty good and entertaining, made me laugh at the ridiculousness as well and I like that the MC actually resurrects people. The girl can disappear for all I care, what a fucking bedsheet of a character. Would have been more entertaining seeing someone like the girl in that cautious hero anime.
Jul 5, 2020 9:03 AM

Dec 2018
O2-Sama said:
anyone know who is the va of the mc's mother, her voice is like toyosaki aki, if its not wrong?

nevermind, I searched for it and it's her.

Jul 5, 2020 11:09 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly what I've grown to expect from Silver Link: a show that's in many ways very cliche, but not taking itself too seriously so it ends up being fun candy. Nothing that'll stick with you, but entertaining while it lasts. And that's the vibe I'm getting from this show. Although part of that depends on how much of a "misfit" the main character ends up being, since that storyline is just tedious.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Jul 5, 2020 11:44 AM

Apr 2020
Ngl, this show is not unique but it still packs a punch. This is like the irregular at magic high school but without incest and more op mc... Animation wise probably below average but i need an op mc once in while
“In our society, letting others find out that you’re a nice person is a very risky move. It’s extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that.”
– Hitagi Senjougahara
Jul 5, 2020 12:02 PM
Aug 2017
Can anyone confirm if the mc's mom is voiced by toyosaki aki? She sounded awfully like Ristarte (Cautious Hero)
Jul 5, 2020 12:20 PM

Apr 2013
Mhm... a bit underwhelming but i did read the manga and web novel before this so it's pretty biased... But i really wanna see the fights that happen later on.

Jul 5, 2020 1:18 PM

Sep 2015
They cut the reincarnation in a 2 second flashback? What a rip off. At least we got some stuff with Arnos' parents. Also, the fight with the siblings came before Misha met the parents, not after.

Big manga fan, was really excited seeing some events from it animated, looking forward to more, especially a certain skull faced character.
Jul 5, 2020 1:24 PM

Feb 2009
leikosan said:
Is this a satire? The first ep plus the title makes it seem like a satire of great overplayed tropes

this was my thought. literally anybody's name could go in place of anos or misha and the story wouldn't change. it has to be more engaging in the manga right?

Jul 5, 2020 2:36 PM
Feb 2020
Honestly, really liked this episode. I read the manga like a month before (even tho it really only got like 13 chapters) and didnt realize until the end it would get an adaptation. Some of this stuff didnt even happen like the fight in the end (That zombie stuff happened directly after the fight with his brother). But to be honest im liking it more than the manga and the fights are way cooler.
Jul 5, 2020 2:38 PM
Feb 2020
TigersAndDragons said:
They cut the reincarnation in a 2 second flashback? What a rip off. At least we got some stuff with Arnos' parents. Also, the fight with the siblings came before Misha met the parents, not after.

Big manga fan, was really excited seeing some events from it animated, looking forward to more, especially a certain skull faced character.

yeah alot of the stuff isnt the same as in the manga (idk about light novel). The fights are way cooler tho and i wish we got to see the talking baby Anos/ Arnos / whatever his name is cause it keeps changing.
Jul 5, 2020 2:47 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
So far I don't think this show will be great, but it looks like it will be fun. Sometime you want a show that's just candy!
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 5, 2020 3:28 PM

Apr 2015
Quite the surprise, I liked this more than I thought I would! MC is sadistic and WAY overpowered, but I love it! For someone who normally doesn't really like Kuuderes, Misha is adorable as fuck!

Definitely one to stay this season!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 25, 2020

153 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Aug 11, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2020

210 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Aug 11, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

283 by DevilSamuraiwibu »»
Jul 23, 6:41 AM

» Should i watch this?

El-Psy__Congroo - May 4, 2022

37 by Linh170711 »»
Jul 23, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Aug 15, 2020

136 by Elyshion »»
Jun 26, 5:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.