Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 28, 2019 9:46 AM
Jul 2019
Man, we get to see Moriarty's back story as to how his siter got killed by that so Called Jack the Ripper....

Poor Kyogoku, he just mad love to a man,,,,,,ewwwww.

Welp RIP to Maki or should I say Jack....too bad that Moriarty has to pay for avenging his sister. I hope Kyogoku get's over with his stupidly for making love with a man with a tiny dick, LOL
Dec 29, 2019 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
So, the villain of the first cour was a crazy transexual hermaphrodite who went crazy over a small dick and therefore started killing women to steal their womb? It's just literally created for resources like Anime Feminist or ANN.
Jan 3, 2020 10:15 AM

Feb 2016
RobertBobert said:
So, the villain of the first cour was a crazy transexual hermaphrodite who went crazy over a small dick and therefore started killing women to steal their womb? It's just literally created for resources like Anime Feminist or ANN.

No, it's just how most serial killers work. Most of them have issues on sexual background.
Read or watch Mindhunter - it provides some interesting insights.
Jan 3, 2020 10:21 AM

Apr 2012
Thaeril said:
RobertBobert said:

No, it's just how most serial killers work. Most of them have issues on sexual background.
Read or watch Mindhunter - it provides some interesting insights.

I know how it works. But the Shield Hero scandal perfectly showed that modern anime journalists consider any negative image of female or queer characters offensive and toxic.
Mar 3, 2020 1:19 AM

May 2016
This was such a disturbing episode to watch only because Maki had consumed said cut out internal organs from the attractive women he had killed.

Mori killing Maki was justified. I was honestly always confused about Maki's gender/sex and it was only confirmed after Maki had slept with Kyugo.

So what was the motive behind this? Was it really one of those "they have what I can't have" pity bullshit?
Simple_YMar 3, 2020 1:24 AM
May 8, 2020 1:43 PM
Oct 2017
Still surprised I had my hopes up for this show, nah. Hopefully we'll finally Moriarty the villain regardless of their liberties with characters.
Oct 21, 2020 12:42 PM

Aug 2015
I thought the light hearted funky vibe was gonna keep going, so I decided to sit down for lunch for this episode. LMAO.

Guess the rest of the show will be about taking down the mayor? I wonder if the violence will continue. It will be really jarring if the show just went straight back to the happy-go-lucky mood for another 10 episodes, then brought out the over-the-top violence for the finale. I will prefer it if the entire show went in a darker tone from here on out.
Jan 16, 2021 2:03 PM

Jul 2015
Even though the plan was effective still kinda bad for Watson as he got some traumas, doubted his friend and was generally used as bait...all while he tried to help. Given the hints so far it was quite obvious Maki but still kinda fucked up to learn the eating wombs thing, glad Moriarty put an end to that monster.

Sep 4, 2022 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Bruv, Mori was a Moran. It's weird how Mori hates Jack, there's mostly only one Jack murder that's retold over and over, yet your brain never makes the connection. Plus Maki is the only chubby character in the whole show but let's not feed the hungry fatphobic trolls.
EratiKSep 4, 2022 5:50 PM
Jan 15, 12:10 AM

Sep 2011
So sad. Just heartbreaking of an episode. I’m glad he’s dead but I wish it wasn’t James who did it but it had to be done. It’s sad that this stuck actually exists and happens in real life.
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

54 by SenChen »»
Apr 14, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

27 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 14, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

39 by OneFaintingRobin »»
Mar 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

34 by EratiK »»
Sep 4, 2022 3:58 PM

» john watson case

Koichi23xKaneki2 - Jun 15, 2022

0 by Koichi23xKaneki2 »»
Jun 15, 2022 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.