Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2019 1:07 PM

Mar 2019
Are you pretty or ugly in real life?

As for myself, I'm the prettiest guy on earth. That's why none wants to date me, right?

btw this thread was a mistake thanks to Sphinxter.
PelagusSep 28, 2019 12:41 PM
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2019 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
ugly im a fat guy in real life plus im sweaty (hyperhidrosis) so disgusting too
Sep 26, 2019 1:15 PM
May 2016
I'll let you be the judge of that.

My physical appearance has been relentlessly criticised on reddit.

Sep 26, 2019 1:33 PM

Oct 2018
Talking about just the face itself, I have no idea. I'm around average/above average, but not especially handsome I guess.

But I do have a good physique, I like any kind of sports, I used to run for years, and I've been working out for almost two years now, 3-5 times a week.
Sep 26, 2019 1:37 PM

Jan 2009
since people are posting selfies then might as well share mine
Sep 26, 2019 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
I have self-esteem issues, which sometimes effects how I perceive my self-image. Though when I'm feeling confident, my appearance and countenance shines brighter. It's just a matter of feeling "good" mentally which in turn makes me look better than normal.
Sep 26, 2019 1:52 PM

Aug 2016
Well, since everyone posts their pics, I most mine too
This is me
Sep 26, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
@Sphinxter

are you Bob Marley? you smoke weed son lol
Sep 26, 2019 2:07 PM

Jul 2016
I don't particularly hide my face, I mean, it's my bloody profile picture. I'd say I look okay. Not particularly amazing but not terrible either. I'm sure you'll judge for yourself. This one was taken last week.
Sep 26, 2019 2:08 PM

Mar 2019
deg said:
@Sphinxter

are you Bob Marley? you smoke weed son lol
Neither — Bob Marley also has incredibly quotidian hair, not even a single piece of yarn, ribbon or coil in sight.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:09 PM

Jun 2019
My ugly mug is so damn sexy you guys must be protected from it.
BakchosJan 16, 2022 4:46 PM

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Sep 26, 2019 2:14 PM

Jul 2016
I'll show this classic picture (August 2017) once again.

Sep 26, 2019 2:14 PM

Mar 2019
Kosmonaut said:
@Sphinxter 's ribbon is brighter than my future.
The picture wrongly reflects the color tones; it can in the mirror the yarn veers into yellow-range whereas it looks more lime outside of it; in real life all of it is roughly the same shade of lime.

That having been said — each and every one of you looks exceptionally quotidian. Soothly, am I the last bastion of style and culture left amongst the plebian masses?

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:15 PM

Feb 2019
Sep 26, 2019 2:16 PM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
Kosmonaut said:
The picture wrongly reflects the color tones; it can in the mirror the yarn veers into yellow-range whereas it looks more lime outside of it; in real life all of it is roughly the same shade of lime.

That having been said — each and every one of you looks exceptionally quotidian. Soothly, am I the last bastion of style and culture left amongst the plebian masses?
Truly, if I were to post a photograph of mine I'd be the most bourgeois quotidian, much to your disappointment.
Sep 26, 2019 2:19 PM

Mar 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Sphinxter said:

Truly, if I were to post a photograph of mine I'd be the most bourgeois quotidian, much to your disappointment.
Whencever gained you this quaint impression that I not most enjoy to stand above the inferior masses?

Post it with all due speed that I once more might feel superior.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:19 PM

Sep 2019
I'm likely the most handsome individual on this website and by ''likely'' I mean most definitely, but I don't really like bragging about it haha. You know, because I'm humble like that.

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Sep 26, 2019 2:20 PM

Nov 2013
I don't know.
I'm at least not in bad physical shape.

I can see you

Sep 26, 2019 2:22 PM

Jun 2019
Sphinxter said:
I have a way more awesome haircut than y'all normalfag niggers combined at the very least:

How long did it take you to get that majestic hair, good pal?

Sep 26, 2019 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
Something tells me it's not a good idea to post a selfie here. Just imagine a random dark blonde-brunette basic bitch and you get an idea.
Sep 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Jan 2009
Maneki-Mew said:
Something tells me it's not a good idea to post a selfie here. Just imagine a random dark blonde-brunette basic bitch and you get an idea.

its a conspiracy we dudes are posting selfies to lure dudettes to posting theirs too
Sep 26, 2019 2:27 PM

Aug 2009
@Sphinxter: Oh hello there, Woolie.

Sep 26, 2019 2:28 PM
May 2018
I have only this picture currently.

Sep 26, 2019 2:29 PM

Mar 2019
Bakchos said:
Sphinxter said:
I have a way more awesome haircut than y'all normalfag niggers combined at the very least:

How long did it take you to get that majestic hair, good pal?
One can get something fairly similar looking in one week from completely combed hair. In my case I mostly just stopped combing it and it took about 6 months before it began looking like dreadlocks.
Maneki-Mew said:
Am I to understand that you are verily quotidian, bourgeois, and austere, and that yet more my sense of superiority is justified?

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:30 PM

Jan 2009
@Psajdak

hello there Mr Spock how is Star Trek going?

Sep 26, 2019 2:32 PM

Mar 2019
Maneki-Mew said:

loool why are you being that harsh on yourself? ya bich
Sep 26, 2019 2:32 PM
May 2018
deg said:
@Psajdak

hello there Mr Spock how is Star Trek going?

I have yet to get into it, not sure when, though.
Sep 26, 2019 2:34 PM

Mar 2019
deg said:
Maneki-Mew said:

its a conspiracy we dudes are posting selfies to lure dudettes to posting theirs too
I must admit that I'm quite tempted to post a crossdressing picture — the problem is that they all show my face, but I'm going to go with one that shows it not clearly:

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Hm, I think, I know where the bad feeling is coming from. That's one of the conspiracy theories I actually believe in.

@Sphinxter
These hair are awesome. First that ribbon looked like some sort if christmas deco. Bright, but if you say, the color is reflected wrongly.
Your hair cut is surely not bourgeois.

Edit:
Sphinxter said:
Maneki-Mew said:
Am I to understand that you are verily quotidian, bourgeois, and austere, and that yet more my sense of superiority is justified?

If you judge people by cover, am I really the one, who is bourgeois then?
Sep 26, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2009
@Sphinxter

aight you live up to your reputation here on MAL fuck genders lol
Sep 26, 2019 2:37 PM

Mar 2019
Sphinxter said:
deg said:

I must admit that I'm quite tempted to post a crossdressing picture — the problem is that they all show my face, but I'm going to go with one that shows it not clearly:

yo big sidenote but your room looks sick lol
Sep 26, 2019 2:38 PM

Jan 2016
This thread looks about the same as I thought it would....
Sep 26, 2019 2:42 PM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
deg said:

You don't wanna show your face, but I'll show mine because I'm just bourgeois just like that. I'm just so quotidian my most recent non-joke photo is from a year ago with my ex. I'll try to cut her out so you'll not have to deal with even more quotidian people on your screen.

And no, I hadn't engaged in use of cannabis. When I smile, I close my eyes.

KosmonautDec 27, 2019 8:51 AM
Sep 26, 2019 2:45 PM

Mar 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Sphinxter said:

You don't wanna show your face, but I'll show mine because I'm just bourgeois just like that. I'm just so quotidian my most recent non-joke photo is from a year ago with my ex. I'll try to cut her out so you'll not have to deal with even more quotidian people on your screen.

you look like a cute teddy bear lol. but your beard game is weak ma dude.
Sep 26, 2019 2:46 PM

Feb 2019
deg said:
Maneki-Mew said:

If that's the goal, people can drop it, because I doubt any girl will post a selfie. Girls care a lot more about being doxxed - and harassed - than guys do.
Sep 26, 2019 2:48 PM

Feb 2019
sad_sinner said:
Kosmonaut said:

you look like a cute teddy bear lol. but your beard game is weak ma dude.
It took me a year and a half to notice I was the only one that thought that my beard game was on point, because no one told me. This summer I finally realized how bad it is and got rid of it.
Sep 26, 2019 2:48 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
deg said:

If that's the goal, people can drop it, because I doubt any girl will post a selfie. Girls care a lot more about being doxxed - and harassed - than guys do.

yep makes sense, that post of mine was just a joke though since MAL is still a small site so for me its fine to post things here
Sep 26, 2019 2:49 PM

Oct 2010
i dont know
am i ugly or pretty in real life ?
lots of music -
Sep 26, 2019 2:49 PM

Mar 2019
sad_sinner said:

yo big sidenote but your room looks sick lol
That's far from the most interesting part; most of my apartment is covered in vines which are only visible for a very small part there.

kingraptor724 said:
D'accord — everyone here looks so boring.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 2:55 PM

Jun 2019
As I anticipated you all can't compete with my sexyness, poor MAL

@Kosmonaut who are you trying to fool? You are dutch, you were high

@Sphinxter it isn't real dreads, just hair? I'm confused.

Sep 26, 2019 2:58 PM

Mar 2019
kingraptor724 said:

bro ur using fkn hitler as your profile pic stfu faggot
Sep 26, 2019 2:59 PM

Sep 2019
Nope, usually my cold reclusive personality drives women away irl. lol
Sep 26, 2019 3:01 PM

Jan 2016
sad_sinner said:
kingraptor724 said:

bro ur using fkn hitler as your profile pic stfu faggot

C O P E

Be mindful of cleanliness, Hitler is watching to make sure you wash your hair and scrub your face.
Sep 26, 2019 3:02 PM

Mar 2019
Bakchos said:
I don't understand... dreadlocks are typically made of hair are they not?

That is my hair; it grows out of my scalp and is tangled together into dreadlocks.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 3:03 PM

Feb 2019
Bakchos said:
I don't even smoke weed, I've failed in life, I'm not cool, just bourgeois.
Sep 26, 2019 3:03 PM

Jul 2007
Depends if you like the look of unwashed vagrants I suppose.
Sep 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Jun 2016
Nothing special, as long as my fiancé is fine with my mug I'm gucci tho.

Here's a pic from half a year ago, I trimmed my beard since then.
Sep 26, 2019 3:11 PM

Jun 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Bakchos said:
I don't even smoke weed, I've failed in life, I'm not cool, just bourgeois.
That's alright, pal.. You can tell us the truth about your averageness. Not everyone can be as sexy as I am.

Sphinxter said:
Bakchos said:
I don't understand... dreadlocks are typically made of hair are they not?

That is my hair; it grows out of my scalp and is tangled together into dreadlocks.
I know, that's why I knew I had got it wrong. How do you do in the shower? I figure you don't wash it, do you use a tuque or something?

Sep 26, 2019 3:13 PM

Mar 2019
Maneki-Mew said:

Sphinxter said:

If you judge people by cover, am I really the one, who is bourgeois then?
I am judging the cover by the cover; I am merely saying that everyone here looks uninspired; I said nothing about their personality.

Bakchos said:
I know, that's why I knew I had got it wrong. How do you do in the shower? I figure you don't wash it, do you use a tuque or something?
Why wouldn't I? I just put soap in it; let it work in for about five minutes, then wash the soap out again like with any other hair.

If I did that not once in a while, it would surely end up with a most unpleasant odor.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 3:15 PM

Mar 2019
Erg_Orgy said:
Nothing special, as long as my fiancé is fine with my mug I'm gucci tho.

Here's a pic from half a year ago, I trimmed my beard since then.

which country are you biologically from my brodda?
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How pure are you?

Ejrodiew - 8 hours ago

36 by LittleOwlbear »»
10 minutes ago

» Would you give a 2 week notice if the job did you wrong?

The-Nsider - Sep 26

10 by Lost_Viking »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you glad you were born?

Shizuna - 3 hours ago

3 by luffysenchou »»
1 hour ago

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

removed-user - Sep 26

37 by Skaldi2 »»
1 hour ago

» How comfortable would you be as a team manager?

Sad - 5 hours ago

7 by JaniSIr »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.