Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
May 20, 2018 3:52 AM

Aug 2017
I blame Hiro for this!!

Pointless drama. I hope that Kokoro x Misturu is over. I'm still waiting for the start of the real plot and the klaxosaur princess. It's more interesting that wasting time in meaningless moments. Even they got interrupted, hahaha, that was so funny. The sad part is that they will rush everything is 6 episodes -.- The plot device, i mean, brainwashing returns!! I don't care about Ikuno/Ichigo, it just so random and the anime doesn't know what to do with the character of Ichigo. I think that this will be end bad according to my thoughts. Best writing 10/10.

Zero Two's dream was the only interesting scene in the entire episode.

2/5.

NurguburuMay 20, 2018 5:41 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 20, 2018 4:26 AM

Apr 2014
MomoSinX said:
-Riptide- said:
Is no one gonna talk about Hachi talking to Nana about what he could've done if he had emotions and a flashback of Nana's time as a parasite being shown? That was the most interesting part of the episode IMO.

Agreed. What I found even more interesting was that Nana was using the standarized FranXX not a custom one AND managed to survive to become a caretaker lol.

How though? Its been established that the women take damage when the franxx take damage so how did she not come away with at the very least severe injuries herself?
May 20, 2018 4:28 AM
Apr 2013
Kokoro was like "Doesn't Matter, Had Sex!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
May 20, 2018 5:12 AM

Sep 2015
Kokoro will the first one to remember everything because she is the one have the baby,

Still why Zero Two don't say anything? i bet she know what those APE doing all this time by this point.

Did she use them as scapegoat? if nothing wrong next will be her turn.

While i don't mind slice of life and the whole relationship education drama, just where is the mecha action?
Into the Internet!
May 20, 2018 5:18 AM

Sep 2008
This show is a warning about a possible future for us if we disregard biological sex and gender and homogenise everything. It shows the children in an isolated environment where the "adults" don't interfere or indoctrinate them so the children naturally come to the conclusions that they do. So things like wanting to have babies and get married are portrayed in a positive light as the natural outcome. It's quite an interesting take on it.
May 20, 2018 5:43 AM
Oct 2017
I was kinda expecting something like this to happen. but not all too sudden.
May 20, 2018 5:51 AM

Dec 2017
There is way too much foreshadow :( if they kill of anyone i WILL have a fit :(((
May 20, 2018 5:58 AM

Aug 2017
jgui said:
I don't get the hate.
Darling in the Franxx is one of my favorite anime.

I'm loving every moment of it

Is very simple: we all have different tastes.
NurguburuMay 20, 2018 6:04 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 20, 2018 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
This episode put my emotions through a rollercoaster. Seriously...

The revelation of Ikuno's confession to Ichigo pretty much confirms that she's a lesbian or bisexual. Although it's good for her to be upfront and speak her true feelings without holding back like this, I really doubt that Ichigo will return her feelings. Still, it's good to see Ikuno getting more character development. =)

Sadly, the wedding of Kokoro and Mitsuru was gate-crashed by the Nines, who had no problem in restraining everyone, Zero Two included, and took away Kokoro and Mitsuru to be re-indoctrinated. Then they appear again near the end of the episode, with their memories being altered to the point that they don't even know each other anymore. However, With Zero Two and Hiro being able to remember each other from their past meeting in episode 13 does prove that Kokoro and Mitsuru might be able to remember each other again. There's still a light at the end of that tunnel for now.

Whether the re-indoctrination of Kokoro and Mitsuru was the right thing to do or not, I don't really care, as all I want now is for Squad 13 to start rebelling against "Papa" and the Nines. If they can get enough support from other people, then they'll have the strength needed to take on Papa and the Nines in a climatic battles of sorts. If that does happen, then I predict a lot of bloodshed will happen, character deaths from both sides. As for the Klaxosaur Princess, I haven't thought about what role she'll play. Maybe she'll help Squad 13, or pretty much try and kill both sides in her way, who knows...

I'll just let the last six episodes play out the rest of the story and see if some of my predictions are right or a million miles off-target. >.<
May 20, 2018 6:25 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Okay. when the hell did everyone become attracted to Ichigo? I'm completely fine with Ikuno liking her but it was so fucking sudden. She isn't that great a person, she admits this herself. Like gee, can someone like Zorome, Miku or Futoshi for a change? They need some love too.

Mitsuru and Kokoro's wedding ceremony was really sweet at first until the Nines ruined everything. Again. But this again interests me in regards to Zero Two's, or Iota's, past with them.
They both went through memory altering like Zero Two and Hiro did in the past, but Kokoro just seeing the sakura tree makes me believe that she will likely remember again at some point. Also, how are they going to explain to Kokoro about being pregnant? Because they can explain the morning sickness as just a passing illness, but there will be a bump emerging at some point.

Zero Two's "dream" was vaguely disturbing. The giant hand is likely foreshadowing for when she might be taken away to the Klaxosaur Princess to reunite.
The outfit she borrowed from Kokoro really suited her but made me think that she's going to be replacing Kokoro if she passes on (because Kokoro has so many death flags).

It was kinda interesting to see Nana and Hachi's past. Was that to evoke some sort of emotion out of the audience though? Because I'm pretty sure none of us really care about those two.
May 20, 2018 6:27 AM
Jul 2017
spideypeter000 said:
AkatzukiLeadeR said:

And what is so bad about having these episodes. I would like to have a 2nd season. It's interesting to see these details.
You will understand the problem when we get a rushed finale and a underdeveloped villain

I already like the Klaxosaur princess, but I don't really think that she is the enemy. Ofc Papa is one of the biggest enemys for the kids. But the Princess said. Disgusting Non Humans, so i think that she won't probably hurt humans since the Klaxosaur's have Human body's in their core.
May 20, 2018 6:32 AM

Apr 2018
Lots of emotions... The wedding was nice, sad to see it getting interrupted.

Ikuno finally reveals she has the hots for ichigo.

Futoshi, dude, why would you wanna put yourself through that?

Zero two's dream was creepy AF.

"Getting free from their shells(bodies)". Hmmm... I wonder what it means???

Mitsuru and kokoro were made to forget each other. Couldn't they have removed their rings too.

Hiro and Zero two are really pissed off. Hope we can get some action next time around.
DonTrumpolino said:
Remember when there were Franxx in Darling in the Franxx?

With all the baby making, marriage and other stuff going on, I'd forgotten about them too.
May 20, 2018 6:36 AM

Sep 2017
Yuri-Mizuki said:
FOR DAMN SAKE, I REALLY HATE THE NINES!!
Also "SO-CALLED-PAPA"!!!

Let Squad 13 had their happy life! >w<

F for the Koko-Mitsu memories, Futoshi, and even Ikuno.

I'm absolutely hate Nine Alpha, he's so pissing me off!
Why are you saying like "humans doesn't need gender or emotions"?!
What are you? Aliens?? Or "So-called-human-wannabe" like Code:001* said?

Now I knew who the true antagonist in this series...

Note: *I mean Princess of uh.. Koryuu-what-again? ==a

kyoryuu no hime (hime is princess in japanese)
ことは人々の目の中に違う意味がある
Different things can have different meaning in different perspective
どんな意味を見ては自分の自由だ
It is one's freedom to decide what meaning they find
May 20, 2018 6:50 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That nightmare had Zero Two was creepy, and exactly the kind of vibes I want the show to go for~~

Also I m getting fed of those old fuckers going about lets break out of our bodies and all and be one... they are really going for an End of Evangelion with this right?!

So I was starting to feel less hate for Kokoro, since I do dig Misturu new development but they had to block that shit mad hard uh?
Papa just an asshole.

Also Ichigo x Ikuno!!!
Finally happened, Ichigo now has a both a boy and a girl going for her, as expect of such a great girl, full of womanly charms and kindess (Ichigo & Zero Two = best girls).
Sorry blondy but I ship yuri, as such I really enjoyed that moment, Ikuno is lucky to have to fall for Ichigo, I mean, she was so kind when she embraced her saying she wasnt disgusting and all. Long live yuri!

Time to give this series a 9, not only the action has been amazing in the past, but I m really enjoying the way most characters have been developed thus far, even Kokoro was less annoying this episode.
May 20, 2018 6:54 AM

Jun 2017
MiiyoSon said:
MomoSinX said:

Agreed. What I found even more interesting was that Nana was using the standarized FranXX not a custom one AND managed to survive to become a caretaker lol.

How though? Its been established that the women take damage when the franxx take damage so how did she not come away with at the very least severe injuries herself?

I think they won't take damage when disconnected and stamens can force a disconnection as we saw with Goro. She was probably saved by her partner that way.
May 20, 2018 6:54 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Deathsaurus said:
Kokoro was like "Doesn't Matter, Had Sex!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

I was going to say Papa wanted to cockblock Mitsuru, but he was too late for that!!
Papa can go eat a D.

ronswills said:
I can't handle this anymore...
Please A1 Picture.. Please Trigger..
Give them an happy ending please..

Nah, it will either have a TTGL ending or it will be mad fucked up.
May 20, 2018 6:55 AM
May 2018
Are they really humans? Are they kidnaped in the earth by the APES/robot/"papa"?
May 20, 2018 7:19 AM

Sep 2017
janicon01 said:
Are they really humans? Are they kidnaped in the earth by the APES/robot/"papa"?

APE are robots (created by humans), humans are slaves, and klaxosaurs are some evolution of feral humans. Parasites are maybe from the cores of klaxosaurs (they pointed out a human-shaped blob in one of the earlier episodes)
May 20, 2018 7:29 AM

Mar 2009
MiiyoSon said:
MomoSinX said:

MomoSinX said:
MiiyoSon said:

I think they won't take damage when disconnected and stamens can force a disconnection as we saw with Goro. She was probably saved by her partner that way.

Some of the male 9's were in place of the "pistol" and some of their females were in the position of the "stamen". After I saw that, I thought back.
And nothing that I can remember said what "position" each gender had to be in.
Just that it had to be one of each gender.
So, The female rider/pilot may not always be in that most dangerous position.
In the flashback, it looked like her partner was in the "pistol" position.
May 20, 2018 7:45 AM

Mar 2009
ZBlastHistory said:
Kokoro will the first one to remember everything because she is the one have the baby,

Still why Zero Two don't say anything? i bet she know what those APE doing all this time by this point.

While i don't mind slice of life and the whole relationship education drama, just where is the mecha action?

That's if one of the following scenarios doesn't happen:
1) She's allowed to stay pregnant (It's too early for them to abort it at this time, if she is pregnant- unless they have the morning after pill or something similar.... which, given the state of their knowledge about reproductive systems, might or might not be the case)

2) If she's allowed to carry it to term (She could be lied to, told she has some horrible disease and they could surgically remove it under the guise of "curing her" after it is at a viable state)

3) She might NOT have gotten pregnant (though that's unlikely)

If any of the 3 above things happens, she might STILL not remember, even if she had natural child birth. In that case, she COULD remember just as one, or both of them is dealt a killing blow in the course of battle. Only to die right after one or both of them re-gain their memories.

Or- 4) If their teammates don't go out of their way to remind them (we see with Nana- Things, even the smallest, can trigger their erased memories).

May 20, 2018 7:47 AM

Oct 2017
Now I totally understand parents when they know their children just fcked each other, then they are getting married in just 7 days omg OMG

I expected the lilies scene would be more intense nah instead Ikuno just confessed and thats all NAH NOT COOL AT ALL

This whole mess is getting more interesting every week
May 20, 2018 7:59 AM

Apr 2014
windeen-windy said:
MiiyoSon said:

MomoSinX said:

Some of the male 9's were in place of the "pistol" and some of their females were in the position of the "stamen". After I saw that, I thought back.

@MomoSinX But then wouldn't Nana be outside of the robot if she was ejected like Goro did with Ichigo?

@windeen-windy that wouldn't make sense since we saw Nana equipped to take the pistil position. Back in ep.3 or 4 we saw Miku's robot get clawed in the face by a klaxosaur and she took damage. In ep 12 we saw Ichigo's robot lose an arm then afterwards we saw her with a cast on.
May 20, 2018 8:00 AM
Mar 2018
Zikander said:
What the hell with this plot. APE wiped their memory about each other, but decide to send them back to their squad where EVERYONE know and remember whats happening instead of separate them or send them both to different squad? What the heck??!

Well, what can I say. Bad guys will never learn, right?

I bet the plot was chosen so poorly so that the people that don't like the show will continue to watch and talk about it. And I have to say, that this would work quite well.

Yet, it's still frustrating how easily this universe could end it's problems given the technological advances and the like...

Aredros said:

and with the rings on... maybe they havent develop the technology to cut wires

Or they are just plain stupid. At least I think I saw someone saying, that they aren't real humans, so they probably are half robots than run on DOS...

ronswills said:
I can't handle this anymore...
Please A1 Picture.. Please Trigger..
Give them an happy ending please..

They gave Mitsuru one...

ZBlastHistory said:

Wait, she isn't pregnant is she? Or did they hint something that I missed. Anyways they should be able to "fix" this if it would be a problem.

Oh well, at least if anyone would make sense in this show.

And if anyone would say anything to clarify stuff, this show would have ended 6 episodes ago. Maybe 5 if there would be even more drama inside.
But still, I would've like it more if the queen would've showed up instead of the dudes in Zero Two's ptsd-sequence...
DonTrumpolinoMay 20, 2018 8:09 AM
May 20, 2018 8:23 AM

May 2016
Oh yes, Hiro's final words in the last scene signals the start of the rebellion. This is gonna be awesome. And I swear all these toxic fans are letting their delusions ruin their enjoyment and tainting their perception. And there are so freaking many of them too.
May 20, 2018 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
Kaetokiha said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Nah, I don't love anime that much. Digi bro got away with it because I was bored and depressed out of my skull but an hour and 17 minutes is pushing it. But then again digibro pretty much made an analysis that exceed the length of the series he was covering. Kudos to him though I'm sure others will appreciate it.

Yes his videos are long, but they are very well made and his thought process is very good. It worth taking a look if you are not done anything. But yeah not everyone will watch a video of 1 hour.

But...Digibro? The guy who drops animes after watching 5 to 10 minutes of them? LOL no. I can't take someone like that seriously.

I started feeling like digibro was just fucking padding his videos after a while. He notes completely irrelevant things and constantly brings up names that most of his viewers really don't give a shit about. After running into his digi after dark shit or one of alts I got turned off quick.
May 20, 2018 8:38 AM

Mar 2009
MiiyoSon said:
windeen-windy said:

@MomoSinX But then wouldn't Nana be outside of the robot if she was ejected like Goro did with Ichigo?

@windeen-windy that wouldn't make sense since we saw Nana equipped to take the pistil position. Back in ep.3 or 4 we saw Miku's robot get clawed in the face by a klaxosaur and she took damage. In ep 12 we saw Ichigo's robot lose an arm then afterwards we saw her with a cast on.

You have a point there, I forgot that she was wearing that uniform. I suppose it could be that the mechas weren't connected so closely to the pistols, then at that time.
Since it looked like a generic mecha and not a unique one like what squad 13 uses, maybe the pistols didn't take as much damage, as they do in the unique models?
Or, perhaps it was too dangerous to eject her, and he just disconnected her from the system and pulled her out of her "seat"?
May 20, 2018 8:43 AM

Dec 2013
Lol with the rings part, It is an obvious plot device but I feel it would have been better if those would have dropped when they were seized and then anyone from the team found them and gave it to them,so there is that incoming regain memory part, heck have Hachi do it to give his character some redemption.
May 20, 2018 10:20 AM
Sep 2016
I'm sorry for those who hoped in the yuri, but it was obvious that Ichigo was not interested, well at least Ikuno no longer occupy useless space in the plot, she and the fat are the first candidates to die, who knows maybe they will save their unfulfilled love before to die......I am increasingly convinced that the only ones who will be saved will be Goro Ichigo and 02
May 20, 2018 10:26 AM

Jun 2011
A lot of pointless hate for this show, I feel...
Kinda annoying, since I'm honestly the type of person who just goes along with the ride...
May 20, 2018 10:41 AM

Apr 2014
windeen-windy said:
MiiyoSon said:

You have a point there, I forgot that she was wearing that uniform. I suppose it could be that the mechas weren't connected so closely to the pistols, then at that time.
Since it looked like a generic mecha and not a unique one like what squad 13 uses, maybe the pistols didn't take as much damage, as they do in the unique models?
Or, perhaps it was too dangerous to eject her, and he just disconnected her from the system and pulled her out of her "seat"?

Even then there was a huge explosion that I assumed is what killed her partner yet Nana survived somehow. Not just survived but survived damn near unscathed.

I'm sorry man I just trying to wrap my head around her backstory cause its not making any sense to me based on the information the show actually gave.
May 20, 2018 11:12 AM

Dec 2010
I watch this anime for characters` relationships. I do not care about mechas, I do not like mecha genres. So I am all for plot development and SoL in this... But when they started the bullshit with Ikuno I was like "FFS We need plot ffs, stop please".

Half of the episode was wasted on pointless bullshit. Everyone knows that Ikuno is gay... but her reason for liking Ichigo is so stupid. "You gave me a name so I love you". Again and again. They could have found some more interesting things about Ichigo to like/love(f.e that she is outspoken and true to her feelings), but no. You gave me a name. Hands down.

02 dream was pretty good, I hoped the plot will go further. Highlight of the episode.
Another one decent moment was Hachi - Nana interaction. "If i possessed emotion, what could I have said to the children" - really good line, pretty disturbing to be emotionless when other people around you are not.

Then the wedding. Gosh. At least the conclusion was really decent. So they all now have the right reason to fight against Papa. Go on with rebellion next episode please. Or maybe they will decide to develop Zorome and Miku further. Sounds like a great idea, doesn`t it guys?

geotraceur said:
I had my suspects about something, but this chapter just confirmed it.

Hiro is the narrator of the story, he's narrating it, the show is him talking about the past, and sadly, chap 18 confirmed it with the "the time time I spent smiling with you is full of happines", he's talking about that moment, about these episodes where we had 002 smiling. He's talking about her like, if in the present, 002 isn't there anympre.

Bad Ending is just confirmed

Not really. A lost of epidoes in the past had different narrators. EP17 was narrated by Ikuno. Nevertheless your point might be actually true(I hope not).

P.S. All those people that are still claiming that the klaxosaurus are the main enemy... no words, just congratulations.
May 20, 2018 11:13 AM

May 2012
Naxrrhid said:
Aredros said:

Can you guys please stop applying logic and common sense to this anime?

Everyone knows that this is an 11/10 greatest of all time AOTY masterpiece. Something like pure shit writing could never exist in a story like this. You guys probably mixed up this episode with some other anime.

Why don't you drop the anime already? Your score is locked, right? You even said that in episode 17 thread.

It' pointless for you to come at every thread to say shit. If you don't like it just drop. You are not going to convince anyone that the anime is bad, you're going to get confirmation bias with those who already dislike the anime. Grow up dude and go do something better.
I despise woke people.
May 20, 2018 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
So distopian society that clones humans and indoctrinates them against emotions confirmed. Is a nice outtake for the brave new world future.

SayakaMagica said:
The perfect word to describe human society there is - "sterile"
Sanitized and purged of all emotions, that's exactly how it is.

From the point of view of their leaders, "Papa" or APE or whoever schemer it is - it was the correct measure to take. Had Mitsuru and Kokoro been left alone after their ceremony, others would surely have followed suit... having discovered natural human emotions, and what it is to love someone else. This would cause their tightly controlled sterile human "society" to unravel back to "how it used to be" and thus represented a great threat - thus the newlywed couple, politically, had become unintentional revolutionaries. Even more so if Kokoro became pregnant after last episode. It would be a key point if she did, though. The world needs a revolution.

6 episodes left. Wonder where all of this is going.
well that is what the ones that control the mass media want in real world as well. They use feminism and a number of other methods but their goal is killing 95% of humans and enslaving the rest just as they said on the Georgia stones

Aredros said:
Zikander said:
What the hell with this plot. APE wiped their memory about each other, but decide to send them back to their squad where EVERYONE know and remember whats happening instead of separate them or send them both to different squad? What the heck??!

they did not think it as important.

windeen-windy said:
ZBlastHistory said:

1) She's allowed to stay pregnant (It's too early for them to abort it at this time, if she is pregnant- unless they have the morning after pill or something similar.... which, given the state of their knowledge about reproductive systems, might or might not be the case)

2) If she's allowed to carry it to term (She could be lied to, told she has some horrible disease and they could surgically remove it under the guise of "curing her" after it is at a viable state)

If any of the 3 above things happens, she might STILL not remember, even if she had natural child birth. In that case, she COULD remember just as one, or both of them is dealt a killing blow in the course of battle. Only to die right after one or both of them re-gain their memories.

Or- 4) If their teammates don't go out of their way to remind them (we see with Nana- Things, even the smallest, can trigger their erased memories).

You forget one posibility: they have artificial wombs so they can extract the fetuse and raise it in the artificial womb and then place it in a garden

Mod edit: merged double posts
BrandonMay 20, 2018 8:46 PM
May 20, 2018 12:25 PM

Sep 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
cantankerous said:

APE are robots (created by humans), humans are slaves, and klaxosaurs are some evolution of feral humans. Parasites are maybe from the cores of klaxosaurs (they pointed out a human-shaped blob in one of the earlier episodes)
man, put some spoilers

why? That's just my guess at what will happen
May 20, 2018 12:28 PM

Apr 2018
Why DARLING in the FRANXX starts on 16 episode?
May 20, 2018 12:59 PM
Jan 2018
I think most people here forget to check the genre they're watching before they blab... ITS "ACTION, SCI-FI, DRAMA, ROMANCE, MECHA"
May 20, 2018 1:09 PM

Oct 2017
I swear to god this show is becoming the new SAO, where you either have people phrasing this show as their new god or jumping on the bandwagon of calling this show a steaming pile of shit. I personally can't understand either side. At first I went into this show expecting another Gurren Lagann and while I was disappointed at first, this show has done a fine job for the later parts. Sorry, if this comes off as defensive rambling or elitism, I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there.

Also, on a side note the scene with Ikuno and Ichigo awakened the yuri fan inside of me. I can already see the doujins that will come from this one single scene.

(Putting a serious comment and a retarded one in the same post, what could possibly go wrong?)
FennekMasterApr 25, 2020 10:59 PM
May 20, 2018 1:19 PM
Mar 2016
Welp, Ikuno is really lesbian , I'd wish she be the one who got brainwashed and not Kokoro, so them nines have not only crashed in, but also ruined everything for them Squad 13. Man, Ichigo should have already figured it out that them APEs were doing a Big Brother on them and should have done something about those surveillance cameras............

Wasn't Goro's seiyuu supposed to be on leaved cu'z he is sick, if so who is doing Goro's voice?
May 20, 2018 1:21 PM
Mar 2009
Coincidence or not, episode 18 aired on the royal wedding day of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle(MAY 19th)
May 20, 2018 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
They destroy very fast the relation of Kokoro and Mitsuru
It would have been better to last longer.
May 20, 2018 1:37 PM

Mar 2009
nightcrawlercyp said:
windeen-windy said:

You forget one posibility: they have artificial wombs so they can extract the fetuse and raise it in the artificial womb and then place it in a garden

I did say they could remove it when it was viable (I meant, viable to be removed- so that it could be removed from one place, and to another one). Thats what I meant. I was just sleep deprived, so I forgot to spell it out in so many words.
They still can't do anything at this stage, anyway, even if she's pregnant. She'd have to be a few weeks along before they could know (as of the end of the episode, it had only been a week).

MiiyoSon said:
windeen-windy said:

Even then there was a huge explosion that I assumed is what killed her partner yet Nana survived somehow. Not just survived but survived damn near unscathed.

I'm sorry man I just trying to wrap my head around her backstory cause its not making any sense to me based on the information the show actually gave.

I understand where your coming from. No need to apologize for that. I was just offering some option ideas.
windeen-windyMay 20, 2018 2:18 PM
May 20, 2018 1:40 PM

Jan 2013
If its such a big deal i dont get why are books about baby making and weddings just randomly lying around lol

Also its kinda stupid to erase the memories of just 2 members and not everyone.
May 20, 2018 1:56 PM

Aug 2012
cantankerous said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
man, put some spoilers

why? That's just my guess at what will happen
ohk then. Though you read ahead the manga and knew. Sorry then. Also I do not believe they are robots. More like insane human cyborgs.
May 20, 2018 2:01 PM

Mar 2016
Aredros said:
BongHits4Shinji said:
AND that random-ass premonition of 02's.

That wasn't random as it seems like Zero Two is just felling guilty. She took a lot of lives, but before her goal was to become a human so she didn't care about anyone else, but now is different.

That's why she saw those others male parasites that she killed. This can't be a premonition (they are all dead) so this must be a vision or dream.

You can see that she was looking that "book" page where the girl marries the prince (the happiness) and the page where the girl becomes a monster again with the witching saying she would lose herself again.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. I was thinking more about that giant hand smashing the ground, idk that seemed very foreshadowing, but you're right about the previous parasites. I guess then the transition was more sudden / felt awkward, but it makes sense within the story.
(shit i quoted the wrong person)
BongHits4ShinjiMay 20, 2018 2:24 PM
May 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Nov 2012
Starmiya said:
If its such a big deal i dont get why are books about baby making and weddings just randomly lying around lol

Also its kinda stupid to erase the memories of just 2 members and not everyone.

That would require this anime to have competent writing and storytelling.

Did you forget? You are watching Darling in the Franxx. lol
May 20, 2018 2:33 PM
Jan 2018
The only problem with this show are the toxic fans
May 20, 2018 3:00 PM

Aug 2015
Such a horrendous episode.
All that build up for nothing plus it was predictable as hell.
This show is such a train-wreck no wonder Trigger bailed out from this horrendous waifu pandering shit show.
It's Re:Zero and Future Diary all over again...
This show is quickly becoming one of my most hated anime period.
1/10

FennekMaster said:
I swear to god this show is becoming the new SAO, where you either have people phrasing this show as their new god or jumping on the bandwagon of calling this show a steaming pile of shit. I personally can't understand either side. At first I went into this show expecting another Gurren Lagann and while I was disappointed at first, this show has done a fine job for the later parts. Sorry, if this comes off as defensive rambling or elitism, I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there.

Also, on a side note the scene with Ikuno and Ichigo awakened the yuri fanboy inside of me. I can already see the doujins that will come from this one single scene.

(Putting a serious comment and a retarded one in the same post, what could possibly go wrong?)

It really is and it makes SAO look like a masterpiece tbh

Mod edit: merged double post
BrandonMay 20, 2018 8:40 PM
May 20, 2018 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
i always find wedding parties getting ruined oddly satisfying. although this episode couldn't surpass trinity nenas indiscriminate party crashing.

May 20, 2018 4:39 PM

Apr 2018
Oh my goodness! The end was so messed up! That is so horrible they both had their memories altered and don't remember one another. Hopefully, they will be able to remember one another in the end, but who knows? The wedding gave me so many feels as well as when Hiro and Zero Two were talking and spinning around with each other before the wedding. Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!
May 20, 2018 4:49 PM

Jan 2013
What a sad episode :/ But it was so obvious, it was expected already... We knew this wouldn't end well.
At least they know that what papa isn't such a good person after all, and judging by that ending, this is the beginning of their revolution.

Now the good part xD
Their wedding was so cute, they all worked so much for that.

That ending...Can't wait to know what they are up to, obviously it's nothing positive.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

276 by SenseiSempai-san »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

358 by SenseiSempai-san »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

411 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

362 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

345 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.