Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 20, 2017 1:29 AM

Jan 2010
I'm on ep 10 and not sure if I wanted to continue. But reading comments here got me intrigued
Dec 20, 2017 2:17 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good finale to end a fairly average series!
Nezumi, surprisingly, took this rather seriously and it was sort of hilarious but a nice experience to see nonetheless. xD, it was depressing to listen to his middle school story though. Glad though, that in the end, he actually had a reasonable wish fulfilled. Most of the combatants had understanable wishes given their different and vast circumstances, but in my opinion nothing tops this. After all, we humans are simply too greedy to have just one wish when we really put our mind to it like Nezumi in this episode. Lol, honorable mentions goes to Boar, for her one heck of a harem wish, Usagi, for his ‘wtf’ wish but I suppose there’s some depressing and saddening story behind it all, the Sheep’s thoughtful wish and Niwatori’s, since I found that to be rather interesting since such warriors really do lose themselves in the spur of the moment I’d imagine like Tora. Speaking of Tora, I’d love to see Tora x Ushii but seems like there was just no chance sadly. Similarly, I’d love to see Nezumi x that girl with short hair too and hope that it actually works out.

As for the whole series in general, the Storyline/Plot Development and the limited cast of Characters falls behind the other departments of this show. Apart from being wholly predictable, the Enjoyment Scale of this show proved to be above par but looking at this from a writer’s point of view, sadly it does not keep up. Characters of this show received ample amount of time, particularly the combatants, but it was simply to add on the tension or mutual feelings for the ‘Death’ of the characters. While this wasn’t bad really, even the flashbacks were rather mediocre and therefore not too pleasing. Some characters, such as Ushii or Usagi though, received no such treatment and was therefore a little disheartening. While Ushii did appear in the Tiger’s prologue for a slight bit, it wasn’t enough to make a judgement of his Character and the same goes for Usagi, in which only that he had a rough life was somewhat implied in the last episode or so if at all this is the case. In terms of Art/Animation and, in particular, the Sound Department, this show managed to do a great and commendable job. Sadly, some of the shots here and there especially towards the end were really poor but it’s always great to have a Sound Department which excelled to make up for it. All in all, this was a good show with a rather powerful message in the end and thus with a certain limit of leniency, I’ll award it a rating of 7/10.

I’ve gone through the new novel uploaded on YouTube and quite frankly, I’m disappointed since I’ve actually grown accustomed to Nezumi but I would like to see that adapted as well.

Overall, this was a fairly average but enjoyable show despite it’s numerous flaws all over the place.

-Storyline/Plot Development: 7/10
-Cast/Character Developments: 6/10
-Art/Animation: 8/10
-Sound Department: 9/10
-Enjoyment Scale: 8.2/10

=> Overall: 7.2/10
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 20, 2017 2:46 AM

Jan 2010
What a profound ending... NOT. Don't overanalyze, it was lame.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Dec 20, 2017 2:48 AM

Feb 2014
Ok so this sow turned out to be disappointing for most who think that the wish was wasted. But I gotta say this got neutralism to a whole another level.

RebelPanda said:
Good ending, I like how it incorporated Nezumi's story backstory and used his power to revisit all of the deceased characters.

It kind of made me want to see a special that would feature each of the 11 other characters' potential victories.

Yeah I too want too see that. Usagi had no flashbacks but I would really like to see that and the reason why for one route Nezumi and Usagi hit it off.

Btw does anyone have the listout and reasonings to Nezumi's 100 wishes?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 20, 2017 3:26 AM

Jan 2013

Ugh. Me too. What an absolute waste of my time. I can't believe I fell for the hope that there would be meaning in the ending. The winner is a schmuck who has no motivations in life, so he wishes to forget that he's a shallow individual. I'm actually insulted, partially on behalf of the 11 people who actually did have a wish and got jobbed by this jackass.
Dec 20, 2017 3:48 AM

Jul 2014
The ending was fine but this ep made me love usagi
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Dec 20, 2017 4:14 AM

Jul 2015
I have mixed feelings with the ending. I was really looking forward to a big world changing wish. But I guess that wish fits his personality. 7/10
Dec 20, 2017 7:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Admiral_Carapils said:
Tokoya said:
His wish was underwhelming....Like really underwhelming but at least the kid is happy it seems, so more power to him

However, I liked that we got to fully get glimpses into all the paths that he's experienced, as well as getting the chance to see what everyone else's wishes were as well as learning all 100 of the wishes that Nezumi himself would have wanted (It was pretty cool to see him analyze it all and talk about the pros and cons of them all)

I died when I saw that Boar's wish was pretty much to get the D (I mean, I don't need some magical force to make me do that huehuehuehue) but I think Dog's wish was my favorite because I didn't expect that at all and it was sweet

Overall, to me this was a pretty enjoyable series despite it's flaws and I wouldn't mind seeing the sequel to this getting animated either

7/10

Is the manga still running? I was wondering if the manga was worth it to read. Thanks!
It's a light novel I think but yeah I think it's still ongoing (The sequel I mean)
Dec 20, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 2007
rat boy reminds me of Holden caulfield from catcher in the rye.. I hate them both.
i enjoyed the violence, an alright series

Dec 20, 2017 8:15 AM
Jan 2016
Really liked the additional insights to the other warriors, feel bad about Dog's daugher, couldn't help but gring at how appropriate Boar's wish was to her character.

poptartnyan said:
I'm surprised that no one here mentioned Rat's best possible wish, to have a smartphone that never runs out of battery. lol

I swear some of those wishes he went through are references. That one might have been a reference to "Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni" and #66 (I want to go to an amustment park. What am I, a schoolgirl raised to be a weapon?) is a reference to "Saishuu Heiki Kanojo".

Curious if people noticed any other references.
Dec 20, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2016
I'm actually rather surprised how the show ended, as I started the anime thinking the victor would make their wish after winning there and then.

I'm rather happy as well how they managed to 'bring the characters back' per say in this episode, adding a little more development to the characters. (I especially like Dog's wish, and the scene in his episode now makes him seem less violent and more caring as a person, and even Rabbit is a bit more sympathetic, just wanting friends, however horrible that may end up)

Overall 7.5/10. Entertaining, with some great episodes and some terrible *cough* Episode 8 *cough*, but still a good watch.
Dec 20, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
I was actually expecting some big wish in the end or even an annoyed one. Like "kill the clapping guy" or "kill me" or "kill everyone" (he thought that twice). Then he went with the most underwhelming wish possible. It is fitting though. Like, it really fits into the characteristics of the show. I gave the series a 8/10. It successfully achieved what it wanted to be, but there were parts wanting improvement.
Dec 20, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm good ending. I was worried his wish was so vague that it could have disastrous consequences in the long run.
Dec 20, 2017 11:58 AM

Jun 2015
This final episode is good, probably the only one that has the style of NisiOisin.
The anime leaves a lot to be desired, during most of its duration it was boring or bad. I will forget it very quickly. 5/10
Dec 20, 2017 1:14 PM

Oct 2016
I really wanted to hear Ox's wish! do you guys know if it's on the manga?
Dec 20, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2017
the series would have been a million times better if it had been from Rat's perspective from the beginning. that last episode was what i'd been waiting for from the start- like we get dialog between the twins that reveals they aren't soul less and don't really see a point in money or anything else and they even explain it 10x better than the episode dedicated to them did. not to mention it felt more personal because they were talking to someone else about it, not having an internal monolgue (i mean seriously, internal monologues were the downfall of this series). Like Dog's backstory would've been really good to know 10 episodes ago when he died and i didn't care because i didn't know anything about him. my one beef with this episode though (aside from me longing for this story quality all along) is that we still weren't shown Rabbit's backstory. I think out of all the characters people were dying to know Ox's, Rabbit's, and Rat's backstory and even with Ox we didn't get a lot and Nezumi's revealed a lot of important information that would've been good to know much earlier.

overall the series could've played out from episode to episode, Nezumi testing pathways for each teammate until he eventually dies and moves on to the next one. ie episode one he pairs up with Horse, learns about Horse's insecurities, episode ends with Nezumi being killed because Horse is so afraid of losing and disappointing people that he has to kill him even if he doesn't want to, Nezumi moves onto Tiger to learn about her connection to Ox or whatever. Boom. That way we could've gotten more intimate, philosophical and psychological conversations like we saw between Nezumi and Monkey and felt more compelled to like the characters. I didn't care about Rabbit at all until this episode where I was like "oh. seeing him talk to Nezumi normally is really surreal and kinda shows Rabbit had underlying reason to his madness that might've been interesting to learn about" but. we don't really get to know any of them very well this way. i'm just saying, it could've been done better. (im done my rant now sorry for flip flopping between Nezumi/Rat's name)
Dec 20, 2017 2:05 PM

Jun 2013
i don't know what to feel about that ending
Dec 20, 2017 2:39 PM

Jul 2015
Final episode, dude can't decide what to wish for, but if it was me... I'd wish for unlimited wishes, though this episode makes that sound like a really unsatisfying thing to wish for, and if that's not available, I'd want the power to create anything, from nothing. Props to the translators for gettin so many of the dude's wishes, they were fun to read.

Anyway, anime is over and it was... pretty okay. Wasn't great or anything, and the quality kind of just fell with every episode after the first. The deaths themselves were pretty lacking some of the time, and in the end, a killing game following the zodiac kind of takes away the fun since you know whose gonna win. Final score from me, 6/10. Rabbit was the best one here.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 20, 2017 4:20 PM

Jan 2011
Several finales this season just are completely underwhelming. Just like any other episode.

That said, I don't care. Wasn't entertaining and served as another example as hype failure.

Clap your hands, it's over. NisiOisiN can't be perfect all the time.
Dec 20, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2008
Started off as a strong series. Ended up being very anticlimactic and underwhelming.

His wish was disappointing. This isn't something that's trying to be deep either. I understand the intent of the author in this situation, however it's badly written and terribly executed.

Boar's wish was hilarious.

5/10
Dec 20, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
Tbh, this show was gonna get a 5 or 6 from me, but that finale episode saved it. It really gave nice closure. Even though I don't 100% agree with Rat's wish, I think it was very fitting anyway. It's a shame that no one will remember the people that died, though; but I guess that was a normal thing in the previous Zodiac wars that their parents did.

Symbolism of Zodiacs:
Snake: Rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing due to the shedding of their skin. Also known as a "creative life force."
Boar: Defense, war, courage.
Dog: Guidance, protection, loyalty, faithfulness.
Chicken: A symbol of parental and spiritual love
Monkey: Tails represent tools of balance and control.
Sheep: Renewal, purification, compassion.
Horse: A universal symbol of freedom without restraint.
Dragon: Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods.
Rabbit: Symbolic rabbit meanings deal primarily with abundance, comfort, and vulnerability. Traditionally, rabbits are associated with fertility, sentiment, desire, and procreation.
Tiger: Patience. Fiery strength of will. Greatest potential.
Ox: Often a symbol of power.

The irony of their deaths:
Snake: He is still killing people even after his death, hence the "creativeness" and "rebirth."
Boar: Her arrogance (or twisted form of "courage") did her in.
Dog: He was too trusting of Chicken.
Chicken: She let her birds eat her, hence the "parental love" part.
Monkey: Her personality is all about peace or "control." She died because she couldn't control Rabbit/get through to him/figure him out. Everything was out of control for her.
Sheep: This one is kind of a stretch, but he was old, so I guess that figures on the "renewal" part. Either that, or his "compassion" for replacing his son in the war ended up killing him.
Horse: He died in a barricaded room with no escape.
Dragon: Liquid nitrogen. Pretty obvious symbolism there.
Rabbit: It took group effort and group thinking to finally bring him down.
Tiger: She threw away her potential to win the whole thing. It was also ironic that she lived the life of a drunk with no patience or determination/will to do anything.
Ox: He was overpowered by Rabbit.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 20, 2017 5:55 PM

Aug 2016
What a great series, one of me favorites. And although I can more or less see why people don't like it that much still kind of disappointed either way that not many people think it's gr8

Also Boar's wish was the best. Mad respect there.
Dec 20, 2017 6:23 PM
Oct 2017
AnimeAdamOP said:
Rodric7202847 said:
I dont think its bad the characters are really interesting and the fights are decent

Decent fights- Rabbit vs Boar and Rabbit vs Monkey. The rest were awful. Most of the characters were awful. Tiger basically put this show on her back.
nah
BurningSpirit said:
Meanwhile I'm just super amused that it was Boar that suggested a harem as a wish. C'mon Nezumi, you're a teenage boy!

On a side note, Nezumi's hair looks weird af. Thank god he had that... whatever... covering it for the entire Juuni Taisen.
lol yes his hair was wierd af
Dec 20, 2017 7:33 PM

Oct 2016
One Naruto is all the Boar needs
Dec 20, 2017 8:28 PM

Aug 2014
very let down. As badass as this show was, it really took the lame route to end
Dec 20, 2017 8:59 PM
Aug 2016
when you already got evryting and youve got 1 free wish. zz
Dec 20, 2017 9:11 PM

Jul 2011
Well this was a disappointing anime.

The battles were pretty weak, nothing in this world makes any sense, overall disappointing.

Last episode was pretty good and I'm fine with the kids wish, but I just wish there was more to it.

Let's hope for a better zodiac anime.

3/10
Dec 20, 2017 9:53 PM

Oct 2015
I honestly liked this episode and its conclusion. Goes to show how much you have to put in thought your wishes. I'm satisfied with Nezumi's resolve and thought that he would revive the others but he didn't. It was an enjoyable series 6/10. Seriously though the moment you mention " This show is bad because it's predictable " makes your opinion automatically invalid; because it's intentionally predictable Why else would they want to spoil their viewers with their episode title and the ED LOL. If anything, I'd say the storytelling/presentation made the show pretty meh. If the show didn't end like this then probably around a 5.
EGOISTDec 20, 2017 9:58 PM
Dec 20, 2017 11:09 PM
Sep 2016
I was going to check out nisio isin stuff but....this was so bad...so bad
All through...so bad
That last episode....so bad...Reading the reasoning behind him refusing those wishes was so so so infuriating.
I won't..ugh

I don't even know what to say. I'm just so mad.
I don't really find myself hating any anime but...this....so bad
So freaking bad...and funny enough the source material is worse apparently
I don't wanna see another Nisio Isin show again after this if I'm gonna find the same pretentious nonsense that last episode had (or whatever his name is)...that just made me so mad
Like....AH!..I'm so mad at this I can't even put my feelings into words...
Can you believe I actually recommended this to someone when it began airing...Sure they hate me right now
This anime..Just no...no...no
JudoJDDec 20, 2017 11:22 PM
1.1.Six
Dec 21, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2016
so the Rat wishes to forget it all , worst kind of wish for him, why ? cuz he will be dragged into the next tournament and must endure it all again, the guy with the hat told him that he can have more than one wish, he could have wished to just have two: forget all what he had experienced , and for the Juuni Taisen to be removed from existence along with anything that could resemble it , that way he could have completely avoid any possibility to take part in another battle Royale
Dec 21, 2017 6:42 AM

Jan 2011
this show might want to send a message but Rat is a bit too boring

the series started well, then the mid episodes had big drop in quality, the ending feel average
Dec 21, 2017 7:06 AM

Apr 2010
Im still butthurt that there was no Usagi's past.. Probably even writers couldn't explain why he is so messed up
Dec 21, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2013
I wasn't sure how to rate this anime. I thought that it was a pretty decent show, kind of predictable, but overall enjoyable. When I saw the end I hated his wish, and I was just so angry about it and wanted to give this show a lower score, but after thinking about it, it completely makes sense for rat to want to forget....so I ended up giving it my original rating.

7/10
Dec 21, 2017 9:32 AM
Oct 2007
The entire series was underwhelming for me. Once again the show premises had so much potential and it was intriguing enough for me to think after every episode what if I am the author, how would I write the story, what if I am the director, how would I change thing up? 7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2015
Ehh... mediocre show with a surprisingly profound and intriguing ending.

The show had an intriguing premise: a battle royale where you knew who was going die next (because of the Zodiac Order), but ended up not doing much with it. This episode alone gets an 8/10 for me, while most other episodes score about a 5-6/10 at best.

Overall, I give Juuni Taisen a 6/10, not everything Nisio Isin writes will be great -_-
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Dec 21, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2016
I really liked this show and for those saying it was predictable: it was supposed to be that way, they died in the reverse order of the zodiac. I thought Rat was a very interesting guy I liked his story and how they showed his experiences he had with all the other characters. Also the 99 wishes were hilarious and kinda sad.
Since rabbit didn't get a backstory someone commented this "There is this saying that rabbits can die of loneliness. I too suspect that he never had anyone and becoming a necromantist granted him the abilitiy to finally make friends.".
I gave it an 8/10.
Dec 21, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2014
Really entertaining show, and I liked the ending quite a bit.

I like this approach of the monogatari series writer, it's pretty interesting when the talking isn't the only thing going on.

Anyone know the OST that starts when Nezumi starts having a mental breakdown and starts listing his wishes? I love that OST!

Dec 21, 2017 2:19 PM

Nov 2014
The battle is quite fast, but the animation is good

but, above that all the thing, one thing that make me like this series is the message/value

the reason and background of every character is the point of this series, i like the storytelling and message that each character give either is positive or negative. especially the rat, i sense a great moral value from his ability and story

i'll be happier if this series has 24 episode run, so it can tell more detail about everything like more deeper character story, previous battle royale, and the one who organize it.

Still 9/10 from me

ps. the best ed this season i think, salute to Hiroyuki Sawano-san and DAI
Dec 21, 2017 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
I actually thought this was a really fitting finale. Nezumi agonizing over what his wish should be and showing flashbacks of when he asked the other warriors what they'd wish for was really interesting. I'd definitely be down just for a show where each episode was a different "path" :P Plus his final wish in the end definitely fit him and his personality very well. I'm still sad we didn't get a Usagi backstory episode though ... :(

Overall, I thought this show had a good start and end, but weak middle episodes. Starting it off with a death right in the first episode really set the tone, but knowing the order of the deaths really killed the suspense. I liked most of the characters and seeing how they were all different, but I wish they focused more on the battle or the show was longer so the backstories mattered more. Having an episode be half backstory and half battle made it so that both parts lacked impact. I felt the animation often fell flat, especially in the latter half. Music was OK, nothing special. The ending capped everything off and fit nicely, but unfortunately doesn't make up for the rest of the show. 6/10
Dec 21, 2017 3:14 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was truly amazing, we got to flesh out the backstories of the other characters by knowing what the desired most. Rat's wish was good, it would have made no sense to make him wish for something that went against the character that was developed, and the way he shot down other people's wishes and parsed them apart gave further insight into his psyche.
Ultimately what I realized is that the powers were designed to contradict the wish of the owner, rabbits power is to control those he kills, when he desires friends, rat desires nothing yet has to live the same menial life 100 times over, chicken's bird power allows her to kill from afar when she desires courage, dogs power is a poison bite when all he wants is to take care of his adopted cuck daughter. The other characters weren't fleshed out as well, but for a low budget 12 episode anime they did a good fucking job.
This is the underrated anime of the season. Too deep for people whose favorite anime is one piece though.
Dec 21, 2017 7:31 PM
Jan 2016
Hahaha a frustrating episode. Yeah, we will always have so many wishes in our lives because we always want to make our lives perfect, but what's the real standard of perfect life? I think that wish number 99 is great too, you can make your 100 wishes all come true hahaha, but I think Nezumi's wish is really fit for him and I think that's the best wish for people like him, for a people who didn't have any wish from the beginning...
Dec 21, 2017 7:58 PM

Aug 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Felt like the edgier version of fate and it was very predictable.....

A prime example of losing any and all legitimacy behind ones' opinion with an absolute speed of one sentence.

Except he's not wrong? For fucks sake the ending theme even gave away the order everyone died in.

Tried to be dark and edgier, PVs and commercials made it look like there was a lot of fighting. There was probably 1:45 cumulative time worth of fighting.

Every death was instantaneous and anti-climactic...and predictable just from the episode title or the portrayal of the character in question.

All for it to end with a kid who has an almost broken ability to win by happenstance and then make a lame wish.
Dec 21, 2017 8:21 PM

Oct 2013
Well he can wish for end of juni taisen
Lame closing.started off good though...
Dec 21, 2017 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
Well, that was a meh episode and only served to consolidate my 6/10 rating. This anime shouuld've ended on episode 11 and it would've been way better.
Dec 21, 2017 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
heiqi1hu said:
Well he can wish for end of juni taisen
Lame closing.started off good though...

That's what I say too!
It's nice to see everyone's wishes though.

Actually this episode is based on one-shot manga for Rat. And Juuni Tensei is based on this one shot, as a prequel to it.
Dec 21, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2013
Great anime with a pretty unexpected ending, but still it made sense.
Like, imagine living your life in doubts about what you did or didn't do, now imagine that x100 times xD That was his life... So as the bull said, choose the wish that fits you, and he did exactly that.
Now it makes sense why they all said that they remember him but doesn't remember where did they saw him, it's because each one of them already killed him once xD It was nice to see them all acting normal and telling him what they wish the most, and it's quite ironic the fact that the winner is the only one who didn't get a real wish xD

But still, i was expecting a little bit more from the ending, like they weren't dead and in the end, they would kill everyone that is part of Juuni Taisen tournament or he would revive them and kill the organizers of the tournament. Something like this...I was really expecting a very big plot twist where the guys that made the tournament would get screwed xD Oh and btw, so the people of the city are alive again? I thought they killed everyone.

But it was a nice run, and i really enjoyed it. An anime that gives a lot of enjoyment and doesn't need a 2nd season because it's a just 1 season story.
8/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 22, 2017 7:35 AM

Jun 2016
Idk what I should feel or react on Nezumi's wish. It's weirding me out, but it's his choice, so I have nothing against it. I mean that hat guy gave him an idea to have a hundred wishes or probably a thousand or more. I mean c'mon. You can grant all your wishes with that number of wishes you have. Ugh. Heck, he's just a human being after all and he makes the stupidest choice, but he's happy, so I'm happy for him, too.

That was a good ending. We saw Nezumi talking with the other Juuni Taisen warriors and asking them what their wish if they win.

Sheep's wish is eternal life; Chicken's confidence or quit being a warrior; Horse's talent; Boar's harem (hahaha I love her so much); Usagi's be friends with everyone (jesus); the twin's money--more money; Dog's idk; Monkey's idk; Ox's idk. So happy for Tiger that her wish came true because she met Ox. D'awww. ;-;

Let's understand Nezumi's choice. It made him depressed. And forgetting about Juuni Taisen seems a logical choice. Let's be happy for him. Poor baby. I wish him happiness.

4/5 for this episode and 8/10 for the entire series. I honestly enjoyed this anime so much. OX IS STILL MY BABY AND TIGER IS MY BEST GRIL THEN MONKEY THEN BOAR. HAHAHA.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 22, 2017 8:20 AM

Jul 2013
not a fan of the ending / his wish. Should've ended a episode earlier.
But i freaking love the soundtrack <3 no idea what it is called but love it
Dec 22, 2017 12:58 PM
Dec 2017
The logic of this story is basically make you interest to something and then break it until there is nothing good left. I am no a fan to this kind of pattern , this is just pointless and lazy story writing... Awful show with a good start... what a waste...
Dec 22, 2017 10:13 PM

Dec 2012
That was the dumbest wish ever. Also I miss Ox so much. :( He should have won not Rat.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2017

155 by Jawnyblaze »»
Jun 28, 6:31 AM

» Should I avoid watching the ED until after I've finished the series?

Jax - Jan 22

4 by StarlightShiba »»
Jan 31, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2017

197 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2017

112 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

222 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.