Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2017 8:10 PM
Apr 2017
Damn... I was shipping Natsume X Izumi, but now Im struggle.....Komiya is also the best girl

Im kinda switching constantly between them...

But one thing I certainly hope not to happen is Natsume n Izumi get into different uni as this would left most thing uncertain n leave many things to be decided by force...
Dec 7, 2017 8:27 PM

Dec 2014
Morikawa with her hair down is just <3

Glad to see Mio realizing her true feelings.

The awkwardness between Eita and Ena was kinda amusing.
Dec 7, 2017 8:45 PM

Nov 2007
HikariGo said:
I am pretty sure that the university that Mio is going for is the one that Eita got a recommendation for (yep just checked and indeed it is).

Not sure how preferences work in the Japanese university entrance system, but surely his recommendation would still be there even if he takes Mio's former choices exam.

Recommendation remains irrespective of what University they chose to take exams for. It just increases the options. Likewise, when someone selects, say for example three universities and passes all three of them, it doesn't necessarily mean they have to go to their first choice. They can always choose any of the university they have selected to sit for exams and have passed.

Also, since majority are talking about Komiya and Natsume, I think it was a nice touch that Morikawa actually changed a lot compared to the first episode. I am not talking about the hairstyle. Notice how she wouldn't request that Saru-guy to let her pass through the door after the end of school in episode one, where Yoriko had to interfere and make him let her through to this episode where she politely asked him to let her have her seat.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2017 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
uhhhh now it become awkward..
first Eita tried to enter Mio's University choice (which is same with her sister)
but now Mio tries to enter Eita's University (which he recommended to)
this shit can be done if they honest with each other
well shit, drama must happen
Dec 7, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2015
#TeamKomiyaaaaaa

Dec 7, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
Good build up for a dramatic conclusion. Chances don't seem too high for Komiya.
Dec 7, 2017 10:56 PM

Nov 2007
I find Komiya's falling in love with Izumi extremely cute and how she has been acting cuter by each passing episode, yet I cannot seem to ship her with Izumi and it's not just because Izumi simply doesn't see her that way. Her new found love for Izumi seems more like a highschooler's first crush, which in fact is the case for her.

As for Natsume's case, it seems more like a mature love because she had tasted the bitter taste of one-sided love once. However, she has come in terms with it realizing it was nothing more than a middleschooler's crush and most importantly she has finally noticed the person she ignored for far too long who should have been the dearest to her. And now she is willing to take steps to be with him and making decisions that she wouldn't have made otherwise, the first of which was when she said to Komiya that she wouldn't want her to date Izumi. The second, trying to get into the same University as Izumi even though she knows it's a tall task for her.

It's almost a no-brainer as to why Natsume ending up with Izumi would make more sense, but relationships just don't happen out of logical arguments so Komiya still has a chance imho.

Anyways, another thing I noticed is Natsume is not as gifted as a student as Izumi, who already got recommendation for such a good university. Notice how Izumi already has fewer mistakes while he is solving the mock quizzes while Natsume is making double the number of mistakes even though she goes to cram school. Difficulties of the two sets of questions aside (since my obvious guess is that Natsume is solving harder sets of questions, because Izumi's recommended University is a better University), Izumi is not even attending any cram school and he didn't have to do the mock quizzes until recently so it goes without saying that he is indeed a very good student to have caught up this fast.
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2017 11:42 PM

May 2015
"Why didn't you tell me she got a haircut!?"
"I wanted to see your reaction."

Eita is a boss.

Things are getting mixed up now with the University switcheroo. Well that's a bummer. The director is really messing with us now. 3 episodes to go. Don't do anything rash, Pine Jam. One mistake, and this anime will be screwed all over.
Dec 8, 2017 12:27 AM

Oct 2013
Damn this is getting interesting. Natsume finally saying she's moved on from her hopeless middle school crush and now liking someone else is a huge step for her. Now she can try and build her relationship with Eita. She even bought chocolates from the convenience store (as evidenced by the bag she had in her lap when she were in the car with her sister).

Komiya is getting better and better each episode. She was really cute this time around first getting embarrassed seeing Eita after that pseudo-confession but then ambushing him while he was jogging and giving him something to drink. Their chemistry is really good. I wonder what it means when Eita whispered it's impossible when Komiya said she hoped they would get along like this again. It could mean It's impossible because Eita will soon have to break Komiya's heart when he eventually rejects her for Natsume or it could also mean it's impossible to get along like it has always been because he has developed some faint feelings for Komiya as well.

I don't really know whi I should root for this time around. On the one hand I know Komiya is best girl but on the other I also really like Natsume. Whatever happens I'm gonna be happy for the one who wins and at the same time really heartbroken for the one who loses.
Dec 8, 2017 12:47 AM
Nov 2016
So Mio basically admitted that she was over Haruto and that she liked Izumi now(although it was obvious already)

We didn't get a lot of Komiya this episode.

Morikawa and Haruto got closer(sort of)

I think I already predicted this turn of events, I said after watching last episode that the anime will end with Izumi going to Suizan(Mio's first choice) and Mio will end up going to Joei(Izumi's first choice), that'd make for a pretty good but cliched ending... Now that Mio actually confirmed that she won't be going to Suizan, my prediction is slowly coming true...

Aargh, this is what watching too much anime does to you,almost nothing surprises you anymore.
Dec 8, 2017 1:07 AM

Jun 2017
FireFistYK said:
Adriel_Trigger said:

It's gonna be frustrating, right? XD

Yea, seems like it at least

so if im nor mistaken Eita trying to get to Suizan where it was Natsume 1st choice although hes already got recomendation at Joei, while Natsume do the opposite trying go get to Joei although she have more chance got accepted on Suizan?
Dec 8, 2017 1:44 AM

Oct 2013
linua said:
FireFistYK said:

Yea, seems like it at least

so if im nor mistaken Eita trying to get to Suizan where it was Natsume 1st choice although hes already got recomendation at Joei, while Natsume do the opposite trying go get to Joei although she have more chance got accepted on Suizan?

Yep that's pretty much it.
Dec 8, 2017 2:11 AM

Jun 2017
the irony on that if both got accepted on their newer choice...
-Riptide- said:
linua said:

Yep that's pretty much it.

the irony on that situation if both their "wish" being granted and got accepted on their newer choice...
Dec 8, 2017 3:00 AM
Apr 2016
Just tell me already just how tall is Hazuki Morikawa?? DIS BUGS ME
Re:formed
Dec 8, 2017 3:46 AM

Mar 2011
I'm pretty sure that Komiya will learn about Natsume's new choice

Dec 8, 2017 3:49 AM

Jun 2016
At this point, the thing that would ruin the show for me is if Natsume or Eita refuse to actually confess their feelings. Even if Eita does choose Komiya, Natsume does need to clear the air. If that doesn't happen then I feel the show wold be incomplete. With the whole college thing that's going on now it may fudge everything up a bit, hell it might push Komiya closer to Eita, but anything can happen. But the air just needs to be cleared for this phase to end and people can get on with their lives.
We already know Morikawa is going to respond to Souma at some point and that's fine either way it goes. She does have feelings for him, but I'm fine whether they go out or not.
Dec 8, 2017 5:03 AM

Dec 2015
REEEEEE hopefully they'll enter opposite universities and Ena will get into Suizan.
~
Dec 8, 2017 6:27 AM

Dec 2014
ok it was very good episode..pretty cute how both are applying for each other choice
Dec 8, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2015
Im confused, Natsume first love is Eita and then she moved to Haruto and now realized that she liked Eita all the way. Or she thought she liked Haruto as her first love and now discovered that she never REALLY liked him and really like Eita??

I think a few changes in the translation can make a lot of difference in this episode, someone know exactly what is the right order?
shiro_kaiDec 8, 2017 8:13 AM
Dec 8, 2017 8:10 AM

Apr 2016
Mich666 said:
Eita_Izumi said:

You're not the only one. I like Ena too, but I feel like Natsume should end up with Eita.

I for one think that if this series ends with anything else than Eita ending with Ena, it would be distaster. I mean, they have the best chemistry in the show and that's what love should be about - natural conversations with your loved one while having fun, not those awkward situations that only leaves the other one in pain... All the time they are emphasizing their mutual feelings of liking each other (more than with anyone else I guess) and right at this point it would be pretty much weird if he ended with Mio with almost no build-up at all. Also, it would feel as Mio picked him only because she couldn't have Haruto, and I would felt pretty bad for this choice of pity if I was him. So I don't believe this is likely if this story is to be any good. It would be pretty disappointing otherwise.

Haruto, on the other way, is poised to work hard in the town and his feelings for Morikawa could end in vain in the end if they separates in the end (as the life goes, it's very possible). That's why she had this sad face after talking to him at baseball grounds, she literally has to chose between him (love) or the university (dreams). Pretty hard choice if you ask me as she will be blaming herself for all her life for not chosing the other.

This episode has just shown that she's moved on from Soma. She didn't move on just because she didn't have a chance to, she moved on because she realized that it wasn't love after all.

'All the time they are emphasizing their mutual feelings of liking each other'
Now I've got a lot to say against that. In the last few episodes, Eita has barely tried to appreciate her feelings. His mind is already on Mio, and even during the date it was like that. Although they are similar, if one of them doesn't respond it's just not possible. Therefore it's not 'they' but Ena only. Also, even when Eita was being kind to her, it was just as a friend.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Dec 8, 2017 8:10 AM

Oct 2013
shiro_kai said:
Im confused, Natsume first love is Eita e then she moved to Haruto and now realized that she liked Eita all the way. Or she thought she liked Haruto was her first love and now discovered that she never REALLY liked him and really like Eita??

I think a few changes in the translation can make a lot of difference in this episode, can someone help?

Natsume liked Soma since middle school. He was her first love. Because of that she never really thought of Eita as a romantic interest. However, Natsume has finally moved on from her middle-school crush and realized it would never develop further than that. Along the she has realized that the guy that was by her side the whole time (helping her with carrying student council stuff, sharing a secret about her liking Soma) is a possible romantic interest and has developed feelings for her.
Dec 8, 2017 8:54 AM

Sep 2015
-Riptide- said:
shiro_kai said:
Im confused, Natsume first love is Eita e then she moved to Haruto and now realized that she liked Eita all the way. Or she thought she liked Haruto was her first love and now discovered that she never REALLY liked him and really like Eita??

I think a few changes in the translation can make a lot of difference in this episode, can someone help?

Natsume liked Soma since middle school. He was her first love. Because of that she never really thought of Eita as a romantic interest. However, Natsume has finally moved on from her middle-school crush and realized it would never develop further than that. Along the she has realized that the guy that was by her side the whole time (helping her with carrying student council stuff, sharing a secret about her liking Soma) is a possible romantic interest and has developed feelings for her.

So she didn't acknowledge Eita in the past but now she does.
Anyway I still have the felling that she did not just developed fellings for him NOW, but she already did it before and stopped (because he moved) and now is letting it grow again.

Thank you very much.

Dec 8, 2017 9:42 AM
May 2017
Anathor said:
Ena made things awkward for both of them last ep; good that they managed to partly solve that this week.
Would be cool if Eita gets accepted to Mio's old choice, then Ena follows him and Mio gets accepted in another uni. Perfect ending.

Meanwhile St. Valentine day draws closer.

Another perfect ending:
Eita and Ena kinda get together, so he cancels the entrance exam to the other uni, but well long distance relationship isn't too easy to maintain, etc. Mio gets in Eita's uni, and then everything goes as it should have been in the first place. :D

Anyways at this point I am fine with wichever side wins, I'd still prefer Natsume, but it's OK the other way as well.

Other than this:
imSOuniqueDec 8, 2017 10:17 AM
Dec 8, 2017 10:43 AM

Apr 2015
Morikawa looks better in her new look but still not exactly to my tastes. She as a character just exists, no more no less for me

I hate misunderstandings, always. Gonna write it in my profile. FFS, it's freaking me out.

I'm reading the novel adaption ending right after. Curiosity has taken the better of me.
Dec 8, 2017 11:16 AM
Dec 2017
Anathor said:
Would be cool if Eita gets accepted to Mio's old choice, then Ena follows him and Mio gets accepted in another uni.

Do you recognize that Ena is one year younger compared to the main cast, so she remains in secondary edution as they leave? Furthermore, obversing her antics towards "cram" learning, she has zero chance to enter the kind of high-tier universities Natsume and Izumi are aiming at. Ena will probably shun college for a creative arts career.
Dec 8, 2017 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
Tacsk0 said:
Anathor said:
Would be cool if Eita gets accepted to Mio's old choice, then Ena follows him and Mio gets accepted in another uni.

Do you recognize that Ena is one year younger compared to the main cast, so she remains in secondary edution as they leave? Furthermore, obversing her antics towards "cram" learning, she has zero chance to enter the kind of high-tier universities Natsume and Izumi are aiming at. Ena will probably shun college for a creative arts career.

She could just enter a year later, that wouldn't be the problem. Anyway it wasn't a serious what if, I mean we know from the previews how the anime is going to end, unfortunately. At most they might go with a separate ways ending.
Dec 8, 2017 11:41 AM
Dec 2017
When Souma, Morikawa, the kids and the Sportgirl went to play baseball, a brown moto-scooter was briefly visible on the lawn. I guess that was a hint at Ena's hidden presence, but what's the significance of her being there? As far as I saw there was nothing of athletic or "paparazzi" significance to depict and she didn't even ask for permission. The police incident apparently failed to adjust her head?
Tacsk0Dec 8, 2017 1:32 PM
Dec 8, 2017 1:36 PM
Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
I find Komiya's falling in love with Izumi extremely cute and how she has been acting cuter by each passing episode, yet I cannot seem to ship her with Izumi and it's not just because Izumi simply doesn't see her that way. Her new found love for Izumi seems more like a highschooler's first crush, which in fact is the case for her.

As for Natsume's case, it seems more like a mature love because she had tasted the bitter taste of one-sided love once. However, she has come in terms with it realizing it was nothing more than a middleschooler's crush and most importantly she has finally noticed the person she ignored for far too long who should have been the dearest to her. And now she is willing to take steps to be with him and making decisions that she wouldn't have made otherwise, the first of which was when she said to Komiya that she wouldn't want her to date Izumi. The second, trying to get into the same University as Izumi even though she knows it's a tall task for her.

It's almost a no-brainer as to why Natsume ending up with Izumi would make more sense, but relationships just don't happen out of logical arguments so Komiya still has a chance imho.

Anyways, another thing I noticed is Natsume is not as gifted as a student as Izumi, who already got recommendation for such a good university. Notice how Izumi already has fewer mistakes while he is solving the mock quizzes while Natsume is making double the number of mistakes even though she goes to cram school. Difficulties of the two sets of questions aside (since my obvious guess is that Natsume is solving harder sets of questions, because Izumi's recommended University is a better University), Izumi is not even attending any cram school and he didn't have to do the mock quizzes until recently so it goes without saying that he is indeed a very good student to have caught up this fast.

Izumi is smart but he's also retarded. Willing to give up a better school to chase after low-tier mopey waifu without any guarantee of at least something starting between them lmao.

Reality: Goes to worse school, get's average salaryman job, works hard to make waifu happy, mopey low self-esteem princess feels neglected and dejected b/c of husbando overtime. Runs into random guy and or first love Haruto at a 'vulnerable' moment and diddles him. Welcome to a Just Because! season two.
Dec 8, 2017 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
Kurokolist said:
shanimebib said:

Izumi is smart but he's also retarded. Willing to give up a better school to chase after low-tier mopey waifu without any guarantee of at least something starting between them lmao.

Reality: Goes to worse school, get's average salaryman job, works hard to make waifu happy, mopey low self-esteem princess feels neglected and dejected b/c of husbando overtime. Runs into random guy and or first love Haruto at a 'vulnerable' moment and diddles him. Welcome to a Just Because! season two.

I actually quite like your version of the situation and it gives me an idea of the type of person you are IRL but I could be entirely wrong. :)
Coronavirus.
Dec 8, 2017 5:18 PM
Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
Kurokolist said:

I actually quite like your version of the situation and it gives me an idea of the type of person you are IRL but I could be entirely wrong. :)

You are probably wrong.

It's also in the vein of the typical Seinen, drama and japanese stereotype you may encounter so if you like it, you should have enough material to feed yourself for an age.
Dec 9, 2017 12:46 AM

Oct 2008
Mio just became more unlikable because she didn't pursue her older sis school...while Eita still studying for that school
while Ena is still best girl...lolz
Morikawa became more pretty eh...
4/5.

Dec 9, 2017 5:32 AM
Jun 2017
While watching the first half of the show;
Eita x Ena
And Morikawa x Soma x Natsume !!!!

* eita and ena are so cute as a couple!!! Wahahaha
Dec 9, 2017 5:47 AM
Jun 2017
Me after watching the whole episode...
Morikawa x Soma
Natsume x Eta x Ena

*atleast in this episode it shows/ clarify that Natsume first love might be Soma but as said in the episode she has liked another one (eta!!!)...

* though im so sure that the ending will be still Eta and Natsume im just hoping that maybe there will be a twist and eta x ena will be together. For me it will be a cute finale!!!
Dec 9, 2017 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
Ah, Komiya is an ever-present source of amusement. I am glad that she and Izumi managed to overcome the awkward atmosphere brought about by Komiya's big mouth.

As for Izumi, slowly but surely, he and Natsume seem to be moving closer. I hope that a possible case of miscommunication looming on the horizon will not bring about something heartbreaking.

Inui deserves an honourable mention as well, she is a true bro (or a sis).
Dec 9, 2017 2:25 PM

Jun 2011
Neko_96 said:
Seiya0890 said:
Ena is like a stalker lol. I know many people don't like Mio, but if you rewatch the beginning Ena is the annoying/ stalker character by definition... Though she is less annoying recently.

What will happen according to me :

the spoiler is from light novel?
Note: I still havent read light novel

No, just my assumption.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2017 8:48 PM

Aug 2015
lol, everything is so awkward for everyone now.
Dec 10, 2017 12:45 AM

Jan 2017
Anyone can tell me what does 'O' and '/' means when marking MCQs?
'O' - Correct
'/' - False
Or vice versa?

I think I read it somewhere in manga but I forgot. they said something about this
Dec 10, 2017 5:32 AM
May 2017
this last scene reminded me of this meme:
imSOuniqueDec 10, 2017 1:49 PM
Dec 10, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2014
Didn't anyone notice Natsume hesitating over the (seemingly identical) drinks again? In one of the first episodes it was a sign of her not making choices. Now she avoids the choice alltogether and picks coffee.

Tarotist said:
"Why didn't you tell me she got a haircut!?"
"I wanted to see your reaction."

Eita is a boss.

Yet in other ways he's a complete tool.

_Kairu_ said:
lol, everything is so awkward for everyone now.

Which is pretty realistic when you have a group of friends, some of which are in love with eachother (>.<)

Jango0o said:
SoraSenpai said:
And I think I can speak for everyone when I say..."I hope the Bluray fixes this fucking TERRIBLE animation!"

Jeah, the animation in this episode was far from good. I keep thinking what Eita had in mind with what he said after Ena departed from the shop. I hope nothing negative.

Soma walking around on the baseball field basically looked like an obese version of Stickman. It reminded me of Satou in Speed Grapher, walking around the hotel room. It's like they drew a single frame, then made cutouts of the paper and put pins in his joints to make the animation of him moving.

gust0717 said:
It was fun watching Ena and Eita becoming awkward and conscious of each other but it was even better to see them come to terms, of sorts. I just hope Ena's expectations don't come crushing down. T_T
Also, I kinda felt Natsume's change of heart came very suddenly and out of nowhere.

She didn't have a change of heart, she simply decided she'd stick with back-up boy for now,.. da bitch!

shanimebib said:
Natsume telling Morikawa that she has finally found the person she really likes showed that she has truly moved on from her first love.

People can say anything, that doesn't make it true.

Tarotist said:
Things are getting mixed up now with the University switcheroo. Well that's a bummer. The director is really messing with us now. 3 episodes to go. Don't do anything rash, Pine Jam. One mistake, and this anime will be screwed all over.
hyperknees91 said:
I mean she's still going to win regardless. The switch university plot line is dumb as hell though.
HikariGo said:
I am pretty sure that the university that Mio is going for is the one that Eita got a recommendation for (yep just checked and indeed it is).

Not sure how preferences work in the Japanese university entrance system, but surely his recommendation would still be there even if he takes Mio's former choices exam.

It's a retarded and utterly annoying plot ploy. Note also that if they both end up going to different universities, Izumi would be going to the lesser one, because it was Natsume's first choice.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 10, 2017 5:00 PM

Aug 2015
The characters are just too confused and annoying. with the exception of Komiya, she's cool. I feel like this show is just going to end in disappointment
Dec 11, 2017 2:52 PM

Aug 2016
The story progresses, new moments, beautiful and simple moments, I don't know how as a simple scene where two characters exchange drinks can make me so happy...

5/5

Peace.
Dec 11, 2017 3:38 PM

Sep 2015
I’m gonna have a fucking seizure is this MC picks Mio over Ena
Dec 11, 2017 11:30 PM
Jul 2015
Zelev said:
Is it weird that I find Ena as best girl, but I still want MC to end up with Mio? They're not mutually exclusive things, I guess. However, I do think the Ena and Eita character dynamic is better. Still..

I can't believe there's 3 more episodes. This has felt really drawn out (not in a bad way), but I want to see how it ends already because of the anticipation.

I think Mio will be paired with Eita in the end, as will be Morikawa and Haruto.

LOL if this were a Harem anime, Eita will end up with 3 girls, Mio, Ena, and Hazuki.

With that being said, I prefer watching Anime with 2 or more couples/pairings like this one than Harem shows, so I hope there will be some Fantasy and Battle anime like this in the future featuring 2 male best friends each paired with their respective girls.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Dec 12, 2017 7:13 AM
Mar 2017
If anyone has watched white album 2, i have a feeling this anime's going to end pretty similar to that based on the whole college situation going on and komiya being the "obstacle".
Dec 13, 2017 8:27 AM
Mar 2015
The real problem is that in less than two months only Haruto and Ena will be left in this town while all the rest are away at college
Dec 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2015
I really hope Eita chooses Ena in the end. I really don't like Mio; her personality is just so depressing and the way she acts is too toxic for a good relationship. The way Eita and End get along is really cute and their personalities mesh well.
Dec 13, 2017 7:27 PM
Nov 2017
Neko_96 said:
Lanz said:
Morikawa looks better in her new look but still not exactly to my tastes. She as a character just exists, no more no less for me

I hate misunderstandings, always. Gonna write it in my profile. FFS, it's freaking me out.

I'm reading the novel adaption ending right after. Curiosity has taken the better of me.

Do you read light novel? If you read LN,then please give me spoiler about Natsume and Izumi ><

Is the novel still just physical copy? Or someone already translated it to english?
Dec 14, 2017 5:15 AM
Jan 2016
I swear to God if Ena gets cucked...
Dec 14, 2017 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
So Natsume finally sorted out her feelings. Guess best girl Komiya doesn't have a chance now.

Now there is going to be a problem with the university choices. Well, both should be able to find out about the other's choice.

Dec 14, 2017 6:33 PM
Nov 2017
Neko_96 said:
Andika_Setiawan said:

Is the novel still just physical copy? Or someone already translated it to english?

Nope. the LN is japanese

Still ongoing
Or already ended?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

355 by venbals »»
May 19, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

135 by venbals »»
May 17, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.