Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2017 9:13 PM

Jun 2015
I got Endless Patience and Seiyuu Recognotion.
:)
Jan 23, 2017 9:15 PM
Aug 2016
Going in Blind
Genre Addict, because shows with cute girls could never get boring for me
Karoke Master to an extent, if I'm not hooked on an OP/ED within 6 episodes I'll start skipping it
Jan 23, 2017 9:34 PM

Apr 2013
I think i'm all of these:
Seiyuu Recognition: only the unique voices that is like fukuyama jun, tamura yukari and miyano mamoru.
recomention guru: cuz everyone i know comes to me asking for help saying shit like "i have run out of anime to watch" then i be like heres my list.
karaoke master: i just cant help but to sing along to the catchy ones i guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2017 10:29 PM

Apr 2013
Going in Blind (and dry)- I think too much and don't want to guess everything right before going in and getting it right
No Drop Policy - It took me a year to finish Idolm@aster but I did it (and won't be touching the Idol genre for a while)
Expert Binger - For the most part if I like it
Seiyuu Recognition - Happens, BoBoBo is DIO.
"A miracle... They're just glorious misunderstandings."
Jan 23, 2017 10:32 PM

Sep 2015
Seiyuu Recognition
Jan 23, 2017 10:49 PM

May 2016
Although the title is not exactly what I am, I'm the one named "One List to Rule Them All". Because I want to complete/watch everything in my plan to watch as fast as posible. But, in contrast with the article, once I have arrived to watch ALL my "plan to", I won't watching anymore (unless reccomended) 'cause I'll feel that I've already seen too much and that I don't need more. (Obviously, sequels or spin-offs to series I already like, are not included in this " won't watch anymore ".)
Jan 23, 2017 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
KuroudoAkabane said:
https://myanimelist.net/featured/1825/Achievement_Unlocked__Greatest_Personal_Anime_Achievements

so which ones have you unlocked and which ones are you not bother ed with and why>?

Going in blind. The picture and the description on a database, sometimes the tags too - that's all I need to watch an anime. Sometimes even less than that. Can't trust the reviewers and other people in general. They are very much not me, and all too often elitist snobs who do not love anime like I do.
Nostalgia Addict. Added a show I watched 3+ times to favorites because I realized how much I like it.
I'm not close to No Anime No Life yet, with mere 700+ anime, but one day I will get it.

Ones I have not bothered:
One List to Rule Them All is blatantly impossible, it's pure trolling.
Well-versed in the Classics - I had this one at the start of my career, but as I watch ongoing shows, my list mostly grows from the "now" end.
No Drop Policy and Perfect 10 Only - they are antithetical to "going in blind".

MALGraph achievements I can be proud of:
Hentai Overlord (80% pervert). It seems to have dropped recently (from 100%), I guess I really need to watch Keijo.
Prima Undine (max level slice-of-life). One of my favorite genres.
MALGraph achievement I'm really confused about:
Heart full of love (max level romance). I guess MAL puts "romance" on everything.
Jan 23, 2017 11:40 PM

Mar 2012
Going in Blind
Nostalgia addict
Genre addict
Jan 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2009
Nostalgia Addict because I watched a few series I liked atleast twice.

For Love of the Plot because I actually watch/read ecchi and hentai with plot for the plot. (Not gonna lie and say I only watch it for the plot though.)

Genre Addict(Well, most of my genres are fantasy, supernatural, or sci-fi of some sort.)

Expert Binger(I can knock out a series that's 16 episode or less in 2 days and a series that's between 20 to
30 episodes in about 4 days. When I start watching an anime I marathon it with about 6-8 episodes a day.)

Karaoke Master(I don't sing to anime songs, but I never skip the openings and endings either. The opening and ending are part of the enjoyment of an anime for me.)

Well-versed in the Classics(Now, I do have newer anime on my list too, but I have alot of older classic series on it as well like Kimba the White Lion, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Slayers,etc.)
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Jan 24, 2017 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
No Drop
Genre Addict (romance)
Recommendation Guru
Expert Binger
Karaoke Master
Jan 24, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
and how am i supposed to find out which achievemts ive unlocked?
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Jan 24, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2012
-Going in Blind
-Nostalgia Addict
-For Love of the "Plot"
-Recommendation Guru
-Expert Binger
-Endless Patience
-No Anime no Life
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Jan 24, 2017 1:25 PM

Sep 2016
inb4lock

- Going in Blind. I usually just read the synopsis
- Nostalgia Addict. Must have watched Angel Beats 5-10 times
- Karaoke Master. Most of the time. I don't skip the OP because it feels wrong and I don't skip the ED because I'm too lazy.
- Seiyuu Recognition. Yes, a bit. Even if I don't know that particular voice actor's name, I'm pretty good at recognizing voices.
Jan 24, 2017 1:31 PM

Jul 2010
No Drop Policy
Going in Blind
Nostalgia Addict
Genre Addict
Recommendation Guru
Expert Binger
Karaoke Master
Well-versed in the Classics
No Anime No Life
Jan 24, 2017 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
Genre addict (I'm very likely to watch a show that looks to cater to at least one of my personal biases)
Recommendation guru (I love finding out about my friends' tastes and recommending stuff based on it)
Well-versed in the classics (I generally tend to favour stuff from the late 90s)
Take care of yourself

Jan 24, 2017 1:42 PM

Oct 2016
No Drop Policy -150 and counting. I got a ton of time, but I've mostly watched anime with an average of 20ish episodes, so this isn't too bad.

For The Love of The Plot- If I really wanted some fanservice, I'd look up some hentai, and even then I'd probably criticize the plot.

Genre Addict- I can't say I love 1 genre the most so I'll go with 3
-Romance. I can't really explain this one, but the romance has to be entertaining and usually accompanied by another genre like Comedy, Drama or Adventure.

-Action/Adventure- Its a wide category, so I have a lot of choices and there are some fantastic ones.(Many of my 10s are in this category)

-Thriller-There's something about the tension that I just feel excited about. It either falls flat or blows me away, and its for the latter that I find myself coming back for more Thrillers. (Usually combined with Drama/ Mystery/ Psychological/ Supernatural)

Endless Patience- I only watched it once, but it felt like much more than that, jeez

I'll be hunting for Recommendation Guru and No Anime No Life. Till then...
Jan 24, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2016
Going in blind: I never watch trailers, I don't read reviews and sometimes I don't even read the summary. If the show has tags I like and an awesome looking poster/characters I'm sold :p

Nostalgia addict: I can't even remember how much times I've rewatched my favorite shows :|

For love of the plot: I love myself some bishounen anime, even if the show has zero intelligence

Genre addict: give me all the sports and yaoi. Like I said here above, I like shows with pretty boys.

Expert binger: I have lots of free time atm so why not binge everything? :3

Karaoke master: one does not simply skip openings, although I do skip some endings.

Seiyuu recognition: that moment you have to pause your anime because you need to look up that one characters voice, and I'm always right.
dino-chanJan 24, 2017 2:03 PM
Jan 24, 2017 2:23 PM

Apr 2016
Going in Blind
No Drop Policy (Only dropped 3 because of the CGI)
Nostalgia Addict
Up to Date (Naruto only because the others never interested me)
For Love of the Plot
Genre Addict
Karaoke Master
Jan 25, 2017 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Going in blind
Nostalgia addict
For love of the plot
Genre addict
Expert binger
Karaoke master (Death parade OP and Kekkai sensed ED)
Seiryuu Recognition
Jan 26, 2017 1:40 AM

Nov 2014
- Genre Addict
- Recommendation Guru
- Expert Binger

Oh well.

I'm on my way to Nostalgia Addict and maybe Karaoke Master too.
Jan 26, 2017 1:51 AM

Mar 2015
-Going in Blind
-Nostalgia Addict
-Seiyuu Recognition
-Recommendation Guru
Jan 26, 2017 2:02 AM

Apr 2013
Going in Blind ~
Expert Binger ~
Well-versed in the Classics ~
Endless Patience ~
Jan 26, 2017 2:17 AM

Feb 2016
As for me it would be:

No Drop Policy [One Piece is the only one, but I'm pretty sure I'll finish it once it's done.]
Going in Blind [This one is really important for me when watching anime]
Nostalgia Addict
Genre Addict [In fact I'm watching a lot but Drama/Mecha/Psychological is a MUST.]
Recommendation Guru [I don't write recs on MAL - but if anyone needs a rec - here I am]
Expert Binger [Almost 500 Episodes of One Piece in 10 days... that was tough.]
Karaoke Master [The only songs I know at Karaoke Bars are Anime Songs so yeah]
Seiyuu Recognition [I think everyone will recognize'em after finishing a few shows]
Well-versed in the Classics [There are still a few on my TWL - but classic anime is best]
Endless Patience [LOL]
No Anime No Life [Well... there's no need for MAL if I hadn't finished at least 500+]
Jan 26, 2017 3:59 AM

Jan 2015
I'm partial up to date everything else is swing and miss
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jan 26, 2017 4:22 AM

Sep 2015
kuzushiko said:
Those who have the No Drop Policy must be hardcore, or maybe they just know how to avoid the uglies... =v=

It's not that difficult to pick an anime you're likely to finish if you at least check the synopsis, genre/studio/source and maybe one or two reviews.

The real badasses/masochists are those who have both No Drop Policy and the true Going in Blind. Not checking anything at all, just pick an anime and watch.
Jan 26, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2013
Nostalgia Addict
Recommendation Guru
Expert Binger
Seiyuu Recognition
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2017 5:11 AM

Mar 2009
Wow, now this is one good site this article leads to, OP.
Thanks for it.

Ok so according to this site, my achievements are:
- What exactly did I just watch?
- My mind is full of fu**
- So manly, I can't breathe
- Testosterone Storm
- You are already man
- History Class
- Me? Pilot this thing?
- Growing suspicion
- Detective's assistant
- Genius detective
- Stalker
- Unrequited Love
- Sparkles and bubbles
- Normal High School boy
- VHS Master Race
- I watch anime only for the "plot"
- Completionist
- The First Step
- Casual Watcher
- The millionaire

Also I have to add...
- Going in blind
- No drop policy
- Nostalgia addict
- Expert binger
- Endless Patience
Since there's no way to tell these from the stats
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jan 26, 2017 5:25 AM

Dec 2016
formis_sage said:
kuzushiko said:
Those who have the No Drop Policy must be hardcore, or maybe they just know how to avoid the uglies... =v=

It's not that difficult to pick an anime you're likely to finish if you at least check the synopsis, genre/studio/source and maybe one or two reviews.

The real badasses/masochists are those who have both No Drop Policy and the true Going in Blind. Not checking anything at all, just pick an anime and watch.

Actually yeah that WILL be a horrifying combination =v= dayum, baby!!

~Le Signature
Jan 26, 2017 5:30 AM

Jun 2016
Oya oya oya...

My totally achievements are

No Drop Policy
Nostalgia Addict
Genre Addict

And Lastly...
No Anime no Life :D
Jan 26, 2017 6:11 AM

Jun 2015
kodial said:
Wow, now this is one good site this article leads to, OP.
Thanks for it.

Ok so according to this site, my achievements are:
- What exactly did I just watch?
- My mind is full of fu**
- So manly, I can't breathe
- Testosterone Storm
- You are already man
- History Class
- Me? Pilot this thing?
- Growing suspicion
- Detective's assistant
- Genius detective
- Stalker
- Unrequited Love
- Sparkles and bubbles
- Normal High School boy
- VHS Master Race
- I watch anime only for the "plot"
- Completionist
- The First Step
- Casual Watcher
- The millionaire

Also I have to add...
- Going in blind
- No drop policy
- Nostalgia addict
- Expert binger
- Endless Patience
Since there's no way to tell these from the stats
yeah and if I add in the hentai I have watched;
I am a 1%er.
Jan 26, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
I have/somewhat unlocked these achievements:

Going in Blind
Perfect 10 only
For the love of the Plot
Genre addict
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite opening (or ending) of an anime you haven't seen

Phantomtroupe97 - 10 hours ago

30 by nishant0 »»
19 minutes ago

» What anime has best memes

nishant0 - 11 hours ago

18 by Dcyber »»
23 minutes ago

» Are you glad KyotoAni is coming back to save gag comedy?

Dragevard - Today

8 by Adnash »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » A anime that mention your country? ( 1 2 3 )

torsan88 - Sep 17

109 by aReviewer »»
2 hours ago

» Did Shikanoko save comedy anime?

Catalano - Today

20 by RainyEvenings »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.