Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 29, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
Until the very end, it's still meh.
Only reason for me to still continue this series is because of Yoruka.
5/10
Mar 29, 2016 1:29 PM

Feb 2015
Hm...i don't know about the ending.....from overall series, i enjoyed it, but just the story really bothers me so much. i was trying my best to understand the story but because it was so rushed, i got confused of it. But on the other side, on the fanservice, character and comedy, i enjoy it and like it. tbh this series could be more better than this. basically it has potential. just the studio made a decision to just put 5 vol into 12 episode, that is insane. And i'm kinda dissapointed at the action scene. the fighting animation was meh.... i didn't find it very cool, well sometimes i think it's cool but only a little, overall it was a meh action... AND it could be better too if they make it into 2d and put a little bit more effort into it. i guess that's all my problem from this series.

and again, Honestly i really enjoy the series besides the story and action. so i give it 7/10.
i hope they make it like Date A Live tho....
Date A Live is way better than this tbh.....

Edit: wait! is it only me who find this ??

both character likes food. big boobs. and they way they talk almost similiar.
YizelTroMar 29, 2016 2:18 PM
Mar 29, 2016 1:54 PM
Mar 2016
Mascera said:
Whoa, straight to the point. Straight to OP without any intro.
Bad news, Lux. Your "princess" is gonna get rape. You better come safe her quick.
I knew it. I knew Yoruka will be waiting Lux at that very place. Intense, and yet short fight against her though.

Happy Ending(?)

Well, it was good until the rest of the harem came along, and they even added a new one.
Mar 29, 2016 3:00 PM

Aug 2015
Had extremely low expectations, and it was exactly what I expected. Found myself losing interest, minutes after the opening ended each episode. This series doesn't have anything new that other echhi/harem shows haven't brought to the table.

Average series overall, I liked the art and some of the characters were slightly interesting (only thing that kept me watching after the 1st episode).

5/10
Mar 29, 2016 3:12 PM

Aug 2013
The story is god, but like he most harem shows, RUSHED.

Well time to wait the new releases...
Mar 29, 2016 3:43 PM

Jan 2012
And so Lux and his harem lived happily ever after...since I doubt we'll ever get a season two! XD Pretty generic, forgettable affair with a plot not worth paying attention to, but the girls were nice. I'll miss best girl Phi's big, beautiful tits most of all. :( I liked it more than some other ilk in its genre, Kuusen Madoshi comes to mind though that show was a little different. Very generous 7/10. XD
Mar 29, 2016 3:59 PM

Jun 2015
I thought this series was okay, the main thing that kept me watching was Yoruka and Krulcifer. If they didn't rush it like every other harem show it could've been good. I'll give it a 7/10 just because of Yoruka and Krulcifer.
Mar 29, 2016 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
Predictable ending.
Had some nice moments though.

6/10 - It's hard to ship Lux with somebody since I happen to like a majority of the girls.
Mar 29, 2016 8:08 PM

Aug 2014
Dear Lord.... I have never rolled my eyes so much in a while. The harem was nice and all with female characters with some distinct personalites. However, this mc displays qualities that I hate about characters, such as Dense, Virgin is Love Virgin is Life mentality, and furthermost the lack of ability to end it (This is a necessity for battles).
This anime is another one of those "My little Pony:Friendship is Magic" Bullshit and the story didn't help its cause either.. As I said before, the only thing good about this anime is the Girls and the opening.
The score (I am being lenient) is 5.63 (Round it to 6)
Mar 29, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2014
Eh, it was alright. Story never felt like it was getting anywhere, things felt very hashed together in favour of giving each girl their spotlight episodes. Action was good but not anything noteworthy. Better than some battle school harem anime, but not really close to the good ones. Also, every villain under the sun sporting multi-coloured eyes was a bit annoying.

Lisha best girl, best dere dere tsundere. Anime gets a 7/10 from me.
Mar 29, 2016 11:29 PM
Nov 2015
our mc and co beat the bad guys and save the kingdom! the party is added by an assassin and maybe the triad or his sister. nice!
Mar 30, 2016 5:00 AM

Jun 2013
i don't know it was an okay finale
Mar 30, 2016 5:07 AM

May 2015
So when does S2 get announced? Any sales boost from the anime to push it along or are we in wait mode for BD sales?
Mar 30, 2016 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
How boring this episode, he was about to kill me, LOL!
Narratively he did not take me in the least, just waiting for the end to chudere chapter and send it into oblivion this series. Appreciable, I can only count the OST, everything else is just a jumble of déjà vu.

5/10
Mar 30, 2016 9:04 AM

Nov 2014
Very weak series 4/10 from me
Hi there
Mar 30, 2016 10:32 AM
Dec 2015
This series was very average. It uses the traditional formula, all girls school, guy ends up in a fight with the HBiC, HBiC is so tsun she can't be honest with him. But then the entire story just begins to be rushed. On top of that, the art style I tried to like, but...I found they looked massively younger than they should have been. And on top of that, the story just seemed to be rushed, no context of who most of these creeps are, just that they're evil. I give it a 5/10, if it gets another season I doubt I'll watch it.

Additionally the only girls that were interesting were Krulcifer and Yoruka. And they hardly got any screen time.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Mar 30, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
Predictable ending, the overall story was bad, 4/10 from me.
This series is similiar to others "harem" anime.

No more characters development, no need for second season, just throw away.
These are only 2 females who liked normally, Krulcifer and Airi. MC was dense and kinda bored guy, not gentle at all.

Yeah, IMO i hope for the creators want to remake (even though so far from the "possible" word).
Mar 30, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2015
Due to contrived coincidence Lux manages to appear TWICE to save Lisesharte and the fight between Lux and Yoruka was so anti-climatic and short.

I'm keeping my 3/10 score.
Mar 30, 2016 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
Well, it certainly this isn't going to win any awards soon. It seemed to be a little rushed though, but I loved the characters, and kinda liked the story. I'd give it a 6 or a 7/10.
Mar 30, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2013
generic harem ending,
nothing more then an average harem anime that deliver a weak plot
in minimum time mix with fanservice...... though i did enjoy some of the episodes :) .
Mar 30, 2016 3:09 PM
Dec 2015
I will say this in defense of this show. At least he isn't as dense as Ichika...I don't think anyone can be as dense as Ichika.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Mar 30, 2016 5:42 PM

Jun 2012
Had to drop my final score to a 4 since they went with a "give me a break!!!" for the final line of the anime.
Mar 30, 2016 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
A less terrible date a live (which progressively got worse from s1).

Honestly figured this would be a complete waste of time after the first episode but it actually turned out to be a decent watch for the over saturated repeating genre it defines itself as. Really you can thank Krulcifer for being the first girl focused on...that helped.
Mar 30, 2016 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
That ending...basically Lux got a harem xD
"Another Lukkuchi girl" ahahahah 10/10
"You are trash" & that last one "count me in too".
How to get a harem:
pt1- be Lux Arcadia.

7/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 30, 2016 11:24 PM

Oct 2011
Going to miss this series.
Apr 1, 2016 7:12 AM
Apr 2016
I did not read the LN series so if that is how the fight goes in the LN as well, well I have nothing to say.

I made an account just to rant about everything that feels illogical in the last fight of this episode, so if I have offended anyone who loved the final fight, I sincerely apologize and suggests you to conduct a mental health check right now. Also, spoiler alert obviously.

I overlooked the fact that all main characters did not use their power fully as it can be logically explained as fatigue gained from yesterday's fight.(It is still weird though as no one would go easy on the enemy just because they are tired...)

First I want to talk about the Fifth Artifact Gigas. In my opinion, its purpose was its existence as a "threat" even though it propose as a damn pansy against all main characters. Also, it seems like it was unable to target Philphie for no reason whatsoever. Its final attack is also laughable as it takes too long to charge and its owner never seems to ever consider it as a factor while commanding it to use the final attack.

Next is the antagonist (her name is Heiz or whatever), she is the dumbest antagonist you will ever know. Yeah, as in brain-dead kind of dumb. Her ability is overpowered and if it is used right, can theoretically wipe out the whole damn empire in ONE hit. With an IQ of basically zero, she never considered to use her Drag-knight's ability to destroy the empire but rather to use an overrated and obviously over-sized artifact to attack the empire. And the reason? She is an attention seeker of course! If she can figure out a way to use her ability sideways......(Does not seem so hard, does it? Just fly sideways, right?) the ending would be filled with remarkable moments and almost avoiding all cliché possible.

I cannot bear with this episode that I almost walked out of my room. It does not matter that whether there are any other anime or whatever having antagonists with such low IQ, I am judging this anime as a standalone as if I compare it with other anime, my opinion would be affected by which anime I compared to and not be able to have a semi-neutral opinion towards the anime.

In conclusion, if neglecting the final episode, this is another generic LN based seasonal anime, but with its horrendous final episode, it pretty much trashed my whole experience with the anime series. I am going to read the LN but with this anime as reference, my expectation will not be too optimistic.
Ronald098Apr 1, 2016 7:27 AM
Apr 1, 2016 8:22 PM

Aug 2015
I'm honestly surprised I finished this. 4/10
Apr 1, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 2013
For me, Saijaku was an uphill ride. Started off a bit bland for me, but then I just kept wanting to watch more (mostly because of the characters). I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a cast of characters this much. Didn't find a single character that I absolutely hated. Don't know why, but Krulucifer's arc stuck with me the most. I'm still for LuxxLisha though.
Final episode was fine for me. Finished up part of the plot and leaves a bit open just in case. Was hoping for a kiss between Lisha and Lux though.
Apr 1, 2016 9:13 PM
Apr 2016
Fugil has another bahamut?
Apr 1, 2016 9:24 PM

Nov 2015
glad this is over, generic and shit 2/10
Apr 2, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
Lisha holding hands with Lux was a beautiful scene.

6/10 nothing special.
Apr 2, 2016 9:36 AM

Nov 2015
Well... Nice ending and the last bit was funny

Apr 3, 2016 12:21 AM

Mar 2008
07/10 the story is not bad
Apr 3, 2016 11:02 AM

Jan 2008
subpar ending for a subpar generic series
no need for a second season
Apr 3, 2016 3:00 PM

Jun 2013
Tevens said:

Edit: wait! is it only me who find this ??

both character likes food. big boobs. and they way they talk almost similiar.

Wait, since when did Roromiya have big boobs? They're nothing compared to Philuffy's. Aside from that, they are pretty similar. When I saw Philuffy for the first time, I thought of Roromiya too.
Apr 4, 2016 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
What a mess. This is why I hate harems, just choose one pls.
Apr 6, 2016 2:30 PM
Mar 2016
jbeat said:
All of the girls were fine except for the Lisha, for being a bit tsundere. I wished Yoruka had more screen time because she also became an interesting character.

In my opinion I love lisha the most because she is blond and the tsundere type, makes her cuter every episode.
Apr 6, 2016 2:44 PM
Mar 2016
794 said:
Eh, it was alright. Story never felt like it was getting anywhere, things felt very hashed together in favour of giving each girl their spotlight episodes. Action was good but not anything noteworthy. Better than some battle school harem anime, but not really close to the good ones. Also, every villain under the sun sporting multi-coloured eyes was a bit annoying.

Lisha best girl, best dere dere tsundere. Anime gets a 7/10 from me.

Same here man. Lisha FTW
Apr 9, 2016 4:43 PM

Feb 2013
...more like 30 minute limit... pointless.

4/10 (below average) Pretty standard for this kind of action-harem.
Apr 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Oct 2008
Just finished watching...it was OK...all the girls have their respective battles and villain defeated.
3/5.
6/10.

Apr 11, 2016 2:21 PM
Oct 2011
I were ok with the relatively badly cel-shaded fighting scenes and Infinite Stratos copy paste, but the last 2 eps felt so rushed I just had to drop my score by one point.

5/10
Apr 12, 2016 3:51 AM

May 2012
Could've been better, and im so disappointed with yoruka and lux fight.....
4/10 for me.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Apr 17, 2016 6:05 PM

Dec 2012
And with that, I've had enough of the seasonal harems for now. I'm usually very easy going with them but this one really lost my interest in the last 2-3 episodes. Especially when the giant came out. That final battle was very condensed and...yawn...went by too quickly to...Yawn...leave any impact. YAWN. The fights were cool sometimes, but at this point I honestly preferred the harem antics over the suit battles. Hayes was rather underwhelming as well. It was like "Oh shit, Lux has to face his older brother! This bad bad dude, I'm so excited. (reveals identity) Show's over folks, pack up and go home."

It wasn't all bad though, it's just hard to go into detail on what something as formulaic as this did right. I'll at least say it was mild fun, albeit definitely left more to be desired. And by that, I don't mean a season 2 (although for the fans, go right ahead).

6.5/10

Shiba- said:

6/10 - It's hard to ship Lux with somebody since I happen to like a majority of the girls.
I'd have shipped "Luna" with Celes easily. Lux felt too much like one of the girls for me to feel any chemistry.
Apr 23, 2016 9:24 PM

Jun 2013
I though it was fine. I didn't expect much from the story or the characters but it was enjoyable. However, it did feel rushed especially towards the end and there were many things which were left unexplained. Also I think they should have used a male voice actor instead of the female for Lux because I did find moments where he sounded more feminine. 6/10
May 2, 2016 7:41 AM

Jan 2016
Well that was a lame/alright/could have been a better ending fight.
And one hell of a hilarious ending tho with all the girls, poor Lux cant decide xD

Music was alright, animation pretty great, you can to it better. character Love em all, Though it had very interesting character and they all had Strong Personalities! Really a big plus. Story itself, well i could see i big story line in "if there will be one" season 2 but, but eeh , we'll see about that.
Overall i did kinda enjoy it, rate it a 6.9 =7/10

But His brother tho xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 20, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
Personally I did like watching the series and at least now I can check out the novels.
Jul 9, 2016 3:17 AM

Dec 2015
What a joke...I regret watching this
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 16, 2016 6:51 AM

Dec 2008
DAMMIT! SO predictable> I am getting sick of this recurring theme that has been plaguing anime for so many many MANY years. I should have known not to even bother when romance and school were in the genere descriptions....There should have certianly been shoujo in there, but of course whomever enters in the genre types has fooled me again!...=_= 5/10 for the show that began interesting, but then...I JUST HAD TO FINISH...damn ocd.....
Oct 4, 2016 1:39 PM

Mar 2008
God damnit, I thought it was going to end with him actually picking Lisha, but no it had to go all harem at the end. It's like a 6-7/10 for me.
Jan 18, 2017 12:53 PM

Feb 2014
"YES!" I didn't understand nothing about the story of Yoruka and her brother.... =/ I hope I'm not the only one... =P Maybe I should re-watch those parts again.

Anyway, it seems the story does not ends here.

For a moment I was thinking about dropping this anime in episode 01/02... I mean, it was really annoying the girls all the time "He's so cute.. omg! and mimimi" this was getting on my nerves...

In the end, mostly because of the characters, I giving this a 7/10 (instead of 6/10)
TechOtakuJan 18, 2017 1:21 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

60 by Seabury »»
May 19, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2016

52 by Seabury »»
May 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

49 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

66 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.