Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2016 11:53 AM
Oct 2011
Paulo27 said:
>it takes no skill to write a boring series
Nice meme.

I am glad i came into the show expecting it for what it is and not an emmy award production.
Feb 28, 2016 11:53 AM

Nov 2011
ichii_1 said:
That fight was so good :O

The big goblin dying was also sad, he's like Moguzo.

R.I.P. my blue brother.
He was hard on the goblins but he had to be to keep the team strong.

He went back to set up one last offense, but also to reminisce about his comrades.
He knew he was a goner, him sitting there looking at the chess board is so sad, I know people who aren't smart enough to even understand the rules.

The 2nd half was nice, much emotions.

Now I want want a spinoff featuring Goblinhiro and his rag tag bunch of fledgling goblins being led by the Blue colored Goblin leader that dies.

That goblin art thing makes you feel bad for killing them. They're just trying to survive like them. :/

Anyways great episode 5/5
I initially went in Yume ship but this is making me rethink my options.

Feb 28, 2016 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
They get better at placing these insert songs in the right places each weak xD

The beginning had me worried that they were going to lose someone.
Now they're trying to ship Mary and Haruhiro?? nuuuuu Yume x Haru forever

Fight was good, the end was really confusing

This isn't the right pacing for a 12 ep anime and it has been directed pretty poorly but gotta admit I am enjoying it a lot.
Feb 28, 2016 11:59 AM
Jun 2014
First half was good. i liked the fighting and everything. the second half was really boring though. they wasted good money for tags for the dead guy, like they have enough money to begin with or something? and then talk about stuff i really don't care about. for me atm it is to slow. 2/5
Feb 28, 2016 12:04 PM
Aug 2012
AllenUchiha said:
Was Haruhiro about to do a confession?

I was thinking the same thing! I guess I have been watching too much romance anime. OTL. Although I wouldn't be surprised that Haru started developing feelings for one of the girls..maybe even two.
Feb 28, 2016 12:05 PM
Oct 2011
Nothing257 said:
First half was good. i liked the fighting and everything. the second half was really boring though. they wasted good money for tags for the dead guy, like they have enough money to begin with or something? and then talk about stuff i really don't care about. for me atm it is to slow. 2/5

Since when did the show have a "normal" pace? It has always been slow and that was the beauty of it.
Feb 28, 2016 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
The fight in the first half was great, and seeing how far they've come was satisfying. When Mary got shot, I was like, 'No, don't fucking do this, you can't do this.' But it turned out all good and Manato was avenged and not they got their tags. It had a last episode kind of feel, interesting to see how these last 4 episodes go.

Feb 28, 2016 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty nice ep.

Loved how they got their revenge. Those Goblins were actually quite fun. Liked the Blue one quite a bit. He seemed to exude charisma. His fight with Haru and Yume was cool. And man Moguzo Blasting that giant Goblin thru the floor was epic XD

Was that shot of Shiho's ass during the battle nopan XD

2nd half was what I think will finally be the last Manato focused grieving segment. Loving the Insert songs as usual. And really loving their new outfits. Mary and Ranta's especially.
Good to see they're finally officially soldiers.

The scene with MaryxHaru at the end was really nice. I can't choose between Yume or Mary for Haru altho it seems like Haru may prefer Mary. I'll take Yume then :P But honestly they did a great job making Mary really lovable in so little time.
Feb 28, 2016 12:26 PM

May 2013
So it seems "Hal" is gonna get some action. lol
Feb 28, 2016 12:28 PM

Aug 2015
Liked the episode. The uncertainty and uneasiness that comes with every fight, always has me in my toes while watching. My heart dropped when Mary was hit with the arrow, scared the hell out of me.

I kinda felt a quality drop this episode, the visuals were very poor when they were at Manato's grave (when it was zoomed out). But I still really like the background art style, its just sometimes doesn't go well with the character models.

I think the insert songs were well done this time, iv got no problem with its timing or the music itself. Was pretty natural.

Feels like they've finnaly moved on and can start having a proper party now, also the MaryXHaru was nice. I'm more of a Yume fan though c:
Feb 28, 2016 12:30 PM

Oct 2007
Paulo27 said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
A-1 continues to make the absolute most polarizing shows in the industry. Either people seem to absolutely love them and sing their praises to the highest of the heavens or absolutely hate them and consider it a bunch of commercially driven drivel with tons of missed opportunities and annoying tendencies week after week season after season. Personally I just continue to find them excessively mediocre and bland with this one being yet another odd mixture of frankly questionable directional and writing choices where the staff seems more concerned with trying to find ways to set their shows apart from or above the usual rabble but really it's more tertiary trope differences and it's kind of still the same sort of shit you'd normally expect to see. Also it seems like this show is content to just dwell on a few plot points and never really go particularly far with it's premise, but I guess that gets seen as doing things differently and focusing more on the "small details" and "slice of life" rather than just lacking in material.

Whoever had the idea for slowly getting the anime scene to the point where lacking in forward motion, consistent developments and sense of purpose is seen as a great thing that emphasizes a shows humanity rather than bores one to tears is the real marketing genius in the industry I'd say because it's really eased the plight of the writers in it who instead of getting absolutely buried in criticism for overwhelming laziness and derivative ideas just sort of have to deal with a low din of it.
Nice meme.

I'll take things I never said for $100 please Alex.

In all seriousness though what else is new. Another opinion by me, another complete misrepresentation and parring down of what I actually said (I didn't even use the word boring once) by people that probably don't even attempt to understand it anyway which is hilarious cause it's casual observations on it's own damn tendencies and thought processes that it itself can't even recognize let alone come to terms with. Never said the anime community was particularly clever these days though.
Feb 28, 2016 12:35 PM

Apr 2015
The MaryXHaru ship is sailing at full speed!

Awesome episode.
Feb 28, 2016 12:38 PM
Nov 2013
This episode was fantastic. I'll admit, the series seems to have an excessive fascination with long musical moments. But that doesn't really bother me at all.
I just love everything about the world that's been created here. Too much so to to care.

I haven't been this engulfed by an anime in a long time.
Can't wait to see what comes next.
Feb 28, 2016 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
Best episode of the series, to see how they take revenge on manato's death was epic, the last part was also very emotional and touching, the series may end like this and i would not complain about, that is it.

5/5
Feb 28, 2016 12:47 PM

Sep 2014
As I personally don't mind any insert songs I think the episode was pretty good especially the action :)
Jeppe950Feb 28, 2016 12:51 PM
Feb 28, 2016 12:49 PM
Jan 2016
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Paulo27 said:
Nice meme.

In all seriousness though what else is new. Another opinion by me, another complete misrepresentation and parring down of what I actually said (I didn't even use the word boring once) by people that probably don't even attempt to understand it anyway which is hilarious cause it's casual observations on it's own damn tendencies and thought processes that it itself can't even recognize let alone come to terms with. Never said the anime community was particularly clever these days though.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

A-1 makes shows that make divide people's opinions greatly. People think their shows either do not live up to their potential or noteworthy exceptions.

I think they're boring. It's nothing different. Tertiary something something. It doesn't have a strong direction towards its premise or a linear path that I want it to have.
It staggers left and right on and on about the characters, which probably just means its a lack of material.

The light novel writer is an idiot who should speed up and make his novel more interesting instead of drivelling on about how shitty they are. The director should be executed for giving us blurbs of development in one scene and then a pathethic yappering in the next and then a montage.

They're too lazy. He's shit. He needs to be O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L with his A-Game. We need some triple AAA drama headlights direction here, not some shy moeshits with klutzy airhead schoolgirl with weak pussy assed protagonists we see in every anime. ACTION. NOVELTY. PRESTAGE. GRANDEUR 18th century style Messoaic god-level writing twist turn plot plot plot.
EaenFeb 28, 2016 12:54 PM
Feb 28, 2016 12:51 PM

Apr 2015
So this could have been the finale. Why didn't they end the series here? It would seem odd to cram a new story into the final four episodes.

This was definitely the best episode of the series, everything having led up to them finally acting as a decent team.

Still not really all that interesting though. What are we supposed to get excited about in this series?
Feb 28, 2016 12:55 PM

Oct 2007
Eaen said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Kaioshin_Sama said:

A-1 makes shows that make divide people's opinions greatly. People think their shows either do not live up to their potential or noteworthy exceptions.

I think they're boring. It's nothing different. Tertiary something something. It doesn't have a strong direction towards its premise or a linear path that I want it to have.
It staggers left and right on and on about the characters, which probably just means its a lack of material.

The light novel writer is an idiot who should speed up and make his novel more interesting instead of drivelling on about how shitty they are. The director should be executed for giving us blurbs of development in one scene and then a pathethic yappering in the next and then a montage.

They're too lazy. He's shit. He needs to be O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L with his A-Game. We need some triple AAA drama headlights direction here, not some shy moeshits with klutzy airhead schoolgirl with weak pussy assed protagonists we see in every anime. ACTION. NOVELTY. PRESTAGE. GRANDEUR 18th century style Messoaic god-level writing twist turn plot plot plot.

So many words being put in my mouth right now. I guess the anime community takes itself about as seriously as I take it, as in not at all, but I'm far from the only one it just loves to do this shit too. Whatever then really, can't argue with fools. Personally I think it's cause modern anime fans can't into normal conversation and interaction with others so they have to interpret everything as one of their ridiculous extremes and memespeak otherwise they just get baffled and probably angry.
Feb 28, 2016 12:57 PM

Oct 2015
That was pretty good action, not the kill I expected from Haruhiro with the goblin that killed Manato though. Mary looks super cute when she smiles too :) 8/10 for this episode.
Feb 28, 2016 12:59 PM
Jan 2016
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Eaen said:

Kaioshin_Sama said:

So many words being put in my mouth right now. I guess the anime community takes itself about as seriously as I take it, as in not at all, but I'm far from the only one it just loves to do this shit too. Whatever then really, can't argue with fools.

A-1 continues to make the absolute most polarizing shows in the industry. Either people seem to absolutely love them and sing their praises to the highest of the heavens or absolutely hate them and consider it a bunch of commercially driven drivel with tons of missed opportunities and annoying tendencies week after week season after season. Personally I just continue to find them excessively mediocre and bland with this one being yet another odd mixture of frankly questionable directional and writing choices where the staff seems more concerned with trying to find ways to set their shows apart from or above the usual rabble but really it's more tertiary trope differences and it's kind of still the same sort of shit you'd normally expect to see. Also it seems like this show is content to just dwell on a few plot points and never really go particularly far with it's premise, but I guess that gets seen as doing things differently and focusing more on the "small details" and "slice of life" rather than just lacking in material.

Whoever had the idea for slowly getting the anime scene to the point where lacking in forward motion, consistent developments and sense of purpose is seen as a great thing that emphasizes a shows humanity rather than bores one to tears is the real marketing genius in the industry I'd say because it's really eased the plight of the writers in it who instead of getting absolutely buried in criticism for overwhelming laziness and derivative ideas just sort of have to deal with a low din of it.

Use big words more to show your skill in rhetoric. Maybe you can be more concise and to the point. You might never of said boring but you sure meant a lot of things
- "pretentious"
- "controversial"
- "unoriginal"
- "unfocused"

Personally I think it's cause modern anime fans can't into normal conversation and interaction with others so they have to interpret everything as one of their ridiculous extremes and memespeak otherwise they just get baffled and probably angry.

"I'm too uncomfortable with being more assertive in my words so I need so sound really literary and genius to make people understand me; his opinions are wrong because they sound really angry"

Mod Edit: Removed first line for baiting.
ShockedFeb 28, 2016 4:16 PM
Feb 28, 2016 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
Great episode for a great show. People are saying it's slow, but once in a while you need something slow to appreciate the simple things. Besides all that stuff, the art and animation was just like all the other episodes gorgeous, the characters got even more development which was nice and I really think that this is an underappreciated show.
Feb 28, 2016 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
the first half insert song was pretty good but it didn't fit well to the scene....but the second half insert song was really match with the scene, really like that a lot. WAIT, it was the ed song.
"insert song" aside, the action was really good, i like it, but this shit scared me as fuck...

i seriously thought she will died at that time LOL but obviously she won't died because she is a new fucking character and currently is on the character development situation. and i think next episode, the party will avenged the moster who kill Marry's friend......probably.
FINNALY, AT LEAST A LITTLE, I CAN SEE MARRY'S SMILE :D
I can see HaruxMarry Route right there......

some people is sad for the goblin's death, i feel the same way too.
R.I.P. my blue brother.
YizelTroFeb 28, 2016 1:06 PM
Feb 28, 2016 1:03 PM

Sep 2014
bobzanny said:
Ugh such mixed results this week. Great teamwork and action when fighting the goblins yet the insert song totally took away from the intensity that we should have felt.

Then we have the grave yard scene which took a little too long, and what was with that overhead shot? Those textures were shit. Anyway grave yard scene was too long and then there was another insert song, though at least this one fit the scene, but it is detracted because insert songs are a dime a dozen this series.

And then finally we have just Mary and Haruhiro talking, with no music or insert song at the end and it was fantastic. Silence was truly golden there.

I just don't see what A-1 wants to do...I guess finish it off like what Bones did with Noragami because there's no way at this pacing that they can finish Vol.2.
This is pretty much my exact thoughts of this episode.

Probably my least favorite too.
As others have said, this seemed like a good way to End the show.
Feb 28, 2016 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
5/5 as usual, for every episode so far.
Those who complain about the insert songs... I want to hit you all on the face with a steelchair... SEVERAL TIMES.. Seriously stop...
Feb 28, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2012
This is a character driven story focused on interpersonal relationships in the team, rather than an action oriented one. Honestly if you hate the characters, you probably shouldn't be watching the show period. The plot is there but at a snail's pace. To me this approach is actually really refreshing compared to the Danmachi/SAO type shows.

This seems like a minuscule introductory to the source but it's done really well. I honestly would have 0 complaints if the show actually had more episodes.
zzzeallyFeb 28, 2016 1:50 PM

Feb 28, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2011
10/10 Episode. Fantastic. The fight was epic and the Goblins prefight was pretty funny. The one was aiming at the other with his bow and arrow and did the "bam" thing...little did he know Yume had an arrow with his name on it LOL.

Yo can my man Moguzo get some love please? Every time he's about to lay the smack down "THANK YOU!" he's freaking awesome and def deserves more credit. Also I gotta give credit to Shihoru, granted she took a huge risk but the combo of her putting the Gob to sleep and Mary healing Moguzo they were able to take down the giant gob. I kind of wished she realize she had an opening and sais something like "Now!" but oh well still a good moment.

Don't worry YumexHaruhio shippers. This was still the beginning of Mary introduction now we'll get more of a teamwork aspect and more HaruxYume action. It was strong in this episode!

Glad he got his dagger back too and glad we wont have anymore Manato moments...well hopefully.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 28, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Paulo27 said:
Nice meme.

I literally didn't understand half of what you just said, so I guess you're right.
Feb 28, 2016 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
Loving this show. It doesn't rush though things like other similar anime, and I'm really liking that.
Is a person's destiny like a cloud moving with an inescapable flow, or can a person choose the flow he wishes?... I still don't know the answer to this. Either way, the destination may be the same in the end. However, by choosing to live like the latter, a person can live and strive towards a goal. I have finally understood those who have that are truly strong. I have but one goal; I want to become stronger... Enough not to lose to anyone. - Neji Hyuuga
Feb 28, 2016 1:23 PM
Sep 2014
Z4k said:
Jesus christ this episode pissed me off more than it should have.

Just 4 more episodes and then we're done.

Because dropping this anime isn't a option? No? that's not possible for you drop this anime? because of some reason, I guess.
Is it so hard for some anime fans to just drop a anime they don't like? No? they have to watch every episode and after every episode they go in a forum to say how bad the episode was to waste even more time for something they dislike. Some people really have to much free time.

Best comment in this thread goes to EAEN.
Feb 28, 2016 1:27 PM

Feb 2015
Probably my favourite episode of the series, the ED deserves credit for being very good also. I'm still worried about the pace & it being 12 episodes, it's beautifully animated though and the fight scenes are quite realistic.

A1 have completely owned this winter season.
Feb 28, 2016 1:28 PM

Jan 2014
The Manato x Haruhiro ship is real. Too bad he's dead. I just really want to know what he had to say about Haru in his diary but I guess they're saving that for the end.

That scene with Haruhiro and Mary at the end though... He's really into priests. Kiddin'.
Feb 28, 2016 1:28 PM

Oct 2014
Haru x Yume or Hal x Mary hmmm...
Feb 28, 2016 1:30 PM

Oct 2007
Crashmatt said:
Probably my favourite episode of the series, the ED deserves credit for being very good also. I'm still worried about the pace & it being 12 episodes, it's beautifully animated though and the fight scenes are quite realistic.

A1 have completely owned this winter season.

It just goes to show you how truly awful it's been. Atrocious start to what I already thought was going to be a bad year, but not even this bad. Kind of glad I barely pay attention to TV anime anymore let alone take it seriously. It's just done lol

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ShockedFeb 28, 2016 4:17 PM
Feb 28, 2016 1:38 PM
Oct 2014
This anime review: i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow in the back + inserted songs
Feb 28, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
philip7th said:
This anime review: i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow in the back + inserted songs

This is the best comment LOL
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Feb 28, 2016 1:48 PM

Feb 2016
Nice Episode probably the best one so far.
I am not bothered by insert songs.
I wish we got more Not rushed LN animes
5/5
Feb 28, 2016 1:53 PM

Apr 2015
This episode, for me, is the best so far. The battle scene was amazing. It hella scared me when Mary got punctured by that arrow. Thank god she didn't die ;-; And then there's Manato...the feels....And the Haru and Mary moments were nice, that "Hal" nickname haha.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Feb 28, 2016 1:53 PM

Nov 2011
Paulo27 said:
Also, don't be deluded, Ranta is the first to make Mary smile.

When did this happen? I only saw her smile at the end.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Feb 28, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2012
Fantastic episode! I loved how you get to see how much the characters have grown and just the realism overall. The fights definitely make you feel a bit uneasy since the characters aren't OP and anything can happen to them at any time.
And I was fine with the insert songs since something beneficial was actually happening during the times it played so people need to chill with that.
Feb 28, 2016 1:57 PM

Nov 2014
this episode man ohhhh was increidible 5/5 i have never seen an anime like this, the art and the fighs are so fresh
Feb 28, 2016 2:12 PM

Jan 2016
Good Good Good!!!
Onei
Feb 28, 2016 2:15 PM

Nov 2015
Bad episode? Just wow about peoples thoughts.

Finally some action in this RPG anime, not saying that before was bad but IMO was too slow. This chapter has been the best one by far and hope it still improves in the followings.

Now I'm not sure if I prefer Haru x Yume or Haru x Mary, I really like Yume and her personality fits perfectly with Haru, but Mary now seems so nice... All we can do right now is just wait and let the author surprise us xD
Feb 28, 2016 2:17 PM

Feb 2016
SoraSenpai said:
Paulo27 said:
Also, don't be deluded, Ranta is the first to make Mary smile.

When did this happen? I only saw her smile at the end.

Its more like he makes her laugh and that's a spoiler
Feb 28, 2016 2:19 PM

Nov 2015
anyway, the insert song for the battle actually got me pumped up, the problem was that some animations in that fight were kinda clunky and the hype died out pretty quick, also when mary got hit i twitched on my chair so badly i think i might have got a rash lol

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic remark.
ShockedFeb 28, 2016 4:18 PM
Feb 28, 2016 2:27 PM

Oct 2007
Shows taking it slow and steady and focusing on the "little things" again just isn't all that uncommon in anime. Unless people really just are that new to this sort of thing as I'm starting to suspect than they just seem to have terrible short term memory. Also I still don't think I'm jaded so much as just it strikes me that anime has gotten so lazy in recent years that it seems like just being mediocre now is enough to qualify something for masterpiece status which is why I say it's just kind of sad to see as a long time fan that's rapidly lost interest of late.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post and off-topic comments.
ShockedFeb 28, 2016 4:19 PM
Feb 28, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
I really don't understand why the same people still, week by week writing the same posts about how slow is this show etc. My God. If you don't like it, just drop it like I dropped KonoSuba last week. I didn't like it and I just dropped it.
Understandable is if show is getting that comments like this in first episodes. Im criticizing some shows too, because I think that criticism is needed too (not only positive comments). But this is super annoying, especially if EVERYONE knows that this is THAT type of Anime. I'm grateful forfor this. I hate action shows.
If you don't like slow Anime, just watch something else which is focused on mindless action or pathetic humour. End of topic.
Neith720 said:

This chapter has been the best one by far and hope it still improves in the followings.

You are missing a point of this show. This show doesn't need any improvements. This is not an action show. Action is only an addiction, which doesn't matter, nothing else.

Btw Funi fucked up translation (not like this is something new) because they cutted honorifics. Well, leaving out honorifics is always a dumb idea, and here we go again, translation is not clear about they relations, which is something crucial. Congrats Funi. I fell bad for some of you which don't know any Japanese.
rsc-plFeb 28, 2016 2:54 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 28, 2016 2:48 PM

Aug 2010
This was the best episode so far imo. It seems like the party is doing much better now, though it does seem like their teamwork could be better.

I never had any issues with the Insert songs before, but the first one this episode just seemed out of place.
So I'm assuming they're done with goblins now, I really don't want to see anymore.
Feb 28, 2016 2:49 PM

Oct 2008
Cejara said:
Ok what the hell, did Mary getting shot with an arrow happen in the LN? Because I don't remember that. I don't remember being that scared for Mary in the Goblin fights, this made my heart drop thinking the anime was going with a different scenario and killing her off too :O!!!

The goblin leader hits her with a throwing knife, Haru does get pretty desperate at that moment.
"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."
The Jedi Code
Feb 28, 2016 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
I do not get the hate against the insert songs. I like them and they fit.
I'm not the protagonist of a novel or anything, I'm a college student who likes to read, like you could find anywhere. But, if for argument's sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy. - Kaneki Ken
Feb 28, 2016 3:00 PM

May 2015
Lmao. I never thought goblins were smart enough to play a game of chess. Looks like I'm proven wrong. Brilliant episode. The action was great to watch, and looks like they can slowly move on from Manato's death now. And damn, I'm really loving Mary. You still don't hear me complaining about insert songs.

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season two

mare12 - Jun 15, 2023

17 by antigraviton »»
Sep 20, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

264 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 18, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

390 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 4, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

468 by BurstLife »»
Aug 31, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

489 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 30, 5:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.