Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 120 121 [122] 123 124 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2012
sodajpg said:
9Westy9 said:

Mekkaku City Actors. I think

oh my god thank you sm !!

No problem sodajpg :)
Feb 23, 2016 3:18 PM

Nov 2014
Oh man this is going to be a sucky description but here goes.

There used to be a pretty girly anime, I think there was like 4 or 5 girls and they were either cats or faeries, I think the first ep they are in some bar working together and towards the end they're on a ship fighting, and there's a love story between a girl and the guy that saves her it's probably like 10+ years old. Well if anyone gets this I'll be amazed lol. I think the main girl was pink.
Feb 23, 2016 3:37 PM

May 2011
NinyaEvu said:

There used to be a pretty girly anime, I think there was like 4 or 5 girls and they were either cats or faeries, I think the first ep they are in some bar working together and towards the end they're on a ship fighting, and there's a love story between a girl and the guy that saves her it's probably like 10+ years old. Well if anyone gets this I'll be amazed lol. I think the main girl was pink.

Tokyo Mew Mew?
Feb 23, 2016 3:48 PM

Nov 2014
Sakino said:
NinyaEvu said:

Tokyo Mew Mew?

That be the one, thank you :-)
Feb 23, 2016 9:18 PM
Feb 2016
Hi all,
Was wondering if someone could help me figure out the name of this anime I saw once. So the scene I remember consisted of two scenarios unfolding simultaneously. One scenario; a Giant dragon was roaming thru space and various fleets of ships were trying to destroy it but they were all getting annihilated one by one. The other scenario; some girl was on board a small ship with a small alien complaining that they were going too slow at sublight. The alien then said warp is primitive and used some advanced method to fly FTL. This is all I remember; does anyone know what this was? I saw this probably in early 2000s so definitely older

Thanks!
Feb 24, 2016 12:40 AM
Feb 2016
Feb 24, 2016 3:15 AM

Feb 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxcdAfVFs4&t=2m4s

from which anime is this girl?

2:04
Feb 24, 2016 3:17 AM

Mar 2012
Super Sonico
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 24, 2016 4:13 AM
Feb 2016
I remember watching a funny (slice of life) anime about a girl who's favorite show is gokaiger (it was a show similar to or parody of power rangers).

Can anyone recall the name of this show for me? I tried google with no luck.
Feb 24, 2016 4:34 AM

Aug 2014
Feb 24, 2016 4:40 AM

Mar 2015
NGE, edited IIRC.

tk421111 said:
I remember watching a funny (slice of life) anime about a girl who's favorite show is gokaiger (it was a show similar to or parody of power rangers).

i remember many harem/romance with this premise, but if pure CGDCT, probably minami-ke? the middle school one like to watch power ranger-like shows.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 24, 2016 6:05 AM

Apr 2015
I have once seen an anime summary like this- "Twisted tales and twisted tales, but few are as twisted as this..........blah..blah...blah". Can someone point out which anime it is.
Thanks in advance.
Feb 24, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2014
rakib11771 said:
I have once seen an anime summary like this- "Twisted tales and twisted tales, but few are as twisted as this..........blah..blah...blah". Can someone point out which anime it is.
Thanks in advance.

Here you go: http://myanimelist.net/anime/8424/MM
Feb 24, 2016 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
I've tried this multiple times but no results yet. Here's what I remember:

I only saw the first episode so idk if it was a full series or just a couple episode ova thing or not

I think it was from the 90s, that's when I saw the first episode.

It was about a group of 3: a young man that can transform into a red suit of armor, a large middle-aged man that can transform into a black suit of armor, and a woman with a pink(?) armor?

They transform to fight aliens or magical monsters from hell

The young man with the red armor was going through some kind of teen angst, always angry.

The poster for the show had the young man in red armor doing a super saiyan pose shouting into the sky in anger or something.
Feb 24, 2016 9:39 AM
Feb 2016
Found this animation cell at Goodwill yesterday. Does anyone have an idea who this character is?

http://imgur.com/ziv8AqK
Feb 24, 2016 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
tk421111 said:

i remember many harem/romance with this premise, but if pure CGDCT, probably minami-ke? the middle school one like to watch power ranger-like shows.

Could it be Hitoha Marui from Mitsudomoe ?
To desire some results, one must take actions
Feb 24, 2016 2:38 PM

Jan 2016

Hey, thanks to aoi-hoshi I found it,

The first one(at the top) is Kanojo no Honnou
The second one is a fan art of hibiya x hiyori from kagerou project[/quote]
p.s. ^ aoi-hoshi said this, but I removed the quote so it wouldn't notify him.

I linked them here for you:
Kanojo no Honnou
This is what I found of the Kagerou Project.
Novel Adaption
Kagerou Project Wiki
Feb 24, 2016 3:38 PM

Jan 2016
Ok so I came across this gif while searching for gif, is this a studio Ghibli Film or what is it?
Feb 24, 2016 3:39 PM

Apr 2014
Nikechu said:
Ok so I came across this gif while searching for gif, is this a studio Ghibli Film or what is it?

TOTORO
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Feb 24, 2016 3:41 PM

Jan 2016
Thank you very much, @Prince.
Feb 24, 2016 4:38 PM

Dec 2012
drendren said:

I only saw the first episode so idk if it was a full series or just a couple episode ova thing or not

It was about a group of 3: a young man that can transform into a red suit of armor, a large middle-aged man that can transform into a black suit of armor, and a woman with a pink(?) armor?

The young man with the red armor was going through some kind of teen angst, always angry.

The poster for the show had the young man in red armor doing a super saiyan pose shouting into the sky in anger or something.

No idea, https://www.reddit.com/r/animesuggest might help you!
Feb 24, 2016 4:58 PM
Nov 2015
What's the name of the anime in the background?

Feb 24, 2016 5:05 PM
Manga DB Admin
Aug 2012
ChuCkSkull93 said:

it's Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka
Feb 24, 2016 5:07 PM
Nov 2015
Jinbou said:
ChuCkSkull93 said:

it's Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka

Thanks you!!!!
Feb 24, 2016 6:57 PM
Aug 2013
Looking for a kind of obscure manga that i can't even remember if i read in chinese or english, but please see if you can help me with these description of it

Stuff that come to mind:

* A female (lead?) with eyepatch that's a good sniper
* said female is the wife of a weapon dealer (that got killed?)
* war in a town among a broader country context
* Somewhat 20th century European setting; resemble Spanish/Italian civil war

The first one there is quite accurate but I just can't find it

Sorry but i don't even remember the target reader, though it's probably seinen or shounen, and if I recall correctly it was short but not sure completed or not (hence I want to go back and check)

Thanks.
Feb 24, 2016 7:45 PM
Oct 2014
I remember watching an anime (maybe reading a manga) with an episode where the main group go to a resort house/holiday house/bath house place and the staff on the property are possessed or crazy. I know it's vary vague I've been looking for a while and can not find it. Please help.
Feb 24, 2016 8:13 PM

Apr 2007
coookieX said:
I remember watching an anime (maybe reading a manga) with an episode where the main group go to a resort house/holiday house/bath house place and the staff on the property are possessed or crazy. I know it's very vague I've been looking for a while and can not find it. Please help.

Seriously vague, but I'm take a stab and say: maybe Ghost Hunt?
Feb 24, 2016 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
drixomanbeta said:
Looking for a kind of obscure manga that i can't even remember if i read in chinese or english, but please see if you can help me with these description of it

Stuff that come to mind:

* A female (lead?) with eyepatch that's a good sniper
* said female is the wife of a weapon dealer (that got killed?)
* war in a town among a broader country context
* Somewhat 20th century European setting; resemble Spanish/Italian civil war

The first one there is quite accurate but I just can't find it

Sorry but i don't even remember the target reader, though it's probably seinen or shounen, and if I recall correctly it was short but not sure completed or not (hence I want to go back and check)

Thanks.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/80805/Groundless__Sekigan_no_Sogekihei?q=Groundle

There is a a thread for asking these questions under Manga forum.
Hopefully this gets merged and not deleted
Feb 24, 2016 9:40 PM
Feb 2016
aoi-hoshi said:
tk421111 said:

Could it be Hitoha Marui from Mitsudomoe ?

THAT'S IT (Hitoha Marui) !!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE YOU MAN!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Feb 24, 2016 10:31 PM
Feb 24, 2016 10:32 PM

Jan 2011
It's from Gate.

In the future ask here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1404673
Feb 24, 2016 10:47 PM
Jul 2013
sorry about posting in the wrong area, and thanks!
Feb 24, 2016 11:08 PM

Mar 2015
coookieX said:
I remember watching an anime (maybe reading a manga) with an episode where the main group go to a resort house/holiday house/bath house place and the staff on the property are possessed or crazy. I know it's vary vague I've been looking for a while and can not find it. Please help.

Another? http://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/
This salad is salty favored
Feb 24, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
drendren said:

Tekkaman Blade, maybe?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1459/Uchuu_no_Kishi_Tekkaman_Blade
Feb 24, 2016 11:39 PM

Nov 2009
coookieX said:

That's really ubiquitous. Might be Nurarihyon no Mago.
Feb 25, 2016 2:04 AM

Nov 2012
Feb 25, 2016 2:10 AM

Mar 2015
currently airing anime VN adaptation by gonzo. i am bad at remembering name, sorry.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 25, 2016 2:10 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

Most likely:
http://myanimelist.net/character/118417/Asuka_Kurashina

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 25, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 2015
isn't it one of ghibli stuff? howl moving castle probably? can't confirm.
Feb 25, 2016 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
Kuma said:

I can confirm it though.
Feb 25, 2016 3:09 AM

Mar 2014
grandy_UiD said:
Kuma said:

I can confirm it though.
Yep it's that Moving Castle of Howl's up to no good again.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 25, 2016 6:28 AM

Feb 2016
http://41.media.tumblr.com/8b4605e989d1df06f72fa9d64e810212/tumblr_nqsbtlYR0P1tg8he3o1_1280.png

Which anime please?
''Ask not the Sparrow, how the Eagle soars'' - Kiryūin Satsuki
Feb 25, 2016 6:53 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 120 121 [122] 123 124 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

147 by AramHovhanued »»
6 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby?

Anjuro - Yesterday

45 by Anjuro »»
16 minutes ago

» Why is fairytail the only Shonen anime that people complain for the power of Friendship when evrey other Shonen anime does.

Lol1268 - Jun 1

30 by SmugMiri »»
32 minutes ago

» What is the best anime cheering ever?

SgtBateMan - 3 hours ago

6 by Coaghim »»
32 minutes ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - 3 hours ago

7 by BigBoyAdvance »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.