Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 1, 2015 8:37 AM

Aug 2014
Decent episode, didn't think Tagoma would be that cruel. Also Captain Ginyu! I wonder when he will get a role.
Dec 1, 2015 9:00 AM
Nov 2015
kaiser98 said:
Restoration said:

Also in the original Revival of F movie, Goku got shot by a common ray gun and almost died. That's what happens when you lower your guard or something unexpected happens.

It's all just flawed. DBS is obviously produced by people who only seem to have skimmed through DB/DBZ without being actual "fans". Even with Toriyama's full input it would still be hilariously bad considering he doesn't even remember his own story. For example he thought ssj3 was ssj2.

Also, Gohan is still the new Yamcha.

at the end of the episode, Sorbet measured the power of Tagoma and said ''what the ... his power level is more than the Ginyu force.'' Seriously? He was able to measure power with a scouter, that's impossible. Worse still was the Krillin thinking that couldn't beat a soldier of Frieza. Fuck, I was disappointed with Akira this episode, Dragon Ball Super is as incoherent as Dragon Ball Gt
Dec 1, 2015 7:41 PM

Nov 2009
pillsbury15 said:
vasilis0602 said:
I didn't know Muten Roshi is strong enough to beat soldiers of Freeza army.
I mean he can't even use Bukujutsu.

He isn't. Out of all the moronic events that transpire in RoF, Roshi being there is still my biggest issue with the whole thing.

I wonder... alot of Freeza army grunts in DBZ were at like, I guess Raditz level or even less, and seeing as this army is a shadow of its former self, wouldn't be that surprising if they're weaker than Muten Roshi.
A high power level isn't needed for the flying technique after all, Tsuru Sennin could use it and he was Roshi's rival.
Dec 1, 2015 9:19 PM
Jul 2015
Nice to see Ginyu back to make some fun impact, as in the Movie he was only cameo for like a few second screen time.
Dec 2, 2015 8:33 PM

Mar 2008
Gohan and Piccolo should not be that weak and Master Roshi should not be that strong. My biggest complaints about this arc. Didn't Roshi have like a power level of 100 during the Saiyan Saga? Given it's been a handful of years and he's gotten even older and I sincerely doubt he's been keeping up with his training, there's absolutely no way he should be able to handle throwing around aliens with ease.
Dec 2, 2015 11:27 PM
Mar 2011
razisgosu said:
Gohan and Piccolo should not be that weak and Master Roshi should not be that strong. My biggest complaints about this arc. Didn't Roshi have like a power level of 100 during the Saiyan Saga? Given it's been a handful of years and he's gotten even older and I sincerely doubt he's been keeping up with his training, there's absolutely no way he should be able to handle throwing around aliens with ease.

Yea this puzzled me a lot too. I wish they would've removed Roshi and added Buu instead. Roshi didn't even have a single fight in all of DBZ and is suddenly in Super. Even DBGT didn't have him in any fights. What a major plot hole. At the very least, goten and trunks will be here next week so that's a relief.
Check out my blog @ displacedmodernity.blogspot.com
Dec 3, 2015 3:20 PM

Feb 2013
Why dosen't Gohan just go Super saiyan instantly and start blowing everyone up with Kamehame-ha? None of this make sense and look dull and weird -.- and just bring on Gotenks and Boo.. there is no reason to hold back against the armies of freeza -.-

That gohan dosen't even go SS at all is just so dull and boreing... In the previous shows.. diden't they do SS for just about anything even flying? Why don't they use it at all now? Makes no sense
DraknalorDec 3, 2015 3:34 PM
Dec 3, 2015 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
Cool!! This fight sequence is going to better than in the movie!
And that part with Krillin was pretty badass
Dec 3, 2015 7:54 PM
Mar 2014
razisgosu said:

Piccolo is going to be in the U6 tournament, he won't be weak for long
Dec 4, 2015 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
A cool episode. Power levels aside, it was just a fun episode to watch.

I mean, sure, DBZ was all about power levels, but I think I prefer this kind of stuff, where it's a test of skill instead of strength. If that means a little suspension of disbelief, then so be it.
::End of Transmission::

Dec 4, 2015 4:20 PM

May 2012
razisgosu said:

The guys Roshi was fighting a very weak. Like 1/10 of a Saibaman weak. The guy who hurt Gohan is above SSJ2 now. I think it's BS for his pwlv to increase so high in 4 months, but whatever.
Dec 6, 2015 6:05 AM

May 2014
Dammit, cannot good character in DB just die when they get killed. These sensu beans are so annoying. I guess this is what you call DB bullshit. -.-'

ANyways, that white dude seems to have some power, but what I most interested in is that Frog that were the Ginyu leader. I wonder how he plays a role in this arc. ^^
Dec 6, 2015 6:45 AM

May 2014
nikki-chan92 said:
mfs people are still calling Dragon Ball Super season 1 a masterpiece when its just retelling the two movies, as we won't see any new content till season 2 next year...

Yeah, I agree that's totally unnecessary. But it's good that we can see it with a little small changes. I wonder if there is be a new movie next year and the next movie will be that arc. :3 That would be totally trolling. LOL
Dec 6, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2014
padasama said:
DrizzyXP said:

How is Gohan weaker? He looks stronger considering he was damaging Shisami in base while he needed SSJ in the film. It's Tagoma who's more powerful.

He had trouble with the villains and only watch them ganged up on Krillin. In the Movie he can do a better job than this.
Hope they do better fight scenes later, in this episode they were not good. But it's cool how Toei remembered Krillin's attack from the Saiya saga

Well, I agree that he suck to a point. I think he even stole Vegata's move.

Dec 6, 2015 2:13 PM

Sep 2014
I still hope the frog is Ginyu and he changes bodys with tagoma XD
Ginyu AND Gotenks, that would be awesome. (What would happen if Ginyo changes body with a fused character? Would he just disapper after the time runs out? Deep)
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 14, 2015 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Best thing was Roshi's Kamehameha, still a shame that 18 and Boo do not participate...
Jun 9, 2016 12:48 PM

Apr 2011
Gotenks will appear next episode lol.

Jun 11, 2016 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
Great episode, though most of it is taken from the movie. I liked that Gohan didn't turn into SSJ that was the only bit of the movie I did not like :) Muten Roshi is epic XD
Nov 11, 2016 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
Drake1000 said:
I'm early, better make a joke

I actually laughed because your joke really is funny. He's disgraceful (can't find his fighting dogi? DISGRACE!)
Dec 3, 2016 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
I wonder why they just won't let gotenks and trunks fuse to win all this in seconds, and it was nice seeing krillin come full circle. He just needs to fucking train and fight.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 10, 2017 10:11 PM

Mar 2016
Freeza is back and his army fights the best of earth's heroes minus Vegeta and Goku! Krillin is paralyzed by the fear of what Freeza did to him last time and Gohan is delt a deadly blow by Freeza's new right-hand man! I sure hope Goku and Vegeta make it back in time to save the day lol
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jan 28, 2021 4:57 AM

Jun 2019
Gohan, you better be alright, my man.
Oct 30, 2022 1:37 PM
Dec 2018
YESS IS VERY GOOOD N STUFF
Dec 9, 2022 12:52 PM

Nov 2020
Gohan's really weak rn..He lost due to a single ki blast
He really needs to start training harder!
Nov 19, 2023 10:47 AM

Jan 2021
Ginyu just sneaking around...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 65 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

114 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 18, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2016

100 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 18, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 96 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

70 by TheColonel76 »»
Sep 17, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

87 by TheColonel76 »»
Sep 17, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

113 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 16, 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.