Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 3, 2016 1:28 PM

Feb 2016
Loved the scene with Leo and White.
Dec 19, 2016 2:41 PM
Sep 2015
Wow, we full on FLCL now.

Also, Newton's 2nd law in an anime with superpowers?? That caught me by such surprise that it took me a minute to understand why the super-punch blew the puncher back like that!
kalinimeDec 19, 2016 2:54 PM
Feb 10, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2012
I loved it!
At the beginning Leo just shows how guys are 'blind' and don't understand girls' feelings, then Aligura... OMG, she is amazing, that voice <3 she's a fu**ing crazy bitch!

The final scene <3 Perfect ;-; White and Leo <3
I'm loving the anime, it's funny and cute, and a lot of action ><
Apr 18, 2017 9:59 PM

Oct 2012
Might have been the weakest episode yet but still quite good. Dendro/Hummer reminded me a bit of Carnage from Marvel and who cool was it to see the "Twins" movie in an anime?
Sep 23, 2017 6:48 PM

Jul 2013
I don't know why but in every episode at the beginning something funny happened and everytime Leo and Zapp are involved xD

Aligura really brings some craziness in. Especially what she did with Deldro and Hummer. The food comparisons which were showed during she told Leo about what she has done was funny.

Hummer and Deldro made a good team and their ability is cool.

All these OST's are so good, love it. It's nice to see Leo making his first move and going out with Mary to watch a movie. The last scene was just <3

Oct 25, 2017 7:14 PM

Sep 2017
What an episode!

Great start with Leo being clueless about girls and getting in trouble (and the old smack from Zapp too).

Fast paced and comedy that was on point. It was funny how everything seemed all over the shop and at the same time managed to get a coherent story. And when Leo was held hostage and “tortured” about his relationships was amazing. I know that feeling all too well :’).

I was surprised but overjoyed when Leo convinced himself he was going home then went all the way to see White and ask her out to a movie! Feel like I’d be the same if I was in his shoes hahaha
Oct 30, 2017 4:42 AM

Oct 2015
Aww a date <3 took him a thousand of torture session to have the balls.
Jan 8, 2018 11:22 AM
Feb 2017
I died when I saw Leo coughing x''DDD And the end of the episode was so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! <3 <3 <3
Feb 8, 2018 7:00 PM
Jun 2013
so faceplate girls boyfriend is creepy blood guy. I thought it was going to be other creepy faceplate person. Though it seems she didn't think her plan through with the chopping up the guy and thinking that putting his blood would change the other guys personality. Its funny how all the chicks think dog is cute. So the day is saved kinda since they said like 1000 people were killed. Well at least leo got the balls and asked this chick out and we got Twins in anime form which I thought I would ever see lol. Im happy they got passed this ask the girl out thing already instead of dragging it.
Mar 3, 2018 12:58 AM
Feb 2018
i flippen love it.

I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!! (灬♥ω♥灬)
Mar 5, 2018 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
I get that this show is fun and exciting...but I just can't get past my disbelief regarding the fact that people are still alive in this horrible city where people are killed by the hundreds or thousands every day; where buildings, roads and other structures are pulverized with frequency. You'd think they'd all simply be killed off after a few months of constant massive destruction, leaving behind a massive ghost town.
Maelstrom184Mar 5, 2018 7:47 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2018 2:31 PM

Feb 2012
Tsundere White

He still has a dad at least.

That cooking metaphor. The idea of organic powered armor is so fucking awesome.

Bones street sign when Leonardo was communicating through the phone with coughs

Reminds me of Shin Mazinger Z where the robot is actually the forearm of Zeus.

White might like the thought of Leonardo getting tortured

Twins. Leo and his sister are like Lelouch and nunally except he is the one that has his eyes constantly closed.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 19, 2019 10:33 AM

Sep 2018
Funny the episode, the character of Aligura is interesting, I like his way of thinking, while the character of Dog is very funny. The narration is pleasant from the beginning to the end. However I prefer the final part with Leo and White, as both are nice. Excellent backgrounds and soundtrack, as well as drawings and animations.
Nov 25, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
SMOOTH MOVE BY LEO!

Feb 15, 2020 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
What an episode :D

Great art, atmosphere and animation as usual coupled with action and laughs with great use of the sound design/soundtrack but praise be to the Anime Gods for they have brought us Aligura this one eyed, giddy gothic princess, insane inter dimensional, in love with love lady . . . . . . and I absolutely adore her 😍 the voice Satomi Koorogi gives her is just golden from the inflections that seem to just bounce and pop off her tongue to the energy she provides that ignites her personality and shines like a bunch of multi colored bloody rainbows 🥰 WHAT A WOMAN!!!

Her ex-boyfriend(s) (husbands? based on that one photo unless they were just at a photo shoot) Brody and Hummer have a really nice power dynamic and that dramatic visualization representation of how Aligura combined them to get her perfect fella had me rolling with messed up laughter 🤣 also loved how K. K. and Chain (who had some really funny and adorable moments this episode) admired Brody/Hummer and especially Zapp's surprised reaction at that fact seemed he was especially flabbergasted by Chain's attraction to Brody/Hummer (Is there something you are not telling us Zapp perhaps you care more about your coworker then you let on 😁)!

Aligura putting Leo through all that diabolical torture was just so horrific and spine chillingly hilarious yet I could not stop watching it 😆 and how she called out to Brody/Hummer as her massive war machine street sweeper came plummeting looked like she was diving in for a kiss 😊 I bet a kiss from Aligura would work its way up into your brain and feed off its kinetic energy an electric form of affection 😄 and then as the vehicle was smacked back by Brody/Hummer and that heartfelt music started playing just hilarious XD

I look forward to see Aligura again ^-^ but the beautiful sweet cherry on top of this episode had to be Leo finding the inner gumption and courage to ask White out to a movie earning major points sneaking her out and giving her a ride. Plus he takes her to one of the most romantic movies ever made Twins :D with Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger but by the anime Gods it emotionally resonates with White must deal with her brother certainly complicated feelings are bound to arise I wonder what happened between them?

Then with each of them apologizing to each other and White encouraging Leo and building up his self worth followed by her sliding up next to him and placing her arm around his shoulder was beyond adorable and sweet 🤗 and the scene sliding into the ED just smooth! What a great ride of an episode!

Apr 29, 2020 1:41 PM

May 2016
That was weird but enjoyable to watch as well 5/5
that hug at the end.
Jul 22, 2020 12:28 PM

Jul 2015
Lmao Chain's good luck was something Zapp really needed there. Aligura is some next level crazy girlfriend to have, good thing Leo got some good love advice there. Dog/Deldro's Exocrimson reminds me of Marvel's Carnage.

Nov 24, 2020 4:22 AM

Feb 2018
So even god's eyes has limits. Good luck guy's a terrible choice to work together but he created very funny moments with that chaotic aura lol. Also I'm saying it again but the music's experimental way of use in this anime is awesome. Also they really love doing interesting previews
Dec 17, 2020 3:06 AM

May 2018
Is Leo ok? cough cough cough cough cough

the movie at the end was lol, how tf did ghost waifu cry to that
Apr 4, 2021 4:04 AM

May 2016
Dog and Deldro's interactions reminds me a lot of Eddie Brock and Venom in their latest movie together and I like it a lot lmao

Michelle crying to that goofy movie was pretty sad. She really misses her brother and the guy's just casually chatting with demons while she's stuck in that facility. It's a good thing that Leonardo's there for her.

Apr 20, 2021 11:52 AM
Oct 2019
so did they not capture that crazy chick?

why is this girl in the hospital, anyways? why's she crying?
May 23, 2021 6:00 AM

Apr 2018
The comedy was really good xD the convo between our mc and the pink haired girl was just gold. Actions scenes were quite good.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 21, 2021 2:29 PM

Mar 2019
I really don't get what happened to Mary, so she's a ghost that stayed in that graveyard for years and now she's in a hospital?? Nice ending though. The action was good as well, but couldn't feel any hype for this one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 1, 2023 9:33 AM
Jan 2017
anime de pintcher qualidade melhoro bastante nos ultimos eps
Mar 5, 2023 10:09 PM

Jun 2021
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI YEI YEI YEI THE LOVE WINS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AAHAHAHJAGSHJAGKEJ
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Aug 29, 2023 3:24 PM
Aug 2023
last scene was so emotionel( ı guess)
Nov 25, 2023 6:23 PM

Oct 2022
This episode was both hilarious and wholesome, love it
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

263 by deepole »»
Aug 29, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

358 by sammiiiiii »»
Aug 17, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

299 by Alkimia »»
Aug 10, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

347 by Saverpengu »»
May 28, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

258 by bucciest »»
Apr 20, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.