Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jul 8, 2015 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Omg this is gonna to be amazing. I've read LN, which is so good... This studio did such an amazing job adapting the beggining.

I love the OST, OP and ED. Animation and artwork are amazing, especially how they represented the awakening of the demon lord. Also ED visuals are very interesting, these shots....

5/5
Jul 8, 2015 8:37 AM

Jun 2013
Too many anime tropes. Looking at the characters in the OP, I feel like this will be a repeat of Yona in which all the cast are walking cliche anime tropes. Got the innocent boy with the flower, the hot headed boy with the daggers, the creepy crazy guy with purple hair, bunny girl, emo cat boy, etc.
Jul 8, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2014
ex_necross said:
Too many anime tropes. Looking at the characters in the OP, I feel like this will be a repeat of Yona in which all the cast are walking cliche anime tropes. 1) Got the innocent boy with the flower, 2)the hot headed boy with the daggers, the 3)creepy crazy guy with purple hair, 4)bunny girl, 5)emo cat boy, etc.

1) That's a girl.
2) Energetic, not hot headed.
3) Who specifically?
4) Uhh, I wont comment on this.
5) Look at #2, he's nothing close to emo.

This just a diluted version of the characters of course. Your assumptions are completely wrong.
"Hi!"
Jul 8, 2015 9:01 AM
Mar 2014
people who just straight up make assumptions based on 1 second of screen time they've seen in an opening is probably one of the things that infuriate me the most.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Jul 8, 2015 9:28 AM

Apr 2013
Yeah, MAL users are pretty good at this.
The "innocent boy with a flower" is a girl, the "hot headed boy with the daggers" is a silent and skilled professional assassin, there's no one with purple hair, wearing bunny hair isn't a cliché nor a trope for a fantasy female warrior, and doesn't indicate anything on the personality to boot, and your emo cat boy is the same as the one with dagger if you didn't notice, so same answer.

Anyway, like I said. I think before episode 6 we'll get to say good bye to all the kids unable to wait for a proper story development to come. This is too bad for the sales like I said above, but the advantage I could foresee is that it should make the threads for the second part "cleaner". Probably. This is MAL we're talking about, so it's just "probably".

ZefyrisJul 8, 2015 9:35 AM
Jul 8, 2015 10:47 AM

Jun 2013
Zefyris said:
Yeah, MAL users are pretty good at this.
The "innocent boy with a flower" is a girl, the "hot headed boy with the daggers" is a silent and skilled professional assassin, there's no one with purple hair, wearing bunny hair isn't a cliché nor a trope for a fantasy female warrior, and doesn't indicate anything on the personality to boot, and your emo cat boy is the same as the one with dagger if you didn't notice, so same answer.

Anyway, like I said. I think before episode 6 we'll get to say good bye to all the kids unable to wait for a proper story development to come. This is too bad for the sales like I said above, but the advantage I could foresee is that it should make the threads for the second part "cleaner". Probably. This is MAL we're talking about, so it's just "probably".

Doesn't change that it is certainly looking like we're gonna get another group of walking cliche. Then again, I've heard people say the Yona group aren't walking tropes either (which they literally are) so it's hard to take people's word on this matter.

And silent? Really? The kid was running his mouth the entire episode.

Hope you're right though. We'll see how things play out, but it's not looking hopeful based on the designs. And before you say the designs don't matter, they are actually a very good indication of the personality of the character.
Jul 8, 2015 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
So the guy you're calling "hot headed boy with the daggers" is Adlet? There's only one hero with daggers, and it's Hans, who hasn't appeared yet. Adlet isn't hot headed, he's cunning, smart and resourceful. That's hardly the same as hot headed.

Just to say : you find trope for any character of any series. There are tropes as basic as "using a spear" or "badass" or "fighting woman" (not called like that but that's the condition to feat the tropes).
So fitting tropes is HARDLY a problem. Everything fits tropes except underdeveloped characters that has so little characteristics associated that they escape everything by luck. The more you develop, the higher the chanc eof the character to have several tropes related.
Do not confuse tropes with clichés.

Heck, Adlet fits the "red haired hero" trope. Just because of his hair color. Talk about a bad thing.
Jul 8, 2015 11:33 AM

Mar 2014
Is bunny girl even a cliche? I'd pay someone some random amount of money for there to be more bunny girls in adventure series. :(
Jul 8, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2013
Zefyris said:
So the guy you're calling "hot headed boy with the daggers" is Adlet? There's only one hero with daggers, and it's Hans, who hasn't appeared yet. Adlet isn't hot headed, he's cunning, smart and resourceful. That's hardly the same as hot headed.

Just to say : you find trope for any character of any series. There are tropes as basic as "using a spear" or "badass" or "fighting woman" (not called like that but that's the condition to feat the tropes).
So fitting tropes is HARDLY a problem. Everything fits tropes except underdeveloped characters that has so little characteristics associated that they escape everything by luck. The more you develop, the higher the chanc eof the character to have several tropes related.

Heck, Adlet fits the "red haired hero" trope. Just because of his hair color. Talk about a bad thing.

I think an overconfident, fiery red-haired bigmouth MC is more than just a simple "trope" at this point, but we'll see. It's actually pretty silly how you can usually guess the personality of a character based on the color of their hair.
Jul 8, 2015 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
ex_necross said:
Zefyris said:

I think an overconfident, fiery red haired bigmouth MC is more than just a simple "trope" at this point, but we'll see.
Adlet isn't exactly as outgoing as your typical shounen, he's just confident in his skills which is a huge difference from the shounen who screams at everyone and jumps into fights head on.
Jul 8, 2015 11:42 AM

Jun 2013
Paulo27 said:
Is bunny girl even a cliche? I'd pay someone some random amount of money for there to be more bunny girls in adventure series. :(

I'm not entirely sure where the bunny girl thing started, it is certainly commonplace in Japan that bunny ears = sex appeal, but then again bunnies are also seen as a sex symbol in the USA and probably other western cultures. Nekogals and bunny ears are almost too cliche to be considered a cliche at this point. It's pretty much a staple.
Jul 8, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
ex_necross said:

I think an overconfident, fiery red-haired bigmouth MC is more than just a simple "trope" at this point, but we'll see. It's actually pretty silly how you can usually guess the personality of a character based on the color of their hair.

Well he got selected by the goddess of fate as a rokka. Which means that he IS de facto one of the strongest in the world. Furthermore, he doesn't say strongest human, but strongest 'otoko" so he doesn't include women. Which means that he doesn't include in his claim some saints who are true monsters like Chamo Rosso. Since there is only three men in the rokka, as you can see in the opening it means that the goddess of fate pretty much recognised him as being top 3. So his claims aren't especially far away from the truth. his method of fighting may be seen as fool play, but at this end, the result is that he is indeed one of the most dangerous fighters that the Goddess could find....
...Well, that is, if he isn't an impostor.
Jul 8, 2015 12:03 PM

Mar 2014
ex_necross said:
Paulo27 said:

I'm not entirely sure where the bunny girl thing started, it is certainly commonplace in Japan that bunny ears = sex appeal, but then again bunnies are also seen as a sex symbol in the USA and probably other western cultures. Nekogals and bunny ears are almost too cliche to be considered a cliche at this point. It's pretty much a staple.
I mean, sure, I get where you're coming from but it's not like you actually see neko or bunny girls in anime that often, if we throw hentai into the mix sure but can't say I have that many experiences with bunny girls in TV anime.
Jul 8, 2015 12:07 PM

Jun 2013
Paulo27 said:
ex_necross said:

I mean, sure, I get where you're coming from but it's not like you actually see neko or bunny girls in anime that often, if we throw hentai into the mix sure but can't say I have that many experiences with bunny girls in TV anime.

Nekogals are a bit more popular than bunny-eared girls, but both are quite prevalent in anime. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?
Jul 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Mar 2014
ex_necross said:
Paulo27 said:

Nekogals are a bit more popular than bunny-eared girls, but both are quite prevalent in anime. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?
Same for those, I know, they are a big part of Japan but that doesn't translate to them being a big part of anime that airs on TV, it's two completely different things.
Jul 8, 2015 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
Good first ep. Nice animation and art, a few shows i've seen so far this season have been lacking in that department. Like the ED too. Can't wait for ep 2.
Jul 8, 2015 4:11 PM

Apr 2013
ex_necross said:
Paulo27 said:

Bunny girls are not prevalent in a heroic fantasy setting.
Jul 8, 2015 4:32 PM

Jun 2013
Zefyris said:
ex_necross said:

Bunny girls are not prevalent in a heroic fantasy setting.

We have a distinct lack of fantasy anime, but in my JRPGs bunny girls are everywhere. I hope for some more true high fantasy anime though, they have fallen out of fashion lately for some reason. I need my orcs and elves.
Jul 8, 2015 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
Really caught my attention, this episode.

The OP and ED are really good IMO. Like, I-may-end-up-downloading-them good.

The designs are nice. I liked the theme that was going on here. It matches the music I would say.

Nashetania is a cool character. Bad-ass and a cool attitude. Her ability seems to be strong. I'm looking forward to see her in action.

Adlet seems very self -confident, to a point that some would call it being cocky. It's not annoying though, I would say. That being said, it is only the first episode so who knows. I'm surprised with his fighting style though. Didn't think he would use "dirty tricks" but it happened. I wonder how he's going to fight along with the (other) six legends.

I'm surprised Adlet got marked, showing proof of being one of the six. The OP, ED, and synopsis makes it seems like he's not though. I wonder what's going on...

Anyways, looking forward to the next episode; bring it on!
Jul 8, 2015 6:13 PM
Jul 2014
Confident MC who can back up his talk and not wuss out? Count me in.
Jul 8, 2015 7:27 PM

Aug 2009
I've been having a big debate about Rokka no Yuusha's world building in one of my clubs for the past day. To me, Rokka no Yuusha's first episode had one of the worst world building efforts I've ever seen. It gave you all these weird/useless details, such as the ashen faced king looking usurped vis-a-vis the priest, a crap-ton list of dates, names, and titles that made no sense to the viewer, no women among the soldiers and Adlet asking if she was a maid suggests one kind of gendered society ((also, that was apparently due to her outfit, but her outfit didn't look stereotypically maid-like enough for me as the viewer to jump to that conclusion)), the princess's free spirited actions suggest quite another kind of gendered society. The map as essentially being one gigantic square with a nub of demons to the west is clearly unrealistic, but not lampshaded in any way by the show. I'm going to stop here and sum up with, nothing I actually wanted to know about the religion, politics, geography, culture, etc. was successfully answered in the first episode, and Rokka no Yuusha exacerbated the problem by clearly begging these questions to be asked.

Today, after getting fed up with this "the blind leading the blind" debate I've been having, I finally resorted to the light novel, and literally the first half of chapter one answered like, 85% of my questions. So I'm here to complain that, as someone who watched the first episode first and the read the novel second, Rokka no Yuusha has a HORRIBLE adaptation, world building wise, and if the anime can't even deliver basic setting information in a clear, concise manner to the audience, I'm not holding my breath that this anime will be able to do any of the other intangibles such as pacing, suspense, character development, further world building, etc. particularly well.

It's a shame, because from what I've read so far, this source material is really good. And the adaptation ripped out its heart and replaced it with barebones plot points. Obviously, episode one is just one episode; there's room for the anime to get better, but it's already lacking the emotional and setting foundation it should have had and that just makes me sad.

Editing in some examples: In regards to the world building: It's actually an annual tournament with a lot of preliminaries and entrants, which explains why people were more pissed off when Adlet butted in, as opposed to "yay, he's interfering with this 'noble's only club' of a tournament," which was my (wrong) gut reaction. And then, what the heck the saints were. Confirmation that there is indeed a pantheon of gods besides the Hero of the Single Flower. Also "Though she was female, she was the only person in the entire world who could fight the Majin." That first part of that sentence shows that society was more misogynistic before the saint came onto the scene, and still remains so to some degree but less.
And then in regards to emotions/character development. (Underneath a spoiler tag just in case, although the scenes were already supposed to be in this episode and weren't.)

And now I'm off to go read the rest of the light novels. Maybe I'll get a different perspective if I read it first and don't wind up dependent on the anime to give me the details. ((Not likely, since I'm almost always sitting on the other side with, why did the movie/anime cut this, that character doesn't sound like what I wanted them to, etc, but maybe Rokka no Yuusha will be the rare exception and be better the other way around.))
SelineaJul 8, 2015 7:55 PM
Jul 8, 2015 10:14 PM
Apr 2013
Talk about promising! This show is gonna be a fun ride, I can tell. I really like the first two characters already. :)
Jul 8, 2015 10:35 PM

May 2010
I have high hopes for this series. I'm eager for episode 2, but I'm worried it'll turn things around and that the first episode was just for mass appeal.
Jul 9, 2015 2:36 AM

May 2013
Good animation and music.
Adlet and Nashetania seem like an awesome combo, but I do feel that one of them is the traitor.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 9, 2015 7:18 AM

Feb 2011
Zefyris said:

dunno, don't think mals comments have that big effect on the sales :/
in the previous season i did hope for the "threads gets cleaner after the noisy brats leave" but it didn't happen :(

generally, mal is not a place fit for series discussion, anyone hardly discuss anything, most just post short comments and leave until the next episode
that's expecially true in the episode "discussion" threads, separate threads for the serie discussion usually work better to have some real discussion

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 9, 2015 7:29 AM
Oct 2014
Red haired male MC looks like Luke from tales, especially their narcissistic part, and I find that a little bit annoying. I just hope he will not turn into another dumb sacrifice.

Introduction fells so so maybe because I still don't know what to expect from this anime. Sure they will meet the other hero and then defeat the demon, but is that it? Well, there's plenty more episodes to find out, but I'm not ready for the excitement yet.
Jul 9, 2015 9:19 AM

Jun 2010
Yo Nagato is that you? glad to see you don't look like a living corpse anymore.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jul 9, 2015 9:28 AM

Feb 2012
Pretty interesting. Adlet's skin color makes me go x_x though. Let me guess, bunny girl's the traitor here.

I'd like to go into discussion here as well, but maybe I'll wait a few more episodes until threads are.... cleaner.

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Jul 9, 2015 10:39 AM
Mar 2013
Loved the animation! It was a great watch, looking forward for the rest of the series!
Jul 9, 2015 1:06 PM
Mar 2012
I don't know...
Something seemed off with the animation, their mouths didn't move right.

And what's with the bunny ears? That looks ridiculous. Hard enough to take her seriously with that cleavage, but bunny ears?!
Jul 9, 2015 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
Zeando said:
Zefyris said:

dunno, don't think mals comments have that big effect on the sales :/
in the previous season i did hope for the "threads gets cleaner after the noisy brats leave" but it didn't happen :(

generally, mal is not a place fit for series discussion, anyone hardly discuss anything, most just post short comments and leave until the next episode
that's expecially true in the episode "discussion" threads, separate threads for the serie discussion usually work better to have some real discussion

I never said Mal comment were influencing sale, and they don't.
I said that slow place-> peoples will drop early.
This has two consequences :
-Drop in sale
-Peoples on MAL will drop early as well so the threads after a few episodes should be far cleaner.

I didn't link the two, the two are the consequences of the slow pace.
Jul 9, 2015 2:27 PM

May 2010
Walking together in a group isadventure is all about, people just need to chill, seriously...

So far, it's pretty decent. The animation is great. The backgrounds could use a tiny bit more details, but yeah, I can see what they are doing (and they are doing it right, prioritizing the animation) Don't care much about Adler so far, but the princess is pretty nice.
Jul 9, 2015 2:27 PM

Aug 2009
ElenirLachlagos said:
I don't know...
Something seemed off with the animation, their mouths didn't move right.

And what's with the bunny ears? That looks ridiculous. Hard enough to take her seriously with that cleavage, but bunny ears?!

She was also wearing a helmet with ears in the shape of a rabbit’s. He’d heard somewhere before that making helmets with an animal motif was a tradition of the Piena royal family.

Yet another example of the anime failing in its world building, unless they're saving an exposition dump for episode 2, but I feel like we're already past scene and moving on to the latter half of 1-3.

BlackRadiantBook said:
Red haired male MC looks like Luke from tales, especially their narcissistic part, and I find that a little bit annoying. I just hope he will not turn into another dumb sacrifice.

Introduction fells so so maybe because I still don't know what to expect from this anime. Sure they will meet the other hero and then defeat the demon, but is that it? Well, there's plenty more episodes to find out, but I'm not ready for the excitement yet.

I was thinking that too, some of Ashe's intelligence and experience, but Luke's personality.

The trailer and show summaries give away what to expect, but to be fair, the prologue of the LN gives it away too. But if you prefer the blank slate, I'll just say, there is indeed more than just a straight up "defeat the demon" plotline.
Jul 9, 2015 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
He's nothing like Ashe or Luke, those guys got angry at everything, here you have a MC that is thrown in jail and just chills there for months.
Jul 9, 2015 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
I feel like a minority...
Honestly, I’m probably gonna drop this one. It just hasn’t held my interest at all. I’m not sure I can even make it to the second episode. Aside from the cute character design, the narcissistic personality of the protagonist, the sort of generic story and the long, and the inconceivably long and drawn out explanation of the backstory make it hard to enjoy. Additionally, even during the first episode, parts were predictable:
. Somehow I feel like I would enjoy this more if it was a manga (It’s an adaptation of a light novel.)
P.S. Maybe it's because I've been watching a lot from this season and this just is one too many slices of cake.
Jul 9, 2015 3:07 PM

Apr 2013
Salinea, could it be you're not used to see anime adaptation from novel? BEcause what you're requesting is absolutely ridiculous for a lot of reasons, so I'm really surprised to see that.

What you're requesting is ignoring a lot of realities.
1) this is already a slow paced adaptation. You're requesting it takes more time. In fact, what you're requesting is pretty much a word to word. THIS DOESN'T EXIST. At all. it never existed and will never exist. The current rokka no yuusha anime is one of the closest of a word for word that we ever had for a LN.

2) Peoples are already complaining about the monologue/dialogue in the middle being too long. Even if we remove part of the oen they made to incldue some of the thing you requested, that would still make it longer than now, We're talkign about an anime. Lots of anime watcher, again, have less patience than the average 5 years old child when they watch an anime. 3-4 minutes of world building and they're already dropping the anime.

3) An anime is a different media than novel, and the constraints are different as well. They need to make it sure that each episode ends at a proper point. In other words, they may be forced to move some discussions like world building back and forth if necessary. Pushing more Discussion here would have been either cutting something else or not having the two get out of town at the end of episode 1. In other words, don't go complaining now about the lack of explanation when you don't know if they won't add it as a discussion between adlet and nashetania, or as a discussion even later on.

4-1) Some of things you're complaining about could actually be guessed properly from just the anime, like the position of women in this society.
a) You hear a woman merchant, so it's not like women are confined to be servants.
b) you see several female servants around nashetania during that fight, they are all wearing the same uniform than nashetania uses later on, so Adlet can INDEED easily recognise her as a servant due to that costume being a maid uniform in the palace.
c) Since they show us picture when Nashetania was listing the heroes, you could notice that the only female were saints, all the non saints are male. From this, and the fact that there was no female soldiers indeed, you could deduce that while the society doesn't especially stop the women from doing various jobs, fighting is for men only, EXCEPT if you're a saint.

4-b same goes with the tournament part. It was clearly announced as the "semi finale". Which means that it was a full tournament, and therefore that there was other fights before this one.
Jul 9, 2015 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
HigurashiChan said:
Honestly, I’m probably gonna drop this one. It just hasn’t held my interest at all. I’m not sure I can even make it to the second episode. Aside from the cute character design, the narcissistic personality of the protagonist, the sort of generic story and the long, and the inconceivably long and drawn out explanation of the backstory make it hard to enjoy. Additionally, even during the first episode, parts were predictable:
. Somehow I feel like I would enjoy this more if it was a manga (It’s an adaptation of a light novel.)
P.S. Maybe it's because I've been watching a lot from this season and this just is one too many slices of cake.

Just to say, for you and other complaining about the 4 minutes of exposition in the middle of the episode.

This is a mystery novel it's coming from. It gives you proper information so that you have everything needed afterwards to deduce the answer properly (good luck on that btw). Because the mystery here isn't some half baked easy stuff you usually see. It's a fully fledged hard level mystery that have nothing to be ashamed off even against complicated detective novels.

If you can't bear a few minutes here and there of explanations in one episode, you're not going to enjoy this. There are awesome battles awaiting, sure, but it's a mystery/psychological. And as such, it's building itself properly. If you want a heroic fantasy with a cliché plot explained in 30sec, that's not a good anime choice, I'm afraid.
ZefyrisJul 9, 2015 3:18 PM
Jul 9, 2015 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
HigurashiChan said:
These are the nitpickiest things and this is coming from someone who will nitpick everything. I don't think the show was trying to hide the fact that she was the princess from the viewer, or from him, I don't think he ever met the princess by that point though so he could have never guessed. The guy who fell 12 feet also jumped 12 feet... and he even rubbed his hand after he got the mark, I don't think we need to have him screaming about how amazing it is he got picked.
Jul 9, 2015 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
It clearly wasn't trying. It doesn't need to. The mystery coming as the main dish of this volume can beat black and blue any wannabe anime watcher detective anyway.

Also, he gave us a great smile after getting the mark. He's persuaded to be the strongest man in the world, remember. He knew he would be picked, so screaming because it was wouldn't fit with his confidence lol. If the anime did that, I would have screamed too about how illogical that was.
Jul 9, 2015 3:32 PM

Mar 2014
Akihabara would have been set of fire if he screamed.
Jul 9, 2015 4:02 PM

Feb 2014
Really nice start! I'm really liking the whole jungle/mayan world theme and setting.

I'm guessing that the princess and that maid Adlet met in jail are the same person, and I would say it's obvious although it wasn't explicitly stated in the episode...

I really liked the ost! The OP and ED were good, and the BGM was awesome!

Pretty cool action and magic. MC is a bit arrogant but at least he respects others.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2015 4:31 PM

Apr 2013
Noodle070 said:

I'm guessing that the princess and that maid Adlet met in jail are the same person, and I would say it's obvious although it wasn't explicitly stated in the episode...

It was... When she busted him out of prison, she told him her name, which is the princess'.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jul 9, 2015 4:34 PM
May 2015
@HigurashiChan: As I keep saying in pretty much every LN adaptation, it's near-impossible to cover all the world's lore. Anime is a form of entertainment and the target audience for this type of shows are teenagers and above, most audience is teenagers though. Due to this, most anime shows aren't lore-heavy because they need to keep the audience interested, having more than 5 min of exposition is already dwindling their attention (so taking RnY first episode, it was between 5-10, I'd say 7 min, which is already causing them to lose interest). This is why some LN adaptation rush a lot, and even when they have a steady pace, people complain (SAO II for example). This is why some LN/manga don't even get adaptations a well.

So for a business like Anime, providing enjoyment and garnering sales outweighs a 100% faithful adaptation. I'd rather get a rushed or semi-rushed anime than get a 100% adaptation and then it gets cancelled due to low viewer ratings etc
Jul 9, 2015 6:07 PM

Feb 2012
This ep was pretty good, it has potential thats for sure.
Jul 9, 2015 6:44 PM

Oct 2012
Yeah, it was alright. The Aztec setting is pretty unique and I have a feeling that the series is going to be a slow burner and will be worth sticking around until the end. I'm a little worried that it's only 12 episodes though, as I'm not sure if that's enough episodes to delve into the meat of the mystery that the synopsis promises.
Jul 9, 2015 7:12 PM

Aug 2010
It's okay, but i don't expect anything out of the studio that made Rail Wars.
Signatures Suck
Jul 9, 2015 7:24 PM

Apr 2015
Zefyris said:
Salinea rekt

The amount of rekt In this post was too much for me to handle. I just had to get that off my chest.
Jul 9, 2015 8:25 PM

Sep 2012
HigurashiChan said:

The anime wasn't trying to hide the fact that she was the princess. It's not difficult to arrive at that conclusion, honestly. And he did care that he got the crest. You can clearly tell by his smile that he's secretly happy.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jul 9, 2015 10:35 PM

Jul 2014
Selinea said:
The princess was also supposed to lampshade with "I’ve heard the phrase “world’s strongest” enough times to last me for life." and that didn't happen in this episode.

You don't pay much attention, do you?

Top kek.
"Hi!"
Jul 10, 2015 12:06 AM
Feb 2009
Animation is very nice. I think MC is kind of annoying but might get better. I like it.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Amazing until

RealityChanges - Jun 10

13 by quarterhorse2525 »»
Jun 22, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 14, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

985 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.