Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Oct 26, 2013 4:16 PM

Mar 2012
Was rather hooked after the first episode, however I felt like the show deviated into something way different, and too involved. I liked the simple comedy that the first episode gave. The rest of the show, well I guess we all know why they decided to make this adaption, afterall, Chuunibyou was rather successful last year....
6/10....didn't hold my interest for the most part, and was hoping that she'd at the very least would get her emotions back.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Nov 5, 2013 3:48 AM

Oct 2013
I hear what you are saying venom, the first couple of episodes went one way and then it just started going down this other direction that just started to get a bit muddy.

However I think the final episode did a good job at making everything a lot more clear and it was the first episode that I felt emotion for the characters journey. The final brought it from being something average (6) to something good (7).
Nov 7, 2013 1:49 PM

Feb 2010
My favorite episode of the series. It was so sweet and so adorable.
Tsukiko is like the cutest thing ever.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Nov 26, 2013 8:05 PM

May 2012
not bad to kill time while theres nothing interesting to watch,, youto should remember the mask tsuki since that was lots of years later after he forgot his memories..

Dec 8, 2013 1:22 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Dark_Messiah said:
not bad to kill time while theres nothing interesting to watch,, youto should remember the mask tsuki since that was lots of years later after he forgot his memories..

His wish never ended, that means that everything that will be only a memory will transfered to the sisters.

Thats why Tsukiko is afraid of becoming a memory. That would mean this memory would be transfered to the sisters Tsukiko and Tsukushi again.
Dec 10, 2013 10:13 AM

Jun 2012
That was really nice! I really loved that series. I want more, I want to see Tsukiko with her expression back (It's not like I don't like expressionless tsukiko at all).
Dec 14, 2013 3:16 AM
Dec 2013
It took until the final episode but I finally got the kiss I was hopping for! I was hoping that he would end up with Tsukiko the whole time. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole anime, especially the final two episodes. I really hope for a season 2 or a few OVA's because I want to see Tsukiko get her expressions back and I want to see more of her and Yokodera's relationship.
Dec 27, 2013 8:45 PM

Feb 2009
While I can't say the series had an especially strong plot, it did had a somehow satisfying conclusion at the end. And while I also kinda dislike the harem elements (which are, to be fair, pretty natural for an anime called like this one), extremely sympatric characters and especially the way emotions were transmitted via mimics and gestures were the unique selling points the show had to offer. Which is strange if you consider the main heroine Tsukiko being stripped of any visible emotions. But they did a great job to work with this. (I wonder why they kept it this way and did not solve it? It was rather cute, though.)
I was also able to understand what the creators of this show wanted to say - an important part of a show not only relying on comedy or fanservice. (It had all of them, anyway.)
NacromaMar 10, 2014 4:51 PM
Jan 1, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2012
I started off enjoying this anime but near the middle it got pretty wacky and lame but this last episode was surprisingly good. That moment was chibi Yokodera gave up his memories was touching and the music was perfect. That kiss too.

With its sales theres a slim chance of a second season though, but I believe in JC Staff.

9/10
Jan 7, 2014 4:55 AM

Jan 2014
I hope this show gets a second season, it was hilarious...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2014 4:54 PM
Dec 2013
RediceRyan said:
AN AMAZING FINAL EPISODE.
I have been somewhat disappointed by the endings of this season so far. From Oregairu, Oriemo, Haturaku Mausama, and Chihayafuru S2.

But, this had almost everything I could hope for.
A sweet kiss scene.
Very emotional resolutions with their mother.
An explanation for how Yokodera lost his memories.
And, an adorable/funny ending scene.

Only thing is Tsukiko didn't get her emotions back.

9/10 for this anime, most moe anime of the season by far.

I will miss the monotone "kyaaa"
MystrianJan 7, 2014 5:07 PM
Jan 7, 2014 9:24 PM
Jul 2010
It was okay at the very beginning, then the show took quite an unexpected direction. There were good ideas but I really had trouble to reach the end of this show, the comedy became poor and many episodes were simply boring... I thought it would be more entertaining.

5/10
Jan 19, 2014 4:03 AM

Sep 2013
Successful harem... nice job
Jan 22, 2014 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Well, it's over with. This series finally lived up to it's potential. Too bad it was the last episode. It series had several chances to have some real, character developing, emotional moments, but it really failed that in the first half. This last episodes though, was great. I didn't think they series would actually make me sad, but it did. Really great moments with the young sisters and their mother. That whole thing was done fantasticly. And the reveal about why he can't remember anything was great too. I hope for another season to resolve everything else.

Overview:
+Better than typical harems...
-....but still had plenty to typical troupes, which weren't that great
+Interesting idea
+Last episode
+/-Characters
-Failed on almost every attempt to have a great, emotional/sad, character developing moments
Final Score: 7.5/10 (MAL score:7/10)
Jan 28, 2014 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
Season 2 pls .. more azusa ! :D
Feb 2, 2014 10:51 AM
Apr 2012
I hoped in other ending, but i am satisfaied anyway. But i want more. Tsuki's sister can return Tsuki's emotes and many wishes aren't filled so autors can do 2nd season. It's quite fresh anime so we can still hope in this year.
Feb 7, 2014 5:11 AM

Jun 2012
well they wrapped it up pretty nicely in the end if i may say so they didn't leave questions unanswered for me while i thought there would be a lot unanswered seeing episode 11.

there was no real person he was with in the end just the whole group which might be kinda nice since most people prefer only a character and someone else might want another character to be with him so this is a pretty nice solution. except if you where really watching this for romance of course and yeah he said he loved Tsukiko so i think her fans are a bit more happy then the others.

if there could be another season as good as this one i hope for a season 2 but if it will mess things up i rather have this as closure since i can be happy with this.

in the end i can say i did have no idea what i could expect of this anime which might make it more enjoyable cause i had no expectations at all.

also i think it's safe to say it is not the typical moe and harem anime although i never saw much anime in the genre moe i think but then again some others might think of some anime i saw as moe anime i really suck at the moe term but still think this is not the standard for such anime.

also think it was a really good anime it had touching moments and it has funny moments it had its moe moments and for who love it it had a little fan service but lucky for me not to much cause that would have killed this show.

i can only say i respect Yokodera most might think different about him but i respect him cause no matter what kind of pervert he might be he had its heart at the right place.
RobertovkFeb 7, 2014 5:15 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Feb 18, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2012
first part was good

middle was boring as fuck

last ep saved it with the memory swap time travelling scene

7.5 /10

azusa x youto forever

also 3rd anime in a row with yuki kaji voicing main lead... so sick of him
Feb 28, 2014 7:20 AM

Nov 2013
Seems like missing something. Tsukiko didn't regain her emotions? Hope for season 2 if possible... ~
Newbie :P
Apr 1, 2014 9:14 PM

Feb 2013
Aww yisssss! Tsukiko got a kiss! I hope we get a second season when there's enough material to warrent another season. I would love a second season! Tsukiko didn't get her emotions back!
Apr 18, 2014 4:25 AM

Oct 2009
Krayzel said:
It was okay at the very beginning, then the show took quite an unexpected direction. There were good ideas but I really had trouble to reach the end of this show, the comedy became poor and many episodes were simply boring... I thought it would be more entertaining.

5/10

^Pretty much this.

This also had quite a few touching stories as well, especially this last arc with the mother. But most of it of it was quite bland and boring.
Also I got really tired of Tsukiko's speech pattern and her lack of emotions got real old.

5/10

I am guessing Youto will kiss each girl at least once.
May 1, 2014 10:12 PM

Jan 2014
Oh god. This is definitely one of my favorite shows. All the feels. Hoping for a season 2 where Tsukiko gets her emotions!

10/10
May 4, 2014 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
Hell YEAH NOT A BAD End of this shows...I don't mind being Puzzle...So many Moe Character And A Very Brave *Hentai* Main Character...well...There is Such Things as Going TOO Far...But this anime did not Cross The line Despite Having *Hentai* in the Title...Seeing a Flat chests Women is not Going Far at all...Yes yes...9/10 for Moe Explosions in this shows...It's not that I don't Like Expressionless Tsukiko...She is trying hard to...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
May 15, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2012
+1 need more azusa

I came with low expectations but it turned pretty good, such an eye candy show I give 7.5/10.

Oh now I know why it reminded me B gata H kei, same vocal in opening Tamura Yukari.
May 19, 2014 8:18 AM

Jul 2013
A happy end and to top it off, we get a kiss too. It would have been a lot better if Tsukiko regained her emotions though.
Jun 2, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2011
This ending just gave me so much feels ;_;. Especially with the little Tsukiko and Tsukushi crying like that. Damn, I've gotta give the small Yokodera a lot of respect for doing what he did. That was such a nice ending. Azuki Azusa is still the best tho!
Jun 3, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2013
- the dramatic moments were not sad, characters were not sympathetic
- I thought this was comedy-centered but it lacked comedy and the jokes were not funny
- almost every character is annoying except Tsukushi
- it lacks Tsukushi, no kiss with Tsukushi
- the romance between a teen aged guy and a girl which is supposedly 15 but with the body of a 3 year old is not appealing to me
- it was boooooring all throughout

4/10
Jun 18, 2014 8:34 AM

Sep 2013
I kinda wanted tsukiko to get back her expressions. And finally a kiss though we only get to see their shadows haha.

I think I'll give this one a 6.5 or 7/10.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 17, 2014 4:01 PM

Feb 2014
As there is not a 6.5/10 option: for the ENTIRE show i'll give 6/10 (likely) or 7/10 (less likely).

The two last episodes (11 and 12) gave an "upgrade" to the show. They (episode 11 and 12) were the most interesting of all of them...

I'm a little disappointed because we don't see the kiss. The camera suddenly changes her position and we just see their shadows kissing. They show us all the kiss between Azusa and Yokodera (at episode 9), why not show us the kiss between Tsukiko and Yokodera..? That's something most of us were waiting for..? =/ i really don't understand... it's disappointing... =(

--How Azusa forgot about her kiss with Yokodera? Yokodera kisses her twice in a row: (1) When she is possessed by the "cat"; and then (2) When the "cat" leaves her body. She lost her memories or something..? She's thinking that it was a dream... or, it was so good for her that she does not believe that it was true..? And so thinking it was a dream...?

PS.: A Harem route..? I can not hide that I'm happy if this really happen =P If all agree and be happy with that, why to disagree ..? ^_^
TechOtakuJul 17, 2014 5:01 PM
Jul 21, 2014 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Very nice episode. But seriously, Tsukushi still thinks Yokodera has a younger brother... I hoped they would enlighten her in the last episode.

The anime pretty much gave up on Azusa later on, she played a minor role.
I didn't like MC at all.

Anyways cool light-hearted series. Nothing outstanding but nice to watch after something more serious. 6,5/10
AizixJul 21, 2014 1:46 PM
Jul 23, 2014 12:38 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Especially the last two episode were more serious then the episodes before. It is a nice anime with nice girls.

My favorite one of the show is Tsukiko :D

This episode was a nice final and Yokodera did choose one girl at last. That is one thing most harem has not.
Jul 26, 2014 7:46 PM

Nov 2012
Didn't realize this wasn't an ecchi anime (which was the only reason I watched this) so kinda disappointed -__-

Otherwise this was what I expected it to be 5/10.

Finally got this off my backlog.
Aug 18, 2014 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
This was a good anime, but I'm a little disappointed. The end didn't look like a proper end to me, like there will be a second season (which I hope there will be). And I was really look forward to see Tsukushi reaction when she will realizes that Youto doesn't have a younger brother.

All in all, I did enjoy this anime, and I'm giving it a 7/10.
Aug 19, 2014 1:11 PM

Jul 2012
To tell the truth, i wasnt expecting this much from this anime. Some feels and lots of kawaiiness :3 Kaji Yuki is the best as always... Normally i would give a 7 but kaji-san makes it 8 :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2014 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
An okay anime, it was fun at times but wasn't very original at all and didn't bring anything new to the table. The characters didn't really have much depth to them and the comedy was hit and miss. Even when it 'hit', I never really laughed out loud or anything, I just lightly chuckled. I really liked the artstyle, however :D
Cute ending, too!

Since it was fairly entertaining, I'll be generous and give it a 6/10
Aug 20, 2014 1:29 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
At least he make a decision between the two girls and chose Tsukiko .

The best pairing from this anime in my opinion .
Aug 25, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2013
Loved it. :)
Aug 25, 2014 6:00 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@ao_no_exo : Why did you love it ? What did you love ?
Aug 25, 2014 6:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
@ao_no_exo : Why did you love it ? What did you love ?
it has Tsukiko

/thread
Aug 25, 2014 6:05 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Tsukiko was my favorite character of the show aswell and luckily he did choose her instead of Azusa :D
Sep 13, 2014 11:16 AM

Aug 2013
Ahhhh, so that explain the contradiction in their memory. So the Cat God wasn't all that bad in the end.

Well, that's an awful way to live IMO, to always lose your memory... I mean, what define us by nature are our memories. Losing them is like losing your personnality... :/
Well, as he said, they are two broken humans, so go well together xD

In the end, Tsukiko got her kiss and her love confession. I'm glad :)
Tsukiko eating is just so entertaining nom nom nom
She's breaking the fourth wall at the end, dem writters...

The two girls at the end are just hilairous with their ears and tail :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Nov 2013
I have to say this anime had some pretty good episodes (like the last two for example). I'm just not sure if it was the right move to split this anime into a slice-of-life/romcom and mystery/supernatural. I sometimes felt like I was watching two different anime. Too bad there's no continuation. Oh well, it's a solid harem.
Nov 29, 2014 7:43 PM
Aug 2014
Hmmm seinen genre is usually not my type. The story was okay and I remember laughing a few times so I'll give it an 8/10
Dec 5, 2014 6:04 PM
Dec 2013
Pervert til' the end
Dec 12, 2014 12:56 AM

Feb 2013
I seriously can not believe how much I loved this anime....

9/10
Dec 15, 2014 8:16 PM

Dec 2013
Most mindblowing plot twist ive watched in an anime series for a while, even for a romcom slice of life comedy, this is ridiculous 0.o
Jan 2, 2015 7:34 PM

Aug 2014
It's been a while since the last time I saw such a lovely anime. It's so perfect! :D
That ending is so funny and exceptional... Now Kami Neko, I wish for a second season! :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Feb 8, 2015 3:53 PM

Sep 2014
Show was ok

nothing spectacular
Mar 15, 2015 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
This episode was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad I rewatched this. Yokodera Youto really is one of the nicest guys ever, seriously one of the best main dude characters ever.

Everything about the scene where he gave his memories to Tsukushi was perfect. The art, the animation, the ost, all of it was amazing.

I'm glad Tsukiko finally got what she wanted, :D that end on the ferris wheel was glorious.

Good to see everyone one last time on the last episode, I love it when that happens especially when all the characters are soo lovable.

During my original watch back in 2013 I gave this a 10/10, but I dropped it to a 9/10 for some reason I don't really remember. 2 years later after rewatching this again in blu ray I have to say this is absolutely a 10 out of freaking 10. No question.

A second season would be great, but I don't really need one. I am content :)
Mar 16, 2015 3:02 PM
Sep 2014
Damn, title and synopsis are kinda misleading.
I expected a laugh from first to last episode but instead i got something completely different.
The first episode was really funny and i laughed my ass off, but with every next episode it bring more and more drama into it. I like all development that happened in this show. And story didnt have too much holes ( only the Little Neko that grant 3 wishes is kinda confusing ). I also like the ending, it was expected to be happy, but it was still nice ( 4th wall breaking touch was good too :) )
I wonder how far did manga go.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.