Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 14, 2015 10:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, we got an intruder there with a bloodlust as well. Looks like some serious business going down now.
Mar 14, 2015 10:46 PM

Nov 2013
Like a freshly picked pineapple .... WTFFFFF LOL who is that . ?
Mar 14, 2015 10:55 PM

Aug 2010
-Roma and Uta vs Hirako's squad
-Poor Naki, he is left alone once again.
herrickluk said:
Like a freshly picked pineapple .... WTFFFFF LOL who is that . ?

That's Seidou Takizawa
Mar 14, 2015 11:10 PM

Jan 2014
>Tooru is about to eat CCG corpses

Are we back to maximum suffering?
Mar 14, 2015 11:28 PM

Dec 2013
GreenBenjamin said:
Tooru is about to eat CCG corpses

Are we back to maximum suffering?
are they (both cookie and mutsuki) tempted to eat human flesh even though their rc levels are still human? Kaneki all over again, just like how kaneki was eating ghouls, mutsuki is doing the same with humans.

I think haise will stop mutsuki in the next chapter though.

Also IS released this chapter early, wow they're so fast

Mar 14, 2015 11:38 PM

Aug 2014
At least Seidou still knows what a pineapple is.

The clowns are finally entering the scene. They got stabbed but they show no reaction, do they have extremely fast healing like the owl?

Also, juuzou? In those set of panels, i was kinda confused on who was saying and thinking what

Mar 14, 2015 11:41 PM

Dec 2013
kannequi said:

Also, juuzou? In those set of panels, i was kinda confused on who was saying and thinking what

oh if ur talking about those panels, ayato said that he ran out of knives, Juuzou was thankful that rabbit did not chase him and think of this battle as draw. He later remembered his promise to haise, to protect Tooru and the next panel we see is Tooru looking at CCG corpses.

Mar 14, 2015 11:47 PM

Dec 2013
I feel sorry for Atou, he was thinking of getting less casualties of his squad members and in the next panel, seidou kills him. seidou needs to die. arima (haise) vs one eyed owl (seidou) next battle is nigh.

Mar 14, 2015 11:50 PM

Nov 2011
So even Uta know Hirako, he got some names. I wish we can see Uta fight for real already, show us your damn Kagune.

Poor bastard, CCG is getting wrecked more than the ghoul.

Nooooooo, they killed Naki's twins henchmen, shit always happens to him. Maybe we can see him evolve after this.

Mar 14, 2015 11:55 PM

Dec 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
So even Uta know Hirako, he got some names.
yeah uta knows hirako + arima duo killed the clowns of 24th ward in the past so uta has a history with them.

Mar 14, 2015 11:55 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, Seidou is really stealing the show with his appearance at the auction huh? Who saw that coming a month ago? And yeah I hope Sasaki catches Mutsuki before she eats any corpses, whether she needs to survive or not hopefully she doesn't need to corrupt herself in that way. Quinx squad seems to have advanced pretty far relative to everyone so I feel like they're probably close.

This will be a good way to gauge Uta's strength imo. If he completely wrecks Hirako then I think we can assume he's one of the stronger ghouls in the series. Still, it's probably already safe to assume he's stronger than Roma and we all see how that went down this chapter...

I find it interesting that there has been plenty of suffering so far in :re, but very little of it has directly been inflicted on Sasaki/Kaneki. I'm sure he will get his fair share in the future, but good to give the guy a break.

And as always, the panels with Naki are hilarious.
Mar 14, 2015 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
The suffering is just beginning
Yo
Mar 15, 2015 12:03 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That bitch Roma trolled the CCG unit pretty good. Looks like Uta also appeared on the scene. Expecting Hirako to put up a good fight.

Akira is so pro with her Fueguchi! Poor Naki though.. Gagi and Guge were such bros. I feel his pain.. T_T

Suzuya seems to have retreated after running out of knives. Good thing Ayato didn't chase him. Well, they're going back to their duties now.

Sh!t! Mutsuki is about to eat those CCG agents? I really hope someone stops him. :O

Takizawa came out of nowhere and got himself a fresh pine-apple! That was pretty brutal. >.<

Good chapter. Needed some epic Sasaki screentime though.

Mar 15, 2015 12:19 AM

Aug 2014
CNTRI715 said:
And as always, the panels with Naki are hilarious.

Hilarious?! I felt bad for him. ;-;

Gamer6 said:

oh if ur talking about those panels, ayato said that he ran out of knives, Juuzou was thankful that rabbit did not chase him and think of this battle as draw. He later remembered his promise to haise, to protect Tooru and the next panel we see is Tooru looking at CCG corpses.

Ohhhh, makes sense now. Thanks!

Mar 15, 2015 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
Thank you Imperial Scans! That was one hell of a chapter. I actually felt sorry for Naki and interesting to see Arima's mini-flashback again with his right eye covered

That Shibashi guy had it coming but still sucks to be him.

but Seidou DAAMMMNNN I can't wait for one of his old colleagues to come across him
Mar 15, 2015 12:51 AM
Dec 2011
Ohhh Arima's flashback ! It was totally unexpected lol

Seidou... Come back and let me show you the real pineapples where it doesnt burst into blood when you rip it out ;_; Roma tho... You cheeky bish lol

Uta vs Hirako ! I'm on Take's side fo sho. It's quite surprising Uta still remembers him, did he hold some grudges then? Be careful, Take ;-; btw Hirako's squad is really good, Takeomi and Kuramoto are really skillful.

Badass Akiraaaa! She's really good now, idk why but I think Ishida really enjoys drawing her fighting like that. It's kinda cunning he makes Akira using Fueguchi quinque and all those resemblance to her father. Make you torn to totally appreciate her badass moments.

So that was it.. Suzuya vs Ayato. I thought we weren't getting them this week. But damnn Ayato. He keeps zoning off somewhat alluring charms whenever he appears now. I just cant stop looking at him now *_*

No Sasaki this week but I hope he comes to Mutsuki's rescue before Mucchan chew off some meat from the floor.

Another great chapter this week. The anticipation continues for the next chapter ofc!

Anyways when will we can see Urie kicking some ass (or getting his ass kicked) ? I cant wait to see his new upgraded strength.
Mar 15, 2015 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
Oh it also seems Ayato is sending hinami to fight akira while he protects madam A. That seems to be why he says he's sorry.
Mar 15, 2015 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
Intense shit! Dat Arima flashback!

Dat Pineapple-kun is a new awesome character added to the crazies XD
Roma is that strong :O Dat Uta save! and he's out for revenge!!

And I don't hate Akira but F her for doing that to Naki! I hope Hinami WRECKs her BAD!!! She looked friggin BA doe :3

Naki ;_; (pun intended)
Barion-ZaraMar 15, 2015 1:43 AM
Mar 15, 2015 1:16 AM

Jan 2014
All she did was cut him. He bit off a piece of her leg last time they met.
Mar 15, 2015 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
Wow Takizawa has taken a 360 and he's become a completely new character. It's quite obvious at this point he received the "Kaneki treatment".
- Doesn't look the same at all
- completely different personality
- Has no regard for his fellow CCG investigators (Seriously , their heads are handpicked like pineapples lol)

Hopefully we'll hear his story when he comes after Akira.

Akira wrecking house with that Fueguchi quinque, and to take her a year she must be quite experienced. Well poor Naki.

And Roma wow, the way she tricked that investigator, with the stabbing and lifting up whilst drinking his blood, I will admit that was pretty cool. Too bad Uta stopped Hirako from fighting her, hope we see some more Hirako and Uta next chapter.

Some more panels describing Haise's potential, which is supposed to relate Arima. Quite the foreshadowing, it'll be fun seeing Haise's development.
Mar 15, 2015 1:21 AM

Dec 2013
Barion-Zara said:

And I don't hate Akira but F her for doing that to Naki! I hope Hinami WRECKs her BAD!!!

Naki ;_; (pun intended)

and do u think haise will allow hinami wrecking akira? I can only speculate that haise will interfere in the fight and hinami triggers haise's memories again. Ofc this is just a thought and nothing like this would be possible.

Indeed naki ;_;

Mar 15, 2015 1:36 AM
Sep 2010
I think Ayato is actually apologizing for the thing in his hand. Maybe it's some sort of a stimulant, because he needs to protect Madam.

Why are people saying that if Tooru eats human flesh, she will be corrupted? She is already corrupted, ever since she agreed to have a quinque installed inside her. In fact, it will be to her benefit if she eats human flesh.

Seidou not only has black nails, but also black lips. He must be further down the line than Kaneki ever was. Maybe the cloak hides a deformed body.

The last panel on page 15 - is that Seidou or is someone (with a black cloak?) stalking Tooru?
Mar 15, 2015 2:14 AM

Aug 2014

So Roma is one of those ghouls that can pull out a Kagune from anywhere.
Mar 15, 2015 2:19 AM
Sep 2010
I don't think there are any such ghouls. In Roma's case, her belly was sliced open and that's why she could strike like that.
Mar 15, 2015 2:30 AM

Nov 2011
Putrescence said:

Why are people saying that if Tooru eats human flesh, she will be corrupted? She is already corrupted, ever since she agreed to have a quinque installed inside her. In fact, it will be to her benefit if she eats human flesh.

Technically he is still human and cannibalism is fvcked up. If he eat flesh, he might start turning into an actual ghoul. Right now Tooru is the same as Kaneki at the begnning, I don't think he will do it even if it kill him.

Mar 15, 2015 2:44 AM
Sep 2010
No, Tooru isn't technically a human. "He" has above human levels of RC cells, a permanent Kakugan, very fast regeneration abilities, modified body, etc.

Eating human flesh (or even ghoul flesh) will help her regenerate her current wounds, add to her power, maybe even unlock her kagune. I think she needs some "real" food in her if she plans to use her ghoul abilities.
Mar 15, 2015 2:49 AM

Dec 2013
usagi_Kuro99 said:

is there even a ghoul like that? i'm concerned about it pierced trough.

Takizawa!! Good fight until takizawa show up, it is awesome.
well he is so fucked up. pretty much intense chapter next.
No Sassan this Chapter :'(
Skill 1 - Mask Maker.
Skill 2 - Binding Spell.
Skill 3 - Conceal Darkness.
Skill 4 - Mind Shield..
Mar 15, 2015 3:03 AM

Nov 2011
Putrescence said:
No, Tooru isn't technically a human. "He" has above human levels of RC cells, a permanent Kakugan, very fast regeneration abilities, modified body, etc.

Eating human flesh (or even ghoul flesh) will help her regenerate her current wounds, add to her power, maybe even unlock her kagune. I think she needs some "real" food in her if she plans to use her ghoul abilities.

As long as he can still eat human food, I'd say he is just a human with super power. Ghoul is someone like Seido.

It might but consider his mental state and what kind of person he is, it won't be easy for him to do that. Like I said, he is just like Kaneki at the beginning except he know how to defend himself a little.

Eating human flesh is not normal. Somone like Urie would do that since he got some crazy resolve for damn promotion but Tooru is not that strong.Its like abandoning your humanity.

Mar 15, 2015 3:19 AM

Aug 2014
Putrescence said:
I don't think there are any such ghouls. In Roma's case, her belly was sliced open and that's why she could strike like that.

Suganda-Su said:
usagi_Kuro99 said:

is there even a ghoul like that? i'm concerned about it pierced trough.

Kaneki once pulled out kagune from his stomach. I don't remember what chapter it was though.
Mar 15, 2015 3:22 AM
Oct 2012
great chapter, full of violence, Roma is badass, and poor Ato, died soon after becoming a charismatic character.
AcernosMar 15, 2015 3:59 AM
Mar 15, 2015 3:28 AM
Sep 2010
@KaiserNazrin

Ghouls can eat human food too. I'd say Tooru is currently indeed closer to a human than a ghoul, but still, she's not just human anymore.

Precisely because of her mental state, I think she's likely to eat human flesh.

Eating human flesh is normal for ghouls. Tooru is (sort of) a ghoul, although a very weakened one.
Mar 15, 2015 3:39 AM

Jun 2013
This chapter was so hype! I love the new Seidou/pineapple meme, lmao.

Gamer6 said:
yeah uta knows hirako + arima duo killed the clowns of 24th ward in the past so uta has a history with them.

He also knows him from that one time in 4th(?) ward when Yomo and Arima were fighting.

Gamer6 said:
and do u think haise will allow hinami wrecking akira? I can only speculate that haise will interfere in the fight and hinami triggers haise's memories again. Ofc this is just a thought and nothing like this would be possible.

Akira's outside near the front, so I don't think he'll be able to help her. Looks like he's gonna end up fighting Seidou since Seidou isn't that far from where he is. And with all the Arima/Sasaki comparisons.. Sasaki (Arima) vs Seidou (Owl) incoming.

Also, can people stop calling Mutsuki a girl now? Are you trying to piss people off? Even that pos who called him a "queer bastard" in this chapter at least still had the decency to use male pronouns, so why can't ya'll?
Mar 15, 2015 3:55 AM

Dec 2014
Akira and her mad skills along with Mado rape face are a cool sight.
Uta's coming.
Hopefully we'll see some Hinami action and hopefully Sasaki and her meeting.
Takizawa was so badass, that cliffhanger tho.
Mar 15, 2015 3:57 AM
Sep 2010
@usagi_Kuro99
Still, it doesn't matter. Even if Kaneki did indeed pull out his kagune from the front, that is only because his kakuhou is located somewhere in the abdominal cavity (same as all rinkaku kakuhous). So my guess is that all ghouls can manifest their kagunes from any point of their bodies, but their kagune has to pierce all the flesh between their kakuhou and the exit point. Since this might be highly detrimental (or even deadly), they choose to use the nearest and safest exit point (maybe this is even an instinct?), which is near the pelvis for bikaku users, around the kidneys for rinkaku users, below the shoulder blades for koukaku users, and above the shoulder blades for ukaku users.

@okurinn
If you get pissed off so easily, then maybe you ought to reevaluate your life decisions.
PutrescenceMar 15, 2015 4:00 AM
Mar 15, 2015 4:09 AM
Oct 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
Putrescence said:

As long as he can still eat human food, I'd say he is just a human with super power. Ghoul is someone like Seido.

It might but consider his mental state and what kind of person he is, it won't be easy for him to do that. Like I said, he is just like Kaneki at the beginning except he know how to defend himself a little.

Eating human flesh is not normal. Somone like Urie would do that since he got some crazy resolve for damn promotion but Tooru is not that strong.Its like abandoning your humanity.

compare the two is unfair, Kaneki just ate human flesh in extreme situations, so he had feeding problems, as Mutsuki can eat whatever want, whenever feel hungry, since she can eat human food. I do not think she will give up her humanity if she eat human flesh, because if she does not, she will die, and then will have given up everything.
Mar 15, 2015 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
Roma pulled her kagune out from her pussy. See how she spreads her legs wide open to release the kraken?
Mar 15, 2015 5:06 AM
Oct 2014
I feel bad for Takizawa because he's in the same situation as Kaneki ._.
Interesting "backstory" about Arima
Mar 15, 2015 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
GreenBenjamin said:
Roma pulled her kagune out from her pussy. See how she spreads her legs wide open to release the kraken?

That's so constructive.

Looks like the clowns are stronger than they look. Tbh I thought roma is weaker than a rank 1 investigator. Uda has some nasty regeneration. I want more flashbacks on tooru. What's with killing his/her own family and wanting to meet them at the same time. And once again, Ayato and Suzuya displayed their maturity, they are like two different person as seem in the TG. Not to forget Seidou is giving off ss-rated vibes.
Mar 15, 2015 6:17 AM

Jul 2014
Isn't it obvious that those are some rumors? and those fuckers talk about Tooru(it's not Tooru saying that he killed his family, like you make it seem from what you say). It's the same shit that happened with Suzuya, when dumb kids in the academy thought that he goes around killing cats and shit.
You know, like retarded kids spreading stupid rumors about "different" people they don't like.
Mar 15, 2015 6:36 AM
Jul 2018
Agreed. They are likely rumors. I am aware of that. Just being lazy in my phrasing.
Mar 15, 2015 6:37 AM
Jun 2014
Great chapter :O
Hope Sasaki will appear in the next one ;;

Some of you may find it interesting:
"The pineapple has been a universal symbol of hospitality and welcome for many centuries all over the world" (funny, Takizawa saying "heeeellooo everyone, I'm back! XD)

And in this panel ( http://imperialscans.com/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/21-select/19 ), on the last picture Takizawa, on his neck there is some collar that appeared also in the 20th chapter, but now it looks like IIII. It may be nothing or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor_(Tarot_card)
Mar 15, 2015 7:03 AM

Dec 2013
Arcanix said:
Isn't it obvious that those are some rumors? and those fuckers talk about Tooru(it's not Tooru saying that he killed his family, like you make it seem from what you say). It's the same shit that happened with Suzuya, when dumb kids in the academy thought that he goes around killing cats and shit.
You know, like retarded kids spreading stupid rumors about &quot;different&quot; people they don't like.

reading your comment made me realise how similar juuzou and Tooru are, they both have gender issues and the cat example described their past too. Mindblown!!!

Mar 15, 2015 7:16 AM
Sep 2013
Things are going to get crazy now.
Sad that Suzuya and Ayoto fight had to finish with Suzuya having a disadvantage.
Akira is laying them all out.
Roma knew she wouldn't die that easy. Damn she is op.
Naki's henchmen are gone owell.
Atou seems like a cool guy wonder what he be like...(and there goes his head).
Seidou is beyond the crazy. These investigators dont know whats about to hit them.
Mar 15, 2015 7:17 AM

Dec 2014
dinfea said:
Great chapter :O
Hope Sasaki will appear in the next one ;;

Some of you may find it interesting:
"The pineapple has been a universal symbol of hospitality and welcome for many centuries all over the world" (funny, Takizawa saying "heeeellooo everyone, I'm back! XD)

And in this panel ( http://imperialscans.com/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/21-select/19 ), on the last picture Takizawa, on his neck there is some collar that appeared also in the 20th chapter, but now it looks like IIII. It may be nothing or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor_(Tarot_card)

XD Damn that's one awesome entrance and salutation!

Gamer6 said:
Arcanix said:
You know, like retarded kids spreading stupid rumors about &quot;different&quot; people they don't like.

reading your comment made me realise how similar juuzou and Tooru are, they both have gender issues and the cat example described their past too. Mindblown!!!

Damn you're right! But the difference is still there. Suzuya didn't give a damn about what the others said, Tooru does.

Next week: All hell's breaking lose at the CCG's side!! A former CCG member returned as a cannibal and keeps plucking pineapples from investigators' heads. CCG in panic, aslso they're getting slaughtered by a bunch of ghouls anyway. How will Sasaki survive this mess? Will Tooru cannibalize her own dead colleagues or will Sasaki stop him.
Will Suzuya get complimented on his dress?
Will Urie's promotion get snatched again for the millionth time? See it next week in Tokyo Ghoul re!

Sorry I had top make a joke. XD
DreamingflowerMar 15, 2015 7:58 AM

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 15, 2015 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ah okay. Way to early to discuss similarities between juuzou and tooru, lets give it some time I guess. But I'd be happy if juuzou and tooru share more similarity.

Mar 15, 2015 7:41 AM

Jul 2014
Gamer6 said:
Ah okay. Way to early to discuss similarities between juuzou and tooru, lets give it some time I guess. But I'd be happy if juuzou and tooru share more similarity.

Well... they both like knives as weapons :P.
Mar 15, 2015 8:05 AM

Oct 2014
arima-pathy......

really??

come on ishida..lol
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Mar 15, 2015 8:46 AM

Mar 2012
Arima... So strong *_*
Mar 15, 2015 8:51 AM

Dec 2013
OK, Seidou becoming more bizarre every chapter.
What a remarkably bizarre entrance, I don't remember many beheadings, specially single handlying like simply snapping the victims neck... simply bizarre.
Mar 15, 2015 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
Seido comparing human to human's food is kinda sad, it show how different he views human now. They are just a food like human food was to him when he was not a ghoul. If this comes from normal ghoul, I don't really care but since he was human so he should know there are differences but he don't see that anymore.
Kaiser-chanMar 15, 2015 9:58 AM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arcanix - Oct 11, 2014

292 by 9vash »»
Sep 17, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2015

71 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 3, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

85 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 3, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

34 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Aug 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 116 Discussion

TheGeniusBaka - Mar 11, 2017

39 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Aug 6, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.