Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 14, 2015 10:50 AM
Feb 2015
Emmo said:

Minami and Anastasia are my favourites; theye're so cool, mature and professional.
They totally deserved that high quality concert.

Basically, the staff's preference as well, and it's showing.
On the other hand, Anzu/Miria/Rika and their fans are getting spit upon hard.
Feb 14, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2014
rsc-pl said:
Mormegil said:
The drama at the end of this episode was terrible. What the hell was that?

The first Idolmaster series is so much better than this.

I don't agree. Please take into consideration her age.
People in this age (especially with character like Mio) thinks totally different.

Emmo said:
Nobody complained this much about Miki Hoshii at the time of first Im@s TV series, imho, Mio is VERY young, so what she did is totally understandable to me.
Sorry if my english is not that nice, I'm italian x'

Also, i ADORE Love Laika.
Minami and Anastasia are my favourites; theye're so cool, mature and professional.

^ THIS!! Hoshii Miki is THE FIRST quitting idom@ster idols. And the case is Very similar to Mio now. When they have high expectation =/= doesn't meet the reality, and they're still FRAGILE TEENA-GIRLS!! (aged 14 and 15 respectively, and YOU compared to 16 years old/2nd grader high schoolers? You both right and wrong)
If you don't want the 'forced drama', you won't get the character development. If the 'forced drama' didn't happen to Miki, what the development she gained when she offered to join Ryuugu Komachi in a special case?
Yes, Miki used to want join RK and ask Ritsuko for it. Guess what? Rejected. BUT, when MIKI was requested to join RK again by Ritsuko in A SPECIAL CASE, she rejected the request. And she added that Ritsuko is in the charge of that special case. That's the development you got from the 'forced drama'

Now, i believe that Hoshii Miki is one of the most popular iDOLM@STER idols (maybe thanks for this 'drama' too)
Mio, in my opinion is a LADY who are not READY, yet for now.

And I repeat myself saying this:

skystorms88 said:
Mio is THE FOURTH idol of Idolm@ster series who quits from an idol. So I thought no much problem here

SURE SHE'LL BACK FOR GOD'S SAKE!! but the question is when? and how?

Now speaking Love Laika, Yes. I like it too. The girls are good and the dance is great (animation and choreography aspects)
skystorms88Feb 14, 2015 11:33 AM
Feb 14, 2015 2:38 PM

May 2011
Producer did nothing wrong. Mio is dumb and drama feels forced. Its all fault of her overblown expectations. Nothing less expected from awakened Miki clone... Hope Uzuki will become the new leader. She's the most hard-working and honest person in the main trio.
Feb 14, 2015 2:58 PM
Aug 2009
I think there should be a distinction made though, Miki and Mio had very big differing reasons for their expectations.
Now I sympathize that Miki's reason is a bad reason to quit but it is much more justifiable. She thought she was gonna get to be part of RK which she, at the time, really really wanted to join.
Now what about Mio though? What dumbass reason is that? Mio does not even remotely compare to Miki. I'm sorry but unlike Miki, I cannot see how Mio's reason is even remotely justifiable or woth sympathizing with.
Feb 14, 2015 4:16 PM

Nov 2014
ma_ko said:
Producer did nothing wrong. Mio is dumb and drama feels forced. Its all fault of her overblown expectations. Nothing less expected from awakened Miki clone... Hope Uzuki will become the new leader. She's the most hard-working and honest person in the main trio.

clannadlover said:
I think there should be a distinction made though, Miki and Mio had very big differing reasons for their expectations.
Now I sympathize that Miki's reason is a bad reason to quit but it is much more justifiable. She thought she was gonna get to be part of RK which she, at the time, really really wanted to join.
Now what about Mio though? What dumbass reason is that? Mio does not even remotely compare to Miki. I'm sorry but unlike Miki, I cannot see how Mio's reason is even remotely justifiable or woth sympathizing with.

I understand, What have Miki done is after halfway of the story, and after the confirmed "yes" from old producer. Meanwhile Mio is quitting just after THE DEBUT. So, I got the point of you both.

Both of them were wrong, but I am not fully blame them due to maturity, as I mentioned above.
skystorms88Feb 14, 2015 4:38 PM
Feb 14, 2015 5:39 PM
Aug 2009
Still Cinderella Project is know where near as good as Im@s was. In Miki's episode we could tell what was going on and why she wanted to quit.

Here I couldn't be quite sure what she was so depressed about until she blew up back stage. At first I was like wow that's mean, none of her friends showed up and I thought ok poor girl justified depression. Then her friends cheered her on and I thought alright she's gonna cheer up now. Then she storms off stage and it was wtf?!!?? Finally she blows up and my suspicion that she was disappointed by the turn out was confirmed which just left me being pissed. Like what the hell is with that spoiled brat behavior considering the hell that 765 went thru to get even an ounce of recognition. Really what the hell was with that overblown expectation, talk about ego trip.

While I understand the arguments about them being young and all that stuff, I still say what Mio did was stupid as hell. She is 15, has she never freaking seen the debut live of other artists? Seriously, did reality and common sense decide to depart her brain all together? And lastly disappointment is one thing but going all ultimatum and all that shit as if she was some hot stuff? Really? Seriously?

If the intent was to have the fans feel pissed at Mio then hats off to the director cause job well done. Either way this anime makes a mockery of Im@s. Instead of hard work and honest effort what we seem to be getting is a f-ing carnival with a bunch of freak shows (other than a select few of them).
clannadloverFeb 14, 2015 5:48 PM
Feb 14, 2015 5:46 PM

Aug 2010
Rin's glare...rewatched that couple seconds 14 times. Best part of the episode, her anger and all negative emotions were expressed accurately to what i believe she was thinking, lovely and deadly at the same time.

P.S. Minami and Anya were fantastic.
Feb 14, 2015 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Finally, shit happens.
Compared the audience from the last concert, lol wtf.
Feb 14, 2015 5:49 PM

Jun 2008
skystorms88 said:
Both of them were wrong, but I am not fully blame them due to maturity, as I mentioned above.

Says the guy who made a review after only watching 6 episodes... for 9/10 *sigh* (with only 5 posts >_>)
and then you have the gall to say this series is to satisfy the fans and non-fans should not complain and just drop the anime if they didn't like it. I'm a major fan of Idolmaster, I have all the games and I'm not satisfied at all.
Sidelining other "main" characters, Forced drama, bad animation overall and the most important thing missing from Cinderella Girls is SONGS. Fk-in songs...The first anime had insert songs every episode and every ending had a different songs (cameo songs doesn't count).
Cinderella Girls is a 6/10.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 14, 2015 5:52 PM
Aug 2009
I was re-watching the glare and I have to say was that really necessary Rin? You can see that Rin turns around to take a look at the producer and the producer is in complete shock clearly regretting his approach so what was the glare for? Why punish those who have done no wrong and further more those who regret their actions?

My small wish is that Rin's glare was more out of frustration for the situation than at the producer and if that is the case I'd love her even more but chances are she is resenting the producer which is just stupid...
Feb 14, 2015 6:54 PM

Aug 2014
Mio... srsly? I know you're only like 15 or 16yo, but you could at least think about it logically. Your very FIRST appearance as idols was as a background dancer, who not many think too much about. And your group was created after the performance. Being a new group, how do you expect ANYBODY to know you exist? Be glad there were even people who stayed to watch.

I know I'm ranting about a fictional character, but come on, that's a really unrealistic way of seeing things.

I'm probably being a little biased for Rin but I want to believe she was angry because the producer didn't sugarcoat it, which I'm glad he didn't, because that's just how the world works.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 14, 2015 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
richard360 said:
looool so this chic thought she'd become hot shit over night. just because of 1 radio interview, 1 back-up gig, and 1 CD.

GTFOOH. XD

Pretty much this.

Unnecessary drama. The producer not to be blamed. Mio is an idiot.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 14, 2015 9:03 PM

Aug 2010
SoonaxUchiha02 said:

I'm probably being a little biased for Rin but I want to believe she was angry because the producer didn't sugarcoat it, which I'm glad he didn't, because that's just how the world works.

i belive that's the case, she doesnt hate him, she just feels he could have said things a bit nicer. Imagine a guy whose mother was in a car accident, she died, would you tell the guy in the face "your mother is dead" im not sure i would. I know im taking an extreme example but the general idea is the same. I agree that telling the truth as it is usually the best course, but i also understand where her anger comes from.
Feb 14, 2015 10:11 PM
May 2014
...Wow and I just said after the previous episode that many of the girls besides the first wave's 5 had unacceptable behaviors, and the 5 are OK. This episode now even spread the bad influence to one of the main 3. Having a high expectation shot down and getting embarrassed are very understandable, but blaming the producer? These girls (Miku, Rika, now Mio) are way taking it for granted, unlike the first TV IM@S where everyone worked their way up really hard, supported their newbie producer kindly, and stayed professional when they got to the top.

If I were to feel bad, it would be for the producer. I feel really really bad for the bro. He worked his ass hard. The only "mistake" he made was being blunt to a certain self-absorbed teenager. His reaction to the teenager's quitting really pained me. FFS, he's a producer, not babysitter. We better not end up seeing each girl taking turn throwing tantrum in each episode.
Feb 14, 2015 10:46 PM

Jul 2013
Ok wtf?? it's difficult to believe that these girls has such a spoiled and self-entitled attitude while just starting in the industry.

Is Mio a special kind of retard? comparing herself to an established idol is more than just being delusional, it's plain idiotic! I can understand the cat girl's frustration from the previous episode even if she didn't express it the best way but wow Mio.. imagine if she had to do what WUG girls did singing in an onsen event full of old men who leers at them wearing bikini.
Feb 15, 2015 12:21 AM

Nov 2011
This was really good up until the last few minutes with Mio. A-1 even managed to work in the budget-saving segment naturally, and then that?

Oh man. I would be so ticked off (at least inside) if I was the producer. He's been busting his butt trying to get these girls off to a great start, and Mio starts pulling crap like that? I know she's a teenager, but even so, she has no business trying to be an idol if she can't act mature for her age. I really don't blame the producer for getting frustrated and responding the way he did, even if it was a bad way to handle the situation.

Yeesh. Do we really need such an annoying form drama?

I really was enjoying it up until that point too. ._.;

MoeGod said:
Is Mio a special kind of retard? comparing herself to an established idol is more than just being delusional, it's plain idiotic! I can understand the cat girl's frustration from the previous episode even if she didn't express it the best way but wow Mio.. imagine if she had to do what WUG girls did singing in an onsen event full of old men who leers at them wearing bikini.

What? That sounds awful.

It sounds kinda interesting too, though. I've heard WUG is a more realistic take on idol anime.
Feb 15, 2015 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
Only if this anime had no Mio and Miku, especially Miku, I mean both.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Feb 15, 2015 10:17 AM

Mar 2014
I empathize how Mio is feeling but I thought she was informed that this is just a small concert. So I guess she should already knows what the program will be.

Unless of course it was a misunderstanding

Feb 15, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2011
Called it, fucking called it. But prodoosah-san gotta handle these things with care. He gotta share a beer with Brodoosah-san to get his groove on.

Emmo said:
Nobody complained this much about Miki Hoshii at the time of first Im@s TV series, imho, Mio is VERY young, so what she did is totally understandable to me.

skystorms88 said:
rsc-pl said:

I don't agree. Please take into consideration her age.
People in this age (especially with character like Mio) thinks totally different.

Emmo said:

^ THIS!! Hoshii Miki is THE FIRST quitting idom@ster idols. And the case is Very similar to Mio now. When they have high expectation =/= doesn't meet the reality, and they're still FRAGILE TEENA-GIRLS!! (aged 14 and 15 respectively, and YOU compared to 16 years old/2nd grader high schoolers? You both right and wrong)
If you don't want the 'forced drama', you won't get the character development. If the 'forced drama' didn't happen to Miki, what the development she gained when she offered to join Ryuugu Komachi in a special case?
Yes, Miki used to want join RK and ask Ritsuko for it. Guess what? Rejected. BUT, when MIKI was requested to join RK again by Ritsuko in A SPECIAL CASE, she rejected the request. And she added that Ritsuko is in the charge of that special case. That's the development you got from the 'forced drama'

Now, i believe that Hoshii Miki is one of the most popular iDOLM@STER idols (maybe thanks for this 'drama' too)
Mio, in my opinion is a LADY who are not READY, yet for now.

And I repeat myself saying this:

skystorms88 said:
Mio is THE FOURTH idol of Idolm@ster series who quits from an idol. So I thought no much problem here

SURE SHE'LL BACK FOR GOD'S SAKE!! but the question is when? and how?

Now speaking Love Laika, Yes. I like it too. The girls are good and the dance is great (animation and choreography aspects)

Miki was given false hope for at least 6-7 episodes where she worked her ass off thinking she would get into Ryuguu Komachi, only to be brought back to Earth by Ritsuko because Brodoosah wasn't able to clear up his damned miscommunication. Why wouldn't she have a fit?

Mio, on the other hand, is a fresh Idol with practically no resume other than background dancing, expected an arena live tier debut, and threw a hissy fit and rage quit (of course she's gonna get consoled by the prodoosah) after like 2 episodes worth of build up.

TripleSRank said:

It sounds kinda interesting too, though. I've heard WUG is a more realistic take on idol anime.

WUG has a really good team building/character relationship going on about it. And the character's problems/drama don't come until AFTER things are established which is something CG isn't doing and why it's being so lackuster atm
RockerXDFeb 15, 2015 3:42 PM
Feb 15, 2015 11:45 AM
Aug 2009
Now that I've calmed down some, I have only one other thing to say... Love Laika? really? I'm sorry the girls are awesome but I can't stand by the unit name...

P.S. What does Laika mean?
Feb 15, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
Oh Mio really? *facepalm* Their unit was about to have a debut concert, nobody knew who they were and she expected a crowd of fans? Lol, she have mistaken a small live show with big concert in Budoukan or Tokyo Dome. XD I understand she's 15 but as a beginner idol she should have some humility and knowledge how idol industry works.
Feb 15, 2015 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
Wow. I didn't like it when Mio declared herself as the leader. And it's clear why I felt like that when she acts like a brat. I thought Cinderella Girls opened up better than the last IdolM@ster (those first few episodes, bleagh...), but... This episode and the last episode has just made me cringe. If there's any development for Mio, then I hope we don't ever have to revisit her in future episodes. And I hope future drama it isn't as forced. I'm usually forgiving if the opening episodes are subpar, but I expect episodes to ramp up in quality.

Also, I'm incredibly disappointed that it has been focused on this "trio" so far. They're just...not that interesting. The only one that's passable is Rin, but it's not hard to impress when one is a "GANBARIMASU" bot and the other, well...this episode. I understand the premise of this Anime so far is that everyone is inexperienced (even the Producer seems to have problems and is awkward), but there has to be a better way of doing it than having everyone throw a tantrum. And while the others were promised their debut, I imagine they're going to be glossed over off screen or in a montage. :/

By the way, Mio gets support from all her friends. They're cheering their hearts out. All for their dear friend. I'm glad Mio only wants the fame or to show off. What a great friend.
Feb 15, 2015 12:41 PM

Sep 2014
What was Mio expecting? She's way over here head on this one, especially for a debut MINI live concert. She's lucky Producer-san managed to get the shopping mall venue and not some rooftop garage like in Locodol.

Anyway, I din't find both performances that engaging, pretty generic (although New Generations production number was never really shown in full)

When will Anzu win over my heart and be my weapon of mass destruction??? Anzu when?? when?!
Feb 15, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2013
clannadlover said:
Now that I've calmed down some, I have only one other thing to say... Love Laika? really? I'm sorry the girls are awesome but I can't stand by the unit name...

P.S. What does Laika mean?

I'm pretty sure it's from Laika, the cute Russian dog which was the first living creature in space.

I really liked Mio until this forced drama. It just didn't seem natural. I thought that she was upset because she didn't manage to dance as well as she could've, but then we got that... it was sort of annoying. I hope she gets some development and understands that she is in the wrong.

Sigh. I really liked the other im@s more... this is so disappointing in terms of characters and ~*drama*~
The past isn't important. What is important is whether or not you can smile right now.
Feb 15, 2015 4:51 PM
Jul 2010
richard360 said:
looool so this chic thought she'd become hot shit over night. just because of 1 radio interview, 1 back-up gig, and 1 CD.

GTFOOH. XD

She turned into a hot mess instead.

And for some reason the Love Laika name seemed to me like a tweak at the Love Live franchise. Liked the animation and choreography of their part of the gig too.
Feb 15, 2015 5:32 PM

Oct 2011
TrueUchiha said:
mio is an idiot, how did she expect a brand new idol with barely any experience to be as big as mika jougasaki, talk about dumb expectations
basically this. And the producer has zero personality or emotions. A tree has more.

On another note, Love Laika is AMAZINNGGG
Feb 15, 2015 8:00 PM

Jun 2010
Everyone seems very focused on and being angry at, Mio for misunderstanding the situation and thinking there would be a huge crowd when obviously there wouldn't be. And while I can kind of agree with that, and really have no affection towards Mio at all, I think it's misplaced to ignore the fact that P-Chan, bless his stoic wordless heart, has done a terrible job so far of actually explaining wtf is going on to anyone.

Mio's little outrage could have been avoided if P-san would have actually sat down with them and set their expectations for what this concert was going to be, just like last episodes entire drama could have been avoided had he just said from the beginning that this was just the first batch and they were still working on details on future batches.

I do love P-San in this show, I honestly do. I just wish he would do a bit of a better job at using his words.

Feb 15, 2015 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
And... Back to the forced drama in every idol series. Episode was good up until Mio. Producer isn't even to blame. Well, next episode or maybe 2 is going to be obvious. Girls will try to get Mio to join back and she will.
Feb 15, 2015 9:44 PM
Feb 2015
Well, I really have some hard time getting into this serie...
I loved 2nd Im@s serie (counting Xenoglossia as the 1st), love the games (but CG and Side M, since I'm not much into phone games), but CG serie...
Can't stand some characters:
- Anzu who never wants to work, and always want to sleep... How the hell could she enter Idol industry... (Miki also wanted to sleep but on her free times only).
- Anastasia (correct me if I'm wrong) who has a russian father, ok, but a japanese mother, and living in Japan for a while (if not since she was born...) and she speak russian before even thinking japanese...
- Mio... well I don't think I have to re-tell what everyone else have said about her XD.
- And Miku... the "fighting" stuff got old really fast, followed by the tantrum, though, in her case, I'm not too sure as how many time has passed since she's been recruited... so I may let her pass since it could be understandable.

I'm gonna continue to follow the serie (I may become masochist, who knows XD) but so far, I couldn't really be into it.

(Yes, I didn't put the Producer in my list, since I actually like the character, his behavior is somewhat funny).
Feb 15, 2015 10:08 PM

Apr 2011
holy crap I honestly thought it wouldn't have gotten that bad when Mio started acting up before the performance. fast forward to their performance and I see the strange atmosphere pervading around them. I guess they kind of hinted at Mio's ambitious expectations as an idol, and I just didn't bother taking note of them.

I can kind of see why Mio's expectation were that high after being part of Mika Jougasaki's performance (being more focused on "we're on stage" "this must be what the audience is like when on stage"). unfortunately, she must've overlooked that they were background dancers dancing alongside with an already known idol unit

in regards to her self proclamation as leader of the unit that seemed pretty natural, since very vocal people tend to take the leader role easily.
Feb 16, 2015 12:44 AM

Jan 2013
scytheavatar said:
In case anyone needs prove that Mio is a piece of ****:

Compared to Love Live's first concert

Amen to that. Damn that brings up memories of feeling really bad when I saw that episode. The school concert for Love Live was even worse for them then what happened in this episode. Mio's expectation is really lame but guess it's her age, lesson learned for her. Glad Producer-san stuck with his personality, she needed to hear that.

Is this producer-sans first production? He was happy taking so much pictures of Love Laika.
Feb 16, 2015 12:45 AM
Feb 2015
Onodera-chan said:

When will Anzu win over my heart and be my weapon of mass destruction??? Anzu when?? when?!

Try never. Even if 4 episodes weren't enough of an indication, now that we can say that at least 7 episodes focus on the trio, it's clear that they won't be bothering to change the formula.
Add to that that the staff clearly doesn't like the smaller girls, and glorifies the mature ones.
Voilá.
Feb 16, 2015 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
lol it was a MINI live in a MALL. What did she expect?

And how unprofessional to just drop the ball like that.
~~~

Also, that glare from Rin was bit much, but I think it was just because the producer is so terrible at interpersonal communication. He put his foot in his mouth at a time when he really needed to say the right thing to Mio.
Gar_LoganFeb 16, 2015 1:15 AM
Feb 16, 2015 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Episode interesting enough, the narrative has been able to show good moods and disappointments of those who want to take this path, it was not too watered it too dramatized the situation experienced by the protagonists.
Do not hurt the progress of the plot, so does the twist in the finale.
Good management of the drawings and the good animation and choreography of the group Love Laika, during the mini live.
Mio was too full of himself, and this has been well told in the first part of the episode and previous episodes.

The_Mad_Wizard said:
Slapped by reality huh?

The truth hurts!
Feb 16, 2015 7:36 AM
Jan 2010
mio a shit
rin a shit
uzuki a shit
Feb 16, 2015 7:58 AM
Nov 2011
I don't know what you mean when you say Mio acted her age, 765 pro has younger idols who are WAAAAY more mature than Mio, in fact I can say even Ami and Mami who are not even teenagers yet are more mature than Mio, mature enough to not leave a concert just because there was not enough audience, for me Mio acted more like a little girl who didn't have her candy-coated idol dream at the first try, though if we're honest Mio didn't act immature, she acted stupid!

BTW am I the only one who is already tired of watching New Generations' focused episodes only? We already had 6 episodes in a row (wich inevitably will become 7 with the next one) focused on them from possibly 25 when there are 14 idols in Cinderella Project (more than 765 Pro and I'm not counting the rest from 346), at this rythm the rest won't have their own episode! That's a very big waste, all of them have a very long path to character development.
Feb 16, 2015 10:00 AM

Dec 2009
Are we supposed to feel sorry for Mio? Did she seriously think that they'd be super popular at their first concert? That whole scene at the end seemed really unrealistic and forced.

On an unrelated note, Anastasia is a cutie.
Feb 16, 2015 12:16 PM

May 2011
scytheavatar said:
In case anyone needs prove that Mio is a piece of ****:

Compared to Love Live's first concert

Omg yes, Mio should've just took it on the chin, and just be GRATEFUL that she was able to perform on stage

At least honoka took it to the chin and performed her heart out

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zHz2gSrOW40/UkAbF0V9q-I/AAAAAAABIe0/vAAljItTzMo/004.png?imgmax=3000
And look at Ruka for hayate no Gotoku, Mio should be glad they didn't get a gig like this
RockerXDFeb 16, 2015 12:23 PM
Feb 16, 2015 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
maybe mio expected that their facebook friends appear on that show :V
poor Producer
AsdrockMar 13, 2015 6:36 AM
Feb 16, 2015 8:03 PM

Apr 2010
Who in their right mind let Mio be one of the main cast.
Feb 16, 2015 8:57 PM

Jul 2014
MIO is an idiot. And are we supposed to hate the producer?? cause i can only sympathize with him.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Feb 16, 2015 9:53 PM

Jul 2008
Wow good start for Love Laika and they pretty much gave the crown to those 2 girls and put New Generation in the shadow. I find the New Generation routine boring by a mile but the ending changes the dynamic a little bit as now we can finally get some serious character development. In my opinion, Rin should have been the leader as she is the most composed and levelheaded out of the 3.

Mio's attitude signify someone who expects everything to be handed to her on a silver platter, it's time she wakes up to reality and the hardship of an idol. Yes the producer look like the bad guy with what he said to Mio but thats tough love and more importantly, it's the truth. Overall, not the best drama we see due to the cause of it being too unnatural.
ShanaFlameFeb 17, 2015 6:02 AM
Feb 17, 2015 2:04 AM

Dec 2007
The biggest reason I see this as forced is because Mio is supposed to like and know about idols. Therefore she should know the difference between an established idol's concert and a first timers mini-concert. I don't blame the character I blame the writers, this kind of inconsistency is straight up sloppy writing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2015 3:39 AM

Aug 2014
Uzuki should really stop said HAIT! and GANBARIMASU! My ears startin' to bleed..! xS

Man I thought Mio acting like that because she may be screwed up in the performance or something but NOPE, because of the number of audience in there were less than during the Mika's live-concert.
WTF?! It was called mini-concert for a reason! What can be expected?!

My eyes though during the drama in the end.. So painful to watch seeing how forced it is..! Soooo she's just gonna quit because of that? Seriously?

Being the producer is suffering..! :S
Feb 17, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2014
....why? I liked Mio and new Generations too.. x.x

i guess these kind of expectations can happen irl but Mio is suppose to know that Idols don't get that big overnight.

ugg... like i was seriously squishing my face trying to understand why all that drama was happening right then.

in my opinion, this kind of behavior would have made more sense if that black haired child went through, since she seems so young and naive... how old is Mio again?
Feb 17, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2013
lolol mio's a fool.
Feb 17, 2015 11:42 PM

Oct 2008
"The iDOLM@STER Broken Cinderella Shoes"

The saying "Everything is going to be alright" is not always true, there will always be a screw-up or misunderstanding. It's failure is a part of success. Maybe because Mio had high expectation of the crowd and also I think she immediately compared the results of their 1st back-up concert to their own mini concert. I guess she doesn't realize that you won't be an instant hot shot on the first few concerts. They are just starting on the path of an idol, in which it's a really hard path.

Edit: HAHAHA! i'm enjoying reading the bashing of forum posts to the retard Mio!
matias067Feb 17, 2015 11:51 PM

Feb 18, 2015 12:44 AM

Aug 2014
Anya beauty >.<
Feb 18, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2009
Dat forced drama man, so disappointing. I already know what will happen in the next episode.
Feb 18, 2015 2:42 PM

May 2011
Meh, I hope Mio does quit, but of course that won't happen. I'm not really liking Cinderella Girls. I feel like if I fell behind an episode or two I won't bother to try and catch up and just drop it. Time will tell.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The war is on.. (Who is best girl?)

IssyBoy - Jun 12

2 by KMilz »»
Jun 13, 9:06 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

78 by TheJosuep »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

66 by M1kasaYu1 »»
May 7, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

58 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:41 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

29 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.