Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 29, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2012
SolvitePriest said:
Ok so anyone who doesnt like parasyte is a troll.

Guess ill remember that.

MFK said:

Fate is a bigger shoenen. Fights, and Asses

What does fate have to do with parasyte episode 4 discussion?

A lot. Comapring the Shounen qualities of both series, which are two most watched series airing that aren't SAO and LH2. And replying to your statement about this neing a shounen. I also looked at your name, and seeing your a fate fag, decided to be compare it to Fate stay night.

Really, just complaining for the sake of complaining, like you do around this website.
rodacOct 29, 2014 2:15 PM
Oct 29, 2014 12:36 PM

Jan 2013
Other shows sucking doesnt make this show better.

It stands on its own.

Also stop insulting me. Attack my argument. Not me.
Oct 29, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2010
Oh dat Maternal instinct, being able to tell when someone is not what they use to.

I wonder if the teacher is gonna be attacking Shinichi?
yeo
Oct 29, 2014 12:37 PM

Feb 2014
My favorite episode so far.

MFK said:
SolvitePriest said:

well, this show is a generic battle shounen but with ALIEEEENS and DUBSTEEEEEP

But hey, its got gore so you teens just eat this shit up.

Fate is a bigger shoenen. Fights, and Asses

Actually, Kiseijuu is a Seinen. Check the manga entry for reference.
Oct 29, 2014 12:38 PM

Jul 2014
Great episode.

The fighting animation was smooth and great loved it.
Oct 29, 2014 12:39 PM

Aug 2012
SolvitePriest said:

I like all the girls in this show. Just not pussy boy Shinichi and his constant crying about his situation.
I dunno he's in a pretty unique shitty situation, I can't help but sympathize to an extent. His parents(mom at least) is noticing his changes and like Ryoko's mom (but to a much lesser extent right now) is beginning to see him as 'not himself'. So he's feeling anxiety in losing his feeling of identity with the people he cares about the most(this was also pretty heavily foreshadowed with Murano) but he can't confide in any of these people because if he does his now 'closest companion' will kill them with his own hand. On top of everything else he has to worry about with other Parasytes, it's hard not to sympathize with the guy.
Oct 29, 2014 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
for fugs sake i said this show is like shounen.

Which it is.

Its about some moralfag teenager fighting monsters using his super powered monster hand.

Its only seinen because gore is super mature and for adults.

I really liked episode 1 but every since its basically gone down the "slowly give shinichi more powers and enemies to fight" route
Oct 29, 2014 12:40 PM

Feb 2012
SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

Do the same then.
Oct 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Jan 2013
MFK said:
SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

Do the same then.

im not insulting you.

I'm insulting parasytes anime.

See, insulting a cartoon you like doesnt count as insulting you, no matter how sensitive you are.
Oct 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

I agree with your statement here. People should attack your arguments... but I did refute your arguments... several times... You just responded with, "Lol no" without providing anything else against it. You said it wasn't dubstep, it was trapstep and therefore I was wrong but you didn't refute any of my other counter arguments.

Do I think this is as good as the manga? Hell no, they cut out some things so far but as you said there, the show stands on it's own. I am not judging it as an adaption but as an anime of it's own.

Now, to your past complaints, besides the ones I have already refuted, I agree that Shinichi... maybe not the character is a pussy but the voice acting is a bit awkward at times and makes it a bit whiny and I don't like it much. The mom I thought was great though.
Oct 29, 2014 12:44 PM

Aug 2012
MFK said:

and seeing your a fate fag, decided to be compare it to Fate stay night.
He's just being ironic though. And come on, using 'fate fag'? Not to even mention the fact that he isn't one, but that's not making you look any better than you're accusing him of being.
Oct 29, 2014 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
Keten said:
SolvitePriest said:

It stands on its own.

I agree with your statement here. People should attack your arguments... but I did refute your arguments... several times... You just responded with, "Lol no" without providing anything else against it. You said it wasn't dubstep, it was trapstep and therefore I was wrong but you didn't refute any of my other counter arguments.

Do I think this is as good as the manga? Hell no, they cut out some things so far but as you said there, the show stands on it's own. I am not judging it as an adaption but as an anime of it's own.

Now, to your past complaints, besides the ones I have already refuted, I agree that Shinichi... maybe not the character is a pussy but the voice acting is a bit awkward at times and makes it a bit whiny and I don't like it much. The mom I thought was great though.

but im not addressing you. at least you came at the arguments.

and shinichi is a pussy. The fact that hes going to go super saiyan later and be a super cool badass doesnt excuse poor writing now.

I feel for the guy, and i realize the manga is 20 years old, but today, in 2014 watching him contemplate the same "should i kill monsters or should i just be careful??!?!?!?!?" moral delimma ive seen 5000 times before is boring and the way madhouse is handling it is terrible.

"Later x and y happens" doesnt make up for what has been presented so far. 500 times ive seen anime that were supposed to get better not get better. Especially from madhouse.

Edit:

That said ive repeated myself like 5 times now. I see no reason to keep looping, which i have a bad habit of doing.

I'll end my comments here by saying this show has a lot of potential that i think madhouse is leaving on the table.

Hopefully it picks up later.
Oct 29, 2014 12:47 PM
Oct 2010
Good ep, but for some reason it feels like they arrived at this point extremely quickly... how many episodes is this supposed to be again?
Oct 29, 2014 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
SolvitePriest said:

and shinichi is a pussy. The fact that hes going to go super saiyan later and be a super cool badass doesnt excuse poor writing now.

I feel for the guy, and i realize the manga is 20 years old, but today, in 2014 watching him contemplate the same "should i kill monsters or should i just be careful??!?!?!?!?" moral delimma ive seen 5000 times before is boring and the way madhouse is handling it is terrible.

"Later x and y happens" doesnt make up for what has been presented so far. 500 times ive seen anime that were supposed to get better not get better. Especially from madhouse.

It's explained why he gets a power up, it isn't just pulled out of the mangaka's ass, don't worry. It also is a great character building moment, I won't explain how to avoid spoilers though.

In a way, I agree that some things are dated, for example the scene at the park where the kids are throwing stones at a cat, that wouldn't really happen today... or maybe it's just cultural differences, either way it felt unnatural. While it is overblown though, I really don't think it is that annoying, at least not to me.

Also, thank you for bringing up the good point that others do need to know. Just because something happens later doesn't excuse what has happened so far, yes, you are right. The series starts slow and I expected people to need to warm up to it at first. Regardless, that is not a counter-argument, so this part of my reply is kind of pointless besides agreeing with your statement. lol

I think this can be summed up though with, because all these edgy shounen-esc shows started popping up the same time Parasyte came out, it's easy to compare it to those... In a way, I kinda wish they waited a year... Oh well.
Oct 29, 2014 12:49 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This episode could well have been called 'The Pain of Motherhood" or something. It shows 3 women in different stages of motherhood (pregnancy, with a child at home, and with a child that has already left) and how that affects their lives and behaviour. The scene with Tamiya's mom almost instantly recognizing that that is not her daughter is excellent and good foreshadowing.

Shinichi being caught sweating, with the hands under the duvet and with a box of tissues behind him does look suspiciously like 'spanking the monkey' as his dad so elegantly put it.

As someone who read the manga I can only say that we're coming into some of the most interesting and impactful episodes. Best girl is showing up and she's gonna be voice by Sexy Voice Sawashiro Miyuki herself. Yeah.
rodacOct 29, 2014 2:03 PM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 29, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
Keten said:
SolvitePriest said:

It's explained why he gets a power up, it isn't just pulled out of the mangaka's ass, don't worry. It also is a great character building moment, I won't explain how to avoid spoilers though.

In a way, I agree that some things are dated, for example the scene at the park where the kids are throwing stones at a cat, that wouldn't really happen today... or maybe it's just cultural differences, either way it felt unnatural. While it is overblown though, I really don't think it is that annoying, at least not to me.

Also, thank you for bringing up the good point that others do need to know. Just because something happens later doesn't excuse what has happened so far, yes, you are right. The series starts slow and I expected people to need to warm up to it at first. Regardless, that is not a counter-argument, so this part of my reply is kind of pointless besides agreeing with your statement. lol

I think this can be summed up though with, because all these edgy shounen-esc shows started popping up the same time Parasyte came out, it's easy to compare it to those... In a way, I kinda wish they waited a year... Oh well.

now you see why im not trolling

its just super easy to disregard anything i say as trolling because, well, i'm solvite

everything i say no matter how hard i try to explain my reasoning behind it is trolling because people say it is.

also i doubt his day said spanking the monkey.

i think a fansubber wanted to do some maymays
Oct 29, 2014 12:52 PM

May 2010
I liked how Migi is really geared to survive in every life-threatening situation.
Wonder how far can he/she go.
Curious as to what Tamiya said about being "pure". Reminds me of "Claymore" in some way. (if you know what I mean.)

SolvitePriest said:

Oh wow. This logic.

Jan 2013
StormViruz said:
I liked how Migi is really geared to survive in every life-threatening situation.
Curious as to what Tamiya said about being "pure". Reminds me of "Claymore" in some way. (if you know what I mean.)

SolvitePriest said:

Oh wow. This logic.

Thats the truth.

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
bbboi90 said:

Its just the voice, didnt consider her whiny at all.

Gues

She started crying just because he changed his mind on their trip within a day and got a little irate at her for barging into his room, I found that a little... well...

But yeah, I think my actual problem with her is her voice. Like she was yelling with a hoarse voice or something. Felt unpleasant to listen to, for me at least.
AlexTheRiot said:
SolvitePriest said:

I like all the girls in this show. Just not pussy boy Shinichi and his constant crying about his situation.
I dunno he's in a pretty unique shitty situation, I can't help but sympathize to an extent. His parents(mom at least) is noticing his changes and like Ryoko's mom (but to a much lesser extent right now) is beginning to see him as 'not himself'. So he's feeling anxiety in losing his feeling of identity with the people he cares about the most(this was also pretty heavily foreshadowed with Murano) but he can't confide in any of these people because if he does his now 'closest companion' will kill them with his own hand. On top of everything else he has to worry about with other Parasytes, it's hard not to sympathize with the guy.

Ditto. Sometimes, people just love to whine (ha,irony) about MCs being whiny being stuck in such a situation without any good justification at all
A piece of my brain just shot out of my weiner!- Onodera Punpun
Oct 29, 2014 12:54 PM

Jan 2013
No i think people just get tired of mcs crying, no matter how justified it is.

I guess its relatable to weak people irl, but i dont watch cartoons to see people being overly/incessantly sad because they got super powers and dont want to use them.
Oct 2010
Keten said:

Ugh yeah.. I mean a year or two ago there was a video of kids throwing puppies into a river...

Jul 2010
The fight against Mr.A!

Ryouko getting fired because she is pregnant with an "unknown" man. She planning to kill everyone then sparing Shinichi because he is no longer pure?!? Seems like Shinichi is still the biggest experiment.

Ryouko's mom almost instantly seeing that this thing isn't her daughter and got killed.

Migi being able to move :O Looked like a pet ^^

Shinichi's mom worrying about him. The flashback on how she got that burn scar by saving Shinichi from the cooking oil! She even crying on how much Shinichi's changed :/

With his parents off to a vacation. Ryouko with her baby starting to move. Experiments... can't get it out of my mind :O

Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:
StormViruz said:

Oh wow. This logic.

Thats the truth.

Do you have any other legitimate and mature arguments you have to say about this episode? cus insulting an anime and/or episode is not considered one at all, mind you. hopefully that enlightens you, just alil bit.
Oct 29, 2014 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
SolvitePriest said:
[

its just super easy to disregard anything i say as trolling because, well, i'm solvite

everything i say no matter how hard i try to explain my reasoning behind it is trolling because people say it is.

Even if it was just the fansubbers having fun, still great. lol

You were kinda trolling me though. You didn't refute any of my arguments except for laughing at me and assuming that was good enough. You called it a generic shounen which I provided examples other than the gore-factor that it wasn't a generic shounen. Yet you only focused on 2 and your arguments weren't even valid, saying, "Dubstep isn't atmospheric" when I wasn't talking about the wubwubs and saying, "Migi 1-shotting things wasn't strategy". Then when I refuted your counter-arguments you said, "Lol, it's trapstep". That isn't an argument, it's a buzzword to force me into replying and you didn't even mention my other counter-argument.
Oct 29, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
Keten said:
SolvitePriest said:
[

You were kinda trolling me though. You didn't refute any of my arguments except for laughing at me and assuming that was good enough. You called it a generic shounen which I provided examples other than the gore-factor that it wasn't a generic shounen. Yet you only focused on 2 and your arguments weren't even valid, saying, "Dubstep isn't atmospheric" when I wasn't talking about the wubwubs and saying, "Migi 1-shotting things wasn't strategy". Then when I refuted your counter-arguments you said, "Lol, it's trapstep". That isn't an argument, it's a buzzword to force me into replying and you didn't even mention my other counter-argument.

i have to chock that up to my abrasive personality.

my intention was never to upset you or make up angry.

It's just that i'm genuinely annoyed by the unwarranted praise this show is getting, and i tend to be bad at coming off as a reasonable person during an argument.

and Trapstep is really what its called.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TrapStep

Feb 2012
So Solvite, Why do your do this? You have great points, but you say them in an insulting manner.
rodacOct 29, 2014 1:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Keten said:
SolvitePriest said:
[

No, Crunchyrolls's translation is also 'spanking the monkey'. I cannot remember if that bit is in the manga though. It's been a long time since I read it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 29, 2014 12:58 PM
Jan 2014
Wow the troll is really trying

I liked the episode, i think it's going to get better from here.
Oct 29, 2014 12:59 PM

Jan 2013
MFK said:
So Solvite, Why do your do this? You have great points, but you say them in an insulting manner.

Marzan said:
Keten said:

No, Crunchyrolls's translation is also 'spanking the monkey'. I cannot remember if that bit is in the manga though. It's been a long time since I read it.

Crunchyroll might as well be a shit tier fansubber at times.

I'm wondering if he just said masterbating and it was played up for the lulz.
rodacOct 29, 2014 1:35 PM
Oct 29, 2014 1:03 PM

Sep 2013
SolvitePriest said:

i have to chock that up to my abrasive personality.

my intention was never to upset you or make up angry.

It's just that i'm genuinely annoyed by the unwarranted praise this show is getting, and i tend to be bad at coming off as a reasonable person during an argument.

and Trapstep is really what its called.

Okay, now I can say you are not a troll.

I can understand your annoyance over the unwarranted praise as I have suffered that as well. That's just kinda something you gotta accept with this site. Try not to let it get to you. lol

The only other thing I guess I can say is... try not to be so... condescending in your comments. Also, try to evaluate a bit more on what you didn't like about it instead of just throwing around terms that are buzzwords that will likely piss people off.

I love this show so far but I guess that is mostly because I have already read the manga and I know what is to come soooo.... I still try to criticize when I can but it's kinda hard, this is the first time I'm watching an anime of a manga i have already read. lol

skudoops said:
Keten said:

Ugh yeah.. I mean a year or two ago there was a video of kids throwing puppies into a river...

I wasn't saying that sort of stuff doesn't happen... Okay I did but what I meant was the way it was executed felt odd and unnatural to me is all. It still built character though and had good atmosphere.
Oct 29, 2014 1:04 PM

Mar 2014
I felt like the artwork was a little less consistent this episode, but I guess that is to be expected with it being 24 episodes, the first 3 episodes were excellent.

During the fight I thought it was kind of weird that A and Shinichi were standing still but I guess it makes sense, A believed he couldn't or didn't need to fight with his human body and Shinichi was to scared to fight at first

Great episode
Oct 29, 2014 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:
No i think people just get tired of mcs crying, no matter how justified it is.

I guess its relatable to weak people irl, but i dont watch cartoons to see people being overly/incessantly sad because they got super powers and dont want to use them.

yeah, cus strong-willed individuals have no weaknesses or cry whatsoever.
bbboi90Oct 29, 2014 1:12 PM
Oct 29, 2014 1:06 PM
Oct 2010
Keten said:

I wasn't saying that sort of stuff doesn't happen... Okay I did but what I meant was the way it was executed felt odd and unnatural to me is all. It still built character though and had good atmosphere.

I think the most odd thing about the scene was that it was in a public playground, a place where a lot of people could pass and see them. Also do you remember the manga? Because I feel like we've reached this point extremely quickly and I heard this was 24 episodes.. so I'm wondering wtf?
Oct 29, 2014 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Omg, Migi holding a gun, lol. Is it wrong that I find it (Migi) to be kind of cute? They could just make an entire show out Migi striking poses and doing funny things

Oct 29, 2014 1:10 PM

Feb 2012
LauraBirdie said:
I felt like the artwork was a little less consistent this episode, but I guess that is to be expected with it being 24 episodes, the first 3 episodes were excellent.

During the fight I thought it was kind of weird that A and Shinichi were standing still but I guess it makes sense, A believed he couldn't or didn't need to fight with his human body and Shinichi was to scared to fight at first

Great episode

Agreed. It felt awkward.
Oct 29, 2014 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
skudoops said:
Keten said:

I think the most odd thing about the scene was that it was in a public playground, a place where a lot of people could pass and see them. Also do you remember the manga? Because I feel like we've reached this point extremely quickly and I heard this was 24 episodes.. so I'm wondering wtf?

That is what I meant by the execution being odd and unnatural. Maybe a decade ago doing that in a public park might be somewhat possible but by today's standards, as far as animal abusing bastards go, they would have chosen an alleyway or some place where not many people could see.

They are cutting out a lot of things. That's why I am judging this anime as it is instead of as an adaption. The Mr. A event for example was much longer in the manga. The show so far is not as good as the manga but it's still a solid show overall so far.
Oct 29, 2014 1:16 PM

Apr 2011
Well the Mom was the driving force behind this episode. The lady cant remember her name but she will be up to something next episode. The question is what will happen.
Oct 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Aug 2012
SolvitePriest said:

I gotta call you on that generalization. Not only is it insulting anyone who tries to understand and sympathize with his character with an open mind, but it's just wrong and shallow.

I'm sure you know that and didn't think about how that would come off, but a character being 'weak' or having conflicts doesn't automatically make them a pussy. I get what you mean about seeing it all the time because there are a slew of whiny MC's that are written to cry about their situation until they get development. To me it always starts out realistic that way, it just depends on how it's handled. That's where your point comes in, because usually it's handled poorly and lazily. This however, is a more specific situation and it does have it's justifications, like you acknowledged. It's just a matter of how it's handled once things start moving.
Oct 29, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: I'm in the process of cleaning and reviewing the last five pages of this thread. Please do not attack other users based on those five pages. Dealing with actual points or posts about the episode or series is fine, just don't continue the discussion of other people's manner or intentions of posting.
rodacOct 29, 2014 3:37 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 29, 2014 1:24 PM

May 2011
Anyways, packed episode. Had a LOT of stuff happening really fast, and I'm already looking foward to the change of tone this series will have in the upcoming episodes. Also, that character growth I'm expecting Shinichi to have.
rodacOct 29, 2014 3:15 PM
Oct 29, 2014 1:28 PM
Mar 2013
Ah... Wasted my life reading through this thread OTL

"Spanking his monkey" was hilarious. I'm surprised that Shinichi's mum actually started crying - she's pretty damn sensitive. I just hope nothing happens to Shinichi's parents...
Oct 29, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
OnT: I really liked this episode, even though in the art was pretty inconsistent this week, but that didn't really affect my overall enjoyment.
Very satisfied with how they handled the scene where Tamiya's mom discovers that the person in front of her is not actually her daughter; the OST was very fitting, with a very "oppressive" feel to it. Now that I think about it, this week's episode was probably the better one when it comes to choice and placement of soundtrack.
Like when I read the manga, I'm thourougly enjoying the exploration of the theme of motherhood.

Can't wait for Best Girl to make her appearance.
rodacOct 29, 2014 3:16 PM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Oct 29, 2014 1:35 PM
Jul 2013
I absolutely love this :D
I loved to see the story of Shinichi's mother :)
Oct 29, 2014 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
Oshii said:
Ah... Wasted my life reading through this thread OTL

"Spanking his monkey" was hilarious. I'm surprised that Shinichi's mum actually started crying - she's pretty damn sensitive. I just hope nothing happens to Shinichi's parents...

Hah you too ;_;

The human body can be quite impressive at times, grabbing that boiling oil and get tremendously burned but not saying anything or even notice it because of the fact that protecting Shinichi was prioritised instead of feeling pain.

This anime is so good!
Oct 29, 2014 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
Tamiya should fess up, she just likes bullying babies.
Oct 29, 2014 1:44 PM
Dec 2011
can someone tell me the preview chant?
Oct 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
I liked this one:

Migi's detachment was cute ... jumping like the Little Pony. Don't remember how was in the manga and I am lazy to check up now, but 10/10 moe.

By the way, Shinichi was wearing the same T-shirt with the sign "No entrance" in the first episode, when Migi was trying to highjack his brain through the ear and the nostril. A little bad that here Shinichi yell at his mom to knock before entering his room :/

When decisive moments were decisive moments:

I liked how Tamiya summoned Shinichi behind the school to talk to him and then suddenly her mood swung - having one of the most rational 'zytes and all:

[spoiler][/spolier]

Transitional episode, the story progresses at good pace, 5/5.
Oct 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Jan 2014
Everything up til now was well adapted and enjoyable. Looking forward to the next episode! :D
Oct 29, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2013
i truly do love the designs in this anime.

they look modern but not moe

well except for the main girl whom i personally think looks like a cute puppy dog
Oct 29, 2014 1:53 PM
Jul 2011
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THAT DAMN SONG THAT IS PLAYING WHILE MIGI AND MR.A ARE FIGHTING? its all technoy and awesome, it reminds me of prodigy but i cant find a damn thing about it (google is dumb with specifics)
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

201 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2014

211 by LuffyetWade »»
Jun 18, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

378 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 15, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

245 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 13, 1:34 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2015

237 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 8, 7:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.