Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2014 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
Scheele could have cut Seryu's head or body, but she only cut her arms instead .__.
Aug 10, 2014 11:16 PM

Mar 2014
this anime is amazing
Aug 10, 2014 11:19 PM

Mar 2014
Sheele should have killed the Justice girl.
Aug 10, 2014 11:19 PM
Mar 2014
Damn, I actually thought Seryu was kinda cool last episode. She's evil, and her bear is OP - managed to win a 2v1 match.

I had grown attached to Sheele :'( That said I tend to get attached to a lot of characters too quickly.

Wonder if her Imperial Arms will pop up later with someone in the army. Wish she had just beheaded Seryu when she had the chance, rather than going for the bear...
Aug 10, 2014 11:39 PM

Jan 2010
I am a cynic of this series and I have to give this episode a 4/5. Enjoyed it, no complaints.
Aug 10, 2014 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
As a non reader I have high expectation on this anime. But it's been a downhill ever since the first episode. Seriously, how stupid does the mangaka take the reader? That scissor girl could save Mine from Goro by killing that police girl who was right in front of her and will instantly stop Goro.

But NooooOOOOooo~~
She has to jump back 500m and cut Goro's hand instead
Poor decision making.
With that terrible judgement, no wonder you died first.
*Sigh*

I'm not done yet
An installed weapon inside hand?
How does it even work?
What happen to the bones? How is she still able to move her hand?
and how did she fire those fire arms without fingers to pull the trigger?
Does it follows the brain commands?
Pretty advance technology I must say, Maybe it should be registered as Imperial Arm as well.
Toaki90Aug 10, 2014 11:52 PM
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 10, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
Best troll so far
Aug 11, 2014 12:03 AM

Jan 2010
Toaki90 said:
As a non reader I have high expectation on this anime. But it's been a downhill ever since the first episode. Seriously, how stupid does the mangaka take the reader? That scissor girl could save Mine from Goro by killing that police girl who was right in front of her and will instantly stop Goro.

But NooooOOOOooo~~
Poor decision making.
*Sigh*

I'm not done yet
How does it even work?
Pretty advance technology I must say, Maybe it should be registered as Imperial Arm as well.

Hey in my drunken state I did not even realize that glaring mistake. I guess my spontaneous reaction is my true opinion of this episode, which was 4/5. But yeah, bummer, why couldn't the bitch just finish off the other bitch. /facepalm

I did not mind the hidden weapons though. I have gotten used to the silly aspects of this anime.
Aug 11, 2014 12:07 AM

Nov 2013
Toaki90 said:

But NooooOOOOooo~~
Poor decision making.
*Sigh*

I'm not done yet
How does it even work?

1. Organism imperial arms are able to act independently
2. She wanted to save Mine
3. Might as well ask why every other cybernetic arm exist in every other anime that has one
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Aug 11, 2014 12:17 AM

Aug 2013
Already knew it was coming from being a manga reader, but my body was still not ready for that.

Still in the thick of it next week so it seems.

On an somewhat unrelated note...

Link_of_Hyrule.....this fucking guy. Who the fuck let's this douchebag piece of shit write so many reviews?? I've literally seen him post a review on every good anime that the majority of people on MAL enjoy (Akame being one) and he's just like "yup, seen 3 episodes. all the characters suck this show is a train wreck" etc etc.

...Bro you're a fucking tasteless douchebag. Period. When you're bashing shows that are a 7.5+ just because you don't like them from your bias standpoint, you literally just have shitty taste in anime then. It's also laughable that you call Akame a trainwreck when it's easily one of the most faithfully adapted animes that's been produced in a long while. Long story short, go fuck yourself. You don't even have the right to review any of the shows you "watch".
Aug 11, 2014 12:23 AM

Jan 2011
I can already tell which characters are gonna be killed off and which ones will live.
Aug 11, 2014 12:24 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like our first night raid casualty is Sheele. I guess her plot armor was made of paper.

I wonder who's gonna die next. Akame and Tatsumi obviously wont die until the end of the manga or something. Maybe the loli is next.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 11, 2014 12:34 AM

Jan 2011
I reckon green hair is next.
Aug 11, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2011
Good job, White Fox! You really captured the emotions really well in this episode. Sheele's death and Night Raid's reactions especially were animated really well. Gosh, my eyes got watery too. ;~; Seryu is one crazy justice bitch, voiced by Kana Hanzawa. She seriously voices great crazy girls now. xD I'm still so surprised yet glad that this anime isn't censored, I mean bodies were cut in half even in the beginning with Leone and Tatsumi's mission. Overall, loved this episode and Sheele will be missed. Her death was so brutal. ;( Next death though, oh gawd~
5/5
LucarioDudeAug 11, 2014 2:30 AM
Aug 11, 2014 12:39 AM

Nov 2013
Forgetfulness said:
zerriet said:

1. Organism imperial arms are able to act independently
2. She wanted to save Mine
3. Might as well ask why every other cybernetic arm exist in every other anime that has one
1. They said in the episode that it would still shut down if Seryu died
2. See 1.
3. Seryu has a gun inside of her hands. Not her hand is replaced by a gun, her hand has a gun inside of it that will function once her normal hands are cut off. Seriously?

ok my bad, I might have missed that out but anyways if that was the case, she had to make a split decision to save Mein and so decided against killing her because it might have been too late, or at least that was how it was shown in the manga. Also regarding the guns in her hands, ehh I cant counter argue against that but it was just mention that she had body modifications.
zerrietAug 11, 2014 12:53 AM
Aug 11, 2014 12:50 AM

Oct 2013
zerriet said:
Forgetfulness said:
1. They said in the episode that it would still shut down if Seryu died
2. See 1.
3. Seryu has a gun inside of her hands. Not her hand is replaced by a gun, her hand has a gun inside of it that will function once her normal hands are cut off. Seriously?

ok my bad, I might have missed that out but anyways if that was the case, she was probably had to make a split decision to save Mein and so decided against killing her because it might have been too late, or at least that was how it was shown in the manga. Also regarding the guns in her hands, ehh I cant counter argue against that but it was just mention that she had body modifications.
"She was probably"
Why are you doing this?
Why are you feeling obligated to defend the siliness of the mangaka?

Edit:
After realizing you are using NGNL as your picture, I can understand why.
Toaki90Aug 11, 2014 12:53 AM
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 11, 2014 12:55 AM

Nov 2013
Toaki90 said:
zerriet said:

ok my bad, I might have missed that out but anyways if that was the case, she was probably had to make a split decision to save Mein and so decided against killing her because it might have been too late, or at least that was how it was shown in the manga. Also regarding the guns in her hands, ehh I cant counter argue against that but it was just mention that she had body modifications.
"She was probably"
Why are you doing this?
Why are you feeling obligated to defend the siliness of the mangaka?

Edit:
After realizing you are using NGNL as your picture, I can understand why.

Because I personally feel the manga is actually decent especially in the later chapters, but i will agree with you that this part seems a little absurd, also edited previous post
zerrietAug 11, 2014 1:07 AM
Aug 11, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2014
Meine were seconds away from dying so oc she would save Meine. She forgot in the heat of the battle that she could just kill the owner(remember that she forgets about a lot of stuff) and didn't expect seryu being able to fight without any arms.
Aug 11, 2014 1:14 AM

Mar 2014
RIP Sheele. She was my waifu for this show.
Aug 11, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm, the censoring is a given I guess. In the manga, her guts were shown, for example. Can't show too much gore on TV? You gotta wait for home media releases for less censored stuff, as always.

I never liked Seryuu after she killed Sheele off.
Maye her personality doesn't sit well with me in general. Like, she spouts crap like justice off so easily, yet her general behavior is too sadistic. So if you're gonna be sadistic like that, you shouldn't be saying what you're doing is just. It makes her character seem too robotic.

And thus she tops my list of people I want to see dead. Even more than the PM, and the Emperor.
Aug 11, 2014 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
All aboard the feels train! First stop, Feeladelphia

Aug 11, 2014 1:30 AM

Mar 2012
Are we sure Urobochi isn't directing this anime instead of Aldnoah Zero?

Feb 2014
I just got major spoil from Agk readers.
Some people just need to shut the fuck up.
May 2011
Toaki90 said:

But NooooOOOOooo~~
Poor decision making.
*Sigh*

I'm not done yet
How does it even work?

that means she isn't suited for killing job, even though she's very confident about it in the last episode.
she cant think properly (because of an airhead?) costs her life, that's all
Aug 11, 2014 1:31 AM

Mar 2013
TravSavage said:
Are we sure Urobochi isn't directing this anime instead of Aldnoah Zero?

Yes, he's not the only writer that is prolific about killing off characters.
Aug 11, 2014 1:32 AM
Dec 2013
Great episode. I have only seen the anime and haven't read the manga yet, so everything is new to me. Seryu is fucking crazy haha. Even more eerie with HanaKana as seiyuu.
Night raid suffers its first casualty. I wonder who's going to take Sheele's imperial arm. The anime got a lot more interesting, looking forward to the next episodes.
Aug 11, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2012
Toaki90 said:

That scissor girl could save Mine from Goro by killing that police girl who was right in front of her and will instantly stop Goro.
But NooooOOOOooo~~
Poor decision making.
*Sigh*

Came here to say the exact same thing, I'm a little pissed off.

Firstly she cuts her arms because she blocked but the 2nd time she cut the fucking guns off and it would be impossible to block with those things since they are so short so she should have died there, AND THEN after that she had a huge chance to just slice her but instead she goes and cuts the bear things arm off *facepalm* Why not slice and dice it? or better yet kill the damn girl the anime even said it would stop if the owner died so wtf.

I couldn't care less about her dying because of that giant mistake grrr Good at killing my ass...
Aug 11, 2014 1:48 AM

Apr 2014
exLightning said:
Toaki90 said:

That scissor girl could save Mine from Goro by killing that police girl who was right in front of her and will instantly stop Goro.
But NooooOOOOooo~~
Poor decision making.
*Sigh*

Came here to say the exact same thing, I'm a little pissed off.

Firstly she cuts her arms because she blocked but the 2nd time she cut the fucking guns off and it would be impossible to block with those things since they are so short so she should have died there, AND THEN after that she had a huge chance to just slice her but instead she goes and cuts the bear things arm off *facepalm* Why not slice and dice it? or better yet kill the damn girl the anime even said it would stop if the owner died so wtf.

I couldn't care less about her dying because of that giant mistake grrr Good at killing my ass...

the plot is stronk in this episode.
Aug 11, 2014 1:49 AM

Dec 2011
Toaki90 said:
I'm not done yet
How does it even work?

Nice job raising a few issues with the technology in her body. Now go and debunk superman's flight; the world of fiction will surely find it relevant.
Aug 11, 2014 2:00 AM

Oct 2013
Vaonari said:
Toaki90 said:
I'm not done yet
How does it even work?

Nice job raising a few issues with the technology in her body. Now go and debunk superman's flight; the world of fiction will surely find it relevant.

Of course, there are a lot of other fictions do similar stupid thing
But this one is advance stupid to the point where I can't accept it

Come on, seriously..
A gun within a hand that will get activated once the hand was cuted off?
Even with its constant craziness, not once I complain about Kill la Kill
But this one.. no!
Just no!
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 11, 2014 2:02 AM
Jun 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We get some Leone action this episode. Cool.

The highlight of the episode imo would be Serya (Justice-chan) taking on Mine and Sheele. FOR JUSTICE. The fight itself was alright. I actually kinda like Serya's Teigu used here. It was interesting seeing Kana Hanazawa portray a character like Serya in this fight though.

And damn it, Sheeleeeeeeeeee :(
Seriously though, RIP.

Roseanne Maceda
Aug 11, 2014 2:02 AM
Jun 2014
Kinda.. Sheele she dead in episode 6 T^T
Roseanne Maceda
Aug 11, 2014 2:03 AM

May 2013
Wow. After that, her body was still being chewed by Coro. Hahaha! A tragedy with a touch of comedy. I wonder who's next on the death list? Maybe it'll take some time.
Seryuu is an annoying character, yet her laugh is cute. Expected from HanaKana as her voice actress.
Esdeath returned to the capital. Things are gonna get much more interesting now that she's back.
Aug 11, 2014 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
Man that episode was awesome, it looked great and the music was so epic. Can't wait for whats coming up too with Esdeath I'm so hyped :D
Aug 11, 2014 2:06 AM

Nov 2013
Toaki90 said:
Vaonari said:

Of course, there are a lot of other fictions do similar stupid thing
But this one is advance stupid to the point where I can't accept it

Come on, seriously..
A gun within a hand that will get activated once the hand was cuted off?
Even with its constant craziness, not once I complain about Kill la Kill
But this one.. no!
Just no!

Again, as absurd as it is, it is just a modification within her body. Same could be said about the gun in the mouth. And as illogical to you as it might be, its just a minor problem, not one which determines whether the whole show is stupid whatsoever. Aside from that, you do have some valid reasoning regarding why Schere did not just kill Seryuu, at the same time, the manga also justfifies that if by the time she does that, Mein would have been crushed to death
Aug 11, 2014 2:06 AM

Oct 2013
Finally she died! God here I am thinking this show would never kill anyone off. Lets see who's head is next on the chopping block.

These comments tho lol. It's anime people not religion... oh wait!?
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Aug 11, 2014 2:09 AM

Dec 2013
I dont get it sheele said in fight "it will stop once its user is killed,"when imperial arm get berserk..she should kill seryu instead of cutting coro's arm(dont tell me about saving mine from coro WTF)Sometimes when i watch anime i dont get director's mind literally i dont get their minds logic...to the moment i was hyped from leone's action and the moment that sheele died in this trash seryu wow im so pissed of i just learned sheele's past from previous episode and this one episode just blown my mind!
Aug 11, 2014 2:10 AM

Feb 2011
CreamZi said:
I wonder who's next on the death list? Maybe it'll take some time.
I hope Mine.
Aug 11, 2014 2:18 AM

Feb 2014
Very emotional end, will be interesting to see how Tatsumi handles more Night Raid deaths. Also obviously pertaining to the manga because I don't know how far the anime will go, if Mine were to die I think he would lose it.
Aug 11, 2014 2:31 AM

Jun 2013
RIP Sheele
Aug 11, 2014 2:39 AM

Jul 2011
I watched this episode without censors. Lucky me!

5/5
Aug 11, 2014 3:08 AM

May 2013
I don't even know now. This is why I loathed Seryu. Ugh.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 11, 2014 3:19 AM
Jun 2014
Hmm.. Many people seem to be confused about Sheele's actions. From the anime's perspective, she should have killed Seryu before the berserk Koro crushes Mine to death. However this case is not true for the manga since there's little time interval between the activation of secret skill (after Seryu's hands were cut off) and Sheele's hearing being impaired by the echoing scream of Koro.
http://i36.mangareader.net/akame-ga-kiru/9/akame-ga-kiru-3317649.jpg
http://i40.mangareader.net/akame-ga-kiru/9/akame-ga-kiru-3317651.jpg
In fact, the manga later reveals that organism-based Teigu can continue to function for a short time despite its owner's demise. *No major spoilers allowed*
If Sheele chose to kill Seryu instead of rushing to rescue Mine, Mine would have been crushed to death by Koro despite getting its owner killed.
Hope this clears up some confusion :)
LavioseAug 11, 2014 3:29 AM
Aug 11, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
I feel sorry for Sheele :( ;(

My rating was 7/10 and now 8/10
This anime is getting interesting more and more
Aug 11, 2014 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Laviose said:
Hmm.. Many people seem to be confused about Sheele's actions. From the anime's perspective, she should have killed Seryu before the berserk Koro crushes Mine to death. However this case is not true for the manga since there's little time interval between the activation of secret skill (after Seryu's hands were cut off) and Sheele's hearing being impaired by the echoing scream of Koro.
In fact, the manga later reveals that organism-based Teigu can continue to function for a short time despite its owner demise. *No major spoilers allowed*
If Sheele chose to kill Seryu instead of rushing to rescue Mine, Mine would have been crushed to death by Koro despite getting its owner killed.

True, this should clarify for those who complaint earlier.
Aug 11, 2014 3:34 AM

Sep 2012
NOT THE BEST CHARACTER
SHEELE
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 11, 2014 3:39 AM

Nov 2013
As if this wasn't spoiled multiple times in last weeks episode discussion lol. Disregarding that though, great episode, finally!

Someone fill me in though, how is Justice still alive? I mean she had her arms cut off... shouldn't she be bleeding to death/have bled to death by now? Does she regenerate like her imperial arm or something? Also why didn't she just finish Justice off as she explained earlier if the controller of the imperial arm dies then the imperial arm loses power? Why did she not just finish her? O.o
SadAug 11, 2014 3:42 AM
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 11, 2014 3:42 AM

Nov 2013
LeFlower-kun said:
Laviose said:
In fact, the manga later reveals that organism-based Teigu can continue to function for a short time despite its owner demise. *No major spoilers allowed*

True, this should clarify for those who complaint earlier.

Yes this, thank you for explaining to the rest.

On another note though, i dont quite understand the significance of the first part regarding the interval between the secret skill and the hearing impairment
Pages (19) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1212 by Zoopiez »»
Jun 8, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

982 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2014

819 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.