Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 17, 2014 6:42 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
"Story-wise" it wasnt that long.1000% fanservice.Just like the first scene of this season and the ice cream scene.Just because "it makes sense" it doesnt mean that it isnt fanservice when they go overboard.

No need to be homophobic, man.

If you did not like that, that's your problem. It fits with the lore, it has reasons to be there and it makes sense to be as agressive as possible.
Jul 17, 2014 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
Didn't season one give you guys enough hint about what it is about? Why are people complaining?
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 17, 2014 6:46 AM

Aug 2009
Yeah Fai.When you have no arguments turn to ad hominem and "opinions".

Because apperantly accepting that it has fansrvice is some blashpemy to Type moon and Fate/.

DawnJ said:
Didn't season one give you guys enough hint about what it is about? Why are people complaining?
Takes screentime from better scenes like some jokes that could have been executed in a better way.

And accepting it as fansrvice doesnt make it bad show.
ssjokgJul 17, 2014 7:14 AM
Jul 17, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2010
DawnJ said:

Because the yuri didn't go far enough.
Jul 17, 2014 7:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Btw Fai you don't *need* to defend it with logical reasoning, even if we call it fanservice it was good fanservice (like really good) so it's only a positive thing in this case. Let it go :>
Jul 17, 2014 7:13 AM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
blasphemy
But the action was better :(

ssjokg said:
You are just jealous you arent Miyu.
Snap.. You caught me :/

Fai it's not shit if it has fanservice.
Jul 17, 2014 8:32 AM

Apr 2013
Saitou Chiwa as Illya archer huh. Nice choice.
Jul 17, 2014 8:48 AM

Aug 2013
Xeiros said:
Kissu scene - http://a.pomf.se/mbfgir.webm

Thanks a lot man was looking for this! One reason why I crawl the forums ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 9:54 AM

Jun 2011
FlamingYu said:

Now all we need is a Fate/Extra anime so we can hear Saito Chiwa in her Caster role again.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 17, 2014 10:43 AM

Jul 2007
Slicer22 said:
FlamingYu said:

Now all we need is a Fate/Extra anime so we can hear Saito Chiwa in her Caster role again.

PFt who cares about the dog.

FemMC/SaberNero ftw.
Jul 17, 2014 11:43 AM
Jul 2013
Wow... just wow!!!
Jul 17, 2014 12:31 PM

Jan 2011
Over 20 seconds for a kiss. Time well spent.
Jul 17, 2014 1:43 PM

Apr 2010
Oh the Comiket 86 ero-doujins to come...

Jul 17, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2008
ReaperCreeper said:
The yuri only gets more intense from here.

It better!

Cuz if it's not....why the fuck am I watching this anime for?

Akamitsu said:
Oh the Comiket 86 ero-doujins to come...

My penis is ready....
Jul 17, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
Mm...I wonder why Miyu isnt shown in the middle part of the ED.
Jul 17, 2014 4:28 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Is this really important? I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.
Jul 17, 2014 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

I would call it important if we had more eps.
Just read the synopsis of 3rei (SPOILER) .

But I doubt we will reach 2wei's end like this.The OP didnt give any hints either.
Jul 17, 2014 4:43 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:

But I doubt we will reach 2wei's end like this.The OP didnt give any hints either.
It turns out there's no need for the spoiler, I figured as much from your initial post xD

Maybe it could work if it has 20 episodes instead (or is that too much?)
It's not confirmed to be 10 episodes yet right?
Jul 17, 2014 5:10 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

It turns out there's no need for the spoiler, I figured as much from your initial post xD

Maybe it could work if it has 20 episodes instead (or is that too much?)
It's not confirmed to be 10 episodes yet right?

14-15 would work fine.
But the listed dvds are still 5.So unless each one has 3 eps I doubt we will get more than 10.
Jul 17, 2014 5:22 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:

14-15 would work fine.
But the listed dvds are still 5.So unless each one has 3 eps I doubt we will get more than 10.
I see. They could always release a couple more episodes as DVD only specials, like Baccano!'s specials or something.
Jul 17, 2014 5:41 PM

Jul 2007
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

14-15 would work fine.
I see. They could always release a couple more episodes as DVD only specials, like Baccano!'s specials or something.

Considering the shit that goes on, that would not exactly work.
Jul 17, 2014 6:54 PM
Aug 2012
I am actually somewhat astounded by how high the production values for this seem to be. Like, holy crap. Im fan-girling so hard right now, and I'm a guy.
And yes, the obligatory "I can't believe that kiss scene actually happened" response. Seriously, though, that went on for a lot longer than I thought it would, and with a lot more detail.
Jul 17, 2014 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
I want someone to find me a more passionate kiss scene than that....
Jul 17, 2014 7:34 PM

Jan 2011
I'm pretty sure as long as we get 2wei's ending at some point then 3rei is pretty much a given.
Jul 17, 2014 9:49 PM
Jul 2014
This is the first episode of an anime that has made my jaw drop in a long time. Glad it is one of the main animes in my new wallpaper. Defintly one of my top 3 animes this season
Jul 17, 2014 10:09 PM

Apr 2011
Best Archer animations yet? Can't really agree there, not after Unlimited Blade Works. That was straight-up Archer action pr0n. Definitely the best use of Archer's powers in a series, though. Well, other than Gilgamesh's sword-spam.

That kiss tho XD Definitely the best kiss in the Fate universe, lol. I LOVED the blank, blinking look that Ilya gave while Kuro was attacking Miku with her tongue. Nice improvisation on the plan, too, to recover from the Kiss Attack and grovel right in front of the Bottomless Bog to lure Kuro in.

Nice bondage fanservice in addition to the HAWT yuri kiss ...between grade schoolers, I might remind everyone. :P Maybe middle schoolers since the girls do have small breasts. Not since RKB has an anime pandered this hard to the loli crowd. And that's including Black Bullet, which was last season's loli-tastic offering.

So they have Kuro captured ... judging from the OP and ED, she'll be joining the team soon if not next week. Wonder if Ilya will be able to recover her power, or will she be outshined by Kuro (who seems to be able to fully exploit Archer's powers while remaining in control of herself). These developments and more fanservice, same loli-time, same loli-channel :)
Jul 17, 2014 10:33 PM

Aug 2009
ha lol no.Abnormal chest animations,shit projections,and deen quality.
Jul 17, 2014 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
well that was much better than the previous ep, im not talking about the kiss, didnt care for that but the comedy an action was better
stiil waiting for Irie

Objurgo said:
I want someone to find me a more passionate kiss scene than that....

Shinsekai Yori
Jul 18, 2014 3:38 AM

Jul 2007
Blind_Guardian said:
Best Archer animations yet? Can't really agree there, not after Unlimited Blade Works. That was straight-up Archer action pr0n. Definitely the best use of Archer's powers in a series, though. Well, other than Gilgamesh's sword-spam.

This must be a joke, right?

UBW Movie had shit animations even for a recap movie, and a complete disgrace to archer's fighting style.

F/KLP features a well animated archer fights where archer powers are actually used like they should be.
Jul 18, 2014 6:50 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:

F/KLP features a well animated archer fights where archer powers are actually used like they should be.
Well not quite...we havent even seen it in 3rei.... yet....
Jul 18, 2014 7:04 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Fai said:

Don't get me hyped so much otherwise the disappointment will be huge if the studio fucks up somehow :|
Jul 18, 2014 7:51 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Fai said:

Well, yeah, THAT. End of 2wei if animated(which i have no doubts it will be) should sufficiently erase DEEN's FSN adaptation.

Botato said:
ssjokg said:
Don't get me hyped so much otherwise the disappointment will be huge if the studio fucks up somehow :|

Action wise, silverlin so far only managed to make it better, so you better hope you have enough hype in stock, king of hype.
Jul 18, 2014 8:13 AM

May 2011
Dat kiss tho. This season is so much better than the first.

Episode of the season.
Jul 18, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Botato said:

Action wise, silverlin so far only managed to make it better, so you better hope you have enough hype in stock, king of hype.
That was only an if statement. This episode was amazing so I'm expecting the same. Definitely won't be better than Ufo's remake though.

"King of hype" doesn't sound too bad (I don't really think it fits me though :p ).
Jul 18, 2014 9:47 AM

Dec 2007
Yes keep giving me more yuri, Prisma Illya. You are doing your job.
Ich verstehe nicht
Jul 18, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
Transfer of mana requires any level of sexual interaction. This has been longsince established in all of nasuverse works.

That's stupid.

So after the main plot was completely ended in the first season, i guess the author now had to make up excuses to have more story. To have more action and ecchi, i mean. I'm ok with that.

Or is there actually a bigger plan to how the story unfolds from here? Cause it is really silly so far. Since they caught the gal i expect some answers in the next episode.
Jul 18, 2014 11:01 AM

Jul 2007
Volbla said:
Fai said:
Transfer of mana requires any level of sexual interaction. This has been longsince established in all of nasuverse works.

That's stupid.

That's how it has been in the franchise for ~10+ years now. There are other ways but they are not nearly as "nice" or efficient.
Volbla said:

So after the main plot was completely ended in the first season, i guess the author now had to make up excuses to have more story. To have more action and ecchi, i mean. I'm ok with that.

Obviously wrong considering what is going on now was foreshadowed since the very first episode of previous season.
Volbla said:

Or is there actually a bigger plan to how the story unfolds from here? Cause it is really silly so far. Since they caught the gal i expect some answers in the next episode.

Obviously have not paid attention since there has been clearly shown to be a bigger conspiracy in t he whole story, unless you are implying that the events of S1 just appeared there for no reason and one of the strongest figures of the whole franchise took interest in it just because and gave two most overpowered items to deal with it, just because.
Jul 18, 2014 1:54 PM

Aug 2009
Fai said:

Volbla said:

Obviously wrong considering what is going on now was foreshadowed since the very first episode of previous season.

How?
Fai said:

Volbla said:

Obviously have not paid attention since there has been clearly shown to be a bigger conspiracy in t he whole story, unless you are implying that the events of S1 just appeared there for no reason and one of the strongest figures of the whole franchise took interest in it just because and gave two most overpowered items to deal with it, just because.
We cant just assume that everyone knows a char that is barely mentioned in the existing FSN anime adaptations and FZ.

That aside, season 1's end seems like an actual closure to the story if you dont know the story of 2wei and 3rei.

I do agree that his reaction doesnt make sense, since he asks if there is more in the story after only 2 eps.
But you are demanding from him to know things only long time TM fans would know or things you would know only if you had read the source material.
ssjokgJul 18, 2014 2:08 PM
Jul 18, 2014 2:05 PM

Nov 2013
Please don't turn into a typical TM thread.
I can't keep up most of the times it happens.
Jul 18, 2014 2:09 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:

It is still a Kaleid thread.No changes.... yet....
Jul 18, 2014 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:

It does seem to be heading in that direction though. It always starts with a random user that doesn't know much about Nasuverse, then Fai brings up Zeltrech and multiuniverse stuff to try to explain things (even though mr. random user has no idea what Fai is talking about).

From there it can go anywhere really, sometimes even discussing the possibility of having a non-existent Tsukihime adaptation.
Jul 18, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Fai said:

How?

Illya has been shown to be abnormally great at stuff like running, etc. There's a sense created that something is wrong with her. And she keeps pulling off shit that even rin deems impossible. Then we have the Saber ALter fight which cements that.

ssjokg said:
We cant just assume that everyone knows a char that is barely mentioned in the existing FSN anime adaptations and FZ.

That aside, season 1's end seems like an actual closure to the story if you dont know the story of 2wei and 3rei.

I do agree that his reaction doesnt make sense, since he asks if there is more in the story after only 2 eps.
But you are demanding from him to know things only long time TM fans would know or things you would know only if you had read the source material.

Ya joking, right?

S1 literally ended with "A new challenger appears" scene.
Right after Waver tells Rin that her job is nowhere near done yet.
And right after last few episodes include a bunch of both canoon and unnecessary anime-original foreshadowing about

If anything S1 ending feels more like "shit just got real" than a closure. Especially if you recognize Who appears in the last scene.
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

It does seem to be heading in that direction though. It always starts with a random user that doesn't know much about Nasuverse, then Fai brings up Zeltrech and multiuniverse stuff to try to explain things (even though mr. random user has no idea what Fai is talking about).

From there it can go anywhere really, sometimes even discussing the possibility of having a non-existent Tsukihime adaptation.

Mahoyo's art is damn good tho.
AhenshihaelJul 18, 2014 4:05 PM
Jul 18, 2014 5:30 PM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:

How?

Illya has been shown to be abnormally great at stuff like running, etc. There's a sense created that something is wrong with her. And she keeps pulling off shit that even rin deems impossible. Then we have the Saber ALter fight which cements that.

Oh come on.There is no reason to think that Ilya is special because she is good at P.E.
Saber ALter ISNT in the VERY FIRST EPISODE.Try to stay on the point you created.
Fai said:

ssjokg said:

Ya joking, right?

S1 literally ended with "A new challenger appears" scene.
Right after Waver tells Rin that her job is nowhere near done yet.
And right after last few episodes include a bunch of both canoon and unnecessary anime-original foreshadowing about

If anything S1 ending feels more like "shit just got real" than a closure. Especially if you recognize Who appears in the last scene.

YEah and how does everything else from season 1 connect with Bazett?In a newcomers eyes that doesnt even know who she is ofc.
And Waver didnt say anything like that."Good work collecting the cards""Fuyuki's ley lines should stabilize now""But you suck at common sense stay there for a year more".
Again you see the foreshadowing only because you know the story.
AversaJul 29, 2014 5:06 AM
Jul 18, 2014 5:43 PM

Nov 2013
I change my mind, let's go back to typical TM thread.

Can Shiki kill servants?
Jul 18, 2014 5:45 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
I change my mind, let's go back to typical TM thread.

Can Shiki kill servants?

Yes
AversaJul 29, 2014 5:05 AM
Jul 18, 2014 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
So I was watching this while dead tired from a long day but....

Also Iri a cutie~
AversaJul 29, 2014 5:10 AM
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 18, 2014 6:08 PM

Nov 2013
phantom19 said:
Also Iri a cutie~
I find it interesting that they moe-fied all characters, even the adults. I'm a little interested in seeing Kiritsugu's face in this universe.
Jul 18, 2014 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
phantom19 said:
Also Iri a cutie~
I find it interesting that they moe-fied all characters, even the adults. I'm a little interested in seeing Kiritsugu's face in this universe.

I dont know about him but I hope that our fav mapo tofu cook will be able to escape that fate.
Jul 18, 2014 6:15 PM

Apr 2010
So does Kuro or Illya for that matter ever use UBW?
Jul 18, 2014 6:18 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:

I dont know about him but I hope that our fav mapo tofu cook will be able to escape that fate.
Oh they never showed his design yet? Daaaamn...

antonn said:
So does Kuro or Illya for that matter ever use UBW?
Hopefully none.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

105 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

78 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2014

134 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

91 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2014

153 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.