Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2014 11:46 PM

Jul 2012
ex_necross said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blK4Nhpd6rE Armored Core from the early 2000's knew how to do CG better than current anime.

That's sort of unfair though cause its just a short intro
Jul 12, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
MikuMikuDesu said:
ex_necross said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blK4Nhpd6rE Armored Core from the early 2000's knew how to do CG better than current anime.

That's sort of unfair though cause its just a short intro

I was talking the models themselves. Once you've created and rigged a model, you can use it as long as you want. That's the beauty of using models.

Also this was from over a decade ago.

The problem that anime has is that the backgrounds are too cartoony for realistic CG. Sidonia didn't have this problem though, which is why the 3DCG looked so fucking good.

They've got to blend 3D with 2D and so far they haven't quite figured out how, which is what I was getting at.
ex_necrossJul 13, 2014 12:03 AM
Jul 12, 2014 11:52 PM

Sep 2013
ex_necross said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Except maybe sometimes Gundam.

Well we already know Origin will be 3DCG, but you're right the others aren't.

3DCG is still very much a developing technology in the anime industry though, they've still yet to nail it down. It will become a lot better in time.

Ya, I'll give it a few more years maybe. I agree that eventually it will look nice, and this episode by no means had the worst 3d CG I've ever seen. Technology be improving every year. I still think it looks bad but art is only 10% of my overall rating anyway. If the rest of a series is great, art makes little difference. (Though I don't think this episode is good at all.)

Also ya, there are some CG's in the early 2000's that somehow look better than CG today ._. I think it's mostly because of shading and certain angles they get. Lighting effects can hide CG pretty well if done right.
Jul 12, 2014 11:54 PM

Sep 2013
man earth people get rekt like nothing
Jul 12, 2014 11:56 PM

Apr 2013
That OP have too much Fate/Zero feels..Oh wait.
Jul 13, 2014 12:06 AM

Jan 2010
=w=...well, I got feeling that the plan to kill the princess is from Martian side..hummm...

Still good...owo need MC from Earth to get in action sooner!

Jul 13, 2014 12:06 AM

Apr 2013
FlamingYu said:
That OP have too much Fate/Zero feels..Oh wait.

I blame Kalafina and opening up the intro with a shot of a bridge from the river.
Powerful eyebrows.
Jul 13, 2014 12:14 AM

Jul 2012
ex_necross said:

The problem that anime has is that the backgrounds are too cartoony for realistic CG. Sidonia didn't have this problem though, which is why the 3DCG looked so fucking good.

They've got to blend 3D with 2D and so far they haven't quite figured out how, which is what I was getting at.

Yeah, that's why I liked Sidonia cause it was consistent. They did the same thing with Arpeggio of Blue Steel too, I learned to love it.
Jul 13, 2014 12:20 AM

Dec 2013
Is it just me, or does the MC of this show basically Shiba Tatsuya Mk.II? Clearly emotionally detached from this world, thinks in a level headed manner despite all the crazy stuff flying all around him once the shit hit the fan. Clearly has an attachment to his sister.... Who knows, maybe he'll have some OP magical powers that can fend off the Aliens too XD

I still love the CG and the story thus far. Humans spent 15 years preparing for an invasion that they knew would come, and thought they could handle, but clearly their Intel was worse than George Bushe's WMD crap. That's alright though, because clearly it wasn't the human's who instigated this farce of an invasion unto themselves, but actually the Martians who were digging up some excuse to invade the Earth for it's resources.

Clearly the Princess seems as shell shocked right now, and considering that even she doesn't know that it was her own people who tried to off her (I'm betting that she suspects something though), its a small wonder that she and her maid would be weary of anyone and everyone. Just their dumb luck that they were rescued by Inaho and his fellow cadets. Gist of things will be that the Princess will be made to understand (undercover of course) that the Humans aren't as bad as the Martians make them out to be, all the crap was propaganda and that the Martians are clearly in the wrong.

Top it off with the spy kid martian who tried to off the princess is with them now, and basically you know that in the next few episodes the truth is gonna come to light, but because they are isolated in the middle of a war zone, whether the truth can or will be broadcast to the world/universe will be the main issue of this story.

You just know that the humans are gonna get their butts kicked, but you kind of figure there will be some way to fight back against those OP matter-dissolving Quibley knock-offs. I guess the exciting part will be watching just how in the world the MC and the rest of them manage to hold off and fight back.

Expecting more character development in the next episode, given that they're probably gonna catch a breather holing up at the school or something, so long as purple Quibley doesn't run over their asses somehow. Currently love how dire their situation is, can't wait to see how they manage to turn things around.

Next episode please!
L-RyoshiJul 13, 2014 12:24 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 13, 2014 12:31 AM

Jul 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
Is it just me, or does the MC of this show basically Shiba Tatsuya Mk.II? Clearly emotionally detached from this world, thinks in a level headed manner despite all the crazy stuff flying all around him once the shit hit the fan. Who knows, maybe he'll have some OP magical powers that can fend off the Aliens too XD

[/quote]

Looks like the MC is just....hard boiled.

more egg jokes, people!

Also about the intel thing, the higher ups decided to bury the fact that they got their collective butts kicked 15 years ago. Lt. Marito was practically the only survivor but everyone played it off that he was a coward and didn't believe him.
Jul 13, 2014 1:27 AM

Oct 2012
This was a pretty epic episode. It feels like I'm watching the final arc of a great series, but the show is just starting... lol.

First Kalafina song I actually dislike. Wasn't expecting that to be the case. Guess I'll be skipping the opening.
Jul 13, 2014 1:30 AM

Dec 2012
Princess is alive, absolutely no surprise there whatsoever.

MC doesn't seem to have much of a personality, he barely reacted at all to one of his close friends. He hasn't been involved that heavily in the overall storyline yet but when he does he's going to need a lot more characterisation just to be a decent MC.

I don't think I have seen enough CG animation to make a more accurate judgement of its quality but so far all I can say is that the CG on the mechas is extremely obvious and looks kinda awkward.

Hiroyuki Sawano OST is awesome just like it was in the first episode but it sounds too familiar. Doesn't seem like he has innovated as much by making a more distinctive sound for this anime.

Still a very enjoyable anime so far but considering the staff I was hoping for amazing things.
Jul 13, 2014 1:44 AM

Sep 2008
A decent episode exemplifying the difference in powers between the Martians and the Earthlings. My one complaint, however, is that I don't like the MC at all. Can we please get another one? I hope he goes out early on so someone else can take the spotlight.
Jul 13, 2014 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Keten said:
ex_necross said:

Well we already know Origin will be 3DCG, but you're right the others aren't.

3DCG is still very much a developing technology in the anime industry though, they've still yet to nail it down. It will become a lot better in time.

Ya, I'll give it a few more years maybe. I agree that eventually it will look nice, and this episode by no means had the worst 3d CG I've ever seen. Technology be improving every year. I still think it looks bad but art is only 10% of my overall rating anyway. If the rest of a series is great, art makes little difference. (Though I don't think this episode is good at all.)

Also ya, there are some CG's in the early 2000's that somehow look better than CG today ._. I think it's mostly because of shading and certain angles they get. Lighting effects can hide CG pretty well if done right.
I truly hope for the day when CG in anime will actually look sorta decent i mean yeah there are some that do but we still got a long way, the new Guilty Gear is a perfect example of meshing 2D and 3D really well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg

i'm no expert so i have no clue how much it would cost to get to this level of quality and if it would of been simply better to have it drawn since the whole point of CG is to be time/cost effective
Jul 13, 2014 2:17 AM

Oct 2013
Woah. Intense. Though the scenes in the OP didnt really hyped or fitting to the stunning song.

Great OST. This is really the anime of the season for me.
Jul 13, 2014 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
pikeman1 said:
and main char still doesn't care about anything? what happened with him?

He does care, he just does not show it in his facial expressions. He wants to act as bait to SAVE people and his decision to fight clearly came after watching his friend die.
Actually is very refreshing to me to see an MC that doesnt scream like a pig watching people die around him. Unlike other mc's he doesnt even tries to stop his big sister to fight: he knows it is necessary.

Also I like how the show is being handled: the MC does not find a girl with super powers or a mecha weapon machine in the first or second episodes, as well as does not do something remarkable or out of character. Until now the girl that is driving their car is the one who saved them all by taking comand and driving when the driver ran. The very first to take action to save someone was also Inaho's friend who died.
My point is other characters were much more crucial than MC in this episode and that usually never happens in mecha anime.
And humanity is being crushed, not even their best soldier was able to do something. they dont have Levi

Until now to me, this is a true breath of fresh air, and I hope they dont turn this into another generic mecha filled with cliché development.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 13, 2014 2:39 AM

Jul 2013
Well, Asseylum is alive after all.
Okujo :(
Inaho being calm as in every damn situation. Especially when one of his friends were killed..
Can't wait to see Inaho fight.
Jul 13, 2014 2:46 AM

Mar 2012
Sasuga Urobutcher lol. MC is so cold jeez. Let's see how he's gonna kickass that bastard Martian.
Keep moving forward
Jul 13, 2014 2:47 AM

Mar 2013
This is a completely one-sided battle. Wtf, you wonder how Old Humanity survived against the Martians 15 years ago.
The MC is literally showing no emotion at all. People are dying left and right and the MC is not even fazed. I'm not going to say I don't like him, but I'm really interested how far he's going to go...
I'm also troubled as to how they relay information, as in fucking bullets don't work, so why not try a different strategy? Given their situation, I really can't blame them though. The grenade launchers as well, why the hell did they try to direct impact rather than blowing up the ground beneath the Martian? They were on a bridge no?
With that said, I still find this ep enjoyable and I'm interested in the MC's potential.
Jul 13, 2014 2:49 AM

Jun 2013
katsu044 said:
Keten said:

I truly hope for the day when CG in anime will actually look sorta decent i mean yeah there are some that do but we still got a long way, the new Guilty Gear is a perfect example of meshing 2D and 3D really well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg

i'm no expert so i have no clue how much it would cost to get to this level of quality and if it would of been simply better to have it drawn since the whole point of CG is to be time/cost effective

3DCG is much cheaper than standard CGI (which is what all 21st century 2D anime are), and 3DCG is also very good for the long term because the studio can reuse the same models over and over. 3DCG is also easier to animate, as well as lightning etc. Mechs are a perfect excuse to use 3DCG, which is why there has been a shift in the industry for mecha in particular (although 3DCG is used in pretty much every recent series in some capacity).

People who hate 3DCG remind me of those people who hate special effects in movies and wish they still used costumes.

There are actually still people out there who think modern anime is hand drawn, which is pretty amazing.

Anyway when it comes to cost, 3DCG is almost always going to be cheaper. This means more of the budget can be spent elsewhere, like fleshing out the backgrounds etc. It's a win/win really. The game you linked is cel-shaded which is what most anime do with their 3DCG to give it a flat look. Cel-shading also allows it to age better since it's heavily stylized (think Wind Waker).

Looking at that video again, that's actually pretty much the same style of 3DCG that the Berserk movie trilogy used.

Aldnoah's models are pretty simplistic.

ex_necrossJul 13, 2014 3:08 AM
Jul 13, 2014 3:01 AM

Dec 2010
Well damn, this episode ended pretty fast. Amazing OST <3 reminiscent of SnK and Fate/Zero. The MC seems really cold, at least it's a nice change from the usual but I hope they explain why he is like that.
Jul 13, 2014 3:05 AM

Jan 2011
[quote=ex_necross][quote=katsu044][quote=Keten][quote=ex_necross][quote=Kaioshin_Sama][quote=ex_necross]
micbri said:

Anyway when it comes to cost, 3DCG is almost always going to be cheaper, especially in the long run. This means more of the budget can be spent elsewhere, like fleshing out the backgrounds etc. It's a win/win really. The game you linked is cel-shaded which is what most anime do with their 3DCG to give it a flat look. Cel-shading also allows it to age better since it's heavily stylized (think Wind Waker).

I see,yeah i know anime now adays is mainly computerized just didn't have the proper term for it so i said drawn :P
Everything really looks great in this from the backgrounds to the visuals and explosions etc just once the mechs show up they just look so out of place
Jul 13, 2014 3:07 AM

May 2013
Yes, Urobutcher didn't killed the Princess instead, he killed the Inaho's friend and Inaho is still calm. I wonder if he'll develop him.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 13, 2014 3:10 AM

Mar 2014
I really don't like that robot (Inaho)whether he close or open his mouth I get irritated. I hope I can get used to it !!

Other than that the animation is good but the mecha is kinda mediocre
Jul 13, 2014 3:28 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Da Urobutcher is in the house. That escalated quickly.

My biggest beef with this series so far is how the Martians seem just caricature villains, psychotically cruel and racist to boot. There's no depth to them at all. I really hope that some changes come soon on that front, otherwise this show is doomed to shallowness.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 13, 2014 4:15 AM

Apr 2014
Other than the mc being mentally retarded(?) It was a pretty intense episode. I can't imagine how they're going to fight against the martian's invincible mechs. And osts were pretty good.
Jul 13, 2014 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
My only problem in this episode is Inaho. What the fuck was with that reaction when his friend died in front of him?
Jul 13, 2014 4:44 AM

Jun 2013
Yukari_Hiwada said:
My only problem in this episode is Inaho. What the fuck was with that reaction when his friend died in front of him?

Do not question Eggs.
Jul 13, 2014 4:52 AM

Jan 2011
I can see this shaping up into something fairly strong. I just hope when they reveal why Inaho is so Inaho it doesn't feel tacked on.
Jul 13, 2014 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Most probably we will get some exposition in the next episode, which will be quite a shocker perhaps, since we were told to watch atleast till Ep.3 . Considering the enthusiasm I have gotten so far, I won't be disappointed in the least, I'm expecting a shit ton out of it.
Jul 13, 2014 5:22 AM

Jan 2011
ligonis1337 said:
Most probably we will get some exposition in the next episode, which will be quite a shocker perhaps, since we were told to watch atleast till Ep.3 . Considering the enthusiasm I have gotten so far, I won't be disappointed in the least, I'm expecting a shit ton out of it.

Isn't it a general rule to watch to at least episode 3 for any 12 episode series?
Jul 13, 2014 5:24 AM

Dec 2012
I really like the OST of this show. Makes you feel the moment more.
Jul 13, 2014 5:59 AM
Feb 2013
One small nitpicking though. The guy/friend who got disintegrated at the end... that was a bit much. In the sense of it being unrealistic. I mean, he didn't get crushed under the feet, but swept away and got demolecularised somewhere at the torso-height of the Mars mech.

But...you know...gravity goes DOWN. Even at high speed, a body would mainly be laying on the surface of the armoured vehicle. Maybe he would slip down to the ground, granted, but he wouldn't go of flying away, nor flap or hang in the wind like some flag or piece of cloth being held by hand, instead of a human being. For a human to be lifted up by the force of the wind like that, one would have to go around 850 km/h. However, nothing pointed towards the armored vehicle going THAT fast. You didn't see the buildings speeding away like it was (the speed of) an airplane. It more looked like 50 km/hour. Besides, no-one can drive in streets with curves and what not as city roads go, at that speed. It's impossible.

So that was a bit unrealistic. Yes, I know: the whole Mars-mecha thing is unrealistic, but I mean: unrealistic WITHIN the context of the story. Nothing showed the laws of gravity in normal circumstances don't count anymore, for instance. We're not watching OP. It tries to be realistic in most senses, so this was a little oversight, me thinks. Trampled underfeet - or at most 'on' his feet, if you wanted to show the disintegration - would have been much more realistic. Flying into the torso because they were speeding in an armoured vehicle just doesn't happen.
AnimageNebyJul 13, 2014 7:03 AM
Jul 13, 2014 6:01 AM

Apr 2008
AnimageNeby said:
One small nitpicking though. The guy/friend who got disintegrated at the end... that was a bit much. In the sense of it being unrealistic. I mean, he didn't get crushed under the feet, but swept away and got demolecularised somewhere at the torso- height of the Mars mech.

But...you know...gravity goes DOWN. Even at heigh speed, a body would be mainly be laying on the surfae of the armoured vehicle. Maybe he would slip down to the ground, granted, but he wouldn't go of flying away, nor flap in the wind like some flag or piece of cloth being held by hand, instead of a human being. For a human to be lifted up by the wind like that, one would have to go around 850 km/h. however, nothing pointed towards the armored vehicle going THAT fast. You didn't see the buildings speeding away like it was (the speed of) an airplane. It more looked like 50 km/hour. Besides, no-one can drive in streets with curves and what not as city roads go, at that speed. It's impossible.

So that was a bit unrealistic. Yes, I know: the whole mars-mecha thing is unrealistic, but I mean: unrealistic WITHIN the context of the story. Nothing showed the laws of gravity in normal circumstances doesn't count anymore, for instance. We're not watching OP. It tries to be realistic in most senses, so this was a little oversight, me thinks. Trampled underfeet - or at most 'on' his feet, if you wanted to show the disintegration - would have been much more realistic. Flying into the torso just because they were speeding in an armoured vehicle just doesn't happen.

It's possible that there is a suction effect around the mech. It does erase any matter it passes through, maybe it erased air as well creating a vaccuum
Jul 13, 2014 6:23 AM

Oct 2013
I like the OST and the mech action were pretty cool. Damn Inoha doesn't give a fuck about anything that happens around him. Little to no reaction when some shit happens.
Jul 13, 2014 6:46 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
AnimageNeby said:
One small nitpicking though. The guy/friend who got disintegrated at the end... that was a bit much. In the sense of it being unrealistic. I mean, he didn't get crushed under the feet, but swept away and got demolecularised somewhere at the torso- height of the Mars mech.

But...you know...gravity goes DOWN. Even at heigh speed, a body would be mainly be laying on the surfae of the armoured vehicle. Maybe he would slip down to the ground, granted, but he wouldn't go of flying away, nor flap in the wind like some flag or piece of cloth being held by hand, instead of a human being. For a human to be lifted up by the wind like that, one would have to go around 850 km/h. however, nothing pointed towards the armored vehicle going THAT fast. You didn't see the buildings speeding away like it was (the speed of) an airplane. It more looked like 50 km/hour. Besides, no-one can drive in streets with curves and what not as city roads go, at that speed. It's impossible.

So that was a bit unrealistic. Yes, I know: the whole mars-mecha thing is unrealistic, but I mean: unrealistic WITHIN the context of the story. Nothing showed the laws of gravity in normal circumstances doesn't count anymore, for instance. We're not watching OP. It tries to be realistic in most senses, so this was a little oversight, me thinks. Trampled underfeet - or at most 'on' his feet, if you wanted to show the disintegration - would have been much more realistic. Flying into the torso just because they were speeding in an armoured vehicle just doesn't happen.

It's possible that there is a suction effect around the mech. It does erase any matter it passes through, maybe it erased air as well creating a vaccuum

That is highly unlikely speculation. No such suction was shown. All matter got decomposed when in contact, but that was it. That on itself doesn't create a suction; only the air that makes contact with the skin would be decomposed. If it were some sort of 'gravity hole'-skin where everything got sucked into, capable of sucking a body towards it at around 15 meters, it would have sucked in that girl that escaped too. And it would suck in a lot of other, much lighter debris around it. It would also suck in the debris of the mechs it destroyed (which were relatively small metal parts and at mere arms length), but that didn't happen. And it would have sucked in the smoke where it waded through after destroying those two mechs. You see none of that. There isn't any allusion made to it neither: it just shows it demolecularises everything its skin comes in contact with.

Rather I think one should be realistic about it, and regard it as an oversight, or a bending of realism for dramatic purposes. It does dramatise, indeed, but for me such little details are important to the (coherent) worldbuilding and thus the overall believability of the world portrayed.

It's nothing major, for sure, but I hope they don't continue making these kind of little errors. All by all it was a reasonable episode, though, for a mecha (there sure are a lot of mecha this season/these days).
AnimageNebyJul 13, 2014 6:56 AM
Jul 13, 2014 6:55 AM

Jul 2014
thaivuN said:
Seems pretty obvious to me that Inaho's lack of emotion is caused by him being autistic. The scene where Inaho is making scramble eggs while Martians is invading Earth hints at Repetitive Behavior which is a characteristic of Autism.

Good point about the eggs, he was making scrambled eggs in ep 1 before knowing his sister's preference. Yuki sounded like she understood what's coming, instead only wishing she could get some omelettes for once. His cognitive ability has been demonstrated to be somewhat impaired hinted in ep 2 by his lack of urgency when told to evacuate the city which apparently was an issue Yuki addressed many times before. Another thing is his high IQ, which is a common trait among autistic people.
Jul 13, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2010
I like how the MC gives zero fucks, can't wait to see him in combat.
Jul 13, 2014 7:08 AM
Feb 2013
Quick question for the otaku around here: the music...is it, mayhaps, done by the same composer that made the music for Attack on Titans?

Because it sure gave of the same vibes, at times.
Jul 13, 2014 7:11 AM
May 2012
YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD INAHO!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

*SIGH* Why am I the only one here in this thread & nobody gives a shit from what questions from what I just post?

This is so unfair & inexcusable... Guys, why can't just listen to me, for god sake... GRRR.... Right now I'm speechless...
JafriZinJul 13, 2014 7:15 AM
Jul 13, 2014 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
Love the irony after that lieutenant said don't be a hero after he nearly died xD
Okojo dying is quite an awesome death i must say.
Jul 13, 2014 7:19 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, OST is actually different than the first ep. though they're just going to repeat it.
Everyone dying, of course, butcher in the works again.
Wow the strategy used by the martians are quite smart.
Love how the MC develops little by little, acts unlike other whiny characters and actually shows emotions that are more closer to reality (not screaming when their friends are killed, seriously, that is not real emotions). Heck even his other friend shows a bit shock and then that's it.

Oh right forgot the princess not a damsel in distress, wonder what's the ending part of the op means... got a feeling it's a major foreshadowing...
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
Jul 13, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
AnimageNeby said:
Quick question for the otaku around here: the music...is it, mayhaps, done by the same composer that made the music for Attack on Titans?

Because it sure gave of the same vibes, at times.

Yeah, same person. His name is Hiroyuki Sawano.
Jul 13, 2014 7:35 AM

Nov 2013
MohdJeffreyZin said:

*SIGH* Why am I the only one here in this thread & nobody gives a shit from what questions from what I just post?

This is so unfair & inexcusable... Guys, why can't just listen to me, for god sake... GRRR.... Right now I'm speechless...
Yeah, he's dead, poor guy. Too bad so sad.
... Now what?
Jul 13, 2014 7:37 AM
May 2012
The enemy is such a crazy bastard. It pisses me off, really.

Botato said:
... Now what?

Out of curiosity,

Where's the episode preview? That's exactly what I want to know.
Jul 13, 2014 7:41 AM

Jan 2014
MohdJeffreyZin said:
The enemy is such a crazy bastard. It pisses me off, really.

Botato said:
... Now what?

Out of curiosity,

Where's the episode preview? That's exactly what I want to know.

I don't think there will be any episode preview for this series...
Jul 13, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2013
Wake me up when it's becoming interesting.
Jul 13, 2014 8:45 AM
Dec 2013
Botato said:
MohdJeffreyZin said:

Yeah, he's dead, poor guy. Too bad so sad.
... Now what?

I swear, Inaho is going to be this show's Homura. He's either a time traveler, or there's going to be some other sort of horribly tragic reason behind his stoic nature.
Jul 13, 2014 8:49 AM
Oct 2010
ex_necross said:

People who hate 3DCG remind me of those people who hate special effects in movies and wish they still used costumes.

And for good reason to. Movies that use costumes and puppets hold up much better than those that rely on CGI. The matrix vs Alien/Aliens is a good example here, Alien/Aliens holds up much better.
Jul 13, 2014 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
Princess is alive, like I thought.

That moment when that Martian guy said "Need a hand?" I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Not sure if I was supposed to laugh or be sad because Okoja died. :/

Earthlings were crushed like insects. o.o

Aldnoah.Zero
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.