Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 19, 2014 2:37 PM

Aug 2008
Marika is pretty cute when she blushes. Also, when she's being clingy, she reminds me so much of Nyaruko (same seiyuu, after all).

Damn, the dad is scary!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 19, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Great Opening.

Well Marie has finally been fully introduced.

Great episode!!!
Apr 19, 2014 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
I just remembered why Marika was my fav in Nisekoi :)
Apr 19, 2014 3:14 PM

Nov 2013
love tsugumi's ed
Apr 19, 2014 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
An okay episode, i guess.
Nice, new OP & ED.
Marika is so cute~
Apr 19, 2014 3:23 PM

Nov 2008
These chapters were some of my favorites in the manga. It's nice to see them animated.

------------------

For those reading the manga, did you find it weird that there were spiders and a spider web in the new OP? I don't see why that is there or what it is trying to reference.
Apr 19, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2009
NGE elevator reference, huh.

I could listen to Marika talk all day long.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 19, 2014 3:48 PM
Mar 2014
Marie father is awesome as she is!!! Look at it like such father loves her daughter like anything in the world. This so great to have such father!Maria is KAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!! This episode is the dream and still yet next week will come and it will be so much better!!! False Love is awesome :D :D
Apr 19, 2014 3:49 PM

Mar 2014
liked the new opening but the old I think better
I'm rooting for him to get with Onodera
Apr 19, 2014 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
I like the new OP a lot but the first one has had 10 episodes and 4 Osu beatmaps to grow on me so it's hard for me to compare. New ending song seems to focus on Tsugumi so I guess her voice actor is singing it.
Apr 19, 2014 3:59 PM

Jul 2013
Man that OP was good. Lol @ Tsumugi
That photo misunderstanding from earlier.. Oh Onodera :(
Hahaha Marika's dad. What a dad.
Marika blushing :D
SandyBoiApr 19, 2014 4:08 PM
Apr 19, 2014 4:01 PM

Jun 2012
New op, good song and animation on that one, I like what they did there. I'm liking Marika more and more. And her dad is awesome haha.
Apr 19, 2014 4:06 PM
Nov 2013
Wow! Love new OP...Good and funny episode can't wait to see the next episode
Apr 19, 2014 4:20 PM

Jul 2009
Chitoge as awesome as ever. Thank god we didn't have more screen time with the annoying Onodera.

http://deventh.tumblr.com/post/83227653986/episode-15-chitoge
Apr 19, 2014 4:35 PM
Nov 2013
bunny_lover said:
Shakkin-shitsuji said:
Nice shaft elevator^^
Stark700 said:
The new OP song is okay I guess...
Not as good as the last one

It's already 15 episodes. I wonder if second season will be made, now that SHAFT have several obligations for making sequels such as Monogatari series, Mekaku City, and this.

Mekaku City Actors is getting a sequel already or am I reading this wrong?

And damn, I love this show. It can't be over at episode 20.
Apr 19, 2014 4:48 PM

Jul 2013
Marika is the best. Unfortunately I don't think she'll win; seems the protagonist and heroine always end up getting together, which is pretty sad considering Marika has been cherishing Raku for ten years. Don't get me wrong, Chitoge and Onodera are great, but Marika is just in another league.

No more harem members please. I'm hoping Shaft will do an anime-only ending before all the pointless filler chapters come in with their pointless harem members (or at least, that's what I've heard happens).

I like how Marika actually brings out some man in Raku, other than what he usually does and just blushes/stutters like a ball-less little wimp. Best couple in my opinion.
MinagatachiApr 19, 2014 4:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 4:50 PM

May 2013
wtf is wrong with raku and how cant he see chitoge likes him. so fucking stupid. he should just throw away all the other hoes
Apr 19, 2014 5:35 PM

Feb 2012
So cute how Marika stole a cheek kiss from Raku and when he blushed!!
Her father is "not scary" my butt, he's scarier than Raku's yakuza father and Chitoge's gangster father combined. lol!
And the accent (the mix of her old and new accent) Marika pulled off after Raku's sweet speech in the hallway, so ADORABLE!!

WHY IS ONODERA FLYING UNDER THE RADAR?!?! Its getting harder to choose now that Chitoge is starting to have feelings for Raku and now that the cute yet aggressive Marika shows up!! I like all girls, but Marika is in a whole different league, she'll seriously do anything for Raku which gives her extra points than the rest.
jbeatApr 19, 2014 5:52 PM
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 19, 2014 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
Seems like there's far less Marika haters this week :P

Op was good though compared to the first one and other shows i think it was my least favorite ClariS song

i'm sadden we only got 5eps left
Apr 19, 2014 5:56 PM

Aug 2013
Chitogue is mad xD
Well, who wouldn't? Just when you were getting closer to your ''boyfriend'', a girl come out of nowhere and he's suddenly promised to her. Poor Raku, he loves a girl, but he's fianced to another one and forced to go out with another :P
Go go Onodera!

Though, I must say, Marika and Chitoge, they sure are best girl material too. That embarassed Marika before she run to the couch... HNNNNG

Now, how will they fill 4 episodes then open the lock at the very end? Oh well, it's Nisekoi, they'll find a way.

I really like the new OP and ED. Tsumugu was fadding a bit too much, now she got an ED. The OP was also really cool, colorful and more centered on our trio race.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 19, 2014 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
Raku fucking lucky
the best of the episode was Marika talking everything from Raku to her father
until I would be afraid of that old
looked like she wanted to Raku be killed
laughed a lot with this episode
she was very kawaii when she was ashamed

finally the ending of Tsugumi
the new opening is very good also
_________

Raku maldito sortudo
o melhor do episodio foi Marika falando tudo do Raku para o pai dela
até eu ia ficar com medo daquele velho
parecia que ela queria que Raku fosse morto
ri muito com esse episódio
ela ficou muito kawaii quando ficou envergonhada

finalmente o encerramento da Tsugumi
a nova abertura é muito boa também
Apr 19, 2014 6:21 PM

Aug 2011
Marika's father is scary as hell. Kinda fitting that he's voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki, who also did the voice of Gendo Ikari in Evangelion.

SHAFT even made him do the Gendo pose! xD
Apr 19, 2014 6:44 PM

Feb 2008
I agree with Raku,
Marika is damn adorable either way, short or long hair, polite speech or not, still very cute.
Apr 19, 2014 6:48 PM
Mar 2014
hate marika. never pick the crazy one. her dad called him a philanderer lol..
Apr 19, 2014 7:28 PM

May 2011
Hahahaha, Marika's dad is great! I hope we get to see more of him. Ridiculously funny xD

Chitoge looked great in the bikini at the end, some nice cleavage ;)

Liking Marika a bit more this episode. Even though she seems a bit fake at times, at least her feelings toward Raku and genuine and sincere. But something about a yandere prevents me from being too fond of them :S
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 8:42 PM

Aug 2008
New OP!

LOL! Onodera reaction when she heard Maria kiss Ichijou.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 19, 2014 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
Still can't see what everyone sees in Marika. She's really quite annoying, and just like last episode the only useful part she played was to feed the jokes, gags, and reactions of others. Her dad was hilarious, though.

Raku finally got all the girls together and told them the truth, 'bout time he manned up. Next he needs to man up and kick the extras to the curb and get with Chitoge for real.

As for his little harem, Tsugumi would be better as a main addition instead of Marika. This episode was way too Marika centered, and I saw no Tsugumi at all.

The new OP isn't as good as the other one, liked it so much more. The Tsugumi ED was cool though.

I'm quite curious how these last five episodes are gonna go, I do hope for some kinda resolution. Hopefully he'll get with Chitoge for real, she's best girl hands down.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Apr 19, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
The_Bif said:
Still can't see what everyone sees in Marika. She's really quite annoying, and just like last episode the only useful part she played was to feed the jokes, gags, and reactions of others. Her dad was hilarious, though.
Because she's the only member of this harem who doesn't beat around the bush and stall episodes.
Chitoge is too dense to realize she likes him, Onodera is too hesitant and always seems to find an excuse to hide her feelings, and Tsugumi is too stubborn to accept her feelings. At least Marika is actually open about how she feels.

MinagatachiApr 19, 2014 9:32 PM
Apr 19, 2014 9:33 PM

Oct 2013
didn't think they'd adapt the manga so well, this episode was hilarious ^0^...
Apr 19, 2014 9:59 PM

Jun 2012
Nisekoi security system and SHAFT elevator? Cool! Loved this episode, especially the interactions between Marika's father and Raku. Poor Kosaki though.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Apr 19, 2014 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
More Marika is always good :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 19, 2014 10:14 PM

Mar 2013
Tachibana is totally unbearable. What an annoying bitch. I enjoy the show a little less now because of her. Jealous Chitoge, lol. Just five more episodes...
Apr 19, 2014 10:33 PM

Aug 2012
Marika's father was awesome.
Apr 19, 2014 10:42 PM

Nov 2013
Never have I ever encountered a show that was so good at going nowhere and being fun at the same time! Loved this episode!
Apr 19, 2014 10:46 PM

Jul 2013
Minagatachi said:
The_Bif said:
Because she's the only member of this harem who doesn't beat around the bush and stall episodes.
Chitoge is too dense to realize she likes him, Onodera is too hesitant and always seems to find an excuse to hide her feelings, and Tsugumi is too stubborn to accept her feelings. At least Marika is actually open about how she feels.

Marika's pushiness is annoying. I've already said many times that she's over-hyped. She doesn't become awesome until the fillers, as far as main plot goes she's pretty much just there.

In any case
Apr 19, 2014 11:03 PM
Mar 2014
jiraiya_sensei said:
Minagatachi said:
The_Bif said:

Marika's pushiness is annoying. I've already said many times that she's over-hyped. She doesn't become awesome until the fillers, as far as main plot goes she's pretty much just there.

In any case

I also dont really like pushy girl but I think Marika really deserve love from Raku considering how much effort she has put. Also, on this episode we see that she got embarrassed and push back when Raku compliment her, I think pushing and getting pushed in relation is just like that. If the man is too passive, then the girl has to step up to get his attention, but if Raku is always that manly every single time, then I doubt Marika will be that all pushy. In the end though, each person got his own preference for girl.
Apr 19, 2014 11:41 PM

Jul 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:
Minagatachi said:
The_Bif said:

In any case
I don't see what the problem with being pushy is, shit needs to get done in this series. I don't see any romance happening if the characters keep denying/not realizing their feelings. It's not her fault Raku is such a spineless, indecisive wimp (not that I dislike him or anything).
MinagatachiApr 19, 2014 11:46 PM
Apr 19, 2014 11:45 PM
Oct 2010
Unfortunate that tsugumi has pretty much been forced out by marika, I wanted her to "win". Hopefully they pull a troll ending and she does win.
Apr 20, 2014 12:08 AM

Jul 2013
So another promise made, but still didn't know about who made the first promise. Marika's dad is pretty intimidating, but he is a nice dad :D. It's cute when she is blushing :D.

TBH, even though their are few scenes that are pretty funny, the comedy in here wasn't executed properly and I didn't get a laugh like her dad is giving Raku the angry look.

For the OP, Claris did it again and made it catchy. The ED was pretty good that focus most parts on Tsugumi.

Apr 20, 2014 12:29 AM
Sep 2013
The way Marika's been hyped, I thought she'd be a lot better. I'm starting to lose some interest in this show now, which is sad because this was by far my favorite one last season.

Too much focus on a promise made 10 years ago. If you think really think about it, does it even matter? Will it really affect you if Girl #1 or Girl #2 was the promised one? Is it truly going to change your perspective on them? For Pete's sake, they were 5 years old...
airbornejawsApr 20, 2014 1:58 AM
Apr 20, 2014 1:12 AM

Jul 2013
Minagatachi said:

I don't see what the problem with being pushy is, shit needs to get done in this series. I don't see any romance happening if the characters keep denying/not realizing their feelings. It's not her fault Raku is such a spineless, indecisive wimp (not that I dislike him or anything).

It's all about balance. You saw Rakku was a lot more interested in her when she blushed and backed away a little bit. Marika is a lot more awesome & amusing when she's not constantly clinging to Rakku like in the filler chapters and instead used her wits to put Rakku in compromising situations.

I also think most people would be freaked out if someone you don't even remember suddenly declared he/she is your fiancee and force you into marriage, all while you already have someone else in mind. Granted she's exteremely devoted and I respect her for that but you don't choose your partner based on who loves you most, do you? your heart may be thawed and swayed by someone who's devoted enough but in the end of the day you still have to make that decision to try to be with them by yourself.

As for Rakku, if he was a decisive guy this anime would have finished in episode 1 but then we wouldn't have been able to watch a bunch of extremely cliche yet amusing situations play out from his indecisiveness.
MoeGodApr 20, 2014 1:16 AM
Apr 20, 2014 1:15 AM

May 2013
ED too good, very funny ep this dad so scary.
I had so much fun with this ep :D
Apr 20, 2014 1:18 AM

May 2013
Marika was cute in all parts of her I've seen. I guess Marika's dad and Raku's dad had a certain past. Kosaki was also cute when she got jealous. Chitoge on the other hand clearly looks like she won't allow Marika to wed Raku.

There's a new opening and closing song. This episode had Marika in the spotlight. I hope Tsugumi will be on the spotlight soon. All in all great episode.
Apr 20, 2014 1:36 AM

Mar 2014
Amazing episode focused on Marika. I still think Raku should just man-up and talk to the girls the way he talked to Marikas father. Well i dont know whether he will survive Chitoge and Marika but it does worth a shot.

Onodera is still my 1st pick but Marika just got ahead of Chitoge wit this episode.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 20, 2014 1:39 AM
Oct 2010
Finally the cards are out! Was getting sick of the same old nonsense from the previous episodes, good to see some actual progression. The new OP is also 10x better!
Apr 20, 2014 1:54 AM

May 2013
The OP & ED is both great, love it.

Anyways, Marika was cute when she blushed, talk about Raku's type hahahaha. And Chitoge, what is bothering to you?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 20, 2014 2:02 AM

Jun 2010
New opening is awesome!

Marika too good <3

Lol that elevator.
Apr 20, 2014 2:14 AM

Dec 2011
Too much Marika in this episode, loved it <3
Apr 20, 2014 2:17 AM

May 2007
Brilliantly funny episode. In the latest manga chapter a new character joined the harem.

Back to the episode, Marie's original accent or way of speaking is just pure gold and awesomely cute when she's flustered.
Apr 20, 2014 2:56 AM

Aug 2012
Ok another good episode. While Marika is still my least favorite girl so far, she was better in this one, and maybe her character will keep improving. I do feel a little sorry for her holding on to those simple gestures when she was sick.

On another note I'm surprised at seeing so many plot developments in an anime like this. Usually these kind of things are dragged out forever(especially in Jump series), but this is moving at a nice pace.
All three already know about the promise situation.

Oh and nice new OP as well.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by Kiruko-san »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by Kiruko-san »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.