Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 17, 2014 8:00 PM

Jun 2011
Losing faith in Yukine by the second! But I know that that Nora chick is bad news of the yandere kind so... hurry and figure your ish out Yukine!

Hiyori lookin' cute again this ep. Her school uniform makes for a... great contrast. Don't like. And she's getting more and more comfortable with her half-Phantom attributes. Proud of her.

Anyway we got to meet Bishamon, Kazuma (interesting dude), and get a taste of Nora and Kofuku's abilities this time. It seems our main trio has to go through some growing pains, as well. Can't wait for more ><
Feb 17, 2014 11:10 PM

Oct 2009
Dam that was good! Yukine seriously needs to stop being a wimp, can we have Nora back?
Definitely the anime of the season.
Feb 18, 2014 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
Really great episode! Nora's so interesting, as is Kazuma. Looking forward to an explanation for Yukine's behaviour.
Feb 22, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The narrative shows an entry stamp from serious, but a small gag is not lacking, nice everything.
Interesting costume design of Bishamon, I find it so out of the box.
Plot reduced to a minimum, but there are points of discussion in abundance.
Drawings and animations of the optimum level, Bones I is not disappointing.
The audio is really nice, OST divine! ^ _ ^
Feb 22, 2014 6:02 PM

Aug 2013
That new god Bishamon was fucking badass. And how many divine weapon do she have?!? xD

Yato really seem to hide something and it looked like a blatant lie when he said that he killed that divine weapon because he wanted to.

Also, why he doesn't want to use Nora? Maybe she have a too powerful and destructive power or that she too hard to control?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 26, 2014 3:51 AM

Jul 2009
I was momentarily TERRIFIED of Yato. Looks like maybe I should give him a little more of a chance to explain himself.

Yukine is causing a lot of trouble, but I think it could be easily fixed if Yato told him more about being a regalia.

Loved this episode, I can't get enough of Noragami!
Feb 27, 2014 12:37 AM

May 2012
Hot/Badass lady out to make things interesting. This was a great episode and things are it's becoming more enjoyable.
Feb 28, 2014 12:17 PM
Aug 2010
I don't get it, why don't Yato just tell Yukine the whole truth? I seriously doubt he killed a Regelia just cuz he "wanted to;" this doesn't seem to be one of those dumb dipshit testosterone poisoned series where being "evil" and "bad" is cool. Or maybe he really was a despicable evil guy and is trying to change? I wouldn't be surprised, he can be pretty heartless in the manga sometimes.

Regardless, I hope he becomes more open with Yukine, instead of just telling and expecting a kid to stop being scared in such a dangerous situation, especially after telling the kid that he may be capable of killing the kid just because he "wanted to."

I expected all the whining and complaints from the ignorant immature 5 year olds about Yukine, probably the same people who like the dumb shows I mentioned above. The only thing Yukine did "wrong" was stealing, all his other reactions were perfectly normal and expected of a kid who was simply thrown into this whole mess. He's not some god who's been fighting for 500 years or some amazing person, he's just a kid. I'm not expecting him to be anyone's favorite for his behavior but all these complaints are just ignorant.
BobjonesFeb 28, 2014 12:29 PM
Mar 5, 2014 2:38 AM

Apr 2013
That Regalia guy reminds me of Blue Exorcist's Yukio. They look so similar
Mar 5, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2011
Decent episode, some gods are very useful! *cough*
Bobjones said:
I don't get it, why don't Yato just tell Yukine the whole truth? I seriously doubt he killed a Regelia just cuz he "wanted to;" this doesn't seem to be one of those dumb dipshit testosterone poisoned series where being "evil" and "bad" is cool. Or maybe he really was a despicable evil guy and is trying to change? I wouldn't be surprised, he can be pretty heartless in the manga sometimes.

I guess Yukine will break down because he's such a fag.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 17, 2014 9:45 AM

Jun 2011
uBlinked said:

They looked almost the same. I like how he bowed.

The fight in this episode went on for a little too long in my opinion. The Bishamon, she sure has a lot of regalias.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 22, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2010
Yukine is really getting on my nerves, he's one of the worst characters I've seen in a while. If f I was Yato, I'd leave him to Bishamon, for being such a hinder.

Anyway, just noticed the anime's titled Noragami. Lol, so Nora will play bigger role than I anticipated. She's creeping me out, tbh.

Bishamonten is such an asshole, she really deserves to be killed by Yato. Kazuma is cool tho.

But Kofuku was the relief for me this episode :D :D :D
Mar 22, 2014 9:47 PM

Sep 2013
I wonder what happened between Nora and Yato. Maybe Yato ran out of condoms, so that's why he ignores her? lol jk.

Mar 27, 2014 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
Great visuals in the fight scene, hoping to find out more about Nora in the upcoming episodes.
Apr 1, 2014 11:25 AM
Jan 2013
Meritas said:

Anyway, just noticed the anime's titled Noragami. Lol, so Nora will play bigger role than I anticipated. She's creeping me out, tbh.

And all the signs on her body.If that's the case, the series will be really great.

ED is perfect too.
Apr 2, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2011
I get the feeling that if Yato uses Nora, the results will be pretty catastrophic. Even without being activated she was able to chain up the lion. She's more than just a regular regalia. We may have been misled by their harmless appearance thus far, but these seem to be pretty powerful gods when they take on their full aspect.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 4, 2014 2:28 PM

May 2012
I really wonder what's up with Yuki, the fight was pretty intense and lol that Binbougami must be my favorite character from this show :p

I also wonder what's up with Nora or whoever she is...
Apr 9, 2014 10:31 PM

May 2013
Just who the fuck is nora. Yukine need to overcome his negative thoughts or yato will die.

Kofuku chan is so clumsy lol. Bishamon is pretty strong and she has tons of regalia's
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 10, 2014 2:34 AM

Apr 2011
That was an awesome fight scene.

Bishamon is hot and desperate to kill Yato.

I don't buy Yato's "He kills a regalia because he wants to". It seems there's a really big reason behind his actions.

Things are getting deeper and better. Now I'm hook and really want to watch this series till the end.
Apr 12, 2014 9:57 AM
Mar 2014
Bashimon is a sexy bitch! I wish her fight with Yato would last a little longer. Nora is kind of creepy..
Apr 18, 2014 11:12 PM

Nov 2013
That blonde tramp, she literally made Kuraha attack Yato and when he retaliated "HOW DARE YOU?" Like what, you expect him to be fodder and just die, I don't get it What the hell.

Anyway, good episode, just that the blondy didn't make any sense. I know that her past Regalia got killed but I think it was because of a really complex reason, Did you see the navigator guy bow at the end?

Edit: I like how everyone is tearing at Yukine, he's still a fking child jeez.
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
May 18, 2014 12:25 AM

Apr 2012
so they just left that gate 2 hell there?
May 29, 2014 3:05 AM
May 2012
Damn, she is really hot ahahaha.
Of course there is a real reason why Yato killed a regalia.
Yukine, you can do it!! Kofuku is awesome!!
Awesome fight.

ToG25thBaam said:
uBlinked said:

The fight in this episode went on for a little too long in my opinion. The Bishamon, she sure has a lot of regalias.

Yeah, he is cool, and they are both voiced by Jun.
Jun 1, 2014 8:36 PM

Jun 2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS EPISODE. ♥
No words left.
Jun 8, 2014 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
Bishamonten is beautiful.
Jun 20, 2014 5:37 AM

Oct 2012
No Araragi & Kanbaru... Don't fight xD

Bishamon & Kofuku's lovely voices...
Can't get enough of their voices xD

Tengai said:

ToG25thBaam said:

Yeah, he is cool, and they are both voiced by Jun.

Don't forget FukuJun, OnoD, HiroC are three in one package xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 17, 2014 6:05 AM

Sep 2011
God the kid is causing a lot of problems.

And Bishamon is bad ass.
Jul 30, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
i love yukine <3
Sep 11, 2014 11:20 AM

May 2014
Awesome episode! I wonder what happened between Yato and Nora. Bishamon is so badass *_*
Oct 20, 2014 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
Nice fight scenes.
Nov 17, 2014 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
I don't like kids like Yukine too.. not saying he's a bad character though.
Oh gosh this episode was so awesome.. Bisha is a queen worth worshiping lol.
Finally a real death match between gods. Just slaying Ayakashi all the time is getting a bit mundane.
Seems like there's still much much more going behind the scenes. I'll never get to take a break.
Not bad getting stalked by a women like that.. I envy you Yato.
Dec 11, 2014 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, I'm sure there actually was a reason for Yato to kill the "Shinki" back then.
Dec 23, 2014 6:19 PM

Jul 2013
Really love the high action scene!! Bashimon is such a bad ass in this episode!! I'm kinda suspicious about this Nora girl.
Jan 12, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like this is getting intense. I'm liking the atmosphere and the characters are all pretty interesting. I'm hoping we get to know more about who Nora is. Interesting ost too, seems like there's some weird singing/chanting going on there.
Jan 19, 2015 6:05 PM

Aug 2014
Interesting episode. I liked how Yato is forcing Yukine to change. Its good character development. The fight/chase scenes were well animated and entertaining.
Feb 19, 2015 3:55 PM

Oct 2014
Yato has the blight :(

I want to know why Yato killed Bishamon's regalia... it can't be just because he "felt like it". And who exactly is this Nora? Hmmmhhmhmhmhmhm
Mar 24, 2015 5:25 AM

Jan 2008
xEWEx said:
I really want to know more about Nora.

My thoughts exactly.

Bishamon was OP in this ep. And Jun Fukuyama voicing Kurama. Sugoi~
Mar 25, 2015 5:32 PM
Jul 2018
TicklingThoughts said:
I FREAKING LOVE THIS EPISODE. ♥
No words left.

Totally agree; I think this was the best episode so far. Lots of action, but lots of plot development as well.
I mean, we get to know that Yato killed Bishamon's Shinki; the "pain" that Yukine causes to Yato can't be purified; Nora is just OP; aaaaaaaaaaand, oh, Yato actually cares about Hiyori, as he tells her not to speak cause he doesn't want Bishamon to know that they are related..... I still find it really hard to know if Yato is nice or cruel (or both at the same time); I hope he has good reasons behind his deeds...

Also, is is just me or Bishamon was really surprised at how Yato managed to defend himself against her attacks? I mean, he is a god, so he gets to do some awesome stuff like cutting bullets in half and shit right? XD
Also, liked how that Kazuma guy bowed at the end

Anyway, awesome episode and, oh, loved Kofuku this episode ahahha.
Really looking forward to what happens next
Jun 2, 2015 2:54 PM

Jun 2014
Didn't expect him to transform into a fan as a divine instrument.

Jun 25, 2015 5:56 AM

Dec 2013
Cool episode. Can't blame Yukine for being hesistant. Really curious about what happened when he killed that regalia.

Wow Bishamon has an impressive arsenal! Even her clothes are regalia lol
Jul 1, 2015 8:04 AM
Jul 2014
The music that starts at 21:15 please someone tell me what it is
Jul 1, 2015 5:54 PM

Mar 2014
I love the fight between Yato and Bishamon! So cool!
Jul 1, 2015 10:10 PM

Nov 2014
Dang Kofuku O_O She went a little overboard...

I wonder what the deal is with Nora. She was probably the regalia that Yato used to kill Bishamon's regalia, and maybe he rejects her because he feels guilty? I dunno, just a guess. But if he really doesn't want to be partnered with her, why doesn't he just fire her? And if she's always rejected by him, why doesn't she just quit? Hmmm....

I'm sure that Yato had good reason for what he did. I really don't think he would do it because he "just wanted to".

I wonder what's going to happen to Yato with all that stinging Yukine has caused him. =(

Why couldn't Bishamon tell that Hiyori knows Yato? She could see they were talking like 10 feet from her. And when Bishamon first appeared, Hiyori was just standing there looking at both Yato and Yukine whenever they talked, so it's pretty obvious....Hmmm.....

AND if everything Bishamon has with her, even her clothes, are all regalia's, does that mean her bra is also a regalia? What regalia would transform into a bra or underwear instead of a sword or something? It doesn't seem very useful if you ask me...She could just buy clothes...xD

Anways, I really like Noragami so far. It's amazing. =D
BlackFox24Jul 1, 2015 10:16 PM
Sep 7, 2015 11:07 AM

Jul 2013
Well, at least it turned out that the regalia Yato killed was not his.
Anyways,it seems that Yukine's "depravity" is physically injuring and weakening Yato.There kinda seems to be an overall incronguence between Yukine and Yato that's being highlighted in the story with Yato not liking to deal with kids and Yukine starting to be suspicious of him.
I wonder what's the story on Bishamon and what exactly transpired that caused Yato to kill her regalia.I just don't feel it's as simple as Yato put it when Yukine asked.Also I'm interested in Nora's story and why she seems to have experience at being Yato's regalia yet he doesn't use her,it's like he's avoiding her?

Interesting scene also near the end where Kazuma seems to bow to Yato as if to pay his respects.Even in the fight scene when Yato's sword sliced through one of Bishamon's bullets he unwittingly reacted saying nice which seemed to have offended Bishamon because he shortly apologized.Could it be he Respects/Admires Yato? And if so why?

Also I'm confused lol.I thought Yato was sweaty and smelly but now he smells awesome to Hiyori?
Incr3dibl3Sep 10, 2015 4:15 PM
Nov 7, 2015 5:17 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yukine..I don't know..these kinds of wimpy indecisive characters are popular for some reason. Otherwise I don't know why they keep on producing them.

On the other hand, Miyuki Sawashiro voicing a hot goddess of war? yes please!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 4, 2015 11:56 AM
Mar 2015
I hope the explanation for Yukine acting like a total brat would suffice.
Seriously, I wish I can sock him with a brick.
He goes from being a little bitch over the dark>Stealing shit>Oh wow Yato you have another divine instrument other than me Me so jelly.>Oh shit I don't want to fight let me run.
Dec 12, 2015 12:09 PM

Mar 2010
I will never get why fighting ladies wear bikinis or well small tops plus defying anything that would happen in rl life lol oh well reason i liked yato his comment xD

I wonder why he wont use nora.. I bet he used her to kill that divine instrument. And doesnt want to let that happen again? And her spreading disaster?

I like yukine and i get why he hesitates if yato just explained more i bet yukino would be more willing once he knows there is a good purpose.
Jan 23, 2016 10:46 AM

Jun 2009
that kazuma guy seems like he knows yato.
Feb 2, 2016 4:35 AM

Jul 2008
Yato got his ass kicked.

And the light bulb just went on...Nora...Noragami?
Feb 16, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2009
Looking forward to some kind of redemption from Yukine's side, because right now I really, really dislike him. Get better, Yato. :C

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

520 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Sep 16, 7:55 AM

» Revealed 10th Anniversary Projects!

nirererin - Aug 10

10 by bck108 »»
Aug 11, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2014

302 by brunoyilli »»
Jul 8, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

210 by SecoAct »»
Jul 7, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

397 by Byakk0_360 »»
Jul 4, 4:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.