Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Little Busters!' Announced (Confirmed to Start Oct 2013)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Aug 15, 2013 4:08 AM

Feb 2012
waaah, Kurugaya door scene, Kurugaya romance, Rin VS Masato, Komari staring over the town, this season is gonna be so mad.

And when Riki and Rin have those lights around them, there are 8 D: that made me choke of sadness T.T and, and, the final scene with Riki waking up D: i almost cried T.T

Epic new OP too :D and I love how mature Riki looks now compared to the first episode ^_^ waaahh, too excited
Aug 15, 2013 4:29 AM

Apr 2012
Wow...that was amazing.

I already had high hopes for Refrain, but this has pushed them even higher. I won't start unnecessarily hyping it to all hell (lest it end up falling flat and the fallout become even worse because of it), but I think this will definitely stand along After Story as one of the greats, assuming the PV's quality is kept throughout the entire series.

Aug 15, 2013 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
that preivew........ was fucking glorious.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Aug 15, 2013 7:31 AM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
HOLY JC STAFF
Little Busuters Masterpiece CONFIRMED

Let's hope so. XD
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Aug 15, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
Great choice of music.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 15, 2013 8:06 AM

Aug 2011
Hearing "Haruka Kanata" at the beginning made me a little depressed as well. But the vocal version of Boys don't cry put a smile of my face right away. /hype
Aug 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Jan 2011
Oh that heartbreaking Harukakanata ;__;
Someone tell me that I'm not the only one that noticed that the animation got better.
Aug 15, 2013 8:26 AM

Sep 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
Oh that heartbreaking Harukakanata ;__;
Someone tell me that I'm not the only one that noticed that the animation got better.
I noticed. It's obvious they would step it up to some degree. I'm glad it's such a vast improvement over the beginning of the anime, at least.

Should be great.
Aug 15, 2013 8:32 AM

Dec 2007
PV looks good. Looking forward to this.
Aug 15, 2013 8:37 AM

Sep 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
Indeed the animation in the PV seems to be on a higher level than the first season in general, but then this is PV... I don't want to set expectation too high only to feel disappointed later you know.. ;-)

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 15, 2013 9:56 AM
Aug 2012
The pv is really awesome.............this is going to be great.

Aug 15, 2013 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
While I watch refrain, kyousuke is gonna make me flip tables. I probably watched the PV like 10 times but I think I can watch it more...
Aug 15, 2013 11:23 AM

Nov 2010
symbv said:
Great choice of music.

I hope they learned from that badly directed music in season one.

Also, my body is ready... Bring me the feels T____T
Aug 15, 2013 11:41 AM
Jun 2011
original voice actress of Mio is back from maternity leave!!
hype for refrain
Aug 15, 2013 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah, Maeda really made a Boy's don't cry vocal version <3!
Aug 15, 2013 12:48 PM

Sep 2012
To this day, I'm still watching the PV LOL
Aug 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Dec 2011
egnaro315 said:

Same here xD, I love that PV, specially Kurugaya scenes <3
Aug 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Jul 2010
Tasuku- said:
egnaro315 said:

Same here xD, I love that PV, specially Kurugaya scenes <3

And I love the Refrain scenes ^^ Also, Rin.
Aug 15, 2013 2:58 PM

Aug 2013
I now wonder who riki is going to end up with....
Aug 15, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
epic_joelle said:

Aug 15, 2013 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
NayukiShiina said:
epic_joelle said:

LOL well that is true.... But who r guys shipping now?
Aug 15, 2013 4:52 PM

Sep 2012
epic_joelle said:

Hmm, I wonder...
Well, I always liked Kurugaya personality-wise, though her route serves more for the Secret of the World than anything else, plot-wise.
Kyousuke x Riki friendship is the OTP anyway.

And I want to steal Tasuku's gif badly, but I'll refrain from doing that...
Aug 15, 2013 5:15 PM

Aug 2013
Vladz0r said:
epic_joelle said:

Hmm, I wonder...
Well, I always liked Kurugaya personality-wise, though her route serves more for the Secret of the World than anything else, plot-wise.
Kyousuke x Riki friendship is the OTP anyway.

And I want to steal Tasuku's gif badly, but I'll refrain from doing that... You r genius. Lol yes refrain must hav riki x kyousuke scenes
Aug 16, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2013
ER...MER...GERD.

BRING IT ON!!!!! I'VE GOT MY BRICK OF A HEART READY TO GO!!!!

Aug 16, 2013 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
Yes yes yes.

Very pleasantly surprised at the PV, as well as how soon the season is planned to start. Can't wait for it!
Aug 16, 2013 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
His greatest work, they say...

Well, my expectations will be quite high, and not because the ~Refrain~ sign reminds me of ~After Story~ or because ~After Story~ was a Key thing as well, not at all. ;)
Aug 16, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2013
Vladz0r said:
And I want to steal Tasuku's gif badly, but I'll refrain from doing that...

I see what you did there. ;)

Edit: I'm sorry for the double-post, I forgot I've already made a post and because of the lag, the previous one did not show up.
Aug 16, 2013 11:12 AM

Jul 2012
Okay, I had high expectations before, but I think I may need to ramp them up another notch. This fall will be good.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Aug 16, 2013 1:55 PM

Sep 2012
SubPyroFlow said:
His greatest work, they say...

Well, my expectations will be quite high, and not because the ~Refrain~ sign reminds me of ~After Story~ or because ~After Story~ was a Key thing as well, not at all. ;)

My expectations are as high as ever. I feel like they can really pull off something great. I mean, some of the scenes they preview belong at around episodes 20-26 of the 2nd season, which shows how well they're planning ahead. I hope we're in for a treat, because I found Refrain in the VN to be much better than After Story, though I loved it as well.
Still hopeful we'll get some kind of consistently good animation in the second season. With how well the first season sold, and Warner and JC Staff not working on too much besides LB for the fall season, I think (hope) they'll do a good job.
Aug 16, 2013 3:20 PM

Mar 2013
Well, I cannot really rely much on VNs, although they do not seem far away from the animation.
Glad to have a comrade that's looking forward to a top-quality show. ;)
Aug 17, 2013 9:01 AM

Mar 2012
Does anyone know if Saya Tokido will be making her appearance in this season? She was listed to show up in season one, but after halfway through mal took her off the list of characters.
Aug 17, 2013 9:08 AM

Sep 2012
silentlildreamer said:
Does anyone know if Saya Tokido will be making her appearance in this season? She was listed to show up in season one, but after halfway through mal took her off the list of characters.

Doubt it. It doesn't make sense chronologically.
Aug 17, 2013 9:29 AM

Mar 2012
But if they are basing these off the visual novels then she should be included but if it based solely off the manga then I can understand that.
Aug 17, 2013 9:37 AM

Jan 2011
silentlildreamer said:
But if they are basing these off the visual novels then she should be included but if it based solely off the manga then I can understand that.
silentlildreamer said:

I highly doubt that since Saya's route heavily involves the Secrets of the World. Anime-only watchers would be very confused since the Secrets of the World is needed to understand what happens in her route.

On a side note, I personally think that the Refrain season should end with Refrain. The EX route should get their own sesaon(?) since ending with those routes in the Refrain season would ruin the closure of Refrain.
Aug 17, 2013 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
silentlildreamer said:
Does anyone know if Saya Tokido will be making her appearance in this season?

No. Cameo shots again, probably.

Vladz0r said:
silentlildreamer said:

Doubt it. It doesn't make sense chronologically.

Saya's route isn't really based by LB's chronological order.

silentlildreamer said:

You mean the 4-Koma? 4-Koma is just only a gag manga series and nothing really serious about its plot.

Plus, Saya appearing in LB Refrain will contradict the main plot of Little Busters.

dizzyworld2 said:
The EX route should get their own sesaon(?) since ending with those routes in the Refrain season would ruin the closure of Refrain.

Well, obviously.

Anyway, the trailer speaks itself that no EX routes are included on the 2nd season.
TennoujiAug 17, 2013 10:57 AM

Aug 21, 2013 3:27 PM

May 2013
u never know something like clannad afterstory could come out of this... even if the chance is slim ill watch every episode.
Aug 21, 2013 5:59 PM

Aug 2013
nestra2 said:
u never know something like clannad afterstory could come out of this... even if the chance is slim ill watch every episode.

Refrain is better then Clannad afterstory IMO, so its all about how the anime adapts it.
Aug 21, 2013 8:03 PM

Sep 2012
Midou89 said:
nestra2 said:

Refrain is better then Clannad afterstory IMO, so its all about how the anime adapts it.

I agree :D
Aug 21, 2013 9:35 PM

Aug 2010
Vladz0r said:
Midou89 said:
nestra2 said:

I think most people who played Refrain would agree with you.
Aug 22, 2013 1:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ragna92 said:
Vladz0r said:
Midou89 said:
nestra2 said:

I think most people who played Refrain would agree with you.

Partially because AS has a pretty anticlimatic storybranch design, but yeah I think generally people would say Refrain is better as a whole.
Aug 23, 2013 12:59 PM

May 2013
Midou89 said:
nestra2 said:

They mean the anime, which is true.
Sep 6, 2013 4:34 AM

Sep 2012
It will start from Oct 5th.

Sep 6, 2013 5:40 PM

Feb 2012
Refrain > Clannad 1 million times :D

and, where did you get the confirmation for that date? I didn't see it on the official site o.o
Sep 7, 2013 3:15 PM
Jan 2013
symbv said:

I am curious where you got this info as well.
Sep 7, 2013 4:29 PM

Aug 2011
symbv said:

thatd be the best case scenario.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Sep 7, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
I'm pretty sure October 5th is just the assumed date, based on s1 aired last year. and Considering that TokyoMX is re-airing Little Busters season 1, it will most likely take over the same timeslot.
Sep 8, 2013 6:00 PM

Nov 2007
Vladz0r said:
I'm pretty sure October 5th is just the assumed date, based on s1 aired last year. and Considering that TokyoMX is re-airing Little Busters season 1, it will most likely take over the same timeslot.

EDIT: The airing schedule was just released for Refrain. It will indeed start on Saturday Oct 5th @ 22:30 as expected.

http://www.litbus-anime.com/#oaTop
EjcSep 9, 2013 4:37 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Sep 17, 2013 11:08 AM

Jun 2011
smilewolfy said:
Refrain > Clannad 1 million times :D

Refrain > All
Sep 18, 2013 7:31 PM
Sep 2009
Non-KyoAni shit.
Sep 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
Inver said:
Non-KyoAni shit.
Talking about yourself? You know trolling is considered what a shit does? LOL

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Season 2 Announced for Winter 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

5 by Sondo »»
29 minutes ago

» Fall 2024 Preview

Snow - Sep 21

9 by malvarez1 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon' 2nd Season Reveals New Cast, Staff for Winter 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by malvarez1 »»
1 hour ago

» Kyoto Animation Adapts 'Nichijou' Author's 'City' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - Sep 21

35 by malvarez1 »»
1 hour ago

» Board Game 'Murder Mystery of the Dead' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Sep 20

11 by malvarez1 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.