Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 16, 2013 6:43 PM
Oct 2011
Lol I had a big "what the..?" Expression after the Ep. Anyways, despite Saki having her 'real colors' show through, she's still a heck of a more interesting character than majority of the cast. Like they say, hate makes you famous. You go Saki! ;)
May 16, 2013 6:45 PM
Apr 2013
Valvrave has passed 666 and into the realm of possibility.

Had to LOL that Saki as Haruto was more manly than Haruto as Haruto.
May 16, 2013 6:55 PM

Oct 2012
Well Saki enjoyed her resignation of humanity a lot more than Haruto and we got to know some of her backstory, but still to little Eru-Erfu in this episode.
May 16, 2013 7:04 PM

Oct 2011
Nayrael said:
Not plot-hole, just someone being a little forgetful.
It was mentioned she was a celebrity in ep1 and it was hinted she was an idol in ep5 (after her idol performance, she was grateful she could perform as she has given up since she was sent to this school... not to mention there must have been a reason they immediately chose her to sing and why she was good at it)

Ohh, then it's my bad for not realizing it then. xD
Signature
May 16, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2013
GrayFT said:
So lame, i thought X-eins was dead, but he used the pod to escape.
I bet all those dorssians will never die, Haruto&Cia will beat them and they will always use a pod to run away.

He's a main support character villain with few death flags, he won't die til at least second season.
May 16, 2013 7:24 PM

Oct 2007
XartaX said:
Every episode is like the corpse of a train that is ressurected to get wrecked once again by the end of it.

What is with peoples fascination with saying minor variations on this one line every week?
May 16, 2013 7:28 PM

Dec 2011
GC9000 said:
I didn't mind this Saki girl at first, she seemed ok....but she pissed me off in this episode x.x hurt to watch

Me too! I didn't think she was that bad, actually I liked her because she seemed to stand up for herself. But now she just pisses me off for stealing Haruto's body and using him -.-
May 16, 2013 7:36 PM

Aug 2012
oh boy
May 16, 2013 7:49 PM

Jan 2011
Not sure if this or Maou is funnier !

but GG on them for crushing what i thought might be a decent character lol turns out Saki really was just shallow bitch/attention whore she even worst than the stereotypical *eite* blonde prez .

5/5 this show is gold
May 16, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2012
j0x said:
and so is true their are really many valvraves and lol their entire school seems to be full of potential pilots for the valvraves too
From the official background information I read about this show (not sure how much of it is translated into English), to be a pilot requires certain compatibility requirement to be fulfilled so it is not like anybody can just jump in to become a pilot of Valvrave. In other words, even if the Haruto's Valvrave did not already have Haruto as pilot, it is likely that it would still reject the Urus soldier as its pilot. And I think you may be right that the school, which is pretty new anyway, is there with the precise aim of housing potential pilots for the Valvraves.

And now back to my original question I asked back in Ep.1 : Who else will pilot the remaining Valvraves (which from the official information there are 4, with #2 being absent) ?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 16, 2013 7:57 PM

Jan 2009
symbv said:
j0x said:
and so is true their are really many valvraves and lol their entire school seems to be full of potential pilots for the valvraves too
From the official background information I read about this show (not sure how much of it is translated into English), to be a pilot requires certain compatibility requirement to be fulfilled so it is not like anybody can just jump in to become a pilot of Valvrave. In other words, even if the Haruto's Valvrave did not already have Haruto as pilot, it is likely that it would still reject the Urus soldier as its pilot. And I think you may be right that the school, which is pretty new anyway, is there with the precise aim of housing potential pilots for the Valvraves.

And now back to my original question I asked back in Ep.1 : Who else will pilot the remaining Valvraves (which from the official information there are 4, with #2 being absent) ?

does the info you read stated that the ownership of Valvraves can be transferred? i asked this because the opening video song implies the Dorssian teenage soldiers might pilot the Valvraves too but if its not then that opening video song is misleading
May 16, 2013 8:09 PM

May 2013
damn saki's crazy lol. i like the robot she's piloting. good episode overall.
May 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
j0x said:
does the info you read stated that the ownership of Valvraves can be transferred? i asked this because the opening video song implies the Dorssian teenage soldiers might pilot the Valvraves too but if its not then that opening video song is misleading
No, it only mentions about who can become a pilot for Valvrave... Perhaps if I dig around more I could find more information about that...

As for the footage in OP, I have read some discussions about it among fans in Japan. Most people, though, think that the mecha they were seen piloting in the OP is not a Valvrave. But of course nobody is absolutely certain...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 16, 2013 8:19 PM

Apr 2013

Batman is sad.
May 16, 2013 8:19 PM

Jan 2009
symbv said:
j0x said:
No, it only mentions about who can become a pilot for Valvrave... Perhaps if I dig around more I could find more information about that...

As for the footage in OP, I have read some discussions about it among fans in Japan. Most people, though, think that the mecha they were seen piloting in the OP is not a Valvrave. But of course nobody is absolutely certain...

ah ok thanks for those infos
May 16, 2013 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
So epic. I am loving this show.
May 16, 2013 8:34 PM
Nov 2009
Some people actually wanted X-Eins to die? I think all the Space Nazis are pretty entertaining.
May 16, 2013 8:50 PM

Jun 2010
I laughed.....so hard! How ridiculous do you guys think this show will get? pffftthahaha
May 16, 2013 8:53 PM
Dec 2012
I'm guessing the first 4 char shown in sequence in the OP is the Valvrave pilot;

1. Rukino Saki - VVV IV : You already know about this :P

2. Inuzuka Kyuuma - The Blue VVV : Nothing particular about this, maybe that Aina girl will die resulting in him taking revenge

3. Yamada Raizou - The Yellow VVV : Just seems like he is perfect for this strength-type VVV

4.Renbokouji Akira - The Purple VVV : This VVV have some sensor ablity which is perfect since she is a hacker of some sort

Edit : And surprisingly, with the exception of Inuzuka, all of them seems like they're ready to give up on their humanity any time. But I hope this show still have many surprises up its sleeve....haha
RaigrexMay 16, 2013 9:05 PM
May 16, 2013 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
After 6 episodes, I've learned that there's absolutely no point in attempting to criticize or make sense of this show...
May 16, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2012
This show is just solid entertainment. I hope it doesn't decide to take itself too seriously, because this shit right now is hilarious and fun
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
May 16, 2013 9:33 PM

Sep 2012
Raigrex said:
I'm guessing the first 4 char shown in sequence in the OP is the Valvrave pilot;
1. Rukino Saki - VVV IV : You already know about this :P
2. Inuzuka Kyuuma - The Blue VVV : Nothing particular about this, maybe that Aina girl will die resulting in him taking revenge
3. Yamada Raizou - The Yellow VVV : Just seems like he is perfect for this strength-type VVV
4.Renbokouji Akira - The Purple VVV : This VVV have some sensor ablity which is perfect since she is a hacker of some sort
Good observations of the OP. In fact these are precisely the 4 characters picked by most fans in Japan to be the pilots, although a minority thought the student council president and the bespectacled mecha otaku have chances (the problems with these two choices is if Akira is in, her brother is less likely to be in, and we don't need two geeks in the pilot team so if Akira is in the mecha otaku is less likely to be in too).

One intriguing idea is some people even wonder if the pilots may symbolize the Seven Deadly Sins like Saki for Envy, Kyuuma for Greed, Yamada for Anger and Akira for Sloth. Of course it is a far-fetched idea and we have not even seen 7 Valvraves (the number is up to #6) but interesting as a talking point I guess.

May 16, 2013 9:34 PM
Oct 2011
GC9000 said:
I didn't mind this Saki girl at first, she seemed ok....but she pissed me off in this episode x.x hurt to watch

Exactly. I felt like as if she stoop down another level of low. So self-centred.

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
May 16, 2013 9:35 PM

Nov 2011
I fear that a prediction I made is coming true. I said I wouldn't like it if Shouko was the only one who didn't know about the Valvraves, but I have a feeling that's exactly what's going to happen. And then at the very end one of the other will take over Haruto's body and go kiss Shouko and then they'll make up. The end. I'm calling it now.
May 16, 2013 9:40 PM

Apr 2013
neontaster said:
I fear that a prediction I made is coming true. I said I wouldn't like it if Shouko was the only one who didn't know about the Valvraves, but I have a feeling that's exactly what's going to happen. And then at the very end one of the other will take over Haruto's body and go kiss Shouko and then they'll make up. The end. I'm calling it now.
this sounds horrible.. which means its probably true.
May 16, 2013 9:44 PM

Apr 2010
Reeeeeaaaaaally not liking Ruriko. Ultimate selfish bitch.

May 16, 2013 9:45 PM

May 2012
Screw Haruto. It's all about L-Elf, A-Drei, and Takahi.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 16, 2013 9:45 PM

Jul 2009
honestly need more l-elf asap cause this show without him is just laughable.
i swear the director is on crack.
they should all just have an orgy, like why not.
May 16, 2013 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
neontaster said:
Kissing Shouko in Haruto's body but not Haruto's mind is possible but this cannot be the end. It just does not sound right if we are supposed to care what is between Shouko and Haruto. Any make-up that is based on body take-over is a false make-up so it should not serve as the end of the story unless they want to make a troll end out of it.

May 16, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2011
symbv said:
Kissing Shouko in Haruto's body but not Haruto's mind is possible but this cannot be the end. It just does not sound right if we are supposed to care what is between Shouko and Haruto. Any make-up that is based on body take-over is a false make-up so it should not serve as the end of the story unless they want to make a troll end out of it.

Yeah, that's what I meant but I was oversimplifying things. Picture this: It's the end of the show, and because of all the crazy shit that's been going on with people switching bodies and stuff, now Shouko and Haruto aren't speaking anymore. Then Saki (or perhaps one of the other pilots) feels guilty about contributing to things getting bad between the two, takes over Haruto's body, and goes and fixes things between them and then leaves Haruto's body, and then he wakes up and there's Shouko and then they kiss. Something like that. Personally I hope that isn't true simply because I would have predicted the end after 3-4 episodes (when I came up with this theory), which is never fun.
May 16, 2013 9:50 PM

Jul 2012
Valvrave is Valvrave as expected. AOTYAYEY
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 16, 2013 9:54 PM

Nov 2007
This anime seriously needs more L-Elf in it to make a real comeback. I mean I liked the episode for a lot of entertainment in it, but this anime will be remembered for the sheer number of lols in it and not for the actual story at this rate.

bastek66 said:

Aina looks like character that will definitely die during first season ;_;

Going by the theory of Sunrise Inc. mecha genre anime, the one who is definitely dead is this character.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2013 10:02 PM

Sep 2012
neontaster said:
Picture this: It's the end of the show, and because of all the crazy shit that's been going on with people switching bodies and stuff, now Shouko and Haruto aren't speaking anymore. Then Saki (or perhaps one of the other pilots) feels guilty about contributing to things getting bad between the two, takes over Haruto's body, and goes and fixes things between them and then leaves Haruto's body, and then he wakes up and there's Shouko and then they kiss. Something like that.
OK, you mean the physical move to resolve misunderstanding and get closer intimacy would be made by someone controlling Haruto and it serves as a trigger so that a real closer understanding and relationship between Haruto and Shouko is achieved, even though Shouko learns later that the Haruto who made the move is not really Haruto himself? Hmm.. possible, though usually this (body switching etc) would serve as a way for more misunderstanding instead of less even if Saki (or whoever doing the control) means well. This is my gut feelings about how such trope would usually be used. But of course in a show where the staff take pride in making up as many "plot twists" as they can it may actually go in some other direction, perhaps to the one that you are calling now ;-)

May 16, 2013 10:08 PM

Nov 2007
L-Elf better not get any of the remaining three (Gold, Blue and Purple) Valvrave. He should just use these useless students as his pawns to realize his goal.

L-Elf, please save this anime!
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2013
I seriously CAN'T WAIT for the ending of this anime.. It will be epic. Probably one of the best finale ever created in the history of anime. I have goose bumps already waiting for this chef d'oeuvre.
May 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
symbv said:
neontaster said:
Picture this: It's the end of the show, and because of all the crazy shit that's been going on with people switching bodies and stuff, now Shouko and Haruto aren't speaking anymore. Then Saki (or perhaps one of the other pilots) feels guilty about contributing to things getting bad between the two, takes over Haruto's body, and goes and fixes things between them and then leaves Haruto's body, and then he wakes up and there's Shouko and then they kiss. Something like that.
OK, you mean the physical move to resolve misunderstanding and get closer intimacy would be made by someone controlling Haruto and it serves as a trigger so that a real closer understanding and relationship between Haruto and Shouko is achieved, even though Shouko learns later that the Haruto who made the move is not really Haruto himself? Hmm.. possible, though usually this (body switching etc) would serve as a way for more misunderstanding instead of less even if Saki (or whoever doing the control) means well. This is my gut feelings about how such trope would usually be used. But of course in a show where the staff take pride in making up as many "plot twists" as they can it may actually go in some other direction, perhaps to the one that you are calling now ;-)

I'm sure it will cause problems initially (it already started to), but that's exactly why whoever it is will try to set things right - the guilt of having contributed to Shouko and Haruto's relationship going sour. Already Saki as Haruto did some things that Shouko didn't like. Maybe later she will feel guilty about it.
May 16, 2013 10:24 PM

Sep 2012
^ The body changing thing is a big wild card for the story development. There are already chaos when we have now 2 such people. It is hard to imagine how wild the story can go when we have 5 of them, with all the permutation of body changing in all different circumstances. It can be very useful in almost everything: the romance plot, the combat plot, the intrigue/spying plot, the revolution/politics plot, etc etc. It can push the story to new ground but can also easily confuse the heck out of all of us and render the story pointless. I wonder how far they want to make use of this device and how often as the series progresses...

May 16, 2013 10:37 PM

Jan 2013
Not worth the 534MB download
May 16, 2013 10:39 PM

Sep 2012
RediceRyan said:
Don't flaunt your ability for illegally downloading half a GB in this forum.

May 16, 2013 10:50 PM

Jan 2011
I wasn't liking Shoko before this episode but now I do, maybe its becuase she and Saki are no longer rivals. But wow Saki really mixed things up, I don't mind that she wants to be popular since we all want to be popular at least once in our lives.
symbv said:
RediceRyan said:
Don't flaunt your ability for illegally downloading half a GB in this forum.

symbv pls
VioLinkMay 16, 2013 11:04 PM
[center]
May 16, 2013 10:58 PM

Apr 2013
I'm SERIOUSLY with at this!! XD
Man, best comedy of the season for me
10/10 WOULD WATCH
why don't they put a comedy tag to this anime?

OfficialGuts said:
I seriously CAN'T WAIT for the ending of this anime.. It will be epic. Probably one of the best finale ever created in the history of anime. I have goose bumps already waiting for this chef d'oeuvre.
HidoiSanMay 16, 2013 11:02 PM
...if you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear...
May 16, 2013 11:04 PM

Sep 2012
I can't believe this show killed the best character

Regardless, Valvrave = 11/10
May 16, 2013 11:06 PM

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:

bastek66 said:

Aina looks like character that will definitely die during first season ;_;

Going by the theory of Sunrise Inc. mecha genre anime, the one who is definitely dead is this character.

On second thought, you do have a point. It may end up becoming the main reason for the character I picked give up being a human and become an undead. I find these as reasons:

1. The only other two (alongside Saki and now L-Elf) characters who know about the Valvrave secret are these two.
2. They are somewhat related, at least I can sense she is romantically related to him.
3. The above two reasons lead to "One" to die and "One" to become a valvrave pilot for the other one dying.

I think the other character to pilot a valvrave would be Nakamura Yuuichi. He keeps going on an on how he is going to kick some ass if he is given the chance to pilot. He already has the reasons for becoming a valvrave pilot:

1. He is Nakamura Yuuchi.
2. He wants to avenge his pals who died during the first Dorassia Raid.
3. He is the only badass character among the students.
4. How he keeps going on and on to let him pilot a valvrave (going by the previous episodes and this one).

The fifth one? Dunno. Not enough information is provided by the episodes to find potential fifth pilot but, I know it is okay to strike out the following from the list:

Shoko - Nope. No chance. She is Valvrave the Motivator.
Blond otoko - Nope. Will drop the show if he becomes a pilot.
Otaku - Nope. He is going to become an Engineer.
Megane no kanojo - Nope. Reason stated above in the prediction of two prospective pilots.
Atama ga ii onna - Nope. Seemingly too intelligent to let go of being a human being and unlikely to become an L-Elf pawn.
Blonde Ojou - Nope. She is the new leader of the cheerleaders. Never had a chance in the first place anyways.
Bishoujo to obaka sensei - Nope. Too sexy to fit in the valvrave cockpit.
Maddosaientisuto - Nope. He knows what is at stake, after all he was one of the developers.
Nazi boys - Nope. They are not students in the school and so according to L-Elf's theory (which is miraculously always correct), they cannot become Valvrave pilots. Seemingly compatibility issues. LOL.
L-Elf - Nope. Compatibility issue as above. PLUS, he will use Valvrave pilots to reach his goal. The true protagonist of the show and the savior of this anime.

Going by the above elimination, that leaves only one possible character. The hikikomori girl.

symbv said:
^ The body changing thing is a big wild card for the story development. There are already chaos when we have now 2 such people. It is hard to imagine how wild the story can go when we have 5 of them, with all the permutation of body changing in all different circumstances. It can be very useful in almost everything: the romance plot, the combat plot, the intrigue/spying plot, the revolution/politics plot, etc etc. It can push the story to new ground but can also easily confuse the heck out of all of us and render the story pointless. I wonder how far they want to make use of this device and how often as the series progresses...

Oh man! I really like how optimistic you are about this show! :D
shanimebibMay 16, 2013 11:17 PM
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2013 11:22 PM

Sep 2012
^ Picking Akira by elimination is a very good way. A shorter way that reaches Akira as a pilot is, besides checking the OP, by how useful it is to have a intelligence gathering and operation genius in the pilot team. The fans in Japan even name her to be the pilot of the purple #6 because that Valvrave has the special function of "Shinran Banshou" which literally means "all things in universe" which could be an intelligence gathering device.

BTW, the yellow #3 has a "Armstronger Cannon" and blue #5 has a defensive device named "IMP". The green #4 has the "Spindle Knuckle" on its shoulders.

shanimebib said:
symbv said:
Oh man! I really like how optimistic you are about this show! :D
If by "optimistic" you mean a thought that the show will keep me happy by entertaining me, then I guess you are right. Personally I never ever watch a show (or stay on watching a show) if it fails to entertain me in any way and I start to dislike or get really bored about the series. A reasonable anime fan should have the heart to drop a show when that happens. And so far the show is far from reaching that stage for me. I admit that my opinion is helped a lot by the character design, animation and bits and pieces of funny part (I mean the intentionally ones, of course there are quite a share of unintentionally funny ones which sometimes irks me instead) but that is part of the holistic experience of watching and being entertained by an anime - focusing too much on one element, like DA PLOT, is IMO not really the best way to enjoy an anime.
symbvMay 16, 2013 11:33 PM

May 16, 2013 11:51 PM

Nov 2007
symbv said:
^ Picking Akira by elimination is a very good way. A shorter way that reaches Akira as a pilot is, besides checking the OP, by how useful it is to have a intelligence gathering and operation genius in the pilot team. The fans in Japan even name her to be the pilot of the purple #6 because that Valvrave has the special function of "Shinran Banshou" which literally means "all things in universe" which could be an intelligence gathering device.

BTW, the yellow #3 has a "Armstronger Cannon" and blue #5 has a defensive device named "IMP". The green #4 has the "Spindle Knuckle" on its shoulders.

Where did you get these information? In the original anime webpage?

I think Saki becoming the pilot would have been really difficult for me to predict. I only saw that coming when she was on board the Valvrave cockpit in the previous episode. The kiss and the preview gave it away that she will be piloting the green valvrave.

Picking Nakamura Yuuichi's character was too easy because of his character and obviously because of being his reputation. And going by your comment, I now see him piloting the "Armstronger Cannon."

The other pilot (who I thought would die, based on experience with previous anime experience) was after rethinking basket66's comment.

The only character I wouldn't come up with any possible reason to strike out is the student council president. The only valid reason is he is annoying and a spineless douchebag who is at the blonde girl's mercy. I thought "dropping the show" for him becoming a pilot would be a valid reason considering how annoying he is.

And before this episode, I thought a couple of valvrave may end up with Dorassian boys, but L-Elf's remark in this episode made me think otherwise.

symbv said:
If by "optimistic" you mean a thought that the show will keep me happy by entertaining me, then I guess you are right. Personally I never ever watch a show (or stay on watching a show) if it fails to entertain me in any way and I start to dislike or get really bored about the series. A reasonable anime fan should have the heart to drop a show when that happens. And so far the show is far from reaching that stage for me. I admit that my opinion is helped a lot by the character design, animation and bits and pieces of funny part (I mean the intentionally ones, of course there are quite a share of unintentionally funny ones which sometimes irks me instead) but that is part of the holistic experience of watching and being entertained by an anime - focusing too much on one element, like DA PLOT, is IMO not really the best way to enjoy an anime.

Yep. As long as they are entertaining and do not become unbearable. The only anime I finished against my will in recent years is SAO. I regret for doing that because watching the final 6-7 episodes was painful. Again, maybe because I was too close to the finish line. ;)
shanimebibMay 16, 2013 11:56 PM
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2013 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
A very entertaining episode, was watching this series because of the mecha on its genre but plot is quite simple and sometimes even stupid. Still quite fun to watch

And also still hoping L-Elf will pilot his own valvrave before this season ends
May 16, 2013 11:59 PM

Nov 2007
YanLars said:

Fortunately, he's not compatible.
Coronavirus.
May 17, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
shanimebib said:
Where did you get these information? In the original anime webpage?
Yeah, here: http://www.valvrave.com/mechanic/

shanimebib said:
I think Saki becoming the pilot would have been really difficult for me to predict. I only saw that coming when she was on board the Valvrave cockpit in the previous episode. The kiss and the preview gave it away that she will be piloting the green valvrave.
Fans in Japan noticed in a recent issue of NewType magazine a key visual that goes along with an article introducing the anime, and there are Saki and Valvrave #4 there (as well as Haruto). So the speculation that she will become the pilot of that mecha immediately took root, and so it was proven right in this episode

shanimebib said:

The only character I wouldn't come up with any possible reason to strike out is the student council president. The only valid reason is he is annoying and a spineless douchebag who is at the blonde girl's mercy. I thought "dropping the show" for him becoming a pilot would be a valid reason considering how annoying he is.
If Akira is a pilot, I don't think it is a good idea, in terms of keeping the balance of the pilot team, to have her brother as a pilot too, which is why I would take him out if Akira, the hikikomori girl, is in.

shanimebib said:

Yep. As long as they are entertaining and do not become unbearable. The only anime I finished against my will in recent years is SAO. I regret for doing that because watching the final 6-7 episodes was painful. Again, maybe because I was too close to the finish line. ;)
Did not happen to me for SAO, though I did not keenly wait for the next episode either (but then it did not reach the point of near indifference either). Given the fact I managed to finish >20 shows in each of the recent seasons, I think my tolerance and ability to find things that keep me entertained is very high :-)

May 17, 2013 12:23 AM

Nov 2012
shanimebib said:
YanLars said:

Fortunately, he's not compatible.

Yes L-Elf himself did hinted us this episode, maybe he will act as their tactician in defeating his own nation.

What I wanted to say is we must have more L-Elf action before this season ends, because I find him more suiting in a mecha anime than the pilots of valvrave
May 17, 2013 12:49 AM
May 2012
Is that ASSHOLE Senator 'Moses' Figaro really dead?!

Did Q-Vier killed him?!

IF he's finally DEAD, he should've deserves to be killed in the first place! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!
JafriZinMay 17, 2013 12:52 AM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

676 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.