Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 23, 2008 4:42 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RAW is out.

Things Introduced in this episode:

*The childhood and hospital scene follows the VN pretty faithfully, though I missed Takumi's reactions about the sexy nurse.

*Seira as a nurse. heh.

*Ayase helps rimi picking a book because of their height differences. I thought Rimi was about on the same height.
Ayase has much of a darker atmosphere surrounding her,reading her occult books in the library.

*Contradictions Contradictions. How could Takumi appear on a photo that was sent to him prior to the actual murder?

*Whose eyes are those eyes? TAKUMI IS STANDING ON A BIG FLAT EYEBALL, LOLWUT

*Finally, Yua sits at a proper distance away from her computer!

*DID or Predictions?

* Seira basically contorls Takumi. She really has way too much appearances. Not that it's a bad thing.

*Phantasm live. Fuck yeah!
The songs are different, but not bad at all.

-COOL MIC STAND THAT LOOKS LIKE A SWORD! WHOOOO

-FES LOOKS AT TAKUMI! What does it mean?

-GREEN ILLUSION! Weeeeeeee

FES STILL LOOKS AT TAKUMI! And It's not an illusion!

WHOSE EYES ARE THOSE EYES

*Kozu- Pii!

*Cell phone purchase with Nanami. Nanami Embarrasses Takumi in public.

*Sena with her sword! but she didn't say anything.

*HEHEHEHEHEHEHE you'll get fat

Want half? Lacked the moe)

HEHEHEHEHE too late

*Homeless guy with a sign of bad omens.

*The fourth New-Gen incident. finally some 'Horror'.

- A good EP, but (the bad points)

-Too many things were introduced and those that did not play the VN may find them confusing.

-Also, all the things introduced lack emotion so to speak,quick introductions without any build-up, so people may find this episode tad boring. But it's necessary in order to introduce some of the new characters and shit that happens in Chaos;Head.

-Lacks Red Delusions or horror scenes.

-Rimi introduction was indeed too early. She didn't do anything in this episode.

Overall - It was good but lacked emotion. The fact that there are only 12 episodes starts to affect the anime, but I still liked it.

Next episode looks awesome.
KanashimiOct 23, 2008 6:06 PM
Oct 23, 2008 4:44 PM

Jul 2008
I GET EVERYTHING! LET'S START RE-THEORIZING!

*Mod edit*

aeroNov 17, 2008 3:21 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 23, 2008 5:43 PM

May 2008
dam just finished... can't wait for the next ep! I wanna see what's gonna happen.
Oct 23, 2008 5:57 PM

Dec 2007
その目だれの目 (Sono me, dare no me)
Oct 24, 2008 7:22 AM

Sep 2008
Damn you, Taku, while you were having your delusions, the song has already ended! I wanted more, goddammit! Oh well, gotta wait for the CD release...

Di-Swords redesign is okay. They look much less real now. I like FES's one more, though.

Finally, その目だれの目 appears not only in Taku's lines. That's how it should be from the start, dammit.

I finally begin to like Seira, her appearances are not as irritating as in the first two episodes. Though damn, the end of chapter 6 makes her much less likable...

angel999 said:

THE SWORDS........THE FACT HE CAN ONLY SEE THEM AND ONLY CERTAIN GIRLS HAVE THEM IS A BULLSHIT AND A DELLUSION OF HIS! COME ON WHY HAVE TRANSPARENT SWORDS! This is ridiculous.

The Di-Sword wielders (also known as Megalomaniacs) can see each other's. So even if it is his delusion, he's not the only one who sees it. Why doesn't he have it's own Di-Sword? Who knows...

Note that Yua has a picture of herself on the table. Why?

angel999 said:

MEET THE NEW GIRL KOZUE!+WHAT IS SHE BURNING? Maid clothes and books???

That's her old school uniform and books. Her mother tells her that she's going to have new friends at their new home -> they're moving.
SingerOfWOct 24, 2008 7:31 AM
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Oct 24, 2008 8:05 PM

Sep 2008
Liked the episode, nice design on the swords. Love the ending song, fits so well.

And as Davison mentioned, その目だれの目 (Sono me, dare no me) - Those eyes, whose eyes?

Oct 24, 2008 10:31 PM

Jun 2008
The ending scares me. It seems to be teasing us XD

Anyway, this anime is amazing. I'm in awe right now, and I can see this being much scarier than Higurashi >_<

Looking forward to that
Oct 24, 2008 11:48 PM

Aug 2008
When only the preview of fall animes were out I guessed this one had the most potential... It was a maybe type guess, but I was right.

Best show this fall so far...
Oct 25, 2008 1:32 AM
Oct 2008
This show is creepy and weird and full of mystery, no i dont mind anime with huge mysterious swords in it but im a little worried about seeing them in this anime, this is not the type of anime to have alot of sword play but it is interesting to see where these new developments go, espically with the FES girl
Oct 25, 2008 5:03 AM

Aug 2008
It's going great just want char introductions ovr already, and want to see the actual plot... Hope the don't spend the next 2 episodes focusing on a single of the last 2 remaining girls in each ep.
Oct 25, 2008 6:11 AM

Oct 2007
llamaben said:
When only the preview of fall animes were out I guessed this one had the most potential... It was a maybe type guess, but I was right.

Best show this fall so far...
That is just one point of views and there is no way you can tell that this is the best show of the season when there is no actual plot haven't shown yet. But I will say that it is getting better now.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 25, 2008 6:46 AM

Mar 2008
so many questions unanswered..

I'm sure this show is gonna get even better.
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Oct 25, 2008 7:26 AM

Aug 2007
This anime seems to be getting better and better every episode. So many things happen in this episode that I can't really add what I liked about the whole episode. (Might as just say the whole thing) The part that really stuck to me was the last part. I have to agree with the other poster they are teasing us with that ending. I wonder if Takumi actually uploaded them to the auction site, but either way I have to thank them for giving me a feeling to anticipate the next episode I haven't had that feeling in a long time. :D
Oct 25, 2008 9:00 AM

Jul 2008
Still as weird as ever.

Tough I loved this ep, 5/5
Oct 25, 2008 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
love the mystery in this series

My english sucks....i know....
Oct 25, 2008 10:20 AM

Nov 2007
Not a bad episode, kinda liked the song, gonna have to check out who sung it..

Lol'd at We-Key Pedophiria (The Encyclopedia of Useless Knowledge)

Am still waiting for this show to start making sense, hopefully there'll be some plot exposition coming soon, otherwise im gonna have to start reading the spoilers people keep posting in these threads...
Oct 25, 2008 10:43 AM
Dec 2007
This episode was mediocre.

LOL HAUBURGER.

Oct 25, 2008 10:48 AM
Apr 2008
His hallucinations are fascinating..

It makes you wonder what's real and what's in his head.

Those memories of the doctor aren't real, judging from the doc's reaction. And apparently he has no memory of the pink-headed killer girl. I wonder if he suffered some kind of head trauma when he was younger?
Oct 25, 2008 11:18 AM

Sep 2008
Heart_of_Storm said:
Not a bad episode, kinda liked the song, gonna have to check out who sung it..

You won't believe it, but it is sung by FES... Okay, her seyu (Sakakibara Yui). If you like it, wait for November 26th when the single is released. Or you can check out her songs from the game itself, Zaika no Keikaku no Chi Wo (The Blood of the Contract for Our Sins) and Glajioul.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Oct 25, 2008 11:32 AM

Jan 2008
>:D
Great episode. I loved it. All of it. Especially the songs~
Oct 25, 2008 2:57 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my god this anime rocks. I really liked FES, can't wait to get to know more about her.
I got the feeling this episode was a bit rushed, too many things introduced at once, but still it had a chaotic mood attached to it, which I absolutely love
Oct 25, 2008 3:26 PM
Jul 2008
angel999 said:
ADD TO THAT that RELIGION IS BEING INSERTED NOW..........MY SPECIALTY! LET US START THE GAME! GOD...........IN THIS CASE IS NOT GOD NOR IS THE SON PROCLAIMED IN THIS..........IT IS THE DAMN DEVIL PIECE OF ASS!

I'm pretty sure it's actually God in this case. He told me so Himself. (Twice, because I thought he was joking the first time he said it.)

Theology aside, I like where this series is headed. The whole deal with hallucinations makes for a pretty interesting narrative.
Oct 25, 2008 4:31 PM

Aug 2008
I liked this episode - especialy concert part (music). BTW Ayase is really hot ^^
Oct 25, 2008 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
Ugh, it always ends with me wanting more. This episode was good, introduced a little but of new characters.
Oct 26, 2008 4:42 AM

Jan 2008
weird anime, but interesting... want know more :)
Kruh sa uzatvara, ale mna to netrapi - povedalo avangardne kruzidlo a dalej rysovalo stvorce...
Oct 26, 2008 10:03 AM

Jul 2008
hknamida said:
angel999 said:
ADD TO THAT that RELIGION IS BEING INSERTED NOW..........MY SPECIALTY! LET US START THE GAME! GOD...........IN THIS CASE IS NOT GOD NOR IS THE SON PROCLAIMED IN THIS..........IT IS THE DAMN DEVIL PIECE OF ASS!

I'm pretty sure it's actually God in this case. He told me so Himself. (Twice, because I thought he was joking the first time he said it.)

Theology aside, I like where this series is headed. The whole deal with hallucinations makes for a pretty interesting narrative.

Even if it is a GOD.......EVIL GOD FOR SURE!

Zetsubou1117 said:

Those memories of the doctor aren't real, judging from the doc's reaction. And apparently he has no memory of the pink-headed killer girl. I wonder if he suffered some kind of head trauma when he was younger?

No......HE GOT MODIFIED GENETICALLY or is PRONE to supernatural powers!
angel999Oct 26, 2008 10:16 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 26, 2008 11:35 AM

Mar 2008
with the last episode i thought that i might drop this show but this episode was pretty good and managed to save it

good they gave an explanation of why he is like the way he is, but im not sure if that would really damage someones psyche realistically since when he gets older you would think he would think it wasnt something he did, unless him being isolated messed with him even more after the fact

anyone think that the Ceres was really the nurse but he was having his dellusion above her? she did giggle after all lol and if not then why the heck didnt anyone mention him talking to himself, what a horrible hospitable lol
Oct 26, 2008 11:46 AM

Jun 2008
Why does the anime have more green delusions than red delusions? they take all the scaryness out of it :(
Oct 26, 2008 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
hknamida said:
angel999 said:

I lol'd. And kids, drugs are bad, mmmkay?

hknamida said:

I agree completely, something about this show is rather captivating. Of course, if they keep bringing up a ton of questions and not answering them, I won't be too terribly happy still, I like where this is going. How far into the rabbit hole?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 26, 2008 12:47 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm the plot thickens greatly in this episode and the atmosphere is ever so awesome ! The gap between illusion and reality seems to be getting even closer too. Fantastic episode all in all, I just love this series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 26, 2008 1:14 PM

Feb 2008
~You're always super special~

I'm still lost but I can't stop watching. Certainly one of the more interesting shows this season, this year actually. I'm guessing things are going into overdrive in the next episode, with Taku becoming even more insane.

His sister feels imaginary somehow, too good to be true. And Rimi is just a complete mystery.

Note to self: Don't watch this kind of show weekly, the cliffhangers kill.
Oct 26, 2008 1:21 PM

Aug 2007
There is so much I still don't get. So far it's great though. One of the best this season.
Oct 26, 2008 4:07 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

Stop trying to force your theories on us like it's fact.

The weapons that the girls were holding looked pretty badass, especially that blue one. I still find it interesting where this Seira-tan angle is going to lead to. Is she there to help him? Manipulate him? Rape him? Kill him?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the whole show ends up being a whole experiment or if he was really just sucked into some kind of game, unable to escape from it.
Oct 26, 2008 4:46 PM

Aug 2007
kuroshiroi said:
~You're always super special~

I'm still lost but I can't stop watching. Certainly one of the more interesting shows this season, this year actually. I'm guessing things are going into overdrive in the next episode, with Taku becoming even more insane.

His sister feels imaginary somehow, too good to be true. And Rimi is just a complete mystery.

Note to self: Don't watch this kind of show weekly, the cliffhangers kill.

Agreed. And I really want to find more stuff by FES. >.>

And the cliffhangers really do kill.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Oct 26, 2008 4:47 PM

Feb 2008
What was that?
Very weird yet awesome.
Damn, I don't want to wait a week for the next episode.

lol@ "We-Key Pedophiria
Cyclopedia of Useless Knowledge"

RaitoTheReaper said:
LOL HAUBURGER.

Hauu~
Oct 26, 2008 4:50 PM

Jun 2007
Awesome song as good as other two in the game, will be getting it!
Looks like the anime's doing good so far we've already seen most of important characters, yay for Kozue!
Looking forward to more FES and Sena in next ep

hirahira said:
Why does the anime have more green delusions than red delusions? they take all the scaryness out of it :(

Yeah we need more red delusions they are way better than green delusions
Oct 26, 2008 5:10 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
The first half was lame, the second was better. Let's see what happens next.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 26, 2008 6:26 PM

Mar 2008
Better then the last episode. Curious where these 'swords' are going to come into play.
Oct 26, 2008 7:13 PM

Jan 2007
Nurse Seira-tan <3

Another enjoyable episode. So many weird things are happening and the balance between illusion and reality makes it fun.
Oct 26, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2007
I like this episode alot, in fact i love every episode so far. This anime is great :D
Instagram: Luzifurr
Oct 26, 2008 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

The weapons that the girls were holding looked pretty badass, especially that blue one. I still find it interesting where this Seira-tan angle is going to lead to. Is she there to help him? Manipulate him? Rape him? Kill him?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the whole show ends up being a whole experiment or if he was really just sucked into some kind of game, unable to escape from it.

HEY BUDDY! You got a BETTER EXPLANATION FOR N.O.Z.O.M.I.??? BE MY GUEST!
Oct 26, 2008 9:36 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

HEY BUDDY! You got a BETTER EXPLANATION FOR N.O.Z.O.M.I.??? BE MY GUEST!

I'd rather not assume things until more has been revealed nor would I rather have assumptions forced upon (ie. what you did).
WasabiOct 26, 2008 9:39 PM
Oct 26, 2008 10:19 PM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

And ends up being the middle aged guy sitting on the side of the street with the sign that says the world is coming to an end (or whatever it said) :).

I have a few theory's but I'll wait one or two more episodes before posting them. This show is pretty hard to guess at even with all the background hints and random changes that happen.
Oct 26, 2008 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm.. Interesting episode. For a guy that isn't interested in real girls, he seems to imagine them striping quite often.

I wonder if he's really imagining these things or if the rest of the world is just blind to what's going on in front of them. And I really think Seira-tan is bad. Maybe she's even the "God" FES was talking about.
Oct 26, 2008 10:44 PM

Jun 2008
Solid episode. Strikes me more as something that builds toward great payoffs in later episodes. Takumi's delusion during the concert is creepy as hell. Nurse Seira-tan is also full of win.
Oct 27, 2008 2:47 AM

Aug 2007
It must suck being Taku...
Like Perfect Blue but with a harem...

Oct 27, 2008 3:37 AM

Jun 2007
i knew it was going to be at least a little better, and i expect it to get even better.
i am still enjoying the OP and ED song, "you are always super special"
good flashbacks on takumi's past, yay for backstory, interesting how the bus went into an accident because takumi imagined it... could it have been a delusion?
i am also wondering what happened with the doctor, since he didn't remember takumi.... i am also wondering if the doctor suffers from memory problems, or if he simply has bad memoriy... oh well
the nurse seemed cute
Seira-tan nurse version was too kawaii.... *Omochi kaeri~*
Rimi hates scary stories..... xD
its interesting to see how takimu's delusion is driving him to do a lot of what he is doing. i wouldn't be surprised if she is the bad guy
Takumi is finally using his internet skillz to find out about stuff..... XD
the songs were not bad. FES looked kinda cute... so FES is the first user of those weird swords.... i want to know more about that, the swords have a cool design. it is looking interesting now.
LOL @ takumi's delusion... he stripped off most of her clothes xD
the loli looking gir is finally introduced, Kozue i believe. she's kinda cute too.
yay fore more imouto time.... she is so cute. she is probably my favourite.
the other sword user is introduced as well.... she also looks cute, and her sword also has a cool design. /wants to know more, and cannot wait till the game translation releases

Nana-chan is so dramatic <3
FISH burgers.... XD
i think.... this is the first time i see takumi laugh with a girl that is not seira-tan...
the next new gen event seems interesting....
i wouldn't be surprised if takumi ends up being the god in FES's song thingy

"sono me, dare no me"
Oct 27, 2008 4:20 AM

Jun 2008
its becoming really confusing but anyway it's enjoyable.
Oct 27, 2008 4:45 AM

Jun 2008
Seira-tan is my wife!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 27, 2008

114 by BassoContinuo »»
Jul 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

119 by BassoContinuo »»
Jul 2, 12:26 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

118 by BassoContinuo »»
Jun 25, 12:39 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Nov 6, 2008

121 by BassoContinuo »»
Jun 18, 2:44 PM

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

2 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
May 30, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.