Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 24, 2013 11:55 PM

Mar 2010
JustALEX said:
So, I'm assuming it was Yozora who wrote that request about kissing.

But it doesn't make sense.....what if she had to kiss Sena or Rika or Kobato?

Anyways when are we getting this episode:

^I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT EPISODE!

And yeah, this anime is easily my favorite of the season so far!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I cannot unsee that spoiler, WHYYYYY??? Why did i read it? damnit.

Anyway, loved the episode, i'm dying to see what happens with that marriage thing.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Jan 25, 2013 12:14 AM

May 2011
Awesome episode, Yozora got almost busted. :3 So cute.
Jan 25, 2013 12:42 AM

Sep 2008
JustALEX said:
So, I'm assuming it was Yozora who wrote that request about kissing.

But it doesn't make sense.....what if she had to kiss Sena or Rika or Kobato?

Anyways when are we getting this episode:

And yeah, this anime is easily my favorite of the season so far!

^I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT EPISODE!
2 things...
1st, you really didnt get it? sena said:"oh there's on stucked in the edge of the box!? well i'll choose this one"
sora after lisenting to it obiously reacted(they even made a close up for a sec of her face)
and just before in the ep, kodaka realized sora marked his own papers
conclution: sora tought she could just pull that one when she wanted

its not really that hard to get.. (sorry if i sound like an annoying bastard XD )

and 2nd
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! as manuxel said...
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I cannot unsee that spoiler, WHYYYYY??? Why did i read it? damnit."
but but but but, really!! god why!!!
if its a joke i'll forget it, soe one please tell me its a joke ◕ u ◕
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 25, 2013 12:54 AM

Feb 2012
And thus, the fun begins.

Another enjoyable episode like always :D
Jan 25, 2013 1:11 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, looks like the chairman has been talking to Kodaka's dad about marriage. lol
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 25, 2013 1:20 AM

Apr 2011

Mod Edit: Please use spoiler tags for large images.
LunaJan 25, 2013 2:15 AM
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jan 25, 2013 1:35 AM

Sep 2010
Maria reading that galge line...... Kobato <3.... Sena x Kodaka scene...... EPIC....

5/5
Jan 25, 2013 2:30 AM
Oct 2010
ZeroZx said:
Damn it that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo close. Would've loved to see that kiss happen but oh well =/. Hmmm... since Yozora was the one who wrote that order, I wonder if she was actually going to draw that and go through with it if she became the king again.
Dunno if she would go through but she intended to. The order was strategically placed and she was probably waiting from the beginning for a coincidence between her being the king and Kodaka having the number 3. Remember she was right beside him, so paying attention she should be able to steal a glance while he drew his number, it's not that hard from her position. In fact, when Sena took the order, Yozora seemed to know already that Kodaka was the target.

Quite a sly girl indeed...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 25, 2013 2:45 AM

Sep 2012
OHHHHHH KODAKA, indirect kiss -.-"
Jan 25, 2013 2:49 AM

Feb 2012
Well atleast maria wasn't as annoying as she was in previous episodes.

lastvelociraptor said:
Stark700 said:
Now I'm wondering..if Rika will ever wear her glasses again.

I hope not, she looks a lot better without the glasses

I agree.
Jan 25, 2013 3:43 AM

Aug 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Kings Game thing never gets old in anime.
Definitely.
Jan 25, 2013 4:01 AM

Nov 2012
Lol, very enjoyable episode!!

Jan 25, 2013 4:08 AM

Sep 2011
Oh shit the toothbrush(Nisemonogatari)...

Jan 25, 2013 4:12 AM

Sep 2012
White poop and Curry Flavor Poop?
Maria has Poop fetish? just WTF!?
Jan 25, 2013 6:30 AM

Aug 2011
Overall pretty enjoyable episode with a nice atmosphere.

The thing(s) I am most looking forward to in the next episode:
thesnnitroJan 25, 2013 6:34 AM
Jan 25, 2013 6:59 AM

May 2012
aww amusing episode :3
really enjoyed it
5/5
Indirect kiss

ElfinMint said:
White poop and Curry Flavor Poop?
Maria has Poop fetish? just WTF!?

:D
Jan 25, 2013 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
Amazing episode! Can't wait for episode 4! :D
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Jan 25, 2013 7:34 AM

Feb 2009
And so ends volume 4. Both halves were pretty good especially the second half. There was definitely tension in the last king's order.
Konishi Katsuyuki as Kodaka's father is a big plus as well. Not to mention he dropped the bomb which was a big cliffhanger in the novels.

So next is volume 5 already. Should be good, though the main deal for that episode shouldn't be that surprising to others as it's pretty obvious already. Looking forward to it still I guess.

I really wish it was Sena who was ordered with that chest reveal instead of Kodaka...
Jan 25, 2013 8:26 AM
May 2012
Enjoyable episode for me. I'm still marginally a Sena/Kodaka shipper, but man, Yozora and her deredere moments from last episode and this one...

Now I want to know which one he ends up with, the cliche childhood friend, or the daughter of his father's best friend, who also supports them hooking up.

Or will he go with Kate instead :D
Jan 25, 2013 8:32 AM

Oct 2010
thesnnitro said:
Overall pretty enjoyable episode with a nice atmosphere.

The thing(s) I am most looking forward to in the next episode:
I won't believe the last one less I see nipples and privates really really well.
belatkuro said:
I really wish it was Sena who was ordered with that chest reveal instead of Kodaka...
Why bother? You can see the BDs to see her chest many times naked with details.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 25, 2013 8:45 AM

Oct 2011
why the hell didn't Sena get kissed!!!! i wanted to see that but damn Yozora have to ruin it for me!!!
Kouta: "I thought we were friends."
Lucy: "We are friends, that's why you're still alive."
Jan 25, 2013 9:49 AM

Feb 2012
not rooting for Yozora mostly because she acts like Nanami from Sakurasou, cockblocks everything under the false pretense of it being 'wrong and inappropriate' despite wanting to do it herself
and I prefer Sena anyway
Jan 25, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2009
GateLambda said:
Man if they do a Yozora ending it's going to be soooo lame.

Anyone but her.
Jan 25, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2009
Haayate said:
trobtai said:
Hmm. It always seemed to me that the mostly likely end would be one where Yozora and Sena got together. It has seemed obvious since the beach episode in season 1 that they kind of without knowing it have a kind of bondageish thing for each other, and in this season its been hinted just as strongly. Even the new ending pretty much has the red string of fate seem to be between the two of them more so than either of them towards Kodaka. It also seemed that in the end of this episode, all hints that Yozora had feelings for Kodaka equally could be applied to her having feelings for Sena in said scenes.

I just turned in to a Yozora x Sena fan.
Seriously it would be awesome to have an ending like this. I like the idea of the 1st romantic/comedy anime ending with something diferent than the classic boy and girl. No prejudice! So awesome! :D

How does Kodaka ending up with Sena or Yozora have prejudice?
Jan 25, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2010
Major cliffhanger there i wonder if they will continue on that next week tho.
Seems Kodaka's father and Sena's father already had plans for there children Sena's father was obvious that he approved of Kodaka but that even Kodaka's dad was scheming up something.
I wonder how Sena will react when she learns about this and maybe even worse what will Yozora's reaction be.

The king game was pretty funny with all the things they needed to do poor Kaboto had to go pretty far tho.
And they almost kissed in front of the group the showing chest part was funny as well.

Maria staying over was nice especially the constant phone calls from Kate she was really worried for her little sister.
Jan 25, 2013 11:41 AM

Apr 2011
Kobato and Maria fighting never gets old lol. Kobato showed a lot of ass in this episode.

I wonder will Kobato ever choose between Sena or Yozora. I would choose Yozora if I was him.
Jan 25, 2013 11:54 AM

Jun 2009
Good episode. Had some few great laughs like when Kodaka showing his chest in a very awkward situation where no one knows how to react xD. Only thing that was not so awesome was Kobata in that weird magical girl costume from Rika 0.0 That was just too much... I don't want to be a pedophile.
Jan 25, 2013 12:03 PM

Oct 2010
Yang94 said:
Only thing that was not so awesome was Kobata in that weird magical girl costume from Rika 0.0 That was just too much... I don't want to be a pedophile.
You can't be a pedo with anime. The people are fictional not real therefore pedo terms do not apply to them. It's only the USA and some countries that deem fictional stuff = to pedo but as much as Maria and Kobato are bait, you can never get to them cause their fictional therefore you can never be a pedo because you never get any chance with a real kid. Cause it's all fictional. Pedo only applies to real kids and real people. Alive and human.

So there is totally nothing wrong with ogling sexually Maria and Kobato.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 25, 2013 12:48 PM

Dec 2009
Meat is dominating this season.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 25, 2013 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
Next week will be the best.
Jan 25, 2013 1:24 PM

Jun 2008
manuxel said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I cannot unsee that spoiler, WHYYYYY??? Why did i read it? damnit.

lol, Curiosity killed the cat....

Zero_r2 said:
1st, you really didnt get it? sena said:"oh there's on stucked in the edge of the box!? well i'll choose this one"
sora after lisenting to it obiously reacted(they even made a close up for a sec of her face)
and just before in the ep, kodaka realized sora marked his own papers
conclution: sora tought she could just pull that one when she wanted

its not really that hard to get.. (sorry if i sound like an annoying bastard XD )

No, I got all of that.....I didn't forget that the paper was stuck or that Yozora was doing tricks.

But you are not allowed to know what number the people playing have until AFTER the request is revealed.

In other words, there is no way she could pull that paper out and magically know that Kodaka was #3.

==============

HOLY SHIT!!!

I totally forgot to post this:

^DAT TOOTHBRUSH!!!
Jan 25, 2013 1:32 PM

Jun 2012
I totally forgot to post this:

^DAT TOOTHBRUSH!!!

koyomi araragi would be very proud of Kodaka : )
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 25, 2013 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
This time the episode is much better and fun!! Well, since the story this time is great!
Though damn, Kate's bust is on the same level as Sena!!
Signature
Jan 25, 2013 2:05 PM

Mar 2011
Did I see Maria and Yozora dancing to Gangnam Style or something like that in the King Game?
Jan 25, 2013 2:32 PM

Nov 2011
Alfyan said:
Did I see Maria and Yozora dancing to Gangnam Style or something like that in the King Game?

Yeah, that was it probably XD
Sa-chan_ said:
Oh shit the toothbrush(Nisemonogatari)...

lol that was the best :D
MegmurdelJan 25, 2013 2:37 PM
Jan 25, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
The kings game was hilarious.
Jan 25, 2013 3:36 PM

Jun 2012
Finally Kobato gets some screen time. Good episode, the kings game was funny and the ending was great. The next episode is going to e good.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jan 25, 2013 3:52 PM
Oct 2010
JustALEX said:
But you are not allowed to know what number the people playing have until AFTER the request is revealed.

In other words, there is no way she could pull that paper out and magically know that Kodaka was #3.
Not magically, but standing at his left with him being right handed, she can see his number as he draws it, which is before the king draws the order. She might need to move her head a bit, but the rest of them are probably looking at their own numbers so they might not notice as long as she is not too obvious.

She has never had a problem with cheating.
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 25, 2013 4:02 PM
Nov 2008
JustALEX said:

No, I got all of that.....I didn't forget that the paper was stuck or that Yozora was doing tricks.

Obviously even the number sticks were marked as well, so she knew that Kodaka was holding on to #3 and would end up kissing Sena.

She was waiting for the 1/42 chance that she was king and Kodaka was #3 before picking the paper on the side of the box, but Sena beat her to it.
frivolityJan 25, 2013 4:08 PM
Jan 25, 2013 4:07 PM
Jul 2012
Am I correct that Yozora setup the paper and sticks so that she could kiss Kodaka?
Jan 25, 2013 4:36 PM
Oct 2010
Mattt said:
Am I correct that Yozora setup the paper and sticks so that she could kiss Kodaka?
Yep. As frivolity suggested, marking somehow the stick could also work.

However she set it, she definitely was trying to get a kiss from Kodaka.
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 25, 2013 5:07 PM

May 2011
I love this season for what I have seen it has making me happy for 3 weeks.
Jan 25, 2013 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
need more rika hair down
Jan 25, 2013 7:55 PM

Mar 2012
Mattt said:

That plan kinda reminded me of Kaiji. Of course if you watched that anime, you would remembered how that ended up.
Jan 25, 2013 8:10 PM

Dec 2009
Dammit that kiss was so close!!!!

Clearly the friction that exists in the club is because of Kodaka. Sena and Yozara probably both know they like Kodaka.

And Yukimura and Rika also clearly like Kodaka as well.

Not to mention Maria and Kobato wanting his brotherly affections. I really hope they become friends though, they make a good team I think. They both make amazing sisters in a way.

Next episode is gonna be good!
Jan 25, 2013 8:27 PM
Aug 2011
We all know the childhood friend cannot win.
Good luck next time Yozora.

Favourite part other than the kiss tease,

"Who has to show their chest"
Kodaka's manliness overflowing.
Jan 25, 2013 9:49 PM

Sep 2011
Maria too cute this episode.
Jan 25, 2013 9:51 PM
Jan 2013
This anime is unexpectedly interesting. I will keep watching.
Jan 26, 2013 12:02 AM

Sep 2011
tsubasalover said:

After exam "party" with King game. Wow, the scientist girl's hairstyle is nice! King game and poor Kobato and other commands. lol @ "indirect kiss" = getting married...

Nah the "Indrect kiss" means nothing about the getting married :P.
Jan 26, 2013 1:14 AM

Nov 2008
and so we edge closer to that bits of the plot
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.