New
Shiina vs Aoyama
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2013 1:13 PM
Jul 2012
0-fu_k-giver said:
tsudecimo said:
Bobbypick said:
Aoyoma is a slut bitch for getting in the way of the OTP Shiina x Sorata.

Damn whore. She needs to go start practicing schlicking since cuntbait like her will end up alone.

Some people ..... -___-

I lold xD

haha aggred
Jan 8, 2013 1:16 PM

Mar 2012
It's not even a competition though. Author is blatantly making this one-sided.

Also men should not ever be allowed to pinky swear.
Jan 8, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2012
GoldenBRS said:
0-fu_k-giver said:
tsudecimo said:
Bobbypick said:

Damn whore. She needs to go start practicing schlicking since cuntbait like her will end up alone.

Some people ..... -___-

I lold xD

haha aggred

rofl, that comment made my day.

Jan 8, 2013 10:19 PM

Dec 2012
Theodoricos said:
tsudecimo said:
Theodoricos said:
The point is that the whole anime has been building up with a more unique romance with Shiina, ever since the first episode - and it's largely the appeal of it. Hell, the anime's named after her - The Pet Girl of Sakura Dormitory. It's the romance more people would want to see and it would be the more logical one for the writers to pursue.

So at least I'll give them credit that they are not writing Aoyama as more sympathetic than Shiina, at least not as much as they could have. It's easier to root for Shiina instead.

What are you talking about it is a given fact(100%) that sorata will end up with shina , and i don't really think i would be sympathetic towards shina if she gets rejected ( which has 0 chance of happening...)

Which is why this love triangle thing going on is absolutely pointless since there's no drama in it.

Think Suguha in Sword Art Online. Same thing here with Aoyama.

The anime is just wasting time on her pointlessly lust after Sorata when it could focus more on him and Shiina.

Aoyama is supposed to be a plot device to make shina x sorata happen.
and the voting in this topic should be meant for who you like not who is gonna win for godsake this not true tears.
Jan 9, 2013 2:36 PM
Aug 2012
Bobbypick said:

Kid you really need to look up those words on a dictionary. Then again idiots like you who don't understand anything other than Shinna's boobs aren't capable of doing that. You are a goddamn asshole why doesn't know shit about anime or anything else as a matter of fact...........grow up.

Jan 9, 2013 5:03 PM

May 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Bobbypick said:

Kid you really need to look up those words on a dictionary. Then again idiots like you who don't understand anything other than Shinna's boobs aren't capable of doing that. You are a goddamn asshole why doesn't know shit about anime or anything else as a matter of fact...........grow up.

Says the guy who gives Naruto a 10/10! LOL! Might as well just kill yourself.

None of this changes the fact that Aoyama is a generic slut bitch whore. She never has and never will have a chance with Sorata because she is such a terrible character. If she was a better character than Shiina then the show would be Sakurasou no Slut na Kanojo.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jan 9, 2013 5:07 PM
Nov 2010
Bobbypick said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Bobbypick said:

None of this changes the fact that Aoyama is a generic slut bitch whore. She never has and never will have a chance with Sorata because she is such a terrible character. If she was a better character than Shiina then the show would be Sakurasou no Slut na Kanojo.
You must be trolling. You simply must be trolling.
Jan 9, 2013 5:09 PM

Sep 2012
Z-flame said:
You must be trolling. You simply must be trolling.
My thoughts exactly. This guy can't be serious.

Although, I actually do like that name. Sakurasou no Slut na Kanojo. Sounds like a hentai.
Jan 9, 2013 5:10 PM

May 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Then again idiots like you who don't understand anything other than Shinna's boobs aren't capable of doing that.

Do you have some obsession with mentioning her boobs (which are smaller then Aoyama's) in every thread today?
Jan 9, 2013 5:25 PM

May 2011
bastek66 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Then again idiots like you who don't understand anything other than Shinna's boobs aren't capable of doing that.

Do you have some obsession with mentioning her boobs (which are smaller then Aoyama's) in every thread today?

I'm pretty sure it was a thing that Aoyama's boobs are the smallest of the girls, save Sorata's sister. But, okay.

Jan 9, 2013 5:36 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

At least we now know the one obsessed with Shiina's breasts.
Jan 9, 2013 5:40 PM
Mar 2011
obviously sorata is going to end up with shiina. that would be some awesome twist if sorata ends up with aoyama.

but my vote is for aoyama. other than being an art prodigy, how is shiina better again?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 9, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2009
Bobbypick said:
I'm pretty sure it was a thing that Aoyama's boobs are the smallest of the girls, save Sorata's sister. But, okay.

From profiles on site.
Aoyama BWH: 81-58-83
ShiinaThree Sizes: 79-55-78
amginex said:
how is shiina better again?

She actually has character development unlike certain useless underdog.
Jan 9, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2011
bastek66 said:
Bobbypick said:

From profiles on site.
Aoyama BWH: 81-58-83
ShiinaThree Sizes: 79-55-78

Do you not remember the episode when Sorata's sister came over for awhile and they were all in the bath together? I wouldn't exactly call any information on MAL of all places to be reliable.

Jan 9, 2013 6:07 PM
Mar 2011
bastek66 said:

amginex said:

ah, so its a matter of facetime. got it. i thought that was inevitable since Shiina is the main female character.
if you thought that was a great argument, then you win, our debate is done.
Jan 9, 2013 6:21 PM

Dec 2010
amginex said:
bastek66 said:

amginex said:

ah, so its a matter of facetime. got it. i thought that was inevitable since Shiina is the main female character.

There are countless Aoyama's in anime, much more then there are Shiina's. There is absolutely nothing new, special nor unique about Aoyama. If you Aoyama fans want to hide behind Shiina's plot armor as the MC as some excuse why she is going to lose then go ahead, the end result of Aoyama losing won't change either way. Just like Toradora, the title already gives away who is gonna win and frankly the best girl is, and sorry to break it to you but the best girl is not Aoyama.
Jan 9, 2013 6:41 PM

Dec 2012
To be honest, I'm pretty shocked that there are people who hate on a character simply because they get in the way of their favourite couple. Are most of the people posting in this thread below 15 or something?

bastek66 said:

She does back in some episode where she tried too hard, but obviously the main female lead would get more character development. Both girls have moments where I like them and moments where they get downright irritating, but honestly I like them much more than Sorata.
ClawViperJan 9, 2013 6:46 PM
Jan 9, 2013 7:06 PM
Mar 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
amginex said:
bastek66 said:

amginex said:

There are countless Aoyama's in anime, much more then there are Shiina's. There is absolutely nothing new, special nor unique about Aoyama. If you Aoyama fans want to hide behind Shiina's plot armor as the MC as some excuse why she is going to lose then go ahead, the end result of Aoyama losing won't change either way. Just like Toradora, the title already gives away who is gonna win and frankly the best girl is, and sorry to break it to you but the best girl is not Aoyama.

did you read my original post? i mentioned that shiina is going to win. i guess i have to repeat the obvious too many times before someone who thinks they understand actually understand.

and just because shiina is a unique and by your definition, could be a one and only type of a character does not make her better.

and i am not using shiina as the MC as the "plot armor" you might want to reread your post or bastek's post again. shiina being the MC was mentioned first by baster and then you reiterate it, while i actually questioned if thats important. And obviously it is, to you both.

other than shiina being a new diff anime type of character, you have not said one thing that makes her better than aoyama.
Jan 9, 2013 7:20 PM

Dec 2010
Z-flame said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
There are countless Aoyama's in anime, much more then there are Shiina's. There is absolutely nothing new, special nor unique about Aoyama.
Then this means there's nothing unique about Shiina either since your post seems to imply there are other characters like her as well, or am I wrong in this assumption?

What i meant to say was that its hard to make a truly truly original character, so ya somewhere there are characters similiar to Shiina, but you can for every one Shiina find countless Aoyama, her character simply isn't unique and her development isn't even done all that great, i mean seriously which emotions move people more? Shiina's realization in the end of episode 12 or even her "get out of me then" in the recent episode compared to anything Aoyama has done till now.
InfiniteDestinyJan 9, 2013 7:29 PM
Jan 9, 2013 7:26 PM
Nov 2010
Crap. Guess someone got the post before I deleted it...
Jan 9, 2013 7:29 PM
Nov 2010
Is there anyone here at all that actually likes both girls?
Jan 9, 2013 7:31 PM

Sep 2012
Z-flame said:
I'd be happy with either.
Jan 9, 2013 7:31 PM

Dec 2010
Z-flame said:

I'm sure many people "like" both, but i doubt there are many who are neutral in stance as to not prefer either, after all voting means choosing one over the other, its called preference after all. I don't mind Aoyama but i don't think she should win, thus obviously i voted Shiina.
Jan 10, 2013 1:56 AM
Aug 2012
Bobbypick said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Bobbypick said:

I don't really care if you hate Naruto but it's my preference. Not that stupid immature idiots like you gonna understand anyway. Besides Aoyama character is much much better than your dumb autistic girl. I don't like someone based on whether they are gonna win or lose ......actually it's fun cheering for the losing side as they have much better personality. Seriously your stupidity and immaturity is on a different level.

bastek66 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Dude have you been stalking me.......creepy!!! Well jokes aside.............idiotic fanboys and retarded comments were pissing me off so i tried to point out their way of seeing the show. Btw i thought Shinna was bigger but you are the expert here. That aside can you give me some idea about how many of the volumes are translated in english? I would like to read them if possible.
Dragon_Slayer_XJan 10, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 10, 2013 2:01 AM

May 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Besides Aoyama character is much much better than your dumb autistic girl.

How come generic useless plot device is better then her?
Jan 10, 2013 2:18 AM
Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

We can never get along, can we? Already explained it in previous posts but if you don't want to understand it that's your view.

Jan 10, 2013 1:13 PM

Oct 2012
Lol i vote for Aoyama even though Shiina is winning this vote xD but still to make it interesting ^_^ both characters are likable
Jan 12, 2013 1:21 PM

Mar 2010
AlexGK said:
I dont get the poll, obviously Misaki is the best. The rest dont even come close to her.

+1 for Misaki vote option!

ok, ok Aoyama seriously. Shiina's cute in her own way, but Aoyama has her life together(kinda). Girls with their head on straight are hot.
Jan 12, 2013 3:54 PM
Oct 2012
Aoyama has a kansai-ben. Personalities don't matter.
Jan 12, 2013 5:14 PM

Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Because autism is inferior.

Also Shiina grinds my gears.
Jan 15, 2013 3:13 AM

Jan 2011
In the end tsundere will lose BECAUSE of being tsundere, great stuff.
Jan 15, 2013 3:17 AM

Dec 2012
AlexGK said:

lol ? usually tsunderes always win
Jan 15, 2013 4:53 AM
Dec 2011
tsudecimo said:
AlexGK said:

I think you mean tsunderes voiced by Rie Kugimiya usually win.
Also, Nanami is not a very good tsundere.

Mashiro on the other hand is one of the best Kuuderes I've ever seen. Finally we get to see more of her dere side.
Jan 15, 2013 7:06 AM

Nov 2010
Looking at the two characters:
  • Shiina: Judging by the looks Shiina is definitely cuter than Aoyama. She has great talent and her character is rather unique. Like some already mentioned she probably is really autistic. She has a rather timid personality, is hardly able to socialize and can almost do nothing on her own. Therefore she appears to have the mental age of a 7 year old. Despite all that she somehow survives and her actions in general are extremely adorable. She often spaces out and her actions are often unpredictable and crude (see new ep.14)
  • Aoyama: She is actually just a normal girl, nothing more. If she doesn't succeed in her VA career she can just do something else. She acts like a normal girl her age, has a very caring personality, is easy to get along with and has friends (means she is able to socialize).

If the question was "Who is the most interesting character?", this would definitely be Shiina because she's awesome in that aspect, but in that case why is Misaki or Ryunosuke not an option?

If the question was "Who is better suited to be Sorata's girlfriend", which seems to be the intention of the thread, the winner would be Aoyama. Shiina is definitely no girlfriend-material for the reasons shown above. She would be interesting to watch but not to spend your life with. For that the normal, down-to-earth Aoyama is the better choice. So I gave her my vote.

In the end we all knew that Aoyama from the beginning that Aoyama never really stood a chance, even in the romantic part (cuz love is not logical^^)
denkFoulJan 15, 2013 7:12 AM
Jan 15, 2013 7:27 AM

Oct 2012
i love they both

Jan 15, 2013 7:58 AM

Aug 2010
for me only Shiina, she's much cuter than Aoyama and i like Shiina more~
Jan 15, 2013 8:09 AM
Nov 2010
Let's just go with the Shiina x Aoyama pairing instead.
Jan 15, 2013 8:13 AM

Sep 2011
Z-flame said:
You might be a genius.
Jan 15, 2013 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
Appel_stroop said:
Z-flame said:
You might be a genius.

Agreed.
Jan 15, 2013 11:19 AM
Jul 2012
Still shinna
Jan 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Nov 2012
Best girl already won last episode.

Shiina!!! :D
Jan 15, 2013 4:05 PM

Oct 2012
Damn it, aoyama is really starting to grow on me. But I have to resist. I just gotta keep with Shiina to avoid getting heart broken in the end.
Jan 15, 2013 4:07 PM
Nov 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Damn it, aoyama is really starting to grow on me. But I have to resist. I just gotta keep with Shiina to avoid getting heart broken in the end.
Either one will get heartbroken anyway. Going to be sad.
Jan 15, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
I can't choose....
Jan 15, 2013 4:20 PM

May 2009
Z-flame said:
Either one will get heartbroken anyway. Going to be sad.

Heartbroken retard would be unbereable to watch unlike plot device who did shit.
Jan 15, 2013 4:52 PM

Dec 2011
Aoyama <33
Jan 15, 2013 4:58 PM

Jun 2009
Shiina is an awesome and unique character compared to Aoyama who is a normal girl. But if one were to choose a realistic girlfriend, Aoyama would be better.

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Jan 15, 2013 5:06 PM

May 2009
I like both but I prefer normal over autistic.
Jan 16, 2013 4:14 AM

Sep 2011
AP24 said:
tsudecimo said:
AlexGK said:

I think you mean tsunderes voiced by Rie Kugimiya usually win.
Also, Nanami is not a very good tsundere.

Mashiro on the other hand is one of the best Kuuderes Dandere I've ever seen. Finally we get to see more of her dere side.

Fix'ed.

Jan 16, 2013 9:57 AM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Aoyama all the way. Shiina is nothing more than the stereotypical kuudere character while Aoyama has so much more personality and she fits more as a girlfriend character than Shiina.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.