Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Jan 29, 2013 1:16 PM
Jul 2012
So ...just rewatching the show.....WHERE exactly did Hare get here Void from (Shu didn't pull it out in the whole episode) ....things like that kinda bug me

poor girl....

EDIT: seems like she had it up her sleeve (smart girl!)
_Myr_Jan 29, 2013 1:23 PM
Jan 29, 2013 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
Hare T_T
one of my favourite from the beginning
Leave Ayase alone now ..
Apr 14, 2013 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
And Shu goes beast mode....

Hope he doesn't calm down
Apr 16, 2013 5:57 PM

Apr 2013
NickyCharisma said:
I knew it! I freakin knew it! I saw this coming a mile away. I wanted to stop it, I really did. From the moment I saw Hare I knew she was another Shirley waiting to happen. Why does the writer feel the need to instill a sense of soul-crushing despair in me? I'm not happy with the show right now. I even less happy with Shu. I get the feeling things are about to get far worse before they get any better...

Oh wow, I must be kind of dense because I didn't see it coming at all.
Well, I suppose the beginning of the the episode had some signs, but honestly I wasn't expecting Hare to die. It came at me as quite a shock.

Anyway, I choked up a little. Hare was one of my favorite characters, and I usually don't go for characters like her. But I really wanted her to end up with Shu, even though it was obvious that wasn't going to happen. And I understand the disappointment, I wasn't happy with the show as much after her death. I mean, I understand that it was HUGE shift in the plotline... but dammit. >.< It kinda sucked that she was gone.
Apr 18, 2013 1:25 PM
Apr 2013
XqlucivE said:
i like hare more than inori.

Like me, too.

The fact of Hare's death made my farther title's watching a little sad.
Apr 24, 2013 6:32 AM

Mar 2013
So now you have to go avenge Hare you crazy shit
May 14, 2013 5:33 PM

Aug 2012
The ED fit nicely

I guess
May 29, 2013 2:20 AM
Jan 2010
Hare death it was the saddest scene in guilty crown.
Jun 12, 2013 1:36 PM

Jun 2012
"I'm going to be king!" And then his eyes turn badass...
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Jun 21, 2013 8:57 PM
Jun 2013
i feel bad for shu,hare, all of them man ._. i was really starting to like hare. but hey! anyone know why inori resisted ? O_o
Jul 9, 2013 3:44 PM
Feb 2013
These tears that I am crying are of true despair oh my god T_________T
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WHY!!!!
WHY HARE??? How......
I am so done, really....
I am so understanding for everything Shu did after she died. I was freaking out just like him oh my god.... Hare died... Hare died... THEY FUCKING KILLED HARE SHU YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING HUNT DOWN EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THAT NEW GOVERNMENT SHIT AAAAAH
Jul 11, 2013 2:58 AM

Feb 2013
WOW ummmm.....I guess Shu will be different from now on....
Aug 30, 2013 10:18 AM
May 2013
Best episode so far from the new arc.

I hate how that stupid shit decided to do nothing, is like he was not conscious that he is the new president , he disgusted me. I'm glad Hare died otherwise he wouldn't go berserk and change his behavior. I hope the new Shu will be more like Gai.
Sep 12, 2013 8:45 PM

Sep 2012
iCards said:
If episode 9 broke Shu, this demolished him.

Hare's death is probably one of the better death scenes I have seen recently. It felt really sincere and genuine for an anime. Much better than Yurin from Gundam Age; who, thanks to 32 years of Gundam knowledge, you knew she was going to die. To get across how well this was done, I was speechless during Hare's last moment, and Shu's following actions scared the heck out of me, not as much as he did Inori but still. Also, thanks to this episode, Souta you have some maturing to do before you are likable again.

To be honest I did not see a lot of the death flags as well as other viewers because Hare wasn't really any more involved than the other students unlike Shirley who kept getting mixed up in Geass and Black Knight matters.

This.

Also, I may just be too much of a strategist, but I was torn between yelling "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK NO.NOT HARE" and thinking "Aw shit, there goes the healer, we're all fucked now."

I apologize for CG spoilers, but if you haven't watched it by now, you really shouldn't be here yet, IMO.

Gat Damnit this show has so many parallels to the stylings of CG and Death Note. Though somehow it makes this so much better for me.
Sep 12, 2013 8:52 PM
Jun 2013
wonders why MAL has no like button

diablo99939 said:
iCards said:
If episode 9 broke Shu, this demolished him.

Hare's death is probably one of the better death scenes I have seen recently. It felt really sincere and genuine for an anime. Much better than Yurin from Gundam Age; who, thanks to 32 years of Gundam knowledge, you knew she was going to die. To get across how well this was done, I was speechless during Hare's last moment, and Shu's following actions scared the heck out of me, not as much as he did Inori but still. Also, thanks to this episode, Souta you have some maturing to do before you are likable again.

To be honest I did not see a lot of the death flags as well as other viewers because Hare wasn't really any more involved than the other students unlike Shirley who kept getting mixed up in Geass and Black Knight matters.

This.

Also, I may just be too much of a strategist, but I was torn between yelling "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK NO.NOT HARE" and thinking "Aw shit, there goes the healer, we're all fucked now."

I apologize for CG spoilers, but if you haven't watched it by now, you really shouldn't be here yet, IMO.

Gat Damnit this show has so many parallels to the stylings of CG and Death Note. Though somehow it makes this so much better for me.
Sep 27, 2013 7:09 PM

May 2013
The feels from Hare's death, this anime just got real boys and girls.
Oct 1, 2013 3:39 AM

Jan 2013
Hare, why u die?! After this anime, im going back to slice of life.
Oct 2, 2013 5:17 PM
Feb 2013
Why do people just like crushing my hearts? *sigh*
Oct 8, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
*Mario death sound plays* Sorry Hare, I couldn't care less because I didn't find myself emotionally invested in anyone.
Oct 13, 2013 2:18 PM
Oct 2013
dude... i feel lucky that i've read this thread before reaching eps 15...now i'm at episode 8... this can be a warning for me to keep my feelings stable when i finally reach eps 15... because it'd be too depressing for me to see hare's death without any warning. she's so sweet... man... i feel depressed already.

edit : okay, i feel so fucked up now after i saw her death scene on youtube... FUCK!
judemathisOct 13, 2013 2:29 PM
Oct 15, 2013 9:00 AM

Aug 2012
HARE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

I didn't expect her to die... *sob*
Oct 19, 2013 2:20 AM

Dec 2012
Shit just became serious.
A bit stereotypical though.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Nov 15, 2013 7:11 PM

Aug 2012
Hare's death was more touching and sad than Gai's death. At least she already confessed her feelings to Shu before she died, and she used her void to help him. Ugh, but she's one of my fav GC character, why?? -____-
ChoroshiNov 15, 2013 7:15 PM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 28, 2013 11:18 PM

Nov 2011
Lolol, saw that a mile away. However, I will say Hare's death was probably the most touching out of any in this anime so far. They actually tried inputting emotion unlike the endless times someone decides "You're in my way. BAM!"

So yea. Hare's noble intention totally backfired XD
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Dec 13, 2013 1:46 AM

Jan 2008
Way to go Souta u created a monster even one who held down Inori to take out her Void I hope he doesnt turn into the ass he sounds like he is saying he is going to I am not saying being a softy like he was at the beginning but I am saying not the creepy side just not a weakling either right there in the middle like he had started to be.
Dec 23, 2013 5:44 PM

Oct 2013
rebornphysicx said:
I thought Hare was vaccinated.

Same! I'm confused
Jan 11, 2014 1:55 PM

May 2013
Animes that make you go WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW = guilty crown
Jan 12, 2014 8:57 AM
Aug 2013
Hare sacrificing herself... Shu forcing out Inori's void from against her will...Shu beating the shit out of his close friend... SHIIIIIIT! This episode made me feel so fucking sad... God fucking damnit.

"I was wrong. There's no meaning in being kind. We have to sort out the trash. I'll become the king."

I like the resolve in Shu's eyes now compared to before when he was indecisive. I'm really hoping Shu get's his shit together but at the same time, I hope he doesn't become a dick leader. :/
Mar 4, 2014 9:42 PM

Nov 2013
Sad to see Hare die. She was such a sweet girl just to have killed off. Watching her slowly wither away was just painful to watch. Cried the whole way through the scene.

Jun 1, 2014 8:17 PM

Jul 2013
well Hare set up her death flag when she "confessed" to Shu.. I mean knowing this kind of anime, where dying is a trivial thing and knowing that Shu X Inori, Hare would only become a third wheel so I guess her death is the only way. Also I sense a TTGL feeling here. Maybe Hare's death would wake up the sleeping badass inside the pathetic, dickhead Shu.
Jun 25, 2014 7:08 AM

Mar 2013
Oh poor Hare. :(
and screw u Shouta for dragging her out to heal a dumb car.
Jul 4, 2014 7:50 AM

Dec 2013
Da feelz
Shu is angry

Hare's death reminded me of
Jul 9, 2014 7:13 PM

Jul 2014
Kyouraku-san said:
Da feelz
Shu is angry

Hare's death reminded me of

I totally agree, Shu is finally angry and

[spoiler]Hare reminds Shirley's death from Code Geass

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you: see my profile
Jul 23, 2014 8:04 PM
Jun 2014
I AM SO FUCKING DONE.
but hey at least we got to see the Shu we've all been looking forward to in the last 3 minutes
Aug 18, 2014 11:14 PM

Mar 2014
NOO HARE

touching moment with hare and shu when she died but couldn't she have healed herself then shu which would save them both or do voids not work on the owner
Oct 10, 2014 9:05 AM
Jun 2012
Well, that was a turning point. Kinda sad because Hare was the most likable character out there, but then again this was quite predictable and very necesary for Shu's development and to get that meaningless ShuXInori going.
A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶t̶h̶y̶ ̶F̶'̶s̶
Nov 4, 2014 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
IT ONLY TOOK 15 EPISODES LOL

THE UNSCRUPULOUS HERO AWAKENS
loghneckbeardNov 4, 2014 6:21 PM
Dec 11, 2014 11:08 PM

Apr 2014
Well then.
Jan 6, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
R.I.P. Haru

Finally Shu brought his badass form! I was waiting for this since the first episode omg..
Jan 17, 2015 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
I don't care how cliche it is or how similar it is to Code Geass, I love this episode.
Jan 24, 2015 4:45 PM

Jul 2014
RIP Hare. The beast awakens. Time for some wreckage.
Jan 26, 2015 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
The effect on Shu is similar to Code Geass, but I did not think Hare is particularly like Shirley, nor her death itself. They are similar in their relationship to the protagonist, but Hare is much more of a participant, while Shirley is a bystander to whom things occasionally happened.
Apr 4, 2015 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
Oh whoops, didn't know I loaded up Code Geass again. Oh wait...

Now that's just unfair, Hare was seriously one of my favorite characters at this point. Sigh, now Shu has no choice but to end up with doll girl Inori. Plus now they've lost their healing Void which means things are only going to get tougher from here on out, both the emotional baggage and the lack of support.
Apr 23, 2015 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
Wow, that part was really amazing!
Hare absolutely loved Shu! She believed in him! She died for him. And he changed a lot...
Apr 26, 2015 11:42 AM
Feb 2015
NOOOOO THEY FREAKIN KILLED HARE.....
Well this sure is going to change shu. He forces inori to get her void out and everything.. I feel like he is going to approve the ranking system and this will get one of his friends killed...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jul 11, 2015 6:16 PM

May 2015
One of the best eps so far

Aug 16, 2015 11:36 PM
Jul 2015
my lord. This episode was insane. No words can be said, probably one of the best episodes of an anime I've seen in a looong time. The only thing that's troubling me right now is how Mana was kind of just pushed aside. I mean, Shu remembered everything about Mana right? But it seems like he doesn't give a flying fuck about mana, who is supposed to be his sister for fucks sake! I'm too confused! I'm hoping this will get resolved in the later episodes (it probably will) but right now I can't help but feel like Mana was pushed aside, almost as if she never existed
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Sep 8, 2015 11:34 PM

Sep 2015
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am going to post really quick. THEY FUCKING KILLED HARE! I hate you directors and staff of this anime. I teared out and am still in tears. In shock. OMG they killed Hare! FUCK! I am sorry I am totally shocked. I am angered at WTF they were doing with Hare healing a car? A car? At least the hug was nice. Really nice emotions there too. Hare T_T always a nice sweet girl.

At least the action and first part were enjoyable not much the action with Hare being in mind vaporized by the virus. May edit later. I am going to cool out.

SHe can fix things.
"Normal couples are allowed except for those who are in the third world :3."
Oct 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Aug 2014
Darn it, Shu is becoming the exact opposite of what Hare fell in love with. Though he doesn't realize it he is throwing away all the good points she saw in him. I can't really blame him though considering what happened. He's become a ruthless badass, but I hope he doesn't become completely warped by this.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.