Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 2016 4:50 AM

Jul 2014
Kinda feels like a middle finger after the cliffhanger ending of episode 11, but it was definitely the best episode of the series (not saying much, but still). And notice how there was no Medaka in it at all. Coincidence? I think not.
Feb 6, 2016 3:08 AM

Apr 2013
The best episode? This was a horrible ending to a mediocre sequel of a great show. Don't understand people on this one at all, first season was a 9/10, I give this a 5/10 because Medaka was still in it... As an ecchi it failed completely by the way.
Mar 1, 2016 4:03 PM
Dec 2012
Well, I wasted my time with this anime, I should've just stay with 1st season... cliffhangers are great when well made. This was screaming "wanna know what happen? go and buy bd's so we can get more $$$ and finish this". I wont even read the manga...
:v
Apr 4, 2016 1:03 AM
Nov 2015
WORST. ENDING. EVER!!!!!!!

For those of you saying I should go read to manga to follow up with it, I've got better things to do.
May 14, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2015
LOL i'm speechless. i don't know what to say. this episode was so creepy yet entertaining and interesting. overall thoughts on episode 11; amazing just for 2 reasons. the fact that the guy who was considered as the strongest guy just apologize to medaka and got freaked out like that while he was trying to take Medaka's power. at that point i went crazy and i want to know more wtf inside medaka's body. somekind divine power ? what is it ? goddammit it's killing me. and the second one is Kumagawa in the after credit scene. so freaking BA AF imo!!! the girl in the end was interesting too.

overal thoughts on this finale episode; LOL, it was a freaking creepy episode. i like this show but it's different from the season 1. if i'd to said, the first season was better than this. and i was about to rate this show 7/10. but because of the last 2 episode, i give it +0.5. i just can't get enough with the final 2 episode. the very best episode from this series probably imo. and i'm very interested in Kumagawa's power too. "All Fiction" a power which can erase every existence but can't make existence from nothing. that's all i know from this episode. and they didn't even tell the limits so i assume he could even erase human existence or even universe itself. just like that ending. he erased everycolor existence around the world (i don't know if it's only happening on earth or around the universe) but just gonna be honest, the power that can "Erased existence either things or living things" is very OP and it's the first time i have heard that kind of power. even Time controller couldn't even beat him. let alone *cough*Saitama and Goku*cough* well but all of that IF his power doesn't even have any limits. if it has limits then.....it's still a long way to be an OP character i guess. either way, Kumagawa is one of my fav character besides Shiranui from this series mostly because of his power not personality.

i give 7.5 for this sequel.
YizelTroMay 14, 2016 3:56 AM
Aug 28, 2016 6:28 PM

Dec 2015
I have a question. Is this episode really episode 12 or is this an episode that is based off of the spin-off novel of the same name of the episode?
Sep 20, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2015
Simply overrated cartoon - no, I'm not a butthurt fan of other show, I liked the first season of Medaka, but this....this was so slow, boring, sometimes really weird ( in a good way )...yeah, it had several good dramatic moments...but everything is flat as loli's chest....6/10 for this season...last ep waa weird but fun
Nov 26, 2016 2:49 AM

Jun 2016
hahays!
4rth wall ruined everything. I dont know why people like this episode.
for what purpose they make this episode, and specially it's the last. lol!!!

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Mar 21, 2017 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
>Introduces the most interesting character in the series
>Ends on a huge cliff hanger
>Season 3 never ever.

Gay.
Jun 11, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Kumagawa is so epic. Loved the op for this ep.
What a cliffhanger though. No season 3 :(
I'm so gonna read the manga.
9/10
Jul 10, 2017 6:20 PM

Oct 2011
kumagawa's abillity seems dope and maybe his character can overcome the medaka-san lovu lovu shit but guess we won't find out cause no s3 :(

6/10 till episode 11
7/10 cause kumagawa

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Jul 20, 2017 10:19 PM

May 2015
Cliffhanger for the win! it is then... *Sigh*

This season was better for me than season 1 but most of the villains/antagonist have the same nature & manerism that to me it felt like I was watching the same villain/antagonist but with different color pallet and diferent voice actor and that was a disappointment... just my 2 cents, oh well, that's all folks!
Mar 4, 2018 10:38 PM

Jan 2010
This season has been okay up to this point, but now the entirety of the Medaka Box adaptation is now subpar because it needed more Kumagawa and Anshin'in. Damn, I almost forgot how insane those two are. This was a great episode, and for whatever the reason, it veered really close to feeling Shaft-ish due to the dialogue and visuals, all before Kumagawa removed color from the world, then it was right back to being Gainax due to memories of Gunbuster and Evangelion, amongst other things.
Mar 31, 2018 11:16 AM
Aug 2017
...Panty & Stoking ending is lame compared to this ultimate trolling cliffhanger to a season will never going to happen
Aug 15, 2018 6:47 AM
Jun 2013
No color in this world except ya know black and white dummy. That aside this was an entertaining episode but man what blue balls since anime wise there has never been a resolution. Overall this season was 10x better then season 1 with one of the reasons being the semi lack of medaka circle jerking. I mean seriously it was god awful to a point of annoyance. At least this season had other characters shine which to be honest without them this series would be awful as medaka is not interesting enough to hold this anime. They made her a tiny bit less annoying this season, but she is by fare the weakest part of the series which is funny since it has her name on the title. If they ever make another season ill watch it, but theres no way I see myself reading the manga from here on out.
Aug 15, 2018 7:21 AM

Jul 2013
The fact I will never heard Nana Mizuki as Anshin'in-san again makes me very sad.
Jan 5, 2019 9:40 PM
Jan 2017
This was a bit annoying. I loved this season of this show and I liked the last episode, but It still needs a proper ending and from the looks of it being about 3 or 4 years later and not seeing a hint of a new Season, OVA, or even a Movie so that means they will most likely never finish it
Apr 2, 2019 9:29 PM

Jun 2012
I recently got the change to watch this series again and remember how good it was... But damn after all these years and not any news about it makes me sad that there won't be a season 3
Mar 22, 2020 11:41 AM

Mar 2010
Well the season is over, the dust is settling and I am left in despair... A introduction to a character that yields no results. I'm guessing komogama is just the opposite of Medaka as he gained no motivation for a purpose.. but rather to just defeat someone no matter the cost... Such a build up for it to be halted. Such a sad world to live in.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 7, 2020 7:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Funny how this episode was better than all the "normal" episodes, wtf where is the third season ? it's been almost 8 years
Jul 3, 2021 8:14 PM

Jun 2014
What the hell was that?

This anime never got a proper ending, but instead, a pointless story for a final episode. This sucks.

I should've known better than to watch something made by Gainax, although I enjoyed the first season. To be honest, I would've enjoyed this anime more without any action scenes at all. The whole "battle" bit ruined what was a great comedy anime.

Sep 30, 2021 8:19 PM

Nov 2010
I have zero interest on Misogi. I'd rather if this ep. was focused on Najimi. She's really cute and given the chance I'd punish her myself Rance style. hehe

A bizarre finale to a bizarre anime. It's slightly better than S1 in the end. 6/10
Jun 1, 2023 12:58 PM
Mar 2017
Until now there is still no season 3. it's really annoying
Feb 15, 11:39 PM

Jun 2009
Reply to Gatchum_Bye-Bye
Prepare your bodies for the future.
This WILL happen

Medaka Box 3 : Minus

Medaka Box 4: Not Equal

Medaka Box 5: Black

Medaka Box 6 : FRESH Unknown
@Gatchum_Bye-Bye You know, it's 2024 but I still hope for a reboot by trigger, even if that's impossible and stupid lol I wanna see Kumagawa more and more
Jun 15, 9:30 AM

May 2020
well that was weird and insane
kumagwa is hella op with all fiction
and I wanna know more about ajimu najime
heard shes one of the strongest aswell
well no season 3
hope it gets one but highly unlikely
ep 11 left off on a cliff hanger with madaka and kumagawa meeting again
I wanna know more

Jun 15, 9:33 AM

May 2020
Reply to Gatchum_Bye-Bye
Prepare your bodies for the future.
This WILL happen

Medaka Box 3 : Minus

Medaka Box 4: Not Equal

Medaka Box 5: Black

Medaka Box 6 : FRESH Unknown
@Gatchum_Bye-Bye
this did not happen...

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

137 by Homura24 »»
Jun 15, 8:58 AM

» Animes That Are Similar ??

DragonIncursio - Sep 16, 2021

5 by Rexitor_Delta »»
Dec 24, 2022 8:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2012

55 by Punkero »»
Aug 21, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

79 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 5, 2022 4:52 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2012

65 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 1, 2022 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.