Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara' To Be Animated

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 28, 2012 3:44 PM

Sep 2012
DenjaX said:
As long as the main guy cannot be bossed around by the girls and cannot all flustered all the time when he sees ero flag.
dtshyk said:
Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force.
I wouldn't give my hopes up.
Nov 28, 2012 3:47 PM
Apr 2011
Another harem... -_-
Nov 28, 2012 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
Red_Keys said:
DenjaX said:
As long as the main guy cannot be bossed around by the girls and cannot all flustered all the time when he sees ero flag.
dtshyk said:
Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force.
I wouldn't give my hopes up.
Damn.... I'll watch it still anyways xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2012 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
GlaringDream said:
Urza said:
"Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force."

Everything was fine until this.

Yup. My thoughts exactly.
Nov 28, 2012 5:02 PM

Jun 2012
Sounds interesting, Im really looking forward to next year.
Nov 28, 2012 5:49 PM

May 2011
Ooohh cool, I'll definitely give this a try because the manga seems pretty alright so far.
Nov 28, 2012 5:58 PM
Jun 2011
Arrj said:
Sounds crap

Yeah it kinda sound like generic harem shit

komic said:
sound like TWGOK.

But it also does sound like TWGOK which is a defiant plus
Nov 28, 2012 6:49 PM

Jul 2010
why can't they just make a character thats ok with having this happen? and not even "F YEA AWESOME" kind of way, atleast "o your living here, cool" kind of thing. are they still gonna try and make otaku's feel better about themselves than the MC

Nov 28, 2012 8:06 PM

May 2012
so a combination of TWGOK and Sakarasou no Pet na Kanojo. has potential

Nov 28, 2012 10:07 PM

May 2009
Interesting. I'm following the manga for this but it's kinda slow. Well, time to add to my planning to watch list
Nov 28, 2012 11:49 PM

Apr 2010
Sounds like four horny, stuck-up bitches with sob stories. Just leave the lad alone.

Nov 29, 2012 12:03 AM

May 2012
just started reading the manga, it has a similar idea as TWGOK but instead of the main character not wanting to be with girls because he couldn't be bothered to spend time away from games like in TWGOK, this guy just doesn't want to be friends with people cause he thinks he will end up hurting them... or something like that. its definitely worth a look at before writing it off though. I was pleasantly surprised with it and a enjoying it a lot so far, but its still very new though only seems to be one volume

quick question though, I can't seem to find the manga for this listed on MAL, has the page for it not been made yet, or did I just miss it?
Nov 29, 2012 2:36 AM

May 2009
jman01 said:
just started reading the manga, it has a similar idea as TWGOK but instead of the main character not wanting to be with girls because he couldn't be bothered to spend time away from games like in TWGOK, this guy just doesn't want to be friends with people cause he thinks he will end up hurting them... or something like that. its definitely worth a look at before writing it off though. I was pleasantly surprised with it and a enjoying it a lot so far, but its still very new though only seems to be one volume

quick question though, I can't seem to find the manga for this listed on MAL, has the page for it not been made yet, or did I just miss it?

You missed it. It's here

http://myanimelist.net/manga/41347/Kanojo_ga_Flag_wo_Oraretara
Nov 29, 2012 9:58 AM

Jun 2008
Urza said:
"Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force."

Everything was fine until this.

Exactly what I thought. For now I'll wait for a PV to get the hype.
Nov 29, 2012 10:50 AM

Jun 2010
Looks like typical harem. Probably will not watch.
Nov 29, 2012 12:57 PM

May 2012

thanks
Dec 1, 2012 11:19 PM

Nov 2012
This seems interesting..., will give it a look-see when it airs!
Jan 4, 2013 2:57 AM
Dec 2012
i'm currently reading the manga (even i can't get the LN from the web) the story is pretty interesting. I hope the anime will be better than the manga. :))
Apr 1, 2013 12:34 AM

Sep 2012
Studio and Staff details are released:

Studio - Hoods Entertainment (Seikon no Qweaser)
Director - Watanabe Ayumu (Uchuu Kyoudai)
Series Composition - Aoshima Takashi (Kotoura-san, YuruYuri)

Official nickname: GaWoRare
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 1, 2013 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
symbv said:

Uchuu Kyoudai? I'm definitely in! :D
Jun 22, 2013 8:43 AM

Oct 2011
Do we have any info on the seiyuus yet? I just started the manga, and I'm already reading Megumu's lines in Rie Kugimiya's voice (because Hastur), and Baba-sama HAS to be voiced by Arai Satomi.
Jun 22, 2013 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Rie Kugimiya will be casted as one of the cast members for this upcoming series.
Jun 22, 2013 3:37 PM

Feb 2012
Woah. I totally forgot the cast had already been announced for this... anyway, looking forward again~
Jun 22, 2013 10:00 PM

Sep 2012
HauntingShock said:
Woah. I totally forgot the cast had already been announced for this... anyway, looking forward again~
You meant to say "had yet been announced", right? As I don't think the seiyuu cast have been disclosed...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 22, 2013 10:06 PM

Feb 2012
symbv said:
HauntingShock said:
You meant to say "had yet been announced", right? As I don't think the seiyuu cast have been disclosed...

Oh sorry. I meant production studio and director~
Jul 17, 2013 7:58 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

i expect good directing then, and i really think this series got potential like Kaminomi.
i guess it won't last really long like Kaminomi, since it's just 10-15 chapters but (IMO) already nearing it's peak story.
Jul 23, 2013 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
It is to be a TV series.

Cast also announced:

Hatate Houta: Oosaka Ryouta
Nanami K Braidfield: Kido Ibuki
Mahougasawa Akane: Kayano Ai
Shoukanji Kikuno: Asumi Kana
Touzokuyama Megumu: Hanazawa Kana
Eiyuusaki Rin: Hikasa Youko
symbvJul 23, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 23, 2013 11:41 PM
Mar 2012
symbv said:
It is to be a TV series.

Cast also announced:

Hatate Houta: Aosaka Ryouta

Really liking that cast. Be interesting to see how this turns out since the staff seems quite good(and Hoods did a good job on Mysterious Girlfriend X).
Jul 23, 2013 11:53 PM

Feb 2012
symbv said:
It is to be a TV series.

Cast also announced:

Hatate Houta: Aosaka Ryouta

Wow, such a nice cast~
btw, who's Aosaka Ryouta? MAL doesn't seem to have info on him, and google won't show me results...
Jul 23, 2013 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
HauntingShock said:
btw, who's Aosaka Ryouta? MAL doesn't seem to have info on him, and google won't show me results...
Should be Oosaka Ryouta. I will make the correction. MAL entry is http://myanimelist.net/people/15743/Ryota_Ohsaka

Jul 23, 2013 11:58 PM

Feb 2012
symbv said:
HauntingShock said:
Should be Oosaka Ryouta. I will make the correction. MAL entry is http://myanimelist.net/people/15743/Ryota_Ohsaka

Knew it :3

Ohsaka Ryouta just made it better :D
Jul 24, 2013 2:18 AM

Oct 2011
:O no ruri yet?D:
Jul 24, 2013 8:18 PM
Dec 2010
Magito said:
Sounds like plain harem.

It sounds like plain harem but from what I have read in the manga it's a lot darker and more serious than what you would have expected. The main plot actually involves how
Jul 24, 2013 11:07 PM

Aug 2012
I will watch this, I am finding the manga pretty good.
Jul 24, 2013 11:17 PM

Dec 2011
damn i can't wait.. cause the LN is japanese @_@
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original TV Anime 'Prinsession Orchestra' Announced for 2025

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses [Update 6/7]

Snow - Apr 5

5 by Hiryu12 »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Unveils Additional Staff, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by ST63LTH »»
7 hours ago

» Orange, Qubic Pictures Produce 'Leviathan' Anime for 2025

DatRandomDude - Jun 6

16 by CactusWren »»
Yesterday, 2:58 PM

» 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets Second Anime Season

DatRandomDude - Jun 13

21 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.