Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 14, 2012 6:50 PM
Mar 2008
Kuroyukihime to the rescue. Saved the episode for sure !
Sep 14, 2012 7:42 PM
Sep 2012
I want nomi to die so badly, but there was no logic, taku had nomi down yet he decided to talk about his weapon and stuff -_- then guess what nomi escapes and starts torturing chiyu *facepalm*
Sep 14, 2012 8:04 PM

Mar 2012
Uchihafan25 said:
Okay first and foremost, I'm glad Kuroyukihime is back. She's easily the best character in this show, and her badassery reached new heights in this week's episode. However, I really wish Haru could've just solved this whole Nomi problem on his own. It would have really developed his character and showed that he didn't need Kuroyukihime to hold his hand through everything. This whole situation could've been a great opportunity to have him grow as both a Burst Linker and as a person. But no, instead we get Kuroyukihime once again saving crybaby Haru from a life of shame, guilt, and self-loathing! ARGH! WHY?!

Oh well, the episode was still great nonetheless. The action was really good, and Taku really impressed me this week. He's a great swordsmen, I just wish he would've finished Nomi off while he had him pinned to the ground instead of having Nomi ramble on about his pathetic life story, which evokes no sympathy from me whatsoever! I still want him to fucking die! Or if he can't die, at least let him have a nervous breakdown and start convulsing in the real world or something! Kuroyukihime entrance was epic! I hope she slices that Black Vice dude to ribbons! Anyway, kinda sad everything will be coming to an end next week. Hopefully there will be a season 2 for all of us down the road sometime in the near future. Looking forward to an awesome last episode!

I think her coming in to help out is the whole point of everything. Realize that she's not stealing his glory of finishing off his hated opponent, but instead evening the odds again. One of this anime's main points portrayed is one promoting friendship and unity, something that Nomi exists as an anti-thesis of with his denouncing of such bonds. It shows growth of the protagonists' characters more by them staying together and overcoming the enemy as a team. (And Haru did get a scene of personal development in that zero fill bit where he inspired himself not to give up before breaking free of Black Vice's trap)

On another note, I don't particularly dislike Black Vice. Sure, he is working alongside that bastard Nomi, but it doesn't seem to be out of comradery. He even has a spark of good sportsmanship, as shown when he mentioned that Nomi should be praising Silver Crow's skill to break free of his trap. He seems to me like a laid back type of character who is only in it for a fair trade of sorts, like when he said he'd earn his reward. I hope that in addition to seeing Haru wipe the floor with Nomi's ass, we get a nice fight between Vice and Kuroyukihime (though considering her level, it's not likely. :P)
Sep 14, 2012 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
Bishoujotaku said:
Fuck Accel World, fuck Kuroyukihime, this is anime.
Noumi is the only reason why I watch this.

I feel the same way. Kuroyukihime always to the fucking rescue, Because some god damn fatass cant do shit with out her. God damn this series.
Sep 14, 2012 8:54 PM

Jul 2010
Njs_Fluffy said:
Bishoujotaku said:
Fuck Accel World, fuck Kuroyukihime, this is anime.
Noumi is the only reason why I watch this.

I feel the same way. Kuroyukihime always to the fucking rescue, Because some god damn fatass cant do shit with out her. God damn this series.

I thought i was alone...
Sep 14, 2012 8:56 PM

Sep 2011
4 v 2 seems kinda unfair on noumi's part haha
great episode everyones arms are coming off
Sep 14, 2012 9:04 PM

Oct 2011
Kuroyukihime coming to the rescue? Lol whut?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 9:06 PM

Aug 2011
i was also thinking that was a bit unfair to noumi, 4 x 2 but after saw Black Vise stopping black lotus atack i guess it's fair enough.
Sep 14, 2012 10:02 PM

Jul 2009
Taku lost his spotlight pretty fast. Sigh.

And Haru breaking out only to fall on his face shortly afterwards, sigh. Fucken fat shit.
Sep 14, 2012 10:43 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, they pull off so many cliche bullshyt to actually me question my intelligence to ever started watching this anime.

This is episode is a kick to a face to anyone that got a functional brain.

Episode Logical Fallacy/bullshyt lists:
1) Why fuk Chiyu decide to come clean suddenly? Why did she dive if she is not going to join the battle? What was the point of healing Nomi couple episode back? All she did is stall this bullshyt for like 4 more episodes.
2) How the fuk Nomi get assistance in a 2v1 match that they all agreed on?
3) Wtf, you can have trap in a fighting game?? Anyone that is a fan of Street Fighter and Moral Combat will be facepalming so hard.
4) How the Hell, Nomi can drag Chiyu into this "2vs2" battle. Yea, break some more game rule.... I sure like to drag some hostages into my battle to use as human shield in my 2500$ Street Fight tournament last year.
5) .... Hime somehow miraculously join the battle from Okinawa to some Taku from getting executed in the last second... cliche? .... First, how she know everything when Taku and Haru was so stupidly hiding everything from her the whole time... Second, so regular Accel world are separately regionally but unlimited world is connected world wide... That sure is a convenient plot device... Third, she interferes in this "2vs3?" battle? lol I give up. This is a fuken free for all, not a death match. If Jesus start coming to help Haru, I won't be surprised.
6) This list can probably goes up to 20, but I realized that I am watching a kid show. I give up. I am probably too old for this anime. Official Drop
Sep 14, 2012 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
i don't remember the ast time i actually hated and despised a character, wich means hi is a great character, that nomi
poor chi-chan, must hurt
and i do think taku is pretty stupid...
lets see how they end up this anime, i dont think they will disappoint me
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 14, 2012 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
Its about time Kuroyukihime makes her return!
I thought that purple steed is her incarnate system!
That would have been so badass if it were.

They can finally finish this clash.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 10:59 PM
Sep 2012
leeo268 said:
Wow, they pull off so many cliche bullshyt to actually me question my intelligence to ever started watching this anime.

1) Why fuk Chiyu decide to come clean suddenly? Why did she dive if she is not going to join the battle? What was the point of healing Nomi couple episode back? All she did is stall this bullshyt for like 4 more episodes.
3) Wtf, you can have trap in a fighting game?? Anyone that is a fan of Street Fighter and Moral Combat will be facepalming so hard.
4) How the Hell, Nomi can drag Chiyu into this "2vs2" battle. Yea, break some more game rule.... I sure like to drag some hostages into my battle to use as human shield in my 2500$ Street Fight tournament last year.
5) .... Hime somehow miraculously join the battle from Okinawa to some Taku from getting executed in the last second... cliche? .... First, how she know everything when Taku and Haru was so stupidly hiding everything from her the whole time... Second, so regular Accel world are separately regionally but unlimited world is connected world wide... That sure is a convenient plot device... Third, she interferes in this "2vs3?" battle? lol I give up. This is a fuken free for all, not a death match. If Jesus start coming to help Haru, I won't be surprised.
6) This list can probably goes up to 20, but I realized that I am watching a kid show. I give up. I am probably too old for this anime. Official Drop

1) There is a good reason for this. You obviously haven't read the light novels. About any story I would say read / watch the entire thing before you decide things when all the pieces haven't been revealed yet.

2) Because it wasn't a match, it was in the open free world where anything goes. That was the entire point of them picking the time and place as they did and were concerned about being ambushed. Did you ignore all dialogue for the last 2 episodes?

3) See 2.

4) See 2.

5) For everything other than how Black Lotus knew see 2. For How Black Lotus knew see 1.

6) All issues listed were due to being impatient and not letting a story reveal itself over time, and due to not having listening comprehension. So... maybe its not that the show is too childish for you but that the show is too adult for you?
Sep 14, 2012 11:07 PM
Oct 2010
Kurogashi said:
Taku lost his spotlight pretty fast. Sigh.

And Haru breaking out only to fall on his face shortly afterwards, sigh. Fucken fat shit.
Somehow I think this anime would have worked better as a gag comedy... >.>
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 14, 2012 11:11 PM

Jun 2011
just realized that next ep is the last ep. Hopefully there will be a second season, seeing as how nothings progressed with the chaos armor in arita, level 10, nor the other legions. If it becomes a 'continued in the manga/light novel' anime, I'm gonna rage.
Sep 14, 2012 11:14 PM

Jan 2011
It was nice to watch Taku turn his oversized pile driver into a cool blade. Hooray! Kuroyukihime to the rescue! Time to finally see Nomi get his just desserts.

Looks like the next ep will be the last ep... T_T
Hope there's gonna be a 2nd season.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 14, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 2012
Vacation's over, the wrath of Hime is here.
CDenverSep 15, 2012 5:50 PM
Sep 15, 2012 12:31 AM

Jul 2012
For a second I felt bad for Noumi. But then I found out hes a freaking psychopath ._. And then basically tortures Chiyu... All pity=gone.

Glad to see its still up to Haru to finish off Naomi, was afraid they were going to rely on Kuroyukihime.

Got to say this episode actually restored a little of my faith in this show.

Taku was awesome this episode! :D I know Chiyu is kind of getting in the way a lot, but I dont think she deserves all the hate she gets from a lot of fans :/

Preview looks cool :D Is it just me or does haru's avatar just keep evolving more and more?

Well, they are DEFINITELY setting things up for a season two.
QuiGonJonSep 15, 2012 12:35 AM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Sep 15, 2012 12:49 AM

Sep 2007
Typical pity story from Noumi. How cliche is that? And then Chiyu seemingly does some retarded 180 turn. I guess they'll try to make us all super duper surprised for the final episode when she reveals her reasoning for being such a shitastic character. Sucks for Taku, he had his 15 minutes of fame then turned back into weakling beta. Black Vice looks like a fucking badass though.

I can't see how they're NOT going to do a second season (outside of any financial issues they may deal with) now that they revealed this Acceleration research whatever organization.
WasabiSep 15, 2012 12:52 AM
Sep 15, 2012 12:55 AM

Mar 2012
xasdfghx said:
leeo268 said:

1) There is a good reason for this. You obviously haven't read the light novels. About any story I would say read / watch the entire thing before you decide things when all the pieces haven't been revealed yet.

2) Because it wasn't a match, it was in the open free world where anything goes. That was the entire point of them picking the time and place as they did and were concerned about being ambushed. Did you ignore all dialogue for the last 2 episodes?

3) See 2.

4) See 2.

5) For everything other than how Black Lotus knew see 2. For How Black Lotus knew see 1.

6) All issues listed were due to being impatient and not letting a story reveal itself over time, and due to not having listening comprehension. So... maybe its not that the show is too childish for you but that the show is too adult for you?

Basically, you arguing that this anime is good because the book it is based on is good. Lol that is like saying Resident Evil movies are good because the games are good. geez.. what a fail.
Last time, I check this is for the Anime, not the book.

I am disappointed. I thought someone will come up with good explanation and at least excuse for the decreasing quality of this anime.

Don't worry, I won't start any flame in the forum. This is my last post here. Send me a message if you want to discuss something.
Sep 15, 2012 2:26 AM
Nov 2007
This anime is straight doo doo...
Sep 15, 2012 2:56 AM

Aug 2009
leeo268 said:
xasdfghx said:
leeo268 said:

3) See 2.

4) See 2.

Basically, you arguing that this anime is good because the book it is based on is good. Lol that is like saying Resident Evil movies are good because the games are good. geez.. what a fail.
Last time, I check this is for the Anime, not the book.

I am disappointed. I thought someone will come up with good explanation and at least excuse for the decreasing quality of this anime.

Don't worry, I won't start any flame in the forum. This is my last post here. Send me a message if you want to discuss something.

Maybe you should read "2)". It wasn't a match, they're in the open world. Do you know you can read the subs while watching the animation?

Also, are you REALLY comparing Street Fighter and "Moral" Combat with Accel World? lol
Sep 15, 2012 3:44 AM

May 2010
Nomi is the biggest asshole in Accel World but I pity his past a little bit !!
Sep 15, 2012 3:49 AM

Jul 2012
Oh, i never though Kuroyukihime would come, i always though Chiyuri would be the one to bonk in ;P Good episode... Hoping for a S2 in 2013 :)
O'Hai :D
Sep 15, 2012 4:17 AM

Jun 2010

But I admit, Hime's Big Damn Heroes moment caught me off guard.
ninjaluc79Sep 15, 2012 4:25 AM
Sep 15, 2012 4:40 AM

May 2010
Im so fucking done at this point with this show, it was going all good but nah Taku couldnt shut the eff up and just finish it already then Chiyu gets in the mix and they still and up getting saved by kuro

Haru and Taku are officially the worst protagonist of all time.
Sep 15, 2012 4:44 AM

Jun 2010
I should really say, CIS/PIS fucked up the entire show.
Sep 15, 2012 4:46 AM

Mar 2012
badass Kuroyukihime is always badass *_________* <3

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Sep 15, 2012 5:10 AM

Apr 2012
That was such a shitty episode and I love they have been setting up Haru taking care of his own shit for so long, only to have the Black King bail his ass out anyway. So lame.

Everything about this episode was stupid cliches, from Noumi's background to every line of dialogue.

All I can say is I'm still rooting for you Noumi. You're a horrible character but far more interesting than the rest of these dolts. I'd rather watch you psychologically tormenting idiots than Haru and the rest. Also, you should torture Chiyu more. Make her feel what it's like to have to watch her. She's awful and I don't care if it's part of a plan. It's been horrible to watch,
Sep 15, 2012 5:22 AM

Feb 2012
Chiyu suddenly showing up was strange in my opinion, I didn't like it.

Guess what, Noumi is pathetic, nobody wanted his fucking backstory, I wish that Black Vice dude had stopped him but no, Kuroyuki comes to their rescue just when I thought Haru would finally kill Noumi, please end this already.

But Kuroyuki looked pretty awesome on that horse.
Sep 15, 2012 5:44 AM

Apr 2011
maccha said:
For a villian, Noumi's face expressions is Awesome!

Last episode next, damn...

Lol yea Noumi has one of the best villain facial expressions in anime I have ever seen. I just want that bastard to die soon.

This was a great episode though I hope Black Lotus whoops Noumi's ass.
Sep 15, 2012 6:32 AM

Jun 2009
Lame, should have been a 2v2 fight.

Black Lotus aka one of the strongest king helping makes winning over Noumi shallow. They should feel ashamed for winning like this.
Sep 15, 2012 6:44 AM

May 2008
Holy shit that guy is able to fight with Black Lotus? dammmmm. I was kinda hoping Chiyu would heal Taku's hands lol. Taku had a pretty badass swords though XD . Haru was really cool there though breaking through the cubes XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 15, 2012 7:27 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty awesome episode. Really cool stuff going on all the time, can't wait for next ep!
Sep 15, 2012 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
awesome ep. oh yayz Kuroyukihime showed up! Oh, can't wait for the next ep!
Sep 15, 2012 8:31 AM

Sep 2008
Taku didn't attack because Noumi was holding Chiyu? Really? This is some serious bs. She wouldn't die or lose brain burst even if he did kill her along with Noumi. So retarded. This show sucks.
Sep 15, 2012 8:33 AM
Nov 2010
5layer said:
Taku didn't attack because Noumi was holding Chiyu? Really? This is some serious bs. She wouldn't die even if he did kill her along with Noumi. So retarded. This show sucks.
Even if she didn't die or lose points, it's obvious he simply doesn't want her to get hurt.
Sep 15, 2012 8:34 AM

Dec 2007
-Quasar said:

Black Lotus aka one of the strongest king helping makes winning over Noumi shallow. They should feel ashamed for winning like this.

Yeah but Noumi used a hostage to win Taku. Otherwise Taku would have won his match and it would have been Taku/Haru vs the other guy.
Sep 15, 2012 8:36 AM

Sep 2008
Z-flame said:
5layer said:
Taku didn't attack because Noumi was holding Chiyu? Really? This is some serious bs. She wouldn't die even if he did kill her along with Noumi. So retarded. This show sucks.
Even if she didn't die or lose points, it's obvious he simply doesn't want her to get hurt.
Who cares? They'll win and this will all finally be over and that is all that matters. If they actually did lose, she would be a lot more hurt for sure. These characters are just having a severe case of plot-induced stupidity. Something that has been plaguing this show almost the entire time.
Sep 15, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
-Quasar said:

Well not relaly, because she was dealing with the "ambusher".

the Deal was 2vs1.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 15, 2012 8:37 AM
Nov 2010
-Quasar said:

Noumi cheated and had an ally waiting for them. Black Lotus is simply making it fair by letting Silver Crow and Dusk Taker fight one-on-one.
Sep 15, 2012 8:44 AM

Aug 2012
Cyan......Sword...

I think he will fire a laser beam but it turned into sword LOL..
Sep 15, 2012 10:18 AM

May 2011
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there couldn't have been a better moment for Kuroyuki to appear and save the day. That moment when she did show up just felt great and she did it with such a nice entrance. What a complete badass. Noumi's shocked and surprised face was a great expression.

Time for Haru to get his revenge and Noumi to finally have his ass kicked, its gunna be glorious. Though I am sad that the next episode is gunna be the last one. :(
Sep 15, 2012 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
edl01I still don't feel for Noumi and I can't wait for the last battles next week, Kuruyukihime was completely awesome at the end of the episode btw.[/quote said:

I am at the point where it's hard to feel for any of them, except Kuroyuki.

In the middle of a fight to the death, they stop for a long-winded chat. Even with Black Vice's stopping of Haru's voice, they were still able to prattle on for probably half the episode. Of course, they had to have a long-winded chat before the fight began as well.

While I've always been sympathetic to Chiyuri (I guess it helps that she's cute and stubborn), she was worse than useless this episode. Maybe something will happen next episode with her, but in this one, she only caused grief to her friends and was a non-entity as a character.

Noumi isn't an interesting villain. He whines too much. His back story is dull. His ambitions are puny. I guess in that sense, he's a fitting adversary for Haru and Taku but it kind of sucks for the viewer.
Sep 15, 2012 11:12 AM

Jan 2010
5layer said:
Z-flame said:
5layer said:
Who cares? They'll win and this will all finally be over and that is all that matters. If they actually did lose, she would be a lot more hurt for sure. These characters are just having a severe case of plot-induced stupidity. Something that has been plaguing this show almost the entire time.

And how does letting Noumi win stop her from getting hurt? Sure, it may cause him to pause for a few seconds, but once Dusk Taker is dead, then he has her alone on the unlimited field. Then what's he going to do to her?

It doesn't seem to matter how long this goes on for, they all act like gullible children around Noumi. It looks like the series will end before they actually grow up even a tiny bit.
Sep 15, 2012 11:16 AM

Sep 2010
Moar BS... You should finish your enemy when you have upper hand not just talk with them.... Specially when the stake is high..... Meh..... Friendship, love, believing, Moar shonen shitz.....

2/5
Sep 15, 2012 11:20 AM

Mar 2011
Good staple show down between goodies and baddies in this enjoyable shounen series!

Needs more 'Deyafubai pia-shing' though!
Sep 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Jan 2012
Good episode with finally the return of Black Lotus. Sadly the next episode will be the last one :/
Sep 15, 2012 12:26 PM
May 2012
after hearing noumi's reasoning i can relate to him and his circumstances,...
but nevertheless he really needs to die :D or defeated and hopefully they won't be merciful....
Sep 15, 2012 12:49 PM

Jan 2011
That was a very epic and passionate yell from Haruyuki to break that bind. In any case, that was a legit episode.

So with next week being the final episode, I wonder if it will be the end of the anime or if an additional season will come down the road? I'm just assuming but I'm sure there is much more to this story per the LN.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

426 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.