Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2012 10:39 PM

Dec 2010
Yet another awesome episode; great fight to start it off; even though it didn't seem like Araragi was trying at all, i suppose it was better that way since he was able to get his point across (lol at the Shinobu part of it). The conversation between Araragi Senjougahara and Kaiki was interesting, and it ending with Araragi and Senjougahara implied sex was awesome; too bad they couldn't hint more at it even though its obvious that it happened; even if she didn't say that last line, the whole implication that she was closing the door on her past was further proof, so Araragi got some. Next arc is the little sister; i'm looking forward to it.

end3rr said:
I second on the sex scene, they did it for ef a tale of memories -_-

I would have been happy with just a little implication, but ya it would have been great if they did it like ef; but whatever its not like they left much room for doubt anyway so i'll take it and move on to the next arc.
Feb 18, 2012 10:39 PM

Oct 2010
end3rr said:
I second on the sex scene, they did it for ef a tale of memories -_-
Why yes of course it would be most agreeable for me to comply with your statement for it would be also artistically well done. In others I would like them to use those setups from Ef if they do a little extra on the BDs. C'mon extra 3 minutes?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 18, 2012 10:40 PM

Apr 2008
The episode certainly did provide a solid resolution for the story arc. While the fight with Koyomi and Karen was a bit unrealistic, their verbal fight was anything but. Having a younger sister, I can safely say that the verbal arguments between the two have been spot on.

With Kaiki, he has really shown himself to be a nihilist through his disregard of the supernatural, human feeling and past experiences. You really don't see a character such as his much in anime these days, which is really refreshing.

All in all a solid finish to an otherwise awkwardly paced story arc.

Feb 18, 2012 10:52 PM
Jan 2012
Jlopes3 said:
Damn this show is just so well done, can't believe there's only 4 more episodes left. Here's to hoping more is made after nise and kizu.

I am the bearer of good news, well not exactly, just a messenger. I do believe there was news that Akiyuki Shinbo, the producer of this show, has agreed to continue 6 more works of Nisioisn. (Other readers correct me if i am wrong)
end3rrFeb 18, 2012 11:12 PM
Feb 18, 2012 11:00 PM

Jun 2010
All that destruction...

Feb 18, 2012 11:12 PM

Dec 2009
Araragi, get some!

Kaiki just giving in immediately took me by surprise at first, but if he was able to sense that he couldn't beat Araragi, then it makes perfect sense. All he cares about is money, so when profit became impossible with Araragi around, it was time to move on to scam another city.
Feb 18, 2012 11:15 PM

Jul 2011
end3rr said:
Jlopes3 said:
Damn this show is just so well done, can't believe there's only 4 more episodes left. Here's to hoping more is made after nise and kizu.

I am the bearer of good news, well not exactly, just a messenger. I do believe there was news that Akiyuki Shinbo, the producer of this show, has agreed to continue 6 more works of Nisioisn. (Other readers correct me if i am wrong)

That's awesome news man, looks like this series is gonna be around for a while.
Feb 18, 2012 11:18 PM

Jan 2010
GodlyKyon said:

Again, stop focusing on the fanservice. It's not Shaft's fault that Nisio had it in the novels. This episode had like... 1 second of fanservice? Yeah, stop being a moron, the fanservice isn't distracting the "story" at all. Besides, this is not an anime with a huge plot anyways.

I'm not denying the fact of fanservice being in the source material, I'm just stating that it is excessive and it is beginning to drain from the overall intricate character interaction that you get from the Monogatari series. I'm sorry that you cannot count since there was quite a bit more than "1 second of fanservice" and adding it up over the series so far it is exponentially more than what was in Bakemonogatari. I'm not against fanservice, but when it comes down to it...it has gotten to a point where it's just laughable.

Regarding your statement on saying that Nisemonogatari is lacking a plot or something that you should just sit back and enjoy, I would kindly like to disagree. While the plot itself is relatively linear regarding the separate arcs of people's various supernatural related problems, the dialog and character interaction is top notch. This episode had nearly a 10 minute set of just dialog which is the essence of this series. However, they are taking it to a new level with the excessive fanservice while trying to somehow keep it with the serious discussion. The bath scene several episodes back exemplified that issue. We had a naked prepubescent vampire trying to discuss a serious matter with Araragi and it was incredibly distracting. The dialog during that scene was imperative to understanding the situation with the bee and the overall relationship between Shinobu and Araragi yet it was dragged down excessive smut. Yes, it was in the novel but SHAFT definitely spiced it up a bit without a doubt to get a few more blu ray sales from that certain demographic that enjoys that sort of fanservice. If you wish to call me "a moron" for having a valid complaint against this issue I guess you can since that is your opinion but my opinion is that the fanservice is indeed excessive in Nisemonogatari.
Ok™
Feb 18, 2012 11:34 PM

May 2009
please be gentle with me LOL

wish they kicked kaiki's ass though >.<
Feb 18, 2012 11:43 PM

Dec 2011
Pretty neat episode. The ending with that conman was pretty anti-climactic.

Also incest. IncestIncestIncestIncestIncestIncestIncestIncestIncest.

McRib said:
Impostory
Falstory
Bogustory

More like Fanservicestory....I'm sorry but they're really going overboard with it in this sequel. It has gotten to the point where it's detracting from the story. Goddamn it SHAFT.

wut
You mean the brief second? I don't think you pay attention to the show if that second detracted from the story for you.
Feb 18, 2012 11:55 PM

Oct 2010
A though in regards to Kaiki. He knows the black arts of magic and dabbles in it but the way I see his problem is that he knows what he knows but fears the unknown still while all at the same not believing in it except for what he knows. By not believing that could only result in what has worked for him.

So shifting from the whole sex debate of how to why. The why has everything to do as to why I realized just now how amazing of a deep character he has.

-For one Kaiki was directly response in giving mild suggestive thoughts as to give up upon Hitagi’s past. Essentially I knew she was fuzed around that incident. But Kaiki seeing he has a tremendous understanding of how the brain works through his mastery of Instantaneous Hypnotism. Only true masters can do that if they understand how to put the the brain in that state on the spur of the moment. That being said if it was not for Kaiki Hitagi would never be mentally ready for sex. It was Kaiki who opened up her brain to sex whereas before it was afraid of it.

-Kaiki whereas there many characters out there has a complex of thoughts. I know of the motto he speaks of Shogi in thinking in moderation and acting in moderation but for a anime character to make me have a burn out to understand its philosophy even for a small one is impressive. Few anime characters entice me like that.

-Going on about Kaiki has some amazing philosophies hence “There is no Truth in the World” and his speech makes one totally think what is Lie and Truth.

-Kaiki deludes ones into thinking whether anything he says is what exactly keeping the viewer thinking and put himself in his shoes.

-Of Kaiki’s reaction to Hitagi’s love proclamation comes back to A con man knows no love for his only love is money. And as such money can never really become anything but what it is, money.

So my conclusion is that if it was not For Kaiki Hitagi might have never had sex in her life due to the extreme trauma of that attempted rape incident. THANK YOU KAIKI! I LOVE YOU! Despite him being creepy and all.

So Hitagi did have sex on that night because I realized that her trauma needed totally erasure right away before what Kaiki said to her goes away. It was a temporal brain alternate. Who knows how long it would be effective.

I am also wondering WTF in the spoiler
would that do if it can be washed with water even if it is permanent it does not work like that on that face. I do know I was ROFL minutes upon realizing it with subs. I am at maybe 5% to read Japanese so no way I would grasp that at first with a RAW.

Now if you will Excuse me I will add him to my list.

PS: I watch this 2 times. There are so many elements and stuff that even a 3rd time watch on BD can clear things up as you can see from this post and my initial one. Hope I have time for the BDs.

Feb 19, 2012 12:06 AM

Jan 2011
kuroneko99 said:
The most crappy episode as expected. Anime creators should have changed the plot from the original novel. Too surrealistic battle scene, boring dialogue and we've got nothing.

Agreed. And if this is the ending to this arc then I am very dissapointed.
[center]
Feb 19, 2012 12:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Actually, considering the kind of character Kaiki is, the ending is very fitting. He's a conman, he hurts people with his words. There is nothing physical in his acts of mischief. Hence having Senjougahara and Araragi beating him in battle would have been out of place.

Senjougahara and Araragi finally take their relationship to the next level. The rest of the girls now have no chance whatsoever of getting on with him. Which is fine by me. Senjougahara is still the best character on this show.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 19, 2012 12:50 AM

Feb 2008
Araragi is a true man, nuff said.
Feb 19, 2012 1:01 AM

May 2011
I don't get why ppl complain about fan service, it's not like it's shown for an extended amount of time. It's a quick flash of flesh here and there and it's gone in an instant... I honestly just find it weird when ppl complain about these things.
<center></center>
Feb 19, 2012 1:04 AM

Aug 2008
This sure was disappointing and anticlimactic. The fight in the beginning was too exaggerated and talk with Kaiki was probably the most boring dialog so far. Overall flow of the story in this episode was pretty bad too, it felt somehow forced.

It really is like Bake, great at first but a letdown later...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 19, 2012 1:27 AM
Sep 2011
I can see why people might were disappointed by the unspectacular resolve of the conflict but in retrospect a violent resolution in regard to Kaiki would have felt out of place. He even said himself that he dislikes pain therefore will refrain from doing anything that may lead to him receive an injury. Besides, he is working on a psychological level anyway. He only hypnotized Karen instead of attacking her with supernatural measures and "wounded" Hitagi verbally for example by making her past insignificant by pointing out the lack of involvement on her side in the casualty of her former attempted rapist.

I would even say that Hitagi and Koyomi rather acted maturely. I know it would be probably more "fun" if they beat up Kaiki but that would go against especially Koyomi's mentality.

The exaggerated action scene involving Karen and her brother was great to watch and visualized their conflict really well. Anyone complaining about it should consider that it would could have been much more grating with an episode only filled with dialouge if you're only eager for action.

The dialogue itself was fascinating in its complexity. Revolving about impostery it was just as difficult to unlock as it was to differentiate between what's genuine and what's imposturous about Kaiki's sentences.
I found the theatre analogy quite interesting as well. Koyomi is indeed an actor not only by being the "hero" of this story but also by playing different acts with each of the girls. It should be noted that there were several times when he displayed dishonesty even if it was always for a respectable purpose.

It's easy to call the dialogue pointless and pretentious but if you look closely then it becomes apparent how much thought is put into it not to mention the load of characterization goes with it.

Also, I have to wonder what's going on in the mind of those who perpetually critizising the fanservice in this episode as the amount of this was minimal this time around especially compared to what other shows tend to display. The only time I really noticed it was the snapshot of the fire sisters laying in bed which appeared to me more as innocent than anything else and managed to show the close connection between the simblings as they are not afraid of body contact.
EudaimoniaFeb 19, 2012 4:07 AM
Feb 19, 2012 1:32 AM
Dec 2009
Hey, if Shinobu can feel everything Araragi can feel... whether physical or emotional...

Could probably call it a 3some :D
Feb 19, 2012 1:37 AM

Jan 2010
KingOfNoodles said:
Hey, if Shinobu can feel everything Araragi can feel... whether physical or emotional...

LOL, probably yes.
Feb 19, 2012 1:39 AM

Feb 2010
lol the fight was totally db over the top style^^
Feb 19, 2012 1:42 AM

Jan 2012
KingOfNoodles said:

^
This made my day.. lol
Feb 19, 2012 1:50 AM
Jan 2012
By the way, when Araragi said just try not to fall for me to his sister, and his sister replied, too late I already did... is this what I think it means like in an incestrous kind of way? or is it just poorly translated?
Feb 19, 2012 1:57 AM

Feb 2012
Big little sister gave him quit the beating that fight almost reached DBZ level but he managed to show off and most importantly he finally had sex with Senjougahara.Well done Koyomi!!
Feb 19, 2012 2:01 AM
Sep 2011
end3rr said:
By the way, when Araragi said just try not to fall for me to his sister, and his sister replied, too late I already did... is this what I think it means like in an incestrous kind of way? or is it just poorly translated?

I think it's quite ambigious in this instance. It could of course hint at an incestious relationship but it seems quite doubtful at least for me espcially considering that this show has been very spare with any incestious overtones. I don't think it's an coincidence that they left out the kiss in the last episode. Instead I think Karen't response was only comical teasing (something that's quite common between close siblings) stressing the admiration she feels for her brother.
Feb 19, 2012 2:24 AM

Oct 2010
tembikai said:
KingOfNoodles said:

LOL, probably yes.
Yes but sadly Araragi doe not like Shinobu's breasts less she becomes adult. He himself mentions that indirectly when she asks him what she wants more than a patting on the head. That's strange considering how he was with Mayoi perhaps a genuine change did occur in him due to Hitagi's torture.

Feb 19, 2012 2:34 AM

Nov 2010
Thank God this board isn't as autistic as /a/
(inb4 yustill4chan)

Kaiki confirmed for Senjougahara's first crush
Araragi confirmed for Senjougahara's first time

Virginity does not and should not define a women; not being a virgin != being a slut.

/a/ is autistic and lacks reading comprehension and basic memory of season 1.

Finally, needs more Mayoi and Kanbaru; hopefully we get that in Tsukihi's arc.
Feb 19, 2012 3:16 AM

Apr 2009
Great dialogue like always, but an anticlimatic ending.

In the middle of all this fanservice do they really need to put such important sex scene completely off screen? lame
Feb 19, 2012 3:48 AM

Oct 2010
Exkalamity said:
(inb4 yustill4chan)

Virginity does not and should not define a women; not being a virgin != being a slut.

Wait a second they assumed she really got raped and all? WTF? She kicked and punched the guy out. Then she ran away I think.
end3rr said:
Karen essentially might harbor feelings like that but since Hitagi's innocence got taken by Araragi like someone else said fat chance any other girl except Hanekawa for obvious subornatory reasons of Hitagi might be doing a 3 way or Shinobu. Other than that, no chance any other girl will get Araragi. So is my IMO.
Yumekichi11Feb 19, 2012 3:51 AM

Feb 19, 2012 4:39 AM
Jan 2012
Exkalamity said:
(inb4 yustill4chan)

Finally, needs more Mayoi and Kanbaru; hopefully we get that in Tsukihi's arc.

Whoa whoa whoa, Senjou lost it to Kaiki? = 0
Feb 19, 2012 4:49 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Exkalamity said:
(inb4 yustill4chan)

Wait a second they assumed she really got raped and all? WTF? She kicked and punched the guy out. Then she ran away I think.
In the novel she mentioned that the man from the cult tried to rape her but she managed to grab her cleats and hit him.
After that he cried in pain and started bleeding and her mother got angry at her, nothing was mentioned about her running away tho.
So she wasn't raped.
I do think she was a virgin till she met Araragi it was mentioned that he was her first boyfriend.
Tho i do have to mention that i don't really see the relevance of her virginity to the story nor do i see the relevance of a girl being a virgin in general.
Ask yourself the question wether you yourself are a virgin?
What i mean to say is we all have intercourse and we all want it if we didn't the Human race would have gone extinct a long time ago.
I can understand you don't want to have a girlfriend that sleeps with a other guy each week but it's the same for girls they don't want a guy that sleeps with a other girl each week.
Don't delude yourself with virginity if you want something that's never used go to a store and by something new as people they are not things and the only time to could be considered new is when they are born.
Virginity or purity is just nonsense.
Feb 19, 2012 4:55 AM
Sep 2011
Lestrade said:
I can see why people might were disappointed by the unspectacular resolve of the conflict but in retrospect a violent resolution in regard to Kaiki would have felt out of place. He even said himself that he dislikes pain therefore will refrain from doing anything that may lead to him receiving an injury. Besides, he is working on a psychological level anyway. He only hypnotized Karen instead of attacking her with supernatural measures and "wounded" Hitagi verbally for example by making her past insignificant by pointing out the lack of involvement on her side in the casualty of her former attempted rapist.

I would even say that Hitagi and Koyomi rather acted maturely. I know it would be probably more "fun" if they beat up Kaiki but that would go against especially Koyomi's mentality.

The exaggerated action scene involving Karen and her brother was great to watch and visualized their conflict really well. Anyone complaining about it should consider that it would could have been much more grating with an episode only filled with dialouge if you're only eager for action.

The dialogue itself was fascinating in its complexity. Revolving about impostery it was just as difficult to unlock as it was to differentiate between what's genuine and what's imposturous about Kaiki's sentences.
I found the theatre analogy quite interesting as well. Koyomi is indeed an actor not only by being the "hero" of this story but also by playing different acts with each of the girls. It should be noted that there were several times when he displayed dishonesty even if it was always for a respectable purpose.

It's easy to call the dialogue pointless and pretentious but if you look closely then it becomes apparent how much thought is put into it not to mention the load of characterization that goes with it.

Also, I have to wonder what's going on in the mind of those who perpetually critizising the fanservice in this episode as the amount of this was minimal this time around especially compared to what other shows tend to display. The only time I really noticed it was the snapshot of the fire sisters laying in bed which appeared to me more as innocent than anything else and managed to show the close connection between the simblings as they are not afraid of body contact.

Concerning Kaiki I don't think this will be the last time the Araragis will have to face him not least because of Tsukihi's oddity.

Something that crossed my mind watching this episode was if since it is stated that there is a possibility that the imposters are even more dangerous than the originals the fire sisters might be more dangerous as well since they are seen as imposters in regard to bringing justice at least by their brother. This could indicate some more risky events to come in the near future regarding Tsukihi who is supposed to be even more precarious than her sister.

On another note, it's good to see that Hitagi is moving on in her life. There was quite some devopement concerning her character. During the first season she denied Koyomi sexual intercourse because she didn't want to get reminded of how she almost got raped by the cult leader. However, now she has managed to leave her past behind and is able to get more physically intimate with her boyfriend.
EudaimoniaFeb 19, 2012 5:55 AM
Feb 19, 2012 5:25 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode so far. Tsukihi Phoenix next episode?
Feb 19, 2012 5:44 AM

Oct 2011
So after Karen's Bee eps finished then we should expect another 4 eps of something else? :D When they're fighting I thought that I'm watching Sc-Fi movie ; D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2012 6:05 AM

Dec 2011
Oh wait, the preview stated that next episode will be Karen Bee eight. Only 3 episodes Tsukihi Phoenix?
Feb 19, 2012 6:09 AM

Dec 2010
Dunno if someone had posted it already but people might haven't read this SZS's moment in Nisemonogatari ( 00:00:51 ).

LiaisonFeb 19, 2012 6:13 AM
Feb 19, 2012 6:20 AM

May 2011
somehow the fight scene reminds me of certain anime...
but anyway, nice ep!
Feb 19, 2012 6:28 AM

Jul 2010
That's really good episode especially fight scenes and gahara-san
LilyWeissFeb 19, 2012 6:47 AM
Feb 19, 2012 6:35 AM

Apr 2009
That episode was anticlimatic, I can't say otherwise. It had some interesting development, but Kaiki just willingly accepting to leave the town... Not my favorite ep, but waiting for Tsukihi Phoenix.

When Kaiki was talking about his denial of the supernatural, did anyone else think about this:
Feb 19, 2012 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
"Useless, unless... it's all useless" is what i started to think near the end of Senjougahara-Kaiki convo.
But man, this episode was so full of win that i don't even know what to write, cause i liked it so much.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 19, 2012 7:18 AM

Oct 2011
kFYatek said:
That episode was anticlimatic, I can't say otherwise. It had some interesting development, but Kaiki just willingly accepting to leave the town... Not my favorite ep, but waiting for Tsukihi Phoenix.

I agree I was also looking forward for some Shinobu vs. Kaiki action :( but on the other hand we had Koyomi vs. Karen fight which wasn't bad :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2012 7:25 AM

Apr 2011
It was a good episode to close out Karen's story. I hope Tsukihi Phoenix is as good.
Feb 19, 2012 7:48 AM
Feb 2008
JayCee122 said:
im sorta sad about the fact that kaiki didnt get punched or kicked or just generaly pwned, but besides that; another good episode

Gahara wouldn't want Araragi beating up on her crush.

Slut.
Feb 19, 2012 7:54 AM
Jan 2009
I don't understand, How is Karen an impostor? Another question I have is If Kaiki is a fake how does he know that Araragi took half of a placebo effect from Karen? Why can he tell that Araragi's shadow is threatening?
Feb 19, 2012 8:27 AM
Oct 2011
"Dakara, konya wa watashi ni yasashiku shinasai."
Be gentle with me tonight.

I'll contribute with the implied sex discussion according to my POV. She mentions "tonight". This word implies that the event will happen sometime later, and not in the moment the event is mentioned.

SPARTANS, TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
ARARAGI, TONIGHT YOU BANG IN HER HOUSE
Feb 19, 2012 8:33 AM

Dec 2011
Anti-climactic. I rushed here to ask if that's it for Kaiki, but someone already answered that. I can't decide whether or not that makes the anti-climax a bit easier to stomach.
Feb 19, 2012 8:42 AM
Feb 2012
I want to get this clear is Hitagi Senjogahara a virgin and did she lose her virginity to araragi if they did sleep together, and she did not sleep with someone else or get raped can those who watched ep 7 or have read the novel anwser my quastion plz ??
Feb 19, 2012 8:50 AM
Feb 2012
Feb 19, 2012 8:58 AM

Sep 2011
McRib said:
GodlyKyon said:

Again, stop focusing on the fanservice. It's not Shaft's fault that Nisio had it in the novels. This episode had like... 1 second of fanservice? Yeah, stop being a moron, the fanservice isn't distracting the "story" at all. Besides, this is not an anime with a huge plot anyways.

I'm not denying the fact of fanservice being in the source material, I'm just stating that it is excessive and it is beginning to drain from the overall intricate character interaction that you get from the Monogatari series. I'm sorry that you cannot count since there was quite a bit more than "1 second of fanservice" and adding it up over the series so far it is exponentially more than what was in Bakemonogatari. I'm not against fanservice, but when it comes down to it...it has gotten to a point where it's just laughable.

Regarding your statement on saying that Nisemonogatari is lacking a plot or something that you should just sit back and enjoy, I would kindly like to disagree. While the plot itself is relatively linear regarding the separate arcs of people's various supernatural related problems, the dialog and character interaction is top notch. This episode had nearly a 10 minute set of just dialog which is the essence of this series. However, they are taking it to a new level with the excessive fanservice while trying to somehow keep it with the serious discussion. The bath scene several episodes back exemplified that issue. We had a naked prepubescent vampire trying to discuss a serious matter with Araragi and it was incredibly distracting. The dialog during that scene was imperative to understanding the situation with the bee and the overall relationship between Shinobu and Araragi yet it was dragged down excessive smut. Yes, it was in the novel but SHAFT definitely spiced it up a bit without a doubt to get a few more blu ray sales from that certain demographic that enjoys that sort of fanservice. If you wish to call me "a moron" for having a valid complaint against this issue I guess you can since that is your opinion but my opinion is that the fanservice is indeed excessive in Nisemonogatari.

This episode had only 1 second of fanservice.. the only scene that I could even consider fan service was Karen and Tsukihi sleeping together, which lasted perhaps LESS than 1 second.(it flashed right by my eyes like a racing car, I didn't even remember how it looked after).

Have your opinion
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 19, 2012 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
tembikai said:
KingOfNoodles said:

LOL, probably yes.
Yes but sadly Araragi doe not like Shinobu's breasts less she becomes adult. He himself mentions that indirectly when she asks him what she wants more than a patting on the head. That's strange considering how he was with Mayoi perhaps a genuine change did occur in him due to Hitagi's torture.

Not true, he likes Lolis but he is not a hardcore lolicon. Shinobu must have had big breasts when she was in the adult form
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 19, 2012 9:23 AM

Jun 2010
mrghost_00 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
mrghost_00 said:
So... Senjogahara and Koyomi had sex? I thought it was pretty obvious from that last bit of dialogue before they cut off to the next day.
I was thinking the same thing but I am not sure as they should have showed Hitagi getting out of his place. One can assume only that he spent time outside and did it with Hitagi or her place although that would have to mean her parents were out.

IMO they probably did it where they last left off and Araragi came home late thus why he was tired in the morning either that or he had too much of it and was exhausted from it.

That's all I concluded if that was implied. I presume the LN people can tell us more of that part?

I think it would be safe to assume that they did it in Hitagi's house. Her mother is not around, and her father... well, judging from Episode 12 of Bakemonogatari, he would probably be working at some other place.

"Pleae be gentle with me" I think they just kissed because of the fact that they are outside? Im not sure but Hitagi <3
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 4, 2012

222 by Meriurin »»
Jun 21, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 25, 2012

759 by MarioGameRap »»
Jun 9, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ariamachi - Jan 14, 2012

349 by Iamthewalrus8002 »»
May 23, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2012

256 by tsumetai1163 »»
May 17, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 28, 2012

415 by otakuweek »»
May 2, 9:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.