Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 7, 2012 4:26 AM
Feb 2010
I was worried what they'd do with a second season (since they could've done the Kanae, Tanaka, and Tsukasa arcs), but well, I'm kinda glad they stuck with the original girls.

Facepalm at the emotion rollercoaster. But anyway...

MOAR KAORU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have any kind words to spare to someone who already has all the reason in the world to feel good about himself.
*my blog*
Jan 7, 2012 6:48 AM

May 2010
I had no idea this would have a 2nd season, but i sure was hoping for one. Great stuff right from the first episode as they begin with one of my two favourites - Ayatsuji. The other one is Haruka(Morishima)
Jan 7, 2012 6:59 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm..I wonder if they're working the arcs in reverse now, or will they continue with Ayatsuji's (please let tht be the please please please!)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2012 8:03 AM
Dec 2007
Interesting. It was probably better than most episodes of the first season.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 7, 2012 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
The enjoyment,atmosphere and aura are still the same with the first season and i hope in this second season, they'd make Rihoko's Arc more intriguing.Anyway, it's still as interesting as ever.

I'm looking forward to Kaoru's and Rihoko's Arc !
Jan 7, 2012 9:01 AM

May 2010
It's great to see those girls again.
The art and animation are pleasing to the eyes.
Junichi sure has good imaginations as usual. Sae wore a bikini for campaigning. lol
Liked the OP. ED wasn't bad.

Kurosawa, Naoki as a name seems familiar.
Wait. I was thinking of Urasawa, Naoki. (Creator of "Monster"). =,=
StormViruzJan 7, 2012 9:06 AM
Jan 7, 2012 10:17 AM
Jun 2011
Nice! I was waiting for this! :D

Nice OP ! really liked it hehe

Really liked the part when Junichi became an Ero photographer hehe :D

I can't wait for Haruka's arc! :D
Jan 7, 2012 10:20 AM

Dec 2010
Wow I honestly did not know that this is a TV series, when i saw the update of amagami ss + on some dl website, i downloaded it immediately and watched it while thinking of it as an OVA loool. When i knew that this was a TV series boy was i surprised and excited at the same time OMG I love this series and it had a good start!

Btw i also love the photoshoot part :3
Jan 7, 2012 12:48 PM

Nov 2007
man I really missed this series! glad it's back. so with only 12 episodes does each heroine get just 2 episodes? or does the stalker/sister get left out and a couple get 3?

Junichi was pretty dumb this time. he's got his great girlfriend and yet this girl he didn't know rattled him so easily. he should have known better, Ayatsuji told him that Kurosawa was using him to get at her. he was so gullible.

seriously I hope Ayatsuji smacks him. she let him take all those pictures too!

reverse order will be nice as well!
Jan 7, 2012 1:34 PM

Jan 2010
draker said:
So they're going with the "drama caused by silly misunderstanding" cliche.
Fucking pathetic.
1/5

More than that, I just really don't like Tachibana and how fickle he is. He's going out with Ayatsuji for crying out loud and he is so stupid that he allows himself to be toyed with like a retard. I thought he was stupid before, but this is just disrespectful to human intelligence.
Jan 7, 2012 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
So they start off with my fav girl. Awesome, that means the rest of the show wont be as good.

d4n13lr0x said:
draker said:
So they're going with the "drama caused by silly misunderstanding" cliche.
Fucking pathetic.
1/5
More than that, I just really don't like Tachibana and how fickle he is. He's going out with Ayatsuji for crying out loud and he is so stupid that he allows himself to be toyed with like a retard. I thought he was stupid before, but this is just disrespectful to human intelligence.
As much as I like this series, I have to agree. It's damn annoying.
Jan 7, 2012 9:24 PM

Jul 2010
I forgot to mention, Sae lost few more points in my list because of her school mizugi in election to get votes. lol.. oh well, she doesn't have positive points to begin with, all left is there minus.
Jan 7, 2012 10:24 PM

Aug 2011
Is it just me, or is Ayatsuji more dominant than from season 1?

Junichi is still a fucking perverted why-the-fuck-is-he-so-popular-with-the-girls guy. But we all knew that already.

Fuck this melodrama bull shit. Seriously. Whenever these misunderstandings happen that induce dissent in a relationship, a hobo murders a kitten.

I might just skip everything but the Kaoru, Nanasaki, and Morishima arcs, because they're the only ones I cared about in the first season. (It doesn't seem that belief will change.)
DraconisMarchJan 8, 2012 1:38 AM
Jan 7, 2012 10:27 PM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:
I wouldn't call it melodrama. Ayatsuji knows better. You know you want Mean Girls.
Jan 7, 2012 10:33 PM

Aug 2010
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF***! I don't usually overreact during anime, but this first episode is already making me pumped out! WHY COULDN'T HE BE A RESPECTABLE MAN AND JUST PUSH AWAY THAT SLY yet pretty cunning SLUT OUT? IT'S ALL ABOUT AYATSUJI! Aaaahhh!

*Ahem* I'm just pretty disappointed with how Junichi didn't do that right thing before that just so damn timing Ayatsuji shows up. Dammit all. >__<

I still want to see more of Ayatsuji even after the next ep. :\
Jan 7, 2012 11:13 PM

Nov 2009
Too predictable. Seriously, that love method is used in almost love-rivalry blah blah blah anime. It's getting old. And if Ayatsuji can't figure out the trick the other girl is using .... so much for a smart president. And Junichi needs to become more Shounen-style manly and less perverted.

Story: 6/10
Jan 8, 2012 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
Han-yuu said:
I forgot to mention, Sae lost few more points in my list because of her school mizugi in election to get votes. lol.. oh well, she doesn't have positive points to begin with, all left is there minus.
But it was not her fault! Miya did this to her!

In fact it was all a try out to get her shy side out. I know I am a big fan of Sae.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 8, 2012 1:37 AM

Aug 2011
notsureifsrs said:
DraconisMarch said:
I wouldn't call it melodrama. Ayatsuji knows better. You know you want Mean Girls.
Except that she was already fuming at him just because she suspected that he was THINKING about the "public confession" incident. Completely unreasonable jealousy.

I thought she was fine before, but fuck her now. (Not in the good way.)

Also, I don't know what you're talking about, but I definitely don't want mean girls, so... (I seem to be one of the few people who [in general] dislike tsunderes.)
Jan 8, 2012 1:44 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:
Except that she was already fuming at him just because she suspected that he was THINKING about the "public confession" incident. Completely unreasonable jealousy.

I thought she was fine before, but fuck her now. (Not in the good way.)

Also, I don't know what you're talking about, but I definitely don't want mean girls, so... (I seem to be one of the few people who [in general] dislike tsunderes.)
She's very possessive, so of course she will reprimand MC for being easy to play, but she also knows the other chick is up to no good.

By "Mean Girls", I mean something along the lines of the movie, which basically has two chicks fight each other with bitchiness, pranks, and mind games.
Jan 8, 2012 2:42 AM

Jun 2011
Nice ep. but he fucked it up already <.< thats what i hate about waching these love conflict animes.
the lead always just has to have like half the anime at least to make his mind up .
Jan 8, 2012 5:40 AM

Sep 2010
God damnit. The second I saw Ayatsuji walking down the stairs I was like, "Oh no bro. Come on bro. You know what's coming bro. Don't let her it do it bro. BRO! Bro . . bro . ."

I'm going to have to agree with previous posts that this plot device is rather lame. I can see it in her character for her to realize it was a setup, but she still has every right to be mad. I hope that's what happens.

And no the "bro's" were not an exaggeration.
Jan 8, 2012 5:51 AM

Nov 2010
If it starts with Ayatsuji and goes through heroines in reverse order, sadly, the best two will be at the end.

I still have no idea what anyone would see in that protagonist, having so bland relationship to not even use their given names.
Jan 8, 2012 6:08 AM

Jan 2008
Dreyc said:
God damnit. The second I saw Ayatsuji walking down the stairs I was like, "Oh no bro. Come on bro. You know what's coming bro. Don't let her it do it bro. BRO! Bro . . bro . ."

I'm going to have to agree with previous posts that this plot device is rather lame. I can see it in her character for her to realize it was a setup, but she still has every right to be mad. I hope that's what happens.

And no the "bro's" were not an exaggeration.

Word, bro. Bro wasn't being much of a bro this episode.

Bro.
Jan 8, 2012 10:11 AM

Jul 2009
Last season was rather lackluster, glad to be back in the loop :D

Also, Tsukasa is best heroine.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 8, 2012 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
That bro shoulda falcon punched a bitch.
Jan 8, 2012 12:46 PM

Aug 2011
notsureifsrs said:
By "Mean Girls", I mean something along the lines of the movie, which basically has two chicks fight each other with bitchiness, pranks, and mind games.
Oh. LOL no thanks.

ShortTermCrook said:
If it starts with Ayatsuji and goes through heroines in reverse order, sadly, the best two will be at the end.

I still have no idea what anyone would see in that protagonist, having so bland relationship to not even use their given names.
Agree on both counts.
Jan 8, 2012 1:11 PM

Jul 2010
DraconisMarch said:
notsureifsrs said:
Oh. LOL no thanks..

I won't mind "mean girls" if plot is original, but i hate when there are so much overused, predictable romance fights, misunderstandings and mind games.

Ayatsuji knows that girl is just trying to pick on her, so she will do anything and Junichi don't have any feelings for her, yet i can see Ayatsuji crazy reaction coming over that kiss. i hope to be wrong though.
Jan 8, 2012 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
I don't really like Tsukasa but this was a good episode. Student council huh? That new girl's interesting as well. Dun dun dun at the end! :P Photoshoot was interesting, who knew Junichi was into that? LOL XD Lots of fanservice too ... the dream at the beginning was pretty funny lol :P
OP and ED were OK, I didn't really like them that much though. So guess the characters won't be singing their EDs like last time. I wonder if the order of the girls is reversed from the first season? :O
Jan 9, 2012 2:28 AM

Jan 2010
Honestly, Tachibana is an idiot. The corect course of action would have been to answer the girl who told him to go behind the school with, "If she wants to talk to me, she can do it here." But no, he wants to see if she really wants to confess... Such a bitchsquealer...
Jan 9, 2012 8:49 AM

Oct 2010
Tsukasa killer mood ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 9, 2012 9:04 AM

Sep 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
rodac said:
I'm definitely going to have to track down the source VN cause I really liked the first season of this show--is it to much to hope that they might do a rerelease with an English translation?
Suggest to try mangas too of Ayatsuji. Each girl in fact have a side story and I wonder still if some of that will be featured in the series?
I hope we'll get to see some side-stories sometime, since the things from last time concerning Tsukasa's sister for example still hasn't been cleared up. I have to feeling that even after these two eps there's still half a route left for each heroine, so I think there should be more eps.
Jan 9, 2012 3:35 PM

Dec 2006
Finally!! I needed some romance genre anime, I liked the reversed order because Tsukasa and Ai's arcs where my favorite in the first season.

Rul4eto said:
Honestly, Tachibana is an idiot. The corect course of action would have been to answer the girl who told him to go behind the school with, "If she wants to talk to me, she can do it here." But no, he wants to see if she really wants to confess... Such a bitchsquealer...

You are a man right? well my respects for you and for the few other men who would do that.
But Junichi... -.- he just reminded me Makoto from school days xD

I'll be looking forward each arc except Sae's x.x I just remembered how much I dislike her xD
Jan 9, 2012 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
if ajatsuji were to get really mad at that girl...she is dead meat...i even get chills just by thinking that
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 9, 2012 5:05 PM

Mar 2011
Yes yes yes! I'm pumped that this is back, although Junichi is already being the useless pile that he was in the first season. Quite a cliffhanger to end the episode on, Junichi better get his shit straight at the start of the next episode. Not quite as many obligatory cameos by the other girls this time around, but two episodes is starting to seem like it really isn't going to be enough to go anywhere...

New opening "Check my Soul" didn't quite appeal to me right away, but it has since grown on me since. Anybody else notice that the art seems to be a lot better this season around?
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jan 9, 2012 6:35 PM

Jul 2011
I always knew Junichi was a simple-minded and thick-skulled lunkhead, but after watching this episode I am convinced that he's the worst character I've seen in all of my life. I mean, I had gigantic face-palm moments watching the first season, but the ending to this episode is him being cretinous at its finest. Bitch, don't just stand there appalled and madly blushing when a girl that isn't your girlfriend is about to kiss you.

I hope Ayatsuji kicks some sense into his ass next episode.
Jan 9, 2012 8:09 PM

Jun 2009
Junichi is still as gullible as ever. I thought he would get better if he had a girlfriend.

Oh well.
Jan 10, 2012 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Good ep. Start with the best girl, Ayatsuji. For the story, I had no complain so far. It fits rather well as a continuation of season 1.

Now I'm wondering if this 2nd season story is included in the original game (like, omake or something) or just original story made by the writer..

Jan 10, 2012 9:56 AM

Feb 2010
And I suddenly remembered Kyouma's Falcon Punch.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 10, 2012 1:14 PM

Nov 2010
Didn't think they would be doing a sequel, but the first episode seems promising.
It's great!
Jan 10, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
OH SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY'D YOU KISS HER, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Ayatsuji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone

Can't believe he doesn't realize that.
Jan 11, 2012 2:38 AM

Sep 2010
I'm so happy that Ayatsuji is the first arc :3
Jan 11, 2012 7:41 AM

Jun 2008
Even if it's just for school, politics always bring the worse in people.
Jan 12, 2012 12:56 AM

Dec 2010
So it looks like they are going reverse order from last season; with that said i thought it was a good start to the season since my favorites from last season were Tsukasa and Haruka; and this episode was well paced in my opinion with the predictable but nicely done cliffhanger to end it off; while on that note Tachibana... why are you such a moron? i mean seriously push the girl off; if you were that single guy who never had a girlfriend in season 1 and got caught up in the moment fine whatever but you got a girl and a scary one at that you don't need to be setting off death flags in the first episode of the season.Well even though i could see it from a mile away i suppose it was the only plot device that could have been used in that scenario; since the manipulative nature of that new girl Kurosawa was foreshadowed the entire episode.

Quick question,all of the arcs ended with relationships except for one, but some i think it was two ended with more than a relationship due to a timeskip; this season picks up at the end of their arcs but for those two with the timeskip it picks up where they got together and is the middle ground before the timeskip? So are the timeskip endings to those two the real endings that come after these arcs or is that an alternative ending?
Jan 12, 2012 5:34 PM

Jul 2011
Tachibana should've pushed the girl off and be like ''Bitch please, I have a girlfriend!''

Such a hopeless protaganist :(
Jan 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Jun 2009
I'm disappointed Junichi...

Very...

I knew he's an idiot and a perv, but I just can't help but facepalm every time he opens his mouth or blushes because of most mundane of things...

Gosh...

He he didn't push Kurosawa off the next episode... I'll be hoping for a nice boat ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2012 11:49 PM

Jun 2011

hello there my waifu ;u;
Jan 14, 2012 4:11 AM

Jun 2010
Really Junichi? When i saw what she was doing i though he would be strong enough to put her away... Disappointment -.-

Enjoyed this return of the serie^^
Jan 15, 2012 11:06 AM

Apr 2010
Tachibana should have been acting more manly during last scene he could have avoided that kiss.
I wonder how he is going to explain this to Ayatsuji hopefully she understands what happened there.
Still why is that girl out to hurt Ayatsuji there must be more behind this then just her father being in the city council.

I think it's a shame we got Ayatsuji first she is defenitly one of the best characters in the Anime and i like the best far last.
Tho this means we probably get Morishima or Nanasaki last who are also interesting.
Jan 15, 2012 8:33 PM

Jan 2012
I really liked the ending but the begining was kind of boring...though it was nice seeing all the main characters again :)

Jan 18, 2012 4:06 PM

Mar 2011
Its a trap!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

82 by little_raven »»
Aug 21, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

91 by little_raven »»
Aug 21, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 16, 2012

88 by little_raven »»
Aug 20, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2012

164 by little_raven »»
Aug 16, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

131 by little_raven »»
Aug 16, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.