Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 19, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2012
Well, atleast there is no more trap lol. Anyway, loved the episode. Every time the past changes it's so exciting.

Feb 6, 2013 1:19 PM
Jul 2012
good episode.
Intrested in her father was John Titor.
That talk between Okabe and Kriuu.
Well now Rukia is girl. And now her ass is here.
What is the song called around 8:39?
4/5
Feb 14, 2013 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Face palmed at the Ruka scene in both VN & this ep. I mean wtf Okabe, that will certainly lead to the painful road.

Oh yeah the threat mail, I got goosebump from that.
Mar 13, 2013 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
dont read the spoilers assholes that completed the series post spoilers of future episodes
Mar 30, 2013 7:59 PM

Mar 2009
Hope Okabe and Makise don't go all lovey dovey, I like their mutual antagonism.
May 12, 2013 4:54 AM

Jan 2013
Highly enjoying this adaption. Makes me want to go play the VN again.

Looking forward to the second half.
Jun 6, 2013 6:17 PM
Oct 2009
Okabe gropeeee!!!!!!! it's getting more and more interesting.. I wonder who part time girl's dad is.. and why she hates Christina so much? I got this crazy theory that Christina and Okabe are part time girl's parents but it can't be lol
Jun 25, 2013 9:56 PM

Feb 2013
Okabe x Makise moments though \(>.<)/ <3
Jul 2, 2013 6:05 AM
May 2012
That confirmation.
Jul 6, 2013 8:30 PM

May 2013
Im a little confuse.this anime is so mysterious who is this john titor guy and the other titor?
Jul 21, 2013 7:28 PM

Jul 2011
This episode was funny and awesome !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 9:21 PM

Feb 2013
atmmachine11 said:
This episode was funny and awesome !

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Aug 16, 2013 5:35 PM
Jul 2013
Wtf moment. Okabe finding out Urushibara is a girl was a plain wtf moment
Aug 17, 2013 10:29 PM

Nov 2012
That creepy mail. Never have I found red jelly to be such horrifying things.
Aug 18, 2013 12:44 AM
May 2013
Okarin is so bold to do that to Ruko.

Feyris changed the city.

Rei_12 said:
Hmm it's possible that Daru is her father O_o"

If that's so then who is her mother? Isn't possible to be a 2D girl.
Aug 27, 2013 7:36 PM

Feb 2013
Ruka confirmed to be a girl.

So where'd that 5100 disappear to... The random experiments are amusing, but aren't getting Okabe any closer to any answers. He let 2 people send D-mails without knowing what the contents were, with drastic effects. He should be focusing on getting that computer back...
Sep 13, 2013 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
OMG he did change into girl. But this is so complicated. And the red jello meaning the dead people?
Sep 24, 2013 5:23 PM
Aug 2013
YEAH RUKAS A GIRL YEAH

also i dig the okabe + kurisu thing that's developing
Oct 13, 2013 1:06 AM

Jul 2013
I could not even follow the plot.
There was a girl,but it turned she was a boy.Then again,girl.Also,other issues are way beyond me,I am not trying to summarize it.And what was the red-gel anyway?
I feel like blood's coming from ears.
Oct 13, 2013 1:46 AM

Jul 2013
achmed-sama said:
I could not even follow the plot.
There was a girl,but it turned she was a boy.Then again,girl.Also,other issues are way beyond me,I am not trying to summarize it.And what was the red-gel anyway?
I feel like blood's coming from ears.
Yup that's the mindfuk Steins; Gate is. As soon as it starts to make sense, it moves on. Yet, it's so good.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Oct 15, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2013
Wow this episode is hilarious. Thumbs up!
Oct 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2013
Hitchcocker said:
Wow this episode is hilarious. Thumbs up!

Prepare your shit for the next few episodes friend. You'll need it.
Nov 2, 2013 5:27 PM
Oct 2013
I've started watching Steins;Gate a few days ago because so many people love it and say it's a masterpiece.
I've watched 10 episodes so far and I don't really see it so far. I've been told that the beginning is rather slow, but since the whole anime is only 24 episodes I guess that with episode 10 I'm well out of the beginning.
With every single episode I'm hoping that "now it will get really interesting!" yet it just never does.

Maybe I have too high expectations or I'm expecting the wrong things, but so far the anime is actually kind of boring to me.

I'll guess I'll watch like 2 episodes more and if the anime doesn't grab me by then I will drop it, I've nearly seen 50% after all.
Nov 12, 2013 9:36 AM

Oct 2008
Hmmmmm...
It's kinda strange that Ruka is actually a girl now.. I mean changing someones gender is a really significant thing that should alter a lot of other things (including the fact that she knows them and hangs out in their lab in the first place).
I really like this series so far and it seems to put science in to good use, but I find it a little farfetched that changing one's gender doesn't change one's personality in the long run. Another thing that kinda bothers a little (though I could be wrong about this) is the fact that each time they send a D-mail Okabe is still standing in the same place he did before, whether it's Faris' house or the lab. Wouldn't it make more sense if he ended up in a different place in each timeline?

Well, whether it makes sense or not, I'm glad that this series is actually making me use my brain for once. Which is more than I can say about other overhyped bullshit shows that came out in the past few years.
HatulNov 12, 2013 9:42 AM
Nov 12, 2013 9:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
^ Noone can say how time travel *should* work, so it's a bit meaningless to try and find holes in the plot in that regard.
Nov 12, 2013 9:59 AM

Oct 2008
HaXXspetten said:
^ Noone can say how time travel *should* work, so it's a bit meaningless to try and find holes in the plot in that regard.

Well, yeah I see where you're coming from, but I think what I said is pretty much common sense and things you can figure out without time travel. And this series seems to be based on real science and it seems to take it pretty seriously. I mean, just imagine if you were born the opposite sex.. It's very likely you'd have different friends and a very different life.
I guess if I were in charge I probably would've handled the story differently is all. But I'll give them credit, time travel stories are a very difficult thing to handle. I'd probably go insane if I had to write a story like this.
Nov 13, 2013 7:37 PM

Nov 2012
Rukako a guy?NOPE!!!Omg dat crying face ;.;.

OMG,Okarin touching Rukako.Was lmfao way too hard during that scene XD.

Dat near kiss<3,so close.Urgh why didn't it happen...

"I came to Tokyo to find my father." Had always thought Okarin was Suzuha's dad.But now it's being hinted at that it's Daru?Although I still think there's a higher possibility that it's John Titor.

"I'm watching you." SERN sending a warning to Okarin?Why was the jelly red though?A possible warning of bloody things to come.

Okarin obtained his Reading Steiner when he nearly died.Liked that flashback of how Mayushii wished Okarin would live,I thought it was sweet.
Ominous feel throughout this episode,feels there are bad things to come...
VanishingKiraNov 13, 2013 7:46 PM
Nov 20, 2013 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
Ruka really is a guy...here let me show you...

Wow what a scene.

Very cute scene with Kurisu and Okabe, i wanna see more of where this relationship goes.
My Candies:
Nov 24, 2013 5:30 PM

May 2013
There were some good character moments in this episode. That scene where Okarin and Mayushii talked about Okarin getting sick as a kid was great. It did a good job in revealing stuff about their relationship. I also liked the scene with Okarin and Kurisu during the blackout. Okarin's scenes with Suzuha regarding her father was done decently.

The satellite from that building was finally removed. I wonder if that will have any significance in the story.
Conan_KudoNov 24, 2013 5:33 PM
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Dec 14, 2013 5:31 AM

Oct 2013
so glad suzuha is still around
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Dec 29, 2013 10:56 PM

Sep 2013
Okarin completely walked into that one :/

I'm kind of surprised that he suddenly made that offer to Suzuha.

The other gadgets were funny :P

Why would he go as far as changing the future to follow Suzuha? Is she important to him? It seemed extremely out of character...
Jan 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Okarin finding out Ruka is a girl was a really awkward scene to watch. As soon as Suzuha and Daru both mentioned the same meeting I immediately thought Daru might be her father. Okarin and Mayuri really showed how close they are as friends in this episode, I liked it a lot. The signs all point to Okarin's sickness being what makes him able to retain his memories after the past is changed.
Feb 11, 2014 11:55 PM
Oct 2013
OH. MY. FSCKING. GAWD..... I'm only 6 min into the ep. HOLY SHIT. IT WORKED.... Ruka actually became a girl....... This series is blowing my goddamn mind.... Steins is quickly becoming one of my favorite anime...... Sorry for the language and seemingly meaningless post. I just needed to get this off my chest.
Feb 12, 2014 2:27 AM

Sep 2011
gotpar said:
OH. MY. FSCKING. GAWD..... I'm only 6 min into the ep. HOLY SHIT. IT WORKED.... Ruka actually became a girl....... This series is blowing my goddamn mind.... Steins is quickly becoming one of my favorite anime...... Sorry for the language and seemingly meaningless post. I just needed to get this off my chest.

It's okay, we all feel the same sometimes :D I'm glad you are enjoying Steins;Gate so much already. The best is yet to come :)
Feb 20, 2014 6:02 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode as to be expected. Wow Okabe needs to stop changing the future too much lol. Anyways onto the next episode!
Apr 17, 2014 11:05 AM

Oct 2013
Haha Okabe u made a fool of you're self.

May 16, 2014 9:12 AM

Sep 2013
Jun 10, 2014 1:48 PM

Jun 2011
I honestly wanted to punch Okarin when he touched Ruka like that. He could have just explained the whole situation to them, like he did with the lottery ticket.
Jul 2, 2014 5:21 PM

Apr 2014
Wooow the thing with Ruka and Okabe... Hot.
Sep 4, 2014 12:52 AM

Oct 2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my frichen gosh. That scene where Okabe grabs Ruka's crotch made me roll over laughing SO HARD. I can't recall laughing so much since the rocket chair scene in Angel Beats.

As for Suzuha, I have a strong feeling that change he made was a lot more significant than it initially appears. And it's pretty weird that Moeka has straight up disappeared and Okabe hasn't even bothered to continue looking for her when it was clearly her text message that made the 5100 vanish. In fact, he almost seems to have forgotten how important the 5100 is to begin with. Or perhaps it's not so important anymore?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 4, 2014 1:48 AM

Feb 2014
ZaldiuntheGerman said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my frichen gosh. That scene where Okabe grabs Ruka's crotch made me roll over laughing SO HARD. I can't recall laughing so much since the rocket chair scene in Angel Beats.

As for Suzuha, I have a strong feeling that change he made was a lot more significant than it initially appears. And it's pretty weird that Moeka has straight up disappeared and Okabe hasn't even bothered to continue looking for her when it was clearly her text message that made the 5100 vanish. In fact, he almost seems to have forgotten how important the 5100 is to begin with. Or perhaps it's not so important anymore?

They only realized that IBN 5100 disappeared just recently. I will talk as far as this this episode material to avoid spoiler. But Moeka also "still" searching for it, right?? that was quite an important little detail.
Sep 5, 2014 11:11 PM

Jan 2014
The classic 'misunderstanding', but one of the few I actually liked.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 16, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2013
Probably one of the weakest episodes so far but still a very nice episode :)
Sep 23, 2014 7:16 AM

Jan 2014
Wondering about the message Okabe received..
Really nice show so far, I'm impatient to assist at the turning point.
Nov 11, 2014 11:14 PM

Sep 2014
Ohhh mann, I completely lost it when Okarin tried to grab Ruko's crotch. My stomach still hurts XD

And what is Suzuha's problem with Kurisu? >_>

That almost-kiss scene between Okarin and Kurisu though...:)
Dec 31, 2014 7:14 PM

Jun 2013
Kurisu tortured Okarin for touching Ruka's body("he" is a" girl" now).
Okarin receives a threatening message: "I'm watching you", with a picture of a gelatin treat attached.
So he prevents Suzuha from leaving away by sending another D-Mail.
Jan 7, 2015 6:41 PM
Mar 2012
Marathoned 1-10 episodes... S;G was forgotten in my backlog since I was so traumatized by the pointlessness/disappointment of Robotics;Notes, that I avoided any potential colon cancers. (took me 21 months to recover from that trauma...)
However S;G has great characters here, though it seems scary how Okabe keeps D-mailing, and the world(s) keep "diverging"? Butterfly effect might explode in their faces.
Already have some guesses what characters might be from that "organization". Lots of details scattered but unanswered like ep1, who assassinated her for why, who's the guy's scream. "Everything happens for a reason" or not?
Mayuri dual-wielding is op.
Have a good idea how many times Suzuha came to Tokyo and her agenda. Shining Finger's agenda seems elusive still.
Actually preferred Ruka stay a trap, as that also caused IBN 5100 to not reach the shrine.
Something critical is missing from Mayuri this episode...
Jan 11, 2015 5:56 AM

Dec 2014
The famous crotch grab that was one of the many reasons that pushed me to watch this show. Almost halfway and there's still so many questions to be answered. We haven't even seen John Titor yet, if ever. I've been told that the show picks up a lot during the second half so I'm excited to see what's going to happen.
Apr 11, 2015 2:08 PM

Nov 2014
Why :( ? He just erased that sweet moment between him and Kristena
> I know way much important things happened this episode but ya

I am totally amused by this anime
Apr 25, 2015 4:26 PM

Sep 2014
Damn you Okabe, how dare you do that to Ruka!!!!!! Even made her cry :c
That Okabe/Kurisu moment was nice, too bad another mail was sent...
Wonder who sent that message...GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH There's just too much!!!!!!!! My mind is a mess.
Oh well...FLAT IS JUSTICE!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Will we see Steins;Gate at top 1?

biecomaia - Aug 6, 2019

24 by __lulu »»
Jun 22, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Do you like Steins;Gate? ( 1 2 )

SpinStudios - Jun 22, 2021

67 by __lulu »»
Jun 22, 12:48 PM

» Steins Gate

Certified_retard - Aug 15, 2021

27 by __lulu »»
Jun 22, 12:48 PM

» More steins gate

Wluis3302 - Feb 21, 2022

15 by __lulu »»
Jun 22, 12:47 PM

» To Steins;Gate fans

AKIPOmelette - Oct 3, 2022

26 by __lulu »»
Jun 22, 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.